If level 5, then what's your nickname:
Academy/school of study (If you go to one):
Bio:
Anything additional:

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 1369

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Rindo: Hm..... Well it'd be way safer if she was with someone after she fell asleep... Especially when there's no telling what could happen...... I guess..... It's just the thought of it happening to anyone close to me..... Does she usually stay asleep for long? If not, I wouldn't mind sticking around.... *He said with a blush on his face*
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Mei smiled, "It's sweet to see you care for her like this.. I'm sure she'll be up soon. Plus, she'll be more than happy to see you when she wakes up. So, get as comfortable as you like! First, would you like anything to drink?"
Rindo: Oh.... Thank you.... *He sat down on the couch* Um, a water is fine.... Anyway, caring for her like this.... It's certainly the least I can do for her.
"Of course!" Mei got him a glass of water, handing it to him as she sat down beside him on the couch. "But, still, even if it's the least, it makes me happy to see.. If you have anything you wanna ask about Michi, I'm sure I can answer them as her sister! While we wait for her to wake up."
Rindo: *He then got the glass of water from her* Thanks.... Well, she's told me that she doesn't quite get along with her father... What I should ask is.... Why is he so hard on her?
last edited over a year ago
"Oh, so she told you about that? Hmm, it's mainly because she's an esper.. Being a level 4 doesn't help much either... Since our dad is so big about the future and her career, he wants her to consider her ability and use it for good.. He strongly believes that if she doesn't, then she's simply going down the wrong path... But, Michi is free-spirited, she lives in the moment. Things like this don't really cross her mind often. So, because of that, he's so hard on her about it..." She frowned, "Michi isn't really the type to stress, but this was one thing that always bothered her."
Rindo: ..... I can't blame her..... Even though our futures only come to a certain conclusion by fate, having your future decided by another human....... *He shook his head* Sorry, I shouldn't be overstepping in family business...
Mei shook her head, "No no, it's alright! Michi and I feel the same way, it sucks... I just try my best to not bring it up around Michi often. She says she's ok but, I rather not make her think about it since it's the big reason why she decided to live on her own."
Rindo: Makes sense...... I just feel bad for her.... Just because she's an esper shouldn't hold a weight on what your future should hold.... Especially when our futures aren't certain.....
"That's what Michi tries to tell him, but he only continues to be stubborn... Their arguments get quite repetitive. But, at least she doesn't have to deal with it now. And if you ask me, I'd say she seems to be in a happier mood recently since she met you yesterday." Mei said, smiling.
Rindo: For real? I know she's been happy with me.... But I never would've guessed she'd be happier since she met me.. Especially since she always came off as a happy and free spirit.
Mei nodded, "Well yeah, that's because generally she is. She says she doesn't like dwelling on any situations, and I believe her. But I don't know, it sort of feels like this whole thing with my dad has been bothering her a little bit... She doesn't show it or say it but I can feel it from her, you know? But, recently since she's been with you, she genuinely seems perfectly fine.."
Rindo: Yeah? *He couldn't help but blush with a warm smile* Well, it makes me happy to know that she's able to be like that with me... It's good to know she has good family like you as well.. I can't take all the credit here.
"Aw, I appreciate it.. Michi and I both try our best to look after each others backs. But, I'm happy you've seemed to give her that extra lift she's been needing recently." Mei smiled. "Is there anything else you wanna know about her? I know she could be confusing sometimes.."
Just as she said that, you could here some shuffling and movement happening in the other room.
"And speak of the devil, I think she could be waking up soon too." Mei said.
Rindo: *He shook his head* No, but I do thank you.. Knowing what I know about Michi now... It's good knowing that I've been able to make her days brighter than usual..
"Of course, I'm glad I could help you realize it." Mei told him.
The shuffling went on for awhile longer until Michi eventually opened the door, walking out and rubbing her eyes. "Mei..? I can hear you talking from my room, what are you talking to yourself for..?"
