jlhfan624 🎁🥳🎂 Let's Chat! 🎂🥳🎁 (Birthday Edition!)

jlhfan624 posted on Apr 07, 2021 at 07:20PM
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among friends. Post updates about your life, funny memes, cool pictures and videos you find. It goes without saying, but no nudity and if you post true crime, make sure you don't post real gore.
Talk about anything and everything! Grab a mug of (insert beverage of choice here), and chat among fr

jlhfan624 993 replies

Click here to write a response...
Next

Showing Replies 951-993 of 993

5 months ago ktichenor said…
heart
Hi Besties! I don't know if I've told you about this but every year downtown has a Christmas lights show that me and my dad (and mom when she was here🩵 ) would drive thru and it's back! So I found some short news coverage to share with y'all Pardon the Ga twang accent! *lol*😳
last edited 5 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh I love this! I hope you're able to enjoy them again this year. I know how much you miss your mama <3 5 months ago
yorkshire_rose commented…
This is so lovely, Kirsten.I say the same as, Heather.I too know how much you miss your mama <3 5 months ago
5 months ago jlhfan624 said…
laugh
Happy Wednesday my besties!
Happy Wednesday my besties!
ktichenor commented…
Happy Wednesday! 5 months ago
*lol* love it! 5 months ago
crying
This is a recent picture of Bruce Willis. I just...how is he so tiny next to his wife? This makes me so sad. Depressed even. I love him so much and I hate to see him like this. I pray that he and his family find peace.
This is a recent picture of Bruce Willis. I just...how is he so tiny next to his wife? This makes me
ktichenor commented…
Same. Dementia is so awful! I hope his family gets lots of time with him while they can. ❤️ 5 months ago
It's so sad :( My heart goes out to them all ❤️ 5 months ago
heart
Here's a photo of me and Sundae - oh yeah, we changed the spelling of his name. I think Sundae is cuter and fits him better since he's so sugary sweet he reminds me of an actual sundae!

Anyway, does anyone have plans for this weekend?
Here's a photo of me and Sundae - oh yeah, we changed the spelling of his name. I think Sundae is cut
ktichenor commented…
Sundae, I love it! He is so adorable! Reminds me of my mom's cat, Ginger. Anyway, other than bracing rain for four days☔ just the usual 😊 5 months ago
Oh, He's so sweet. Bless his little heart ...i'm going to see the local Christmas Lights switch on, tomorrow evening, weather permitting anyway. We have had snow and ice this week! we get all seasons in one day sometimes*lol* Have lovely weeknd my besties xo 5 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Oh I hope you have fun Berni! You guys are getting all the good weather. We have nothing except the occasional raindrop every 5 years! 5 months ago
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 4 months ago
crying
Hi y'all. So yesterday we had to put down our baby Horatio. He very very quickly took a turn for the worse within 24 hours, and the vet said the tumors were starting to press on his lungs and he had trouble breathing. I miss him terribly and I spent 99% of my day yesterday bawling in bed, but I am glad his suffering is over. I love you Horatio, and I know you'll wait for us to get there.
Hi y'all. So yesterday we had to put down our baby Horatio. He very [b]very[/b] quickly took a turn f
ktichenor commented…
Oh, my god, I'm so sorry Heather! I know this must be so hard, hun. Horatio was a very sweet dog and a fighter. Sending a million hugs to you and love and prayers to Horatio 🤍 5 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Kirsten. Your support means so much to me, like always *hugs* 5 months ago
mmeBauer commented…
This so terrible, Heather! Hope you feel better now. I thank Horatio for having been such a great for a wonderful friend like you. Sending you hugs and prayers! Hope he is at peace now! 🤍 3 months ago
4 months ago ktichenor said…
hmmm
Okay can somebody help me with this one? First off I love my primary doctor, she's the best! But last time I saw her, she noticed my Ace pride ring (which I always wear) and asked if it was a arthritis ring cause it was black?
Now first, I've never complained of arthritis to her and second I've been wearing this ring forever, why ask now? Anyway as much as I like her there is NO way I'm coming out to a southern (much less Georgian) doctor so I lied and said it was a regular ring. But this is still bothering me so I looked up arthritis rings and they look nothing like mine. They come in all styles and have a retractable split and are made for people who can't wear rings. Now you would think her being a doctor she would know the difference. So what do you think? Was she trying to find out if I was Aro/ace or just an innocent mistake?🤔

