If level 5, then what's your nickname:
Academy/school of study (If you go to one):
Bio:
Anything additional:

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 651-700 of 1369

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Rindo: ...... Well, we are together.... Knowing who you are Michi... I want to get things that compliment you... Do things for you that make you happy. Because like the flower, you bring so much joy, happiness and positivity to my life..
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Mei witnessing this brought a huge smile to her face, "Aww, that's so cutee!"
"R- Rindo...." Michi blushed even more, "Sometimes I really don't know what I ever did to deserve someone like you...." She got embarrassed again, using the kimono to cover her cheeks now, "Thank you.."
Rindo: Hm... *He looked at her with a smile* I should be thanking you..... Honestly, if it weren't for you...... I don't think I would've broken out of my shell as much.... I'm glad I could have the honor of being your boyfriend... *He said with a blush on his face*
"Please, I don't even know if I would consider it much of an honor.." Michi then smiled, "But it makes me happy that you see it like that because that's practically how I feel with you..." She then poked Rindo's forehead, a slight blush still on her face, "Stop being so damn cute before you keep making me a blushing mess... And before Mei teases me about this..."
"Aw but you tease me like this, why can't I?" Mei asked.
Michi replied with some random excuse, "It simply doesn't work like that!"
Rindo: Mm.... Well, I guess we should keep looking.... Unless you just wanted to stop at these two.....
Shiki: *He then looked at Mei* Hold on.... I don't think we quite found one..... Although..... *He found a black kimono with white orchids on it* Hey!! Orchids.... I think.... They're representing love right?
Michi looked at Rindo's kimono and the one in her hand, "Hmm, there could be a third if anything piques my interest.. But, I think these two are enough for me.."
Mei went over to Shiki to look at the kimono he picked out, resting her chin on his shoulder. She giggled, "Oh? Are you a flower connoisseur now too, Shiki?"
Shiki: Well, I wouldn't say that..... I've heard the mention of it before.... Itsuki's mentioned it once or twice.... Other than that, I'm not someone who's all in about a flower's meaning. To me, it doesn't really matter the flower... The beauty doesn't change...
last edited over a year ago
"Well that's a sweet way to put it... They do have all have their own meanings, but they're all still beautiful in their unique ways.." Mei then quickly stepped in front of him, taking the kimono from his hand. She placed it over her body to visualize what it could look like in her, "Although if the orchids represent love, I think it's quite fitting hm?"
Shiki: *He smirked as she said that* I'd say it's quite fitting. I also mentioned that if you liked it, I'd buy it... Well, unless you want another one....
Rindo: Just seeing you be the romantic type...... I don't know.... It's different for me...
Shiki: What makes you say that?
Rindo: I dunno.... Just seeing you have a soft side........ It's like a different Shiki...
Shiki: Everyone has one Rin..... It's just a matter of how long you can hide it.... Or how long it takes for you to just embrace it....
"I think one should be just fine.. But I agree, everyone has a soft side somewhere..." Mei held on Shiki's chin, looking in his eyes, "And I'm glad I'm the one who can pull that side out of you.."
Michi smirked, "Mei acting confident as if she wouldn't melt if Shiki did the same to her..."
Mei gripped onto Shiki's chin slightly tighter, getting annoyed by Michi before just letting go, "Michi... I'll chase you around the store if I have to..."
Michi placed both hands on her hips, sticking her tongue out, "Hehe as if you can catch me..."
Shiki: *He rubbed his chin after Mei let go* Yeah...... You've got a grip on you....
Rindo: Hm.... And they say level 5s are scary people.....
Shiki: Heh, believe me... I wonder about that....
Rindo: Anyway, it's good to see you have a soft side.... Good to see you having your own girlfriend...
Shiki: *He scratched his head as he said that* Which was funny considering that I'd been looking for someone for you....
Michi giggled, "And now look at you two.. Both of you with your own girlfriends.. Rindo coming out of his shell and Shiki showing his soft side, heh..."
"Think we should go try on the kimonos now?" Mei asked. "I think I'm all good."
Shiki: Yeah... You both try the kimonos and we'll be waiting.... Though, I'm thinking without a doubt you'll both look beautiful with them...
Rindo: ..... Yeah, no kidding on that..
"Perhaps, but it doesn't hurt to try." Mei said, then turning to Michi, "Want to go first then?"
Michi nodded as they then looked around the store looking for the dressing rooms. Michi went inside one of them, dressing into the black kimono with the floral pattern she initially found.