"Talking to myself?" Mei sweatdropped, "Maybe if you stopped rubbing your eyes for a second there, you'll see I'm not talking to myself...."
"Huh?" Michi stopped rubbing her eyes and blinked a few times before realizing Rindo sitting right beside Mei, "Rindo?? You're here..?" It then came to her, "Wait, did I fall asleep on you at the karaoke place??!"
Rindo: *He scratched his head* Yeah, you fell asleep as you were saying something... I couldn't exactly just leave you there.... So..... *He blushed as he adjusted his glasses* I figured I'd bring you home.... Plus, as I've said.... It's the least I can do.
"Still, I feel so bad! I just suddenly fell asleep, even in the middle of my sentence! You even brought me all the way back, Rindo.." Michi started thinking, "Maybe I could make it up for you somehow?"
Mei shook her head, "Michi, no. I don't think you need to do all that, he really didn't seem to mind.." She then smirked slightly, "He even asked if he could stick around for when you woke up, heh.."
Rindo: You have no need to do that at all Michi... Besides, I didn't want to do it to make you owe me anything.. Like I said, I couldn't just leave you there... Just knowing that I could get you home where you'd be safe.... That's more than enough for me.
"It is..?" Michi started blushing and looked to the side, "Thank you, Rindo.. I really do appreciate it.."
"Why am I blushing again?? It first started with him catching me off guard... But, it's happened a little more since.. Man, I thought I knew how to handle these sort of feelings..!" Michi thought to herself.
Mei raised her eyebrow after seeing Michi blushed since it's something she's definitely not used to seeing. "Hm..?" Mei then placed her hand to cover the side of her mouth and whispered to Rindo, "Rindo..... How often does she get like this with you?"
Rindo: *He whispered back* It's been a few different times where it's happened.. I've caught her off guard a bit at times.. *He then looked at Michi* Of course, it's not a problem at all.... Not to mention, I should be thanking you..... I really had fun today.
Mei whispered back, "So this isn't the first time, huh..? Hm..." She sat there trying to figure out what it could mean, letting the other two just talk to each other.
"Oh?" Michi smiled. "Of course!" She sat besides him on the couch, facing him. "I really wasn't sure how much you'd enjoy it considering, ya know, it was technically your first... But, I wanted to take you since it's a place I really like!"
Rindo: And a good first time it was.... I had no idea karaoke could feel so liberating... Such a freeing experience.. I guess it was even better since it was with you..
Mei then realized it, "Wait a second.. It's not that Michi knows how to control those feelings... It's just that I don't think she's ever actually experienced them before, even when she thought she has...." Mei thought to herself. She looked to Rindo and Michi, "She's told me she liked people before in the past.... But, I'm starting to believe Rindo's the first person she's genuinely had feelings towards...."
"Aw, and I'd say the same. Being there with you was probably the most fun I've had in there by far, it was like a whole new feeling..." Michi said. She giggled and then whispered to him, "Don't tell Mei I said that though...."
Mei briefly snapped out of her thoughts, "Hey, you know I'm right here and I can hear you!"
Rindo: *He couldn't help but chuckle a little, looking at them* [Even with everything that goes on, it's good to see their relationship hasn't strained at all.] Busted... *He then looked at his phone, seeing a text from Shiki that read "Young love, it really is the most beautiful thing."* Seriously Shiki? *He said as he blushed* [Though, I guess he isn't wrong..]
"Shiki again?" Michi poked Rindo's cheek, finding his blushing cute as usual.
Mei went back into her thoughts, "How would I even bring this up to her now? Michi already knows shes starting to like him.. But, I don't think shes noticed how much she actually does..... Hm, I think I'll leave it as something for them to figure out, especially since it's still early on.." Mei smiled, "I can't deny that they are cute though.."
Michi raised her eyebrow, "What are you smiling about over there?"
