If level 5, then what's your nickname:
Academy/school of study (If you go to one):
Bio:
Anything additional:

A Certain Scientific Railgun 1369 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 1369

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Shiki: That's the perfect point there.... Especially when you look into certain backgrounds...Knowing Rin's..... It just makes so much more sense.
Rindo: *He just continued looking at them with a smirk, even transforming into a grin* My my....
Shiki: You were a project.... You can pretend like it didn't have an aftereffect.... But, I sincerely doubt it.
Rindo: Who's pretending? I gave the sick bastards what they wanted... I killed. Hell, after a while you just numb yourself to it. Sometimes the thought of taking a life.... Tell me something.... What's taking one life when you've taken thousands?
Shiki: .......... *He closed his eyes* Then I'm not talking to Rindo...... I may very well be talking to Ichiya Kuzakiri.....
Rindo: *He then gave a slow clap* Good job Mr. Detective.... Should I give you a medal now or later? *He then got up from the desk* Yeah, that IS my name.... Isn't it?
Shiki: It's..... It's almost like you're possessed....
Ichiya: Like I'm possessed? No no no Shiki my friend... Didn't Rin say it best? Rindo's a fake ID....
Shiki: What are your intentions? You seem like you have a plan...
Ichiya: No plan.... *He walked behind Michi, hugging her* I'm gonna love those around me. Cherish my friendships, relationships... And I'll kill anyone who plans to get in the way of that.
last edited over a year ago
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Mei started shifting a little closer to Shiki, unsure on how to even react to this.
Michi felt slightly uncomfortable with Ichiya hugging her from behind. "Kill? You gotta be out of your damn mind..." She removed Ichiya's arms from being around her and she turned around to face him, She held onto his wrists, "I initially said I wasn't complaining but that's when it just felt like a slightly different side to Rindo... But no.. It's basically a whole different person now... You're losing me here, the hell just happened to the Rindo I was speaking to a few hours ago then? Ichiya, Rindo.. I don't even know what to call you now..."
Shiki: Project Frostbite happened.... I don't think Rin.... No, Ichiya was always like this.
Ichiya: I wasn't...... Then tell me what I was like... huh, Shiki.....
Shiki: The way Rindo was..... That's the real you..... This you.... Kill anyone in your way.... The only way you'd participate in that war.... They would've had to condition your mind.... Ichi.... Project Frostbite broke you...
Ichiya: Broken..... That's a hell of a way to put it.
Shiki: You won't admit it, but that experiment did something to you. Being in that war, it all did something to you.
Ichiya: Besides.. *He looked at Michi* You didn't raise an eyebrow when I mentioned wanting to kill Shohei now did you?
Shiki: Don't turn this around on Michi.... Now I know you're not you.... Rin wouldn't ever-
Ichiya: Rindo this, Rindo that... Blah blah blah Rindo... And what makes Rindo so good huh?! Why, because he doesn't have screws loose?!! Rindo wouldn't even exist if it wasn't for me.
Shiki: Because Rindo's real.. Ichi... This you...
Ichiya: Are you gonna say this isn't the real me?
Shiki: I don't know the whole entire of what you went through back then.... I don't know what they did to you. But I'll tell you it wasn't fair. You deserved so much better in the past... All I know is, what they did... It messed you up inside... It gave you psychological scars... You shouldn't have had to go through any of it. You went into the experiment because you had no choice.... Then, once you found out more... You wanted to leave, but they did everything they could to make you into a killer with Esper powers.... Fighting a war that wasn't even yours to fight. Rin... I know you're in there.... So just bring him back...
Ichiya: ......... *As he heard all of that, he fell to his knees* Why?! Rindo said I was dead in the war...... I had nothing left.. No family, no home or friends... SO WHY THE HELL DIDN'T I DIE?!!! *He said as tears streamed down from his eyes*
