If level 5, then what's your nickname:
Academy/school of study (If you go to one):
Bio:
Anything additional:

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 301-350 of 1369

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Rindo: *His face continued to stay red* ...... I.... I uh..... But, shouldn't you save your first kiss for someone you...... L-L-Love.....
Shiki: Hmm, he does make a point.... It's usually a prerogative to give your first kiss to your love.... Unless, was this your indirect way of saying you love Rindo?
Rindo: [Shiki, please I'm not sure how much I'd be able to take.]
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
"I don't know, is it? Only time can tell what the answer to that is..~" Michi actually wasn't sure, but thinking about it more made her blush a little bit. "Hmm, but you were the one who said that maybe you should've stayed if I wanted to kiss, meaning you would be ok with it.... Would that be your way of indirectly telling me you love me, Rindo?" She asked him, only to put him on the spot and fluster him a little more, she wasn't expecting an actual answer.
Rindo: *He was stopped in his tracks, when he was flustered he became almost akin to a bumbling fool.* W-Well, uh.... [Crap, I did say that... Why did I say that?!!!] I.... Well...... *He didn't know what to say, he had trapped himself into his own corner* I-I don't know what you want me to say....
Michi giggled to his reaction, almost finding it precious in a sense, "Don't worry, you don't have to answer. You just know that I love to see your reactions out of these things.." She poked his nose, "Though I guess this is the most flustered I've gotten you yet, hm? I'm sorry, I'll let you calm down a little now."
Rindo: *He then sat down to collect himself, get his thoughts together. After a while, the blush was off of his face and he'd regained his composure* You get too much fun out of this.
Shiki: Come on, you just make it so great... As she said, your reactions are the main reason for this.
"Mhm! In a way, it's almost precious to me... Or at least that's the best way I can describe it. They're cute." Michi said. "Are you guys still up for hanging out with Mei and I after school?"
Shiki: You bet!
Rindo: I'm still in...
Shiki: So, where are we going to go?
Rindo: Perhaps....
Shiki: Heeey, we should go to that new arcade... Ishikawa Games Central...
Rindo: The arcade?
Shiki: Yeah, I mean you'll be able to flex your skill... You're pretty good at that game Kill Count...
Rindo: ....... I guess...
Shiki: You're the top record holder.
Rindo: We still haven't even heard if they want to do that... Besides, they probably had another idea to go somewhere else.
Michi shook her head, "I'm not sure if Mei had any ideas, but I sure didn't! You got me hooked the moment you mentioned arcade. But, Rindo a top recorder holder? You've got me even more interested now.."
Rindo: It's just about knowing all the right places to score points... Once you know those, you're in pretty solid.
Shiki: See? And that's why you're a top score holder.
Rindo: It's all about the knowledge of it all, that's it...
Shiki: Regardless, you should just celebrate it..
Rindo: [This is taking me back to the night with Michi..] Yeah, but being a top score holder in an arcade game.. That's not just something I can open up in conversation....
Shiki: Sure you can.
"If it's something that makes you proud and happy, of course you can find a way to open it in conversation! Besides, if it really was just about the knowledge of it all, I'm sure you'd be fighting for top score position." Michi gave him a sweet smile, "Remember what I told you? Give yourself a little credit, Rindo."
Shiki: The problem is, you're being TOO modest.... Come on, you can brag a bit.
Rindo: ...... *He sighed* I guess it is pretty good.
Shiki: No guesses.
Rindo: It is pretty good.
Shiki: Next time, shout it with pride.
"Hmm, I'll let him slide with that this time." Michi grinned, "But don't worry, next time I'll make sure he says it with pride!"
(I'm gonna time skip to after class. :p)
Their classes the ended and like every other day, Michi tried to stay up during class, but, she truly couldn't help it and fell asleep midway. Her arms were sprawled out on her desk, her head leaning against her notebook like its her pillow.
*Shiki and Rindo stood from their seats, then looking at Michi*
Shiki: Yeah, there she goes.... Well, guess it's time for the usual.....
Rindo: What are you going to do?
