If level 5, then what's your nickname:
Academy/school of study (If you go to one):
Bio:
Anything additional:

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 401-450 of 1369

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Rindo: Yeah.... I... I guess.... I just have this tendency to overthink so much.... Especially because I just want to do right by you... I really don't want to screw any of it up...

Shiki: Actually no.... I live with my older brother..... Well.... How can I put it? He's likely out buying dinner... Unlike me, he's a bit more... I guess you could say, mature in comparison....
(Yeah, I had to edit a bit... I read back and realized I had him live with his brother. Apologies.)
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
(It's all good, don't worry!)
"As long as you follow your heart, this feeling... then you won't have to worry about any of that, Rindo." Michi gave him a sweet smile, "Besides, mistakes are apart of it all.. But, we'll always work on it together."

"Ah, in a sense it's a little like Michi and I then. How long do you think until he gets back?" Mei asked.
Rindo: *He took everything in that she said, then nodding* Yeah, you're right.... Now that I'm with you... We're really in this together now huh?

Shiki: It probably won't be that much longer.
*Not even a second later, the door unlocked and entered Shiki's brother Itsuki.*
Itsuki: I'm home!
Shiki: Yo!
Itsuki: *He came in with bags of groceries, seeing Shiki as well as Mei* Ah, it's not usual Shiki brings anyone home... I'm Itsuki, I'm Shiki's older brother...
"Mhm! Together... To be honest, I have confidence we'll be ok. My only concern is that..." Michi giggled, "You're really going to start getting used to my teasing now, huh?"

"Oh, hi!" Mei stood up and bowed to greet him, then smiling. "I'm Mei. I'm, well.. I'm Shiki's girlfriend.."
"I mean we haven't really established it but.. hey, at this point there's no denying it." Mei thought to herself.
Rindo: More or less, I'll start getting used to it more.... Since, we are together now.... *A blush came across his face as he said that*

Itsuki: Girlfriend huh? Well, it's a pleasure to meet you Mei.... *He said as he put the groceries on the counter* Well, I guess it's a good thing I got extra then....
Shiki: For real?
Itsuki: Something told me to.... I had a feeling, so I acted on it...
Shiki: Well, I do appreciate that you did that...
Itsuki: Of course... Just make sure you treat her well Shiki...
"Aw, it'll always be cute to me but.. As long as I get to be with you now, it doesn't matter to me." Michi said. "Besides, even if I won't get the same reactions anymore.. I think in a way it'll still be fun..~"

"Ooh, I must be real lucky then! Oh and, I'm sure he'll treat me well.." Mei then looked Shiki, "He already knows I have high expectations for him..."
Rindo: Well, we'll see..... Truth be told, I'm still getting used to the thought of actually having a girlfriend.... Just thinking that I was finally able to confess to you, it makes that warm feeling... It makes it that much more warmer.

Itsuki: High expectations? Well, then I guess Shiki must be quite the romantic huh? Now this, I never expected...
Shiki: Wha... What's that supposed to mean?
Itsuki: I just never took you as the romantic type.... At least, given your not so subtle nature.... Then again, I guess romance can have its not so subtle ways too...
"To be honest, that sort of makes the two of us.." Michi blushed a bit, "I've had feelings for people in the past, or at least I thought I have... But, with you it's been like an entirely different feeling.. Like enhanced in a way, you know?"

"To Shiki I may be starting to sound like a broken record but.. His not so subtle nature is why I took such a liking to him..." Mei smiled, "So, whatever are his not so subtle ways of romance is, I'm sure it'll make me happy.."
Rindo: *He thought about it for a second* Yeah, I can understand that.... It's like, the feeling is different now... It's there more than it was before... Though, I've never really had the feeling of having my eyes on someone in the past...

Itsuki: Guess my brother's got a charm to him...
Shiki: You know, you could too if you tried...
Itsuki: Hm.... I would..... Unfortunately my work wouldn't allow it... Most of my days are pretty busy.... I couldn't make time for a girlfriend, let alone to have a wife and kids...
"Really? If that makes me your first, then this may be a little selfish of me but.." Michi put her hands in his again, "I hope I'll end up being the only one..."

