If level 5, then what's your nickname:
Academy/school of study (If you go to one):
Bio:
Anything additional:

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 1369

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Rindo: And if I am? All I want is a grand chat with the old man...Maybe a lead pipe or two to his kneecaps...
Konori: Rindo!!
Rindo: Whaat? You can't sit here and tell me that he doesn't deserve it in the slightest...
Konori: Yes, but be real here... This isn't your decision to make here.
Rindo: *He sighed* Fine..... I won't kneecap the old man....... Unprovoked

Shiki: Perhaps I did.... I originally wanted to just crash for a sec, but then we found the evidence of Taka... So,, I just committed from there.
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Uiharu sweatdropped, "Wow, I don't think I've heard Rindo say anything like that before..."
Shirai shrugged, "Doubt it's the first. But didn't we just speak about not letting our emotions get ahead of ourselves?"
Kuja butted in, "Technically you said that on behalf of Judgment officers... Doesn't seem like he's wearing a band to me."
"...." Shirai pointed at Kuja with her thumb, "Can we kneecap him too?" She asked.
Kuja quickly brought his legs up on the couch, "Woah, woah, we're not including me into that!"
Michi facepalmed, "We're not doing anything to anyone's kneecaps! Rin, I know it bothers you too, but... I wouldn't want anything to happen to you because of it."

"Ah... I mean until we get word from Michi and them, I guess there really isn't much we can do... I didn't have much planned for my day, I just wanted to relax a little bit." Mei said. "Hmm, you could continue to rest if you'd like... Ohh or maybe we could even watch a movie together?"
Rindo: ......... *He sighed* And what's gonna happen to me?
Kasumi: Helloooo, prison....
Rindo: And I can bust out...
Kasumi: Yeah, let's pretend that they aren't making technology that'll counter you...
Rindo: I was kidding on that last bit.... I won't pretend like I don't have a clue what Anti-Skill is capable of.... All I was saying, is that I didn't mind doing it... Though, I still mean it when I say that we need to have chat

Shiki: What if I do both at the same time? I can rest on your lap just like this, and we could watch a movie together...... We are going to actually finish the movie right?
"Are you sure you're kidding?" Uiharu asked.
"I mean if it's a chat you want, then that's something we'll have to get anyways.. I just don't want to worry about you ticking off too." Michi said. She then scratched the back of her head, "Ichi's already unpredictable enough..."
Shirai tilted her head, "Who?"
Michi just smiled at her, "Oh, no one..."

Mei's hand continued to run through his hair, "I meann unless we both fall asleep during the middle of it or something, why wouldn't we end up finishing it?"
Rindo: Yeah, it's a slip of the tongue...
Kasumi: [She's right about Ichi... But, doesn't she think that comment is strange even for Rindo..]
Rindo: Besides Uiharu, I'm sure I'm kidding. I'm only meaningful in a chat with him... It'll only come to it if it reaches a certain boiling point.
Kasumi: Which it won't reach if we just keep our wits about us.
Rindo: And as long as he doesn't say anything out of line.

Shiki: Why? *He blushed, thinking about it* Well, we could get... Distracted... We could end up sidetracked and on to something else..
Michi nodded, "Yeah, we'll have to see how that goes and hope for the best... But, I guess that settles all this for now."
Kuja held up his cuffed hands, "Sooo.... Does this mean you can let me go now?"
Michi raised an eyebrow at him, "Huh? Yeah, you can go... To Anti-Skill."
Kuja pleaded, "C'mon I helped you guys out... Can't do at least this for me?"
Michi placed her hand on her hip, "You think you helping us out just relieves everything else you've done? That's real funny.."
Kuja looked to the side and put down his hands, annoyed, "It was worth a shot."

"Well, if we really want to finish it then we'll be finee." Mei then blushed a bit, looking to the side. "But, if we're both getting distracted like that, then... Would it really be a problem..?"
Rindo: No.... It wasn't.... *He got Kuja from where he was sitting* Alright, let's go... It's time for you to say goodbye to your freedom... *He said as he took him outside*
Kasumi: *She then bowed* Thank you for today,. It was truly an honor to be able to do this.
Konori: It's not a problem... Though, I am a little concerned for Rin.
Kasumi: Oh, you need not be... With everything that's going on with Michi, it's got him acting a little different..
Konori: Makes sense... *She looked at Michi* You are his girl after all..

