jlhfan624 ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚ Let's Chat! ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ (Birthday Edition!)

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 07, 2021 at 07:20PM
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among friends. Post updates about your life, funny memes, cool pictures and videos you find. It goes without saying, but no nudity and if you post true crime, make sure you don't post real gore.
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among fr

jlhfan624 993 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 851-900 of 993

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
laugh
What do you usually do for your birthdays everyone? I mainly do nothing, because I don't like to leave the house at all anymore lol Do y'all make a cake? I do occasionally...
ktichenor commented…
Same, I stay at home too. But I usually do takeout, gifts and something sweet except cake. I hate cake! Oh the shame! *lol* ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ณ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
You...hate...cake?! I'm sorry, I'm having trouble processing that lol! over a year ago
VanillaSonata commented…
My bday is always 3 days after Christmas. Sometimes, going out and eat, watch in cinema and when/if I'll just stay at home, I play video games. over a year ago
angry
Hey y'all! So I found this club and user that I think need to be reported. I'm wondering if you ladies can help me out with that? They are posting stuff that crosses the line into child p*rnography. Please be aware that these links I am giving you contain disgusting stuff so just report and move on if you can!

link LOOK at the keywords!!! ๐Ÿคฎ

link The offending sicko!

link Where I found most of this disgusting content.

Thanks y'all! I appreciate it and so does the rest of normal Fanpop!
last edited over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
OH GROSS! I'm on it! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Done! ๐Ÿ˜ over a year ago
VanillaSonata commented…
That's creepy! ๐Ÿคข And I thought Fanpop is supposed to be not allowed to post of any explicit contents aka "NSFW". However, I see some of pictures of them in the Fanpop home page. over a year ago
over a year ago ktichenor said…
hmmm
I just saw this video yesterday and I need your opinion. Basically a guy is done with his gf over a cup sculpture he made that she knocked over so 'cruelly'. I think it's fake but what do you think?
ktichenor commented…
Sorry it's so small! I tried over a year ago
yorkshire_rose commented…
I think it's fake too! it's a cruel joke either way.I don't understand it really,crazy! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Me neither except they lack maturity to be in any relationship! Hate to think what they do over the last cookie! *lol* over a year ago
Dogpaws commented…
it`s definitifly a fake I think over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
cake
Look I brought cake chocolate and all things yummy to celebrate my birthday ๐ŸŽ‚โœจ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿง๐Ÿฅ‚๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸคŽ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿซ๐Ÿช
Thank you my besties for your lovely birthday wishes and your lovely friendship.Going for a meal today it makes a nice change from long hours I work sometimes. Have a lovely Monday and new week too ๐Ÿฐ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿง over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Yay, lets share! You get the first slice! Hope you have a wonderful birthday! ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ‘‘ over a year ago
Thank you,Kat.Thank you all you are all so very kind indeed xo over a year ago
big smile
Good news! My wisdom tooth appointment was moved to May 24 instead of the 15 which was way too close to my bday! And the despite what the prep paper says it's not that bad! I can still eat and drink up until the appointment! Woo hoo! Dance of joy time! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿฅณ
jlhfan624 commented…
That's great news! Now you can have birthday sweets! over a year ago
Dancing with you *lol* over a year ago
over a year ago Dogpaws said…
cake
a birthday cake for you Caroline๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’–
a birthday cake for you Caroline๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’–
most beautiful, thank you Kat.Let's share a beautiful cake with my beautiful besties๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒธ over a year ago
Heather and Kirsten please join me and in our new club we need you there my bestiesโค๏ธ over a year ago
Thank you both for joining ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŒธ over a year ago
laugh
I cannot believe this! I joined a website that offers free images for digital artists (I might be apart of one or two or three *lol*) Anyway the site turned out to be a dud and I decided to cancel but I had to email them in order to do that so I did then this morning I receive an e-mail back saying in order to delete the account I have to give them my name, e-mail (which they have obviously) but they want the last thing I ordered! I have to buy something in order to leave!? ๐Ÿคฃ I don't think so! This site has to be scam! Tbh, I'd be really angry if it wasn't so stupid! ๐Ÿ˜‚