Shiki: My usual... *He walked next to Michi, then whispering in her ear to wake her* Hey, I think Rindo's ready for that kiss now...
Michi drowsily opened up her eyes, "Hmm....? Kiss...?" When the sentenced processed in her head, that's when she fully woke up, quickly lifting her head up from the desk. "Oh??" She smirked, "Is that true, Rindo?"
Rindo: ....... *He blushed keeping his turned in another direction* [Though I'm not opposed to it......] Shiki's just using that as a way to wake you up... He figures using me wakes you up a bit faster.....
Shiki: Come on Rindo, you don't have to lie.... You wouldn't be blushing with your head facing the other way....
Rindo: ......
Shiki: *He sighed* You'll have to excuse him.... While I doubt he's opposed to the idea of a kiss.
Rindo: I just.... Don't want to move too fast..... You know?
Michi pouted, "Aw... While I don't wanna move fast either, every time Shiki brings it up, I-.." She stopped because she didn't want to continue with that sentence, blushing a bit. "I'll wait for the day to come. Don't think I forgot about that opportunity to make out that Shiki brought up either.~" She said, just to tease him again.
Seconds later, you can almost hear running outside of the classroom as Mei then came rushing in, hugging Michi from behind, "Michi!!"
Michi jumped from Mei's sudden appearance, "Mei..!"
"Hey guys!" Mei said greeting the other two, until she noticed Rindo looking away and blushing. "Hm? I see you two are messing with Rindo as usual."
Rindo: It never ends...
Shiki: Of course, it's a daily dose.
Rindo: Anyway, I don't know if you had anything planned.. But Shiki decided we should head to the arcade for our hangout.. Of course I didn't know if you had something already set in mind..
"Hmm.." Mei tried to think about it, "For our first hangout together, I don't think much really came to my mind... Arcade sounds fun!"
"Right? Aaand someone here apparently has top score in one of the games.. Right, Rindo?" Michi said, already starting to show off for him.
Rindo: ....... Yeah, I've got the top score in that game called Kill Count.
Shiki: *He patted Rindo's back* We're getting there... Still needs a bit of work, but it's a start.
last edited over a year ago
Michi giggled, "It's slow progress.."
"Oh, top score huh? Then what are we waiting for? Let's go have fun and see this top player in action!" Mei smirked, "I'm sure Michi would be dying to see..."
"Huh?" Michi looked back at her, "Where is this suddenly coming from?"
Shiki: Alright Rindo! Let's get to it then!
Rindo: [I'm in now.....] Very well, let's go then..
*They then began to move, starting to head to the arcade*
Shiki: This is gonna be great, make sure you play at your highest....
Rindo: I'm going to... Besides, it'd be insulting to play at any less than that.
The two followed along with them. "Who knows maybe you'll even beat your current score! Aand you can teach me a thing or two! If you don't mind?" Michi suggested.
"Oh? Think you'll beat his score?" Mei asked.
Michi sweatdropped, "I don't even think I'll reach it... But, I don't mind learning a thing or two."
Rindo: There's tricks to getting a high score. I'll be more than happy to show you guys.
Shiki: See that, the teacher is glad to teach... We're getting a little somewhere... Make sure you teach us well Rindo Sensei.
"Rindo Sensei, hmm?" Michi said. "I guess this'll be the first lesson I have where I dont fall asleep halfway through."
Mei chuckled a bit, "I wonder if that's because of the subject or if it's because it's Rindo teaching you..."
Michi winked at Mei, "It can be a little bit of both.~"
Rindo: .. If it's like the ice rink, then this should be a good experience...
Shiki: You never told me how that ice rink experience was....
Rindo: Well, if you want me to admit.... When Michi starts to nail it, something about the air around her.. It's kinda cute.
"Rindo.." Michi started blushing and looked down, "Do we have to specifically bring that up again...?"
"Aww!" Mei then bent down a little bit to look at Michi's face, "And is this Michi blushing again, I see?"
"A- Again?" Michi gently pushed on Mei's shoulder, "I'm not blushing, I'm just a little hot that's all....." She said, using the same excuse Rindo used before.
