Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1001-1050 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Ren: Heh, with as strong as gin is... I'm willing to bet.... He'll be hit by this glass.
Katsuki: You sure?
Ren: The burn is strong, which means high alcohol. High alcohol-
Katsuki: Yeah yeah, you've made your point. *He drank a bit more of it, very slowly getting used to it*
Ren: *He finished his drink of gin* I think I'll cut myself off here Vin. Though, I will thank you very much for the drink.
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
"Alright, but if you ever want another drink, I'll be more than glad to give it to ya.. Just let me know." Vin said. "Heh but I think Katsu over here is starting to understand how Leone can drink so much..."
Katsuki: Perhaps I am.. It's something you just gotta keep going into.
Ren: Mhm.... that's the way.
Katsuki: *He then drank a bit more* Yeah, once you get past it... It's really good. *His face began flush* Yeah.... It's really good....
Ren: Uh oh.... Here it goes.
Katsuki: You know Ren........ You sir... Are the best *hic* brother a guy could have.
As the alcohol was now starting to get to Katsuki, Vin chuckled, "Well, I think we lost him, Ren!" He smirked at Katsuki, "Ren's that good of a brother huh? What about me! If I like what I hear, maybe I'll even treat ya to another glass. Likely the last one..."
Katsuki: Vin.... Ah... You're.... *He grinned* You sir, are the best bartender in all of the lands. There isn't a comparable tavern in any of the *hic* lands.....
Ren: Yeah, now this is interesting.. [Though..... Now I'm curious.] So, what are you thinking when you get back?
Katsuki: Well, Ren... It's very *hic* simple.. I'm gonna go home, and I'm gonna give my wife a big ol hug..... Show her I love her.
Ren: [So in his drunk mind, he's already married to her.]
Katsuki: Ren..... Man, you don't understand...... This woman...... She's the abso- *hic* absolute greatest... It reminds me...... When are you gonna settle down with someone? You should go out with Najenda, she's a wonderful lady.
Ren: I'm starting to wonder if lost is the right term here. *He said scratching his head*
"Lost may not be the right word, but he definitely won the other drink from me, I can tell you that much!" Van said, pouring Katsuki another glass of gin. "He gets very loving and affectionate, Kairi's definitely gonna be surprised with a nice treat the moment he returns. Think you're gonna be able to handle him the rest of the time, eh Ren? Who's this Najenda?"
Ren: Najenda, she was the leader of the Night Raid. Though, as of late she's serving as Katsu's prime minister. While, I of course serve as his advisor.
Katsuki: He won't say it, but.. He's... Crushing on her.
Ren: Katsu! *He said as he blushed*
Katsuki: What? You've both got some of the best minds I've *hic* ever seen...
Ren: .....
Katsuki: You've just got to *hic* take her out... On a date I mean...
Ren: [I don't need advice...... But, he's not wrong...]
Katsuki: *He then drank a bit of his refilled gin* I know I gave you a lot of shit before. *hic* And I'm sorry, but I want you to know. You may be my advisor, but you're still my *hic* brother first.
"Heh, the alcohol may have taken over his system, but I don't think he's wrong. I think drunk Katsu here may be your wingman.." Vin joked. "As far as I can tell, you two seem good for each other. Why haven't you given it a shot?"
Ren: I don't know.... I've been giving it time. There have been times where I'm just not sure.
Katsuki: Come on now..... Brother to brother.... *hic* You're a good man. Deep down... Beneath all of those *hic* Dragon scales.... Lies the heart of a heroic and maybe lost romantic.
Ren: Katsu...
Katsuki: Besides, like Vin said, you two seem good for each other.
Ren: You make it sound so easy though....
Katsuki: For some it is, for some it isn't. Hey... *hic* I thought you were the older brother here.
Ren: Look... I just want to do this right.
Katsuki: Then ask... Her... Out.... Besides, if you've heard some of the female guards talk about you...
Ren: Wait, what?
Katsuki: They're attracted to you, and yet I'm sure you love Najenda. Which means, you've got some great qualities to you.
Ren: *He sighed* A talk with a drunken Katsu... I didn't think it'd help me so much.
Katsuki: So, tonight.... When you go back... Talk to her, and do it.... Just *hic* pop the question.
