jlhfan624 🎁πŸ₯³πŸŽ‚ Let's Chat! πŸŽ‚πŸ₯³πŸŽ (Birthday Edition!)

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 07, 2021 at 07:20PM
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among friends. Post updates about your life, funny memes, cool pictures and videos you find. It goes without saying, but no nudity and if you post true crime, make sure you don't post real gore.
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among fr
save

jlhfan624 993 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 993

over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
sunny
I'm not keen on dark chocolate but I do like it with mint.What is your favourite flavoured chocolate ?
I'm not keen on dark chocolate but I do like it with mint.What is your favourite flavoured chocolate
ktichenor commented…
As long as it doesn't have coconut I like any chocolate but my fave is dark chocolate which is odd cause I used to hate it as a kid, now I can't get enough *lol* over a year ago
yorkshire_rose commented…
Yeah I used to like white chocolate as a kid now I can't eat it *lol* over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Never liked dark chocolate or anything bitter in general, but I do like mint chocolate. It’s delicious! over a year ago
^I agree dark chocolate can be bitter but the mint does compliment it :) over a year ago
over a year ago ktichenor said…
hmmm
Speaking of chocolate! Is white chocolate, chocolate?
Speaking of chocolate! Is white chocolate, chocolate?
IKR ! Maybe not hey *lol* !! over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
HAH that pic. Well, I think it is still part of the chocolate family, but it’s like that distant cousin you barely knew existed LOL. Too sweetened, but still chocolate. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, it's strange. Some say it's not chocolate so why are you calling it that? Like duh! over a year ago
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
laugh
I don't know why I never saw these posts until now!! I sometimes wonder if white chocolate is chocolate too because it's not at all...chocolate-y! lol

And Berni, I love dark chocolate with mint but only mint and orange. I'm not a fan of dark by itself.
Same here,Romy :) over a year ago
smile
Anyway, think I'm gonna head to Goodwill this morning to check out their books. Wish me luck on my treasure hunt! ✨
Good luck hope you find what you are looking for :) over a year ago
sick
I got 4 books, but none that I was actively searching for. There were a couple authors I was specifically searching for but didn't find them. Pretty meh findings overall. Now my fibro and chronic fatigue are kicking my butt! I am sore all over and now need to rest for the rest of the weekend. Not that I would actually do anything anyway lol
mmeBauer commented…
That’s pretty relatable for me. Going to a store hoping to find a book, not finding it, and going home with 4 other books LOL. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, I'm sorry Romy. Get some rest, hun! Take care of yourself! πŸ€—πŸ’– over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Hope you get the rest you need and feel better soon! over a year ago
Good luck,hun.Keep us informed :) over a year ago
heart
I saw this and I thought it might help make ya' feel better and hopefully smile 😊
Take care Romy! πŸ’•
I saw this and I thought it might help make ya' feel better and hopefully smile 😊
Take care Romy!
Love this πŸ’œ over a year ago
big smile
Thank you Kirsten, that really gave a boost to my mood! I have basically been doing nothing but resting and reading and I feel a little better in some parts of my body but not in others. It's just a chronic pain thing. I never feel 100% sadly. How is everyone else doing?
Aww hope you feel better soon,Romy.You are are always in my thoughts and prayers πŸ’› over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
You're welcome Romy. I understand, hun. I'm usually in pain, too. I'll keep you in my prayers, always πŸ’–πŸ€— *hugs* over a year ago
Aww so sorry to hear that,Kirsten.I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers also.Sending you both lots of love and light πŸ’• over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you, Berni πŸ’– over a year ago
heart
A Rose For My Lovely Romy 🌹
A  Rose For My Lovely Romy 🌹
To help you feel a little better 🌹 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Berni over a year ago
Most welcome,Romy * βœ°γ€‚Λš Λšαƒ¦γ€‚* Λ›Λš β™₯ γ€‚πŸŒŸΛš* ˚ β˜…αƒ¦ over a year ago
meh
I feel like I am in medal limbo...none of my next highest medals have moved places at all for months now. Wonder if I'll ever get another one πŸ˜‘ What's the point in contributing if you aren't rewarded for it? It's not like anyone comments or rates anymore either.
ktichenor commented…
I didn't know we could rate? But you're right, I'm so tired of getting medals for clubs I hardly go to! It's like what about the other clubs I actually visit? Don't they count? over a year ago
Me too there are clubs that I should have had a medal for well before now but nothing ! get your act together fanpop !!! over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Yes, that also true. Too bad this site doesn’t get more active members. If people took some time to check others contributions and rate them, people would get medals more often. over a year ago
worried
I did a new art piece and it suddenly occurred to me that it reminds me of the Candy Man! *lol* Ahhh!!!!!
