If level 5, then what's your nickname:
Academy/school of study (If you go to one):
Bio:
Anything additional:

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1301-1350 of 1369

11 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Rindo: *He blushed* I mean Mei isn't wrong... I'm not fully sure on the safety of that...
Shiki: Hehe! There's our Rin...
Rindo: Then again.... I guess when have we ever been safe with everything that happens?
Renka: Oh?
Rindo: I'm just saying, I won't deny you sitting on my lap...
Shiki: Just say you want her to.. I'm sure it's fine Rin.
11 months ago LillyBlack said…
Michi kissed Rindo's cheek, "It's more than fine! Sitting on your lap it is then.~"
Kali just smiled and felt relieved seeing Michi happier now. "I'll let it happen this one time then. Let's go back to car then so I can get that dinner started, alright?"
They all started heading their way back to the car buut Michi didn't follow just yet. She still held onto Rindo, holding him back for just a moment. "If we're all going back to the house, we probably wouldn't have 1-on-1 time like this for a little bit..." She told him. "So... I just wanted to take my chance now to tell you that I really am happy to see you all better Rin.." She hugged him tighter, snuggling her head into his shoulder, "You have no idea how much seeing you in that hospital bed broke me..."
Rindo: Michi.....*He looked at her with a warm smile as he wrapped his arms around* [I know she felt terrible about it all... I'd lost myself because I didn't commit to ending Taka then and there..... Honestly, if it were Michi in that condition.... Who knows what I'd do in that circumstance..] I'm glad to be back... I'm glad that I could be back in your arms like this...
"So am I Rin..." Michi lifted her head from his shoulder and gently kissed Rindo on the lips. "Let's go to the car now.. I just wanted to have this little moment with you.."
Michi then held his hand as they walked back to the car together, everyone else already inside and waiting on them. Michi opened up the back door so Rindo can go inside first.
Kali looked back at them with a smirk, Ooh, I see our reunited lovebirds are back now."
Michi playfully rolled her eyes, "You guys only had to wait like two seconds, shush."
Shiki: Yeah? Still, it makes you wonder.... If they would've had the one on one time in a different location....
Rindo: Oh stop... You don't have to suggest anything...
Renka: At the end of it all, as long as you're being safe....
Rindo: Oh, I see you're in on it too mom....
Shiki: I mean... Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if she couldn't keep herself off of you for quite a bit now..
Mei smirked, "I think her wanting to sit on his lap is already the first sign of that..."
When Rindo got into the car, Michi went in and comfortably sat on his lap, her head already turned away from that.. "And what if that was the case? I'm sure Rin wouldn't mind at all."
Kali started up the car and started driving back home, "Oh don't worry. We're sure he wouldn't mind one bit..."
Michi just slightly blushed, "Mom!"
Rindo: With everything that's gone on.... Honestly, this is more or less the best outcome... If she weren't like this.. I'd have to be quite concerned..
Shiki: Point made.... Still... It begs the question what may go on further into the night..
Rindo: No, I don't think anything begs that question..
Shiki: Of course it does... Her love gets his memory back, and they're together again... Perhaps a romantic night awaits them...
Rindo: Shiki.... Never change..
Michi smirked, "I don't really mind the sound of that...." Michi then adjusted herself on Rindo's lap so she can whisper in Rindo's ear, "I'm sure just sitting on your lap like this already has some feelings going for you..~"
Mei sweatdropped, "Maybe this is more reasons why I should get Shiki away from those rom-coms. Then again... Whether I stop him or not, that's just how his brain works...."
Michi giggled, "I don't know, I think he should keep watching them.. Heh, maybe even get Rin to watch em' too."
Kali glanced at them talking through the rear-view mirror, "Alrightt, alright you guys. While we're still just driving back, is there anything you guys are craving? Gimme some ideas for your dinner!"
Mei immediately had a suggestion, "Ooh, you know mom it's been awhile since you've done that bbq pork roast you used to always do... Why don't you make that?"