Shiki: Because that new life as Rindo... That idea kept you alive. Deep down, the scars made you want to die...... Yet, you wanted to live for another chance. Don't die due to sins of the past..... But live on, for the future to further repent those sins. That's why Rindo lives.... He knows his past sin can't just be erased, but he wants to better himself. He wants to help the world so no one else goes through that again.
Michi let go of his wrists as he dropped to his knees. She sighed, "I always thought that for someone who was forced through literal war, you seemed to handle yourself pretty well... You had your moments, but overall you seemed ok.. But, I can tell now that wasn't because you didn't have any problems.... I just failed to see any of them." Michi got on her knees, joining Ichiya on the floor. "I can't say I fully have my head wrapped around this, but I think for the most part I understand." With her hands, she began to wipe his tears off his face, "You have to remember that you and Rindo are still one... You can still cherish your friendships and relationships. You can still go on and get what you deserved in the past, but just through the side of Rindo... Because out of all of us here, you know the most that deep down that's truly who you are... And that's truly what you want.. This you was just conditioned to think otherwise. You're only hurting yourself more through this..."
Ichiya: How did he get to meet such amazing people? I just, can't even comprehend...
Shiki: Between you and Rin.... I can't tell who's more full of surprises....
Ichiya: *He looked at Michi* I finally feel like I'm home.... I finally have a place I can call my home... Friends, and a family.
Shiki: Heh, and you know. Keep being seductive, and perhaps that family will only grow.
Michi held Ichiya's hands in hers, "It's all what you truly deserved, Ichi... And it can only keep going up from here.." Her eyes looked to the side, just slightly blushing, "But, is that really the next advice you had to give him, Shiki?"
Mei giggled, "I mean it's not like he's wrong..."
Shiki: You were practically putty in his hands... Honestly, I thought we were just gonna leave the classroom and let you two just go on.
Ichiya: *He then laughed* Well, I'm sure that's off the table for the time being.
Shiki: You almost sound disappointed there Ichi. Well, all I can say is... Anything that happens later on, I won't pry... Besides, your exact words... "Don't do this to me now, we're still in the classroom." You were definitely getting into it.
"Shiki! Don't get me thinking about it again..." Michi got off her knees, standing up again. "I was just caught off guard, that was all.... Rin isn't the type to do something like that.."
"Mhmm.." Mei hummed sarcastically. "I think you're just creating a little more sexual tension between them, Shiki.."
Michi crossed her arms, "We'll be perfectly fine.."
Shiki: Am I? I'm just saying what happened...
Ichiya: Even so..... *He stood up* I may be around every now and then. I guess I'll try to show myself in more subtle ways. Maybe I'll pop in for something... But, until then..*His eyes flashed blue for a quick second, changing his mind back to Rindo's*
Rindo: ...... Huh? Shiki? What are you grinning about?
Shiki: Huh? Oh nothing Rin....
Rindo: What time is it? *He looked at the clock* Oh... We need to go pick up Kasumi...
Shiki: [Does he remember any of what happened?]
"Ichi seems to remember what goes on through Rin's perspective, but I guess Rin doesn't seem to remember much...? Maybe that's better for my poor heart to be honest." Michi thought.
Mei also looked up at the clock, "Oh yeah.. We have been here for a little bit now." She looked back to Rindo, "Rin, just an out of the blue question but... What's the last thing you remember?"
Rindo: The last thing I remember..... You were asleep at the end of class.. So, I kissed Michi awake like usual.. I remember being close to Michi, kissing her... I remember the feeling of kissing her lips.... Then after that... Everything's a blur...
Shiki: [So Ichiya must've been the one kissing her neck.] How... Are you feeling?