"Aw, someday I'm sure you'll have the chance. What do you work as that takes up so much of your time?" Mei asked. "If you don't mind me asking, of course."
Rindo: It wouldn't be selfish of you to ask that.... I can make that a promise to you... You'll be my one and only... *He said, then leaning in to kiss her on the lips once again*

Itsuki: I work as part of a biotech corporation.... I'm actually a biomedical engineer working for Ginzo Corp.
Shiki: Making advances in medicine and all sorts of things....
"Rindo..." Michi began to reciprocate the kiss, her hands letting go of his to then wrap her arms around his neck. "And I make the promise to you too.."

"Oooh a biomedical engineer, huh? That's interesting! I've actually considered it as my career path before, but I'm still juggling a lot of other options too," Mei said, scratching the back of her head. "Despite not having much time for relationships and maybe other things, do you still enjoy your job?"
Rindo: *As they continued with the kiss, his arms went around her body. After a while, he then broke the kiss* Hm, you know..... You still haven't got to meet my family yet..... Mom and Kasumi really wanted to meet you, since I told them about karaoke night.

Itsuki: You bet! Just knowing that I'm doing something that'll someday support and save lives.... I couldn't ask for anything better..
Shiki: Still..... You need to be able to make time for yourself....
Itsuki: Don't worry... I will.... Anyway, you two up for some Tonkatsu?
Shiki: It's been a while since you made that.
"Ah, you know I was actually just thinking about that.. I would love to meet them!" Michi smirked, "Hehe and now I can be introduced as someone besides your friend, hmm?"

Mei's mouth watered just from the thought of it, "Oohh, yes please! I can't even remember the last time I had some myself.."
Rindo: *He blushed, a warm smile on his face* Yeah... You said that before too... So, you pretty much called it at that point... *He said as he stood up and helped Michi up* Let's get going then... *He said, with Michi's hand in his as they began to head off*

Itsuki: Alright then! *He said with a grin as he began to gather the ingredients. Beginning to do his thing*
Shiki: Looks like you really struck lucky here huh? A visit to your boyfriend's place AND some Tonkatsu...
"Heh, I called it before I even knew how much I wanted to be with you.. But, I'm more than happy that I did..." As they held hands and walked together to Rindo's home, Michi just relaxed her head on his shoulder, just happy to take all this in.

Mei giggled, "I really did, didn't I? Truthfully I don't know how I can get any luckier by this point.."
Rindo: Yeah... I still have to be thankful for the lack of subtlety from Shiki... I know he said he wanted me to meet you... But I still didn't really think he was just gonna wake you up from your sleep...

Itsuki: Perhaps by having all the riches in the world.. *He said jokingly*
Shiki: Heh! If only.....
Itsuki: Seriously though, I'm glad that you two were able to meet... I guess Shiki couldn't stay single forever...
Shiki: Well, Mei just... Sparked something in me.... Besides, finding your way in this world with someone else... Well, I think I like that idea better...
Itsuki: Hm... Look at Casanova over here....
"Well, either way I'm glad Shiki woke me up.." Michi sweatdropped, "If it was Mei who found me asleep in the library, I would've been dead...."

"Definitely, nothing is ever fun when you're doing it alone.." Mei then went up to hug Shiki, resting her head on his chest. "So I'm happy we can find our ways together..."
Rindo: I believe it was something along the lines of a book to the head...... Mei has some aggressive wakeup options huh.... Shiki... Albeit he's not subtle, I'll take his makeout wakeup options over that... *He said blushing, remembering how Shiki would use him to wake her up*

Itsuki: Hmm.... There's truth to that...
Shiki: Which is exactly why you need to get yourself a significant other.... It's not like you couldn't take time off..... Besides, you mentioned someone before.... What was her name? Sayano....
Itsuki: Sayaka Mizunoka...
Shiki: Yeah, that one..... You said she recently got out of a relationship.....
Itsuki: I THINK she recently got out of one.... She doesn't talk much about it....
Shiki: Only a couple ways to figure it out.... Ask around the people she talks to, or... Take the direct approach and just ask her if she's single.... It's worked very well for me...
Itsuki: Your lack of subtlety amuses me Shiki........ But, I guess it wouldn't hurt to get some answers....
"Oh?" Michi smirked, "Now that we're together, maybe you should help me out a little bit and start being the one to suggest that to me now..~ and prevent a book being thrown to my poor head."

