If level 5, then what's your nickname:
Academy/school of study (If you go to one):
Bio:
Anything additional:

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 1369

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Misaka: Kuroko... That's enough! *She said as she used her power and shocking Shirai*
Rindo: Yep, as usual...
Kasumi: *She looked at her power in awe* Incredible... You really are an electromaster...
Misaka: Oh, it's nothing really..
Kasumi: Nothing? I don't know about your relationship with her... But, you and Rindo are my inspirations.

Shiki: Yeah? Still, I'm heavily at fault.. If I had known.... If I had just been more careful... *He said clinching his fist, then taking a deep breath* Sorry...
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
"Ah!" Shirai dropped to one knee as Misaka shocked her, struggling to get back up, "It's ok.... I know it's just signals of her love..."
Michi helped her get up, "Or maybe you're just insane..."
Uiharu just let them and looked at Kasumi, "Your two inspirations and you got to visit the office.. Today really must be a dream come true for you huh?" She said.

"Shiki..." Mei stood in front of Shiki and held his hands in hers, trying to relax him. "You didn't know your situation was gonna loop over to me, you already did as much as you could... I don't want you to be so hard on yourself about it. Whatever happens with my dad, I'll deal with it but.. We're still both ok and that's what matters to me, alright?"
Kasumi: You bet! Man, this is the coolest day ever.. I would've almost thought it was my birthday..
Rindo: [Just seeing her like this... I'm glad she's so happy.]
Kasumi: Though, im a little curious.. Who would win between you two?
Rindo: Misaka by a long shot...
Mikoto: For real?
Rindo: Well, knowing your power as an electromaster... Your iron sand's ability to penetrate nearly anything it cuts...Not to mention, I'm sure your electricity could generate enough heat to probably counter me.
Konori: Gotta give it to you, you're humble about it at least. Usually most would believe they're superior out of the gate.
Rindo: Hey, there's nothing wrong with knowing when to back away.

Shiki: Mei.... *He then sighed* You're too good to me... *He brought her close to his chest* You're right... That's all that matters.
last edited 3 months ago
"Althoughhh... With a little bit of my assistance, maybe Rin could get some somewhere.. But, I could only do so much, suppressing your electricity seems a lot harder than it sounds." Michi said.
Shirai raised an eyebrow, "Why are you trying to team up on Sissy?? With how long you've been gone, I bet it's even been awhile since you fully used your ability."
Michi crossed her arms, "It's all just hypothetical, I never said it was going to happen! And actually I used my ability a lot more recently than you think!"
Shirai doubted her, "Yeah? And for what? Blowing a little bit of cool air to Mei?"
Uiharu placed her hands on her cheeks, imagining it, "It actually feels really nice Shirai...."
Michi chuckled, "Honestly with Rin around, that's not even necessary anymore..." She then flicked Shirai's forehead, "But, someonee needs to get off my case about being gone.."

"Of course..." Mei gently cuddled her head against his chest before looking up at him, "I know you just want to rest, so I'm not sure if you'd want to come inside but, I appreciate you walking me back here.."
Konori: You can relax Shirai... There haven't been any over the top incidents. We can cut her a bit of slack.
Rindo: It honestly makes me feel a bit better hearing that.
Konori: Although, there was a recent arrest made by Anti-Skill... Apparently they had someone on some kind of deal.
Rindo: [So they've heard about that.]
Konori: They didn't reveal the identity of their mole... Though, knowing that another bad guy is locked up.. I won't lose sleep tonight.

Shiki: *He thought about it* Thanks Mei... Perrhaps, I could crash on your couch for a little bit... Then I'll be out of the way and heading home.
"Oh, that whole situation..." Michi said.
Shirai tilted her head, "You already know about it?"
Realizing what she said, Michi felt a little panicked, scratching her head. "O- Oh, well... It happened this morning, no? I guess the word spreads a little fast, huh?"
Shirai stared at her suspiciously, "Mhmm... Well, I'm just glad something like that has been taken care of now."
Uiharu nodded, "Although... That may be taken care of, but ever since this afternoon, I've been hearing reports of Skill-Out members terrorizing certain neighborhoods, seemingly without any motive really.. It's been easy to shut them down, but it's like they keep coming back. Almost like they're trying to lure something or someone out...."

Mei nodded, "Alright, that's perfectly fine with me!" She then turned to the door, opening the entrance to get home. "I'm home!" She yelled as she entered, but she ended up getting no response. "Hm, I guess they're both gone for now..."
"Which makes things a little easier for me actually.." Mei thought.
Rindo: [Please don't let this be some retribution thing... With the leader of that one side locked up... Now there might be just a bit more going on.] The real question, who exactly are they trying to draw out?
Kasumi: Thinking.... The only way we could get that info... We need to do some recon....
Konori: She's right... Though, they may have disruptor devices with them.
Kasumi: They might, but I'm not an Esper.
Rindo: Kasumi...
Kasumi: I know what you're gonna say... It's dangerous, I should sit back and observe.
Rindo: .....
Kasumi: I've been training Rin-Rin... I've heard people say that I'm actually really strong for my age...

Shiki: *He came in alongside Mei* [No one's home huh?] *He then sat down on the couch, then Transitioning to lay down on it* Feels good to relax like this... Not to mention, relaxing here at your place.
"I mean, can you blame him though?" Michi asked. "You're his little sister, so of course he'll want the safest option for you.." She then wrapped her arm around him, "But if things do come down to the worst, we will need someone that we could lean out back to... Just, how do we know we could take your word for that, Kasumi?"
Shirai crossed her arms, "Are we even sure we should have you three covering this? Last time I checked, only one of you is an actual Judgment member..."
"Wellll... One of them is also a potential Judgment member, so that's good enough right?" Michi said.

Mei sat besides his head as he laid down on the couch. Her hand ran through his hair, "Oh, really?" She giggled, "If anything I thought it could make you feel a little more tense considering my dad still lives here.."
"I think I'll wait until Shiki falls asleep..." She thought to herself. "I don't want to hide anything from him, but he does deserve the rest for now.... Afterwards, I'll go up dads room just for a moment.."
Kasumi: I'm going to pull my weight... I may not be official, but I can do this. I know I have what it takes to make it. *Her eyes began to show more and more determination*
Rindo: Kasumi.....
Kasumi: If I let Skill-Out of all things stop me.....
Rindo: She's a girl filled with ambitions... She has been for the past four years.... I can vouch for her strength.... Though, I don't exactly condone you fighting at school..... I have heard about the reputation you've obtained in school. "Superhuman Level 0"
Kasumi: You knew?
Rindo: For a while now.

