jlhfan624 🎁🥳🎂 Let's Chat! 🎂🥳🎁 (Birthday Edition!)

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 07, 2021 at 07:20PM
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among friends. Post updates about your life, funny memes, cool pictures and videos you find. It goes without saying, but no nudity and if you post true crime, make sure you don't post real gore.
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among fr

jlhfan624 993 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 993

over a year ago ktichenor said…
laugh
It's official! My diet's ruined! There's a gluten free section at Walmart and it's filled with chocolate cookies, wafer candy, cookies (snickerdoodles, chocolate chip, etc...), cake mixes, mug cakes, brownies, flatbreads, pastas, fig bars! Whew!!!! Leaving something for Santa is going to be hard! *lol*
jlhfan624 commented…
Great, now I'm hungry lol let me know how you like it! I should be eating gluten free. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
You really should look into it, my doctor is the one that told me that gluten free is good for IBS :) And so far I've tried the pizza crust and flat bread (both amazing!), and the fruit fig bars, chocolate wafers, fruit grain bars, chocolate chip and sandwich cookies, rice krispy treats and cheese cake (Oh, no I'm hungry, now too! *lol*) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Ack!!!! *lol!* XD over a year ago
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
big smile
Hello my beautiful besties! Thanksgiving is fast approaching (at least for Americans), who's excited? What will you be having for lunch/dinner this year? And most importantly, is your tree up yet?! 🎄
ktichenor commented…
Tree is up! Since the start of November (my mother would be thrilled! *lol*) We're having potato salad (by yours truly!) and gluten free cookies :) over a year ago
yorkshire_rose commented…
I wish you both a beautiful thanksgiving...no my tree won't go up until last minute ! over a year ago
angelic
I only just now realized I never shared our tree this year!
I only [b]just now[/b] realized I never shared our tree this year!
ktichenor commented…
Oh so pretty!!!! Adore the lights! over a year ago
Gorgeous colour contrast <3 over a year ago
big smile
Another for mood lighting
Another for mood lighting
ktichenor commented…
Amazing! Just beautiful! over a year ago
So beautiful,Heather <3 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you both! over a year ago
Most welcome ♥ over a year ago
sunny
Happy Thanksgiving to all! I hope you have a blessed day and are able to appreciate the good in your life.

I am working on some new content for this club, that I hope to have up later today. If y'all will be around that is.
I hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving day <3 over a year ago
big smile
Hello my beautiful besties! How are we all doing today? Happy weekend! I hope you have a wonderful day. I am finishing up school for this semester, but then I will have a couple weeks off before the spring semester! (Good, I am literally drained lol)
ktichenor commented…
Wow, you sound busy! Get some rest and maybe some of Santa's cookies *lol* (You've earned it!) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Well, just got both trees decorated (I think the little one needs more but dad thinks it's too little so he wins... till next year! *lol*) and shopping is done just need to wrap them. Yeah. Uh...😐 over a year ago
Hey, my lovely besties I hope you are both doing good.Are you ready for Christmas? i'm always last minute *lol* have a lovely holiday season love ya both xoxo over a year ago
laugh
I hear this every year! It's like a Christmas radio toutu... err... tradition but tbh this song should be banned! *lol* But what do you guys think?
last edited over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh how old fashioned! I love it lol over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Definitely catchy! XD over a year ago
Classic I love it too <3 over a year ago
worried
So anyone for a glass of Pilk (Pepsi + Milk)? (Tbh this worries me)
If I give this to Santa I'm definitely getting coal! XD
So anyone for a glass of Pilk (Pepsi + Milk)? (Tbh this worries me)
If I give this to Santa I'm defi
jlhfan624 commented…
LOL! I think Pepsi deserves coal for even putting this idea forward! over a year ago
^Agreed *lol* over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Good idea! *lol* over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Tbh, this could've saved New Coke *lol* over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
heart
Hey, my lovelies.Just letting you know that Kat sent me a message and she wants you to know that she hopes to be back as soon as she can.She is caring for a friend who is very ill at the moment. Hope you are both doing good sending love and light always <33
ktichenor commented…
Aww, I hope her friend feels better. I'll keep them in my prayers <3 <3 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you for updating us! I will also keep both of them in my prayers. I hope you both are having a lovely day! over a year ago
sad
So I don't really know what to say...without coming off like I'm whining. I try to share links of my health-related issues (both physical and mental) for two reasons - they serve as a bookmark for me to find later, and I don't know who might need the same resources I do. So I think of it as helping others.

