jlhfan624 🎁πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚ Let's Chat! πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸŽ (Birthday Edition!)

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 07, 2021 at 07:20PM
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among friends. Post updates about your life, funny memes, cool pictures and videos you find. It goes without saying, but no nudity and if you post true crime, make sure you don't post real gore.
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among fr

jlhfan624 993 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 993

over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
crying
I hate being yelled at and chastised in front of so many people. (Don't want to talk about it.)
yorkshire_rose commented…
Aww no ...who's been upsetting you,Heather ? No one has the right to yell at you and make you feel bad ! I understand if you don't want to talk about it but know that i'm here for you as we all are my lovely xoxo over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh, my god! I'm so sorry! That's just wrong, no one has the right to yell or embarrass you like that! We're both here for you, hun! Always! ❀ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Manny for your kind words! They really helped me πŸ’– over a year ago
smile
How are you ladies doing?
ktichenor commented…
Doing okay, I have an appointment like soon! Wish me luck! over a year ago
I'm doing ok have another busy week at work.Wishing you both a lovely Monday and new week ahead xoxo over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thanks guys! It well, everything was normal. Can't say the same for the bathroom, though. *lol* Totally flooded! πŸ™„ over a year ago
over a year ago ktichenor said…
heart
Couldn't get you a medal so I got you this to help cheer you up!
I also left a special cheering cat for you, too! Hope it helps! 😊
last edited over a year ago
Couldn't get you a medal so I got you this to help cheer you up!
I also left a special cheering cat
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Kirsten! I love the gifts!! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
You're welcome! 😺 over a year ago
laugh
Woohoo!! Tax season is always my favorite!
Woohoo!! Tax season is always my favorite!
*lol* XD ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
My dad's too! He get's so happy! *lol* XD over a year ago
laugh
Me writing all my college essays
Me writing all my college essays
mmeBauer commented…
LOL. β€œHenceforth, I find myself to be in a position where I am unable to perform any actions.” over a year ago
*lol* XD ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Been there! *lol* I just typed out the same group of sentences but worded it differently *lol* XD over a year ago
kiss
So I loved stuffed animals and Peeps and Build-a-Bear has a few of these for Easter and I just could not resist! I named her Penelope but Penny for short. She's a sweetie!! You can see her here in her Peeps pajamas. She loves to sleep.

Because I'm so addicted to her, I got 3 more! I have tiny stuffed Peeps in pink, yellow, and blue so I got a matching big one in blue and yellow for the little babies. I'm 34 years old, but I don't care lol
So I loved stuffed animals and Peeps and Build-a-Bear has a few of these for Easter and I just could
mmeBauer commented…
How adorable! Look at these PJs and the matching little eye mask! πŸ’– over a year ago
Love this πŸ’œ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh, wow! How cute! 😍 over a year ago
Here's the yellow one, help me with a name!
Here's the yellow one, help me with a name!
mmeBauer commented…
I’m afraid I can’t help, just finished watching Old Yeller for the first time and that’s the only thing I can think about this color 🀧 over a year ago
How about Marigold or Mellow Yellow :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
That's adorable! Uh, Goldie? Or Sunny maybe? :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Great suggestions!! over a year ago
And here's the blue one! Name?
And here's the blue one! Name?
mmeBauer commented…
Celeste or maybe Celestine? That’s how we call this precious sky blue shade here. over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I love Celeste! How adorable and it suits her! over a year ago
Love celeste too.How about Bluebell.Little Blue or Blue Water Lily :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Um, Blue (worked for my mom's cat :) ) or Blue Jay, Topaz? over a year ago
heart
I'm really excited for this one. When I went in the store yesterday, they did not have this rainbow one or I would have gotten it. I'm still glad I got pink Penny though.
