jlhfan624 ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ‚ Let's Chat! ๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅณ๐ŸŽ (Birthday Edition!)

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 07, 2021 at 07:20PM
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among friends. Post updates about your life, funny memes, cool pictures and videos you find. It goes without saying, but no nudity and if you post true crime, make sure you don't post real gore.
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among fr

jlhfan624 993 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 701-750 of 993

over a year ago ktichenor said…
sunny
Update! Good news my granddad is doing better! The wound is finally healing! Might even be out by the end of October! *fingers crossed* ๐Ÿคž And it happy news Blake (my cousin) is getting married next week! Woo hoo! ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ“ฃ Pity they couldn't wait till the end of October then we really have some fun! *lol* Joking! Joking!!! Congrats to Blake and Kimberly!!!!! ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’ž
jlhfan624 commented…
Sounds like your family is having a bunch of great news lately! I'm glad and happy for you all! ๐Ÿ’ž over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! ๐Ÿ˜Š over a year ago
over a year ago jlhfan624 said…
angry
Time for ME to rant now. My boyfriend is the sweetest person I know, and he is always polite and smiling until he's messed with. This past Saturday, we went to the brand new Dollar Tree right across from our apartment complex. We shopped around for maybe 30 minutes or so and went to check out. We had one basket and one cart full of stuff because we were doing two separate orders, his was in the basket. He had his back turned while the woman came up to the register and turned around and said "Oh hi!" and smiled at her as he put his basket on the conveyer belt. She had a scowl on her face, and then pushed the basket back at him and told him to empty it. I was livid and watched as his entire demeanor changed. I knew he was also livid. I mumbled "thanks" to her (niceties like this are just second nature to me) as she handed me my receipt but said nothing else to her.

First...isn't it like YOUR JOB to unload? She said it was so it would be easier to bag the items. He didn't have a lot, maybe 10 or so items. She couldn't return his pure, sweet smile. She couldn't unload his small basket. She couldn't tell him to have a nice day. She couldn't ask him if he found everything okay. Don't work in a retail service job if you can't even SMILE or be POLITE!