Shiki: Mm.... I doubt it'd be a problem.. *He then got his head up from her lap* So, what kind of movie do you have in mind?
"Ah, you can be a little more gentle you know..." Kuja said and Rindo took him out.
Michi scratched the back of her head, "Yeah, so I can't really blame him for feeling like that... I would be the exact same with him. Just like he worries about me, I worry about him... Which I guess is why I noticed the consequences more than he did.."

"Well today has been a little down... So maybe something a little happy? Whether it's adventure, romance, fantasy, comedy... Which do you think you're in a mood for?" Mei asked.
Rindo: *He then whispered to Kuja* Oh, don't talk to me about being gentle.... Believe me, had it not been for so many eyes..... You may not have been walking from this scenario at all.. 6ft under, or perhaps the bottom of the ocean.... But lucky for you, you get to rot for life in a jail cell... *He'd then bring Kuja all the way outside, Anti-Skill cars waiting to extract him as the officers got him from Rindo* Take care.....
Kasumi: Still.... We'll have to keep in mind... Rin may help Judgment, but he's not an official member. Which means, there's still the possibility of him following his own rules. *She said, making a pushing point to Ichiya*

Shiki: Hmm.... *He'd think about it for a few seconds* Hit me with a comedy. With everything that's gone on, I need more laughter... Got any romcoms?
Kuja tensed up as Rindo whispered to him, "Damn, you really are brutal... If Taka even manages to make it out of this alive, I'll sure be impressed.... I'll have to be happy with how I'm turning up...." He then smirked as he was taken into one of the cars, "But I'm sure I'll find my way back out eventually." He said as the car then drove away.
Michi sighed, "Oh, I'm well aware... We'll just have to stay wary of it. I'm just as mad as he is, but I still care about the outcome for Rin.." She then walked out outside to Rindo, noticing Kuja gone. "Oh, were they here to take Kuja already?"

Mei giggled, "I almost forgot you're into romcoms. Yeah we should have some!" She stood up from the couch to get the movie ready, "We can do something classic likee.. Hmm, are you into enemies to lovers sort of movies?"
Rindo: I had the info sent to Usagi, and she put in a call to Anti-Skill to pick him up here..
Kasumi: Usagi huh? She still doing alright?
Rindo: From what I can tell, yes.
Kasumi: Good, she doesn't like... Watch the cameras on our phones when we're home does she?
Rindo: No, thank goodness she doesn't...
Kasumi: *She sighed* Good...... How are you feeling?
Rindo: Like something still needs doing...
Kasumi: Asiiide from that!
Rindo: Oh, then I guess I'm fine....

Shiki: I'm for it... Besides, there were times I thought I may end up living that trope. However, it was all short lived fantasies.... Anyway, whatcha got in mind over there?
"We'll get it all settled soon.." Michi scratched her head, "Although I'm a little sorry, Kasumi... I didn't think bringing you on patrol today would just get you dragged into some problem that I didn't know I had..."

"Heh, you should've tried getting on my bad side when we first met and maybe it could've turned out like that.." Mei joked. She took out one of the movies they had, "Hmm, this one is called Match Made in Hell..." She starting reading out the synopsis, "'Sworn high school enemies get paired up together for a project which decides whether or not they'll graduate. Who knew this time together would cause one of them to secretly fall in love....'" She looked up at Shiki, "Thoughts?"
Kasumi: *She only looked at her with a smile* It's no problem big sis.... Besides, I'm sure it's something that comes with the territory.. It's like a cop that ends up taking a case that may be a bit personal.. Sure, the problems may be a bit crazy, but I don't mind being in it. Because like the citizens, I want to be there for my friends. *She then giggled* And my family.
Rindo: It's almost hard to believe someone so sweet and adorable as you, has a weird violent streak deep down.
Kasumi: Like you're one to talk...

Shiki: Sounds like a "hell" of a pairing? Eh? Eh? *He laid himself down on the couch, feeling like the joke may have been a little forced* Anyway, I'm down for the movie... It sounds like a very interesting concept.
"Definitely not, I know damn well you know what you said earlier Rin. Yet, you have one of sweetest hearts I've seen..." Michi said, gently hugging Rindo from behind. She then looked to Kasumi, "But what you said really means a lot to me... I'm thankful that you two are still sticking with me through this.."