So anyway, I research stuff a lot. Not just about my health, but many things. It's one of the very few things I am actually good at. Recently, I watched an episode of Hoarders on Hulu and the bf of one of the hoarders had multiple sclerosis (MS) and he was aged so rapidly and had to use a cane to slowly walk around. I started feeling uneasy so I researched more into the disease (I already knew about it but hadn't given it much thought), and...I think I might have it. I researched POTS and got diagnosed with that. Now I'm going to research the heck out of MS.

I am just tired of feeling sick and feeling guilty FOR being sick. I don't want to have to get an aide in my 30s because I become paralyzed.

I guess I just didn't realize how sick I was until I started reading about MS. *sigh*
ktichenor commented…
It's okay, you're not whining. Talking about it is good and if you need to talk about we're here for you. And I understand how it feels, lord knows I feel guilty for my many health issues but there's nothing to feel guilty about. But as my mom always told me you have nothing to feel guilty about or apologize for, sh*t happens (her words not mine) And I think it's great to post these links, they might help someone. Also whenever I get worried or scared because my health issues I recite the serenity prayer, it helps me. :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Also I try avoiding reading stuff online, I got so scared and worried I had to stop. Now I just rely on my doctor. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
*sending hugs!* ❤️❤️❤️ (I'm done. Sorry!) over a year ago
smile
Thank you for your support Kirsten, it really means a lot to me! It can all be so overwhelming, but the key is to do everything in moderation. For me to spend hours at a time researching something doesn't do me any good. However, I don't trust my doctors to be as vigilant about me as *I* am so I usually have to bring up different thoughts.

I'm feeling a lot better now, thanks bestie! Are you excited for the weekend?
ktichenor commented…
No problem, hun. I'm glad you're feeling better :) Yeah, I know the feeling, I'm always wary of my doctors especially the ones that are pill happy. Sometimes you have to say no. over a year ago
I agree with Kirsten,you have nothing to say sorry for.Life does deal us some difficult situations I think that if you have a good network of family and friends and a good doctor for support it can certainly lighten the load and I agree with Kirsten mom the serenity prayer can certainly bring lots of comfort in times of need.I am here for you both always,love ya lots.Hope you have a lovely weekend, I am going to a Christmas Carol service on Saturday I will light a Christmas candle for you both while I am there.Sending love and hugs to you both ❤️❤️ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you for lighting a candle for us bestie! I really appreciate that a lot! <3 over a year ago
laugh
I have found the most fascinating place on Fanpop. The forums section of a club for Van Morrison. I was looking in the recent forums section on the front homepage and found one that was...interesting.

link

Like why does this musician have SOOO many "fans" that his forum is this active? It's fascinating.
ktichenor commented…
Ah, yes Van Morrison! Mr. Smiley! *lol* Famous in the sixties and 70's, mainly for Brown Eyed Girl. Which grates on my nerves. Yeah I don't why either, he's okay but a bit overrated, imo. 🙄 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
And apparently his 'fans' have issues! 😂 over a year ago
This made me *lol* great find!! over a year ago
crying
Okay I'm suing Lewis Capaldi for attacking my feels! He always does this! Takes a song that sounds like one thing and does a video that makes it into something else! God, he's good! Great song but made me teary eyed and miss my mom like tons! Warning grab your tissue box!
One of my favourite songs at the moment.Beautiful lyrics and yes makes you *tear up* *hugs* over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
*hugs back* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
The way he sings "everything is pointless without you" is depressing. I think of my boyfriend and how I'd feel if he were gone...I can see why it makes you both emotional. over a year ago
sad
So I know this will be an unpopular opinion for you both, but I just feel like sharing.

