jlhfan624 🎁πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚ Let's Chat! πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸŽ (Birthday Edition!)

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 07, 2021 at 07:20PM
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among friends. Post updates about your life, funny memes, cool pictures and videos you find. It goes without saying, but no nudity and if you post true crime, make sure you don't post real gore.
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among fr

jlhfan624 993 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 993

over a year ago ktichenor said…
My Three Best Friends When I'm Sick! *lol* πŸ˜„
My Three Best Friends When I'm Sick! *lol* πŸ˜„
ktichenor commented…
I need a lot of Diet Coke! XD over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
lol I need a lot of Pepsi myself! My bf is the Diet Coke drinker haha over a year ago
yorkshire_rose commented…
*lol* ! ok that sounds really cool ! over a year ago
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
laugh
So I was going through my closet to find all the stuffed animals I have so I could inventory them online, and my whole entire top closet shelf is beanie bears. Literally 5 or 6 rows deep, spanning across like 7 feet lol anyway I thought that was all I had but I just found a plastic bag stuffed with them! I really really loved those beanie bears haha
jlhfan624 commented…
To answer anyone's possible question in advance, no I don't have an exact count. But it's hundreds. Probably mid to high hundreds. And they're all bears. over a year ago
WOW ! That sounds like some collection you have..I bet it's hard to part with them πŸ’›πŸŒž over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh I never plan to part with them! Ever! lol over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
sunny
Good Morning My Friends Let's Have Breakfast β˜•β˜•β˜•β˜•πŸ₯žπŸ₯žπŸ“πŸ“
ktichenor commented…
How lovely! :) over a year ago
It really is what more could we want πŸ’• over a year ago
I drew my first digital eye! (for a eye tutorial on DeviantArt) I don't like it, tbh *lol*
I drew my first digital eye! (for a eye tutorial on DeviantArt) I don't like it, tbh *lol*
I really like hun.Lovely colour blue πŸ’• over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
It looks fine to me. And hey, you don't want to know what mine would look like lol over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! I used a gradient tool to get the blue color :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thanks, Romy! Tbh, I shudder to think what it would look like if I drew it by hand *lol* over a year ago
laugh
Hello friends, how are we doing? How is your week coming along? Any exciting news to report? I've got nothing lol I just had some Taco Bell for dinner, now I'm watching some cartoons laying in my bed with the fake fireplace on. If I'm not careful, I'll fall asleep and I've only been awake 4 hours haha
ktichenor commented…
I'm waiting for some new shoes to arrive. I swear it is a nightmare buying shoes online! There so hard to find, it's like everybody has the same idea! Ahhhh!!!!!! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I need to get some new shoes too! What kind are you getting? over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Ryka Women's Tennis Shoes and Sketchers flip flops (had to grab them quickly, it was all they had in my size *lol*) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I think everybody had the same idea as me! XD Literally, had to take what they had left *yeesh!* over a year ago
laugh
Hi my name's Romy and I already have 7 or 8 Bibles, but yet feel the need to buy more. It's an obsession.
ktichenor commented…
Hey, my mom always said you can never have to many Bibles! Perfectly alright! 😊 over a year ago
I have a lot too *lol* over a year ago
cake
Happy birthday to our bestie Berni! Have a slice of cake with us!
Happy birthday to our bestie Berni! Have a slice of cake with us!
ktichenor commented…
Happy Birthday, Berni! Make a wish! πŸŽ‚ over a year ago
Sorry i'm late to the party *lol* I couldn't think of two lovelier friends to share birthday cake with xoxoxo over a year ago
I've been having some fun on tiermaker so enjoy this little spam!

This is my ranking of Sims 4 packs. To be fair, I mostly love all the packs. I really LIKE all of them. But I tried to rank them for real and this is what I came up with.
I've been having some fun on tiermaker so enjoy this little spam!