Mei smiled, "Oh Shiki... Alright, I'll play the movie in one second." For just a moment, Mei briefly left to get something, later coming back wrapped in a warm blanket, and placed a bowl of popcorn on the table for the both of them. "In case we ever want a little snack, you know?" She then placed her hands on her hips, "Now scooch over! Your legs are taking up all the space." She said, giggling a bit.
Kasumi: You got it Michi!
Rindo: Hey, you've still got those lessons from mom today.
Kasumi: Lessons?
Rindo: Yeah, Mchi wanted to learn from mom how to cook some gourmet meals..
Kasumi: Mom's an excellent teacher.. I think you'll learn quite a bit...
Rindo: Well, hoping the events haven't wiped you out... Besides, the last thing you need is to fall asleep while cooking.

Shiki: Whaaaat? But my legs were just starting to get comfortable. *He said jokingly as he repositioned himself to be sitting* Alright then. *He patted the spot next to him*
last edited over a year ago
Michi giggled, "Please, that would be a concern regardless.." She then thought about the suggestion, resting her head on Rindo's shoulder, "Hmm... But, I guess we do have to wait until morning to even get ahold of Taka anyways...." She smiled, "So I don't mind paying Renka a visit and learning the lessons from her."

"Don't worryy, you'll be even comfier with me." Mei then dimmed the lights for the movie and started it up on the TV, snuggling besides Shiki. "Besides now you can even lay back on my lap now."
Rindo: Perfect.... Then let's get going back home...
Kasumi: You know, for my first patrol.. I've got to say, I feel like I'm getting somewhere already.
Rindo: Like you're making a difference?
Kasumi: Of course, taking down that skill out location... The world already feels just a little bit safer.
Rindo: *He patted her head* Well, I'm glad you've got that feeling.... Keep that in you, and I'm sure you'll be cleaning up the streets like a pro.

Shiki: *He looked at her with a smirk* You do make a good point... *He then reset himself again, back to having his head on Mei's lap* Yeah, this is a more comfortable way to be.
Michi walked besides Rindo, "You really did do great today. Whenever you do officially join Judgment, you can become partners with me!" She pumped her fist into the air, "We'll clean up those streets together!"

Mei looked down at him, "Heh, seee I told you." She looked back up as the movie was beginning. It was introducing the protagonist and her daily school and after school life and even her relationship with her supposed 'enemy.' Mei's hand ran through Shiki's hair again as they watched. "So what about romcoms makes you like them so much?"
Kasumi: *She pumped her fist into the air alongside Michi's* Yeah we will!
Rindo: *He watched them, smiling at their interaction* [If I were Kozuki in this situation, he'd probably be ready to cry seeing his daughter grow.. I haven't known her as long, but seeing her like this.... I can tell...]
*It wasn't before long that they made it back to the Mitsunami residence, Kasumi unlocked the door with a key and they entered*
Kasumi: We're home!!!
Renka: Kasumi, Rindo.. And it would seem my precious daughter in law has also emerged on the scene.
Rindo: *He blushed as soon as she mentioned Michi being her daughter in law* There she goes...

Shiki: Well, it all depends on the romcom for me... If it can find a way to execute all its points, and not rush the romance... I dunno, seems like a pretty solid watch for me. Then again, I guess because it was a life I wanted... Though, now that I have you... I'd say that life is for me now.
"Hehe I mean she's not wrong, right Rindo?" Michi said, winking at him. She then waved to Renka, "Hey Mrs, Mitsunami! We just came back from taking Kasumi out on her first patrol. Definitely took an interesting turn but we have it all wrapped up for now!"