I am watching Meghan and Harry's documentary on Netflix and I'm kind of...not loving it. Hearing them tell "their side of the story" actually does not make them look good. They come across as whiny and entitled. *shrug*
ktichenor commented…
Nah, it's cool. Tbh, I don't get Netflix so I've been relying on the news. And so far there hasn't been anything I don't know already. My impression is that judging from 'royal sources' Harry and Meghan are hurt and angry and want to tell their story. Right now their hated and don't really care. I think there just done and fed up. For these two after everything's that been done titles and family can be tossed under the royal car, imo. But it is still sad, tbh over a year ago
Yeah I know what you mean,Heather.I haven't watched it all yet but I can see where you are coming from.I think the amount of abuse she has had and still gets is just disgraceful and those responsible should hang their heads in shame. I will have to watch the rest but so far they haven't told me anything that I dont know like Kirsten says :) over a year ago
big smile
Merry Christmas Besties! How about some Christmas cheer! 🎄🎅🎁
Their harmonies are just gorgeous.Love this,Kirtsen ❤️ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Poor Mitch in that thumbnail lol Beautiful song though! over a year ago
big smile
It's 17 degrees here today, so I'm making some chocolate covered peanut butter peanut candy and chicken noodle soup! 😋
It's 17 degrees here today, so I'm making some chocolate covered peanut butter peanut candy and chick
Hmm I could just eat some right now now.It's so cold here we have snow to come next week!! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh that looks good! That's how my mom used to make it actually! *lol* Yeah, it's freezing here! Supposed to get to 16 degrees on Friday! Brrrrrr..... over a year ago
surprise
Here's a picture of what the crockpot (yes it's made in the crockpot!) candy looks like before...
Here's a picture of what the crockpot (yes it's made in the crockpot!) candy looks like before...
kiss
...and after! Of course I had to decorate with Christmas sprinkles! ❤️💚
...and after! Of course I had to decorate with Christmas sprinkles! ❤️💚
ktichenor commented…
Oh, I'll take it either way! You had me at peanut butter and chocolate chips! XD over a year ago
angry
Oh, my god! Has anybody seen what Jeremy Clarkson wrote about Meghan! So disgusting! Even British media has called it hate speech! Lord he's even received backlash from his own daughter! What is wrong with people!? But hey thank you Clarkson for proving Meghan and Harry's point you fat idiot! 🙄🤬
ktichenor commented…
link over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Posted a link if you want to read. It's sad. Tbh, I'm beginning to think they want her to commit suicide 😥 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh, I'm sorry! *lol* He used to do Top Gear, a car show on BBC before he got fired for racist comments. Such a jerk! over a year ago
sad
Well, I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I hope my doctor listens to me and takes me seriously when I bring up multiple sclerosis. I think she will, because she listened to me when I thought I had POTS and referred me to a hospital. I'm just always so nervous before appointments because I am not a self advocate, and if my bf can't go with me I will lose my confidence. I feel like all I talk about anymore is my health, both in real life and online. So I'm sorry for the annoyance.
ktichenor commented…
Aw, never an annoyance! And I get it, trust me! And don't be afraid to speak up, they can't fix if they don't know what's wrong. And sometimes doctors are stupid so speak up if something's not right. If I hadn't spoken up my first visit with my gastrologist I would've had a unnecessary endoscopy and colonoscopy, Yikes! So good thing I told her no! But good luck, we'll be here praying for you, hun! over a year ago
Aww I wish you well at the doctors,Heather.You are never annoying anyone we are your besties and we care about you.I hope your doctor refers you so you can get to the bottom of how you are feeling.Keep us informed i'll be thinking of you🌷 💛 over a year ago
sad
Thank you both for your support! It means the world to me! Speaking of world, if you're on Twitter just...stay off of it for today. I had only been awake for an hour when I saw so much screwed up stuff, that it made me want to quit the internet entirely for today. I will be spending the rest of my totally valuable time on Fanpop today. I hope you two are able to stay "safe" from depressing internet stuff.
Aww you are very welcome,Heather.I know what you mean some sites can be very toxic, that's why I only go on here and weheartit.It must be just awful for people who are at the other end of any toxicity on the net.We have each other here and that's all that matters *hugs* for my two besties🌞🍃🌻 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
*big hugs back!!* over a year ago
Group *hugs*🌞🍃🌻 over a year ago
kiss