The more I think about this, and me having to watch as his entire demeanor changed from pure and sweet to distant and dazed, the more angry it makes me. Don't MAKE me go Meghan Markle on your ass! He is my Harry and I absolutely despise when his kindness is taken for granted.
ktichenor commented…
Ugh, one of the reasons why I like self checkout, no people! That is rude! Seems like we're all dealing with rude idiots! Kudos to you both for how you handled it ๐Ÿ‘ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
We were both despondent at that point and no longer interested in interacting with her. I was drifting off for a nap yesterday and *still* stewing about it! lol over a year ago
cool
In other news, I really am glad for all of your good news Kirsten! I hope our bestie Berni comes back soon as we miss her! What's on the agenda for you today friends?
heart
YOU GUYS!!!
YOU GUYS!!!
jlhfan624 commented…
It's the hands for me โค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ over a year ago
heart
Speaking of Meghan and Harry! Couldn't resist!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜
last edited over a year ago
Speaking of Meghan and Harry!  Couldn't resist!! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜
jlhfan624 commented…
One of my all-time favorite Merry moments! Yep, I'm calling them Merry! (Meghan & Harry) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I love it! ๐Ÿฅฐ over a year ago
big smile
One more! ๐Ÿ˜
One more! ๐Ÿ˜
ktichenor commented…
Not sure how old these are but hope they make your day! (and they are cute! ๐Ÿ˜) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I just adore this photo!! So precious, they are! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Agreed! I believe it's called being a genuine loving family. Maybe Kate and William should take notes *lol* over a year ago
yorkshire_rose commented…
Just lovely <33 over a year ago
big smile
Those photos just made my morning bestie! Thanks for sharing them. I can never get enough of them!! How are we all doing this chilly (34 degrees here!) morning?
ktichenor commented…
You're welcome! Fine here! It's getting there Fall wise. It gets in the 50's in the morning then 70's and 80's later so... It's Georgia we're slow but we're getting there *lol* over a year ago
smile
Here's some food for thought for y'all this morning.
Here's some food for thought for y'all this morning.
ktichenor commented…
True! over a year ago
Heartfelt <3 over a year ago
laugh
I actually went and bought it! lol
I actually went and bought it! lol
ktichenor commented…
It's lovely! Yay Meghan! ๐Ÿ’œ over a year ago
heart
Good morning besties! Happy Sabbath! Please take this day to take care of yourself. I actually plan on writing an article on how to do just that. I hope to have it up today but I've also got some papers to write so it might be a few days. Take your meds and drink your water! (I really need help with the water part lol)
ktichenor commented…
Did that this morning! *lol* Have you thought of flavors for water or adding lemon, maybe? Just a thought :) Good luck with your writing, hun! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I'm going to try adding lemon next! I really need to drink more fluid in general for my POTS. over a year ago
mischievous
Did I show y'all our garden flag? Because I'm borderline obsessed! ๐Ÿ”ช
Did I show y'all our garden flag? Because I'm borderline obsessed! ๐Ÿ”ช
ktichenor commented…
That is so cool! Wish we could do that! Can't even put up lights! Boo! over a year ago
mischievous
We put together a simple display for Halloween in our front yard. The lights really honestly look much better in person - they are green, purple, AND orange!
We put together a simple display for Halloween in our front yard. The lights really honestly look muc
ktichenor commented…
That's so cool! I think I see something sticking out from the curtain? I could be wrong though... over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
It might be one of our (many) cats! I didn't notice it at first but now I do. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Well, Halloween is approaching... *lol* (joking!) Tbh, it looks like a cat! I love it! Must be playing hide n' seek! XD over a year ago
mischievous
Made something spooky for ya'! ๐Ÿ˜
Just had to share with my Halloween besties! Hope you like it! ๐ŸŽƒ
Made something spooky for ya'! ๐Ÿ˜
Just had to share with my Halloween besties! Hope you like it! ๐
jlhfan624 commented…
hahaha I love this! Very cool artwork as always Kirsten! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ over a year ago
kiss
So...I did a thing. She's a doll, literally and figuratively.
So...I did a thing. She's a doll, literally and figuratively.
ktichenor commented…
Oh, so cuuuuuuuuuute! My feels!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Pretty sure we're going to name her Bethany! lol I'll post pics when I get her over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Love it! Look forward to seeing them :) over a year ago
Aww how lovely i'll loo forward to seeing them too <3 over a year ago
sick
If you all could spare a few minutes to pray for my boyfriend, I would appreciate it. He was in a bad car accident (the car is totally dead) this morning. He said only his wrists hurt right now but you all know how trauma can be - he could develop something worse later on. Please pray for him!
ktichenor commented…
Of course! Definitely will keep him in my prayers, hun. *Sending hugs to you both* โค๏ธ๐ŸŒน over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Kirsten! I really appreciate it! *hugs* over a year ago
Always welcome,Heather <3 over a year ago
kiss
Hey y'all! So I got my girl! I'm slightly disappointed because she's a lot smaller than I thought she'd be but she is just darling. Notice the red cherries in her hair! ๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ˜
Hey y'all! So I got my girl! I'm slightly disappointed because she's a lot smaller than I thought she
Oh she's the sweetest and just look at those gorgeous eyes ๐Ÿ˜ over a year ago
Does she come with a selection of clothes,Heather ? over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
She only comes with a dress, white sandals (so darling!), and the red cherries ponytail. Unfortunately I can't get her dress off, but can get her pjs on over the dress. over a year ago
big smile
I'm also a bit disappointed because I could not get her dress off without potentially ripping it. I wanted to buy her outfits but I guess my bank account will thank me later for this lol Thankfully, I was able to get her onesie on! It's hard to tell but it's a bunny, and even has a cute ball tail on the back. Now she's permanently ready for bed!
I'm also a bit disappointed because I could not get her dress off without potentially ripping it. I w
How lovely she's just the cutest little thing ever ๐Ÿ˜ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I love her to pieces already! over a year ago
sunny
Hi besties! Sorry for my absence. Without getting TMI mother nature stopped by this week and boy did she let me know it! Lord I was tired! Just me, my bed and Always! *lol* But I'm back. So what I'd miss? Oh, any thoughts on the Halloween Ends ending? ( no spoilers if you haven't seen it)๐Ÿ˜Š๐ŸŽƒ
Hi besties! Sorry for my absence. Without getting TMI mother nature stopped by this week and boy did
jlhfan624 commented…
LOL that meme!! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I'm sorry you had a tough period. Do you get like super bad back pain too? My back is dreadful on a regular basis, but is 10 times worse when I have my period. over a year ago
Sorry to heart,Heather. I hope you are doing good now lovely *hugs* over a year ago
big smile
I actually have not seen the movie yet. I've been dealing with a lot of physical pain lately so I haven't wanted to do anything really. I'm not even working on school, but I definitely will watch it this weekend! Regardless of the ending, it's never over! While there is money to be made, films will be released.
ktichenor commented…
Okay, in that case I won't tell you the ending and watch out for the internet there giving out major spoilers! Sorry to hear you're in pain. Hope you feel better! *hugs* โค๏ธ over a year ago
angry
Another day, more anti-Meghan nonsense. We're tired of it all *sigh* Nothing particular to note, I've just been reading comments which I probably shouldn't do because they all just make me angry lol