Mei blushed, "Aw Shiki... Don't start making me blush now.. Going to make me feel like we really are the romcom now. I am technically your best friend's.... girlfriend's...... sister?" She sweatdropped, "No that's a little too complicated, that wouldn't work for a romcom..."
Renka: Well, that's great. The most important part for me, is that you 3 made it back safe.. Honestly, if I didn't know better... I'd say you were a crime fighting trio...
Kasumi: Well, that's almost close... Considering that it was the 3 of us on one patrol. We're like our own team. Though, Rin is a bit of a different case..
Rindo: I'm just there for assistance.
Renka: Well, I always suppose that Rin will play a game by his own rules at times....
Kasumi: Though, now that we're in our own company...... I suppose this needs talking about.... *She looked at Rindo* Rin, when you came back.... You mentioned talk of Ichi, yet you hadn't been you yet....
Rindo: ....... I usually don't remember when I come to.... Yet, that time.... It felt like I was within range of the conversation, hearing everything.....
Renka: ...... *She was silent for a bit, which Kasumi caught and she glanced to her*
Kasumi: Mom?
Renka: They're beginning to meld together.
Kasumi: That's what I was thinking..... Please tell me that it isn't a problem.
Rindo: I don't think so...... Honestly, I didn't feel the same usual cold feeling like before... This was different.
Kasumi: Though, your minds melding makes what you said before make sense.. You know....
Renka: The two are becoming one..... Which means Rindo's got fragments of both his and Ichiya's personality....

Shiki: It may not work for a romcom, but it sounds like it would work for a soap opera... I remember this guy slept with his friend's girlfriend's step sister...... Yeah, it's long winded.... But, it's not like it hasn't happened... You know, like the cousin's nephew's something something roommate....As long as you find the right way to execute it without convolution..
"Hmm, I guess that just flew directly past me. I did notice that Rin remembered more than usual after the switch, but I originally didn't think much of it..." Michi tilted her head, "Does this mean that eventually there won't really be any switches anymore at some point?"

"True, true. At least ours isn't that complicated then, it's a pretty easy line to follow along with. Plus, it's not one that would spark many problems.." Mei poked Shiki's nose, giggling a little bit, "You seem to be the connoisseur about all of this, so I'll take your word for it."
Renka: Yeah... Once the meld is complete, Rin and Ichi will truly be as one being.. Though, I think Rin is the dominant personality.... However, it is noted that Ichiya has a high combat instinct.
Kasumi: So, socially he's Rin... But when in battle, he's Ichiya.....
Renka: That's the gist of it...

Shiki: Aw, thank you... Besides, it's what happens when you have nothing but spare time... Think they'll tell our story one day?
"Ah, that does make sense since that did seem to be their main differences," Michi said, going behind to hug Rindo again. "Is that why you were so ready to just go and take care of Taka yourself?" She asked. "Orr maybe that's still just you being very protective.."

"Maybe one day they will... Orr, maybe they already have and we just don't know about it yet?" Mei said, looking down at Shiki. "Or... Maybe our story isn't quite complete just yet. There could still be something in the future waiting for us.."
Rindo: ...... I just.... I love you too much Michi.... Knowing that he'd do that to you... I can't stand for it....
Kasumi: Rin's right.... No one in your own family should be doing anything like this. Going to an Anti-Esper gang against their own daughter.
Renka: What?!! How dare he!! Im guessing that's the Taka you just mentioned.
Kasumi: The very same....
Rindo: Believe me, I'll be more than happy to give him a few words when I see him tomorrow..
Renka: You're gonna see him?
Rindo: I was given some info... I should be able to catch him in the parking garage...

Shiki: *He looked up at her with a smirk* You're right about that.. Besides, our futures aren't set in stone... We can still make quite a bit of history. Not to mention, our stories don't have to end with us.
Michi poked the side of his head, "Heyy.... We should be able to catch him in the parking garage. I know you would kill for some time with him right about now, but don't leave me out now." She rested her head on his shoulder. "You know I want him gone as much as you do, Rin.. Just don't make me have to worry about you too, alright?"

"Ooh, true! We'll continue on with our stories and when the time is right, we can just pass it on and it'll continue to live on from there..." Mei started to slightly blush, "But, wait... Who would we even pass our stories down to?"
Rindo: .... Yeah.... I know.... *He wrapped his arm around her* I'm sorry....
Renka: Nothing like taking down a corrupt individual that brings a couple together...
Kasumi: Corrupt couple... Who knows, maybe they'll bring down a corrupt establishment..
Rindo: You know, I wouldn't mind that to our name.. Rindo and Michi, fighters of corruption...
Kasumi: Name could use a little work, but I'm for it.

Shiki: *He grinned, looking at her blush* Who else? Our future generation of course... Our little ones will continue to tell our story. Our legacy will continue on through our kids.. Then their kids, and so on..
Michi giggled, "I like that.. I'm sure we'll be able to make something up that's a little better as the time goes." She then looked to Renka, "But speaking of making something uppp... Do you think I can still get some of those cooking lessons, Mrs. Mitsunami?"