This is my ranking of Sims 4 pac
Here's just the perfect songs of Taylor Swift when ranking all the albums. I ranked all of her songs but only feel that the perfect ones need attention haha
Here's just the perfect songs of Taylor Swift when ranking all the albums. I ranked all of her songs
ktichenor commented…
That's really cool! Love Taylor Swift <3 over a year ago
Taylor Swift hairstyles
Taylor Swift hairstyles
Taylor's Lover-era outfits #1
Taylor's Lover-era outfits #1
Taylor's Lover-era outfits #2
Taylor's Lover-era outfits #2
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, I'm still scratching my head at the pineapple dress. Spongebob vibes, maybe? over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Yellow definitely is NOT her color1 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
*lol* Agreed! Tbh, I'm sure if yellow is anybody's color! XD over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
That's true, but I also just hate the color yellow and think it doesn't look good on anyone either haha over a year ago
laugh
Apparently honeybees can do math, so I guess it really IS only me who can't.
laugh
Found these two pics and I can't stop laughing! Had to share! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
Found these two pics and I can't stop laughing! Had to share! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
laugh
This one really had me laughing! XD
This one really had me laughing! XD
*lol* XD over a year ago
laugh
LOL I love both pics! Very funny, would love to see a short between these two cartoons and horror movies.
laugh
So last night I asked for some Hershey's kisses candy because my bf was going to Walgreens for some milk. This is what he brought me.

I mean I'm not complaining but still lol
So last night I asked for some Hershey's kisses candy because my bf was going to Walgreens for some m
ktichenor commented…
Whoa! I need to go to Walgreens from now on! *lol* over a year ago
There's nothing better than a chocolate *kiss* *lol* over a year ago
I also got some Swedish Fish. Does anyone else like them?
I also got some Swedish Fish. Does anyone else like them?
ktichenor commented…
Never had them but they look good :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
They're really good! They have a unique sweet flavor I haven't seen before. over a year ago
They look delicious ! over a year ago
hmmm
So, I was reading that split hem pants were really popular now. Tbh, I'm torn (no pun intended *lol*) about this trend. Thoughts?
So, I was reading that split hem pants were really popular now. Tbh, I'm torn (no pun intended *lol*)
ktichenor commented…
It looks breezy, I'll say that! XD over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I'll just be here for the puns! lol Personally, it's a big no for me. But that's because I would look terrible in them. Others would definitely rock them! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Honestly, I would be afraid to wear these. I would be like checking the splits every five seconds to make sure there still the same length XD over a year ago
I really like these and i'm not normally a trouser person :) over a year ago
zzz
I've spent 20 minutes doing a mind-numbingly boring task and let's just say I'm only on page 9 of 40 *sigh* I'm ready for a nap!
laugh
My new favorite Ace meme! 😁
My new favorite Ace meme! 😁
ktichenor commented…
Sums me up perfectly! *lol* over a year ago
Love it *lol* over a year ago
hmmm
I am so done with Amazon music! Half the time I can't download songs or find certain artists or songs. So, I've switched to Apple and so happy I did! It's nine dollars a month but worth it!
Great idea ! over a year ago
I liked Amazon music when I had it. But I never downloaded songs, so I guess our experiences would be different. Spotify is my favorite though.
ktichenor commented…
True :) Tbh, I didn't experience the downloading problem until I got my new i-pod. So, maybe that had something to do with it? over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Ah yes...Apple doing what they do best - making other programs not work unless they are also Apple. over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Forcing you to spend double the money 😑 No offense meant, I just hate Apple. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
None taken, I totally agree :) Tbh, I don't like Apple either (that's probably why their i-pod is the only product of theirs that I use *lol*) over a year ago
heart
Hello all friends, I found the perfect stuffed animal for me!!!
Hello all friends, I found the perfect stuffed animal for me!!!
ktichenor commented…
Oh, that's so adorable! 😻 over a year ago
Too cute πŸ’œ over a year ago
laugh
I just re-subscribed to some magazines I had let expire and one of them is telling me it will take 12-16 weeks for delivery. Is it coming from Antarctica? No, I think it would arrive quicker if it did! I'm just whiny & impatient lol
jlhfan624 commented…
I am the person that orders something online and expects a knock at my door with the package 5 seconds later. I wish things worked that way! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Me too! XD over a year ago
heart
So I am not a regular Cheetos fan. Only very rarely will I get a craving, and when I do I eat about half of one of those snack size bags. And it's only the crunchy kind, never the puffs. BUT...