Rindo: Oh really? *He couldn't help but smirk* Well, the arcade will have some AC... Plus, if you're hot you can just stand beside me... *He said, catching on to her doing what he did before*
Shiki: He IS Frost... Makes sense...
With Michi catching sight of his smirk, she only blushed more, "Damn it, he's well aware of what he's doing to me, isn't he? Why does this only happen with him, I- I can't control it..."
"R- Right! I'm sure it'll help in the meantime.." Michi was hesitant but she went to stand besides Rindo. She was colder than before, but it only made her blush even more. She quickly turned her head away, "Rindo......"
Shiki: Seriously, you two are so adorable...
Rindo: *She looked at Michi* Are you starting to cool off a little bit? Or perhaps, you weren't really hot?
Shiki: [Wait, so did he know? If he knew, then he's got Michi standing next to him. Rindo, you sly fox.]
"I...." Michi couldn't even figure out how to reply, then just giving in. "F- Fine! Maybee I wasn't actually hot..." She gently punched his shoulder, her face still blushing. "This is supposed to be the other way around....."
Mei giggled, "To really see Michi like this with someone...."
Shiki: [I see..... Now this is an interesting development.]
Rindo: So, this is how you get when someone else is in control.... Well, when I'm in control.... [Slowly, but surely.... I'll start getting used to her.....]
Michi was still too flustered to even look at him, "When you put it like that....."
"If you were to ask me.... You're the first person to even get her like this." Mei mentioned. "At least as far as I know.."
Michi glared at her, "Mei!! You're not helping!"
Rindo: Sorry, maybe control is putting it a little too much to it.... I guess, you're never really on the receiving end like this very often... So, I figured I'd try it out... Seems like I'm doing good...
Shiki: Well well.... I would've never guessed Mr. Humble would be the one to turn the tables..
"You are.." Michi was starting to get herself back together now, "Even the first time we hung out together, you got me like this.. Though, probably more now than before..."
"Heh, I kinda like when he turns the tables around. It's entertaining to see her like this." Mei said.
"Mei you have no say in this!" Michi crossed her arms, "It won't always happen....."
Rindo: Maybe not always, but I'll try to hold on to the moments that I can get for it.... As I've said, the air around you when you show me something I taught you.... It's just cute is all... If you would've seen her at the rink..... She was amazing.
Shiki: Rindo Sensei.....
Rindo: I've been told as of late that I'm actually a pretty good teacher, so..... I guess the title is very much appropriate..
Michi looked to the side again, "Mm, now you're just flattering me.. You're too sweet..." She said. "But, at least now you have a title from Shiki that you actually agree with, huh?"
Rindo: Yeah, I can't keep denying my role as a sensei... Since... At first, I really wasn't giving myself that credit... It was like you said before, so I'm gonna start now...
"Oh? Yay!" Michi hugged him from besides him, "I'm happy you're gonna start acknowledging it! It's good to be humble, but you should still be able to give yourself a little credit, ya know? It doesn't hurt to be proud."
Rindo: *He nodded* You're right, I'm gonna start having more pride in what I do..
Shiki: Yess!!!! Now that's the Rindo I've been waiting on... Awesome!!!
Mei giggled, "Shiki's for sure gonna have fun out of this."
"How much closer are we? This is making me even more excited now!" Michi asked.
Shiki: We're not too far now.... But.... It's not so much I'm gonna have fun, but more so I'm glad to see Rindo starting to finally be a little more prideful...
Rindo: I just, didn't want to come off bragging....
Shiki: Hey, fair enough... That's why I'm glad you're finding your start... That way you find your medium.
"If it was something you mentioned consistently, thenn it may come off as bragging." Mei said.
Michi nodded, "As long as you're not overdoing it, you're fine. I doubt you would anyways, so you have nothing to worry about Rindo!"
Shiki: Yep, that's the basis of it!
*Not too long after they made it to the arcade*
Shiki: Here we are! Gamer's paradise.... Well, that and being behind a computer monitor...
Rindo: ..... Alright then....