ktichenor commented…
Also I'm calling out the site, no one deserves this b.s! It's Vistaprint U.S (I know, I know but the site I visited was different *shrugs*) over a year ago
What a crock! *lol* I have heard fo some scams but this just takes the biscuit,like we say in the UK! Yes call them out,hun.It's the best thing to do XD! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Exactly! I mean what site doesn't have a deactivate button? I swear there holding users hostage! XD over a year ago
*lol* over a year ago
crying
So I have avoided talking about this because I am still in denial, but it turns out my dog Horatio does have cancer. We are getting him the best treatment possible, and he's already started chemo. It's sad. We hope for at least another year with him, but it's a very aggressive cancer so we might not get it.
I'm heart broken for you,Heather.I hope all goes well with his treatment, I know how much you love him and that you will give him all the love and care needed,he will feel that and it will make all the difference.You are in my thoughts and prayers always ๐ŸŒท๐ŸŒท over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I'm sorry Heather, sending my prayers and well wishes to you and Horatio. He seems like a wonderful and loving dog. Sending hugs to you both โค๏ธโค๏ธ over a year ago
VanillaSonata commented…
Just stay strong, and we hope your dog will be feel better in no time. *sends a comfort hug for you* over a year ago
heart
Thank you all, that really means a lot! You're great friends!
Most welcome,Heather.You are a great friend too๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– over a year ago
smile
Hello my besties! How are you all doing? Anything new?
Hey, my lovely besties.Nothing new with me my workload is still very busy.Hope you are both doing good, you are both always in my thoughts and prayers ๐Ÿ’• over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Well just got back from the kidney doctor. All good news! (finally!) She took me off the BP meds (for now. Still wants to monitor it) Have to do bw and a scan but everything is looking good! ๐ŸŽ‰ over a year ago
Aww,i'm so pleased to heart that news,Kirsten.Keep us informed my lovely, but yeah everything is looking good.And I will certainly keep you in my thoughts and prayers as I do Heather too <3<3 over a year ago
laugh
Bit late, sorry! ๐Ÿ˜
ktichenor commented…
It's gonna be May! *lol* over a year ago
It's never too late,hun. Yay! it's gonna be May *lol* over a year ago
12 months ago jlhfan624 said…
sad
I'm glad to hear things seem to be going well with you both! My birthday is coming up this Monday but I'm annoyed because (like always), I don't get any attention because it's also Mother's Day the day before this. *sigh* I hate Mother's Day.
ktichenor commented…
First Happy Early Birthday! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‚ Also I know how you feel. I hate it too. These stupid ads certainly don't help! Keep reminding me I don't even have a mom! I give anything to make her something or just hear her voice (sorry I know I sound depressing) 12 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I'm sorry bestie, I didn't mean to be insensitive. I know how much you miss your mom *hugs* Happy early birthday to you too! 12 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you Berni! Hope you have a lovely weekend too! โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ 12 months ago
12 months ago ktichenor said…
heart
Okay I know I said I wasn't posting anything for Mother's Day but I had to post this. First off she hated this picture! *lol* It was during her college days and she was being her sassy, fun, unapologetic self (which is why I loved her so much๐Ÿ’–) Also the person she's giving the finger to is her brother (my uncle) he's taking the photo and the hansom man beside her is my dad! Yay! Three family members in one pic! XD
This is how I want to her to be remembered fun, kind, unapologetic and caring. ๐ŸŒน๐Ÿค
Okay I know I said I wasn't posting anything for Mother's Day but I had to post this. First off she h
ktichenor commented…
Sorry for the lousy photo quality, it was 1974 so... here we are! *lol* 12 months ago
Aww, it's lovely, Kirsten. They look so happy together...a lovely keepsake for sure๐ŸŒบ 12 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Aww what a great picture! Thanks so much for sharing! 11 months ago
12 months ago yorkshire_rose said…
๐ŸŽ‰* โ˜…๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒบHAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHERโœฐ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒบ
Wishing you day birthday filled with much happiness today and always my beautiful bestie.May all your wishes and dreams come trueโœฐ๐ŸŽ‰* โ˜…๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŒบ 12 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you for the birthday wishes!! 11 months ago
Aww, most welcome,Heather ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ 11 months ago
12 months ago ktichenor said…
cake
Happy Birthday Heather! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‚
last edited 12 months ago
Happy Birthday Heather! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿ’–๐ŸŽ‚
