jlhfan624 🎁🥳🎂 Let's Chat! 🎂🥳🎁 (Birthday Edition!)

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 07, 2021 at 07:20PM
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among friends. Post updates about your life, funny memes, cool pictures and videos you find. It goes without saying, but no nudity and if you post true crime, make sure you don't post real gore.
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among fr

jlhfan624 993 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 993

over a year ago ktichenor said…
angry
I don't know what's wrong with people! I've had two people on two different sites this week tell me (not ask me) to role play with them! Like I'm expected to do it! I don't do nor have I ever done role playing😠 🙄
I don't know what's wrong with people! I've had two people on two different sites this week tell me (
jlhfan624 commented…
I get roleplay messages from time to time. I always ignore, because they're usually one-timers. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, the first person dropped me after I said no and the second I just deleted the message. But I did put on my account I don't do role plays. over a year ago
yorkshire_rose commented…
Oh I have never had them but it sounds crazy to me ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Honestly, I don't even know how role play works! XD over a year ago
big smile
I need a cookie! Anyone want to share! 😁
I need a cookie! Anyone want to share! 😁
jlhfan624 commented…
Yes!! I'm baking molasses cookies this morning! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Ooh! That sounds good! :) over a year ago
Would love to share cookies with you...delicious ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Cookies for everybody! over a year ago
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
worried
BTW the cookies were not good. I got them in a take and bake container at the grocery store, and they just aren't what I wanted. My "mother" makes the best molasses cookies and these don't compare.
ktichenor commented…
Aww, store bought, homemade, whatever, it's the thought that makes them special :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
You tried and that says a lot, hun! 😊 over a year ago
Aww at least you know now not to buy them again it was worth a try ! over a year ago
hmmm
New trailer of Gossip Girl is here... Um, yeah...🙄😝
This is why we don't need more reboots!
last edited over a year ago
I have never it but yeah reboots are not always wise to do ! over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Oh I wanted to rant about this so bad. The original ended not even 10 years ago... over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Pls don't even get me started!!!!! over a year ago
angry
The new Gossip Girl is already TRASH!!! And you can't convince me otherwise.
ktichenor commented…
The original Gossip Girl had plot and class. This thing can't compare! over a year ago
angry
They will never be able to replicate a Chuck/Blair-like dynamic from the original. Forget it. Don't even try.
ktichenor commented…
Aww, I miss Chuck and Blair! 😭 over a year ago
big smile
BTW guess what ladies! I'm officially a "college student"!! I'm not going full time, I'm just taking a couple classes for this fall. But now I can get some student discounts on things!
ktichenor commented…
Congrats! You go, girl! 🎉👏 (And yes the student discounts are so worth it! Take every advantage! 😁) over a year ago
Here's the first class I'm taking. It's about American history through 1877.
Here's the first class I'm taking. It's about American history through 1877.
The second class is music appreciation.
The second class is music appreciation.
heart
I hand-picked both of these because like I said, I'm not going full time (at least not yet). So I picked two topics of interest of mine that I really want to learn about. I'm very excited to get my textbooks!
ktichenor commented…
Sounds good! I did part time and night classes (I spent my days sleeping! *lol*) but night classes were the easiest for me, anyway :) over a year ago
I wish you well with everything dear Romy :) over a year ago
big smile
Oh yeah, forgot to mention I'm doing this completely online. I wouldn't be doing it otherwise. I have bad social anxiety and can't bear the thought of going in person! Thank God for the internet!
Please keep us informed and good for you I hope it all goes well with a good outcome :) over a year ago
laugh
Here's some pics I forgot to update and post about!

This is my manic Georgie!
Here's some pics I forgot to update and post about!