"Alrighty you ready?" Michi said, mainly asking Rindo. She peeked her head over the dressing room door, winking, "It won't just be your imagination now, Rindo.."
Rindo: *He blushed as Michi said that, then keeping his composure* Alright, I'm ready to see....
Shiki: There are times you can hold on, but deep down.... I know it ain't easy...
Rindo: *He nudged Shiki* Shut up....
Michi only giggled, as she then walked out the dressing room wearing the kimono.It was the black kimono with the floral pattern with the same style as Kasumi's, being the open slit besides the leg, below the waist tie. Michi did a little spin, with a slight smirk on her face, "Thoughts?"
Rindo: *He looked at Michi, he was at a loss for words. It had almost looked like he was frozen in his own way*
Shiki: Uh oh... You might have broken him... *He waved his hand in Rindo's face* Hellooo? Earth to Rindo...
Rindo: This.... This IS reality right?
Shiki: Wow... I knew he'd respond... But this... I wasn't expecting....
Rindo: ..... Yeah.... This... This is reality....
Shiki: Yeah, you may want to save that line for another time.... [Though, with his hormones no doubt... It's a miracle his powers aren't going rampant.]
Michi giggled again, "Oh, this is reality alright.. Need me to prove it for you?" She walked up to Rindo, wrapping her arms around his neck. She gently kissed him on the lips, "See? This isn't just a dream.."
"Michi's gonna get him to freeze the whole store.." Mei just shook her head, "Since when did you kiss someone to wake them up from a dream? I thought it was pinching hm?"
"Oh, was it?" Michi said, just acting clueless. "Oops, hehe.."
Rindo: *His face turned red as she kissed him, back at a loss for words again*
Shiki: I mean hey... Usually a shake wakes up someone that is sound asleep... Just hearing about Rindo kissing her has woke her up.... Who's to say he hasn't done the same?
Mei grinned, "Truee, I almost forgot about that.."
Michi pouted, "Let's not mention that.." She then spun to walk back into the dressing room, beginning to change into the other kimono.
Mei watched her go back into the dressing room, "You went in there quick, are you embarrassed now?"
Michi peeked over the door again, sticking out her tongue, "Never that, I think you're the one dreaming now."
Rindo: ...... Though.... I guess if this were to be a dream..... Then... Maybe it's not a dream in my sleep.... But perhaps it's a dream come true for me.....
Shiki: Rin?
Rindo: *His face was red as he scratched his head* Sorry... I must seem like I'm rambling on... I.... I'm just trying to find all the right words here....
last edited over a year ago
Mei looked at Rindo, "Wow, Michi must've really broken him huh?"
Michi shook her head, giggling. "Nah, I didn't.. He's just being as cute as ever..~ Don't worry, Rindo. I'll continue making all those dreams of yours a reality.." Michi then stopped peeking her head over the door and finished up changing into the other kimono. Looking at herself in the mirror, she started to feel herself getting a little sleepy. "Mm...."
Mei knocked on the door, "Are you good in there? You are taking a bit to change again.."
"Sorry, sorry! Just... Gimme a minute.." Michi said, just feeling sleepier and sleepier.
Rindo: ........ Sounds like we should speed this up....
Shiki: Hm?
Rindo: I can hear it in her voice.... She's beginning to get sleepy.... The last thing I need is for her to fall asleep here.....
Shiki: Well, you can't exactly go into the changing room..... Mei, think you could come up with something to wake her?
Rindo: Even if only temporarily... I'll.... *His face got a deeper shade of red* I'll carry her back...
"That's if she gets out.." Mei started knocking on the door repeatedly, "Michi, could you at least open the door???"
Michi was already sitting on the floor of the dressing room, her head against the wall as she was fast asleep.
"No response...." There was almost like a switch turned inside of Mei as she started kicking at the door and shouting, "Damn it Michi, of all places! I'll knock the damn door down if I have to!!"
Even with the shouting, Michi was still fast asleep.
Mei sighed, "Who am I kidding, I wouldn't want to pay for that..." She then looked around, "There has to be a worker here who could somehow open the door...." After looking around, Mei noticed the gap beneath the door, "I mean there's also a gap under the door... One of us could probably fit under.. Wake her up, or get her out, or something."
Shiki: ...... A gap under the door....... And a sleeping beauty trapped in the dressing room..... Oh... Whatever shall we do? *He said, then looking at Rindo with a smirk*
Rindo: Hold up...You aren't thinking-
Shiki: Come on...... You're the most fit for this mission..... Besides, it'll be a bonus.... You go into the dressing room, kiss to wake her up... See her in the kimono....