I'm really excited for this one. When I went in the store yesterday, they did not have this rainbow o
Just lovely ..hope you can get this rainbow cutie at some point,Heather πŸ’šπŸ’– over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh, that is so cool! 😎 over a year ago
smile
*crawls out from the shadows!* Hi, is it safe? *lol* Lord, ya'll I am so sorry I've been gone so long! This is has not been my week! First the bathroom floods right when I come home from my mammogram (everything was normal, thank god!), then the weather decides to act up today and I spent all of yesterday arguing with a little &@#%*%$ on DeviantArt because they don't like how I comment they need to look up the word sarcasm! God, they need to lighten up! *screams internally!* but I'm back and on the bright side my grandfather is doing some better *knock wood*
So, what did I miss? 😊
*crawls out from the shadows!* Hi, is it safe? *lol* Lord, ya'll I am so sorry I've been gone so long
Well you haven't missed much Kirsten *lol* ! but so sorry to hear about your flood I know how that feels..hope things will be back to normal soon.Yeah just ignore those o Deviant Art just not worth your time really ! so pleased all went well with your appointment and that your Grandad is doing good.Now you can breath a little better,hun.You are in my thoughts and prayers always as all you besties areπŸ’–πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ’– over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you, hun! Thankfully we got it fixed and I blocked the little (I'm not going to say it! *lol*) But thank you for the prayers, I appreciate it πŸ’–πŸŒžπŸŒžπŸ’– over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Honestly, I can't wait for this year to be over! Yeesh!!! *lol* over a year ago
blush
Help! My therapist asked to see my art gallery and I told the truth about my username and now I want to hide! *lol* Any good hiding places? *lol* 😳
ktichenor commented…
Seriously, have you seen my gallery? Not a good look XD over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I have not seen your gallery, but I have seen the stuff you post here. It's awesome! You have nothing to hide from! over a year ago
be proud of all your art work,hun.Don't hide any they are all beautiful in their own way :) over a year ago
big smile
I have some sort of news. If any of you have Instagram, you can follow me! I decided to make a page about my chronic pain and multiple illnesses. There's apparently a following for it, and this gives me a safe space to discuss such issues. My username is chronicallyill24. If you follow me, I will follow back!
mmeBauer commented…
That is a great idea, Heather! I only have a personal account on Instagram, but I don’t mind following you there (if that’s okay with you, of course). over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Of course that's fine! I will follow you back! :) over a year ago
Sounds like a great idea,Heather.Hope all goes well.I'm not on any other social but we heart it and fanpop.But if I ever do join I will certainly follow you :) over a year ago
over a year ago mmeBauer said…
laugh
Forgot to tell ya. A couple of weeks ago I traveled to a city that has a Starbucks around every corner and finally had the chance to eat my first *real* donut. I admit it was better than I expected. The jelly filling was delicious, but I didn’t enjoy this pink glaze topping, even though I found it beautiful and it was the reason I chose this particular donut. Anyway, so much for this food column. Keep posted for more culinary reviews LOL.
Forgot to tell ya. A couple of weeks ago I traveled to a city that has a Starbucks around every corne
ktichenor commented…
Congrats! Oh, yes jelly filled....wonderful memories Yum! *lol* πŸ˜‹ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Congratulations on your first real donut!! It's about time lol over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, thank you! How nice a donut party! 😊🍩 over a year ago
big smile
Oh, I have some news! I am taking the next step in my art and started two subscriptions (it's a monthly art subscription thing(?) ) on DeviantArt! One's a Tip Jar (shows exclusive art) and the other is Cover Art (mainly book covers) Wish me luck in the art world! 😁
mmeBauer commented…
This is really exciting! Good luck! Wishing you lots of success! πŸ€πŸ€ž over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! :) over a year ago
Hugs right back βœ¨πŸ’›πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– over a year ago
sunny
Good news my grandfather's doing better! He does rehab during the week and rests during the weekend. But thank god he's doing better and he has a birthday coming up! πŸŽ‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ’— Hopefully he'll home, then!🀞
ktichenor commented…
And thank you all so much for the prayers! Virtual hugs to you all!!!! πŸ’—πŸ€—πŸ’ over a year ago
Aww that's great news,hun.It gives you all peace of mind.I hope he can come home for his birthday that would be just lovely.Give him a birthday *hug* from meπŸŽ‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ’— over a year ago
Most welcome,hun * βœ°γ€‚Λš Λšαƒ¦γ€‚* Λ›Λš β™₯ γ€‚πŸŒŸΛš* ˚ β˜…αƒ¦ over a year ago
meh
Hello ladies how are we doing this morning? Next week is a very busy one for me so I might not be around as much. I've got a Powerpoint, test, and essay - that doesn't include the normal homework I have to do *sigh* I'm never taking full course credits again!