How are you all doing this morning?
ktichenor commented…
Well, I went to the eye doctor and... I did soooo bad on my eye exam! Like Mr. Magoo bad! *lol* So have to get new glasses yay! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh did you get your eyes dilated? For some reason, I love that because I fall asleep quicker lol Actually, I need to go too. Are you near or farsighted? over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I'm nearsighted and one eye is stronger than the other but it switches sometimes. Oh, yeah, always, twice and I always get the light thing in my eyes but I got to blink this time :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I'm nearsighted too! My bf tells me I always look so angry because I'm squinting so hard and people mistake that for me being mad lmao over a year ago
mischievous
In other news, we added some more decorations to our display in the front yard! Sorry it's a bit blurry, but it was the best I could do considering that night was super windy!
In other news, we added some more decorations to our display in the front yard! Sorry it's a bit blur
ktichenor commented…
Oh that so cool! Very creative! over a year ago
laugh
OH AND IT STARTED SNOWING!!!!!!!! โ„๏ธ๐ŸŒจ๏ธโ˜ƒ๏ธโ›„ *Spongebob voice* I'm ready! I'm ready! I'm ready!
ktichenor commented…
Ah, so lucky! Never snows here! But I hope you enjoy it! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
It's not sticking yet but I am beyond excited and hopeful for the winter season!! over a year ago
laugh
So relatable! ๐Ÿ˜‚
So relatable! ๐Ÿ˜‚
jlhfan624 commented…
LMAO! So true! Also what a cutie pie! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Adorable! XD over a year ago
*lol* XD it is adorable though :) over a year ago
laugh
I just got my flu shot and blood work today! Ouch! I have been stuck so much this past few months! So maybe this should be my Halloween costume? *lol* (joking!) ๐Ÿ˜‚
I just got my flu shot and blood work today! Ouch! I have been stuck so much this past few months! So
ktichenor commented…
Tbh, this is my expression that give my alarm when I wake up XD over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
LOL! A human pincushion? Post pics when you do! HAHA over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, all is well! Chilly but fine :) over a year ago
kiss
Digging deep into the archives for this one, from 2017! How cute are they?!
Digging deep into the archives for this one, from 2017! How cute are they?!
ktichenor commented…
Aww, I love these two! So cute and sweet together! ๐Ÿฅฐ over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh before I forget my cousin Blake and Kimberly got married! Woo hoo!!!! ๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿ‘ฐ๐Ÿคต over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! There so cute! Two farmers finding love, almost like a Hallmark film! ๐Ÿ˜Š over a year ago
kiss
Congratulations to your cousin and his newly married life! How was the wedding? If you got to go, that is. Just curious. I have actually never been to a wedding before, just a courtroom one.
ktichenor commented…
Thank you Heather! No, we were unable to go. Too much going on. Karen is going to pics, though so we will get to see :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I've been to a wedding, I went to a friend's wedding when I was thirteen(?) They are long and I do mean long. But it was lovely, he even sang to his bride as they danced! I don't remember all of it but it was a bittersweet but also a really nice last memory of him. :) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Aw that sounds so romantic! I still like romance from time to time. <3 I hope the pics of their wedding bring a smile to your face! over a year ago
surprise
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO SAY ABOUT MIDNIGHTS??????!!!
WHAT ARE WE GOING TO SAY ABOUT MIDNIGHTS??????!!!
ktichenor commented…
1989 vibes and edgy which is good ๐Ÿ’— over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
It's like 1989 and Reputation had a baby born in the 70s! I'm literally obsessed, I haven't stopped listening since midnight - seriously. over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Nicely put! She's totally the queen of song writing! ๐Ÿ‘‘ over a year ago
zzz
Okay I took some medicine so I am nearing the end of the 3AM edition and I'm going to sleep for (I hope) a long time! I slept approximately 0 hours last night. The bags under my eyes are for real today!
ktichenor commented…
Oh, no! Well get some sleep! As my mom use to say 'go night night, go sleep sleep, bed time!' Still wise words! Try to rest if you can ๐Ÿ˜ดโค๏ธ over a year ago
Hello my besties! I just wanted to pop in and say hello and hope you all are having a good start to your weekend so far! I got a new small fan because I'm constantly hot. It's so cool, it lights up!! Too bad I can't post videos, because it's cooler when it's on.
Hello my besties! I just wanted to pop in and say hello and hope you all are having a good start to y
ktichenor commented…
Wow, that is so cool! Just awesome! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿคฉ over a year ago
Truly amazing ! over a year ago
laugh
So I was bored and I made this! Meet my chicken lady! *lol* XD
So I was bored and I made this! Meet my chicken lady! *lol* XD
ktichenor commented…
I like to get a little weird sometimes with my art *lol* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
That's so cool! I really like this Kirsten, great job! over a year ago
Unique I love it ! over a year ago
worried
Min rant or overreacting ramble, not sure which? Okay, I know this is going to sound stupid but I cannot face DeviantArt right now. I'm so overwhelmed and flustered! Short back story: I did an art piece (which turned out pretty good) but like a swarm overnight (literally overnight!!!!!!) my inbox was flooded with faves and watches (that's a follow) I mean it happened so fast, I can't even breathe! Within hours I have 254 watches and 62 faves and it's growing! I'm ready to cry! What happened!? I'm sorry, I am grateful but I get overwhelmed so easy. It's part of my BP. Here's the work. Honestly, I don't get it? This has never happened before. Rant done. ๐Ÿ˜ตโ€๐Ÿ’ซ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Min rant or overreacting ramble, not sure which? Okay, I know this is going to sound stupid but I can
ktichenor commented…
Oh, this is called Messy Politics?, um yeah... over a year ago
surprise
Wow, I never knew anyone else to have that same thing as me! I get very overwhelmed easily too! If one or two people comment or like my stuff, that's fine. But if I keep getting interactions, I can't handle it and often times I will delete whatever it is. Not saying you should, but I totally get what you're saying.