I came across these on Amazon while shopping for groceries and I love white cheddar so I decided to give them a try. OMG! I literally ate the entire regular sized bag in 2 days. Next grocery shopping trip, they did not have crunchy so I was forced to get the puffs and they were also delicious! 10/10 highly recommend!!!
So I am not a regular Cheetos fan. Only very rarely will I get a craving, and when I do I eat about h
ktichenor commented…
Ooh! I need to try that! over a year ago
Same here *lol* ! πŸ’œ over a year ago
laugh
Sorry i'm late girls but we can always share jelly babies ...you can bite their heads off or their feet if you wish *lol* there's no wrong or right way to eat them !
last edited over a year ago
Sorry i'm late girls but we can always share jelly babies ...you can bite their heads off or their fe
laugh
Jelly babies?! lol Is that a UK thing? I probably would bite them in half!
ktichenor commented…
I eat it in one bite, tbh! *lol* XD over a year ago
I think it is a UK thing we must bite them in half that's the fun of eating them *lol* XD over a year ago
smile
Finally, Fanpop is letting you add forums to updates! So you can see the replies quicker. I have been meaning to do this with several forums now but couldn't until now! I hope you all have added this to your updates!
ktichenor commented…
Absolutely! 😊 over a year ago
I have too 😊 over a year ago
sick
Anyway friends, a quick update - I had to go to the ER yesterday. They did a CT scan to figure out what was wrong in my abdomen, and didn't find out anything about it. They did find some cysts on my kidney and fluid around my heart. I think the cysts are benign, but the extra fluid is not good. I have to get an ultrasound of my heart now. The report said there was a "tiny" amount of extra fluid, nothing I'm showing symptoms of, but it's a precaution anyway to get an echocardiogram. I have been vomiting and using the bathroom way too much this past week. I'm feeling okay NOW, but I just have headache after headache.
ktichenor commented…
Oh, my god! I'm glad you're okay, now but I'll be praying for you, hun ❀❀❀ over a year ago
I'll be praying for you too my lovely...hope all goes well keep us informed πŸ’• over a year ago
sad
Thank you both! I am doing okay at the moment. No more vomiting thank goodness. I've made an appointment to talk about getting my echocardiogram done, but nothing until mid May. So it's a waiting game at this point. Praying!
ktichenor commented…
You're welcome! I know how that feels, hun just hang in there. I'll be praying for you! ❀ over a year ago
I second what Kirsten has said ...just take care of yourself my lovely ❀ over a year ago
heart
…....*β˜†.ΒΈ.β˜†*’
….*β˜†πŸŒΈ.🌸🌸 β˜†*’
.*β˜†πŸŒΈ.🌸🌸🌸*’
….🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸
β€¦β˜†*🌸🌸🌸🌸`*β˜†.
……....\\\||///.
…...…..\\||//.
…...…..πŸ¦‹
……..….\|/..
…..…….V
Get well flowers for our lovely Romy πŸŒΈπŸ¦‹πŸŒΈπŸ¦‹πŸŒΈ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
They're beautiful! :) over a year ago
laugh
Well ladies, looks like I'll be buying myself a boat load of Harlequin books to help cheer me up. They are buy 2, get 2 free right now and I definitely can't resist that! It's better than the clearance aisle at Half Price Books!
laugh
What a hunk! Think I'll buy this one!
What a hunk! Think I'll buy this one!
ktichenor commented…
I'm glad it makes you happy, hun! 😊 over a year ago
Oh if anyone can get me reading it's him *lol* Kirsten fans are needed ! over a year ago
big smile
Yay! 16 new books are coming my way! All for the price of 8!
ktichenor commented…
That's awesome! Fantastic deal! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Even better considering their regular price is half the price of a regular mass market paperback ($8). I love Harlequin especially because their books are so cheap! over a year ago
What a bargain ! over a year ago
big smile
Speaking of books! These are my faves :)
Speaking of books! These are my faves :)
Looks intriguing :) over a year ago
big smile
Also this one, from my favorite author, Holly Black
Also this one, from my favorite author, Holly Black
Interesting covers. Can't say I have heard of them. What are they about?
ktichenor commented…
The Asylum For Wayward Victorian Girls is about a young girl who's sent to a asylum and starts to receive letters in her diary from a another girl claiming to be from the Victorian era and is also in a asylum. And despite her doctors telling her she's crazy, the two girls form a toxic friendship and communicate thru letters and the reader has to decide if the letters are real or if the main character is crazy. The book also shows how broken the mental healthcare system was and still is. Very intense book. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