Rindo: [GAAAAH DAMN IT!!!] Fine.... I'll go in there and wake her up..... But if anything happens.... You're both my alibis to this situation....
Shiki: You can count on me, Sir Rindo...
Rindo: *He let out a deep breath, gaining his composure* Alright.... Here goes nothing..... *He then slipped under the door's gap, seeing the sleeping Michi in the other kimono* [It looks so good on her...... The way she's sleeping.....] *He shook his head* [No, this isn't the time... I just need to wake her up right?] *He then got himself closer to her, he then kissed her right on the lips* [Please Michi, hurry up and wake up...]
As Rindo kissed her, Michi actually woke up, slowly opening her eyes. "Huh...?" She looked around in the dressing room, "Did I... fall asleep in here...?" She asked in a low sleepy voice. Seeing the gap under the door and Rindo inside, she started process what happened. "Did you come wake me up?"
Rindo: *He nodded* Yeah..... I didn't want you to be asleep here of all places..... I didn't realize you were this tired..... *He then looked back at the gap underneath* I'm gonna go back on the other side.... Once you come back out, I'll carry you the rest of the way.... I'll be more than happy to carry you back home...... *He said as he went back under the gap*
Shiki: Rindo the hero.... Feels great doesn't it...
Mei just shook her head, "Stayed in there for any longer and she probably would've made you stay..."
Michi peeked her head over the door again, rubbing her eyes, "Mei, hush up...."
Mei flicked Michi's head as it went over the door, "Am I wrong?"
Michi just rolled her eyes, giving her no response. She then changed back into her normal clothes, then coming out the room. "It's ok, Rindo don't worry.. I don't feel that tired...." She said, in a middle of a yawn.
Rindo: You can say that, but if this goes on any longer you may end up passing out on the walk home..... Besides, that yawn was nothing more than a telltale sign....
Shiki: [Even in jokes...... He'll always be there to bat for her........ That's just who Rindo is huh?]
Michi looked to the side, "Mmm I guess you're not wrong.... Don't you want to try on the kimono though?" Michi asked Mei.
"If you're so sleepy it's fine..." Mei looked at Shiki, "Besides, it could be like a small surprise for Shiki hm?"
Shiki: Mmm..... You know what.... I think I'm more in for that idea....
Rindo: Very well..... If we're all ready to go.... We can head to the register...
Shiki: And don't forget, me and Rin are paying....
"Oh don't worryy, I haven't forgotten...." Michi said, as they started to go to the cash register. "Hehe, maybe I'll even wear it on the way back..... I'm sure it's fine as long as we pay for it...."
Mei raised an eyebrow, "So you can break Rindo even more when he has to carry you? You're going to kill the poor kid..."
Rindo: *He blushed* I-It's fine.... I think I can handle carrying her....
Shiki: It's not just carrying her..... Especially because we know she has the tendency to tease you..... You sure you can handle that?
Rindo: Of course I can..... At least.... I'm sure that I can...
Michi giggled, "See? If he's completely fine with it then I see no problem...!"
Mei just shook her head, "Of course you don't..."
As they were the next in line, the two let Rindo and Shiki pay for the kimonos. Michi then gently nudged Rindo on the side of his arm, "So which do you think I should wear on the way back hmm...?"
Rindo: Mmmm.... Why not wear the Emerald green one..... I don't see why not...
Shiki: Is that so?
Rindo: Well, that's the one I find fitting.... Green to match her eyes and the flower to match who she is....
Michi nodded, "Got it! The green one it is.... Just wait for me here then.." She then left real quick to change back into the emerald green kimono, soon coming back. "Alrighty..." Michi went up to Rindo, poking his nose, "Still think you can carry me?"
Rindo: *He blushed as she piked his nose, but he held his composure as he took a deep breath* Yeah, I can do it....
Shiki: You're holding on... You've got this Rin.....
Rindo: ....... *He then got himself ready to carry her* Alright, I'll take you back to your place...
"Perfect then.." As Rindo got himself ready to carry her, Michi just had her arms wrapped around his neck.
Mei looked over at Shiki, "What about us, Shiki? Want to go with them or do you want to go our own way?" She asked him.
Rindo: *He then carried her out of the store*
Shiki: I could take you back to your place.... Besides, I don't doubt they could use their alone time together...
"True... Well, my place it is then." Mei said, as she then looked back to Rindo and Michi. "You two take care then!" She then sweatdropped, "And I wish you all the best luck, Rindo, on your way back..."
"Oh shush, Rindo's gonna be perfectly fine...." Michi assured.
Rindo: I'll be fine, but thank you anyway....
Shiki: Yeah..... You can do it Rin... I believe in ya....
Rindo: *He continued his way with Michi, beginning to make way back to her place*