Shiki: I guess in its own way.... I am tense, but being here with you.... It just makes it relaxing... Plus, he may live here... But he's not home right now.....
"Oooh Superhuman Level 0?" Michi looked to Rindo, "If you ask me, we had no reason to worry to begin with. If anything, sounds more badass to me."
You could hear typing from Uiharu's end, "Well, if you guys really want to handle this, I tried to pinpoint the general locations people have been spotting them." Uiharu said, pulling it up on the computer.
Michi walked up behind her to look at the screen, her face starting to look a little confused, "That's odd.... It's around the vicinity where I live.. Not to mention where's my parents live too..... I guess they are fairly close to each other, so maybe its all just coincidence." Michi thought.
Uiharu looked up to Michi, tilting her head, "Is everything ok, Michi?"
"Oh.." Michi rested her hands behind her head, "Yeah, sorry, everything's fine! I generally know where these places are so getting there won't be a problem."

"Hmm that is true.. And he probably won't be here until the next morning." Mei kissed his forehead, "You can rest and relax all you like then, Shiki.. And I'll be right here for you."
Kasumi: Then let's get going. We've gotta find them and put a stop to them.
Rindo: Truly a girl with a fire... *His eyes flashed blue for a split second, changing over*
Ichiya: Hm... *He smirked* Michi, put on your armband and let's head to the party.
Kasumi: Rin? [That's weird... Head to the party?]
Konori: That's... Not usual.... Is everything alright?
Ichiya: Oh, I'm all good...

Shiki: Thanks Mei... Seriously. *He said as he closed his eyes, though he wasn't exactly asleep yet* [Mei, you have no idea how precious you are to me... You... I want to have you by my side always..]
last edited over a year ago
Michi slowly caught onto what happened, her hand going over her forehead, "Oh no.."
Uiharu felt lost, "Are you sure you're ok? That's not really like you, Rindo.."
Michi grabbed her armband and started to push Ichiya out the door, "He's fine, alright! I think Shiki and I are just starting to rub off on him... Uhh, we'll come back once we have something to report.. C'mon Kasumi!"
Michi leaned closer to Ichiya's ear as she pushed him, whispering, "Could've been a littttleee more subtle, Ichiya....."

"Of course..." Mei continued to run her hand through is hair for awhile longer until she was under impression that he fell asleep. Shortly after, she kissed his forehead again and stood up. "I'll be right back, Shiki...." She said with a gentle voice.
Mei went up the stairs to her parents room, standing at the door. "I just want to check.. That won't hurt, right?" She went around the room searching through various drawers, just to see if anything stood out or seemed suspicious. But, no matter how many she went through she didn't really find much. "This is starting to feel wrong... Maybe I'm thinking wayy too much into it...." Mei then spotted a laptop sitting on top of the bedside table, that she recognized as Takahiro's. "Or maybe..."
*Kasumi followed them out, confused by what was happening*
Ichiya: *He whispered back to her* Sorry babe... Subtlety doesn't exactly sit well with me... Besides, you're in just as much a hurry to greet them... Aren't you...
Kasumi: [What was that? Rin ready to go headfirst like this... He almost sounds reckless... Perhaps he has been around Shiki too much.. Usually that's a move he's made...]

Shiki: *His tiredness did begin to set in, as he eventually did fall asleep on the couch*
Michi then whispered to back to Ichiya, "Well.. Maybe..... But still..!"
Michi then scratched the back of her head, "Sorry about leaving so suddenly, Kasumi.. Let's just sayyy.... You're probably gonna learn a whole lotta new things about Rin from here.."

Sitting down on the bed, Mei opened up the laptop. Just as she did with the drawers, she tried to search around to see if she could find anything suspisicous, anything to back up the bad feeling she had in her stomach. But, even on the laptop, she couldn't really seem to find anything.
Mei laid her back on the bed, the laptop sitting beside her. "I guess it was just all in my head.... I keep worrying myself for nothing.. I should just go back down to Shiki, I guess he's not the only one who needs the rest." She got up from the bed and just when when she was about to head out of the bedroom, she hears a notification sound coming from the laptop. She wanted to leave it as it was, but her curiosity got to her as she went back to the bed and set the laptop on her lap. She searched for where the notification came from, eventually finding a series of messages between Takahiro and another person. "Oh? And who's this..? The contact's kept unknown...." She began to skim through the messages, seeing if any of the messages caught her eye. "..... They seem to be from Skill-Out... There's a bunch of stuff about Espers..... And a lot of these messages seem to be about transactions too, but what is dad going to Skill-Out for?" She scrolled down to the most recent messages, reading out the message she got the notification for. It read:
'Are you sure this esper girl of yours is around here to begin with... I'm not going to sit around forever..'
"Are they talking about Michi...?" Mei mumbled to herself, "The hell does she have to do with any of this..."
(Hey, just wanna apologize for my later responses recently, just been a little busy these past few days :/)
(Don't worry about it. I figured you'd been busy with something since the responses were less.)
Kasumi: *She tilted her head, being confused by the whole situation*
Ichiya: You'll likely want to take notes... A learning experience like this one is a one of a kind.
Kasumi: You sound like someone out of those shows.... Actually, there's no need to learn... I've got all I need... Ichi...
Ichiya: Ahh, so ya know....
Kasumi: Mom mentioned it to me once before.... With everything that happened...
Ichiya: Leave it to mommy dearest.... I didn't think you'd known..
Kasumi: She mentioned the behavior you've exhibited back then.. How reckless you were..
Ichiya: *He then pat her head* Good to see we have an understanding...

Shiki: *His eyes snapped open, he then stood himself up* [What the hell? Something feels.... Off somehow... *He looked around* [Where's Mei?]
(Yeahh, hopefully I can be a little more consistent again soon. Ty for understanding :') )
Michi let out a sigh of relief, "That makes it a lot easier.. With such a sudden switch, I almost didn't know what to do. Guess I'm gonna have to start getting used to it, huh?" She then looked around to make sure they're going in the right direction, "We're getting pretty close by... I'm familiar with the area so I know some spots we can watch from afar and then we can plan our moves from there. We can't really jump in there immediately.." Michi poked the side Ichiya's head, "And that definitely goes for you, alright?"