The Cruel Prince is part of a series. Holly Black writes a lot of modern faerie tales, very dark, romantic and intense stories. In this first book, a girl name Jude's parents are killed and she and her sisters are stolen and forced to live in the high court of faerie and she's trying to fit but it's hard because she's human. And fairies don't like humans but she's determined to win her place and defy the wicked prince at any cost. over a year ago
Both sound intriguing :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
They are, love both :) over a year ago
Both of those sound interesting, but I would probably like the first one more. Is it a YA novel? (young adult)
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, it's young adult :) over a year ago
laugh
When my nails get too long, I have to cut them or else they physically hurt. It makes me sad because I think short nails are ugly on me but oh well...anyway I was in a rush to cut them last night and in my rush I accidentally clamped down on a bit of skin while cutting so that sucks. Clip your nails responsibly, kids!
ktichenor commented…
My nails stay long! I stopped cutting them after preschool! *lol* XD over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I only trim them to keep them from breaking, though over a year ago
I can relate to you both XD over a year ago
Just want to share some pictures of the sky tonight!
Just want to share some pictures of the sky tonight!
Most Beautiful * βœ°γ€‚Λš Λšαƒ¦γ€‚* Λ›Λš β™₯ γ€‚πŸŒŸΛš* ˚ β˜…αƒ¦ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
That is so pretty! over a year ago
Stunning β™₯ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
All these pictures are no filter btw. Where I live, we get beautiful skies! over a year ago
Of course, it was much prettier in person.
Of course, it was much prettier in person.
Loving this ! over a year ago
surprise
I also decided I wanted to try Starbucks again and, to my surprise, I found out you can get a coffee-like drink without the coffee flavor. Because y'know, I really don't like coffee at all.
I also decided I wanted to try Starbucks again and, to my surprise, I found out you can get a coffee-
Amazing ! over a year ago
big smile
My bf said it tasted like Christmas, and I agreed even though that wasn't my intention. It was really good!
My bf said it tasted like Christmas, and I agreed even though that wasn't my intention. It was really
jlhfan624 commented…
Just to clarify, I fully customized this myself through their app. It didn't come this way. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I used to be a big coffee drinker when I was in grade school but now I drink Diet Coke, ice tea and water :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
LOL Well, it's certainly "different" for an 8 year old. But I can guarantee I was drinking Pepsi by then too haha over a year ago
heart
I want to get this shirt!
I want to get this shirt!
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, that sounds like me! *lol* over a year ago
kiss
But FIRST...now I have a little spam of photos I took of my Georgie-kins! He's the only one of my 3 cats who allows this, but only sometimes! lol
But FIRST...now I have a little spam of photos I took of my Georgie-kins! He's the only one of my 3 c
kiss
When we first got him, he was a street cat before (which is how he contracted the feline AIDS) so he was super thin, but now thanks to me and my need to constantly feed him, he's gotten more rotund! It's better for his health too because with AIDS, they lose weight big time.
When we first got him, he was a street cat before (which is how he contracted the feline AIDS) so he
ktichenor commented…
Aww, poor thing! He's very lucky to have an owner like you, hun. ❀ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Kirsten! I wish I could save all animals! over a year ago
He's gorgeous you have a heart of gold β™‘πŸ’–β™‘ over a year ago
kiss
This one is my favorite! He looks so handsome!!
This one is my favorite! He looks so handsome!!
ktichenor commented…
He's gorgeous! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I love cats especially black cats and hairless cats. I've always had such a soft spot for them. 😻 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
God, some people should not be allowed to have pets! How can anybody hurt such a precious creature like that!😑 I agree with Berni, he's a beauty and I'm glad you have each other πŸ’– over a year ago