I left a pic of my ring and a arthritis ring (my hand is holding the ace pride ring) 😊
For the record all she had to was ask and I would've gladly told her! It's the 21th century, I mean come on! XD
Okay can somebody help me with this one? First off I love my primary doctor, she's the best! But last
jlhfan624 commented…
Sounds like an honest mistake to me. Unfortunately, many people nowadays while being accepting of these lifestyles, don't really know much about the culture. That's just my opinion. 4 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Agreed, she really is very nice. My dad thinks she was just curious but afraid to ask. 4 months ago
I agree with, Heather. It does sound like an honest mistake.Your dad makes a good comment, Kirsten.I do like these rings they have meaningful meanings :) 4 months ago
4 months ago jlhfan624 said…
cool
Hey y'all! My mom joined Fanpop (I begged her)! You don't have to join her club, because I don't know if she'll stick around but could you fan her? I'll tell her to fan you guys back!

link
ktichenor commented…
Sure! I'll fan her now :) 4 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Kirsten! 4 months ago
I fanned her...I hope she enjoys her time here :) 4 months ago
heart
Merry Catmas Besties! 😺🎄
Merry Catmas Besties! 😺🎄
ktichenor commented…
Now this is a Christmas tree! 😁 4 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Excuse me. I think you mean CATmas tree! 4 months ago
Oh, cats that got the Christmas Cream! ok, i'm cringe worthy too *lol* 4 months ago
heart
Y'all! We have news! We adopted our new baby much sooner than expected! His name is Kane. We named him that to honor Horatio. Since Horatio was named after the character on CSI Miami, we wanted to complete his name - we just chose a different spelling.
Y'all! We have news! We adopted our new baby much sooner than expected! His name is Kane. We named hi
jlhfan624 commented…
So anyway he is PERFECT!! 4 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh, he's so adorable and so chilled, I love it! I'm so happy for you. And I love the name! 4 months ago
Love Love Love Love Love HIM!!!! what more can I say xoxoxoxoxoxo 4 months ago
cool
Thank you so much, both of you!! We are both so happy, he's literally the best baby ever!!
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 4 months ago
laugh
How relatable is this! *lol* 😂
How relatable is this! *lol* 😂
*lol* too funny! thanks for sharing,hun xD! 4 months ago
heart
Merry Christmas Besties! We're almost there! Yay! Don't know if you've seen this (these guys are from Ga, *shameless state pride plug* *lol*) but hope this parody of 12 Days Of Christmas makes y'all smile! 😊💖
last edited 4 months ago
No, I don't know them but this is lovely,Kirsten :)Merry Christmas to you both my lovely besites! 💖💖 4 months ago
4 months ago yorkshire_rose said…
cake
Hey, my besties...let's share Christmas cookies 💖💖
Hey, my besties...let's share Christmas cookies 💖💖
ktichenor commented…
How lovely! Looks like the cat wants to join us! XD 4 months ago
*lol*! what a cute guest 💖 4 months ago
crying
Hi my besties! Merry early Christmas! I'm sorry to be a debbie downer all the time but I've just received some devastating family news and I can't elaborate. But I would appreciate all the prayers you could throw my way. (I can discuss in a message but not here.)
Oh,no! I know how you feel, Heather. I have had many things like this to endure.Of course you are in my thoughts and prayers. I will also light a candle for you.I'm here for you my lovely as I know Kirsten will be too.Send me a message but only if you feel up to or when you are ready.Thinking of always and sending all my love🙏 4 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh, of course, you can message me, hun! What's ever happened you're in my prayers. Message me when you're ready, no rush. You're always in my thoughts. *Sending hugs* 🤍 4 months ago
4 months ago yorkshire_rose said…
cake
˗ ˏ ˋ ⚡ˎˊ ˗ ҉ꜦɑⲣⲣỾ ҉𐌽ϱw ҉𝚈ϱɑꝚ ˗ ˏ ˋ ⚡ˎˊ ˗
Wishing you both lots of love luckand happiness for 2024...you are in my thoughts and prayers always...love ya ˗ ˏ ˋ ⚡ˎˊ ˗˗ ˏ ˋ ⚡ˎˊ ˗ 4 months ago
big smile
Happy new year to our besties!! I've sent you both messages about my situation. I really appreciate you both willing to listen to me. How are y'all doing? Are you excited for the new year? 🍾🥳
Hey, my lovely besties flowers for you both💐💐thank you for the message, Heather.I'm humbled and honoured that you feel able to discuss things with us.I'm going to London for the new year weekend, to stay with my aunt and uncle.Hope you both have a wonderful new year.Thank you for your friendships over many years now.Inbox me if you need me, ok.I will always answer.Love ya both 🍾🥳 4 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I hope you have a wonderful time with your aunt and uncle Berni! I hope the new year will be good to you! Sending you hugs & lots of love!! 4 months ago
Thank you,Heather.It was really lovely.Hope you had a goodnew year too :) 4 months ago
surprise
Hi besties! What on earth is this abomination?!
Hi besties! What on earth is this abomination?!
Well i'm not sure what to say here..but I don't like it for sure! 4 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Snow White's evil AI twin cousin! XD 4 months ago
*lol* xD! 4 months ago
cool
Happy Friday y'all! Any weekend plans?
ktichenor commented…