This is my manic Georgie!
ktichenor commented…
I can relate! *lol* over a year ago
What a sweetie pie 💖 over a year ago
kiss
And this is him just being handsome!
And this is him just being handsome!
ktichenor commented…
Aww, he's a star! Such a cutie! 😻💖 over a year ago
A beauty for sure ! over a year ago
heart
Calleigh's PEETS
Calleigh's PEETS
ktichenor commented…
So cute!!! over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
So so so lovely. Why are cat peets so ridiculously cute? over a year ago
Love this 💜 over a year ago
My bf got me a puzzle a few nights ago! It's so vibrant and colorful, I can't wait to start it.
My bf got me a puzzle a few nights ago! It's so vibrant and colorful, I can't wait to start it.
mmeBauer commented…
That is so beautiful! Love the 50s aesthetic. over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Exactly my aesthetic, along with a two sided street, and full of colors! over a year ago
How long will it take for you to complete it Romy ? over a year ago
heart
And without further ado, I have Pepsi Blue!

I swear I didn't mean for that to rhyme but it's fitting! Pepsi Blue hasn't been on the shelves for decades but I still managed to remember what it tasted like after all these years.
And without further ado, I have Pepsi Blue!

I swear I didn't mean for that to rhyme but it's fitti
ktichenor commented…
I've never heard of that. Looks good! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
It's delicious!! Reminds me of Mountain Dew's random flavors. over a year ago
Looks awesome ! love any Pepsi although I haven't had blue ! over a year ago
heart
I've finally gone and done it! I got a $50 Amazon gift card and I finally went and bought the entire series of Suits on DVD! Now I get to watch this cutie!!
I've finally gone and done it! I got a $50 Amazon gift card and I finally went and bought the entire
ktichenor commented…
Awesome! Sounds like fun! :) over a year ago
It really does :) over a year ago
laugh
Anyone got any exciting news lately? What have you all been up to? I feel like I'm the only one who updates with my life lol
ktichenor commented…
I'm going to Kentucky, this Friday. Mini vacation, see grandfather on his birthday. Lots of peace and quiet 😁 over a year ago
I'm busy at work so nothing new there then but I do enjoy it so that's a plus :) over a year ago
big smile
Okay, I love cats but I need this in my life! How cute is this little cotton ball!? 😍
Okay, I love cats but I need this in my life! How cute is this little cotton ball!? 😍
Oh, how lovely is this ! 💛 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
A cotton ball to cuddle! *lol* over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
laugh
This is a dish we have in the UK .It's sausages in yorkshire pudding (batter mix) do you know what it's called ? and don't laugh it's called Toad In The Hole *lol* XD ! it's true it tastes good though :)
This is a dish we have in the UK .It's sausages in yorkshire pudding (batter mix) do you know what it
ktichenor commented…
I've heard of that, never seen it but it looks tasty! Yum! over a year ago
Aww that's great Kirsten it is yummy we usually have it with veg and gravy :) over a year ago
There are some unusual names *lol* ! over a year ago
over a year ago mmeBauer said…
Here in Brazil we have this candy that is called pé de moleque (brat’s foot). Never knew why someone would name it like that, but I know it’s delicious and - Allergy TW - made of peanuts and melted sugarcane.
Here in Brazil we have this candy that is called pé de moleque (brat’s foot). Never knew why someo
ktichenor commented…
Cool! Looks like peanut brittle? over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Yes! Didn’t know about peanut brittle, but it must taste like it. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Might be, sounds like the same ingredients :) over a year ago
It looks delicious ! over a year ago
Here's a strange food. Chicken Fried Steak. It's really good but zero chicken it's actually cube steak! No clue why they call it that, though! XD
Here's a strange food. Chicken Fried Steak. It's really good but zero chicken it's actually cube stea
mmeBauer commented…
Wow it does look like chicken! over a year ago
It really does :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
It does but it's really good! True comfort food! Yum! over a year ago
Delicious ! over a year ago
smile
Has anyone gotten a medal lately? My rankings for next medal to get haven't moved places in a month now. I'm supposedly supposed to get a Katy Perry & Food one soon, but they've been in that position forever. Usually the rankings change every day. Just curious about anyone else.
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, I've gotten medals recently. It was for clubs I barely contribute in but I got em! *lol* XD over a year ago
I don't think I have had a medal for ages now ! don't know why *lol* over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Most welcome! over a year ago
BTW I got a new laptop for my classes so I have been busy getting everything set up on here from my old one.I think I've got most everything done now :)
ktichenor commented…
Sounds like your all set! Good luck, hun! :) over a year ago
Good luck Romy let us know how everything goes :) over a year ago
hmmm
Just got my package with the Suits series dvd! A bit disappointed they made Meghan be on the back though she was with the show for 7 out of 9 seasons...
Just got my package with the Suits series dvd! A bit disappointed they made Meghan be on the back tho
jlhfan624 commented…
Crap it's sideways! Lol I uploaded straight from my phone, that's why. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Well, depending on where the product is from, packaging can be different :) Hope you enjoy! over a year ago