Kali chuckled, "Well, maybe I can go with that.. What do the rest of you think?"
Rindo: That sounds good...
Shiki: Sounds really good to me.. A BBQ pork roast... Just in that name alone, it sounds absolutely mouth watering..
Renka: Well, if the kiddos are in.. Then so am I...
Rindo: So, you said she always used to make it... Is this a Kato family delicacy?
Kali nodded, "Mhm! I used to make it quite often when Mei and Michi were just little kids. But, I made it progressively less when things were just falling apart and our family didn't feel the same anymore..."
Michi happily grinned, "But now that all those troubles are gone, it's a perfect time to make it! I can't even remember the last time I had it so this is honestly exciting for me."
Shiki: So, this is the perfect occasion for it... A celebration with the family coming back together... Plus, Rin's back in full effect.... You know, usually when a protagonist comes back from these things.. They get a new trick or two... Did you perhaps pick up anything?
Rindo: No Shiki,.... At least, I don't believe I did....
Shiki: Hmm.... Well, the future is not yet written... Perhaps something will kick in at one point or another..
Michi smirked, "Maybe that new trick of his is only for me to know...." She joked.
"Michi, if you were next to me right now, I'd flick your head. You're letting your head get a little too far..." Mei told her.
Michi looked at Mei, "Oh c'mon, I was just kidding!"
Kali then finally parked in the front of the Kato household, "I'm sure if he does have a couple new tricks, there'll come a time and place where you guys will find out... For now, we're back home!"
Shiki: Awesome....
Renka: Hey, Kali... I hope you have room for one more.... Kasumi's on her way here as well.. Didn't want to leave her out of this...
Shiki: Yeah, she probably wouldn't be too happy considering... Good, then I guess we can call it the best family dinner to exist..
Rindo: One of the best, I'm sure there'll be many more..
Kali responded, "Oh we'll have more than enough space for Kasumi! I'll make sure to leave the door open for her so she can come right in. Mei, can you make sure it's locked afterwards?"
Mei nodded, "Uh-huh, you got it."
Everyone then got out of the car and Kali opened up the front door. She quickly organized the cushions on the couch and even brought over some blankets, placing them over the arm on the couch. "Well, you're all welcome to get as comfortable as you like! In just a moment I'll bring over some water and then I'll get straight to the pork roast."
As Michi came in, she was quick to jump and lay on the couch, taking up most of the space. "Mmm, it's been so long since I've been able to do it..."
Mei stood behind the couch and hit the back of Michi's head with a pillow, "Yeah, and I still think this isn't a great time to do it.. We have guests Michi!"
"Oww.." Michi pointed to the armchairs, "Lookk, there's some armchairs right there...."
"Can you count? There's only two of them..." Mei told her.
Michi pouted, then sitting up and actually sitting properly on the couch, "Finee, you win."
Shiki: Oh it's fine.. I've sat on the floor next to furniture more times than you'd think.. Even if there was space...
Rindo: Even so, there's more than you.... *He said as he sat next to Michi*
Shiki: Hey, I'm just saying.. She wanted to sit on your lap... So, I thought she may want to lay her head on your lap as well...
Renka: *She walked with Kali* If there's anything that I can help you with, you can feel free to ask me.. I wouldn't mind helping out with the cooking.
"You know, technically I still can..." Michi adjusted herself so her head was laying on Rindo's lap and her legs were propped over the arm of the couch. She grinned, "See!"
Mei went over, sitting besides them on the couch. "As long as you don't fall asleep down there.."
"Oh I won'ttt." Michi replied. "I can't just fall asleep when I have Rin back.. I'll fight every urge I have!"

Kali went into the kitchen, preparing water for all of them. "Are you sure you'd want to help out? You've already gone through so much today... The least I can do is finally give you a chance to lay back a bit."
Shiki: Seriously, you two are the cutest...