Happy Friday besties! Other than freezing just the usual *lol* I start back again with my doctors next week. yay. 4 months ago
Hope all goes well,hun 💖💖🌞 4 months ago
worried
So bummed Christmas is over but I'm so glad I don't have to hear this song for awhile! I hate Christmas Wrappings! If there was ever proof that the 80's was the ME generation! Ack!
ktichenor commented…
This is not a Christmas song, this is whine fest song! 🙄 4 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
You're right Kirsten, what an annoying song! I've found over the years I really appreciate the religious songs more than the pop ones. 4 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Same but I still enjoy some classic and pop Christmas tunes as long as there not cringy :) 4 months ago
I couldn't agree more ! 4 months ago
big smile
Oh, I almost forgot! Don't know the date but my cousin Carson is getting married so that's happening... 🥂🥳 Woo Hoo!
ktichenor commented…
I am happy I just don't have a lot to go on except there both neurologists and her name might be Marianne or Maryanne? That's all I got but cheers to them! 4 months ago
Aww, how lovely.Let us know how it all goes, Kirsten.That's lovely news, hun 🥂 4 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you! 🥂😊 4 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Wow that's so exciting! And what a pretty name, I love it! 4 months ago
sad
Hey besties! I just wanted to give a status update on my puppy! He is teething right now and is an absolute terror. My bf tells me he will only get worse. This is how he "plays". He bites and he bites HARD. It's like playing with a crocodile, and it hurts. So much. I also have bruises everywhere too, but it's more internal. He doesn't play with my bf this hard, so I don't know if he just doesn't like me or I'm doing something wrong or what....
Hey besties! I just wanted to give a status update on my puppy! He is teething right now and is an ab
jlhfan624 commented…
I don't dislike him. I love him. He's adorable. But I just can't play with him. 4 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Oh lord, you poor thing! That's not good. Um, have you thought about behavioral training for him? Also get some Neosporin and band aids, please!? I hate to see you in pain! 4 months ago
I hope things will work out for you,Heather.Some dogs get over excited and also want to show you that they are boss. I think that naps are good idea and also walks to tire him out.I think he will get better as he gets older.Hope all goes well,hun 💖🌞 3 months ago
3 months ago ktichenor said…
blush
Update time! Okay, first I don't know what's going on so I'm not panicking. Yet. But I saw my primary doctor today and finally told her I've been having trouble walking for a long time (like since college but I didn't mention that part 😳) and issues with my knees. Personally, I think the walking is from sympathy pains with my mom when she couldn't walk anymore but I'm not sure of that either. Could be physical cause it hasn't gotten better and my knees are acting up so I'm getting an x-ray first before we tackle the walking. Honestly, this is embarrassing. I'm grabbing my dad's sleeve like a pathetic southern belle! Ack! Anyway I will keep y'all updated.
Anyway, how's life with everyone?😊
last edited 3 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Tbh, I hope it's physiological. That's easier to handle! I don't want ANOTHER doctor or diagnosis! 😵‍💫 3 months ago
Aww, I feel it it for ya,hun.You mus be so hacked off wit it all! the main thing is that you stay strong and positive throughout it all.I will light a candle and keep my fingers crossed for a goo outcome.Sending lots of love and light your way💖🌞 3 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Thank you both! I will :) 3 months ago
3 months ago jlhfan624 said…
worried
Hey besties, is anyone else worried for Fanpop's future???? They have not updated the front page for...*checks notes* 2 weeks now? They have never done that before. I hope they aren't cutting jobs or shutting down eventually! I need this site for my sanity!
Yes I know what you mean, Heather.I have been thinking the same for a while now.I think it's hard for fanpop to compete with the bigger social media sites. I often think will we come here and log on and the site will be gone.Let's hope not, I suppose time will tell. Wishing you both a stress free peaceful weekend xo 3 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Tbh, I wouldn't worry. I checked and there still recognized on the internet. I think as long they still show up on the internet I think we're good :) 3 months ago
smile
Happy Sunday y'all! Today marks the first start of my spring semester of school. I'm mostly doing the classes I knew I'd hate so I'm not too excited. What's new with y'all?
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 3 months ago
3 months ago mmeBauer said…
heart
Hey there! I don’t know when it was the last time I talked to you guys, since I’ve been trying to get away from Fanpop now that I started college once again. So here’s an update to my life: in February, I’m going to start my 4th semester in medical school. Never thought I’d like it, but I enjoy many subjects and made real friends there. One of them absolutely love dogs and gave me Zendaya, who’s both the sweetest and naughtiest thing in the world (she is pictured below 💖).