I need a break i've had a very busy week work wise.Good luck with everything you've got this,Heather. Remember to have a break from things and re charge your energies.I'm so proud of you xoxo. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Not sure! Still recovering from daylight saving's time πŸ₯±πŸ˜΄ *lol!* Good luck with your school work, hun! Remember to take breaks! Cheering for you! You've got this πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸ’– over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you both for your kind words! Much love from me to you both! over a year ago
Friendly reminder ladies!
Friendly reminder ladies!
Love this so much it's very true...thank you for sharing,Heather xoxo over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Preach! Great advice, Heather. So, true! ❀ over a year ago
big smile
Oh, I almost forgot! Spent all day yesterday creating this! Whew! *lol* Enjoy!
Oh, I almost forgot! Spent all day yesterday creating this! Whew! *lol* Enjoy!
WOW ! Truly amazing I just it,Kirsten ❀ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thanks Berni! ❀ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Wow, I love this! There's so many layers and things to look at, a lot of depth here. Great job Kirsten! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! πŸ’œ over a year ago
hmmm
Sorry for posting so much but I need some advice. I started messaging/ chatting(?) this person on Tumblr and I'm kind of regretting it. She's not trolling or anything but I'm not sure if she's human or if she's just awkward or if she's even interested in talking at all. She seems to only want to know if I'm watching Superfruit, she takes half the day to answer and by the time she does it's late, her answers are one word and the conversations are like having one with a clone of myself; there awkward, introvert and never seems to know how to answer back. Basically, we're not really clicking. Any advice?
ktichenor commented…
This is tumblr and I don't want to mean but the one word answers are making me feel really stupid. I mean does she want to chat or spy for Youtube to see if I'm watching Superfruit? Which I love but I have a life! over a year ago
Hmm.I can see where you are coming from,Kirsten.If she doesn't want to converse properly with you then I don't see much point in carrying on any conversations with her.One word answers are a bit pointless really.If you are not feeling any connection here just let it fizzle out naturally my lovely.Don't make conversations with her.If she still wants to connect with you then she will start a real conversation if not just move on from her.That's not being mean we don't always click the same with everyone.Good luck and don't worry ok xoxo over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
No worries, I have! And thank you both for the help! <3 <3 over a year ago
heart
So I have all next week off work because I have A TON of school work, but I will try to check in on this forum and you all. If there's any news, let us know and I'll do the same! Much love to you all!
ktichenor commented…
Good luck Heather! Take breaks, take care and get Mike Myers on that school work! You got this!!!! πŸŽ‰πŸ€˜πŸ’– over a year ago
I wish you well,Heather.Keep moving forward πŸ’šπŸ’– over a year ago
big smile
Getting off subject and I apologize! You guys know I'm a Pentaholic and I need to say this I'm just I'm so excited! Kirstin of PTX is pregnant! She and Ben are going to have a baby girl!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled! Finally some happy news! Okay, fan girling done Sorry!😳*slowly disappears into the shadows*
Getting off subject and I apologize! You guys know I'm a Pentaholic and I need to say this I'm just I
jlhfan624 commented…
That's great news! Congratulations to them! over a year ago
Wonderful news,hun.I wish them all the best for the future πŸ’šπŸ’– over a year ago
While Kirsten is fangirling, I'm going to do some of my own! I want to show you the Care Bears I got!! Okay first up we have the Do Your Best bear. I don't normally care for green but I love him! His little kite is so cute too.
While Kirsten is fangirling, I'm going to do some of my own! I want to show you the Care Bears I got!
ktichenor commented…
Okay, fangirling again! So cute! And that green is beautiful! πŸ˜πŸ’š over a year ago
πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ’šπŸ’–πŸ’šπŸ’– over a year ago
angelic
Next we have the Dream Bright bear, my favorite of this small bunch of bears I got. The picture doesn't do it justice but its fur is like a tie-dye of purple and blue which is always my favorite.