Mei kept rereading the messages to see if she could get a concrete answer, but they were mostly vague. "Is Michi meeting up with them...? No.. That can't be, Michi wants nothing to do with dad.... So, could they just be after her..? But for what? Not to mention, why is dad even giving them money for this..." She closed the laptop. "Whatever! If they sent that message just now, I can't just be sitting here, right??"
Mei quickly went down the stairs with the laptop in her hands, seeing that Shiki was awake, "Shiki, you're up.."
(Of course. Life happens and time stops for no one.)
Ichiya: Whaaat? But jumping in is my plan... Go in and we just take down the bastards..
Kasumi: You must forget.. Those "bastards" have a device that'll have your head splitting...
Ichiya: Tch, those damn cheaters..
Kasumi: They're just trying to level the playing field.. Besides, if anything you may be the one who's cheating.
Ichiya: Fine, fine... We'll do this your way...

Shiki: ..... I woke up with this.... I dunno... It's like there's this cloud over me.. Something feels wrong here... Yet, I'm not even sure what...
Michi pat Ichiya's head, "Don't worry, maybe at some point you'll have your time to shine... Besides, we're here to find out why they're here in the first place.. Going in there to take them down won't get us very far if they keep coming."
As they neared, Michi spotted a fence, running over to it. From the fence, it basically gave a overhead view of a community hang out spot which was typically filled by students. But in this case it was just Skill-Out members scattered about. Michi gripped onto the fence, "They practically cleared out the whole spot, why is there so many of them?" She looked at Ichiya, "Still feel like just jumping in there even with that many of them?"

"Shiki... Then I guess you're starting to feel it too.. Then there's something I NEED to show you." Mei went to sit besides Shiki on the couch, placing the laptop on her lap again. "Let's just say, I did some snooping in my parents room while you were asleep.. I just couldn't get over the feeling I had about Taka and the whole elitist situation." She opened up the laptop, showing Shiki's the series of messages. "Taka's been messaging someone these past few days, I have no name but it's clear to me they're Skill-Out.. Taka's been paying them money and the worst part of it all, I'm pretty sure he has them targeting Michi.. Their messages are so vague that I can't even get a reason why the hell he's doing it in the place!"
Ichiya: ........ *He gritted his teeth* I'm an esper, they're barely even a threat...
Kasumi: Yeah, you say that.. Yet, I'm pretty sure there are multiple capacity down devices...... Though.... This many? This isn't just some gathering of Skill-Out members...
Ichiya: Huh? What do you mean by that?
Kasumi: If they're this great in numbers.... That means they're here for a reason..
Ichiya: Uh... Yeah, that's what we're here to find out.
Kasumi: Will you let me finish? What I'm saying, Skill-Out doesn't gather in numbers like this normally. Though we don't know, we can at least theorize a bit... My theory, someone's rallying them together. They're gathered in a specific spot, in big numbers too... They only do that if they're after something, or even someone.

Shiki: What in the... *His eyes widened* His own daughter? *He then thought about it* An elite family, a daughter that didn't want any part to do with it... Pay Skill-Out to target her... But wait, how in the hell did he think it wouldn't get traced back to him?! [That son of a bitch.... I can't believe I shook his hand.] *He thought, as his hands became fists, his anger becoming visible*
"Something or someone..... Would they still need this many people for something like that...?" Michi asked. She observed to see how they were spaced out, "If we want the best case scenario, we should probably have Kasumi attack and take someone from along the ends.. We'll try to get something out of them afterwards, but for now it'll help Ichi and I avoids the devices and we'll avoid drawing atten--"
Michi was cut off as some of the members started shouting to each other. "How much longer are we gonna have to wait here for this damn girl?!"
Another one shouted back, "It was completely on you whether you wanted to tag along or not, you shouldn't be complaining."
They only continued to complain, "Yeah, but I thought this would be easy money! What's easy money if the girl won't even show up!?"
Michi heard another new voice, but couldn't figure out where they were. You couldn't see them from up on the fence. "Oh shut up already.... Taka said to be patient... Keeping complaining and you won't be getting any of the cut at all..."
Michi started to feel even more confused, "Taka....?" She shook her head, "No, that had to be some sort of same name coincidence....."

"I don't know... If he really has Skill-Out targeting her...." Mei had her hand over Shiki's fist, but you could tell they were shaking bad, "What if..... what if he's just at his limit and wants to permanently just get rid of her.....? Or maybe, in some sense he's using it as a way to bring her back..?" Mei's hand gripped over Shiki's, "That wouldn't even make it any better! Whatever it is, we'd have to warn her somehow right?!"is
Kasumi: *She looked around, seeing a drone in the sky* I wonder.... Is that? *She then got her phone, getting the schematics of the drone* I see..
Ichiya: What's up?
Kasumi: Call it a grace from above.... Ichi... You see that drone?
Ichiya; Yeah... What of it?
Kasumi: That drone, it's an EMP drone...
Ichiya: An.... EMP?
Kasumi: Electromagnetic pulse... Essentially, that drone will be able to shut down electronics in the area.. I guess you haven't been paying attention to Rin all that much.
Ichiya: Yeah yeah, he's the smart one...
Kasumi: Anyway.... I can configure the radius, and I can shut down the capacity downs in the area.
Ichiya: I see.... Then we can make our move.
Kasumi: It should be illegal to be this good... It'll give us a 30 second window, we'll need to move fast.

Shiki: *He began to calm down* We need to.... I could call Rin... *He then got his phone, calling "Rindo"* Please pick up....
*Ichiya answered the phone*
Ichiya: Shiki, make it fast.. Got a thing to attend to..
Shiki: Oh great... Ichi.... Damn it there's no time! Michi's in danger. Skill-Out is targeting Michi...
Ichiya: What?! *He then looked out* Thanks for the confirmation... *He hung up*
Shiki: Ichiya....

Ichiya: Kasumi.... Start the EMP.....
Kasumi: Ichiya... *She looked at him, his grinning demeanor was gone. Something changed in Ichiya* ..... Now... *She activated the EMP and shut down the capacity downs in the area, prompting Ichiya to jump the fence*
Ichiya: You bastards won't get her.... I'm here in her place....
As Ichiya jumped the fence, immediately the attention shifted to him. One of the members sucked their teeth at the sight of him, "Great, just a whole other problem to deal with and its not even the girl..."
"Wait, hold on...." Some of them were beginning to realize that the devices weren't working at all. And even just sensing how cold it was being around Ichiya, they already knew it was a horrible sign. "Shit!"
"Just give it some more time and they'll be up again. Doubt he could handle this many of us anyways!" Another one yelled.
"Like hell you will!" Michi jumped the fence, landing right behind Ichiya. Her landing released a large force of wind, causing some of the Skill-Out members to be pushed way back. "I'm not just going to let you handle this alone, damn it..."
Getting pushed by that wind was a sign for some of them to just flee the scene by that point. But for others, once they noticed it was Michi who arrived, it made them even more reckless due to their impatience. After recovering from being pushed back, some of the began sprinting straight towards Ichiya, planning to land an attack.
Others targetted Michi, running straight to her instead. Decreasing the air resistance around her let her maneuver around them much faster than normal, helping her to dodge and deflect any attacks. Once she can get an opening, she would land a hit and cause them to fly back into a wall. The last person that came after Michi, she sweeped her leg under them to drop them down to the ground. As they fell, she placed her foot right against their back and pulled up their arm to keep them stuck against the ground, "I'll keep hold of one of you...."