"It wouldn't hurt to try to find out, but I would definitely encourage you to find out in whatever way your heart thinks is right." Mei flicked Shiki's forehead, "Sure that's worked for you.... and sure, maybe that's how we got together..... But! Everyone is different! It doesn't hurt to play it safe and find out subtly."
Rindo: Perhaps I will.... Maybe I'll even kiss your forehead to wake you up.... *He said with a smirk on his face*

Itsuki: *He nodded* Nothing wrong with subtlety... Alright then.... I'll give it a try....
Shiki: Good! Frankly, you work hard... You deserve some time to relax....
Itsuki: [Maybe I'll take a vacation..... Perhaps they'll even fund it....]
Michi wasn't expecting that, her eyes then lighting up. "Oh??? I don't think I'd wanna wake up any other way by that point." She giggled, "Heh, let Shiki know I don't want him being the one waking me up anymore. I only want you waking me up.."

"Definitely, you spend so much with the goal to help others someday, but you have to keep yourself in mind too. Relieve yourself a little and then you can return better than ever!" Mei said. "Imagine all the things you can during a vacation! Who knows, if Sayaka has a little free time too, maybe you could spend some time with her."
Rindo: Next time I see him, I'll be sure to let him know.. *Not too long, they then made it to Rindo's house* And here we are.... Mitsunami residence..... *He then unlocked the door, having her follow him in before closing the door back* I'm home!
*As Rindo entered, Kasumi then came around to see Rindo*
Kasumi: You're home! Oh.. *She then noticed Michi* Aaahh, so this must be her... Michi Kato....
Rindo: Shiki?
Kasumi: Shiki...
Rindo: Anyway, this is my younger sister Kasumi... She's only younger than me by a few years...
Kasumi: 13 years old, and top of my final year class in middle school. Rindo's set a good example after all. It's a pleasure to meet you Michi...

Itsuki: Perhaps.... *He thought about it. Actually having time for a relationship. He loved the thought of it, and hadn't looked past his work before* Honestly, if I'd be able to spend time with her... *He blushed as he spoke on it, though it couldn't be seen by them*
Shiki: .... Hmm....... *He got up and got Itsuki's phone*
Itsuki: Hey, Shiki-
Shiki: You're thinking a lot on this... I'm gonna make this a reality.... *He looked through his contacts and found Sayaka's contact info* You saved her number and you haven't made any moves.... I'm calling her... *Though at first he was just joking, he then called Sayaka with Itsuki's phone and then he got an answer* Hey, Sayaka... Nah, it's his brother.... Actually, he was wondering if you'd want to come for dinner.. Perhaps even meet the family...... For real? .... Hey, I'll let him know..... See you soon Saya..... *He then hung up* You.. Are welcome...
Itsuki: Shiki... Whhyyyy?
Shiki: Seriously.... You and Rindo overthink things... You want it, and yet you tiptoe around things... All you gotta do is pull the trigger... The worst thing she can do at that point is dodge the bullet... The best thing, she takes the love shot and your relationship is enhanced...
"Oooh, top of your class huh? Impressive! I have a younger sister of my own but she's only younger than me by a year and some change." Michi giggled, "I would properly introduce myself, but sounds like Shiki and Rindo did all that for me beforehand, huh? It's a pleasure to meet you too!"