Next we have the Dream Bright bear, my favorite of this small bunch of bears I got. The picture doesn
ktichenor commented…
You had me at purple! *lol* Adorable! over a year ago
Love this πŸ’œ over a year ago
Next is the Harmony bear. I love the color of the fur! Again, the picture doesn't do it justice. It's more deep purple (as these photos are filtered for Instagram).
Next is the Harmony bear. I love the color of the fur! Again, the picture doesn't do it justice. It's
ktichenor commented…
Beautiful Heather! So cute!πŸ’œ over a year ago
Touches my heart β™‘πŸ’–β™‘ over a year ago
And here's Hopeful Heart! She's adorable, right?
And here's Hopeful Heart! She's adorable, right?
ktichenor commented…
No arguments from me! 😊 over a year ago
So sweet β˜€οΈβœ¨πŸ’›βœ¨ over a year ago
big smile
Lastly, it's the Friend bear! Reminds me of all of you!
Lastly, it's the Friend bear! Reminds me of all of you!
ktichenor commented…
Aww, thank you Heather! πŸ€—πŸ’— over a year ago
Aww,how lovely.Thank you Heather πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’— over a year ago
sad
In other news, my eyesight is getting SO bad that I am needing glasses to be on the computer, and that's never happened to me before. I need new glasses, but I hope my worsening eyesight isn't due to a health reason.
ktichenor commented…
Oh, I'm so sorry, Heather! I hope it's not that, maybe it's just eye strain? That's happened to me before and sometimes taking a break from the screen helps but I'll keep you in my prayers, hun ❀❀ over a year ago
I'm sorry to hear that too,Heather.I have to wear them for reading and sometimes for my laptop.Hopefully it won't be due to an health reason.I'll keep you in my prayers also xoxo over a year ago
Most welcome *I second what Kirsten says xoxo βœ°γ€‚Λš Λšαƒ¦γ€‚* Λ›Λš β™₯ γ€‚πŸŒŸΛš* ˚ β˜…αƒ¦ over a year ago
laugh
Oh, my god! I can't believe I found this! This was my mom's FAVORITE cat cartoon! I need to share this, you will howl! XD
*lol* love it ! made my day your mom has good taste XD ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, thank you! Tbh, she also had a few cats like this so it was also relatable *lol* XD over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Most welcome! <3 over a year ago
sad
Can y'all please pray for my aunt? She fell and broke her shoulder and is in a lot of pain and has to have surgery. I'm sure she will be okay but prayers can't hurt!
So sorry to hear that Heather.Hope her surgery goes well and that she makes a speedy recovery.Keeping your aunt in my thoughts and prayers and you tooπŸ™β€οΈ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Same here! Praying for you both! πŸ™πŸ’• over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Added her to my prayers! Hope her shoulder heals fast! πŸ™ over a year ago
big smile
Look at this adorable puzzle! I'm going to try to convince my bf to buy it for my birthday.
Look at this adorable puzzle! I'm going to try to convince my bf to buy it for my birthday.
ktichenor commented…
Oh, so colorful and amazing! I really hope you get it, hun! :) over a year ago
WOW ! Amazing ! over a year ago
laugh
Have you seen this suspense film trailer? It's called Men (so creative! *lol*) I'm not sure which is more strange the fact that the movie has only have two cast members or the that the woman can't seem to grasp that every male she meets is the same person? XD Maybe it should be called Man? *lol*
But you be the judge.
Maybe it should be called Man I agree...*lol* made my day XD !! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Maybe the reason she can't notice is part of the twist? I've seen enough of these types of movies lol over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Good point still not a very good film but a really good point! 😎 over a year ago
laugh
Great news all! I made it to the end of the week and finished ALL school work! Guess that mean's the party is over for you all since I'm back now.
ktichenor commented…
Awesome news! Aww, the party's just beginning now! *throws confetti* πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ over a year ago
YAY ! Joins the party *throws confetti* too πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠWell done,Heather xo over a year ago
smile
How is everyone doing??