ktichenor commented…
Have a wonderful and awesome day! ๐ŸŽ‚ 12 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you bestie!! 11 months ago
11 months ago ktichenor said…
big smile
Tomorrow's my birthday! Time to party! Who wants cheesecake!!!! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰
Tomorrow's my birthday! Time to party! Who wants cheesecake!!!! ๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰
Meeeeeeee! *lol* i'm in heaven for sure! have a lovely birthday,hun ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ 11 months ago
11 months ago jlhfan624 said…
cake
Happy birthday time my lovely besties! Here, let's share a slice of cheesecake with tons of sprinkles (because I'm obsessed! lol)
Happy birthday time my lovely besties! Here, let's share a slice of cheesecake with tons of sprinkles
Oh, looks soooo delicious, I want some right now *lol* Happy Birthday my lovely besties ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ 11 months ago
big smile
Happy birthday Kirsten! I hope you all enjoyed this birthday edition of the chat! Now we have (unfortunately) moved on to the summer edition. I can't wait for autumn and Christmas!! Do you besties have any plans for this weekend?
I second that, happy birthday, Kirsten! Yes skip summer and bring on autumn *lol* I'm trying to have a good sort of of clothes to donate to charity and catching up with cleaning, nothing exciting there. On Sunday getting together with family and having a pizza party, yummy !! I wish you both a lovely peaceful relaxing weekend in all that you do <3<3 11 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Enjoy your pizza party bestie! I need to do some serious cleaning. I'm actually turning into a hoarder, it's sad. But I just have no motivation. 11 months ago
It was a lovely day, thank you. I know what you mean, I tend to hoard things then it take me ages to sort it all out *sighs. Sending love to you both <33 11 months ago
heart
Thank you for the birthday wishes! I'm so sorry I haven't been around! It's been interesting around here *sighs* but anyway tomorrow I've got to get my wisdom tooth pulled *yay...* ๐Ÿฆท
And honestly I don't how I'll feel this time. I've done this before but I'm just not sure so please forgive me if I'm absent (again ๐Ÿ˜ณ) I will return! Promise! Totally! Really! Save my seat! *lol*
But just in case hope you have a great rest of the week! And thank you again for the birthday images, props and videos! *hugs!* ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š
You are most welcome,Kirsten. Hope you had a lovely day,hun ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’never any rush to be here especially when you have a lot on. Sending lots of positive healing vibes your way ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ 11 months ago
big smile
I'll pray for your wisdom tooth extraction bestie! I hope it will be painless and you'll be back to normal in no time!
I second what Heather has said. Hope all goes well, hun. Always in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated,ok ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ 11 months ago
smile
Hi! Thank you besties! โค๏ธFirst I want to say Ouch! XD Thankfully it went smoothly. Well, as smoothly as being numbed up and filled with laughing gas can go *lol* Right now I'm feeling a bit rugged, I'm taking antibiotics and salt water for a week(?) But surprisingly this isn't as bad last time so yay for that! However my dentist is apparently obsessed with the color purple so not sure what to make of that but everything went okay. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ˜Š
Aww, thanks for letting us know, hun. So pleased it's all over for you now.Hope you feel much better soonโค๏ธ 11 months ago
angry
Rant incoming! So I did blood work and apparently I got A+ in autoimmune something or other (sorry) and my therapist (who needs to stay in her lane!) decides that I have rheumatoid or lupus now!!! ๐Ÿคฌ And is asking my main doctor to recommend a autoimmune doctor because obviously I have no voice and why not! Have I mentioned she's in residency? Just sayin'. So being the logical person I am (most of the time) I'm going to talk to my Doctor first before we do this fun journey of Doctor wacky land! I refuse to look stupid. What will I tell this person, anyway? Other than a test that could mean nothing (the therapist words not mine) nothing's wrong. Between Sing and Graph these doctors need to stick with what they know. I am not a guinea pig.๐Ÿ™„
last edited 11 months ago
You are so right,hun. You are not a guinea pig for these people! Yes, talk to your Doctor first hopefully things will run smoothly from there. Good luck with it all, Kirsten. You are in my thoughts and prayers always :) 11 months ago
Hope that both of you are doing good,my lovely besties xoxo 11 months ago
heart
This night was sparkling!! โœจโœจ So I got to see Taylor Swift in concert finally! OMG I had the time of my life fighting dragons with her and all of her stans. I have never experienced anything like that in my life, nor will I ever again. Everyone knew all the words, and not only did they know the words - but they screamed them! So I had SO much fun and also screamed the words and danced like nobody was watching!