Last year, I was thinking about deleting my Fanpop account because this site has always been super distractive to me, but I decided I couldn’t do it, so I just locked my wall and promised I’d come here only when on vacation, a promise I couldn’t always keep LOL. Missed you guys a lot and always prayed for you and hoped you were well. I’m really glad to come here and see all of you are still here. Missed talking to you. How have y’all been? 🩷💜🩷
last edited 3 months ago
Hey there! I don’t know when it was the last time I talked to you guys, since I’ve been trying to
jlhfan624 commented…
She's adorable! 3 months ago
She's gorgeous! lovely to see you back, Manny.We missed you xoxo 3 months ago
big smile
Hi bestie! We've missed you! I'm glad to see you're doing well and enjoying school! What are you planning to do with your degree? I am *almost* finished with my Associate of Arts, then I will go to a 4 year school to either complete a history degree or just take *some* interesting classes without completing the degree. I'm in my 4th or 5th semester now here and the next one will likely be my last. Other than that, I've been pretty sick though. Trying to get help for that...
So very proud of you, Heather.Keep going onwards and upwards.Hope you feel much better soon xo 3 months ago
mmeBauer commented…
This is great, Heather! So glad you have great hopes for your future! Hope you get better soon. 💐💛 3 months ago
mmeBauer commented…
I started school thinking about becoming a medical examiner, since I’ve always been so interesting in true crime LOL. I still think about it nowadays or maybe JUST maybe turning into a dermatologist (aka Pimple Popper MD). 3 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
I love Pimple Popper! She's so sweet and cute! And thank you both! 3 months ago
crying
Oh and I don't know how long Fanpop will be around since they haven't update the front page since January 1st. I'm worried. Nobody has been getting medals either. The only thing happening has been changing club looks.
ktichenor commented…
Well, if it helps I've gotten medals just recently and I've noticed some small changes on the main page. I think the page changes depending on how many people fan something, maybe? But I'm still hopeful the site will be around :) 3 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Well I haven't noticed changes on the main page. They used to showcase 4 new videos every day. It's been stuck on the stupid 2023 end of year things at the top of the page. 3 months ago
Hmm, I often wonder how long this site will continue for.A lot of people have left now and many clubs are just dead.But i'm hopeful too, that it won't disappear yet :) 3 months ago
sad
Go to fanpop.com, you'll see they have 2 columns of videos that they highlight. It used to be that they would change those every day. It would almost always be the latest movie trailers, along with a kpop music video. The top 2 of those columns are 2023 end-of-year poll and Screen Junkies video. I'm saying it has been that way since January 1, 2024. It has not changed. In my time here, I have never seen it NOT change. So that is why I am worried.
ktichenor commented…
Oh, okay, I didn't know that. I don't go to the homepage often but I checked and I get what you're saying. They still have stuff from December! 3 months ago
They do seemto be very slow at changing things on fanpop.Let's hope it isn't the beginning of the end ! 3 months ago
mmeBauer commented…
I noticed that too! I wonder if they fired the person who used to select the stuff to be highlighted there? It’s really odd the front page not to be updated. 3 months ago
And have you gotten a medal in 2024?
ktichenor commented…
Honestly, I don't know. I go by the My Showcase on the profile page. I can't remember if or when Fanpop ever told me about a medal. 3 months ago
I haven't had a medalfor quiet some time now.Maybe they concentrate more on the gold idea more now. 3 months ago
mmeBauer commented…
I haven’t, but I always had the feeling they updated it monthly. Let’s hope we can all get a medal soon! 3 months ago
crying
