Academy/school of study (If you go to one):
Bio:
Anything additional:

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 1369

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Shiki: Introduced as?
Rindo: *His face went red as she said it* Y-You wanted to be introduce as someone other than my friend?
Shiki: Other than? Wait a minute....
Rindo: *He then turned himself around* Mm....
Shiki: Well, Rindo did say he'd do whatever it-
Rindo: Gee! Would you look at the time! Let's get inside before we're late to homeroom! *He said pushing Shiki's back to move him*
Shiki: Whaaatt?
Rindo: We shouldn't tell her that yet.... Too soon...
Shiki: Too soon? Why because you just met yesterday?
Rindo: I can tell she's not even feeling in that regard... We're not pushing that yet...
Shiki: The only thing I could say, you should get those feelings across before it's too late.... You never know. Some hotshot could come in and charm her... You'll live in regret.
Rindo: I'll be fine Shiki...
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
"Other than his friend? You really told him that?" Mei asked. "Isn't that moving a little fast?"
"Hmm, maybeee...." Michi replied. "But, for the most part, I'm not really serious... I just like to tease and flirt with him a little bit, his reactions are cute.."
Mei tilted her head, "Is it really ok to tell him that then? It just feels like you're messing with him, Michi..."
"Huh!?" Michi shook her head, "No, no! I promise you I would never do something like that to him. Although I'm really not serious, it doesn't mean I'm against the idea..." Michi blushed only slightly, "I still like him... I just want to take my time, ya know? There's no need to rush into it all..."
"Ok, I know you wouldn't do something like that that, but I'm just making sure!" Mei said. "Just don't take too long."
Michi raised her eyebrow, a little confused by what Mei said, but she just shrugged it off. The two then walked back to Shiki and Rindo. "Is everything ok guys?" Mei asked.
last edited over a year ago
Rindo: Sure, everything's fine.... Isn't that right Shiki?
Shiki: Of course, we just need to make sure we're being punctual is all.
Rindo: Mhm... You have no need to worry.... *He said adjusting his glasses*
Shiki: [Poor Rindo, he's in such denial... I guess I can't be too surprised. It's his first potential girlfriend..]
Mei took their word, "Mmm, alright! Just making sure. I'll probably be leaving soon considering I'm in a different homeroom class.."
"Oh, wait! Before you go, I realized I haven't even properly introduced you yet... Rindo, Shiki, this is my sister Mei! I've already mentioned her a few times before to you, Rindo." Michi said.
Rindo: Aaah, so that's Mei. *He then bowed* It's nice to meet you..
Shiki: Pleasure to meet you Mei... Shiki Kisagawa at your service.
Rindo: At your service huh?
Shiki: What? Something wrong with that introduction?
Rindo: No, not at all. Never change Shiki.
"Ooh, at my service? You've made some nice friends, Michi..." Mei told Michi. "It's a pleasure to meet the both of you too!"
Michi looked at her suspiciously, "Righttt... I guess I have?"
Mei giggled, "I want to stay and talk more but, I should head to my own class. Maybe we can talk more later!" She said as she started to leave, waving goodbye. "Make sure Michi doesn't fall asleep for me!"
Michi simply rolled her eyes.
Rindo: [Unfortunately, that's not something I can stop..] Anyway....
Shiki: So that's Mei huh? Nice girl.
Rindo: You getting any ideas in that head of yours?
Shiki: The head must always be filled with ideas Rin.... If not, then life is boring.
Rindo: I can't tell whether to praise you for being philosophical, or be concerned that you may have a crazy idea in your head...
Shiki: Crazy idea? Nooo, that's not me. The last crazy idea was not paying my debt to Skill-Out and thinking I was safe....
Rindo: Aren't you a level 0 too? How did you end up against them?
Shiki: You know.... I'm siding with the Espers.... It's not like every esper in this world is evil... So, it was unncessary.