PS: Apparently pictures are not loading in forums right now, but when they do I will post some!!
Sounds like you had a wonderful night, Heather.Can't wait to see your pictures. I can't upload images at all. Must be another glitch.Hopefully they will fix it soon.I have to say Taylor's voice is beautiful, so pleased you enjoyed your evening, I love to dance like no one is watching as well *lol* โœจโœจ 11 months ago
heart
This is the most zoomed in I could do on my phone. I was pretty far away so this was as good as I could get! This was during Enchanted!!
This is the most zoomed in I could do on my phone. I was pretty far away so this was as good as I cou
She is enchanting, very beautiful, Heather. It's a lovely moment captured in time.A lovely keepsake โค๏ธ 11 months ago
10 months ago jlhfan624 said…
big smile
Hello besties I hope you're well! Just wanted to pop in to say hi! Nothing new here!
Hi, Heather. I'm doing ok, just busy with work! nothing new here then *lol* Hope you are both doing well, have a lovely day and weekend too ๐Ÿงธ๐ŸŒน 10 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Hi besties! Back from my cave! *lol* I'm so sorry! It's been hectic! First I talked to my doctor and she had me do blood work for everything including lupus and rheumatoid (I'd be surprised if I had either, tbh) also I'm leaving for Kentucky tomorrow for my grandfather's b-day. I'll be back on Sunday. Anddddddd (lol) I just had my ultra sound for my bladder *whew!* Other than that everything's fine. I was hoping to get my results before I left but no word, yet but I will let you know as soon as I can. Again I'm so sorry and I'll miss you both! *hugs* ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ˜Š 10 months ago
Hey, Kirsten. Lovely to see you back.Aww, you have been through enough,i'm keeping my fingers crossed for a good outcome for you,hun.Have a good time at your grandfathers and keep us updated on your results, miss you too.Take care๐Ÿงธ๐ŸŒน 10 months ago
10 months ago yorkshire_rose said…
sad
Hey, my besties. Did you know that weheartit will shortly be coming to an end? they are going to change the site into some kind of editing image site. There will be no profiles and no hearting feature. I feel like I have wasted my time on there. We have to retrieve out images/collections before they disappear. I'm so annoyed!
ktichenor commented…
That's terrible! Tbh, weheartit is a scam! I'm so sorry this is happening. They owe you both an apology and a money back! Good luck to you both on saving your collections ๐Ÿ’– 10 months ago
Thanks, Kirsten. I couldn't agree more! ๐Ÿ’– 10 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Most welcome, hun ๐Ÿ’– 10 months ago
angry
Yes I saw that! It actually already happened for me! I am SO mad because I paid for another year's membership back in February with no indication that this would be happening. I've deleted it from every device I have!
last edited 10 months ago
It's not right what they are doing! we want our money back!!!!! 10 months ago
10 months ago ktichenor said…
angry
Seriously! That is unfair! I'm so sorry! That site is totally messed up! I'm sticking with Pinterest, lot better and loyal than weheartit! And less annoying!
I don't blame you, hun <3 10 months ago
laugh
Oh and speaking of annoying *lol* My blood labs came back and I don't know. They want more tomorrow and then in eight weeks another so your good guess is as good as mine?๐Ÿคจ
And the visit went well. My grandfather loves his new assistant living space and he might sorta have a new girlfriend no one knows about (not even Karen) that we met on a spur of the moment lunch meeting (but that's another story ๐Ÿ˜‰) My granddad still got it! *lol*
Oh and Atlas says hi! ๐Ÿถ
ktichenor commented…
Sorry, I'm trying to pack everything in! *lol* They actually called while we were on the road, like really? So rude and unsafe! ๐Ÿ™„ 10 months ago
Hi, Atlas *hugs*! and *hugs* to you all, Kirsten. Hope all goes well my lovely, always keeping my *fingers crossed for a good outcome, hun <3<3 10 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you, Berni! Now I wait for this lab results *sighs* With all this blood work I feel like should be getting reimbursed or something *lol* 10 months ago
๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– 10 months ago
10 months ago yorkshire_rose said…
heart
Well, my besties. I have joined Pinterest. Still navigating my way around it. I will follow you if you follow me ! is that a song *lol*
Don't know if this link will work, it won't let me put it on my profile here, don't know why *eye roll* linkhopefully see you both on there <3<3 10 months ago
ktichenor commented…
I found you! ๐Ÿ˜Š 10 months ago
You are always creative, hun. Thank you, followed you back โค๏ธ 10 months ago
big smile
I thought you already had Pinterest Berni, considering you get a lot of your images from there? Oh well, anyway! lol I followed you!!
*lol* No only just joined. Thank you, my bestie XD!<33 10 months ago
angry
I'm really pissed off about my health too! Today I had a psychiatric appointment in person (usually I do these through video but she has to do at least 1 in person visit a year so I made this one of them). First off, she was 20 minutes late which wasn't surprising since she's always late....so our appointment ran 20 minutes over. Keep that in mind for later.