Hi besties! Well I have severe anxiety and depression because the thought of Fanpop being no more just destroys me. Where would I spend my time online? Pinterest is okay for like an hour. X (formerly Twitter) is okay for like 5 minutes. There's no other site like it! Let's manifest it staying on FOREVER!!
mmeBauer commented…
Manifesting this site will still be up for years and years! Amen! 🤞💟 3 months ago
I'm with ya both 🤞💟 2 months ago
2 months ago jlhfan624 said…
Well apparently people are still getting medals, it's just not me.
I'm not getting any either! 2 months ago
smile
Hi besties, hope you're doing well! Has anyone found they can edit their clubs again? Maybe I'm dumb and just missed it, but I can edit my motto and keywords and channels (not the name though). I thought once I got enough fans, that option went away altogether. Anywayyy how are y'all?
Oh, I haven't checked it out but I will do, Heather.Thanks for letting us know.I'm doing ok always busy with work so nothing new there.Hope all is well with you my lovely besties xoxoxo 2 months ago
smile
Hey besties! I'm just busy with school work and procrastinating on school work lol I got denied for my disability so feeling like giving up completely to be honest. I don't know how one gets approved for it. I hope you all are well at least!
Aww, i'm sorry to hear that, Heather.It's the same in the UK I know many people being turned down when they really need it *shakes head* You sound to be busy with school work at that's a great thing to have, my lovely.I'm always busy with work could use a break now.Hope all is well with everyone, love ya lots xoxo 2 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Aww, I'm sorry Heather. Same here too, Ga's government is so backed up with benefits approvals, no one is getting help. Such a shame. Well, good news is my x-ray were fine, bad news still don't what's going on with me and in the my land lady is an idiot department, I just found the apartment water bill has not been paid! Isn't that lovely! 🤬 Made the news too. Makes me wonder what she's been doing with everyone's money!? 🤬🫤 Ah, so much fun! *lol* 2 months ago
2 months ago ktichenor said…
hmmm
Okay, tell me this isn't misleading advertisement! There is a new coke called 'Spiced Coke' with raspberry and spices to give a quote: 'unique taste experience unlike anything you've tried!' One problem, it's not spiced or spicy. It's basically a raspberry coke. It also has gotten terrible reviews! Apparently someone's forgotten New Coke! *lol* So what do you think? Misleading the public? And have you tried it, yet or want to?
Okay, tell me this isn't misleading advertisement! There is a new coke called 'Spiced Coke' with rasp
Oh, I have not heard of this! haven't seen it over here anyway.I can see why it would be misleading though.I don't think i'd like it i'm not keen on strange flavours *lol* 2 months ago
ktichenor commented…
Same! Coke Zero and Fresca are as about as adventurous as I get *lol* 2 months ago
*lol* me too! 2 months ago
GDragon612 commented…
xD 1 month ago
sad
What's new besties? Nothing going on over here, just trying to survive on the scrap of mental health I have left....my physical health is so bad now I'm getting a walker (which is good!) and my bf is taking a class to get certified to be a caregiver for me and get paid for it. I faint and fall so often, but none of my doctors seem to care. Tired of it all.
Aww, i'm so sorry you are going through all this,Heather *hugs* know that i'm thinking of you always and keeping you in my prayers at all times.I will light a candle for you, my lovely.I hope your bf is successful it's about time someting went your way, love ya lots💖💖💖 2 months ago
jlhfan624 commented…
Thank you Berni, I always appreciate your kindness! It really means a lot to me that you would light a candle for me and I hope you know that I pray for you too! Your friendship means the world to me! 2 months ago
💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖 1 month ago
1 month ago jlhfan624 said…
big smile
Hello friends! I hope you're doing well! Happy belated Easter and happy April Fool's day! I hope everyone had a great weekend. Here's a picture of my puppy Kane. He's doing great! He's getting so big and chunky, but he still thinks he's my lap dog. He's so precious to me.