Wishing you both a beautiful Christmas with your loved ones.I will be a bit hit and miss with the holidays but I will be thinking of you and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers🌹🌹
Wishing you both a beautiful Christmas with your loved ones.I will be a bit hit and miss with the hol
I tried to post a video of O Holy Night but i'm having trouble with video's.Hope you like these little angels they remind me of you both xoxo over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Beautiful angels bestie! I hope you and yours have a beautiful holiday! 🙏 over a year ago
Thank you my beautiful bestie.I hope you and your loved ones had beautiful holiday too💖💛 over a year ago
sad
I've got a dentist appointment this morning for the first time in 20 years, so I'm really nervous. My teeth are horrible and I'm always embarrassed by them. Wish me luck!
Aww good luck,Heather.I know the feeling but at least you can get it out of the way and if any work needs doing it can only be for the better. Sending love and light always *hugs* know that i'm thinking of you🌸💐 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you my beautiful bestie! <3 Your kind words always make me feel better. over a year ago
Most welcome my beautiful bestie ♥🌻♥* ✰ღ over a year ago
crying
So last night, I took a really bad fall. I was climbing up a small hill to get to our apartment, but I greatly misjudged the situation and fell down the hill backwards and landed on my back. Now everything hurts. I can't move without annoying pain. I don't think I need to go to the doctor though. Hopefully I get better soon, but I am not holding my breath for it to happen. Recovery for me takes about 3 times as long than it does other people.
Aww *hugs* for my beautiful bestie! I know how you feel .Sometimes you feel it afterwards.If you don't feel better after a few days Heather, please do go to the doctors but for now take plenty of rest. Put a hot water bottle on where it hurts or ice if it works better.Have some peppermint and watch some feel good movies.Keeping you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery xo♥🌻♥ over a year ago
Love ya 🌺💕 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh, no! So sorry! Do whatever it takes to feel better, patches, showers, heating pad, etc... just take care hun! Praying for you! 💖💐🤗 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you both for your support and kindness! I appreciate it! over a year ago
heart
💎─◇──💎─────💎──◇─💎
.…Have A Beautiful Magical 2023•*:。✩✧
゚*⭐*゚ ゜゚*⭐*゚ ゜゚*⭐*゚ ゜゚*⭐*゚
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ┊
┊ ┊ ┊ ┊ ˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩
┊ ┊ ┊ ✫
✯ ┊ ✩
⊹ ✯
My Beautiful Besties⭐ ⭐
Wishing you both a lovely new years weekend and a lovely new year ahead.Thank you both for your love and support for many years now, most of all for your friendship that I treasure always.I'm going away to my aunt and uncles in London for the new year i'll be back in a few days,see ya then.*Group Hugs*⭐⭐ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, *hugs back!* And thank you to you both too, ya'll have made this year easier and better with your friendship. Bless your hearts and happy 2023 💞 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
<3 We wouldn't have it any other way. Can't wait for the new year with you besties! over a year ago
heart
Happy New Year Besties! *hugs* and may 2023 be better to us all! 🍾💖🥳🥂🎶
Oh this is just lovely! Happy new year🍾💖🥳thank you,Kirsten.I hope it is too 🍾💖🥳 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Happy New Years my besties!! over a year ago
Happy New Year Besties💐🍾🥳🎉 over a year ago
big smile
Just a little something to close off the year! *lol*
*lol* love it! 🍾💖🥳 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
LOL What a terrible year this was, so this song fits perfectly! over a year ago
big smile
Happy New Year my besties! I went to sleep early so I didn't even get to see the ball drop! What about you two?
ktichenor commented…
There's a ball drop! *lol* 😮 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Yeah same here! You've seen one peach drop, you've seen them all! XD over a year ago
I was at my aunt and uncles so I had no choice but to join in *lol* London is very noisy and Big Ben rings out very loud! But I wish you both all the very best for 2023. I don't think new years eve is all that really XD! over a year ago
sad
1st rant of 2023! Incoming! So the big taboo of Deviantart is AI art. A lot of people hate it, a lot of people like it (and I'm being kind when I say a lot. Not many do, tbh) It's basically divided the art community. And one of the groups held a poll asking if the group should allow AI art. And I voted yes, it should be allowed. Here's why. I hate AI art! For me it's cheating and robs other artists but I also don't believe in excluding others. I hate makeup but I'm not going to cut someone out of my life for loving mabeline! But of course the no's are winning and this is a huge mistake! You can't leave out people like this. Never works. I fear this will cause a domino effect. Just let people do what art they want. Don't like, don't look. Easy!