Rindo: I'm feeling alright.... Though, my eyes are a little puffy. Have I been crying?
Shiki: [I'm not even sure what to tell him. Really, it was the flux of emotions that Ichiya felt..]
"With something like this, Rindo 100% deserves to know about it especially if he's just clueless of it... But how do you even go about telling him about this? 'Yeah, so your past identity technically still lives within you..' You can't just say something like that straight up!" Michi thought. She eyed Mei seeing if she could help her.
Mei looked at her back, confused, "Why is she looking at me!? Her and Shiki were the ones who mostly handled it... Damn it." Mei thought.
Mei sighed, "Considering you don't remember much, I guess the simple answer would be yes..." Mei scratched the back of her head, "The more.. complicated answer might be a little confusing. You guys want to pick up Kasumi, right? We could uh, try explaining on the way there since we're on a time crunch."
Shiki: Yeah... We could try that..
Rindo: *He just looked around* Complicated? Just what in the world is going on..
*They then made their way out of school*
Shiki So..... How do I put this? You've heard about the side effects of being a level 5 right?
Rindo: Side effects? Oooooh, the mental side effects?
Shiki: Um.. Yeah.... Well, you...
Rindo: Wait, is that what happened? My powers didn't do anything crazy did they?
Shiki: No, we're all pretty well.. But, you had a shift in personality.
Rindo: A shift in personality? Wait, am I like Dr. Jekyll and Mr Hyde?!!
Shiki: *He sweatdropped* Um... Not exactly.... Well... *He said scratching his head*
"Dr. Jekyll and Mr. who now?" Michi asked, confused.
Mei pat Michi's back, "Don't worry about it, Michi.. Although, if that was the case I think the situation would've been worse... But, it wasn't like that. Think of it more like.... past you and present you." She explained.
"How would you describe yourself in the past compared to now? Like during the project.." Michi asked.
Rindo: In the past...... Well, I remember being told that I had high combat capabilities... A change in attitude of some sort. Apparently once I made it to Level 5, I'd began to be something different.... I hadn't paid too much mind to it at the time.. I was just looking for an out at the time...
Shiki: So, you know about it?
Rindo: My mind has been a giant fog ever since...
Shiki: You remember fighting the war?
Rindo: I do... At least I remember a portion of it.... I came too, it was over... Again, I didn't pay mind to anything since it'd help start my new life..
"I guess the effects started pretty early, but I'm a little surprised this is our first time seeing anything like it...." Michi said.
"So then do you sort of understand what's going on? Do you even remember how you used to be, like.. personality wise?" Mei asked.
Rindo: ..... Mmm.... *He had his hand on his head* I just remember being there.... I was always happy to see mom there.. The times when I didn't have to be put through tests... I'll always remember that warm feeling.... Yet.... I can remember a cold feeling also lingering.... At least, that's what I'd remember when I'd come to. I remember something along the line of..... "You shouldn't rely on that other version of you to save you all the time. Because, people around you could get hurt if you did." I didn't understand a thing of it.
Shiki: The cold feeling.... When you'd come to, how was the environment around you?
Rindo: The environment was like a frozen wonderland.... A bunch of destroyed machines... Or I guess in the war's case... A destroyed city with a frozen wonderland. It's like, I was asleep and something else happened...
"Like you were asleep and something else happened, huh..?" Michi said.
Mei thought about it, "Basically what happened earlier. But, I'm glad nothing bad really came out of it... This other version of you, or well we said he was Ichiya, he had the same desires as you, just... he was more confident and had a violent mindset."
Michi nodded, "And it's no doubt because of the war... When Shiki explained to him what went wrong in the project, that's when he broke down... Hence why your eyes feel puffy."