I told her my mental health is really struggling because my physical health is just awful and it is showing no signs of getting better. Without going into all of that, I'm just in pain 24/7 and the pain is getting to be unbearable. As a result, I am more anxious, more depressed, and I've got some other stuff going on. This has been going on for months to a year (I don't really have a concept of time) and I have been asking for an up in my medication for this same period of time.

She always ends every appointment with "So no changes in medication?" Umm...did you listen to me at all? AT. ALL?

Today I said I was concerned about a mental health issue and I wanted to up my medications. She says no. She has denied me every time, giving me some kind of bs excuse. She ends the appointment the same way, and AS I AM STILL TALKING she says to me "so we're over time, I need to see the next patient..."

I'm sorry, excuse me?

YOU WERE 20 MINUTES LATE!

What was the point of this again? I went home and immediately asked my insurance to send me info for new psychiatrists because I've had enough of her. I've also just had enough of doctors in general. I'm tired of being gaslighted by 99% of them. Nobody listens to me.
I'm so sorry to hear all this, Heather. You need to be in a position where you are trusting who you are seeing. Otherwise you will never the results you want, but i'm sure you know that already. You are doing the right thing, change to someone else, someone you can trust, confide in and feel like you are getting somewhere.It makes you think that some are just in it for the money! once you do find someone better and i'm sure there are good ones out there, then I wish you all the success you deserve my lovely. Keeping both you and Kirtsen in my prayers always โค๏ธ 10 months ago
ktichenor commented…
I'm really sorry Heather. You deserve better and who does this so and so think they are? They're supposed to be helping you. I agree with Berni, I'm sure there are plenty of good Doctors out there and I know you'll find one that works for you. โค๏ธ 10 months ago
angry
Thank you both! I always appreciate your point of view and your kind words, your friendship is really important to me! I have some other updates too...long story short, I am going to see a neurologist because my new pain management doctors are concerned some of my pain is neurological which is kind of scary. I told them I was concerned myself about multiple sclerosis and I saw a light bulb go off in her mind, like the last puzzle piece fit into place. I wonder if she suspects it too but obviously can't diagnose it. I'll keep y'all updated.

Between Kirsten & I we go to the doctor every other day! lol I mused to my bf earlier while bitching about my psychiatrist again that these doctors work for US. I wish I could tell them what tests they're giving me, what medications and what dosage. It's no wonder that some people get so mad they take...drastic actions. I get it!
Aww, I know both of you have been through a lot recently. Please both of you keep us updated on your progress. I know it can be a worrying time when you are going through health issues and numerous tests. Hope everything works out well. I will certainly keep you both in my thoughts and prayer. Stay strong and positive always xoxo 10 months ago
angry
Hi Besties! I feel so guilty and I really need to let you guys know I am not ignoring ya'll. I'm still here. But for whatever reason that only Fanpop knows I'm not getting e-mails for anything from them! Not updates, posts, messages, zip, zilch nada! No idea why but I swear I'm not mad and nothing's wrong. I'm just not receiving any messages from them and I know they have my e-mail! I'm lost. I am trying to check back here and until this glitch or whatever this is feel free to message me on Pinterest ( I should get alerts there) and I will try to remember to check my profile page. Again I'm so sorry! And Fanpop is cursed! ๐Ÿคฌ
I don't know what's going on with fanpop lately. The glitches are just unbelievable! I can understand where you are coming from here. No need to be sorry hun. I hope it all gets sorted for you *fingers crossed* โค๏ธ 10 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
No worries! I am just on here every day so I always check what's going on! I can't get emails from Fanpop, or my inbox would be flooded lol 10 months ago
sick
Hey you two! How's it going? I hope this weekend finds you well, and you're enjoying your free time!