Mei giggled, "Oh, nothing!" She then looked to Rindo, "You mentioned Shiki, right? You know, why don't we all do something tomorrow? Like all four of us!"
Rindo: That wouldn't be a bad idea... I'll hit him with the idea as well.. *He then texted Shiki back. "Hey, what would you think for a hangout tomorrow? You, Michi, Mei and I." Then sending the text* More than likely he'll already be all in for the idea... Besides, any opportunity to tease me... He'll take that and run with it.
"Yeah, I could definitely tell from today during class. I may back up on the teasing a bit on my part.." Michi poked his nose, "Or who knows, maybe I'll tease you a little along with him..~"
Mei just shook her head, "Poor Rindo..."
Rindo: It's just my fate I see....Whether I'm here, or I'm with Shiki.... No, it wouldn't matter... Especially since they both have my number.. So, really I guess it's just the fate of a guy named Rindo Mitsunami.
Michi gently ruffled his hair, "Hehe, what can I say? I just really like your little reactions.. But, really... If you ever feel like I need to slow down with it, you can always let me know." Michi gave him a sweet smile, "Alright? The last thing I'd want to do is make you feel uncomfortable."
Rindo: Oh..... *He blushed* Did I come off uncomfortable? I mean, I'm not uncomfortable with it.... I guess... *He was trying to figure out the words around it. Even if he did blush from the teasing, he had grown used to it to a point that he never really was uncomfortable with it anymore* It's not really a comfort thing..
Michi giggled a bit, "I understand, I just wanted to make sure is all. And I just wanted to let you know that you could always tell me if anything!" She then gently rested her head on his shoulder again, "I just care, ya know..?"
Rindo: *He then blushed again as he adjusted his glasses* O-Of course..... *He then looked down to his phone as Shiki texted him back. 'Hell yeah I'm down. Now I'll definitely be able to see that lovebird progress up close and personal now."* Of course, Shiki's subtlety remains to be seen...
"At least we know for sure Shiki is gonna have a grand time tomorrow, huh?" Mei giggled, "Please, even if he was here now, he would probably be having the time of his life. Imagine if he was the one to see you carrying Michi on your back like that earlier..."
Rindo: I'll have to be grateful that he's with my family right now.... If he'd seen me with Michi........ *He sighed, then blushing as he looked the other way* Would we be able to just keep that between us?
Mei put her finger over her mouth, "Your little secret is safe with me. Don't worry, I won't tell Shiki. Though... Maybe you'll have to worry about Michi telling him..."
"Hey, I wouldn't tell him!"
Michi pouted, "I was asleep that whole time anyways... For all I know, you two could be lying."
"Uh-huh.. If that's what you want to believe." Mei then stood up from the couch. "Well, I think I'm going to make my way home, before dad gets concerned. I'll see you guys tomorrow, yeah?"
Rindo: Yeah, see you tomorrow..... I hadn't realized it was getting late already..... I guess I better head out as well... *He stood up from his spot as well* I'm gonna head out as well... Besides, I'm sure I'm gonna get an earful from Shiki as it is....
Michi frowned, "Aww, you're also leaving?"
Mei placed her hands on her hips, "You're sad about him leaving, but not me!?"
"I see you all the time, this is different!" Michi said.
Mei playfully rolled her eyes, "Whatever, I'll let you two say your little goodbyes to each other. I'll see you guys later!" She said as she made her way out, leaving the two together.
Michi waved Mei goodbye before she looked to Rindo, "Oh! By the way... You said before I fell asleep, I was in the middle of saying something, right?" Michi scratched the back of her head, "Do you remember what I said? Maybe I'll be able to tell you now... Without falling asleep!"
Rindo: *He then thought back to the conversation* Well, I'd said that meeting you was something for me.... You of course hoped it was in a positive way. [Which of course it is.] Then you were gonna say how meeting me made you feel... Then you fell asleep.