Rindo: Oh stop it.... Besides, I don't necessarily blame her...
Shiki: Neither do I... It's good to have you back... Not to mention, it'd good that you aren't corrupted...
Rindo: Yeah, no lies there.... Though, thanks don't even begin to describe how I am...
Shiki: No thanks necessary.... We ARE brothers.... Though, with the future I guess that may be quite literal..
Rindo: Well, literal or not... You're right..

Renka: I... *She thought about it, she didn't really take much time to sit back. Seeing Rin in the hospital she hasn't given herself much time to mentally recuperate. She then sighed* I guess I'm so used to just doing it by instinct.. *She looked over to them in the living room while talking to Kali* Though, I guess I don't have to tell you that huh...
"You know, with everything back to normal now, I was thinking... Maybe we should all take a trip together!" Michi suggested. "To do what, I don't know yet...."
Mei tilted her head, "A trip? Michi, you know school still exists right?"
Michi pouted, "Welll, it can be a weekend trip! But it's not like a pay attention in class anyways...."
Mei giggled, "Speak for yourself, Michi. But, a mini trip does sound nice..."

"Not at all..." Kali finished up preparing the water for everyone, even adding an extra one for whenever Kasumi arrives. She placed the glasses on a tray and handed it to Renka, "Here, take this over to them and just do whatever you'd like to relax, ok? I'm more than willing to cook all this on my own, as long it means that all of you are ok."
Renka: *She nodded* Thank you.... *She said as she took to the tray, then taking to the living room and placing the tray on the table*
Rindo: A mini trip.... So, that begs the question where we'd go...
Shiki: Not to mention it's only for the weekend....
Rindo: Well, the most we could go to is out of town...
Shiki: Ah, Miss. Renka....
Renka: You know, I hear Kyoto's got a good inn to stay for the weekend...
Rindo: In Kyoto huh?
Shiki: Well, that's definitely a start.. *He said taking a glass of water*
As Renka took the glasses of water to the living room, Kali started to prepare the big family dinner.
Mei reached over and took her glass of water, "I don't think we've ever really been out of town often, so I guess we should just take the chance to do a little exploring in Kyoto! You know.. walking around, visiting some shops and landmarks.. and trying out a lot of new foods and snacks!"
Michi started to imagine about their already, "Ooo, I hear there's some really nice hot springs too... That'll really get us relaxing."
Shiki: You know, that's not a bad idea at all...
Rindo: Time in the hot springs.... Hm....
Renka: With everything that's happened, I'm sure you kids could use it...
Shiki: Ah, you're coming too...
Renka: Wha-
Shiki: When was the last time you've truly aat back and relaxed? Let yourself get lost in a good soak of the hot spring.. Revitalize the body, even your mind.
Rindo: Yeah, it'd be a good idea for all of us.... Still, you sound you've aged a bit Shiki.. Did you get a bit smarter?
Renka: Well, I'll tell you.. Before we got the call, Shiki here got the location of the central control in district 18.
Rindo: No kidding?
Renka: You should've seen the look on Kuja's face... Shiki pulled off something quite amazing..
Rindo: Did he? Guess I have to give the guy a little more credit..
Shiki: What?
Rindo: I mean, I would've thought the ladies would've come up with the plan.. But you?
Shiki: Is it that surprising?
Rindo: For me, quite surprising..
Mei grinned, "Surprising or not, I'm still proud of him regardless."
Michi crossed her arms, "Pfftt, I'm sure I could've been capable of figuring something out like that..."
Mei glanced to her, "Michi if it was just you, I'm pretty sure you would've just tried to punch it out of him."
Michi shrugged, "Ok? That sounds pretty effective to me."
"Michi, I don't think I'd wanna know what your ability looks like at it's limit.." Mei told her.
Michi rolled her eyes, "Ok if you left me in there, it wouldn't have gone that far..." She said, basically just straight up lying.