I don't want to be a downer but my physical and mental health is really suffering right now. With every day that passes, my back is in more and more pain and I don't know at what point I go to the ER or not....I can't sit for long, I can't lay in certain positions for long, I certainly can't stand or walk at all. I absolutely hate it. I feel like a cripple. My entire body is falling apart and I am screaming in pain, but nobody has the same sense of urgency! It's like they have ear plugs in. They can hear a faint sound of a scream, so they are "working on it". But if they'd take the ear plugs OUT, they'd hear me and help me!

And as I said above earlier, my mental health is suffering badly. My (soon to be former) psychiatrist won't give me the medications I need, my primary doctor says my condition isn't "severe enough", and my POTS doctor has done literally nothing for me after 3 visits. (She's getting replaced.)

I wish I could cry, but I can't. It's hard for me to cry, like physically. I only really cry over animals, and never my own situation. But I can't keep all this emotion bottled up or I will burst.

Aww, im sorry you are going through all this, Heather. If you can cry, do so. It will release a lot of emotion that we tend to bottle up. I will always keep you in my thoughts and prayers,alwaysโค๏ธ 10 months ago
angry
This is just really not my summer is it? Long story short ~ I took a quiz that my bf helped me with for one of my classes. A couple of the questions were fll in the blanks. Apparently they had to be EXACT matches because 2 of them were very close and I didn't get even partial credit. At the end of the quiz, it was auto-graded. I have taken 3 quizzes for this class and after all of them I have gotten the same score - 6.5.

I saw the Volkswagen/Volkswagon error and just stormed off, but my bf wanted to email my teacher so we did. The top is my first email to her. The bottom is her reply to me.

I am honestly so mad I'm shaking! What a condescending, no-good, rude ass bitch! Excuse my language but it's necessary! Was that really necessary? Did she need to be so rude? My email to her was very polite, and not accusatory at all. She officially became the worst teacher I have had at this school.

This also isn't the first time she's been rude to me. The first was her comments on my first assignment as she graded it: "If this were Hogwarts, your answers would be rated P for poor or A for acceptable." ๐Ÿ˜ก

I feel very uncomfortable around her now. I was kind of walking on eggshells a bit after that first assignment comment, but now I am very insecure and will always worry that I get a bad grade as retaliation. I'm just upset, and now I have severe anxiety. I feel like I'm being bullied. I know that sounds pathetic and dramatic, but it is how I feel. My bf even said in his full 4 years of college, he never had a professor be so rude to him before.
This is just really not my summer is it? Long story short ~ I took a quiz that my bf helped me with f
I am sorry that you are having to deal with such rude person, Heather. I say rude because she is just that! her way is not very professional at all. Where is the empathy the understanding that should come with her job? is there any way you could put in a complaint about her, or would that make things worse for you. But really you should be able to speak to someone about her attitude. You are there to learn and she is there to help you progress or she not doing her job right. I hope you can get past this, Heather. I'm rooting for you all the way :) xo 10 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
You're right Berni! I will ask my bf as he knows some people at the school. I do know there is a website called Rate My Professor that regular students rate the teachers on so other students can look them up before class so they know what to expect. At least I do lol 10 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you for your kind words as always bestie! 10 months ago
Aww, most welcome,Heather. Let me know how it all goes xo 10 months ago
cloudy
Hey I have some good news (for a change! *lol*) I've found a laptop, that's not a Dell and it can hold up to what I do with Photoshop and we can do a trade-in! But the day we found it was on the last sale day so we have to wait for it to go on sale again or when the member's price appeared. That's what the salesperson said... their name tag said Charade? ๐ŸคจSo.... either I should worry or I misread the name? *fingers cross* I get this laptop! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿป
ktichenor commented…
I will fight any back to school shoppers to get this thing!!!!!! ๐ŸฅŠ 10 months ago
ktichenor commented…
*evil laugh!* XD 10 months ago
Most welcome,hun *lol* still I hope you get it <3 10 months ago
heart
Girlllll she is serving!!
Girlllll she is serving!!
She certainly is โค๏ธ 10 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Like a queen! Just beautiful! ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ’– 10 months ago
big smile
How are we doing friends? I have some exciting news! I think we are going to work out a situation where I become a housewife again. Currently I am working part-time and literally the bare minimum, but I'm just so sick...I'm in the process of trying to get disability, but that takes awhile. I just cannot sustainably work. I feel bad because that means my bf has to work 2 jobs. I hate that it isn't fair to him. So I need to work hard to try to get disability!