ktichenor commented…
Other than losing my internet on just my computer only yesterday and having a mini melt down cause not even Cox could fix it just fine! *lol* XD over a year ago
Hi, Heather.Iam doing ok still busy working.Would you believe that on this day last year it was a beautiful hot day we were on the beach and today it's snowing *lol* what a contast.Hope you are doing well my bestie.You are all always in my thoughts and prayersπŸ’œπŸŒΈ over a year ago
Good to hear that,Kirsten *lol*.Thank you,Manny your warmth is much needed.Hope you all liked the cute bunnies I left you Spring is in the air xo over a year ago
sad
So I think I am going to drop a couple classes for this semester. I just have so much to do and hardly have time for fun things anymore. I started school as a way to make money and to learn...for fun. I am no longer having fun. I am stressed out and my mental health is suffering. I just want to be high all the time, which is not normal for me honestly. I feel like a failure but I don't really have another choice.

Just wanted to share. Hope everyone has a good weekend!
ktichenor commented…
Aww, you are not a failure. Look how far you've gotten. It's perfectly normal to feel the way you do. I've been there and eventually I had to realize college wasn't for me and that's okay. I'm a self taught freelancer, now and I feel so much better. Sometimes you have to do what's best for you. And that's cool. Just take care of yourself, hun and have a good weekend! *sending hugs and support!* <3 <3 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
And we all are very proud of you! πŸ’–β­πŸ€— over a year ago
Most welcome,Hetaher.Your friendship and support means so much to me xo over a year ago
big smile
Before I forget or before I lose my internet again whichever comes first *lol* my ultrasound for the kidney specialist is April 7 and with that here's an art piece to describe my 'joy' over this XD
Before I forget or before I lose my internet again whichever comes first *lol* my ultrasound for the
jlhfan624 commented…
What a wonderful piece Kirsten! You are very talented! I wish you the best of luck with your ultrasound <3 over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Beautiful artwork as usual! Wishing you luck with your exam 🀞 over a year ago
*Most welcome,hunπŸ€—πŸ’– over a year ago
heart
Now that I've decided I'm going to drop out of one of my courses, I feel SO much better! I feel like a tremendous weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Thank you all for your supportive words, they really do mean a lot to me! Love you all!
ktichenor commented…
You're welcome! Glad you're feeling better! That's what's most important πŸ˜ŠπŸ’– over a year ago
Aww most welcome,Heather.I second what Kirsten has said.Love you too πŸ˜ŠπŸ’– over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
So glad for you, Heather! Love you too and it means a lot to me that you feel well. πŸ˜ŠπŸ’– over a year ago
heart
Y'all! Carrie Underwood at the Grammy's! She looks like a real life Disney princess!!
Y'all! Carrie Underwood at the Grammy's! She looks like a real life Disney princess!!
mmeBauer commented…
Looks like a princess indeed! This gown reminds me of Belle from Beauty And The Beast. over a year ago
Gorgeous γƒ»β€βœΏοΌŠ* .γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ» over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
That's who she reminded me of too! over a year ago
sad
So my bf works at the college I'm going to, and he told me that on Friday some poor kid tried to kill himself at the school because his teacher accused him of plagiarism. I was able to drop my class without much fuss, and I'm glad I did! I feel so much better! I took that incident as a sign that that was the right thing for me to do.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!!
ktichenor commented…
Oh, no, how awful! Sometimes I wonder how these people are even hired! My professors were sexists and always talked down to me and made me cry because I was female and wanted to be a graphic designer. You did right getting out of there. I hope that thing from another planet is fired! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Have a wonderful day, too! (boy, that's a lousy segue *lol* 😳) over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Oh that’s awful! Hope this kid gets all the support he needs! Some people just shouldn’t be allowed to teach. You were both right in getting out of these schools, Heather and Kirsten! over a year ago
laugh
DROPOUT BESTIES!!
mmeBauer commented…
Congrats, bestie! So glad you feel better already. Sending you love and support always! <3 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you!!! <3 over a year ago
Dropout besties for sure *lol* XD ! over a year ago
crying
I didn't drop out of all my classes, just one. But I've been so stressed out that I forgot I had several things due last week! *sigh* I really can't wait for this semester to be over.
mmeBauer commented…
Oh rooting for you, Heather. You are very bright and dedicated and I’m sure you’re gonna make it. Soon it’ll all be over! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Manny bestie! <3 over a year ago
crying
Sad news everyone. My mom has passed away. I'm in shock, my momma is gone. So, I hope it's okay if I post this pic of her cause this how I want her to be remembered. She was my friend, my cheerleader and the best and sassiest mom ever.