Michi sweatdropped, "Sounds like a very me thing to do..." She looked to the side as she remembered the conversation, "Well... All I really wanted to say was that meeting you has probably made me the happiest that I've been in awhile.... I'm not sure if you've realized that but it's true." She looked back to him and smiled, 'I've really enjoyed being around you."
Rindo: Michi..... *He blushed, this time hearing it from her directly* [It's just like Mei said.... Being with me really has made her happy..] I'm glad... I'm glad that I could be the reason behind your happiness.
"Of course, I can't thank you enough for it, Rindo.. I truly mean all of it." Michi finally stood up from the couch, holding her hands behind her back. "Now, I don't wanna hold you up any longer. As much as I wouldn't mind if you stayed a little longer, I know it's getting late.. Heh, plus you have Shiki to deal with."
Rindo: Youre right about that... Anyway, I'll see you tomorrow at school... *He said waving with a warm smile as he headed off and began to make his way home*
"Bye Rindo, I'll see you tomorrow!~" Michi softly waved him goodbye and closed the door as he left, continuing on with her night and eventually going to sleep.

*Time Skip to Next Day at School*

The next morning, Michi actually made it to class earlier than usual and sat at the same desk she was in yesterday. While waiting for Rindo and Shiki, and for class to start, Michi actually wasn't asleep for once. Her cheek rested on her hand but she was just peacefully doodling in her notebook. "Mm, maybe I shouldn't have came here so early...."
*Rindo and Shiki then made it in a little later after Michi*
Shiki: Yooooo, Michi! *He said in his usual joyful tone as he and Rindo approached her* Soo, I heard you and Rindo had a pretty good time last night.
Michi looked up from her notebook as Shiki greeted her, "Shiki! Rindo!" She said, excited to see them both. "It was definitely a fun time last night." She giggled, "How much did you get Rindo to tell you, huh?"
Shiki: Let's make sure I have the details right.... He told me that you of course did Karaoke... He had a blushed face, so I'm thinking it was more than that.. He at first didn't want to divulge all the details.... But, who would I be if I didn't get all the details?
Rindo: Someone who'd practice some subtlety for once in his life....
Shiki: You and this subtlety, you know I don't know what that means.
Rindo: So I've seen time and time again.
Shiki: Anyway, he told me all about his heroics... How he carried you back home because he couldn't leave you alone. Come on Rin, even Kasumi and Miss Renka thought you were pretty cool for it.
Rindo: ......
Shiki: Anyway, then he mentioned that you two then sat close and you had your lovely first ki-
Rindo: Aaa aaa aah! I'm gonna stop you right there! That last part was you watching a rom com with Mom and Kasumi!
Shiki: Was it? Sorry, I guess the lines kind of blurred.
"Oh? I never thought of Shiki to be the type into rom coms, that's nice. Hmm, but I don't know.." She smirked and focused to Rindo, "That last part sounds pretty accurate if you ask me.. Sitting close and having our first kiss together..... Mm right, Rindo?~" She said, just teasing him.
Shiki: Well, Rindo's mom is super into them.. I'm just company, so who am I to refuse?
Rindo: *His face turned red* H-H-Hold on.... I mean, we did sit pretty close... But, we never kissed.... I mean, unless you did want to.... Then, maybe I should've stayed... *He said, his face turning redder and redder by the second*
Shikii: *He started to laugh* Oh Rindo.... You're so good.....
Rindo: [You had to bring up the kiss....]
Shiki: Alright, so I blurred the lines a little bit... I had no idea you'd get so flustered...
"It's alright, because it's cute when he is.~ But don't worry, I wasn't expecting anything yesterday." Michi smiled gently, "Im just teasing ya, Rindo. Shiki's gonna have to keep dreaming for a little longer before that day comes and he'll give you another earful with just that." She went back to doodling, the smile still on her face, "Though, I guess that implies that it will happen, hm?"