Btw down below is one of many anti- AI image posters from Da and Artstation 😁
⬇️
1st rant of 2023! Incoming! So the big taboo of Deviantart is AI art. A lot of people hate it, a lot
ktichenor commented…
Oh, almost forgot! An AI art is basically an artificial intelligence created image. Just type a couple of words and your art is created! Ta da! Very easy to see why so many of us what to destroy this XD over a year ago
I can see why you would want to rant,Kirsten. You go for it *lol* but yeah I agree just let people do what they want for the art you really don't have to view it. Hmm I can also see why you want to destroy it XD! over a year ago
surprise
I can imagine how frustrating that is. I definitely agree with your point though. It at least deserves a chance, and there ARE people who like that kind of artwork.
ktichenor commented…
Thank you both! Unfortunately last I checked the no votes were rather large so... I tried. over a year ago
It was well worth a try,hun.Good for you :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
You did your part Kirsten! Good for you! <3 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thanks besties <3 <3 over a year ago
worried
Sorry I'm posting a lot but had to share this! Short backstory, I have a short white(ish) bookcase since I was 3 and a while back I gave it to my dad for his books in the spare room and beside it is a small shoe rack. So New Years Eve we just hung out at home in the living room while everybody blew off firecrackers and music and the next day I discovered some weird white dust on our shoes but no clue where it came from until *dramatic music* the next day my dad was fetching his shoes for work and discovered a bullet in his shoe! And a hole behind the bookcase! Somebody shot the wall! Had to have come from New Years! No doubt!!! It was crazy outside!
Hell of a way to start the year! 😮
Good news no one was hurt and my hair is not white *lol*
ktichenor commented…
Never going into that back room at New Years EVER!!!!!! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Wow that is so scary! I would have been terrified! It's one of my biggest fears to get shot in my home by a stray bullet. over a year ago
Oh my goodness! I agree that is scary. I'm just so pleased you were not hurt in any way.Aww giving you a reassuring *hug* Kirsten :) over a year ago
kiss
I'm Happy And Proud ♥
⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.💙
`⋎´✫💛¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•✫
..✫¸💙.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •💜。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚💙 ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °💛 ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/▌*˛˚ To Have You Both For My Besties˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚💛 ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。💙✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。💜✰ •* ˚ ♥♥"
jlhfan624 commented…
We are happy and proud too bestie!! Lots of love! 💖 over a year ago
Aww lots of love right back,Heather 💖 over a year ago
angry
Time for MY first rant of 2023 now!

