If level 5, then what's your nickname:
Academy/school of study (If you go to one):
Bio:
Anything additional:

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 1369

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Rindo: *As he continued to suck on her nipples, he then moved his hand inside of her panties. He began to touch her slit, before inserting his fingers inside* [It's so wet.... So, that's how she feels when she's aroused.....]

Shiki: Mm.... *He let out a small moan as her slit rubbed against the tip of his member* You..... You don't have to hold yourself back any longer Mei.... Because I want you too...
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
The moment his fingers went inside her, Michi's hand gripped onto the bed and her moans got slightly louder, "T- Take off my panties, Rindo.. I wanna be able to feel it more..."

"Good.. Then..." Mei kissed on his neck as her went down and pushed aside her panties, his tip now pressing against her entrance. "Can.. I put it inside...?"
Rindo: *He stopped sucking on her nipples, then pulling down her panties to take them off* [So... That's what it actually looks like..] *His head was between her thighs* I'll return the favor.... *He then began to lick her slit from the outside, before he went further and put his tongue inside*

Shiki: *He nodded* Yeah...... Just, don't take it too fast alright? *He had his hands on her thighs* [I'll have to be careful too.... The last thing I want is her to be pregnant too soon... Her dad would have my head for sure.]
"Wait.. Rindo..." Michi's moans became much louder with his tongue inside her now. She slowly spread out her legs more to give him more room, "I wasn't expecting him to go down like that, at least not just yet.. His tongue... It feels so good!"

Mei nodded, "Don't worry, I won't.." She then slowly inserted his member inside her, wincing at the pain as it went in. She took her time beginning to ride him, her hands clenching against his chest. "Ah.. I- It hurts a little bit... but it feels so far inside me.."
Rindo: *He moved a bit closer, his tongue going further inside. Once his tongue was further inside, it began to move around inside of her* [I want you.... I want you to feel good.] *As he continued licking her inside, he also began to suck gently on her g spot*

Shiki: Mmmm, like that.. Just take it slow.... [It's gripping me.... Her insides..] *His hands were rubbing on her thighs.* I appreciate this..... Being able to be your first time.....
Michi immediately tilted her head back, letting herself fall into the pleasure. She could barely process it anymore as she got closer to her climax. "A- Ah, just like that, Rindo.. If you keep going just like that, I don't think I'd be able to last any longer.."

"Mm I wouldn't want it to be with anyone else... Does this mean you've done it before?" As Mei slowly rode him, her pain was gradually going away and turning into pleasure for her, letting out a few moans.
Rindo: [Then I'll bring you all the way... Just like you did for me.] *He continued to lick her inside and suck on her g spot, ready for her climax*

Shiki: Done it before? No.... I've never had a girlfriend... Let alone, anyone that would be close like this. *He then thought about it* Oh, sorry.... It's the way I worded it isn't it... I'm just honored that I could be.
"I can feel it.. Rindo I can feel it getting closer, I might...." Michi let out one more moan as she finally reached her climax, her legs shaking a bit.

"It's ok.. Then I'm just happy we could both enjoy this moment for the first time together.." As she felt more comfortable, Mei started to pick up the pace a bit, moaning with each time it went further inside her. "I- I'll only ever want you, Shiki.."
Rindo: *As Michi's climax hit, he took it all in. He then came back up, his body over hers* [This feeling.... We've both had our first climax....... But, if we want to really connect.....] *He then kissed her cheek* So, how do you feel?

Shiki: Same to you... I don't want this feeling with anyone else... *His hands then began to touch her breasts, massaging them as she rode him*
Michi panted a bit, trying to catch her breath after reaching her climax. "I... I don't even know if I could describe it in words.. One thing I know for sure though.. Your tongue knows its ways around my body..."

"Good..." Mei then leaned forward, pushing her hands against the couch to keep her balance. Her moans continuing as she kept riding him, "Keep feeling on my body like that, Shiki.. I.. I think I might be getting closer..."
Rindo: Hehe.... Well, yours is the only one it should know its way around... I wouldn't want it for anyone else...

Shiki: Mm.... I think I'm getting pretty close too.... But,, Mei... I'm not sure if you want me to finish inside like this...
Michi caressed his cheek, her hand then moving down to his chest, "Mm, I do like that the sound of that... Would you still.. want to take it the next step further then..?"