Mei let out a sigh of relief, "Whether it's Rin or Ichiya, I know they'll help keep her well protected..." Mei stood up with the laptop, placing it over at the dining table. "Alright.... That's one side of it handled, but now it's up to us what really happens from here for Taka.... I don't even think mom is aware of any of this, there's no way she would even let him."
Ichiya: Nice moves there babe! *He said as he began to dodge knife lunges and slices* You know, you could try harder... *As another knife lungd came his way, the knife came close to his body but his ice shielded his body which caused the knife to break* Damn.... That's some weak ass steel... I'm disappointed.
Member A: What in the?
Member B: Is that ice he's using to shield his body?
Member C: That's.... That's the level 5... Frost!!
Member A: That's the one... He fought a whole crew to save that other guy.... Kishi or.. Somethin..
Ichiya: Mm..... You know, I definitely was willing to have fun..... Then I found out what was going on... She's got the hold of the one we need... *He then put his hands on the ground, which caused ice on the ground to travel forward to them* I won't kill you know, but you can take a nap.. *Using the cold air, he created rod like projectiles to hit them and knock them out* Problem with guys like these.... They break so easily... *He then walked over to Michi with a grin* I didn't kill them... They're alive, just sleeping.
Kasumi: *She just watched from a distance, practically admiring them* [They're so cool!!!]

Shiki: [Ichiya, whatever you do... Just don't kill any of them.] Kali's too about family to let something like that be a thing, that I believe.. But, what I want to know.... Why go through every bit of this trouble? It'd be one thing to just cast your daughter out and let her live her life... But setting up what feels like some weird capture on her?
"Alright nice, that's less we gotta worry about now.." Michi then pulled on the guy's arm a little more, her foot still against his back. "And we have everything we need right here..."
The Skill-Out member groaned, "Can't you be a little more gentle!?"
"Gentle? After all of you probably planned to do worse with me? Wanna tell me what the hell that was about?" Michi asked, still keeping a tight grip on him.
He gritted his teeth, "As if I know! Most saw the opportunity of money and just went with that!"'
Michi didn't want to take that as an answer, "Do you really expect to believe that?? You guys can't be that dumb to just blindly take a deal like that without any other details!"
They then heard another voice coming closer to them, "Oh but they are... At least, when it's coming from me they don't need to hear any other details..."
Michi, confused, looked around to see where the voice was coming from. Eventually coming across a familiar face, her heart dropped to her stomach, "Kuja...."
Kuja grinned, "Oh, so you really do remember me? That's sweet.. I was hoping this could be a nice little reunion between us..."
Michi rolled her eyes, "Please, I wish I forgot that face of yours years ago. Why the hell is Skill-Out after me!?"
Kuja just chuckled, "Poor Michi......You see, Taka thought it was a great idea to put a nice pretty penny on your head... There were no specifications of what he wanted us to do, but as long as you were out of the picture, he'd be satisfied...."
Michi's grip against the other Skill-Out member was beginning to loosen, "So, it really is the same Taka..."
"Mhm..." Kuja slowly walked closer to her, "For us, that's practically getting paid for something we already enjoy doing for free... But for me, I guess the reasoning is a little different..."
Michi clenched her fist, "If you want to recreate what happened years ago, then keep that in your fucking dreams.. I'll kick your ass all over again.."
"Oh?" When Kuja got close enough, he gripped Michi's chin, "Maybe you can keep that in your own dreams... Because last time I checked, you and your little friend's time are up..."
"Our time...?" Michi's eyes widened, forgetting about their 30-second time window. She then looked down to find the other Skill-Out member she was holding onto. But, he was completely gone and escaped while Michi had her guard down.
A van shortly pulled up close to them, coming out the exact same person that escaped. He opened the back of the van where you could see one of a couple of capacity-down devices they had.
"Ichi--!" Michi tried calling his name to see if he can stop him before he activated the device, but it was already too late.
With Kuja still gripping onto Michi, the other member activated the device. The second Michi heard the sound, she already began to feel the splitting headache, starting to grit her teeth.
Kuja began to laugh, "What happened now, little Michi!? I thought you were going to kick my ass??"

"If he's looking at it through the family name... He could easily cast her out, but she could still impact the family image regardless..." Mei clenched her fists, "I guess the way he sees it, if he secretly gets rid of her, then wouldn't have to worry about her at all..."
Ichiya: *He clutched his head* You son of a....
*Within the next few seconds, a pipe was thrown into the van through both sides to destroy the capacity down devices inside*
Kasumi: Heeeyyyy....
Ichiya: Damn it......
Kasumi: I apologize that I wasn't down here sooner... You were doing your thing...
Ichiya: *He then saw the pipe from the entry point to the exit point* Hold on... You.....
Kasumi: I told you Superhuman level 0...
Ichiya: So you were for real?
Kasumi: You thought I was lying?!
Ichiya: I mean.... I wouldn't say lying.... I just thought you had your way with words...
Kasumi: *While she kept bantering with Ichiya, she'd punch the guy that escaped into the van down to the ground* So, lying...
Ichiya: Come on.... Superhuman level 0... That sounds like a myth.
Kasumi: You mean to tell me, in this world where espers exist... A Superhuman level 0 is your concern...
Ichiya: You know what, we'll have the rest of this talk later... Whew..... Damn it... *He then grabbed Kuja, creating an ice dagger and putting it to his neck* Alrighr, I allowed your buddies to live... But believe me, I'm not above killing you.
Kasumi: Whoa whoa whoa... I think we've got what we need.. We don't need you to be a murderer..
Ichiya: [Please, I'm not going to kill him... But maybe scare hin enough....]