Shiki: Though, before the violent side of you came.... Let's just say you had a way with words..
Rindo: What do you mean?
Shiki: Let's just say Ichiya.... He was... Quite something...
Rindo: Mm? *He said tilting his head*
Shiki: I dunno.... Perhaps we should let Michi explain that part.
Michi scratched the back of her head, "Or, we can just like.... leave that part out, ya know?"
"Aw, well Rin has to learn a little more about Ichiya, no?" Mei said, just trying to tease her.
Michi rubbed the side of her neck as she thought back to it, "Well... After you kissed me, he kissed my neck and said something along the lines of 'if we weren't on a bit of a schedule, then I'd say we could try yesterday again..' And I'm sure you already know what he meant."
Mei smirked, "Hmm, and what did you say afterwards?"
Michi slightly blushed and crossed her arms, "C'monn, I already had to listen to Shiki repeat me verbatim! I still thought it was Rin.."
Rindo: Whoa....... *He blushed* I did all that?
Shiki: Yeah Rin.
Rindo: Well, I guess Ichiya is pretty cool huh?
Shiki: What you mean to say is, YOU are pretty cool. It's not like Ichiya's a completely separate person. He's basically you, but with an added twist.
"Although if I'm being honest, when I very first realized the switch, it really did feel like completely different person... Because you know, we've never really seen this before." Michi said. She scratched her head, "With how close he was to me, it almost made me feel like I was cheating on Rin."
Shiki: Well, hearing that is awfully sweet ain't it... Even with another version of you, she still feels like she's cheating on you. Guess that really speaks volumes as to how much she loves you.
Rindo: *His face turned a deep red* Just hearing that..... It made my heart skip a beat.. I-Is it hot? I think the forecast might've been wrong about the weather... *He said, tugging on his shirt*
Shiki: Rin, it's the middle of fall and not too long, we'll be into winter. Which, is his favorite season by the way.
Rindo: Hey, just because my name is Frost.... That doesn't mean that....
Shiki: Then what is your favorite season?
Rindo: .... *He was silent, his face turning a deeper red as he looked down* Shut up Shiki....
Shiki: Haha!! Now that's the Rin we know and love so dearly.
"Hehe, even so you can't get me with that excuse anymore! We both already used that on each other once already." Michi said, giggling. She quickly went behind Rindo, hugging him and kissing him on the cheek, "You're so cute, Rin, I don't think I'll ever get tired of it."
Mei laughed as she watched them, "It's funny watching you two range from needing to get a room, to being one of the cutest couples."
Shiki: Right? They're an absolutely adorable couple.
Rindo: We're almost there.... I suppose you'll be joining us to Judgment then?
Shiki: Nah.... I'm probably gonna head home.... Had it not been for earlier this morning, I might've... While I enjoy messing with you, I should also rest myself.. I just want to see Kasumi off before I head home...
"Oh yeah, speaking of earlier this morning.." Michi flicked Shiki's forehead, "You need to take better care of yourself and my kid sister."
Mei sweatdropped, "'Kid sister' when we're only a year apart from each other.. Besides, it's ok! I can handle myself and don't blame Shiki for it either.."
Michi sighed, "I'm not blaming him, it's just... I have my own experience of dealing with Skill-Out when I was younger, and I think you could only guess on how that went..."
Mei looked at her, confused, "Michi... you have? Wait, how come I don't know about any of this?"
Michi shrugged, "I always just avoided bringing it up.. But, look that was years ago so that isn't the point! I just want you two to look after each other, alright?"
Shiki: Of course... I won't be so reckless like that again.. I've already acknowledged that much...
Rindo: Shiki..
Shiki: I made a promise to Mei... So believe me Michi... I have no intention on breaking that either.
Rindo: Good man...
Shiki: I won't push too much on that previous experience... But, I'll give you that reassurance.. I think that's the least I can do.