Mei's blush deepened. "Our.. kids? That's so precious.." She tried covering her cheeks, "Wait, so... In the future, you.. you'd really want to start to start a family with me then?"
Renka: You sure can Michi!!! *She said with a thumbs up and a grin*
Rindo: I think the question still lies in what you're even going to make..
Renka: Though I think we could get her started..... Besides, I know a nice quick dish we could do... It's one of your favorites too... Hey Michi, have you ever made Katsudon?

Shiki: Of course I would.. You're incredibly important to me... Not to mention, you've stuck by me in a scenario where I've seen most walk away from. So, why wouldn't I want to start a family with the special girl that stuck by me?
Michi's mouth started to water, "Mmm, I've never made it before but I've definitely eaten it plenty of times before!" She rested her hands on the back of her head, "Buttt, I don't know if I'll be able to do a dish like that justice..."

"Shiki... I guess I never really thought too far into my future.. So, hearing you actually say all of this.... My heart.." She gently caressed his cheek, still feeling a little flushed. "This is all starting to feel so much more loving than the movie itself.." She said, glancing back up to the TV, "Feels like they're constantly at the verge or going at each others necks."
Renka: Nonsense, that's why we're going to do this together.... I'm not gonna send you straight into the fire....
Kasumi: Was that intentional?
Renka: No, but it was a pretty easy one.... *She tied her hair into a ponytail, then putting her hands on Michi's shoulders* You need to have determination... Though you're only a rookie now, but one day you'll be a master gourmet chef. Besides, you ARE going to marry my son. Like they say, a way to a man's heart is through his stomach.
Rindo: Just saying, that statement doesn't necessarily apply to me. *Just then, his stomach could be heard growling which made him blush* But, it wouldn't hurt to have something.
Renka: As he becomes your husband, he may skip lunch. He may have worked a very hard day and had nothing to eat. And I know you wouldn't leave your poor husband to starve, would you?
Rindo: Alright... Let's calm it with the dramatics there..

Shiki: Crazy to believe that they somehow end up together.... Then again, I guess the concept of the deres' come to mind... You know, tsundere, yandere... Then again, I guess this case is very different. They don't like each other at all, but come to like each other later on. I guess it's similar to the villain becoming an ally thing in manga....
Sure it may have been a little dramatic but it only filled Michi's eyes more and more with determination. "There's definitely no way I would let Rin just starve himself like that. If he's gonna look after me, I gotta look after him!" She took a deep breath, having more confidence in herself, "I'll take on whatever you give me and I'll do my best, Mrs. Mitsunami!" She glanced over at Rindo, "That growling stomach of yours will be cured in no time!"

"Yeah I can see that.." Mei said. "Ooh, but now that you bring it up, maybe I should've checked in I had a movie a little like that... Where its enemies to lovers but with the mix of the villain becoming an ally as well... I think that could've been pretty cool."
Renka: *She grinned as she saw Michi's motivation* Yes!! Now that's what I'm talking about!!! Come on, let's begin the preparations!! *She said as she took Michi into the kitchen, having all the essential ingredients and tools ready*
Kasumi: Hm, leave it to mom to be a motivational force... Though, it would also seem you've both got mom set on your marriage.
Renka: Alright Michi, if you can cut into the Tonkatsu.. I'll chop the onions... I chilled them for a bit to prevent it from making my eyes water. *She said as she got her knife* You'll be cutting them 1/2 inch wide.. *She said as she began to cut into the onions*
Rindo: *He couldn't help but smile, seeing them together in the kitchen*

Shiki: Villain becoming lover.... Though there have been instances where I feel like they shoehorned it in for the sake of audience pandering.... But, I like seeing the times when it's done right ya know? Like, maybe if the villain was someone the protag always loved... Then they break those barriers and get to them... Rather than just making them lovers for a random sake..
"Cut the Tonkatsu a 1/2 inch wide... Got it!" Michi grabbed a knife for herself as well, cutting into the Tonkatsu exactly as Renka instructed her to. You could tell Michi was using her full concentration for it.
"I just have to stay focused! Stay focused, follow her directions and everything with turn out perfect..... Man, I really hope I don't end up falling asleep." Michi thought to herself.