"Not yet, at least.. But, I still want to finish with you, Shiki.." Mei said. "Switch positions with me and pull out of me when you get too close.." She blushed, "It's... ok if you finish on top of me..."
Rindo: *He nodded* Yeah..... I'd like to do that.. Especially with you Michi. *He said as he has hands on her arms*

Shiki: Mm... *He said as he nodded. He was trying to hold on, but he was only getting closer* [Damn it...] *He grabbed her, switching positions so he was over her and was thrusting inside of her* Mei.... *He pulled himself out. At the same time, his climax hit. His member began to pulsate, releasing its warm white liquid on her stomach*
Michi softly smiled as she looked at Rindo and then nodded, "If you look in the drawer besides the bed, you should be able to find some condoms you can use.." She blushed, "My legs are still shaken a bit, I don't know if I could get them..."
"Those condoms were given to me as a joke when I first moved in, but I can actually use them now... My first time with Rindo...." She thought.

As Shiki switched positions with her, Mei continued to moan with each thrust inside of her. "S- Shiki..!" As he pulled out, Mei reached her climax simultaneously to Shiki, letting out one last moan. She tried to catch her breath, "Shiki....."
Rindo: *He walked over to the drawer, finding the condoms* Never hurts to be prepared. *He then applied the condom to his erect member* Altight.... I'll put it inside.... *He then lined himself up, moving the tip along the outside of her slit, before slowly inserting himself* [This feeling, it's... Gripping...] *He then began to thrust slowly inside of her*

Shiki: Mei... [I know it wouldn't have been right to finish inside her.... But seeing her body with it....] *He then hovered over her* [Still, just being with her like this...] *He then took her hand in his* Perhaps, next time I'll come a little more prepared.
Michi let out very slight moans as Rindo moved along her slit. That moan only grew louder and he inserted his member inside, her hands tightly gripping the bed. "R- Rindo.." As he slowly thrusted inside her, her pain was fading away, "It hurt a bit, but.. I think I feel better now... It feels good, Rindo.."

Mei nodded, "Yeah... But, it is slightly on me since I transitioned into it.. It was pretty risky.." She eventually caught up to her breath, "Shiki, having to finish on top of me.. Does it bother you..?"
Rindo: *He then began to pick up his speed, beginning to thrust a bit faster*Being able to be inside of you like this.... It feels good Michi....

Shiki: Bother me? *Hs shook his head* No... *He kissed on her neck* Just being able to be here with you.. Just being able to do this with you. It's a wonderful feeling.
As Rindo went faster, all of Michi's pain turned into pleasure, her moans now growing louder. "It's feeling much more than just good now, Rindo.. Keep going just like that.." She said, her legs slowly wrapping around his waist.

"Mmm... It really is a wonderful feeling being here with you.." Mei gently placed her hand in Shiki's hair as he kissed her neck. "I was only making sure.... I was planning to shower to clean it off, would you be ok with waiting down here for me?" She blushed, "Or you could also join me if you want, up to you...."
Rindo *As she wrapped her legs around his waist, he was pulled in closer and going in deeper as he continued thrusting inside of her*

Shiki: *He blushed* ....... Uh, well.... Since you put it out there, I guess I'll join you. *He said as he scratched his head*
"R- Rindo.. it's... it's going deeper inside me.." Michi continued on to moan, her hands moving up his chest to wrap around his neck, "Go a little faster, I think I'm getting close again.."

Mei still blushed, "I mean it was truly just a suggestion, so you could still wait for me if you like.." She moved off of the couch, "I don't want to make you or anything, alright?"
Rindo: *As Michi told him, he began to thrust faster inside of her, beginning to get close to his own climax* Not just you.... I'm pretty close myself.....

Shiki: Well, I'll still take you up on it.... We've already gone so far together... I don't see showering together being a problem....
"Then let's finish together.. I feel it getting closer and closer..!" As she said that, Michi eventually reached her climax, letting out one last moan. Her legs grew weak as she couldn't keep them wrapped around his waist anymore.

Mei nodded, "Alright, then I'll go upstairs and get it ready." She picked up her kimono, beginning to go up the stairs. "I'll see you up there!" She said as she then went into the bathroom. She turned on the water, making sure it was a nice warm temperature.
Rindo: Michi, here it comes! *After a few more thrusts, his climax hit at the same time as Michi's. His member pulsating as it released its warm liquid into the protective barrier, he then removed his member from her* That..... That was really something....

Shiki: [Although if I'm gonna be showering with her....... I didn't exactly bring a change of clothes.] *He then brought his clothes with him, running upstairs to the bathroom* Um... Mei.... I just realized I don't necessarily have a change of clothes....
"Mhm, definitely... I almost lost tracks of my own thoughts there..." Michi was looking up at the ceiling trying to catch her breath.

