If level 5, then what's your nickname:
Academy/school of study (If you go to one):
Bio:
Anything additional:

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 1369

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Rindo: [I-Is she reading my mind or something?] W-Well, I'd be happy to teach you... Well, at least I'll teach you the basics... We'll get to tricks when you're comfortable standard maneuvers.. *He looked around, it was an empty night* thankfully people don't come here around this time... So, we've got the place to ourselves...
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
"Heh, you'll probably have to bear with me in the beginning." Michi looked to the empty rink. "This is probably just more space for me to just fall on my butt.." She finally got both skates on, "You ready?"
Rindo: *He looked at her and nodded* [Just focus Rindo... Keep yourself together on the ice, and teach her what you know.] You mentioned that you'll be falling.... You won't have to worry... Falling is going to be a natural part of the whole learning process... Trust me... I didn't just become a natural skater my first time ya know..
last edited over a year ago
"Heh, thank you.. That makes me feel a little better about it." Michi was about to stand until she realized, "Actually.." She looked to the side, "Maybe this is a little embarrassing to ask for already, but.. Just trying to get into the rink, I don't think I'll be able to keep my balance.. Can you help?"
Rindo: *He nodded* Yeah, I can do that.. Here. *He took her hands to help her keep balance, then helping her into the rink. He then took her to the inner wall of the rink* First things first... You need to learn to balance yourself... As I've said it's going to take time. If you feel yourself ready to fall, don't try to fight it. Just get yourself in a squat and dip position.
"Got it! Don't fight it.. Squat and dip position..." Michi scratched the back of head, "Hopefully I'll actually remember that in the moment.. But, I guess how would I go about learning to balance myself? Should I just.. go for it?"
Rindo: Yeah, the way you'll learn that balance is by learning the glide. Take a couple steps then the skates will work with the ice. Once you're gliding and comfortable, then we'll continue to get into more.
Michi nodded, "Right.. Then I guess here goes nothing!" She followed his instructions, taking a couple of steps forward and then letting her skates do the work. "Like this?" She was a lil shaky at first but Michi glided back and forth across the rink, without problems for the most part. She fell a few times but her expression got brighter the more she got the hang of it, "Look, I'm doing it!"
Rindo: Not bad... *He then followed her, skating backwards as he watched her* Good job not giving up on it... *He then looked at her bright expression, turning himself away blushing once again* [She's still too cute when she's like that, but I'm happy she's got it.] *He then showed her the way to stop* You stop like this. You get the frost off of your skates and it'll allow your body to stop. Well, that is if you're ready to stop yourself.
"Alright!" Michi glided over to Rindo. She was going to attempt to stop but as she got close she lost balance, falling towards him. She quickly gripping onto his jacket to regain her balance before she could completely fall over. She blushed a bit, "Oops, well maybe I'm not completely used to it.. But uh... I stopped at least? Sort of.."
Rindo: Yeah......... *He then looked at how close she was after gripping his jacket, his face turned red. He however, wouldn't be able to hide it and adjusted his glasses* A-Anyway, y-you'll get used to stopping after a while....
"Right.." Michi quickly adjusted herself and noticed his red face. She giggled, "You're always so cute when you're like this.." She placed her hand over his forehead, "It can't be because you're hot this time, hm?" She said, teasing him about his excuse from before.
Rindo I-I mean... W-Well.... [Should've known that wasn't gonna last long...] Y-Yeah, you're right.. B-But you calling me cute like this really doesn't help me here either you know....
"Heh, well it's just something I can't deny.." Michi moved her hand from his forehead, holding her hands behind her band, "Sorry, maybe I'm getting a little carried away..~ What's next for me to learn?"
Rindo: .... A-Anyway... *He adjusted his glasses again* Next up is skate strokes... *He then took his steps which made him begin gliding, while doing this he extends his legs back one after another. Beginning to do a normal skate form, then he skated back to Michi before stopping* Like that..