Sad news everyone. My mom has passed away. I'm in shock, my momma is gone. So, I hope it's okay if I
mmeBauer commented…
I have no words to say how sorry I am, Kirsten! Sending you love and support in these devastating times! She looks like a lovely person and I’m glad you have these fond memories of her. Feel free to share anything that helps you remember her and go through all of this. We’ll always be here for you! πŸ™πŸ€ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh no Kirsten! I'm so sorry for your loss! I don't know what else to say other than that πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’” I second what Manny said, feel free to share anything you like. Also let us know if there's anything we can do for you. I'm so sorry! over a year ago
πŸŒΉπŸ’–πŸŒΉπŸ’– over a year ago
heart
*a hug from me to all of you* πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Please don't forget to take care of yourselves! Drink your water, take your medicine, and treat yourself to something. It doesn't have to be big, it could a candy bar or piece of cake.
*Group Hugs*Thank you,Heather.Lovely advice I will certainly treat myself to something nice over the weekendπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Thanks Heather! Great piece of advice. Hope it helps everyone to get through the weekend. over a year ago
kiss
Miss you my besties! I hope you're all doing okay! I'm excited because for the first time since last year (literally), I picked up a book to read for fun! You don't know how much I needed that. I'm so happy to not be doing (as much) school.
Aww miss you too,Heather. So pleased you have found some time to relax with a good book.Hope you are all doing well you are all in my thoughts and prayersπŸ’–πŸ’– over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I hope you are finding time to relax as well bestie! <3 over a year ago
I'm trying my best,Heather πŸŒΉπŸ’– over a year ago
smile
Oh and I did a art piece. It's been a few days and I just had to get back in there, quite proud of it :)
Oh and I did a art piece. It's been a few days and I just had to get back in there, quite proud of it
Sublime Kirsten.You always produce the most beautiful art work πŸŒΉπŸ’– over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Your artwork always amazes me, Kirsten. This is a beautiful piece! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! <3 <3 over a year ago
sad
Here's an update for you all. I ended up dropping another class, so two in total. I'm bummed about this one because I was enjoying the subject and doing well in it, but it was just a LOT of work. That's why I dropped my first class. I was just totally overwhelmed. Now I have just stopped doing any work lol

Aaaand with my health, I actually had an appointment yesterday in person because I wanted to test for POTS (I can tell you about it if you're curious) which I strongly suspect I have. The test for POTS has them taking your blood pressure lying down, sitting up, and then standing to see if there are any changes. If there are dramatic changes, then it could be you have POTS. I "failed" that test, because my blood pressure didn't change but while they were taking my bp standing up, I started feeling sick and dizzy and they had to help me into a chair. It was embarrassing, and I couldn't even hold my arm up straight while they were taking my pressure either. I got a call today and she said she doesn't really know if it is POTS or not but I am being referred to a cardiologist so we'll see how that goes. I'm just worried because I've read sometimes if you "fail" the blood pressure tests (meaning your bp doesn't change drastically switching positions), you could still have POTS but my doctor doesn't seem to think so. I would hate to have to shop around for doctors. And if I truly DON'T have it then what the heck is wrong with me?!