What do you think? (Just don't say his name 5 times while looking at this! XD )
last edited over a year ago
I did a new art piece and it suddenly occurred to me that it reminds me of the Candy Man! *lol* Ahhh!
ktichenor commented…
Ugh, what did I create! *lol* *hides face* over a year ago
I will say this only once *lol* It reminds me of the Candy Man but hey that's one awesome creation you have,Kirsten ! I love it ! over a year ago
Truly amazing ! over a year ago
Kirsten when I say 'rate", I just mean what you do when you're a "fan" of something like a picture or video. We used to be able to rate from like 1-5 but that hasn't been a thing for many years. I still just say 'rate' out of habit.
ktichenor commented…
Oh, okay! I think I remember that? Haven't seen that in ages! I think that went out with big cellphones *lol* over a year ago
Yeah I used to like the rating system bring it back fanpop ! over a year ago
kiss
This is my new Sim Hollie! She loves classical music, purple, pink, singing, bowling, and cooking! I love playing with the new Sims like and dislike options. It gives them so much personality!
This is my new Sim Hollie! She loves classical music, purple, pink, singing, bowling, and cooking! I
ktichenor commented…
That's really cool! over a year ago
^Agreed ! over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
She looks cute :) over a year ago
Her main aspiration in life is to knit all the things!
Her main aspiration in life is to knit all the things!
I wish I could knit my mum was fantastic at knitting :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I wish I could too! My mom and sister got all those creative genes, and there was nothing leftoever for me. over a year ago
^*lol* I agree with Kirsten you are very creative,Romy.In fact you are both very creative you both have a creativity running through you 🌹 over a year ago
heart
She's so cute when she's excited about finishing a project.
She's so cute when she's excited about finishing a project.
jlhfan624 commented…
Her arm looks like one of those inflatable tube men lmao over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I like it! Knitting powers activated! πŸ˜„ over a year ago
She's awesome *lol* over a year ago
sick
Today I had an appointment to get an ekg, and my heart was abnormally fast so they want to do an ultrasound. They were asking a lot of questions and I think the doctor is trying to rule out congestive heart failure. But I do have a lot of the symptoms of it, so I'm really freaked out. I have to get an ultrasound of my heart in a month so please pray for me!
Aww of course i'll pray for you i'm sure Kirsten and Manny will too.Stay strong I will keep my fingers crossed for a good outcome.Know that i'm thinking of you always and please keep us informed.LY πŸ’• over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Already added you to my prayers! Hope you stay fine through this month. And remember: we are always gonna be here to talk if you feel freaked out. πŸ’› over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, will totally keep you in my prayers, hun, always. Keep strong, Romy, we're here for you! *hugs* πŸ’— over a year ago
Inbox any of us,Romy ...you must if you need us for anything at all.We are here for you *hugs* too πŸ’— over a year ago
Honestly, I just want to not think about it now. I have an entire month to go until I get tested and it won't do me any good to stress. *sigh* What did everyone have for dinner?
^Keeping you mind focused on other things is the best thing to do,Romy.Well I have been working on a children's ward this week so I had lunch in the canteen and had a jacket potato with cheese and baby leaf salad nothing exciting but it tasted good ! :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Totally agree! Well, I had a plant based chicken cordon bleu sandwich. I eat a lot of plant based food, it's really good :) over a year ago
^Sounds really good I like some plant based food too :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Cool! The plant based hamburgers are good, too :) over a year ago
kiss
Teddy says Let's share cake for afters everyone πŸ’›
Teddy says Let's share cake for afters everyone πŸ’›
ktichenor commented…
Lovely idea! over a year ago
πŸ’• πŸ’• πŸ’• over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
That’s adorable, besides I’d love some cake right now, not gonna lie. over a year ago
big smile
What a cute teddy! I actually had a cupcake for lunch, it was pretty good.
What a cute teddy! I actually had a cupcake for lunch, it was pretty good.