"Hmm, seems easy enough! I think.." Michi then repeated Rindo's actions, gliding and then extending her legs one after another. She continuously repeated it until she got the hang of it, even getting a little better with her balance as well. "Ooh, I think I'm improving.." Michi then went back to Rindo, actually stopping successfully this time. "How was that? Look, I even stopped properly this time too!" She said, smiling.
Rindo: That was incredible... Nicely done Michi! *He said, showing excitement in her quick learning. He then blushed when he realized he might have been a little overexcited* I'll admit, it takes some people time to pick this up. You've got it down to an art in the matter of a day.
"Hehe, thank you, maybe you can say I'm a quick learner.. But, don't give me all the credit!" Michi took both of his hands, holding it up between them and intertwining her fingers with his. "I have an amazing teacher teaching me, don't I?"
Rindo: *His face turned red again, turning his head to the side* Oh please.... I'm not that great... All I did was give you the pushes necessary... [For a first date.... Safe to say... With Michi... Things are going pretty well.]
Still holding onto both of his hands, Michi skated backwards and around the rink, gently bringing him with her. "C'monn, I'd give you a little more credit than that.." She smiled, "I'd say you're pretty great if you were to ask me."
Rindo: ...... *He glided as he stayed with her, red still on his face* Then I'll have to thank you for that... I guess that means that it's safe to say... Our date is going pretty well.
"Mhm! I've liked being around you.. And not to mention, your blushing is always so cute," she giggled. "Is this by chance your first date?" She asked, still gliding around with him.
Rindo: Y-Yeah... I've never really put too much thought into dating.. Well, at least until I'd met Shiki... He said he couldn't stand the thought of me not being with someone... "You're too good of a person to not have someone. At least by High School.... We're gonna find you someone." It was strange... But, maybe I can get used to this.
"Heh, well I guess that's Shiki's way of looking out for you, hm? For me, I have been on a few dates before this, so it wouldn't really be my first.. Although... I hope it won't be my last.." Michi said. "That is, if you'd want to go on another one with me.."
Rindo: Michi....... *He then took a deep breath. His face red, he then nodded* Yes Michi! I'd be glad to go on another date with you.
Michi gave him a warm smile, "I'm happy to hear that and I can only look forward to it.." She then let go of Rindo's hands and skated back to the edge of the rink where she leaned against it. "Is there anything else you could teach me? Orrr... maybe there's something you can show me to impress me? I wanna see what you can do, Ice Esper..~"
Rindo: *He then began to skate, building his momentum* [Alright, then here goes!] *Once he managed to build enough momentum, he then took into the air to perform a triple full flip. He them landed and began to skate backwards for a few seconds before turning himself back forward, then stopping* Trust when I say, it's unconventional skating. Not to mention, it's not even something Ice skaters even do. But, skating is more of an art form to me. If you can do it, why not go for it.
Michi's eyes brightened as she watched Rindo perform the flip, her breath practically taken away. When he landed, she started clapping for him, "I knew you had experience but I didn't think you could do that much! That so was cool!" Michi put her hands on her hips, "And you had the nerve to say that you're not great.. If anything, this makes you even better!"
Rindo: *He blushed as usual, turning his head to the side* Well, I'm sorry... I'm not exactly someone that likes to just brag about his skillset...
"Ah, well that's understandable because honestly.. I'm a little bit of the same. But, its ok! I'll always acknowledge it even if you don't want to point it out directly. Heh, I can be like your personal cheerleader," Michi said, jokingly. "I'll remind you how great you are from what I know of you."
Rindo: *He turned his head to the side. He was going to be humble about it again, but it was clear what to see what Michi was going for* Well... I do appreciate that Michi... Thank you. Then, I suppose I can return the favor and tell you how great you are as well.
"Of course! We can be each other's personal cheerleader, hehe." Michi took his hand again to skate around. "I know it's a little late, but.. What do you say we grab a quick a bite? Or even just something to drink, anything small to be honest!"
Rindo: Oh... Yeah, sure. *He then skated around with Michi before they headed back to the rink entrance and changed his shoes* Where do you want to go eat? I know you said something small... So.... Maybe Macronall Hamburger?