Shiki: Anyway, I'll pay for our passes. *He then walked to the counter, getting 4 passes for them* Alright, Here you go. *He then handed each of them their pass* Now, time for Rindo Sensei to show us his top scoring ways.
Michi clapped her hands together, "Yay!"
Mei looked around and looked down at the pass Shiki handed to her, "Wait a second... I think I've been here before!"
Michi tilted her head, "You have?"
Mei nodded, "Mhm! With Akio and the others."
"Oh, that's cool." Michi nudged Mei's elbow, "Do you have any cool skills to show off to us then?"
"Pfftt no, I wish." Mei shrugged, "I'm mainly just a spectator.."
"Aw..." Michi pouted, "That's no fun..."
Mei punched her arm, "What is that supposed to mean??"
Michi yelped in pain, "Ah! What?? I'm just saying!"
Shiki: Hehe, hey Mei... I'm a little curious.... We know that Michi's pretty much about to be taken by Rindo, but what about you? Are you single?
Rindo: Way to be blunt.. *He said while he sweatdropped*
Shiki: Hey, I'm just asking if she has a boyfriend... Or, girlfriend... I just want to know..
Michi giggled, "I mean do you really expect anything else out of Shiki?" She told Rindo.
"I mean if you're curiouss.." Mei shook her head, "I'm not taken by anyone, though I wouldn't mind being with either.."
"Hmm are you showing interest in my sister, Shiki?" Michi asked.
Shiki: Perhaps, I guess you can Mei's caught my attention.... Now that I know. That's a good sign.
Rindo: Hold on, do you-
Shiki: Yeah, I'll admit it... Seeing Mei, I guess it sparked something in me...
Rindo: Sparked huh? You're not gonna do something crazy like "I'd jump off the highest building for you" are you?
Shiki: Of course not.... I'm just a guy that wants to find his way in this world.... And perhaps, maybe with Mei..
Rindo: Hold on a sec, not only did you admit your crush... But you double downed into a confession... Them you did all that without blushing or even feeling nervous.
Shiki: It's what happens when you do it and it feels natural coming from your heart is all...
Rindo: [Not to mention, he's not even worried about the speed of it all. He just went into a straight up confession..]
"Coming from your heart, hm..? Right here so suddenly?" Mei blushed slightly, "I wouldn't expect anything less from you Shiki. But, I guess this is what I liked about you from the beginning.."
Michi looked at Mei, "Wait..."
"I would be lying if I said you didn't catch my attention too, I really took a liking to you." Mei went up to his ear, "But, we can talk about it more when it's just us, alright?"
Michi smirked, "I see someonee took interest in his straightforward, or rather.. reckless nature."
Mei blushed and tried to hit Michi but she dodged it this time, "Be quiet.."
Shiki: [Just us huh?] *He nodded* Yeah, we can do that...
Rindo: You know what, I'll give it to you... I definitely wouldn't have believed that would work... I guess a straightforward nature has its benefits..
Shiki: Hehe, sometimes you've just got to give it a shot... Now, speaking of shot.... I believe we've got a Kill Count to learn from you.
*Rindo then lead them to an arcade game called Kill Count, a game using two Lightguns as controllers*
Shiki: Co-op in this game is pretty fun, but Rindo is one of the best... If not THE best solo players...
Rindo: It's all in the technique..... *He then started the game up after grabbing a Light Gun* The basic are simple, you're a mercenary going into enemy filled locations... You point, shoot and lower the gun like this to reload. *He said, doing the lowering motion to reload* Now the trick is how fast between the reload frames can you be to continue getting your shots.... *He said as he began to shoot, then reloading then tossing the gun into the other hand fast to continue shooting instantly*
Shiki: A hell of a technique Rindo....
"Oooh, you can really tell you have this game down pat! I'm sure I'll be able to somewhat keep up if I try my best, it doesn't seem too bad." Michi then went behind him, wrapping her arms around his torso and resting her head against his shoulder. "I'm sure you'll be fine even with a few distractions, hm?"
"Here she goes.." Mei sighed, "Michi let him play the poor game."
Michi giggled, "What? I'm just putting his top player title to the test.~"