Michi sweatdropped, "Rindo, you really weren't lying when you said he's reckless..." She raised an eyebrow at Shiki, "If that was your last crazy idea, I really don't think I would be all that surprised if you truly do have another one in your head right now..."
Shiki: I'll have you know, my recklessness is all part of my charm....
Rindo: Said by who?
Shiki: You know...... People.
Rindo: You must mean yourself.
Shiki: I don't see much of a problem with it if I was.
Michi giggled, "The friendship between you and Mei would be interesting... Between her and I, usually I'm seen as the more carefree one. But, besides that, we should probably head into the classroom.. Where do you usually sit Rindo?" Michi smiled, "I wanna sit next to you."
Rindo: *He then pointed out where he sat near the window in the center* I usually sit right there...
Shiki: Mhm, Mr. Window Center Seat.
Rindo: That's not even a funny name.
Shiki: Regardless, back when we met.. I could tell you had quite a bit on your mind before. You know, considering...
"Hm?" Michi tilted her head, "Considering what..?" She asked, a bit clueless as to what he was referring to.
Shiki: Oh, I was talking about considering what was going on with his dad.. His head wasn't really geared towards anything other than getting his education... Like the good boy he is.
Rindo: I'm gonna need you to not say that like I'm your kid.
Shiki: Like the good Rindo you are.
Rindo: Not sure if that was any better...
Shiki: Anyway, things are different now.... Your dad's coming around and who knows, perhaps you and Michi-
Rindo: Aanywayy... You never told me Shiki, what's your type?
Shiki: My type huh? I guess I never really got into a preference... I guess a girl who's a good spirit like me is all...
"Wow it's that easy to get him to change subjects, huh?" Michi giggled, "Heh, I know a girl who can be described as such... I mean, I guess I could also technically fall into that category? Buut... I may be out of the question, of course.~" Michi said, patting on Rindo's head and heading to the seat beside Rindo's usual spot.
Rindo: *He blushed and turned his head to the side as he sat down in his seat, Shiki then sitting behind him*
Shiki: Of course, I'd never try to overstep...
Rindo: ...... You're a good guy Shiki... Just learn to have some subtlety...
Shiki: Subtlety huh? ..... Nah, it ain't my strong suit.
Rindo: Glad to know you can admit it....
As Michi sat down, she crossed her leg and gently rested her cheek on her hand. "Heh, well I guess it's not always a bad thing.." She smiled at Rindo, "Technically, it is thanks to Shiki we got to go on that little date together, hm?"
Shiki: Exactly... There are times where subtlety isn't always needed. Now look, you were able to get your first date..
Rindo: [Yeah, except I can't even tell if it was a real date or just a casual hangout.] You're right about that...
Shiki: See.... Someday, you'll come around to it. Besides, you know it's all part of my charm.
Rindo: And there he goes...
"Maybe one day he will," She giggled, "Our date was simple, but I really liked it.. We should probably think about when the next one should be, but that can be a conversation for later......." As Michi was resting her cheek on her hand, she started to a feel a little drowsy, her eyes slowly closing.
(We could time skip to either lunch or even just after school, up to you. c:)
(I'll timeskip to after school.)
*The end of the school day rolled around, Shiki stood and stretched as Rindo gathered his materials*
Shiki: I'm just saying, class would so much funner if we didn't have to just sit through a lecture.
Rindo: Mm...
Shiki: Which reminds me, I don't think I ever asked... What's your endgame once this is over?
Rindo: I'm not really sure... I may find a job in the science field...
Shiki: Which means you're likely gonna be a university boy.
Rindo: I'd advise you do the same...
Shiki: Whaaat? Come on, I don't NEED to attend university... I could just work somewhere and climb my way up..
Rindo: .... I guess that is an alternative, but you'll probably still need-
Shiki: Come now Rin, what can't the internet tell me in a few days that a school plan will try to tell me in a year.