Mei facepalmed, "I don't necessarily know what I was expecting out of you, Shiki.." She grabbed his arm, starting to shake Shiki. "At the very least if you were gonna be so forwardd, you should've let him do ittt!! With enough convincing...." She then stopped and sighed. "But, at the very least it's over with and it'll be your first step forward, Itsuki! Go with the flow and just don't let your worries block you from doing anything!" She flicked the side of Shiki's head, "Before this one does it for you...."
A little while later, Sayaka was already at their door, knocking. She nervously looked around the area, " Hopefully this is the right place...."
Kasumi: Heehee, hey Rindo.. You two haven't been sneaking off tor secret rendezvous' have you?
Rindo: What are you talking about Kasumi?
Kasumi: Come on, once a couple begins.. They're really smoochie...
Rindo: Well.... I wouldn't say we snuck off...
Kasumi: Oh?
Rindo: ....... Anywaaay.... Is mom home?
Kasumi: Sure is, right this way! *She said making her way to the living room adjacent to the kitchen* Moom! Rindo's home and he's brought his girlfriend.
Rindo: Well, so much for me announcing her....
Renka: Aaah, so this is Michi Kato..... My my.... *She came out to them* I'm Renka Mitsunami... Rindo's mother... Pleasure to meet you... *He then looked at Michi a little closer* Approved! *She said with a thumbs up*
Rindo: You've barely even met her...
Renka: Call it a mother's intuition dear..

Shiki: I don't doubt that's her...
Itsuki: I'LL get it... *He then fixed up his hair and shirt, then answering the door* Hey.... Sayaka... *He then let her in* Come on in...
Shiki: Honestly, never expect less from me... *He wrapped his arm around Mei* It's all part of who I am..
"Hehe, I would trust her intuition, Rindo." Michi then bowed to greet Renka, "Rindo has told me a bit about you and Kasumi, so I'm happy I finally get to meet you two!"

Mei chuckled and rested her head on his shoulder as he wrapped his arm around her, "Oh, I definitely know that... If I keep expecting anything less out of you, I'll be in for a nice surprise every time.."
"Ah, Itsuki! Hey! I'm so glad I knocked on the right door...." Sayaka walked inside. "This was so sudden, but I really appreciate you for inviting me over.." She smiled, "You look nice!"
Renka: So he's told you about our family huh? Well, I hope it's nothing but good things.
Rindo: No reason to speak badly...
Renka: After hearing about the heroics that Rindo pulled with your karaoke outing.... I knew I had to meet you...

Itsuki: *He blushed* Oh, thank you Sayaka....
Shiki: Heya Saya.....
Itsuki: This is Shiki.... He's my younger brother..... And the one that made the call for me....
Shiki: Sup?
Itsuki: And alongside him is his girlfriend Mei.
"Ah, even my sister Mei still loves to bring it up to me sometimes.. Just hearing about makes my heart happy, Rindo really is great!" Michi pouted, "The only downside is that I only got to hear about it since I slept the whole way through.."

Mei waved to her, "Hey!"
"Hello, pleasure to meet you both! And thank you for the call, Shiki.." Sayaka greeted them with a sweet smile. "You two look cute together! I recently got out of a relationship myself, but you two seem like you'll have a strong bond together.."
Renka: Aw.. Still, just the very fact that he did that for you.... Besides, it's not like you won't have more chances....
Rindo: Heh.... Indeed.... There'll be days you may not feel like walking... I'll be around to carry ya...
Kasumi: So, you actually enjoyed carrying her huh?

Shiki: Hey, I appreciate that.
Itsuki: [So you are recently out of one...] I see... I'm sorry....
Shiki: You don't need to apologize.... [Come on Itsuki...]
Itsuki: Ah.. Right..... Well, he doesn't have an idea what he's missing. Oh, come and have a seat. *He said as he pulled a chair out in the dining room* Dinner will be ready soon.
Shiki: [There you go!]
"Heh, if he didn't, I don't think he would've stayed until I was awake again.." Michi looked to him, "Right, Rindo?"