Shiki: This guy... What the hell? Wouldn't it end up worrying Kali that she's never seen her daughter.. Never heard about her? He's left all of this evidence.... Which means he's extremely sloppy. He's never done this before, and he believes he's been in the clear from the start. Not to mention, even if he would've deleted them... They would've been able to dig deep enough to recover em... Yeah, guy's a level below rookie.
"Shit, when did they have a third?!" Kuja thought.
Ichiya's threat initially didn't scare Kuja because he didn't believe him. But, seeing Kasumi's reaction scared him the most, showing how serious Ichiya could've been. You could tell his fear through his eyes, but he just tried to cover it with an act, "You can threaten me with that all you like as if you'll actually do it."
Michi rolled her eyes, "Cut the act, you're not even bothering to escape..." Michi took him from Ichiya's grasp and held him against a wall, "You were all talk just a few seconds ago, but now what can you do? And you know... Of all of us, Ichiya is the one to most likely actually do it..."
Kuja just quickly turned his head away, avoiding eye contact with any of them, "Oh shut the hell up..."
"Uh huh... " Michi turned him around, putting the handcuffs on his wrists. She turned to Kasumi and Ichiya, "We'll bring him back and see if there's anything else we can find out... After that, we can just throw him into the hands of Anti-Skill..."
Kuja mumbled under his breath, "As if I'll help you out with that..."
"Hm?" Michi quickly turned back to him. "What was that? Would you rather go straight to Anti-Skill now? Or maybe I can just leave you to Ichi and let him decide what he wants to do with you...."
Kuja just kept himself silent after that.

"With the type of attitude he loves to hold, I really don't expect anything more out of him.. Didn't even bother to hide any of his tracks. Didn't bother to take his laptop with him, let alone hide it. Makes it even worse that he thought it'd be a great idea to sync his text messages on here as well..." Mei closed the laptop. "All it took was one uneasy feeling for me to find all of this to begin with. We should probably leave this laptop in someone else's hands.."
Ichiya: Oooh, can we go with the latter decision? Come on, I promise I won't hurt him...... Much..
Kasumi: Why do I not believe you?
Ichiya: Come on.... I left the other guys alive... That should mean something..
Kasumi: You showed a little restraint, I'll give you that. But that's as much as I can give you.
Ichiya: Come on, my way is a faster way... All you gotta do is know how to perform a bit of..... Surgery and dissection.
Kasumi: You'll kill him.
Ichiya: Hey, surgeries are pretty successful...
Kasumi: And dissection is done on already dead animals.
Ichiya: "Don't look at me as the suspect, he was dead when we found him."
Kasumi: Don't quote that movie.
Ichiya: What? They brought him back to life...

Shiki: Think we should leave it in Anti-Skill's hands? Oh, or maybe we could leave it with Mr. Kozuki and Usagi.... No, it'd take too long to reach those two.
Kuja tried to back away from him, but all he could really do was press his back up against the wall. "You're actually insane..."
Michi sweatdropped, "Ichi even if I do actually let you, we'd probably get in way more trouble compared to Kuja right now."
"Huh??" Kuja asked, shocked. "That's your problem with it!? Not that it's just straight up wrong??!"
Michi crossed her arms, "You are the last person who should be talking about what's right and wrong."
"Whatever... This means I'm still safe though right?" Kuja asked.
"I guess... Unless you annoy me enough, then maybe I'll just let him go loose." Michi said, just to keep Kuja on his toes. "But, for now you gotta keep controlling yourself Ichi." She said, flicking the side of his head.

"If Rin knew an easy way to reach out to them, we could probably leave it with them.. But, considering Ichi and the others are already handling it, Anti-Skill is probably our best choice." Mei gathered her things, putting the laptop away in her bag. "I still just can't believe Taka would go to such measures though... It already kind of felt like my family was falling apart as it is.. This just makes it worse..."
Ichiya: *He rubbed the side of his head where Michi flicked him* Fine fine.... I'll play nice.... Whatever I can do that makes m'lady happy....
Kasumi: You know..... I'm not even sure how to feel about that.... I don't know if I should be saying aw or ew...
Ichiya: When you get yourself a love of your own, you'll understand... Besides, only the most respectable of guys get to date my little sister.
Kasumi: Thank you.....
Ichiya: Now, let's get going... He's been arrested... Time to give us all the details.... I mean, I know who your contractor is......
Kasumi: You do?
Ichiya: Your boys were dumb enough to gibe a name in a conversation.... Goes by Taka.... Oh, and you can't tell me I'm getting colder... Because I can truly show you what it's like to get colde- ow ow ow ow ow *He said as pinched at his sides*
Kasumi: Didn't Michi just say to control yourself?

Shiki: Yeah... Well.... We could do one of two things.... We could head to the station, or we could make a call and have them secure the evidence from here? Either way, that bastard's going down.
Michi facepalmed but part of her couldn't help but crack a smile, finding it a little funny. "Ichi...."
Kuja smirked, "It's fine you already know the name... Either way, Michi already knows the contractor more than any of us as it is...."
Michi grew annoyed from that and just kicked Kuja forward so they can start heading back to the office, "I guess Kasumi wouldn't know.. And Ichi, I'm not sure how much you know off Rin, but.... Taka's my own father, the one who apparently paid them to target me...."
"Mhmm..." Kuja hummed. "Basically paid us all to do as we wish.. As long as we got you out of the picture, like a mysterious disappearance..."
Michi sighed, "And I'm not surprised you're the one who took up his offer." She looked to Ichiya and Kasumi, "At the very least, I should probably clear up on what's my connection with Kuja.."

"Calling would be the easiest and probably the safest, so we can go with that." Mei then grabbed her phone, calling the station. As someone picked up, she gave just a basic overview of the situation and the significance of the laptop to it. After getting confirmation someone would coming over, she ended the call.
"Well, that's going to be the second time Anti-Skill has been here today.." She scratched the back of her head, "It's not a lot, but it's not what you would expect."
Ichiya: Oh believe me, I remember his name... I also remember that Rin was supposed to have dinner with that asshat....
Kasumi: You really don't like him...
Ichiya: Ever since I'd heard about him trying to be controlling of Michi, it made me uncomfortable.
Kasumi: I see..
Ichiya: Though, uncomfortable is more Rindo's term... For me... Well, I'd say it made my blood boil.
Kasumi: If your blood boils, then you couldn't make ice huh?
Ichiya: You know what, you get that....
Kasumi: But I get it, it's around the same feeling.