I like your artwork and you should feel proud of it! We never know what people will connect with but obviously they did with this picture.
ktichenor commented…
Yeah, apparently it did *lol* I'm always grateful for faves or anyone just looking but being an introvert this was overwhelming. But thank you for the support bestie ๐Ÿ˜Š over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Of course, always welcome! <3 over a year ago
โ˜€๏ธ๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’• over a year ago
over a year ago yorkshire_rose said…
mischievous
Let's share Halloween treats ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ
Let's share Halloween treats ๐Ÿคก๐Ÿง›โ€โ™‚๏ธ๐ŸงŸโ€โ™€๏ธ
ktichenor commented…
Yay! I see Reese's Cups! *lol* ๐Ÿ˜ˆ over a year ago
Yay! Snickers and Skittles *lol* ๐Ÿ˜ˆ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
That's just mine right? Y'all can get your own! ๐Ÿ˜‚ over a year ago
^*lol* Heather ๐Ÿ˜‚ over a year ago
laugh
Hello my beautiful besties! How are we doing this evening? Tomorrow is Friday, I'm excited to spend the weekend with my bf doing absolutely nothing. Which is what we do on a regular day anyway.
Hi, my lovely besties.Wishing you both a peaceful but spooky weekend. I'm visiting my sister she lives at the coast. Just hope it doesn't rain,we have had none stop rain now for a week! Love ya both xoxo over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Trying to get my glasses today! *fingers crossed* (much like my eyes! *lol*) Ugh, feels like one eye wants to be stronger than the other over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
So anyone interested in Harry's new book! I am! :) over a year ago
laugh
I literally cannot believe he called it 'Spare'. Like, how petty! But I love it lol Anyway I have already pre-ordered it, and really really wish Meghan would write one too! Though I suspect she already kind of wrote Finding Freedom - it just reads like her.
ktichenor commented…
Tbh I thought Spare was related to how he was being treated. Like asking his family and the press to spare him and Meghan but maybe I'm wrong :) And that would be great if Meghan wrote a book too! I'd buy it! over a year ago
I'm so pleased he's decided to bring this book out.You know i'm not a big reader but if you both read it please let me know what's in it and if you like it.I will look forward to it:) over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I think he titled it Spare because of the phrase "the heir and the spare". William was always going to be the heir, and Harry was always the "spare". over a year ago
big smile
Good news! I'm finally getting my glasses! It'll take two weeks and I'm getting two pairs, one pinkish(?) and one totally purple! So excited! Guess which one I'll be wearing first! *lol* ๐Ÿ˜
Good news! I'm finally getting my glasses! It'll take two weeks and I'm getting two pairs, one pinkis
jlhfan624 commented…
Awesome! I actually have a purple pair too but I need to get a new script because I'm blind as a bat! You'll have to show us your glasses when you get them! :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Will do! :) over a year ago
Great news,Kirsten.I hope you get them soon,hun<3 over a year ago
laugh
Good evening my besties! I've got a funny photo to share with you all! When you see it...๐Ÿ˜‚
Good evening my besties! I've got a funny photo to share with you all! When you see it...๐Ÿ˜‚
Oh heart just melted <33 over a year ago
smile
Hello all my wonderful and spooky besties!! Happy Halloween!! ๐Ÿ‘ป๐ŸŽƒ Got any plans for today? I actually am training for a new job today so wish me luck!!
ktichenor commented…
Oh, my god I'm so happy for you! *cheers for Heather!* Good luck! ๐Ÿ€๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’— over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Um, does twiddle my thumbs and wait for my glasses count? *lol* over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Of course it counts! lol Hope you get your glasses soon! over a year ago
laugh
Well my first day of work was just cancelled because there wasn't enough work to do lol I love this job already!
Fantastic! I wish my work did that sometime *lol* XD over a year ago
worried
Okay can somebody help me? I got this on my wall and I have no clue what this is! I don't speak emoji much less people! *lol*
So any clues? ๐Ÿ˜• Message below โฌ‡๏ธ