"Aw, he's making his move!" Mei thought.
"Aw Itsuki..." Sayaka began to blush, "You really don't have to be so sweet, thank you.." She said as she went over to sit down. "May I ask what you're making for dinner?"
Rindo: Yeah, you're right about that....
Kasumi: My brother the casanova...
Rindo: Well, I couldn't just leave after bringing her home...
Kasumi: Couldn't or didn't want to?
Rindo: I didn't know Shiki started to rub off on you....

Itsuki: I'm making some Tonkatsu.... I went shopping and got the ingredients for it... It's been a while since I made this... So, you may have to pardon it a little.
Shiki: This guy.... He sells himself short... He makes some good Tonkatsu...
Itsuki: Well, that is if you're all good for it... If not, I don't have a problem finding something else...
"You can't escape it huh?" Michi giggled, "My sister was already at my place when he brought me, heh so I think that answers that question. Either way, I probably would've wanted him to stay...."

"Ooh, Tonkatsu?" Sayaka's eyes lit up, "Of course I'm good for it! It's one of my personal favorite comfort foods. If anything, it would be great to have some right now.."
Renka: I guess that would answer that... Usually some people leave them to the family.... But, Rindo staying to wait for you.... I'm glad to see that he's doing all the right things here...
Kasumi: He knows how to make a girl's heart flutter....
Rindo: Yep, Shiki definitely rubbed off on the both of you.... Either way though, it was always Michi who had me at the beginning.... Just the mention of a date at all....
Renka: It used to be enough to make you red in the face... Kasumi told me about your outing to the rink... She mentioned before you left that you were pretty red.. You didn't have any other thoughts at the time did you?
Rindo: *His face immediately went red* I didn't.. We had just met at the time.... I couldn't think of her in that way..

Itsuki: *He clapped his hands together* Really? All the more perfect then...
Shiki: [[It works out for all of us.... He's seeming a little less nervous too... Alright Itsuki...]
*A few moments later and the Tonkatsu was done and served*
Itsuki: Alright everyone, eat up... Hope you enjoy it....
Shiki: *He then bit into the Tonkatsu* Holy crap! It tastes just how I remember... Seriously Itsuki, you're too good at this..
"To be honest, I wouldn't ever expect you to think of me like that at first either.." Michi smirked and leaned in to poke his red cheek, "And so how about now?"

Mei sat besides Sayaka at the dining table and ate some of the Tonkatsu, "You really weren't lying Shiki.. This is really good!"
"Aah both of your reactions is only making me want to try it even more.." As she said that, Sayaka excitedly bit into her food. "Mmm!" She fell in love with the Tonkatsu, immediately taking more bites, "Wow Itsuki, I never knew you cooked so well, this is amazing!"
Rindo: [On the spot?!] Well...... You ARE my girlfriend now.... But, I still don't know if I should still be thinking in that way yet.... Then again..... I guess when we were making out at your spot..... The thought came across my mind....
Renka: Oooh?? Oh my Rindo... It's alright, I'll be more than happy to take care of my grandchildren.
Rindo: *He sweatdropped* [How the hell did this conversation shift so fast?]

Shiki: See, you sell yourself short....
Itsuki: It's just been a while.
Shiki: Anyway... Itsuki... I hear you've been making some big moves... Something about.. Some kind of new tissue accelerative medicine...
Itsuki: Well, yes... But we're hardly ready for human trials.. There's still too many other pieces to iron out... We need to eliminate the side effects..... But, we'll be able to accelerate the cell cycle in one's body to promote faster healing.
Shiki: A smart guy in science, yet he sells himself short in his cooking.
"I love how on board you seem with it already." Michi giggled, "You may have to wait a couple of more years until I start popping out some grandchildren."