Looks really good Meghan is a good actress I enjoy watching her :) over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Share what you think of it when you’re done watching. Been wondering to watch it myself. over a year ago
big smile
Manny, it's going to take me awhile to finish the show! I'm very very slow haha But I will let you know what I think of the first few episodes!
mmeBauer commented…
Np! I am just like that too :) over a year ago
angry
Ugh it's so hot outside that even in my air conditioned apartment, my Twix is melting. I NEED MY WINTER!!
ktichenor commented…
I feel ya! I'm melting! 🥵 over a year ago
Me too and it's usually raining here *lol*🥵 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Rain sounds nice, right now! *lol* over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
big smile
YAY ! I brought the Winter for ya Romy...let's build a snowman ! ⛄⛄⛄⛄
YAY ! I brought the Winter for ya Romy...let's build a snowman ! ⛄⛄⛄⛄
jlhfan624 commented…
Yes please and thanks! I need some good winter-y vibes right now! I'm so miserable in the summer. over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Aw how cute! over a year ago
So true XD💙 over a year ago
laugh
I love putting on fresh pajamas after a bath, shower, then haircut! Do you guys wear everyday clothes at home or are you an all-day PJ kind of girl like me?
mmeBauer commented…
Old clothes at day and PJs at night :D over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
PJ's at night, baggy shirt and shorts all day unless it's winter then I wear jeans :) over a year ago
Casual during the day loose t shirt nightie at night and dressy when going out :) over a year ago
laugh
I thought this was funny and so relatable! *lol*
I thought this was funny and so relatable! *lol*
Oh, this is so relatable Kirsten *lol* XD ! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
LOL I am 30000% a FOBI!! I would always rather miss out lol over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Same! *lol* over a year ago
I managed to watch the Suits pilot tonight. It was good, I'll definitely be watching more. It was a bit too long for me though (an hour and 20 minutes no commercials) so I hope the other episodes aren't like that. The characters all seem very likeable, but it still seems your average run-of-the-mill TV series.
Oh,I love it when there's no commercials they drive you crazy *lol* Pleased you enjoyed it Romy ! over a year ago
laugh
Also I have already had enough of summer and opened up the club look forum for autumn banner/icon suggestions. link
jlhfan624 commented…
The theme is cozy autumn, so if you submit icons, I'm looking for something that's a typical fall food or animal with fall surroundings, etc. over a year ago
*lol* Good for you Romy ! i'm still on Spring !! But I love it when we all keep changing things....variety is the spice of life.I will see what I can do :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Agreed! I'm changing mine at the end of month :) Sounds wonderful, I'll try to make something before I leave on Friday :) over a year ago
laugh
What's going on Friday, Kirsten? Are you leaving us for a bit? Sorry if you said something before, I truly have a terrible memory nowadays and can barely remember what I'm eating...AS I'm eating it! lol
ktichenor commented…
Same! *lol* It's okay, hun, I'm going to Kentucky on Friday to see my grandfather, it's his 94th birthday. I'll be back on Sunday night :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh we'll miss you! Enjoy the time, it's too precious to let go by! :) over a year ago
Aww have a lovely time,hun.I am sure you will i'll be thinking of you ❤ over a year ago
hmmm
Does anyone else have a user who you just see their username and you get a panic attack or is it just me?
ktichenor commented…
I do especially when they respond to a comment or appear after not hearing from them for a while like a false sense of security. I hate it! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I hate that *false sense of security*! I've always got to have my guard up when they're around and hope we don't cross paths. I wish we could block people on here so they couldn't even comment on our stuff! *my trigger for this discussion lol* over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Mine too, drives everyone crazy but better safe than sorry. That would be so nice! We need that! *lol* over a year ago
I agree with you both it drives me crazy ! over a year ago
big smile
Hello lovelies! I have updated the link club look if you wanna check it out and tell me what you think! And join if you haven't already!
ktichenor commented…
Oh, cool! I love that club! Will look at it, now :) over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Wow it looks amazing! over a year ago
It looks gorgeous i'll post more when I can Romy ❤ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you all! over a year ago
hmmm
I just saw the trailer for the reboot for i-Carly and it's 1 min and 31 seconds I'll never get back.
What happened?😕
ktichenor commented…
Another failed reboot *sighs* over a year ago
Aww it just drives you crazy sometimes *shakes* head ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
The original was way better! This is grown-ups acting like kids and it's just weird. Eww! over a year ago
big smile
So I see this meme all the time when scrolling through Tumblr, and I want to do it on Fanpop since I have no Tumblr following lol It's a 'get to know you' meme where you post your favorite movies, books, etc. I edited link I found on Tumblr to suit my personality more. If you decided you wanted to participate too, you coul follow theirs or mine or make your own!