Rindo: *He sweatdropped looking at Michi* Yeah, considering what I know about your history..... So, wait... What exactly did you do?
Shiki: A classic bait and switch... Made him think he was getting freedom.. In all reality, I made him sign a null and void contract... Though, I do have Renka and Kozuki to thank for that as well. Since you're under that clause and all...
Rindo: Yeah? Seriously, color me impressed... I never pictured you to be one to read the fine print.
Shiki: Yeah well.... When you've worked with Anti-Skill... You get an understanding of how it all works..
Renka: Kuja was quite upset when he realized he wasn't getting out..
Shiki: Not to mention, he thought he was getting Michi and getting you out of the picture... Play around with his mind a bit...
Rindo: I guess it's a good thing you really are on our side... You're smarter than I ever gave you credit for..
Shiki: Can't tell if that was a compliment or not... *He then grinned* But, now you know not to underestimate me..
Rindo: Great, you're developing an ego....
Mei giggled and leaned over to Shiki to give him a hug, "I say we let it happen."
"Now how about for our next adventure, we merge all of our brain cells together and figure out how to take this shitty system down entirely?" Michi suggested, half jokingly.
Mei sweatdropped, "Don't you think that's a uh.. a pretty big jump?"
Michi then explained, "Hmm... Maybe? But, I mean if Rindo was taken advantage of like that, can't you imagine how many other messed up projects there are? If we'd have to take it down one by one than so be it... I'd rather do that than just let it slide...."
Rindo: She's not wrong... Remember, we did have Project Inferno to deal with... Then with the resurface of Juzo, it's not that much better...
Shiki: Still, it makes you wonder what project file he's under...
Renka: Either way, if he's working with Shohei, that means he could be resuming any projects under our noses in the meanwhile...
Shiki: But, he's away.. He couldn't possibly have anything else left..
Renka: Shohei may have been a man bent on having power, but he was still pretty smart.. Which means even though Kozuki is the head of Esper Research..
Rindo: He had a backup somewhere in case this happened..
Michi sighed, "Man this is all so annoying....Maybe the trip would be wasting too much time...."
Mei quickly shook her head, "Nononono, you're not bringing up the idea of a trip and backing down on it already! We've gone through so much stress from the past situations. Even though there's more to deal with, we can't just jump into another... We're going to tear ourselves apart that way."
"Right right, I'm sorry..." Michi said, being brought back to her senses. "We need the break.. But Miss. Mitsunami, do you think can let Kozuki know? Maybe we can at the very least have a headstart once we come back."
Renka: I could do that....
*Though the door was opened, a knock on it could be heard and Kasumi entered*
Kasumi: Hey everyone!
Shiki: There she is!!
Kasumi: Looks like the gang's all here, mom included..
Rindo: Looks like you're in time too.. Miss. Kali's cooking us something quite nice..
Kasumi: So I've heard.. Mom sold me on a family delicacy..
Hearing Kasumi's voice, Michi lifted her head from Rindo's lap and looked past the couch, "Kasumi!!"
Mei looked back as well, "Mhm! A nice bbq pork roast and I wouldn't be surprised if mom's cooking up something else in there too."
Kali could hear them from the kitchen and went over to the living room, "You honestly came exactly at the right time, it's nice to meet you Kasumi! If you guys like, you can come in and start getting yourselves comfortable at the dining table. It's all set up for the most part, I just have to bring out the food!"
Shiki: Alright then!!
Kasumi: *She then approached Kali* It's a pleasure to meet you as well..
*They then began to gather at the dining table as Kali requested*
Rindo: [It almost feels weird, thinking about the fact that her flesh and blood brother is running around.... Well, I guess not exactly. But...]
Shiki: You know, with the way Mei and Michi hyped this up... I can't help but be so excited for this.
Rindo: It can't be helped... Family delicacies end up being a best meal... Dishes that have a story, always tend to have the greatest tastes.