So I feel like I know my body. I correctly guessed that I had POTS, and now I am wondering about multiple sclerosis.

I recently got called for jury duty and medically I do not think I can serve. You have to be on call 24/7 and I rarely leave the house due to my health issues so I felt pretty confident that my doctor would write me a note excusing me from jury duty, but nope. My condition is apparently not "serious enough".

I am SO MAD! Nobody and I mean NOBODY takes me seriously about my health concerns. I am constantly rejected like this and made to deal with unbearable pain ALL. THE. TIME. with absolutely no relief.

I guess it's time to find a new doctor, psychiatrist, and therapist. They all work at the same place and I would feel so awkward going to one but not the others (because they would see me and know that I dropped them).
ktichenor commented…
Don't give up. Keep fighting and stating your case. I've had doctors try to convince my parents that I was lying about my health but I kept fighting till I found someone who believed me. You know yourself better than anyone so just keep bother him till he listens. That's what he(?) (sorry if I got that wrong) gets paid for Also don't worry about what the other doctors think. It's none of their business. Their job is to focus on you and nothing else and if they can't, move on. Their no good anyway. Good luck and I'll be prayin' for ya' <3 <3 over a year ago
*Shakes head* This is not right,Heather. Doctors and other health care workers have a duty of care to you.If they cannot provide that care they are simply not doing their job right.Is there anywhere where you can make a complaint? You are strong my lovely you have got this, like Kirsten says never give up your health should be their priority right now. I will be praying for you too always💖 over a year ago
laugh
Had to show you all this! So funny! The Cringiest Ads Ever (yes some are from Georgia, feel free to laugh! I do! *lol*) Plus thought we could all use some humor after our first week in 2023! Cheers besties!
*also for the record I do not sound like this! Never! XD
You just made my day,Kirsten.*lol* Cheers* Besties XD over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I'm glad! Cheers Berni! Welcome to the South! XD over a year ago
laugh
Thank you both for your support! I had an appointment today with the specialist who diagnosed me with POTS and she also said no to writing me a note. This is all so unfair and I don't know what I am going to do since nobody will write me a note. I cannot do my full duty because of my terrible health. If my doctors actually gave a crap, they would know how sick I am and be willing to write me a note.

But...Kirsten, I am seriously laughing so hard at that video you shared! My dad used to live in Georgia lol
ktichenor commented…
I'm sorry Heather. Maybe you can use a different reason? I looked it up and it doesn't have to be medical to be excused but I'll keep praying for you and for karma on these idiot doctors. But I'm glad the video made you laugh! *hugs* to you both! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
*big hugs to both of you too!* over a year ago
Group *hugs*🌞🍃🌻 over a year ago
big smile
Dear ladies and gents. Wait scratch that, just ladies lol!

Yesterday I got my books for my upcoming classes in the Spring semester. I'm taking 4 of them so wish me luck! 😂 Four classes is considered full time!! I don't know what it is, I guess I just love learning but I am always beyond excited when I am able to order my books and when they actually arrive. I love getting a head start before the semester begins.

What are you ladies up to this weekend?
ktichenor commented…
Congrats! I think it's great you love learning, knowledge is power! 🥳🎉😎 As for this weekend, stay warm and be lazy! *lol* over a year ago
YAY! congrats my bestie,Like Kirsten says Knowledge is power! Hope you both had a good weekend, I stayed warm and lazy too *lol* over a year ago
surprise
Umm...I'm sorry, but have y'all been paying attention to all the stuff Harry has been doing and saying? I know I will be in the minority here but...has he actually lost his mind? For real! Everything I have read about Spare has been just awful. Like so awful it makes you wonder if he's okay. There are some very personal things in there (like how he had a "frost-bitten penis" during William and Catherine's wedding) and his interviews are just...well, bonkers! He said they never said the royal family was racist, but then they both accept an award for calling out racism in the royal family?

I'm sorry, I just can't anymore with these two.
Yeah, I know what you mean. I watched the interview last night and he contradicted a lot to what he said in the Oprah interview. The word is in the UK he is quite a troubled young man and needs some professional help and support, according to the experts anyway.They have certainly lost a lot of supporters over here, I am not sure what the views are in the US. over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
In the US, pretty much nobody likes them. Really. And this media circus of his is not helping matters any. I truly think something is wrong with him. He snapped or something...he's not the Harry I remember many years ago. over a year ago
I think he's holding a lot of anger too. I think a lot of how he feels stems from losing his mother.I hope at some point he can move on and find some inner peace at least. over a year ago
surprise
Some stuff he has said is an outright lie though. He said he and Meghan were home within 2 hours of her giving birth to Archie. That's impossible. Hospitals don't let you leave within 2 hours of giving birth and having an epidural. There is apparently an hour long drive from the hospital to Frogmore Cottage. So she had an hour to get checked out? No way.

He also said that he buried Meghan's miscarried baby under a banyan tree. First of all, the hospital doesn't just let you take a fetus - miscarried or not - home with you. I'm pretty sure they discard of the baby themselves. Secondly, burying a child? Illegal in California.

Where can bodies be buried in California?
In California, bodies must be buried in established cemeteries. City or county authorities have the authority to establish and regulate burial grounds. (California Health & Safety Code § 8115.) If you want to bury a body on private land, check with the municipal or county zoning department to find out whether you can establish a family cemetery; it may be possible if you live in a rural area.