Here's my version that I will be doing:
[10] favorite horror movies
[10] favorite non-horror movies
[10] favorite sitcoms
[10] favorite non-sitcom shows
[10] favorite books
[10] favorite female characters
[10] favorite male characters
[10] favorite relationships (couples and friendship)
[10] favorite musicians
[5] favorite actors
[5] favorite actresses
[5] video games

I may add more as I go along. I will be doing an article for each one of these. It will be posted in this club so keep an eye out for my first one! Not sure which one I'll be doing yet!
big smile
I hope everyone is enjoying their long weekend! I know I am - having fun doing absolutely nothing!
jlhfan624 commented…
In addition to doing nothing, I have cut my hair so it's not as high maintenance for the summer. I love NOT paying somebody else to cut my hair! I'd rather buy books! over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
That’s really quadletting, Berni! Everyone here is an amateur hairdresser LOL. over a year ago
I love chocolate colour Romy I have had that too *lol* ! I love the idea of quadletting,Manny.Yes we are all amature hairdresses.I cut a good few inch off mine don't know how it manages to turn out ok *lol* XD ! over a year ago
laugh
I can always tell when everyone is having image uploading problems because all my updates are is of videos lol I feel weird when I can't upload pics...like what else do I do on here?!
I'm so pleased everyone else can't upload images I thought it was just me ...glitchy old fanpop hey *lol* ! If I wasn't going to bed i'd upload some video's for ya Romy XD ! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Have a good nights rest Berni! I'm still waiting for images to come back! lol over a year ago
*lol* Kirsten ! over a year ago
laugh
I'm back! Hereeeeeee's Johnny! *lol*
I'm back! Hereeeeeee's Johnny! *lol*
ktichenor commented…
Missed you guys! 💖🤗 over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
How was your trip? 😊 over a year ago
*lol* Kirsten ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
^^It was really nice :) over a year ago
big smile
Welcome back Kirsten! We missed you too! Thankfully the image problem seems to be fixed so I hope it stays that way!
ktichenor commented…
Yay! Must've known I was back! *lol* Thank you, nice to be home! I've had my fill of nature and my cousin's dog XD over a year ago
So pleased to see you back,Kirsten.The dog sounds wonderful XD ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, he is sweet and he makes my grandfather happy so that's a plus :) over a year ago
kiss
Speaking of dogs, here's mine! He's the best dog ever!!
Speaking of dogs, here's mine! He's the best dog ever!!
jlhfan624 commented…
In case you don't remember or are new here, his name is Horatio! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, he's cute! over a year ago
Aww he's adorable 💕 over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
How lovely! Didn’t know you had a dog. And Horatio is such a cute name! over a year ago
big smile
He has the most adorable little TEEFS (teeth) too!!
He has the most adorable little TEEFS (teeth) too!!
ktichenor commented…
Absolutely adorable! Atlas teeth made me nervous, tbh XD over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I normally am nervous around dogs and don't much care for their teeth either but Horatio is the most harmless dog in the world so his are cute lol over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Honestly, how can someone say no to that sweet face? So cute! over a year ago