Michi followed with the rest, sitting at the table and obviously sitting next to Rindo. "I've already had it before and I'm honestly just as excited! It's been so long, you have no idea..."
Mei also took her seat at the dining table, "It was definitely a favorite of Michi and I's when we were younger, so I'm happy we get to have it again together.. And with you guys too!"
Once everyone gathered around at the table, Kali started to lay out all of the dishes she prepared. Right in the center of the table, she placed down the bbq pork roast that was thinly sliced and beautifully arranged around the dish like a spiral. On either side of the pork roast, Kali placed down more food, vegetable gyoza on one side and cucumber salad on the other. All of the smells of the food were starting to fill up the room and Mei and Michi were getting more and more excited. Finally, Kali went around and gave everything their own bowl of rice.
Kali clapped her hands together, "Alright! That's about all that I decided to put together for this dinner, so you're all free to dig in and enjoy the Kato family delicacy!"
Shiki: It's so beautifully arranged... This isn't just food, this is practically art.
Renka: I have to admit, you're giving me quite the run for my money here..
Rindo: {Maybe I should learn this recipe at some point... Cooking this for Michi's birthday... Maybe even our...] *He blushed mid-thought, then looking at the food* Still, it'd be an insult to the chef if we didn't eat right.
Shiki: Guess you're right.... Wonder what's got you blushy over there Rin... Anything we should know about?
Rindo: It's nothing you have to worry about. *He said as he began to get his bit of everything to his plate, beginning to dig in*
Renka: Whatever it is, I'm sure it's harmless.. *She said as she began to get her bit of everything as well*
"Rin tends to blush pretty easily, so I'm also pretty sure it's harmless," Michi mentioned. She rested her cheek on her hand, looking at Rindo, "As his girlfriend though, it does get me a little curious to know what's going on in that cute lil' brain of his.."
Mei just looked at Michi, confused. "Did you just call his brain... cute?"
Michi started to organize her plate, also taking a little bit of everything, "Yeahhh, what about it?"
Mei stared at her for a couple more seconds before just shaking her head with a smile, "I don't know why I even question you anymore, Michi." She said before finally taking everything on her plate too.
Michi just giggled and focused back on her food, conjuring up the best bite she could ever take. Besides the gyoza, she took the perfect amounts of everything on her spoon and finally took a bite. Her eyes immediately lit up, "Mmm, it's exactly how I remember!! Mom, if there were one thing you could make forever for us, I would choose this.. I could eat this a million times over!"
Kali smiled, "And if you asked me to make a million times, I would gladly do it for you. But I'm happy you're enjoying it!"
Rindo: No kidding? Michi and Mei didn't overexaggerate when they said this was a favorite.
Kasumi: *After she got her bit of everything, she then took a bite as well* No way!! How... It's like... My tastebuds are singing a praise...
Shiki: Seriously, this is..... Well, what more can I say that hasn't been said? The presentation, the taste.... No way you're telling me you're not a 5 star chef?
Renka: *As she took her bite, she felt the same, her taste buds being sent into bliss* Shiki's right, you've got to be a 5 star chef... I feel like only a true professional could put something like this together..
Rindo: [Now I've really got to get this recipe... I need to learn it. It's all so incredible.]
"Oh c'mon guys, you're just trying to flatter me now. I wouldn't go as far as saying 5-star chefff.." Kali told them. "Heh, though I don't hate the compliment."
Mei started to eat a couple bites too, "Oh shush Mom, I'm sure you already know yourself how great you did with this dinner! You deserve all of the compliments."
Kali stood behind Mei, with her hands on Mei's chair, "Aw well, I guess making this dinner so many times over the years, I've come to perfect it. If you all really do love it so much, I'd be more than happy to share if you ever get curious. I mean, we are all family here."
Rindo: Really? *He blushed, realizing his excitement* I mean... Usually most chefs tend to keep certain ingredients a secret... So, it's just surprising is all. *He would say, though he knew that wasn't what it was about*
Shiki: Oh? I don't believe it's the chef secret thing... But, who am I to press you?