Smexy guys got me like:

๐Ÿ‘€
๐Ÿ‘ƒ
๐Ÿฉธ
๐Ÿ‘…

MY BESTIE (irl) IS THE SAME WAY

dont u get what i mean?
Okay can somebody help me? I got this on my wall and I have no clue what this is! I don't speak emoji
Yeah.I have no idea,hun.Tbh posts like this get on my nerves.*shakes head* ! communicate properly if you must that's what I say :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
I did last night. I told them I didn't understand emojis. Tbh, this is my first time responding and apparently I'm there bestie, now? News to me over a year ago
Best left that way *lol* over a year ago
laugh
Those emojis are like somebody is licking a nose bleed which...if that's what that means...ew!! Makes no sense to me lol
ktichenor commented…
*lol* Honestly I thought it might just be something boring but I like your explanation way better! ๐Ÿคฃ over a year ago
Yeah I can see that *lol* it really makes no sense at all XD over a year ago
smile
TGIF!!! I have to actually work my new job tomorrow...I'm overly nervous because I'm just not a people person, but especially on the phone. I'm just doing this for a bit to get some Christmas money for gifts. I hope y'all have a good weekend!
ktichenor commented…
Me neither so I totally understand! *lol* But good luck and we'll be here if you need to rant about your day! *hugs* ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’– over a year ago
heart
You don't have to watch the whole video but I saw this small part and I COULD NOT!!!! OMG!!!!! The deleted scene from Halloween! XD So cute!
*first few minutes in video
ktichenor commented…
All Mike Myers needed was a hug! I'm done! ๐Ÿ˜ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh my gosh I saw this too! So so so cute!!! over a year ago
Too cute for words ๐Ÿ˜ over a year ago
smile
It's a brand new week, and how are we doing my besties? How was your weekend? Anything new going on?