"Cut him a little slack Shiki, he does spend a lot of time at work so.. We'll help remind him how good he is at cooking too." Mei looked to Sayaka, "Right, Sayaka?"
"Mmm...?" Sayaka was so fascinated by the Tonkatsu that her mind was almost traveling elsewhere, "Huh..??" She soon snapped out of it, processing everything they talked about. "Oh! Yeah!"
Mei chuckled, "See? And it seems like Sayaka really enjoyed it too.."
"Of course.." Sayaka said, taking another bite. "You mentioned the accelerative medicine, right? I've had so many other projects on my plate recently that sometimes I lose track what else is going in that place....." She sweatdropped, "Maybe I should've kept that to myself.... But, if you ever need an extra person on your team, I'm open to help!"
"You both honestly seem stressed enough...." Mei said.
Rindo: The fact that she's on board with it and you're going with it so nonchalantly.... What am I going to do?
Renka: Well, you've still got some time. But just know, I'll be more than happy to have grandchildren...
Rindo: Back to that.... Like I said, it's not like the thought of it hadn't crossed my mind...
Renka: You've got all the time in the world Rindo... Besides, it's better to treasure your young life now...
Rindo: This is true... Well, whenever the time comes... I'll try my best to be ready.

Shiki: Yeah, you both should take a vacation as soon as possible... Besides, from what I'm hearing.. It sounds like you too are amongst the hardest working people at that place... Take the time off, who knows? Perhaps some great things can truly transpire then.
Michi nodded, "Mhm! Whenever the time feels right for us both, I'm sure it'll just happen naturally, ya know? We wouldn't run into it all.. Although I would be lying if I said the thought hadn't come across my mind either." Michi whispered to Rindo, "If it was any different.. the time at my spot, probably would've uh... escalated quite a bit...."

"Oooh, a vacation huh? I have been a little stressed recently and besides being busy from work and all... I don't like talking about it, but the break up has been on my mind a little bit.. Some time to relax and distract myself from both things would be really nice." Sayaka looked to Itsuki, "What do you think, Itsuki? I'm sure they'd give us some time off..."
Rindo: *His face turned red* [If it did escalate.... Would I have been ready? What if I weren't? No, you can't think about that....] Would it? Well-
*Just then, a dinging could be heard*
Renka: Ah! Sounds like it's ready! *She then headed back to the kitchen, where she was cooking chicken yakitori on the grill*
Rindo: [Talk about good timing, now I can shift the conversation.] So, your usual Yakitori and rice recipe...
Renka: Call it a Renka Delicacy....
Kasumi: *She sweatdropped* I get the feeling you aren't the first to do it....
Rindo: Either way though, it still sounds good to me.

Itsuki: Sounds good, I think they'll even fund it as well...
Shiki: Would they?
Itsuki: Give enough time, they'll fund a vacation.... Besides, higher ups did mention it once before. If I ever needed time, just let them know.
Along with the dinging sound, Michi felt her stomach growl. "Oooh, sounds good! Now that I think about it, I can't even remember the last time I ate today."

"Ah, that makes it sound even better! And you know, I never really get see you much outside of work, Itsuki.." Sayaka smiled, "I can get to know you a little more."
"Would they be fine with the both of you taking time off around the same time?" Mei asked. "Like Shiki's mentioned, you two do seem to be some of the hardest working people there.. Not to say the others aren't, of course!"
Renka: Well, then prepare to get some food into that system of yours.
Rindo: You should've told me.... We could've stopped somewhere before we went to your spot....

Itsuki: Sure they will. Besides, there are others there that work pretty hard.
Shiki: True... I'd expect your line of work to have nothing but hard workers.
Itsuki: I'm sure we could leave it in their hands.
Shiki: Well, then it's settled. Tomorrow you'll head to your boss and get that vacation. That way, you could get to know each other. And don't worry, no little brother to be in your way.
"Oh, no it's ok, don't worry! Besides, if we did I wouldn't have room for your mom's delicacy, hm?" Michi said, going along with what Renka said before.

"Yeah and I'll make sure he's not." Mei said. "I'll keep him occupied.."
Sayaka giggled, "It's all ok, you don't have to worry about that. I never really thought about going on a vacation but now I'm looking forward to it.."
Rindo: *His concern did go away as they were about to eat Renka's food.* Right.... I just want to make sure you're good and all.
Kasumi: I say she knows what she's doing.... Very much so. *She said sitting down at the table*
Rindo: *He then pulled back a chair for Michi and had another chair next to hers as he sat down, Renka then served the plates out to everyone*
Renka: Alright everyone, eat up to your hearts content.