Renka: Well, with a bit of intuition.... I think I could see why he'd want to learn it... Not to mention, the reason is right here with us..
Shiki: Yeah? I think I could piece it together.. Though, saying it out loud would ruin it..
Mei looked at Michi, "Oh I'm sure it'll be piecing together in her brain too.."
But... it didn't piece together in Michi's head because instead she was just completely entranced by her food. She finally looked up from her plate, noticing Mei staring at her. "Hm? What are you guys even talking about..?" She asked, completely clueless.
Mei sweatdropped, "Or not...."
Michi just shrugged it off and went back to eating up her food.
Kali smiled as she watched her, "I"ll make sure to even give you a written version of it, Rin.." She chuckled, "I'll have all of the secrets on there for you."
Rindo: Much appreciated...
Shiki: Hmm... Look at you Rin... Only not too long ago you've come back to us and you're already making strides...
Rindo: *He blushed deeper* What are you talking about? Like I've said, some chefs usually keep those recipes a secret.. So, just being able to get it is amazing..
Shiki: Right, keep telling yourself that.. Regardless to his reason, I can understand why he'd want to learn this.. *He said as he continued eating*
Renka: It'd a wonderful dish nonetheless..
"Thank you, I really didn't expect all of you to love it so much! I'll make sure to pack up any leftovers for you so you can enjoy it back at home too." Kali said.
Michi looked up from her plate again to look at Kali, "Ooh, can you save some leftovers for me too?"
Mei pouted, "Heyy, I exist too you know!"
Michi rolled her eyes, "I'll share with you!"
Kali nodded to reassure them, "Don't worry don't worry, I'll make sure there's enough leftovers for everyone if you want some later. Is there anything you kids plan to do after eating?"
Renka: That's very much appreciated...
Rindo: Honestly, I'm not sure... Just being back with everyone is great..
Shiki: Be honest, you just want to rest with Michi...
Rindo: *He blushed, adjusting his glasses* Well, that's not exactly wrong..
Renka: Just make sure you're being safe.
Rindo: *His face then turned red* ...... Come on... Seriously?
last edited 11 months ago
Michi took one of her last bites with a smirk. "She's just making sure to give us a little reminder... Since I'm sure something more came to your mind besides simply just sleeping besides me... Hm, Rindo?~"
Mei scratched the back of her head, "Alrighttt.. Michi, are you forgetting that that Kasumi's still at the table with us? This is her own brother you're talking about here."
"I'll stoppp... Heh, for now. Besides, I'm sure she's fine.." Michi looked over to Kasumi, "Right?"
Kasumi: It's nothing I haven't heard before.... Besides, it isn't my place to tell Rindo what' to do with his body.
Rindo: Uh......
Shiki: Anyway, I guess we know where Rin's at with it... Not to mention, I'm surprised Michi's ever so casual about it.. Then again, I guess her mind must be there too.. After everything that's happened, why wouldn't it be?
Rindo: ..... Either way.... I'll just be glad to be with her all around... Whether or not anything goes further...
Michi then finally finished her bowl, "As long as I get to hug him and joke around with him, I'm happy!" Michi was about to stand up with her plate before Kali interfered.
"Here don't worry, I'll take care of that." Kali said, taking Michi's plate from her and taking it over to the sink. "By the way, Michi.. With Taka gone and everything, does this mean you'll stay over for the night?"
Mei sort of looked to the side, "Yeah, I do miss having your company around... But you didn't hear that from me!"
"Oh, do you?" Michi said, giggling. "But, yeah! Why wouldn't I say yes to staying over now? I could even move back in, right?"
Kali nodded, "You think I'm gonna say no to that? Your room is still even intact. Hasn't really been touched besides from cleaning it every once it awhile." She walked back over to the table, "I'm assuming Rin would be staying in your room with you. How about the rest of you? If you decide to stay, I'm sure I can somehow make some space for the night."