Nothing much new with me. That new job I started? I don't know if I'll be able to keep it since I need to be directly wired to the router, and I'm on wifi. I was able to do my job just fine for the 2 hours I DID work, so not sure what the problem is. *shrugs* I'll just find another one.
Hope it all works out for you my lovely. If this doesn't work then it's not meant to be and another one will come your way for sure. I'm busy working nothing new there then! Wishing you both a beautiful new week xoxo over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I hope your week has started off great Berni! Thank you for the well wishes <3 over a year ago
Always welcome my lovely bestie ๐Ÿงก๐Ÿ’• over a year ago
big smile
Finally!!! After waiting forever! Here are my new purple glasses! (hope you can see them! I tried XD)
Finally!!! After waiting forever! Here are my new purple glasses! (hope you can see them! I tried XD)
YAY! I'm so pleased for ya Kirsten! they look perfect :) over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Thanks! :) over a year ago
big smile
Oh gosh no way! I think I have those exact same frames! I will try to take a picture of mine. But that's so cute! Love the nail polish too lol
ktichenor commented…
*lol* Thanks, there's another case under it! XD Oh cool, we're twinsies *lol* Can't wait to see :) over a year ago
I can't wait to see either *lol* over a year ago
angry
So I was "selected" to get access to the presale for Taylor Swift's Eras Tour. First there was a queue with over 2000 people ahead of me (I guess we have to wait in line to pick our seats), and now...that queue has been "temporarily paused" for almost 2 hours now! I have not moved since 10 am. Ugh! I'm close to ripping my hair out!
ktichenor commented…
So sorry, hun! Must be a pain! Just hang in there! It will be worth it ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜Š over a year ago
I agree with Kirsten...hang in there Heather. We are rooting for ya :) over a year ago
heart
GUESS WHO GOT TICKETS TO HER FIRST TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT!!!

It was a colossal headache though, and I truly feel bad for fans who didn't end up getting a ticket because the presale spots sold out while Ticketmaster was glitching. People were already reporting tickets on Ebay being sold for thousands of dollars. Insane! I would/could have never paid that much. But I'm really happy I got my tickets. It's in June, so I have another half year to wait though.
GUESS WHO GOT TICKETS TO HER FIRST TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT!!!

It was a colossal headache though, and
ktichenor commented…
Congrats! Hope you have an awesome time!!!! ๐Ÿฅณ over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thanks!! I'm really excited obviously. It was a lot of money but so worth it. And I haven't even gone yet! over a year ago
jlhfan624 commented…
And of course I will share them here! over a year ago
heart
Hope you all are having a good night/day (depending on where in the world you are)! I took an edible so am a wee bit high. Just a smidge. I wanted to tell you all how much I appreciate your continuous support and kindness. You are both very special to me and I value your friendships.
jlhfan624 commented…
And of course Kat & Manny as well! Miss them both! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, you're special to us too and we appreciate ya'lls friendship!!! *group hug!* ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿฅฐ over a year ago
Aww you are both special to me too and Kat and Manny too. Love ya xoxoxoxo over a year ago
worried
Okay please tell me what is wrong with Hollywood!? This is romance! Tbh, Bones and All is merely Silence Of The Lambs meets Romeo and Juliet! ๐Ÿคข Seriously this is gross!๐Ÿคฎ
jlhfan624 commented…
Not only is it a poor excuse for a "romance", but it looks dreadfully boring as well. Major pass! over a year ago
ktichenor commented…
Couldn't agree more! Plus it's really dysfunctional *shivers* over a year ago
I agree with you both :) over a year ago