Itsuki: Yeah, but now the question... Where would we go?
Shiki: Hmm..... Let's see.... Oh, perhaps there's a little getaway.... Got it! There's a cruise ship that'll take you to an island resort. Loaded for a week stay at the resort's hotel.
Michi joined them, sitting down on the chair that Rindo pulled out for her. Her mouth watered just from the smell hitting her nose, "It smells really good.." She then began to dig it, "Mmm, and it tastes even better.. This is delicious!"

"You're just full of ideas, huh Shiki?" Mei said.
"Oooh, a cruise and an island resort?" Sayaka closed her eyes, imagining it. "I never been to either, but I guess that's because I never had the time for either... It would be an amazing stay!"
*Kasumi and Rindo joined in, also admiring the food*
Kasumi: As usual, it's just as good! Actually, it's good.. If not better than usual.
Rindo: Kasumi's right... It's almost like you've perfected it..

Itsuki: He may be full of ideas, perhaps actually good ones... I have to give it to him.
Shiki: Hehehe, thank you kindly.
Itsuki: Anyway, it'll be a great honor to take that trip with you Sayaka.
"I live on my own, so typically I just eat out.. But all of that is practically nothing compared to this!" Michi scratched the back of her head, "I could never cook this good myself."

Sayaka placed her hand on her cheek, "Aw, Itsuki you're going to make me blush again... If anything, it'd be an honor for me, I would love to go with you." She smiled sweetly, "Does this settle our trip then?"
Renka: Sure you could! Perhaps I can even give you a few pointers.. Even show you how to make it just right for Rindo. *She said with a winking face* I've actually even taught Rindo bow to cook as well... I remember it like it was yesterday... He wanted to learn just in case he got his own place.. Perhaps if he ever got a significant other...
Rindo: I mean, if my lady's gonna be on her feet all day.. The least I can do is do the cooking when I can..

Itsuki: *He nodded* Yeah, I'm all in if you are.
Shiki: Matchmaker Shiki strikes again.
Itsuki: Seriously, what am I going to do with you?
"Aw, you're both too sweet really.. I guess someday I'll have to look forward to Rindo's cooking! And if you really don't mind, I would love some pointers." Michi sweatdropped, "Most of my experience cooking was during the time my sleeping habit was out of my control... Let's just say that led to some interesting situations...."

Mei sweatdropped, "I think he's a lost cause.."
"A matchmaker, huh? I wouldn't speak too soon.. just yet...." Sayaka said, then peacefully went back to eating the Tonkatsu, going into thought. "Although it is both a cruise and island resort with just the two of us... I'll have to see where that takes me.. Or I guess.... where that takes us.."
Mei rested her cheek on her hand, "You know, instead matchmaking others.." She blushed a bit saying this, "Maybe you should focus a bit on the match made for you..."
Rindo: [Interesting is definitely is the operative word here..]
Renka: I'll definitely be more than happy to. Besides, give it time.. You'll be making gourmet dishes with the rest of them.. Who knows, I may make you do a store run one day...

Shiki: *He looked to Mei* Apologies, you're right. You are my girlfriend after all. *He said kissing her on the cheek* Besides, I'm leaving the rest of this in Itsuki's hands now.
Itsuki: ..... [If only it really is that easy.... Sayaka really is a lovely girl.] She's right Shiki, you shouldn't celebrate too soon... That's how the characters in those Manga of yours go down so soon...
Shiki: You're not wrong....
"I truly feel like I'll be decent at best, but I'll give it time as you said! Although, I wouldn't mind doing store runs.." Michi looked to Rindo with a bright smile, "Would you come with me?"

Mei's blush didn't disappear as Shiki kissed her cheek, but she looked very pleased.
"That is how they go down so soon, but they often do have something to celebrate for towards the end... Just need a little patience...." Sayaka soon finished up her Tonkatsu, gently pushing the plate away from her. "Whew, I think this tonkatsu filled me up.. It was really good!"