Shiki: Alright then.... Time for us to head to your place then.... Think your folks will be home?
Michi cuddled her head against his shoulder, "Now I actually get to be awake for when you carry me back home, compared to last time..."

"Hmm..." Mei looked at the time, "My mom's schedule fluctuates a bit, so I'm not sure about her.... By the time we get there, either my dad will already be gone or he'll be on his way to work."
Rindo: Mm.... Yeah, last time I had to hope that Mei was at your place... Thankfully she was... So, you being awake this time is a little less worrisome....

Shiki: I see..... So he works pretty late.... Oh well, just thought I'd ask... But, of we do happen to catch him before he's leaving..... Perhaps it'll be an interesting first meeting with him....
"Is it?" Michi playfully closed her eyes, only pretending to go to sleep, "Hehe, and if I were to fall asleep right here, right now..? There's definitely no Mei at my place now..."

"Interesting is definitely the best way to put it.... I don't even know what I should expect.." Mei scratched the back of her head, "Let's just say I apologize in advance, in case he's says anything out of pocket.."
Rindo: ...... *He blushed, having a different perspective on things in comparison to before* Well... That was also a while ago.... When we first started going out... I mean, going to places.. The Ice Rink, then to Karaoke.... Now that we're a little closer, it's a bit easier...

Shiki: Yeah? *He wrapped his arm around her and kept her closer as he grinned* You won't have to worry, I'm sure it'll be fine. I can play nice...
"A little closer? I would definitely say it's more than just a little now..." Michi said, opening back up her eyes. "A lot of from yesterday shows that.... Although I know we weren't dating, Rindo from a few days ago probably wouldn't be able to call me sexy like you did yesterday..."

Mei cuddled close to him and he put his arm around her, "To be honest, for the most part I think we'll be fine... I think I only worry for Michi if she were to try to introduce Rindo... If she even plans to."
Rindo: You got that right.... Though, there's just some times I can't help it... Though, I can say what I mean... Well, maybe not ALWAYS..... I still end up rambling sometimes....

Shiki: Really? I don't fully understand... It seems like he's hard on Michi.... I mean, at the end of the day.. It's family business, I can't be in between that.... But, shouldn't he ease up on her a bit...
"Well then I like the times when you can't help it, Rindo... I like it when you ramble.." Michi caressed his cheek, moving his head so he can look at her. "There's nothing wrong with that, I wanna hear everything that's in that lil brain of yours..."

Mei immediately agreed, "He definitely should, what he does is unnecessary. Michi isn't living the life that he wants her to live as an Esper.. So anything she does, he's just likely to excessively pick at it... He's a lot harsher on her than with me which is why I'm worried for her.."
Rindo: *As he looked at her, a blush reemerged on his face* W-What are you trying to do? *His eyes shifted* I think I need to keep my composure if I'm going to carry you, wouldn't you say?

Shiki: Which in the end, makes sense why Michi has her own place... No expectations to live by, just your own life to live.... But, she's an Esper with an Esper boyfriend.... Not to mention, her air and his frost... They're pretty compatible together... Shouldn't that at least get some heat away from her?
"Yeahh, I guess you're not wrong..." Michi said. "But how will you keep your composure when we get there then hm? Wouldn't be able to look away from me forever.."

Mei sighed, "In a way I feel like it would put even more heat on her. Plus, Rindo's a pretty good kid on his own, I wouldn't be surprised if he tried comparing both of them..." She then thought about it, "Or maybe he will acknowledge their compatibility... And maybe even see Rindo as a better influence for her? In that case I could picture dad being easier on Michi.."