Anyway I should be around here a bit more y'all! How have we been doing? What's new with y'all? Anything exciting happening in your fandoms?
I hope you are able to get disability, Heather.Just keep going with it. I'm sure things will settle down for you both and maybe your bf won't have to to two jobs. I can see that he loves and supports you as you do him. I wish you both well. Nothing new with me still working long hours but i'm happy in my work so no worries.Wishing you and Kirsten a lovely new week ahead xoxo 10 months ago
ktichenor commented…
I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for ya! I'm on SS and I will warn ya you will need to walk on egg shells around these people. There soooooo picky!๐Ÿ™„ Anyway I got my new laptop, yay! And I'm seeing my gastrologist Thursday (whoopie...๐Ÿ™„) But I hope your week is lovely too, besties! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– 10 months ago
So pleased you got your layop,Kirsten. Good luck for Thursday ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’– 10 months ago
tongue
IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN'S WINTER ALREADY!!?? COLD I MISS YOU!!! โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธ๐Ÿฅตโ˜€๏ธ
last edited 10 months ago
IT'S SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOT!!!!!!!!!!!! WHEN'S WINTER ALREADY!!?? COLD I MISS YOU!!! โ˜ƒ๏ธ๐ŸŽ„โ„๏ธ๐Ÿฅ
*lol* we are having lots of rain! then sun, then , thunder storms, crazy weather, and today rain again !!!!! 10 months ago
ktichenor commented…
*lol!* Our weather is like a Katy Perry song! Hot then cold then rain then never mind! XD 10 months ago
mischievous
So what do you think of my new shirt?! It's meant for Halloween but I as your 'Basic Witch' I couldn't resist! *lol* I love it!!!! ๐Ÿ˜
So what do you think of my new shirt?! It's meant for Halloween but I as your 'Basic Witch' I couldn'
Oh, I love it too, my little basic witch *lol* it's really cool! ๐Ÿ˜Ž 10 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you Berni! ๐Ÿ˜Š 10 months ago
9 months ago ktichenor said…
laugh
First off, yes I hate AI but this was too funny! It was still terrible but hilarious! Had to share! Here he is Johnny Cash the Man In Pink! *lol*๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚
*lol* That's a huge change for the man in black! 9 months ago
ktichenor commented…
I know! Must be a lost recording! XD 9 months ago
9 months ago jlhfan624 said…
angry
So I have been having even more difficulty with my history teacher, the one I talked about a few posts above. She is unnecessarily bitchy and threatening and I feel incredibly uncomfortable being in her class. I only have 2 weeks left though, thankfully. She just sent us this email titled "Important Official Nag #1".

So...if we don't do the assignment, we don't pass. What the heck difference does it make to her? It doesn't. She is just controlling and wants to make sure we follow all her rules. It has got nothing to do with caring about our grade or making sure we pass.