Oh,I want one right now ! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Sounds yummy! Wait for me! XD over a year ago
heart
Also look at my new Frasier Funko Pops! I pre-ordered them months ago and they finally arrived yesterday!
Also look at my new Frasier Funko Pops! I pre-ordered them months ago and they finally arrived yester
Aww I love them and Miles is so cute ! over a year ago
meh
I'm still kind of blah about Fanpop right now which is why I haven't been around much. I haven't been in the mood to post anything because of the medal thing. It's really discouraging and annoying tbh.
ktichenor commented…
Same, it's really unfair to contribute to clubs you're most active in and nothing to show. It's like our contributions are meaningless :( over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Tbh, I now contribute so I can get gold for backgrounds 😳 over a year ago
Same I haven't had one in years now.They seem to concentrate more on gold now it's not right ! over a year ago
sad
I last got a fanatic medal I think last year sometime. It went from die-hard to fanatic and it was for the Batman & Robin (1997) club. Let's not even SPEAK about super, legendary or ultimate medals!
mmeBauer commented…
Right? I don’t even know if anyone is get one of these new medals anymore. At least not from the scratch like me. over a year ago
Medals seem to be very rare now or at least since they brought the gold system in :( over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
going to get* dang! over a year ago
I do have some good news I wanna share, and that is that I got the Bible I showed you guys a couple weeks ago! It went on sale was about $20 cheaper so I was able to get it and it just arrived today!
I do have some good news I wanna share, and that is that I got the Bible I showed you guys a couple w
mmeBauer commented…
Wow this is beautiful! Good thing you waited and saved money! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh, I'm so happy for you, Romy! That's great :) over a year ago
It's beautiful it truly is πŸ’• over a year ago
This is the back cover, and my pictures don't do it justice because it's GORGEOUS! The pages are also gold-lined but it was difficult to get a good picture of that.
This is the back cover, and my pictures don't do it justice because it's GORGEOUS! The pages are also
ktichenor commented…
It's beautiful! 😊 over a year ago
Agreed it's beautiful πŸ’– over a year ago
Here's an inside page...
Here's an inside page...
Oh,this is just gorgeous I have *saved* it if that's ok with you,Romy πŸ’– over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Yes of course that's perfectly fine! over a year ago
Aww thank you πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– over a year ago
heart
...and another. Did I mention this is a coloring Bible? I doubt I will ever get around to coloring in it, at least not for a LONG time but this was too beautiful to pass up!
...and another. Did I mention this is a coloring Bible? I doubt I will ever get around to coloring in
mmeBauer commented…
That’s so cool! Even the uncolored sketches look amazing! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
That's wonderful! Hope you get a lot of joy out of it πŸ’–πŸ˜Š over a year ago
Aww this is just lovely,Romy.Thank you for sharing it with us πŸ’– over a year ago
smile
BTW I am not trying to be preach-y or bring religion into anything controversial, I just really loved this Bible and wanted to share! Sorry if any of you felt uncomfortable. I try not to talk about politics and religion here.
I haven't felt uncomfortable at all,Romy.The bible is very special to me and it's refreshing to share and speak about it here.Thank you again πŸ’• over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Not at all! I'm touched that you shared something that special with us. And I'm thrilled it makes you so happy and brings you comfort. πŸ’– over a year ago
angelic
Also thanks for being so understanding, because I know you all will be!
❀️❀️❀️ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
πŸ€—πŸ’– over a year ago
laugh
Wow I actually got some medals today! My apologies to the algorithm that decides what medals you get. I was being whiny and they probably gave them to me to shut me up lol I hope you all got some too! *fingers crossed*
ktichenor commented…
Yay! *happy dance for Heather!* 😊🎢 I'm thrilled for ya', hun! over a year ago
Great news well done :) over a year ago
It's too hot here in Georgia! I'm ready for Fall! πŸ₯΅
It's too hot here in Georgia! I'm ready for Fall! πŸ₯΅
ktichenor commented…
I am not kidding that is literally me, right now! XD *lol* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I've been to "Hotlanta" MANY many times actually, so I know exactly what kind of heat you're experiencing. I don't miss the south one bit! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I actually live two hours away but I definitely feel the effects! πŸ₯΅πŸ˜‚ over a year ago
Hope it cools off for ya soon,hun.We are having rain rain and more rain ! over a year ago
crying
I'm so upset! I've just spent the last 20 minutes trying to find at least ONE of my TWO dvd's for Batman & Robin because I wanted to watch it and I can't find either. I know it's still here. I NEVER donate or throw away any dvd's. But...I have no clue where it is and I really wanted to watch it.