ktichenor commented…
I'm so sorry Heather! I go thru issues with my blood pressure all the time! We had to get a wrist cuff because the blood pressure readings were always wrong. The cuff was always on wrong or was too small and whether I was standing or sitting the reading was way too high or apparently I'm a cyberman! The readings from the wrist cuff helped in a huge way! You think a nurse would know how to take BP πŸ™„ Make sure there putting that cuff on correctly and that it fits, that can make a difference. over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
POTS stands for Postural Orthostatic Tachycardia Syndrome. It's very complex (as are all health things), but to sum it up quickly, you feel abnormally dizzy or faint when sitting or standing. I can stand up slow and still get light headed so it's a big problem. Part of me wants toget diagnosed with it so I will know what is wrong with me. That's sad. over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Oh thanks for explaining! I hope you can get answers soon and don’t need to get this kind of experience ever again. Keep us posted, bestie! We’re always rooting for you. over a year ago
I was going to do this before my mom left but I just did this piece as sort of therapy(?) or at least getting it out. Kind of represents what I think dementia is. Let me know what you think
I was going to do this before my mom left but I just did this piece as sort of therapy(?) or at least
ktichenor commented…
Not the best way to start the weekend, sorry! *lol* over a year ago
WOW ! it's truly amazing,Kirsten.Very detailed and moving you artwork never fails to touch my heart.Excellent work xo over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I think it's wonderful! I can see what you were going for (I think) and you nailed it! Feel free to post more of your therapy, we'd love to see it! over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
cake
. . . . . (). () () (). ()
. . . Μ₯ _Μ² β•‘. β•‘ β•‘ β•‘. β•‘ _Μ². .Μ₯
. .{. β€’ _🌸 _ β€’ _🌸 β€’. .}
__{β€’ ..🌸_ 🌸. _ 🌸 β€’}__
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi there my lovely besties *hugs* It's my birthday on Sunday so just in case i'm not around I thought we could share some cake now.A few of us are going for a meal so i'm really looking forward to that.I wish you all a beautiful Easter weekend with your loved ones...love ya lots *blowing kisses* your way !πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚πŸŽ‚ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh, thank goodness! I thought I missed it! Happy birthday, Berni! πŸŽ‚πŸŒΉ over a year ago
Thank you all so much my besties.I had a lovely day and you helped make it very special for me.Love ya πŸ°πŸŽ‰πŸŽπŸ’– over a year ago
heart
Y'all...Meghan has arrived! She hasn't aged a day, but I am oh so happy to see her again if only briefly!
Y'all...Meghan has arrived! She hasn't aged a day, but I am oh so happy to see her again if only brie
ktichenor commented…
The TRUE queen herself! So beautiful and kind! Everything the royals will never be! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Queen Meghan, has a nice ring to it! πŸ˜πŸ‘‘ over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
She looks amazing as always. I love this outfit she wore! over a year ago
big smile
Hello my besties! How are we doing today? What's new?
Hi, Heather.I am doing good managed to have some free time before I go back to work tomorrow.It's quite warm here today so i'm going to sit in the garden with a sandwich and a cuppa soon.Hope you are all doing ok.Love ya xoxo over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Hanging in there. Got a interesting message on Tumblr asking for videos along with a Instagram pic that I refused to click on! Blocked them quickly! So looks like things are returning to normal! *lol* XD over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
So glad you're both doing okay, love and miss you all! <3 over a year ago
I love and miss you too πŸ’œπŸ’›πŸ’– over a year ago
angry
Okay rant time! (I apologize in advance) First off it's been a while since I've given an update on my grandfather since my mom left the earth. So, here we go!
Well, he's recovering and he's going to a nursing home (temporarily) while he recovers now here's where the rant comes in. He has a pressure wound on his heel that these morons aren't letting heal! I know a lot about pressure wounds because my mom had pressure wounds that I actually helped my dad treat when she began falling when I was sixteen! That's actually when she started declining. I know what to do. So, this isn't rocket science! And I'm fearful that he's going to end up like her. Seriously, why are these people so stupid! It's not hard to treat these things! I don't have a medical license and even I know what they need to do, it's not hard! I do not want him to suffer the way she did! It's not right, it's not fair!
😑🀬
Rant done, sorry.
jlhfan624 commented…
Wow, I'm sorry this is happening to him Kirsten. Like the nurses who took my blood pressure, it sounds like they're just as incompetent. Is there anyone who can call and talk to the staff to complain? I hope you get it sorted, that's terrible for him! over a year ago
You are so right Kirsten...it's not right or fair ! these so called carers are responsible for their own actions and they have a duty of care !! I agree with Heather.There must be someone with whom you can voice your concerns.Hopefully you can get things sorted out to give you all peace of mind once and for all.My heart goes out to you..please keep up updated xo over a year ago
Hope all goes well,Kirsten.Keep us informed no need to be sorry it's best to share your concerns and get them out into the open πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– over a year ago