"Oh right... Um.. I highly doubt you could borrow from my dad, so...." Mei scratched the back of head. "I should I have some shirts somewhere that can fit you? If you're alright with that. For pants, I don't know.. I'll have to dig around for that."
Rindo: *He kissed her cheek as he laid beside her* It was that good for you? Being able to be lost in it with you.... It was an absolutely amazing feeling.

Shiki: Alright..... [This is going to be weird.... In the whole thing of me staying over... I didn't being a change of clothes.... Now I'm gonna have to hope big..]
last edited over a year ago
"It really was.." As he laid beside her, Michi moved closer to him. She comfortably moved so her head was cuddled against his chest and her arms were wrapped around him. "I'm happy I got to experience something like thay with you.. My one and only..."

Mei looked at him, frowning a bit, "I promise I'll be able to find you something.. You look slightly down almost, are you sure you're ok with this?"
Rindo: No one else. *His hand on her head as she cuddled to his chest* Michi.... If only our life could be like this... Time stops, and we could just be happy together for the rest of our lives.... All our worries gone with the wind.

Shiki: Oh, I am! Sorry, I don't mean to come off like that... Besides, I should've been a bit more prepared.. If I would've got clothes from home, you wouldn't have to worry about it.. So, it's on me.. You don't have to worry, promise.
"Hm? Am I rubbing off on you? Almost sounds like something I would I say or think.." Michi said, feeling a little shocked. She then smiled, "But, it does sound nice.. It's perfection... Sometimes I wish it was actually something that easy...."

Mei felt reassured and nodded, "I'll take your word, Shiki.. Although don't blame it on yourself, ok? I guess neither of us really knew things would turn out like this, it was unexpected... But, I'm sure I'll find you something! Now, come!" When the water was finally nice and warm, Mei hopped into the shower, already starting with cleaning off her stomach.
Rindo: Perhaps you are rubbing off on me... I've definitely been around you long enough to warrant it. But, there's a lot of people that wish it were that easy.... I guess thinking about it.... You can't live life easy without knowing what living a hard life is. Which is why I think hardships exist in the first place...

Shiki: *He then joined her in the shower* [I've just got to trust her, she understands the situation. She's got my back on this. Though..] *As he got in the shower, he blushed*
"True.. But also going through the hardships of life, it doesn't always guarantee you an easy life afterwards... I mean look at you.. You're so young and you've already gone through so much that an average person can't even imagine... How do you know when it's over..?" Michi frowned but hid her face in his chest, "I don't want you to go through any more Rindo... I want you to be happy, with me.."

After washing off her stomach, Mei turned around to Shiki. She then blushed, turning her head to the side. "Seeing you blush is gonna make me start feeling butterflies.. Here... Look, I'll help you." She took a small wash cloth with soap and then turned Shiki around. She started to gently scrub on his shoulder to his back, "Just relax, alright Shiki?"
Rindo: I guess I have been through a bit huh.... Well, even if my life isn't easy now. All that means, I just have keep moving forward to find my way to make it there. *He patted her head while it was on his chest* We're all gonna find that way together, I know we will.

Shiki: *He nooded* Mhm... Sorry, I guess today being a whole first time thing. I just... I'm not on edge, but I can't help but feel.... *He sighed* I just don't know how to describe this feeling....
Michi was quiet for a brief second until she hugged him tighter. She nodded her head, "Can... Can you promise me that..?"

"Shiki..." Mei continued to scrub his back, but she was starting to move a little slower. "I'm sorry... I know you said you don't know how to describe it but... Maybe I got a little carried away and just shouldn't have gone as far as I did then...."
Rindo: *He closed his eyes* [I've gotten this far in my life.... I know the hardships aren't going to stop. But, I can't stop myself from moving forward.] *He nodded* Yes, I promise you Michi.. We will do it, we're gonna carve that path.

Shiki: Come on Mei.... You reassure me and now you're blaming yourself... Don't.. Because had the circumstance been different and I finished inside, I..... I know it'd have an effect on you, your family... So, we did the right thing by this... I guess.... I'm still trying to process that I have what I do. My family, my friends... To top it all off, I have a great girlfriend. I couldn't ask for much more than that.
Michi smiled as he promised him, "Thank you.... It's honestly all I ever want, Rindo.. Even its just a small amount of encouragement, it means a lot to me.."

"Shiki... Of course, we're all always here for you regardless of whatever happens. We love you... I love you, Shiki.." Mei stopped scrubbing his back, then wrapping her arms around his torso to hug him. Her head rested on his shoulder, "I didn't mean to try blaming it on myself... Something just felt off to me, so I started to feel bad... But, I didn't know thats what was going on in your head..."
Rindo: That's what I like to do... If any little thing I do can have a big meaning..... That's all I could ask for... *He yawned, beginning to feel tired* Damn, guess our first time took a bit out of me.