I know the feeling ! over a year ago
smile
Okay I found one of my dvd's, but it wasn't the two disc special edition lol I'm gonna have to do a whole apartment cleaning to find it I guess. But it's long overdue so I need to.
ktichenor commented…
Been there, done that! I always find the stuff that's missing in the strangest places, though *lol* over a year ago
Same here *lol* over a year ago
heart
I was put on a new medication recently to help with my insomnia, but the problem is that it makes me have a terrible appetite. So I am basically eating constantly now and soon I will be 5000 pounds! Anyway, this is my favorite ice cream. I have been searching high and low for this in the grocery stores but could never find it. I actually had to go to a Baskin-Robbins store to get it even though it's like 20 minutes away. So worth it lol
I was put on a new medication recently to help with my insomnia, but the problem is that it makes me
ktichenor commented…
Wait! There's a Baskin Robbin's Store? I have been living in the wrong city! 😲 over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Love mint chocolate chip! They sell that a lot here. 😊 over a year ago
I love mint choc chip too could just eat some !!! over a year ago
laugh
Who needs a gym!? *lol*
Who needs a gym!? *lol*
ktichenor commented…
Of course, I burn 3,000 calories trying to get my fitted sheets on the bed! *lol* XD over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
lol I must be "good" at that because it's not something I struggle with. Don't ask me to put a bed skirt on though! over a year ago
big smile
I love being an adult and living on my own because that means ice cream whenever! lol I'm having mint ice cream, with obvious sprinkles and birthday cake Magic Shell 🀀 who wants some?
I love being an adult and living on my own because that means ice cream whenever! lol I'm having mint
Me ! *lol* Hmm it's delicious ! yummy yummy in my tummy XD ! thank you 🍨 🍨 over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
So glad you liked it! lol! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
*raises hand!* Me too! πŸ˜‹ over a year ago
*lol* XD over a year ago
angelic
I love this quote from the Bible ~ 1 Samuel 16:7
I love this quote from the Bible ~ 1 Samuel 16:7
Touches my heart β™‘πŸ’–β™‘ over a year ago
*saves* if that's ok,Heather:) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Yes of course! You may save anything I post! Unless it's of me lol over a year ago
laugh
My boyfriend and I went to a Christian bookstore today, and I found this book. I laughed out loud because in internet slang 'thot' means 'that hoe out there'. So I was like connect the...what?! lol
My boyfriend and I went to a Christian bookstore today, and I found this book. I laughed out loud bec
*lol* that's fantastic ! Love it ! over a year ago
heart
Here's some of the stuff we got at the bookstore. We've been to 2 different ones now, and this one had a better selection of books whereas the one we went to before had more novelty and trinkets. We didn't spend very much at all but got a ton of great new reading material, plus a couple souvenirs.
Here's some of the stuff we got at the bookstore. We've been to 2 different ones now, and this one ha
Oh, some wonderful things here,Heather.I like the look of the Daily Bible.May just get one myself :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Berni, it was very cheap since it was a used book. It is also done in chronological order so it's a fantastic read! I highly recommend! over a year ago
Thanks Heather that is good to know :) over a year ago
sad
I have been kind of spacey and not altogether "there" lately, so I have kind of forgotten about this forum. I've got my echocardiogram for my heart coming up this Friday morning and I'm very scared. I always get feelings about things, whether good or bad and I just have a bad feeling that I have heart failure. The things happening to me just FIT with heart failure symptoms, so it's all I've been thinking about. Please pray for me!!