Kasumi: We don't live far, but I won't object to crashing here for the night..
Renka: If Kasumi isn't objecting, then neither will I..
Shiki: I can stay with Mei in her room... Just make sure you two don't "sleep" too loud.. *He said with a smug grin on his face*
Rindo: Shut up...
Renka: Seriously Kali... I know you tell me not to worry about it, but you've done so much for us.. Someday, I'll figure out just what I can do to repay all of this kindness..
Kali shook her head, "And I'm telling you it isn't necessary! I promise. I know Rin was also involved, but you came to help Michi during her situation with Taka. Helping all of you during and after Rin's recovery is really the least I can do. You needed it." She explained, collecting any other empty bowls around the table. "I can try arranging a comfortable space for you two in the living room so you can sleep. Or, now with Taka gone I'm sure there's more than enough space up in my room. If you guys are comfortable sharing a bed with me?"
Renka: We can make that work... It won't be too far off from when she'd lay with me and Kozuki..
Shiki: Awesome!! A full on family sleepover!!
Rindo: Well, it's safe to say our parents meeting has went pretty well..... Though, I wish the first meeting were under slightly better circumstances.
Shiki: Don't we all...
Rindo: But, at the same time.. I can't be mad.. Your first meeting set a good first impression.. Showing just who you were as a mother.. The way you came to save Michi and I.... It was pretty badass.
Michi nodded, "Definitely and I'm glad you decided to come.. You both did! It does make me wish we planned the confrontation a little better, probably should've anticipated the capacity down. But what's the point of feeling down about that now?" She happily hugged Rindo from the side, giving him of a bunch of kisses on his cheek, "I got my Rin back and that's all I care about right now!"
Kali smiled, "Well, It makes me happy to see you two happy now.. My precious daughter and my son in law..."
Rindo: [Son in law.... It feels good to hear that..]
Shiki: Aw, look who officially has his son in law title...
Rindo: Hey, you know that'll include you too..
Shiki: Of course, but you weren't exactly focused on becoming a son in law... You were so focused on your studies that I thought you'd be robotic..
Rindo: There wasn't anything wrong with that..
Shiki: The timeline now begs to differ.. Soon there'll be mini Rindos running around..
Rindo: ..... You say soon...
Shiki: I don't mean that soon, but... I'm sure it's in the cards...
Renka: Just make sure they get to see their grandparents..
Rindo: I'll always appreciate the support, but a child will come at the right time..
Mei grinned, "Mini Rindos sounds tolerable enough, but mini Michis? You can count me out of that one.." She joked.
Michi pouted, "Hey! You know you would love being an aunt to them, shush." She then moved behind where Rindo was sitting and leaned towards him. Her hair covered most of it but she started nibbling on his ear a bit and whispered, "But you know.. We could always go up there now and get pretty close to making one...."
Mei couldn't hear what Michi was saying but she could already tell what it was about. She sweatdropped, "Shikiii... This feels like we're in the classroom all over again when we first met Ichiya..."
Shiki: Yeah, but it seems like it might be happening in reverse...
Renka: Hm?
Rindo: Pretty close.. *His heartbeat was escalating as she whispered in his ear*
Shiki: You know it's almost strange... Though, it tracks since this is Rin.. But...
Rindo: Hey uh.... Are you sure we should be doing this like this? Not to mention, right now?
Michi continued with the whispers in his ear, "Probably not... but, you know I love getting you like this too..~" She then giggled a little bit before lifting up her head, "I'll actually stop this time."
Mei continued with what Shiki was saying, "Jeez.. It does track since it's Rin but just thinking if it was Ichi kinda scares me."
During their little... event, Kali was just clearing up the dining table and even packing up the leftovers. "Alright well, if you guys ever need me for anything else I'll be heading upstairs now and tidying up the bedroom. Living room is still free is you're gonna hang out but I, unfortunately, have to wake up early for work tomorrow."