Rindo: ..... I doubt you'll even stick with it...
Shiki: Ye of little faith Rindo. Ye of little faith.
By the end of school day, everything was practically the same as always with Michi, where she was just sleeping and drooling away at her desk. No one understood why she even takes out any of her school materials considering she always too busy sleeping to actually take notes.
Shiki: This conversation's missing something....... Ah, of course... *He then went over to Michi's desk* Heeey, wakey wakey miss. Sleepy.
Rindo: That really is just how you are.
"Hmmm....?" Michi slowly lifted her head from the desk, rubbing her eyes. "Is class over already...? Mmmm, just gimme a few more minutes......" She said before laying her head down back on the desk and closing eyes.
Shiki: [You've got your hands full Rindo. Well, only one way I can go from here.] *He then leaned to whisper into her ear* Are you sure? You're gonna miss out on your opportunity to make out with Rindo..
*Rindo's face went red, and hid his face in a book he had on hand*
Rindo: [Shiki!! You can't be serious!!]
As Shiki whispered that in her ear, Michi's head quickly sprung up and now she's suddenly full of energy. She stretched out her arms, "Ya know, I don't think I really feel all that tired anymore.. Make out with Rindo, you say?? How do I sign myself up for that?"
Rindo: *His face turned a deep red and he tried his best to hide his face* [No way she's serious!]
Shiki: Yoooo Rindo... You've got a taker!
Rindo: [Damn it Shiki!! I can't even think straight now...]
Michi giggled and pulled her chair closer to Rindo. She used her hand to gently push down the book which covered his face, "You know if you cover your face, there's no way I'd be able to take the opportunity...~ Have you ever kissed anyone before, Rindo..?" She didn't plan to do it in this moment, but she still wanted to enjoy this.
Rindo: No.... [Of course I haven't... You're the first girl I've ever dated.] B-Besides... I don't think we should do that until we've had our... Well, you know... The date where we say..... [,Crap I can't even say it..]
Shiki: My Rindo.... You good.
Rindo: ..... [Not helping Shiki!]
Michi smirked, "Where we say what, hmm...?" Although she knew the answer, she didn't want either of them to say it just yet. She pulled her chair back, "Don't worry Rindo, we'll wait..~ Besides, don't you think it'd be better if it was just us two..?"
Rindo: ........ *His eyes peeked from the book he was hiding his face behind, he then nodded* That would be.... A.... L-Little more ideal.....
Shiki: Seriously, you're both so cute.... It almost makes me want to tell you both to kiss and get a room..
Rindo: Shiki....
Shiki: Oh, well there I go again....
"Who knows? Maybe at some point you actually will be able to... And maybe it'll happen?" Michi giggled, "Let me calm down for now, I don't to be overwhelming, Rindo.."
Rindo: ...... Thank you, much appreciated....
Shiki: Maybe some day he'll get past this whole blushing red face thing...
Rindo: I've never even been on a date. I'm not used to it.
Shiki: Which is why I said you'll get past it....
Rindo: ..... Anyway..... Michi, do you have any plans today?
"Hmm.. Do I have any plans today..?" Michi's tapped her chin, thinking about it, "Not really...." She scratched the back of her head, "If I'm not on duty for Judgment, I'm likely at home or just asleep somewhere...."
Rindo: I see....
Shiki: *He then looked at Rindo* So.... You ask her about plans, and that's it?
Rindo: I was... Curious...
Shiki: Doubt it, you want to hang out again don't you.
Rindo: ..... *He blushed as he didn't deny it*
Shiki: Very well... Miss. Renka working today?
Rindo: N-No... She's got Kasumi from school already...
Shiki: That so? I'll go hang at your place then...
Rindo: What's wrong with your place?