"Ooh, or maybe even the reverse could work out there... Maybe there's a deeper meaning to the villain's doing and they truly just loved the protagonist..." Mei looked down at Shiki again, "You know, you really seem to have a clear insight on this and the sort of things you like... Have you ever thought about becoming a writer yourself? Or maybe even becoming a mangaka?"
Renka: Alright, good stuff Michi.. *She then poured a 1/2 cup of water into an 8 inch skillet, then adding soy sauce, mirin, sugar and instant dashi. She then stirred it, and put it on medium heat to bring it to a simmer* Alright... When you finish that, think you could take an egg and whisk it into that bowl?
Rindo: *As he heard them, he only grinned happily* [Seriously, my mom and my future wife.... Working together like this in the kitchen, it's really wholesome.]

Shiki: Becoming a writer? Well, I guess the thought of being a mangaka has come to mind... Though, the thing is.... I can't exactly do it alone..... Which begs the question, how are you with art?
"You got it!" When Michi finished up cutting up the meat, she eyed the bowl with mischief. "Hehe...." Gathering all that she needed, Michi tried to be cool and quickly cracked the egg into the bowl with only one hand. But, it failed horribly with half of the shell falling into the bowl. She pouted, "Aw, that wasn't supposed to happen..." Michi looked over her shoulder and scooted away from Renka with the bowl, trying to hide and fix her mess. She whistled as she removed the shell and began to whisk away, "Definitely nothing happened over here......"

"How am I with art..?" Mei looked up, thinking about it. "Hmm, I guess I'd say I'm pretty decent. I used to be into it for awhile but now I've just been doodling really.." She looked back down running her hand through his hair. "If you'd want me to help, I think you'd have to be the judge of my art, heh. But, I also wouldn't mind getting back into again.."
Renka: *She noticed Michi's demeanor, but wouldn't say anything about it* It's fine Michi... *She then added the cut onions to the skillet and covered it* Now... *She began to wait for the onions to simmer in the skillet, she then looked at the Tonkatsu that Michi cut* My, you've done pretty good with this.. Nice cuts.

Shiki: I wouldn't mind that.. Besides, if I were to become a mangaka, I'd want you to be part of the team. So, now I can't wait to see just what you can draw.
Michi grinned, "Hehe, why thank you. Andd.." She held out the bowl in front of her, showing Renka. "I finished whipping up the egg for you too. Nice and egg shell free!"

Mei blushed slightly, "I said I was decentt, so don't except too much out of me. But, the moment you decide to act out on the path, you'll at least know for sure that I'll be there by your side helping you."
Renka: Perfect, *She got a slotted spatula and transferred the cut tonkatsu to the skillet, after a minute through tonkatsu was warm in the skillet* Alright, take half of the beaten egg and apply it in thin streams around the skillet.. Then take the remaining half across the tonkatsu.. Then we're nearly done..

Shiki: Thank you Mei.... Still, sometimes even decent can be more than good.. I'm still willing to bet you've got some pretty sweet sketches and doodles.
Michi confidently nodded her head as Renka gave her more instructions. Steadily, she held the bowl over the skillet, starting to pour half of it in thin streams around the skillet. Feeling the heat hit her face made her a little more nervous, and if anything it almost made her feel a little sleepy. But she pulled through, pouring the rest of the egg over the tonkatsu. The moment she was finished, she quickly backed up hugging the empty bowl, "All done!"

"Oh stop ittt.. We can go up to look through them a little later." Mei then reached over to munch on some of the popcorn, "Because you do want to finish this movie, don't you?"
Renka: Perfect! *She then let the eggs simmer in the skillet, getting some rice into a serving bowl* You've done great today Michi... I know if we do more, you'll be a master of the craft yet...
Kasumi: *She could smell it in the air* Aaah, that smells great... It almost makes me can't wait to dig in..
Rindo: Funny, I thought that'd be my line.
*After the skillet simmered for another minute, she then added the contents to the serving bowl of rice, completing the katsudon*
Renka: And it's done..... Though, it's usually served for 1 serving.... It'll be easy enough to make this work.. Rindo, Kasumi, dinner's ready. Alright Michi, you ready to revel in your success?

Shiki: Hehe, of course. *He then looked back at the movie* You know, going back to what I said... This is actually pretty good.
"Oh you sure bet I am!" Michi said, excitedly smelling the aroma in the air. "Even just smelling it, I'm surprised I helped out on making this. Last time I cooked, I was on my own and let just say there almost wasn't a happy ending.."