Michi nodded, "Thank you.. I just wanna see you two safe..." She then nudged RIndo's shoulder with her fist, "You haven't really done anything, but the same goes for you too!"
Mei giggled, "I'm sure he's already aware of that."
"Hmph.... Well, Shiki's gonna be going.. You want to join Rindo and I, Mei?" Michi asked.
Mei rested her hand on her chin, thinking about it, "I don't really have much going on for today... But, to be honest, I think rather just take more time to clear my head a little bit.."
Rindo: Fair enough....
*They made it to Nishizono Middle School, where Kasumi was waiting outside*
Rindo: Kasumi!
Kasumi: Rin! And Shiki!! Michi's here too!!
Shiki: Hey Kasumi!
Kasumi: *She then looked at Mei* And you..... *She looked between her and Michi* You must be..... Michi's sister.
"Mhm! This is Mei, my younger sister." Michi leaned closer to Kasumi. She blocked the side of her mouth to whisper to her, "Heh, believe it or not but Mei's actually in middle school too..."
Mei heard her and pulled Michi back from the back of her shirt, "You just love exaggerating how much younger I am today, huh?"
Michi just giggled as she was pulled back, "Maybeee...."
Mei shook her head, "Anyways.." She looked to Kasumi, smiling, "Like she said I'm her sister Mei, it's nice to meet you! If you want a better fun fact than what Michi just said, I'm actually Shiki's girlfriend."
Kasumi: Really?
Rindo: Yeah, Shiki's with Mei and I'm with Michi.
Kasumi: So, is everyday like a double date?
Shiki: You know, I never fully thought of it that way....
Rindo: It definitely isn't the wrong way to think of it..
Shiki: Unfortunately, I'm not gonna be here long... I'm heading home to rest..
Kasumi: Gotcha....
Shiki: But don't worry, maybe I'll join in on this another time.
Mei nodded, "Same will probably go with me... I just wanted to tag along to finally meet you."
"Althoughhh, they may be heading out but.." Michi placed her hands on her hips, "Think you have any guesses for where Rin and I might be taking you?"
Kasumi: *She put her finger on her on her chin, thinking about it* I'm not sure... Though, I'd guess it was part of the reason mom was excited for me. At first I thought she was just acting strange, but I guess not.
Shiki: Mm.... Just make sure she doesn't explode with excitement.. I'll get going...
Kasumi: *She gave Shiki a hug before he left* Make sure you come by and visit soon alright?
Shiki: I will... Besides. *He patted her head* I'm not leaving Academy City anytime soon. Mei, want me to walk you home before I go my way?
Mei smiled sweetly watching Kasumi hug Shiki. She then looked up to him, "I mean sure, why not? That just gives me even more time to be with you.."
"You two get back home safely then." Michi said. "And you don't gotta worry about us either! I can ruin the day I have for Kasumi after all!"
Mei chuckled, "Right.. We'll see you guys later then! And it was nice meeting you Kasumi, hopefully we can hang out a little more next time."
Kasumi: *She nodded happily* We can have a great big dinner at our place. Right Rin?
Rindo: Certainly.. [Though, I'm gonna have to meet their parents first. That might just a little bit further out.]
Shiki: Hell yeah... I could never pass up that chance. And perhaps, we can celebrate with Kozuki as well.
Kasumi: Yes! We'll find a good day to do it!
Shiki: Awesome... Anyway, I'll see ya... Be safe now. *He said as he was beginning to head off*
Rindo: [It's been a while since I seen them. Konori, Shirai... Saten and Uiharu.. Not to mention, Railgun is usually there.]
"I'll be looking forward to that dinner! Bye guys!!" Mei said as she headed off along with Shiki.
Michi waved goodbye to them as she then looked to Kasumi, "Alright! We should probably get going too then, hm? I could give you a few more hints on what we're doing, orrrr.." She grinned, "We could even drag on the surprise a little more and you can wait until we get there."
Kasumi: A few more hints....Aw, the suspense is killing me. Come on, let's go. Maybe... You can give me two hints on the way..
Rindo: [She's so excited, yet she doesn't know.] Alright then, Michi.. You can drop a couple of hints. *He said as they began to make way to the Judgment HQ*