Shiki: Oh, nothing... Just feel like hanging in the Mitsunami house. Anyway, don't let me keep the future lovebirds. Later Michi, later Rin. *He said, heading out of class*
"Byee Shiki!" Michi gathered and put all her things away as she stood up. She then sat on top of her desk instead now, while waiting for Rindo, "I can see that Shiki loves to put you on the spot often, huh? You know you could've just asked to hang out again if you wanted." She smiled, "Because regardless I would've wanted to ask you.."
Rindo: Sorry..... Guess I'm still nervous about it all.... I mean, to think of what could be in the future if this goes further.... I can't help it, ya know?
"Don't be sorry, Rindo! As much as I like to tease you a little bit because I find it cute..~ I still understand!" She had a warm smile, "It's ok to feel that way.. I'm sure you'll get the hang of it a bit sooner or later."
Rindo: Yeah... Eventually..... Alright, since I picked the place last time... It's your turn to pick this time. *He said as he finally began to gather his materials into his bag*
"Hmm, you're not wrong.." Michi gently swung her legs while sitting on the desk, trying to think of somewhere they could go together. "Maybeee, have you ever been to a karaoke place before?"
Rindo: Karaoke... *He shook his head* No.. I've never been... It was never really my thing... I'm not that big into it. *He said scratching his head*
Michi tilted her head, "Hmm, well would you wanna give it a shot? Of course, I don't wanna take you somewhere you think you wouldn't enjoy so if anything I do have some other ideas!"
Rindo: Well, I guess I could give it a shot... I mean, I'm not much of a singer. But... Part of me feels like you might got that special voice.
Michi scratched the back of her head, "Aww, well I wouldn't say thaatt much.. But, why don't we find out?" She stood up from the desk, "Who knows, maybe so do you and you just don't know it yet! You ready to go?"
Rindo: I wouldn't doubt you do. *He got his bag onto his person, carrying it with him* Very well, let's get going then. I'll follow your lead this time, since this is your spot after all.
"Alright!" Michi then left, heading out the school and began walking in the direction of the karaoke place. "You know it would probably be fun to come here along with Shiki and Mei.." Michi laughed a little thinking about it, "Shiki probably would've been messing with you the whole time. Buut, I think it's better that it's just us two."
Rindo: I mean, you're right on both points... If Shiki were here... He'd probably tease me to no end.. Which, definitely makes me glad that it's just me and you right now.... [Thiugh honestly, she may not be as bad as Shiki, nothing's stopping her from doing it too..]
"Heh, see? Even though I am a little bit of the same...." Michi walked closer beside him and gently held onto hand. She looked at him and smile, "I would maybe say you enjoy it at least a little more when it's coming from me, hm?"
Rindo: Mmm..... I guess that's a little hard to say... *He said putting his hand on his chin* Maybe in my own way I do... Perhaps it's something different... *He then blushed thinking about the ways she did mess with him* Actually, never mind... It's still about the same...
Michi giggled, "Don't worry, I'll tone down on messing with you a little bit anyways. Besides, I wouldn't want you to always think I'm just joking! I guess, in a way... some of the things I say, I actually mean them....." As Michi said that, they soon arrived to the karaoke place which she took to her advantage to quickly change subject from what she said. "Anywayyss..!" She ran ahead of him and then turned to face him with her arms spread out in the air, "We're here!"
Rindo: [She totally wasn't about to talk about us being here... But, I won't press on about it...] So we are... [I still haven't even thought of what song I'd do...]
Michi blushed only slightly, "I don't think he got what I said, though maybe that's on me..... But, why didn't I have the confidence to just tell him that straight on? That I actually mean some of the things I say to him...." She shook her head to change her mind from it.
"Here, I'll get us set up!" Michi brought him inside, she got one of the privates rooms for them. Inside the room there was a couch which surrounded a low table. Across was a flat screen TV and beside one of the ends of the couch was the karaoke machine along with a few mics as well. "Well, this is really it! I usually get the private room rather than doing this in a bigger group.. This has always just been more fun for me!" Michi said as she got herself onto the couch, sitting comfortably.