Shiki: Yeah..... And even now... I still don't think I can apologize enough for that. *He said scratching his head* Today.... Really has been some kind of day huh...
"The feeling's mutual..." Michi said. "Though... Makes me kinda wonder how'd it go if you were to have the dinner with him instead, Ichi.... I don't even know if that'll still be happening anymore more at this point."
"Why not? You could still go for it after all this... I think it'd go wonderfully for you.." Kuja said sarcastically.
Michi glared at Kuja, "And I guess he's not the only asshat that I've had to deal with either..."
They eventually arrived back to the Judgment Office, as Michi pushed Kuja inside with her foot.
Shirai's head shot up as they walked in, her focus immediately going to the handcuffs on Kuja, "Woah, wait why are you bringing him in here??"
Michi had Kuja sit on the couch before she answered the question, "Seems like this whole Skill-Out issue has a little more than we probably expected... So, we wanted to question him a little more about."
Shirai raised an eyebrow, "Couldn't you do that... elsewhere?"
Michi shrugged as she sat on top of one of the desks, "It's easier like this... Helps me resist the urge of just punching him. Not to mention, I can keep an eye on Ichi-... I mean... Rin?" Michi caught herself before slipping up on the name completely.
But with Kuja oblivious, that didn't help. "What do you mean Rin? That's Ichi, is it not?"
Michi got annoyed again, her hands having tighter grip on the desk now, "It would help if you just spoke when you're asked to, Kuja..."
Shirai just tilted her head, lost as to what was going on.

"Mhm.. But, I've already told you Shiki." Mei tapped his forehead with her phone, "As long as you keep your promise to me, that'll already be enough of an apology to me.."
Kasumi: Kuja's here seems to be a little delirious... I wouldn't mind a thing he says right now.
Ichiya: *He adjusted his glasses* [Guess I should give him control back.] *His eyes did a quick blue flash, returning to Rindo once again*
Rindo: What's this talk about an Ichi? Oh, it's because of another character... Nagato Ichinose... They call him Ichi.. Sometimes I do a thing here or there that may remind them of the character.
Kasumi: [Smart save..]
Konori: Oh... I had no idea you were into that show.
Rindo: It's what happens when you've had tons of downtime...
Kasumi: [Hold on, they don't usually remember the same... Usually when Rin comes back, he doesn't remember.... Screw it, we'll have to take it for now.]

Shiki: I'm too apologetic, I know... Though, that was generally all before I learned this new development.... What do you think will happen when they catch him? I'm thinking a solid 40-60 years.... Life sentence....
"Oh nice, that's one thing dealt with now! But crap.. Rin's isn't really caught up to what's happened so far though..." Michi thought. "Actually you know what, it's fine.. Because neither are they.."
Kuja was the completely lost one now, "What?? This entire time his nam--" He was cut off by Michi.
Michi glared at Kuja again, "Kuja, what did i just tell you?"
Shirai was still felt a little confused, but she just shrugged it off, "Alright well... Anyways, how did the patrol go? I mean, I'd assume it went well since you seem to be dragging the problem in here!"
Michi rolled her eyes, "Like I said, it's just to ask a few questions and that's it! But, besides that it went fine. Went to one of the locations Uiharu gave us.. There were a lot of them, but nothing we couldn't handle..... But, we did get to overhear the purpose of so many of them gathering..." Michi sighed, "It seems like a little someone promised them some money to target a certain person... Wanna take a wild guess who?"
Shirai shrugged, "I don't know... Sissy? Rindo?"
Michi sweatdropped, "I guess those are not bad guesses... But, no. Skill-Out was sent out to target me.. Apparently by Taka, who happens to be my own father.." She explained. She thought to herself afterwards, "And hopefully that should lighten up Rin a little bit now."
"Your own father sent Skill-Out after you??!" Uiharu exclaimed.

"Pfft, hopefully. Whatever Anti-Skill decides to do with him, I just hope I never have to see him ever again after all this..." Mei said. Shortly after, you could hear someone ringing the doorbell. "And speak of devil! Do you want to get the door?"
Rindo: As soon as we heard that we went into action....
Kasumi: Well, you did.... Michi followed up, then they tried to use the capacity downs... Then, I came in and finished up...
Rindo: You sent a pipe into both ends of the truck...
Kasumi: That shut it down didn't it?

Shiki: You got it... *He opened the door, seeing the two officers outside** Hey officers, if you may make way..
Officer 1: We came as soon as we got the call. *He walked inside as Shiki welcomed him*
Officer 2: *The female officer also walked in* You're Mei..... You're Kali's daughter right?
Michi chuckled, "It was the best entrance if you ask me. Left Kuja with nothing else to turn to.. And now here we are. Right now he's our only way of getting any answers..."
"Its still so crazy your dad was the one to spark all of this to begin with..." Shirai said.
Michi looked down, "I guess... And it doesn't help that this isn't my first time dealing with Kuja either.."
Uiharu tilted her head, "What do you mean?"
Kuja comfortably leaned back into the couch, "Aw, are you gonna finally tell them now?"
Michi composed herself, "You're lucky I won't punch your face in right now." She then sighed, "It's something I've kept from Rin for awhile, and from Mei for even longer..." She looked at Rindo, "Earlier today, Shiki mentioned how some time back Skill-Out started kidnapping Espers, mainly with ill intent... Do you remember that?"

"Officers..." Mei bowed down to greet them as they walked in, "Really, thank you for coming over here, I appreciate it.. And yes! I am Kali's daughter. I'm assuming you've maybe worked around her before?"
Rindo: I do....... Hold up, don't tell me you were among those espers that were kidnapped..
Kasumi: Well, even if she doesn't punch his face in.. I'll gladly do it.
Rindo: Seriously, you've got a weird mean streak going on. Besides, I don't think this is how Judgmsnt officers act.
Kasumi: Hey, blame mom.
Rindo: Mom? What in the hell do you mean?
Kasumi: Wait, you think she's always had that soft side? Please, mom told me stories of her in her prime years..
Rindo: ...... You know what? That'll be for a different time.. For now, I just need this verified.. What in the hell happened back then?