Shiki: Kasumi Mitsunami.... She's a little bundle of joy... Soon to be out of middle school and into High School.
"Alright, let's see then..... What's a hint I can tell you that won't reveal too much..?" Michi clapped her hands together as she thought of something, "Alright! I have two hints in mind... Though this first one might not be the greatest, but.. What we're doing today may end up being a bit time consuming and exhausting, but by the end it's always worth it."

Mei nodded, "Mhm.. While we're almost up and out of high school.. Almost makes me feel old, honestly..."
Kasumi: Time consuming and exhausting, but always worth it.... That almost sounds like we're going to be doing some kind of workout... But I don't think we're going to the gym are we?
Rindo: No, but that'd be a good guess to what was said.

Shiki: Oh, don't start feeling old... Then I'll start feeling old.... And believe me, I've been through enough to take some years off of my life... We must embrace our youth.......... Crap, maybe I do sound old.
"Please if it was the gym, I don't even think I'd be tagging along... But, I guess I did make it sound like a gym huh?" Michi said. She rested her hands behind her head, "But nahh... Where we're going is for a specific group.. Who mayyy or may not work for similar reasons to Anti-Skill."

Mei giggled, "I mean you're not wrong, but saying that does make you sound a little old. But it's whatever. As long as I get to embrace my days with you, it doesn't matter to me...." She hugged Shiki from the side as they walked together, "I'm starting to feel a little better from this morning.."
Kasumi: Similar reasons to Anti-Skill... *She had her finger on her chin, then it hit her* No way.... Are we?!!
Rindo: Uh oh, I think she may have got it.
Kasumi: *She then composed herself* Ahem... I mean... Let's wait until we get there... I have an idea what it is, but I want to confirm it.
Rindo: [She's staying composed, but I can feel her wanting to fangirl and scream right about now.]

Shiki: Good..... Still, I don't think I can apologize enough for that. *He then thought about it* How long do you think you'll be able to hide it from your dad? I know it's not going to be good if he finds out.. Not to mention, information has its way of making it to people.
Michi giggled, practically sensing the excitement right off of Kasumi. "Oh I'm sure you're gonna be real happy once you see it.. Heh, maybe if you distract them enough for me, they won't even realize that I disappeared for like almost week...."

"Not that long, in all honesty.... I could try keeping it from him as long as I want, but my mom is probably bound to tell him eventually. I think she's just waiting until I settle down from all of it.." Mei sighed, "I know he has the right to know, I just don't like thinking about the possible consequences of it."
Kasumi: Mmmmm.... *She was trying to contain her excitement, but it slowly became harder* [I'm gonna be on a patrol! I'm gonna be on a patrol!] *She hummed with a warm and happy smile on her face*
Rindo: [Seriously, my adorable little sister.]

Shiki: Yeah........ Though.... If things get out of hand.... I'd say you're more than welcome to come live with me and Itsuki.. He can't control your destinies forever..
Michi gently pat Kasumi's head, finding joy from her excitement, "We'll be there soon enough, don't worry Kasumi."
After walking together for awhile longer, they soon arrived into the Judgment Office, finding the rest of the group there.
Michi pat Kasumi's back as they walked in, "Well, here we are! Hey guys!"
Shirai was standing behind Uiharu, looking over her shoulder. She looked up to see Michi and the others, "Well, well look who showed up finally!"
Michi scratched the back of her head, "Hmmm? Oh what could you ever be talking about..." She said, acting clueless.
Uiharu looked up from the computer, "Michi! And Rindo's with you too! I never knew you two knew other." She tilted her head looking at Kasumi, "Though I don't think we've met before.. I'm Uiharu!"

"Live with you and Itsuki..?" Mei looked up at him, "Would you guys really be ok with that? I wouldn't want to suddenly take up your space or anything because of all of this.."
Kasumi: I'm Kasumi! It's really nice to meet you... *She looked around* This is for real... I'm really here!!!
Rindo: Hey everyone.... Been a while. You'll have to pardon her excitement, she's my younger sister. You could say she's been pretty excited to meet all of you. [Actually...] *He looked at Shirai, then at Michi* [Hopefully having Michi with me will get Shirai off of my back... Especially since because of my status she thinks I'm trying to get closer to Misaka.]

Shiki: Space? You shouldn't be worried about that. Besides, Itsuki saved the bigger room for me. He's got his own room which is his bedroom and office. So, sounds to me like you'll fit in perfectly fine.
Uiharu smiled, "Aw, if anything that's perfectly fine.. It's nice to meet you too! I'm guessing you really like Judgment then?"
Michi nodded, "Mhm, she does! That's why I wanted to bring her with me."
Shirai crossed her arms, glaring at Michi, "But why did you magically disappear? I even tried calling you!"
"You did?" Michi rubbed the side of her arm, "Well, you see the thing issss.... I may have met Rindo this past week and I let myself get a little distracted...." She replied.
"Oh, I guess that's why I never seen you two together before." Uiharu said.
You can see Shirai's glare switch from Michi to Rindo, "So first you want to keep getting closer to Sissy and now you're keeping Michi from her duties huh?" Shirai placed her hands on her hips, "Hmph, you know I won't keep letting you get away with this!"
Michi looked completely lost, "Wha... What?"
Uiharu sweatdropped, "Maybe this isn't a very good first impression for Kasumi.."