How have you all been doing? Anything new?
Hello friends! I hope you're doing well! Happy belated Easter and happy April Fool's day! I hope ever
Aww,he's absolutely beautiful! he is precious he has a lovely aura about him.Nothing new here really just busy working as always *lol* hope you all had a happy easter and I wish you a happy spring too.Group *hugs*💖💖💖 1 month ago
Dogpaws commented…
awee what a cutie*.*💖💖🌞hope you had a good(belated) easter too!we are doing great just a bit sleepy lol, have a beautiful spring week my bestie Heather!<3 24 days ago
25 days ago jlhfan624 said…
crying
I miss you guys 😭💔
Dogpaws commented…
we miss you too Heather💖💖🌞 24 days ago
Miss you too, Heather 💖💖 23 days ago
23 days ago yorkshire_rose said…
cake
Hey, my besties! Kat gave me this cake...let's share it for my birthday.It's tomorrow the 17th of April.Love and miss you all.Hope you are doing good 💖💖💖💖💖
Hey, my besties! Kat gave me this cake...let's share it for my birthday.It's tomorrow the 17th of Apr
15 days ago ktichenor said…
blush
*Pokes Head Out*😳 Hi, been awhile! So first off a million apologies, a few hiccups occurred. First I had to get new glasses. Second I got sick a couple times (love this southern weather!), also recently I saw my kidney doctor's Pa and after months of drinking baking soda, I find out my acid levels are still too high! Seriously, I did everything she told me to! Honestly, if ever I wanted to dump a box of baking soda on someone's head!😭 I want a redo on that blood work! This is not fair🤬 And finally my left leg has been killing me! Like an achy, annoying pulling pain sensation (and this has been going on for a few months) but thankfully I see the doctor tomorrow. So that's where I've been! yay...
Hi, my lovely.So pleased to see you back.We have missed you, Kirsten.I hope all goes well for you, hun.You have been through such a lot and deserve a break from it all.As always you are in my thoughts and prayers.Keep going onwards and upwards,stay strong and all will be well in the end.Sending love and light always❤️💕 15 days ago
Dogpaws commented…
we have missed you like hell here Kirsten!❤️💕thinking of you all the time!and if you need some little breaks here it`s okay,Caroline and me make it from time to time too,it`s ggod for health and relax,hugs love,happiness,health vibes,peace and spring sprinkles to you my beautiful Kirsten!❤️💕 14 days ago
15 days ago ktichenor said…
big smile
Oh in better news, I started a Tip Jar on DeviantArt and Wattpad banned my story! Yay, I made it! *lol* 😂 I also left Wattpad and joined a new writing site 😊
last edited 15 days ago
*lol* but i'm so pleased you have joined a new writing site,Kirste.I wish you every success with it,hun❤️💕 15 days ago
Dogpaws commented…
oh no devianart,shame on you xD,I am also happy for new writing site!❤️💕 14 days ago
14 days ago ktichenor said…
worried
Well, I went to the doctor and... I can't even 😖 She has ordered x-rays for my left leg and my chest(?) because why not!? and I'm getting a visit from a physical therapist to 'study' me so we can pinpoint what's wrong with me in general (they'll be here all night! *lol*) and the lab work on the kidneys was slightly worse than I thought (oops!) and she's fearing something called Addison's disease, somebody's disease? (seems like everybody has one name after them! 😝) So yeah fun times! *screams internally!!!!!* 😱
Dogpaws commented…
ppor you Kirsten>< get well soon my sweetie!!!❤️💕❤️💕❤️💕 14 days ago
Dogpaws commented…
poor< 14 days ago
14 days ago Dogpaws said…
heart
Good morning my sunshines!!!!💛☀️

I will go on holidays until end of May with my own little family!
I will miss you all here!
take care of you all
and stay healthy
hugs Kat!
Good morning my sunshines!!!!💛☀️

I will go on holidays until end of May with my own little
12 days ago jlhfan624 said…
kiss
Have fun bestie! That sounds like so much fun!