Officer 1: We have.. She's spoken very highly of you.
Shiki: Hehe, I'd hope so.. She's a very smart girl with a bright future.
Officer 2: Agreed... Though, thinking about it. *She then looked at Shiki* You two, make a kind of odd pairing.
Officer 1: Come now, it can't be all that odd. From the way I see it, Kisagawa's getting himself together now.
Shiki: Thanks.. I appreciate that. *He said, his hand on the back of his neck*
Officer 1: We've got the evidence, we need here. Of course, the evidence speaks for itself. Just, understand it'll take a bit of time for us to get the warrant for his arrest.
Officer 2: Doing that to your own daughter, it's enough to make someone's blood boil.
Michi looked to the side, "Well, you already hit the nail right on the head.. A few years back I was kidnapped by Skill-Out; Kuja and his group.. I used to be a pretty reserved, quiet kid, so to them I was an easy target..."
"Didn't even fight back one bit...." Kuja said, adding to the story.
Michi just ignored him, "I was already growing tired of Taka, so at that point of my life I didn't even live for myself anymore... Kuja noticed that in me and decided to take advantage of it... For almost a month they used me, harassed me, treated me like I was their damn esper punching bag... And with how Taka used to pressure me at home, I was starting to think that espers really were the problem... So, I was fine with how they treated me..... Hell, t- they..." Thinking back to it more made Michi tremble on her words, "They even had me help them... They targeted other espers and made me the one to go after them and beat them......"
Kuja rolled his eyes, "You're painting the picture entirely wrong, acting like you weren't fine with any of it.. Like you didn't enjoy it one bit."
Michi started raising her voice, "Because I didn't! I tolerated it! Not a single time did I enjoy any of that, but I lived on it with it because I was conditioned to believed it was all justified!" She clenched her fists, "But, it wasn't... No one ever deserved that! The entire time I was reflecting my emotions onto other espers. Espers who were all innocent... Espers who did absolutely nothing wrong and only wanted to continue their own peaceful lives, like I did..... I was tired of constantly being trampled on and being used to trample on others! So, I snapped..."
"Michi..." Uiharu said, getting concerned.
Michi continued, "I snapped and I reflected my anger on people who actually deserved it.. The people who treated and made me like that to begin with... Kuja and the rest of his damn group..."
Kuja still seemed entirely unbothered by all of this, "It was the day we lost our obedient little Michi.. I still feel like your story is a little skewed.."
"You dumbass..." The atmosphere around Michi was starting to feel entirely different, as Kuja's nonchalance was bringing her to her limit, "You... You still speak like it's absolutely nothing!! Like you didn't do a damn thing wrong! The fact I've even stayed intact for this long, I should've just kicked your ass right into Anti-Skill's hands the moment I saw you...."

"Oh trust me, I can already think of a whole list of people who would. But, Michi's with the right people and she's more than capable of looking after herself, so I'm confident to say she's safe..." Mei handed them over the laptop, "Take all the time you guys need, as long as Taka gets taken care of... It'll be a huge turning point for the Kato family."
Rindo: Michi..... [So she used to be a part of an Skill-Out gang too..] *He put his hands into hers* Don't worry, he'll be in their hands soon enough..
Kasumi: Right where he belongs.... Though, there's a part of me that believes you want a little more. However.. *She pointed to the badge on her arm* You're someone who wears this band with honor.
Rindo: *He nodded* Believe me, having those feelings in you like that.... I understand it... [At least, I sort of understand. For some reason, when I came to this time.... I felt something....]

Officer 1: Of course.. We'll be out of your way. *He then bowed alongside his co-officer and left with her*
Shiki: Things are slowly starting to come together.... *He then held on her hand* Kind of makes me glad I haven't quite gone home yet. Man, I could only imagine the look on his face when he gets booked.
"Guys...." Michi took a deep breath, trying to calm herself down. She glanced down at her armband, "You're right... Talking about it just made all those feelings come back to me.. But, I know there's a right thinf I have to do..."
Shirai added, "Mhm, and you wouldn't want to be joining in with him either, would you? I think after all that, it's clear who actually deserves that long awaited spot in a cell," she said glaring at Kuja.
Uiharu then asked, "Michi... how long have you kept that to yourself..?"
Michi rubbed the side of her arm, "Since the day I snapped basically... To my parents and Mei, I had them under the impression that I just ran away and came back.... I never told anyone until now.."

Mei looked down at their hands as he held onto hers, "And if you think about it, today is just a totally normal work day for him... In his perspective, everything is perfectly fine as if he didn't just create his own downfall." She then went in to hug Shiki, feeling her tears come in a bit, 'I don't care what he has to say.. I'm just glad Michi won't have to deal with him anymore..."
Rindo: *He hugged her, holding her close* Jeez, I knew you had it rough with the way your father was... But, I had no idea you'd have it rough outside of him too. I guess even behind that happy demeanor of yours, is a story to tell.
Kasumi: Believe me... If I wasn't trying to be part of Judgment I'd hit him... But, we'll hand him over to the authorities..

Shiki: Yes, and perhaps Michi can come home at last... It'll be like bringing the family back together. Hey, thay also means Rindo has less pressure. Though, I guess he'd still be nervous to make an impression with Kali.
Michi returned the hug and gently cuddled her head on his shoulder, feeling so much calmer in Rindo's arms, "Yeah... Just letting myself go and being more free-spirited after that helped me keep it off my mind... I was so tired of being so easily influenced and manipulated, it opened my eyes and I just wanted to prioritize myself."
Shirai placed her hands on her hips, "And I guess that's how we have the Michi we know now... Hell, I think anyone would want to handle Kuja themselves after hearing all that, but we have to put our emotions behind us." Shirai then flicked the side of Michi's head, "Meaning you're going to have to be a much better role model for Kasumi as a Judgment officer yourself."
Michi rubbed the side of her head, "Ah, yeah I know.. I'm sorry..."
Uiharu quickly shook her head, "You don't need to apologize for it! You held it in for so long, it's understandable why your emotions almost took you over."
Kuja just rolled his eyes, still listening in on the whole thing, "Bleh... Sympathizing over her, and for what? Doesn't take away from anything she did, she was a fine part of our group..."
Michi let go of Rindo's hug, feeling annoyed by Kuja again. But she contained herself, "Yet you still treated me like shit regardless. I never did any of it because I wanted to.." She took a deep breath, "But we're past that now and we're still not done with you. Still gotta explain how you and Taka are suddenly in cahoots."

"Oh please with how fast my mom liked you, Rindo definitely has nothing to worry about. But, maybe Michi finally can come back to the house... I do miss having her around.." Mei then giggled, "Although, that also means you'll be losing your potential guest room." She joked.
Konori: So, he and your old man?
Rindo; Yeah, that's been the whole strange point of this whole thing. At least, it has ever since we got there. Of course it's the why that remains to be answered.

Shiki: Hehe... That's a price I can pay. Besides, I'd rather see a family happy together than have a room.. Besides, I've got my own place and space. So, I wouldn't say I'm too torn up about it. Though, unless he's Ichiya during that time.. Then who knows... But, with Taka out of the picture... At least we won't have to worry about Ichi trying to leap a table to go after him.. Besides, I'm sure that's exactly how it could've gone. Knowing what Michi went through, that's enough of a reason for him to want to get a little violent.
Kuja felt a sense of regret for the whole thing, "Makes me wish I never decided to go through with this to begin with..."
Michi placed one hand on her hip, "Boo-hoo, you gotta deal with it now."
Kuja rolled his eyes, "What more do you want me to tell you?? Taka came to us with a price over your head. He'd willingly paid us money to get you 'out of the picture' and I took that as another chance to get you back under our wing..."
Michi continued to question him, "Came to you? So, did he specifically go to your group for this?"
Kuja raised an eyebrow, "And if I said yes?"
"What kind of conincidence would it be that Taka went to very same person that controlled me for so long?" Michi asked.
Shirai tilted her head, "Michi... What are you getting at?"
Michi explained, "If Taka went to you, this can't be the first time you two have done something together..."