She's done a lot more things, but honestly I don't have the energy to discuss them all now. How are my besties doing? I hope you're having a great weekend!
So I have been having even more difficulty with my history teacher, the one I talked about a few post
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh yeah! And the icing on this shit cake? There ARE no details about the semester project! Anywhere! Dumb bitch is so preoccupied with making sure we follow all of her rules and nitpicking everything we do, and she can't even get this right. Incredible. 9 months ago
Good grief ! what kind of a teacher is she? she's just trying to show her authority is all! some people just like to think they have control over others. really she should show more respect for her pupils, that's the only way to receive respect back. Ok, that doesn't look like it will happen any time soon! so rise above her negativity, ignore any snidey remarks and just give it your all. She wants a reaction, don't give her one, Heather. You have got this, not much time left now, give it your best shot here! my thoughts and prayers are with you always :) 9 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Ah, yes love those b*tchy teachers with there my way or no way attitude! So sorry you're going thru this. Tbh, if it were me and I have done this. I would bug her about what she wants on this assignment and if she's still has an attitude then do it based on what you think she wants and if she gets upset let her. Tell her you just followed her instructions. Lay it on her, it's her assignment! You've got this! We'll be cheering for you, hun! ๐ŸŽ‰ 9 months ago
ktichenor commented…
My week's been going fine (hot but fine *lol*) I've got bw and a liver ultra sound next week but everything else is good. Hope you all are doing well! :) 9 months ago
sad
I really need to ask but is anyone having problems getting e-mails from Fanpop? It's been weeks since I've gotten an e-mail for a prop, comment or anything! Maybe it's my e-mail? I feel like a terrible friend!๐Ÿ˜ญ
I really need to ask but is anyone having problems getting e-mails from Fanpop? It's been weeks since
I don't get any because I selected not to receive them.But I don't understand why your not getting any.Fanpop is really glitching lately! I can't even add a link to my Pinterest account. They should get their act together if they don't want to lose more users here.You are never a terrible friend,hun :) 9 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you, hun! I just hate missing things so annoying! This is beyond glitching it's a nuisance! Fanpop must've hired Elon Musk and didn't tell us *lol* 9 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
You're not a terrible friend! But I do wonder and worry if they're not sending emails anymore...I don't want this site to close down! 9 months ago
Most welcome,Kirsten.I don't want it to close down either, Heather.But it does make you wonder sometimes with how things are. *Fingers crossed it won't come to that :) 9 months ago
smile
Besties! Listen. I have quite the health update for you all! It's a lot...should I create an article? My last article (ranking Taylor Swift's albums) got no likes or comments ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Anyway, whether I make an article or not, I hope you lovely besties enjoy your Friday and upcoming weekend! Does anyone have plans?
Aww, yo could write an article if it helps you to get it all out of your system, Heather. I will def read it. I will take a look at your Taylor article as soon as I can I promise my lovely. I hope you both have a lovely weekend. Not sure of my plans yet, nothing exciting there then *lol* 9 months ago
sick
I will probably create an article after I wake up from my much-needed nap! lol I hope you all have been doing well. Sorry I haven't been around that much, but I have literally been SO busy with school, work, and doctors appointments. All that, plus I've decided to start up my soaps again lol
No worries, Heather. Hve a lovely nap, hope you wakeup feeling refreshed. Sending lots of love and light always xoxoxo 9 months ago
smile
Thank you bestie, you're always so sweet! I hope you are having a great start to your weekend! I will try to find time to write the article but there probably isn't even really an audience for it lol Off to do homework now!
Most welcome, Heather.We will be your audience :) Good luck with your homework, remember you have got this! xo 9 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
<333 9 months ago
laugh
Ugh! I have to get stuck on Monday. Again! I swear I get stuck so many times I don't even close my eyes anymore! *lol* I can't even remember what they want! I also have to get a liver ultra sound. Ultra sounds and bw this is my life! *lol*
Ugh! I have to get stuck on Monday. Again! I swear I get stuck so many times I don't even close my ey
At least you can see the funny side of things, hun. But I do wish you well, I know you have been through a lot and are still doing so as is Heather. Love ya both xo 9 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Well, better to laugh than cry! And thank you, hun! I wish you both the same. 9 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I feel this one! And fasting due to procedures and tests and imaging - it never ends! 9 months ago
sad
Well friends...so it looks like I could have severe gastroparesis. My doctor hasn't called to confirm yet, but it doesn't take a genius to put 2 and 2 together. The results from my gastric emptying study were posted online shortly after I got home yesterday. It's...not good. It's really scary. I have seen some severe cases of gastroparesis and they have feeding tubes and don't eat solid food anymore. I'm very scared for that to be my future...

I'll let y'all know when my doctor calls, but yeah this doesn't look good.
Well friends...so it looks like I could have [b]severe[/b] gastroparesis. My doctor hasn't called to
surprise
And to make matters worse, I'm failing one of my classes this semester so that sucks lol