Michi followed along with him and did the same, changing out of the skates and back to her shoes. "Ooh, sure! It's something simple, so why not?"
Rindo: Alright then. Let's get going! *He then headed out with Michi, beginning to make way to Macronall with her* Hey..... Tonight really has been fun ya know.
"I'm happy you've enjoyed it! Especially as your first date." Michi walked closely beside him. Her hand lightly touched his before she intertwined their fingers together, holding his hand again, "Because I know I've really liked being around you today.."
Rindo: *He continued to blush as she held his hand* R-Really? Well, that's good to know... Then I guess I'll have to thank Shiki for the opportunity to have met you..
"Heh, send him my thanks too.. Maybe I'll have to thank my odd habit of falling asleep as well," Michi giggled. "Since it's partially why he came up to me."
Rindo: Yeah... "Look at the poor girl, she's dead asleep. She must be a very tired girl." Then he proceeded to wake you up. Of course, that's Shiki. Doing things that some may consider reckless. I suppose that reckless behavior is what draws people to him. I'm no exception.... Because his reckless behavior is how we met. Apparently he pissed off the wrong people....I caught wind and got him out of a situation once... *He looked to his free hand* I think that might’ve been the first time I've ever used my power to fight.
"The first time you ever used your power to fight?" Michi tilted her head. "Hmm, do you typically prefer not to use your power for those reasons? At least, the way you say that makes it seem like that.."
Rindo: I don't prefer it..... But, I'll do it if it's necessary. I'm usually just the guy that can help a place that has a broken AC. I mean, if you're going to use your power for good... Then do it in a way that can help people.
"Ah, that's a nice way to look at it all.. I guess for me, I don't always fight, but sometimes it feels like it's the majority of what I do.." Michi sweatdropped, "Unless it's Mei complaining that she's hot and wants me to blow air towards her.... But besides that, maybe I've only started to feel like this more ever since I became apart of Judgment.. At the very least, at least I know I always have a reason behind it!"
Rindo: A reason behind it....... *He looked at his free hand again* ...... [Father..... You're going to be alright....... You're going to come home.....] *He then looked as they arrived at Macronall Hamburger* Looks like we're here. So, any idea what you might want... It'll be on me.
"Oh, are you sure? Hmmm, I think a classic cheeseburger combo would be fine, just to keep it simple! But, maybe have it with a large fry instead, I am a bit of a fries person... If you don't mind, of course!"
Rindo: Of course... Think of it as.... A token of thanks.... *He blushed, then adjusting his glasses* [Michi's such a kind girl. Of course, not to say other girls aren't kind..... But.... There's something about her.]
"Aww, alright.~ As long as it's ok with you, it's ok with me! Have you thought about what you might want?" Michi asked, poking his blushing cheek.
Rindo: : I'm probably gonna get me a regular combo, a side of curly fries... You can never really go wrong with that combination. *He said as he got up to the counter, making their order. After a little bit, he got their food on a tray and sat down at a table* So, you've mentioned that you've been on a few dates before. Care to tell me what happened on the others?
Michi sat down across from Rindo, beginning to eat. "Oh, sure I don't mind talking about it! Most of them are actually a little funny to me.. In the past, my sleeping habit used to be something I had no control over, it would just... ya know, happen. So actually some of my dates in the past wouldn't really last.." Michi scratched the back of her head, "Mainly because I would just fall asleep majority of the time.. But, I promise it's not a problem anymore!"
Rindo: Hm, I hardly see that as a hindering problem. I mean, it'd be easy to just see it as you being tired. I mean, you've got human responsibilities too. So, I don't really see that as a deal breaker anyway.
"I guess they didn't really interpret it well, and sometimes I would happen multiple times in one date. Even after I'd explain to them, it never really worked out.." Michi shrugged, "I didn't let it bother me anyways. I sort of have a lot more control over it now." She smiled, "But it's nice to hear that it's not really a problem to you.."