WHY the lies? These are two very significant lies!

It is also unsettling that Harry is still doing drugs - using Meghan's laughing gas (to help with her pain) during the birth of Archie? Who does that? And on top of that, who actually ADMITS doing that?

These lies make me question everything he says now.
WOW! it alls sounds a little weird. I see that he his doing many interviews.I have only seen the one he has done in the UK.A lot of what you have said wasn't mentioned it that interview so this is all new to me.I do think that maybe he needs some emotional support. His book the fastest selling ever, here in the UK, yet people are very split on whether they support what he he doing or not. I have to say though, the "Royal family are not so innocent in all of this. Although I now don't believe everything that's come to the fore. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I agree with Berni. And tbh I'm having doubts too though I would like to hear the royals side as well (but I doubt that'll happen) still at least Camilla is finally being exposed! Lord knows that thing has been spreading false and cruel stories about Diana recently, making her look like a crazy lady! So at least there's that. But yeah Harry needs to pull it back, he's not helping anyone. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
#team Diana! 💗 (sorry! 😳) over a year ago
surprise
I am very concerned for him actually. He is not okay. This is a little snippet from his book. Did...did he just admit to "targeting" his father? Very alarming!
I am very concerned for him actually. He is not okay. This is a little snippet from his book. Did...d
ktichenor commented…
Oh wow! This sounds like a nervous breakdown, tbh! He's not making sense just sounds like he's rambling. But I could be wrong, typhoon is throwing me off a bit. over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
It's very sad! That combined with the lies and drug use? Somebody needs to intervene! over a year ago
💔💔💔💔 over a year ago
big smile
In other news, did y'all see the trailer for the new Night Court? Coming January 17th! I'm excited! I hope Bull eventually comes back!
ktichenor commented…
Oh, I'm so excited! Can't wait to see how she handles Dan! XD over a year ago
We don't get it over here but I have seen Night Court before and it's good! Hope you both enjoy the new season :) over a year ago
angry
Rant time! I am seething with anger! Yesterday I saw my gastrologist and he tore me apart! He said I was doing good with the weight loss but I'm not fast enough! (I want to point out I just started with him and the total weight loss differs with each doctor depending on how long I've been with them and I've been doing this weight loss for over a year)
Anyway he then says to to eat an apple along with fasting for three days and plank and use a stair step exercise (bye bye back!) and don't eat starches (which I told him I don't!) then he attacks my father's weight! My dad has been losing weight! Also NO ONE insults my parents!!!! Then he corrects my posture which hurt my disk! My mom was right about him! He's a weirdo! Man tells me to use a metronome when I eat!
Seriously what does he want from me! I'm losing weight despite having a underactive thyroid! I'm sorry I'm slow but then I'm sorry he's a skinny twit! 😡🤬
ktichenor commented…
For the record I am increasing the time I walk but everything I'm doing stays the same. If it ain't broke don't fix it! over a year ago
Oh you are so right,Kirsten.Don't try to fix what isn't broken.You sound to be doing all the right things, he should be giving you praise not criticism!! what kind of a doctor as he! Just keep doing what you are doing,hun.It's your life your health and your body. You will know what works for you and what doesn't. Keep up the good work you are doing great <3<3 over a year ago
Most welcome hun group *hugs* xo over a year ago
surprise
So umm...I'm not sure if you all will be able to listen to this video, but if you do then tell me your thoughts? I have....MANY.