"You think so?" The bickering between the characters in the movie was slowly becoming more playful and a little less serious as they had to spend more time together. "At first it may feel a little tense, but gradually with time it always seems so cute.. I guess that's what feels so nice about this trope."
Rindo: Please don't tell me..... You fell asleep and you almost let the place burn.
Renka: Well, we could put it down to maybe she stopped before the fire even started..... *She then looked at Michi* You did stop the fire from starting right?

Shiki: Yeah... You go from strangle each other's throats to I only mean that in a playful sense. Though, if you want to talk about the strangest approaches... I think yanderes may be the strangest love approaches....... Though, I guess in a sense... Ichi may have had a slight yandere tendency. I mean he may not have showed all of the obsessive tendencies, but he did mention he'd kill those in the way of his relationships and friendships...
"Uhhh, welll...... About that.." Michi sweatdropped and scratched the back of her head. "How could I stop a fire when I'm already fast asleep, you know....? Heh..."

"Ooh now that you mention it, I never really looked at it from that perspective... At first you sort of just look at it as a result of his past, but if you really think about it, it does slightly fall under the category of the yandere. You'd have to hope that that sort of thing doesn't escalate even more..." Mei said.
Rindo: I should've figured... You need to get some caffeine in your system or something... Especially, when you're cooking.
Renka: An espresso shot should be enough... You don't want her to be too wired.
Kasumi: Yeah that's true....
Rindo: Still, I'm glad you made it out of that.

Shiki: Yeah, we'll have to hope.. Honestly, knowing Ichi... I want to believe that he wouldn't, but I don't think we should take that as an idle threat. Not to mention, I can only imagine how he's feeling about this whole Michi and Taka situation.
"Yeah... Thankfully I have a really nice neighbor who caught wind of the whole thing and helped me out before things got pretty bad. Buttt, to make up for that, we gotta eat this amazing Katsudon that I helped out with!" Michi had her hands on her hips, "I know someoneee here is pretty hungry, hehe.."

"Honestly... And if Ichi's more likely the type to immediately act it, gotta imagine how Rindo's taking it too. Especially when he's usually more collected but this is a whole other case." Mei said. "But I mean on the brightside, maybe they're already taking it decently well? Or at least controlling themselves well... If something gotten out of hand, I'm sure we would've known."
Rindo: That, I am....
Renka: Very well.... Michi, since you helped I'll allow you the first serve. *She said as she began to serve their plates. She made Michi's first, followed by Rindo's and Kasumi's* Here you go everyone!
Rindo: Awesome... *He said as he got his plate and sat at the table*
Kasumi: It looks really good.... *She then ate a bit of it* Tastes really good too!!!

Shiki: Yeah... Michi probably would've called us about him. Well, either they're taking it really well..... Or Michi's probably keeping them in check somehow..
Michi's eyes lit up, "Really??" Kasumi's reaction encouraged her more to try it, taking her in first bite. "Mmm, wait you're right!! Wow, for my first time in awhile, I didn't think it'd actually turn out like this."

"In all honestly, it has to be the latter. If we're really being realistic here, what are the chances they would just let that slide?" Mei asked.
Rindo: *He ate a bit of it as well* Whoaaaaa!!!
Kasumi: Rin?
Rindo: This is absolutely amazing!! My tastebuds.... It's like they've been blessed by an angel..
Kasumi: That's a way to put it, still it's not like he's wrong.
*Renka then got her serving, sitting down and eating as well*
Renka: This is a meal we'll done!!

Shiki: Hm, not a snowball's chance in hell.... With Michi at the center, I'm sure he's thinking of qays to get to him. It wouldn't surprise me if Ichi was antsy and just really ready to act right now.
"Aah, it makes me so happy you guys are enjoying it! Of course, it probably wouldn't turn out like this without the amazing 5-star gourmet chef, Renka hehe..." Michi closed her eyes and smiled, "But I guess progress is progress, right?"

Mei looked up to the ceiling, "It impressive enough that she's even able to keep him intact now then..."
"To really think that Taka even considered that to be a reasonable plan against Michi... What, all just because of status? Michi having to move out should have been enough of a sign to get rid of him...." Mei thought to herself.