"If that dinner ever ended up happening with Taka, I was already concerned enough about Michi snapping. With Ichi now, he would've been a lost cause.... But, around mom I think he'd be fineee." Mei sweatdropped, "Although I don't know how much of a filter he has... That classroom situation is still uh.. interesting to say the least."
Kasumi: While that would hold true, couldn't it be arguable that he's just built a reputation? Maybe he heard about him through that?
Rindo: I doubt it... Not to mention, I doubt Taka would take up a deal like this with a stranger. He clearly needed someone he personally believed could do it.
Kasumi: The sad part about all of this, I can't even fully fault Kuja on this. He's just an employee in this..
Rindo: I see where you're coming from... But he still chose to accept this.. That is... Unless he'd be forced into this situation.

Shiki: Yeah.... The fact that he'd been so bold to do all of that... He was ready to have her on the spot. Who knows, if his killer instinct didn't spark... It might've went just a little further.... Even with Kali, it'll be hard to say if Ichi would keep the mood the same. If Ichi kept control the whole night, I wouldn't be surprised if that room turned into Michi and Ichi's room.... *He said with his hand on the back of his neck*
Kuja shook his head, "Well, that I could easily admit.. I made my own decision to be apart of this. No offense to Taka, but all there really is to him is money. Couldn't even force me into it if he tried... I came into this with my own motives. Besides, getting paid to target an esper? Don't mind if I do..."
Michi crossed her arms, "So you weren't forced into it... And I also highly doubt that he built any sort of reputation... So, what is it? How the hell do you two know each other?"
Kuja replied, "Technically you're the one pushing the idea we know each other... I never mentioned that."
"So, you're telling me it's just pure conincidence?" Michi asked.
Kuja sighed, "....I guess if I spill this, it really hurts Taka more than it'd hurt me, so... Yeah, it is true this isn't my first time working with Taka. That day we captured you back then... Sure you were an easy target, but that wasn't the only reason we took you in..."
Michi eyes slowly widened, starting to realize what he might be getting to, "Wait, don't tell me--"
Kuja cut her off and only continued, "The original reason we captured you a few years back was because Taka made the same exact deal with Skill-Out at that time... Take you out of public eye, do as we wish, and he'll pay us..."
Michi froze up for a few seconds, "So.... This whole thing... It's not the first time...?"
Kuja nodded, "Yup... When you escaped from us and went back to your family, I'd assume Taka just took it as a second chance for you. But, he's thinks you've only gotten worse now... So here he is running back to our feet to get rid of you..."
Shirai spoke, "Even after all of you failed to keep her within your group? Not to mention, you didn't even stand a chance getting a hold of her now."
Kuja rolled his eyes, "You can question Taka about that...."

"Michi and Ichi's roomm?" Mei slouched over on the couch, pouting. She didn't even want to think about it, "If that ever happened, I wouldn't get a lick of sleep! Her room is so close to mine, that that just sounds like torture to me..."
Rindo: Believe me, I definitely wouldn't mind doing that.
Kasumi: Mm.... All things considered, I'd definitely say he's the one who needs all the lines of questioning. Besides, a human being like that is so screwed up. Paying on not just one, but two occasions? That man..... No, I can't even call someone like him a man.... That... Thing is sick and twisted.
Rindo: ...... [I'll kill him for the way he's wronged Michi....... Wait, why am I having that thought? Does it really even matter? He needs to pay!!]
Kasumi: *She noticed something off about Rindo* Rin.... You good?
Rindo: Oh, I'm good....... [I swear if we weren't about to turn him over to Anti-Skill....] Where does the old man work anyway? If it's a corporate building, then no doubt it's got a parking garage...

Shiki: Are the walls that thin? Well, that's only a hypothetical scenario... I doubt they'd make that much noise to disturb everyone else. Ichi may be a brute, but I'm sure he can still be a considerate being.
Michi thought about it, "Huh.... Now that I think about it, where does he work.....? I've distanced myself so much from him, I don't even remember anymore.."
Kuja answered for her, "Taka works under the same company as his wife... But, he works more in the background.."
Michi's eyes darted to the side, "It's weird you know more than I do..."
"Well if I'm the one working with him, it's no surprise." Kuja then grinned, looking at Rindo. He completely understood the feeling emanating from him, "If you guys really wanted to get to him, you could either pull him out of work now or you'd have to wait until he gets out next morning..."
Michi raised her eyebrow, "Ok... Why are you looking at Rin like that?"
Kuja just looked away, raising his cuffed hands in defense, "Oh nothing, nothingg... Sorry.."

Mei let out a sigh, "I'd sure hope so... The walls aren't that thin, but I'd still feel like it's possible.. Eh, I don't know. I guess time is only going to answer that question for us..."
Kasumi: [He's noticed it too.. But he probably can't even explain it. I have a theory as to what could be going on though.... And if it's what I think it is, it can't be good for Rin.]
Rindo: .... Anti-Skill.... Into the hornet's nest.....
Kasumi: You're not seriously taking him on this info are you?! If you catch him there, it'll be a big problem. Not to mention, you'll be facing charges that could put you away...
Rindo: ......Who said I was going into said hornets nest? *He then looked at Kuja* You mentioned the next morning, what time? [I'm not letting an opportunity to get him slip.]

Shiki: Yeah, you're right about that one... Though for now... *He sat next to her* Now that we've got that nearly squared away, what now? *He then laid himself down, his head on her lap*
Kuja replied, "Hm, I think he usually gets out at 6am at the latest..." He smirked, "So take that as you wish..."
Michi just shook her head, "Hold on, hold on... Maybe you didn't say you're going straight into the hornet's nest, but it sure almost felt like you were implying it." Michi placed her hands on Rindo's shoulders, "You're not planning anything off tomorrow, are you?"
"And if he is? I'd say let the guy be.." Kuja said.
Michi side-eyed Kuja, "I'm not asking for your input here, Kuja."

"Hmm, I don't know.. You tell me?" Mei looked down at him as he laid on her lap, gently running her hand through his hair. "Technically you didn't even plan to stay here for this long.. Hm, unless you've changed your mind now?"