I have been kind of spacey and not altogether "there" lately, so I have kind of forgotten about this
ktichenor commented…
Always hun! We're here for you and praying for you, too πŸ’–πŸ’– over a year ago
You are never out of my prayers Heather πŸ’–πŸ’– over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
Praying for you and for your health, my dear friend πŸ™πŸ» over a year ago
heart
Hugs For Heather! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
Hugs For Heather! πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–
heart
Thank you Kirsten, it really means a lot! Truly! I appreciate any prayers I can get!
ktichenor commented…
Most welcome, hun! πŸ€—πŸ’–πŸ’– over a year ago
angelic
A prayer for Heather πŸ’•πŸ™
A prayer for Heather πŸ’•πŸ™
I'll be thinking of you and praying for a good outcome,Heather πŸ’• over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Berni, I am praying too! over a year ago
Stay strong,Heather πŸ’™ over a year ago
heart
Hi my fanpop Sisters.Just letting you know that i'm taking a break.I am going to London on Saturday for a week to stay with family not keen on London as you know but I haven't seen my aunt and uncle in such a long time and hopefully I will be going to see Phantom of the Opera at the theatre.Ly all πŸ’•
ktichenor commented…
Sounds wonderful! Have fun, Berni! πŸ˜ŠπŸ’— over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Wow, hope you have a splendid time Berni! We will certainly miss you! over a year ago
Thank you both i'll be back soon πŸ˜ŠπŸ’—πŸ’— over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
That’s awesome! Hope you have a great time there and get to go to the theater! ❀ over a year ago
I'm really psyching myself out now, I'm feeling physically ill like I might throw up. My appointment is about 15 hours away...I don't know if I'll be able to get a good nights sleep tonight.
ktichenor commented…
I've been there. I've had a ton of medical tests done on me (including my heart) plus two hand surgeries so I totally understand. Just remember that God is with you and we're all praying for you, hun. ❀ over a year ago
Aww I hope you got some sleep,Heather.It must be a worrying time for you.I pray for a good outcome i'll check on you as soon as I get back :) over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
I was a little busy, but I kept thinking about you, Heather! Hope you are okay now after those tests! over a year ago
angelic
The Serenity prayer for Heather (This always helps me)❀❀
The Serenity prayer for Heather (This always helps me)❀❀
It helps me too.Praying for you,Heather ❀❀❀ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
A beautiful prayer! I love it! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I'm so glad! How are you doin', hun? ❀ over a year ago
heart
Well yesterday the new Sims pack Cottage Living came out, so of course I bought it and made a new country girl who is an 'animal enthusiast'. She lives in the new town of Henford-on-Bagley and it's safe to say I'm obsessed with this pack!
Well yesterday the new Sims pack Cottage Living came out, so of course I bought it and made a new cou
Claire going for a late night stroll around the town.
Claire going for a late night stroll around the town.
mmeBauer commented…
Great, I never knew I needed sheep-shaped earrings until I saw Claire. XD over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
She is quite the fashionista! lol over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
I can totally tell! over a year ago
laugh
I talked to this fox once who was trying to steal my chickens and eggs and now it thinks we're friends lol
I talked to this fox once who was trying to steal my chickens and eggs and now it thinks we're friend
sad
Well I don't have results from the echo ultrasound yet. Maybe sometime next week? Hopefully early! They posted the results of my electrocardiogram (in case you don't know...it's different from the echo) online, and they're not exactly great. I have a very rapid heartbeat outside the normal range for a woman of my age, and another very concerning thing they noted on my chart. I don't have high hopes....I need more prayers please!
jlhfan624 commented…
This thing on my chart...if I have the syndrome (it is very rare), in severe cases it causes sudden death. So, I'm kinda freaking out. over a year ago
mmeBauer commented…
I hope these results come soon! Also, try not thinking too much about severe cases. I think you would’ve found out this syndrome way sooner if you had a severe case. Just remember you’re a kind and brave person who has a big heart–and a heart that went through thousands of horror movies, which is quite a thing :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Don't freak out, hun. Whatever happens you will get thru and think of it this way, you're doing something about it, now which is good. Just trust in God. You are strong and we're all here for you a gazillion percent! over a year ago
I am beyond angry! A website called NovelHD stole my story! And there's nothing I can do! I did not give them permission to take my story, my name or the cover! I'm so outraged right now!
I am beyond angry! A website called NovelHD stole my story! And there's nothing I can do! I did not g
angry
I'm sorry to hear that Kirsten! Is it a particular user or just the website in general? I hope you can get it taken down and prove that it's yours. That's what is so scary about posting your own work online. You want to share, but also fear it being stolen!
ktichenor commented…
Thanks. I checked it out, it's an actual site and apparently they've done this to others as well. They try to pass themselves off as a fanfic site like AO3 or Fanfiction except none of us have joined. So, they just don't steal stories, they steal the updates, too. There's a petition to shut them down. Other than that there's nothing I can do :( over a year ago