Shiki: No one really does.. I just have those times where I'm just not sure how to process it.... Meeting all of you, it's been fantastic. That's why.... I'm gonna promise you here and now. I'm going to do right by you, that much I promise.
"I don't even think I have the energy to move and I didn't even do much..." Michi saif, starting to slowly close her eyes. "Should we call it a night then..?"

"You don't have to process any of it, Shiki.. Just make sure you embrace what you have, never let it go and time will process it for you..." Mei smiled slightly, "And I already know for sure you'll do right by me.." Mei turned him around again so he's now facing her again. She gently cupped his face, "I promise I'll do the same.. and no matter what, I'll always be here to lift you back up again.."
Rindo: *He nodded* Yeah. Let's call it here... [And maybe when I get up.... I'll do something more for you.] *He thought to himself, closing his eyes* Sleep well, Michi.

Shiki: *He looked at her with a blush on his face as she cupped his face* Thank you Mei. *He said as he then kissed her on her lips* [Let time process it huh? When was the last time I heard that?]
As she closed her eyes, she was already getting much sleepier. "Hmm.... You too, Rindo.." Laying comfortably with Rindo, Michi sooner or later drifted off into sleep.

Mei reciprocated the kiss for a while longer before breaking it. "Of course, Shiki.. Now let's finish up in here and I'll find something comfortable for you to wear, alright?"
Shiki: *He did just as she said. He finished up in the shower, then getting out and getting a towel* I'll wait for you in here for the time being, is that cool?
"Mhm! I'll be done pretty soon anyways." Mei started and finished up washing herself in the shower. She eventually got out, wrapping herself with a towel and tying up her wet hair into a bun. "Do you have any specific style? I mean, I only want to find something simple you could sleep in, but I don't want you uncomfortable either..."
Ren: Um.. No, as long as it's fairly simple I can do with it. [Besides, I think I've complained enough today.. Something simple and to thr point will do until I can make it home tomorrow.]
Mei nodded, "Alright, it shouldn't be too hard to find something then.." She walked into her room, beginning to open some of the drawers of her dresser. After a while she pulled out a basic white t-shirt some sweatpants, and even some boxers she found, laying them out on her bed. "They're a lil big for me so hopefully they should fit you fine... And, uh.. The boxers....." She scratched the back of her head, "They're actually kinda comfortable..... I'm not going to say anything more on that..."
Shiki: Sounds good to me! Mei, you're an absolute savior. *He then headed to Mei's room, seeing the clothes* Ah, Mei you beautiful human you. *He said as he began to get dressed from what she laid out*
Mei blushed, "It's really the least I could do, I can't just leave you without anything..." She then smiled, "But I'm glad it seems to fit you pretty well. Now the question is what am I going to wear.. I didn't wear the kimono for that long, but I'm still not sure if it's a good idea to change back into it or not."
Shiki: I guess you can't exactly sleep in it now..... Perhaps it would've been good to get a second one for this. *He said scratching his head* What to do, what to do?
last edited over a year ago
"Yeah... But, I guess I'll just find something else to wear instead of the kimono." Mei then found some soft pajama shorts and shirt that she changed into. They had a pattern of small cute animals around them that Mei felt a little embarrassed about. She sat down on the bed, "I found them adorable when I bought it so.. Don't make fun of me for it.."
Shiki: *He looked at her pajamas* What makes you think I'd make fun of you for it? It's cute, sure... But, I'm not gonna make fun of you for it. *He said kissing her cheek and sitting next to her*
"I guess some people would probably see it as a little childish... Plus, it is a pretty odd jump from the kimono to this." Mei cuddled up her head on Shiki's shoulder as he sat next to her, starting to feel a little sleepy. "But... I'm glad it's perfectly fine to you.."
Shiki: Of course it is... Hell, I've seen people in our school like Gekota. You're allowed to like what you like, as long as it doesn't interfere in the well being of others. Hell, if I remember correctly... I met this one middle school girl... I think she went to..... What was the name of that school? Tokowado? No...... Tokiwadai! That's the one... A Level 5 named Railgun, she's got a cellphone charm of Gekota... So, I just figured she liked it. All in all, I'll never have a reason to make fun of you for something like that.
Mei giggled, "Heh, Tokowado..... But I think Michi also got the chance to meet her once! I've heard there's some pretty big fans of Gekota too, even Michi finds it cute, but...." Mei blushed a little bit, "Frogs scare me a little bit, I don't think I could get into it..."