"Really??" Mei exclaimed. "In that case, I may have to consider it. Although, it may not be right away... Even if things do get out of hand, the whole elitist thing is still worries me a little bit. We don't know how my mom feels about all that, so I wouldn't want to just leave her alone so quickly you know?"
Rindo: [Never mind, guess I'm not catching a break after all.]
*Konori, the chief of the 177th branch was adjusting her glasses*
Konori: Come on Shirai, cut him a little slack. I'm sure he didn't do it with intention.
Kasumi: *She looked at Konori, practically sensing her nature* You....
Konori: You're Kasumi right? I'm Mii Konori, the chief of the 177th branch..
Kasumi: You've got the same air... Just like Rin....
Rindo: Huh?
Kasumi: You've got an air of responsibility.... It's something you and Rin have in common. So cool.
Konori: Thank you Kasumi.
Kasumi: You're definitely a lot more mature than the scary pigtail girl.
Rindo: *He snickered as he turned his head* Ahem... I mean, Kasumi... Be nice... Even if the pigtail girl is a little scary.

Shiki: Makes sense, I should've thought more for Kali in this matter. *He had his hand on the back of his neck*
"Hey! I'm not scary pigtail girl, I have a name you know." Shirai said.
Michi smirked, "Mhmmm... A name which you haven't introduced to Kasumi yet."
"I-... Hmph.." Shirai crossed her arms. "The name's Shirai Kuroko, it's a pleasure to meet you Kasumi.."
"There you goo!" Michi then leaned to Kasumi, whispering to her, "But, I think you can just keep calling her scary pigtail girl, heh.."

"Oh, it's ok don't worry! If anything, she probably find it better for me to go with you.... But I don't know.." Mei thought about it, "I doubted the whole elitist thing at first, but it seems to fit so well. I can't help but feel like... like there's something more than we don't know... Maybe it's just my mind messing with me.."
Rindo: See, you're so focused on me.... Besides, I've told you Shirai, it's never been like that. Misaka's cool, but I wouldn't date her... [And yet, you're the oblivious one who can't take a hint..] Though, speaking of Misaka.. *He then looked around* Huh? Where is-
*As Rindo was about to ask, in entered Misaka and Saten*
Misaka: We're back..
Saten: Yo! *She then looked at Rindo and Michi* Rin! And Michi's here too! Ah, I see... So that's why you've been gone... I gotcha.
Misaka: Rindo, I wasn't expecting you to drop by.
Rindo: Been a while...
Kasumi: *Her eyes lit up upon seeing Misaka* You're... You're her....
Misaka: Huh? *She tilted her head as she saw Kasumi*
Kasumi: Railgun..
Rindo: Saten, Misaka... Meet Kasumi.. My younger sister.
Kasumi: Seriously, it's a pleasure to meet you all.
Saten: So this is your younger sister... Aw, I think you have a fan Misaka.

Shiki: There's a part of me that wouldn't doubt it. Usually, elitist families always have some behind the scenes kind of things happening... That much I've been able to conclude.As to what the big reveal may be... Well, only time will tell what that may be.
"A fan???" Shirai glanced between Misaka and Kasumi, seeing her lit-up eyes. She quickly rushed to Misaka's side, "Kasumi! Only to let you know, I sure hope you turn up nothing like your brother, because if you didn't know..." The back of her hand was against her forehead as she leaned back into Misaka. Her face showing an expression of bliss, "You see, Sissy and I are destined partners, bounded together by the indestructible red string of fate, nothing could ever come between us! And I will not be tolerating you and Rindo as a threat.." She said, mumbling the last bit. She then held Misaka's hands in hers, "Isn't that right Sissy??"
Uiharu sighed, "Here she goes.... She's only a simple fan, Shirai."
Michi sweatdropped, "What Rin said literally just went right over your head, didn't it?"

"Hm.. You really think so..?" Soon they arrived at Mei's place. "I guess it'll be something to keep my mind a little occupied, at least..."
She stared at the outside of the house, "I mean, as long as he stays oblivious as to what happened this morning, he probably won't be on my tail much... Maybe I can take this chance, see if I can dig a little deeper. He's not home currently either, so it's a perfect opportunity.." Mei thought to herself.