laugh
One cool thing about living so close to a big city is the fact that I can get a delivery within hours if I needed some snacks or had a craving. I don't drive so this is really cool! I got like $50 worth of junk!
One cool thing about living so close to a big city is the fact that I can get a delivery within hours
Wait for me ! *lol* 😄 over a year ago
I'll bring the Pepsi ! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
lol Manny, I accept any responsibility for my role in that! :P over a year ago
big smile
Oh, while we were in Kentucky, we stopped at a store and got my favorite soda!!!!!
Fresca!😁
They don't sell it here in Ga 😭 So had to get it!
Oh, while we were in Kentucky, we stopped at a store and got my favorite soda!!!!! 
Fresca!😁
The
They don't sell it in the UK so i'm up for it !😁 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I love Fresca! They sell it here, but I don't drink it regularly. It's more of a special occasion kind of drink for me. Or just when I want it. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Well, they sell the Black Cherry version but I hate black cherry anything! Yuck! over a year ago
heart
It's meme Monday!! Here's my favorite couple!
It's meme Monday!! Here's my favorite couple!
How lovely...but will they ever meet *lol* love this,Romy♥ ˛☆ ° ˛° ˛★ * ° ˛ * ° ˛*★° ˛˚˛ *★ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, that's so sweet! 💕 Take that Leo and Claire! *lol* over a year ago
big smile
Look at these cuties!!
Look at these cuties!!
Aww,too cute for words ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Soulmates! 😍😁 over a year ago
surprise
Who can stand to have nails like this?! I don't understand...
Who can stand to have nails like this?! I don't understand...
ktichenor commented…
Okay, I have long nails (and they're real) but that's insane! Sometimes bigger is not better! *lol* over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
I remember I once saw a girl with nails like this making a food tutorial on Instagram and I could only think how unsanitary that was. Imagine the amount of germs hiding under those nails 🤢 over a year ago
Maybe she uses a soap dispenser *lol* XD over a year ago
surprise
Here's something to think about....have you ever seen your neighbors bring in groceries? I haven't! I have thought long and hard and I'm kind of disturbed that I haven't seen this yet....
Here's something to think about....have you ever seen your neighbors bring in groceries? I haven't! I
Same here it's very rare you see people bringing in groceries...how strange ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
OMG! I live in a apartment and I've never seen a neighbor!🤔 I can hear them, though... weird!😳 *twilight zone music!* over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
I never saw any of my neighbors bring groceries either, which is weird cause I also live in an apartment and have a lot of neighbors. over a year ago
worried
So, has anybody heard of this film called Old? It's a film where this family goes on vacation, ages rapidly, has kids by themselves and dies. I guess it's a horror film-ish? I'm not sure?

Tbh, I think it's a good example of why you never book a vacation on-line on one of those discount sites! *lol*
ktichenor commented…
Travelocity... Wander wisely! *lol* 😁🤣 over a year ago
Can't say I have heard of it looks intriguing though ! over a year ago
Nail biting stuff !XD over a year ago