link
ktichenor commented…
Um, gross comes to mind...and definitely TMI! *shivers* 😝 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Yeah beyond gross! It's bad enough reading it...but when you hear it in his voice especially the end when he says "down...there" It's really sexual and highly disturbing. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Agreed! My ears will never forgive me! over a year ago
laugh
Please respect my wishes and DO NOT post anymore Harry & Meghan stuff in my club. I might lose my lunch! 🤢
ktichenor commented…
No problem! 😊 over a year ago
OK no worries.I can delete what I have posted before if you wish I really don't mind,Heather :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
You don't have to delete the content you posted Berni! :) over a year ago
Ok thanks,Heather 🌞🌻 over a year ago
cool
Honestly I don't like horror films but this look interesting! It's called M3gan (Yeah, I thought that was interesting *lol*)
What's cool is they used a real actress! This looks good! Chuckie has competition! What do you think?
jlhfan624 commented…
I want to see this SO BAD! It's actually PG-13 so it might be pretty tame, especially compared to many other horror movies. It looks so good to me lol over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Really PG13? That's even better! Would've loved this doll as a kid! Perfect for show n' tell XD over a year ago
WOW! this looks so real! would make a great gift.Let us know if you go to see it Heather.Tell us your thoughts on it :) over a year ago
smile
Hey Heather! I have a question, I know you don't want anything posted involving Harry and Meghan but is there anyone else or anything else that you don't like (old or new) posted on your personal club? I also ask this question to you, Berni. I want to make sure I don't make a mistake when posting on either of your clubs. Also have a great weekend besties! 😊
ktichenor commented…
Also feel free to let me know if there any changes in what you like :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I can't think of anything else off the top of my head, but I will let you know if I do! Feel free to tell us if you have changed anything either! over a year ago
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 over a year ago
big smile
Happy weekend besties!! I start class tomorrow!
ktichenor commented…
Awesome! Good luck! 🍀😊 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thanks bestie! How has your weekend been going? over a year ago
Happy weekend besties 🌞🍃hope all is going well for you both.Have a lovely new week too.I'm busy next few days with work,nothing new there then *lol*.Good luck with your class,Heather 🌞🍃 over a year ago
laugh
Hey besties! Sorry I was out, I got a new bed, a memory foam which is nice but it's too tall! I'm struggling! I need climbing gear for this thing! I'm too short to even crawl on this! Ack!
I think this mattress was made by Freddy! *yikes!* *lol* 😂😱
Hey besties! Sorry I was out, I got a new bed, a memory foam which is nice but it's too tall! I'm str
ktichenor commented…
But it is nice, Even got free pillows :) Just can't get on the darn thing! *lol* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Are you short? I hope you can eventually get on it, would hate for you to sleep on the floor! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Um, I'm 5'6 5'7? When I tried the bed I just tried the mattress and it was fine but when it was delivered it came with a bed stand a box spring so I think that's what made it taller. Hopefully I can get used to it, I might need a stair step though over a year ago
smile
Hello my besties, how are we doing today?! Just popping in to say hello, and I might be MIA for a few days while I complete my school work. So if I don't respond to a post on my wall or a message here, don't fret! (Because I know you would! LOL)

I hope you besties have a great day!
ktichenor commented…
That's fine! Good luck! 😊💗🍀 over a year ago
Thank for letting us know,Heather.Hope all goes well 🌞🍃🌻 over a year ago
smile
Just a reminder, I'm having my laptop checked out on Friday. It's acting up. Like crazy! Maybe it's possessed by M3gan! *lol*
So I'm closing my wall tomorrow night and I'll be M.I.A till I know what's wrong or get it's fixed (whichever comes first). But I will return! Just pray I don't need a new computer and that Dell didn't rip me off! 🤬
ktichenor commented…
Okay got the time wrong! It's next Friday! Sorry! So another week with me! *lol* XD over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I hope you get your computer fixed! We will miss you! How have you been? over a year ago
Hope all went well for you,Kirsten Hope you are both doing good <3<3 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I'm fine! Just freezing! *lol* I'll miss you both too. I really hate this! I just got this laptop last May, I think? I hope they can figure out what's wrong but I am not doing Dell again! over a year ago
sad
Hello besties! So I have actually been reading Spare, and it is quite something. Harry comes across as petty, jealous, and very very bitter. He has delusions and is exceedingly paranoid. He is also kind of a frat boy asshole. I’m very disappointed in him. He seems to use his mother as a crutch to get away with anything he wants.

It’s okay if nobody agrees with me, but I just have to be totally honest.
ktichenor commented…
Totally cool! No judging from us! And I've been there lots of times so I understand, recently Gwen Stefani said she was Japanese. I'm worried about her. I think she's overworked. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I hope that's what it is.😟 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh I know! I thought that was so bizarre of her to say! over a year ago