Vin chuckled, "With the number of years I've been at this tavern, I don't think I've ever seen a drunk person give such good advice.... But, he's right. If she was the leader of Night Raid for so long, she probably didn't have time for things like this to even cross her mind... So be the one to ease up her shoulders a little bit and make your move! I have no doubt she has the same interest towards you... You can't wait too long, wouldn't want anyone else taking your place, would you?"
Ren: Well.. No.
Katsuki: Then go for it, you've got this.
Ren: I never thought I'd see the day... That I'd be taking advice from my younger brother... Let alone, my drunk younger brother.
Katsuki: Besides, Najenda's been needing this, needing time to settle and be with someone.
Ren: Vin, Katsu... Thank you. I'll take everything you said... I'll make a move tonight.
Vin grinned, "Aye, there you go! If you ask me, I think this is something that's worthy enough to drink for hm? One more glass for Ren won't hurt. I'll even join ya on this one, just this once. Whaddaya say?"
Ren: .... Ah, what the hell? One more drink for me wouldn't hurt in the long run. Though he... *He looked at Katsuki, who seemed like he was in a daze* Yeah, I think he's done.
Katsuki: Boar meat!
Ren: Ah, Katsu what the hell?
Katsuki: Sorry, I was curious of a few different things to eat. Mmm, I can taste it *hic* already. Kairi, my wife and a gourmet *hic* goddess.
Ren: You're really hammering the point on.
Vin laughed, "Katsu still has a little gin left. But with this all over his mind, I think you might have to get him home soon before he really drives himself crazy there.." He then poured himself and Ren a glass of gin, placing Ren's glass in front of him. "But as of right now..." He held up his glass, "Cheers to Ren!!"
Katsuki: Cheers to Ren! *He said, holding his glass up alongside Vin and Ren and clinking glasses*
Ren: Looks like we're both being celebrated now... This wasn't even supposed to be about me.
Katsuki: Well, now it's about the both of us..
As they clinked their glasses together, Vin then drank down his glass of gin before setting it down on the table, "Ah.... You two are my specials guests after all. I can't just celebrate one and leave the other.. You both forever have my respect."
Ren: You forever have mine. I'm just glad our last rulers didn't do anything to this tavern. Seriously, you're too good of a person.
Katsuki: A great person. Again, no tavern compares to Vin's. *He said finally finishing his last glass of gin*
Ren: Though, if I may ask... You of course are right by that statement.. Yet, I wonder where it comes from?
Katsuki: Why else? I'd been to a tavern or two outside of Vin's... *hic* and they don't serve genuine drinks like Vin does. Vin, the god of *hic* all things drink.
Ren: *He sweatdropped* Who else are you going to call a god? *He then drank his glass of gin* Still, you know your way around every drink in this place. Not like most places, so he IS right. *He looked at Katsu, who was close being back in a daze again* I better get him back.
Katsuki: We're go- *hic* going home?
Ren: Yeah, you do want to see Kairi don't you?
Katsuki: Yeah. *He got up from his seat, but he could barely keep his balance* The room is.... It's all wibble wobbly.
Ren: Yeah, that's the alcohol in your system. *He then got Katsu's arm over his shoulder as he helped Katsu to stay up* Much appreciated today Vin. It's been a great night.
Katsuki: Vinny the god. Vinny the god. *He said in a soft chant* God of drink, God of drink. Yes *hic* he is.
Ren: I'll assume he's saying he had a great time as well.
Vin chuckled, "Thank you really, to the both of you! Drunk Katsu honestly reminds me a bit of how he was when he was younger, so I'm glad things are truly looking better for him." He waved them goodbye, "Make sure you two come again! I'd love to serve you drinks again."
Outside of the tavern, there was already a carriage waiting for them to take them back to the Empire.
Ren: *He took Katsuki outside, seeing the carriage* Hm... Najenda the Thorough. Alright Katsu, let's go. *He said still supporting Katsuki*
Katsuki: We're going home?
Ren: Yes Katsu.. You'll be going home to your wife. I'm sure she'll be happy to see you.
Katsuki: Will she? Sssssshhhhhhhh, don't tell Kairi I was drinking... She may *hic* get upset...
Ren: Um, Katsu..... She already knows you've been drinking.
Katsuki: What?! But that's..... Irresponsible.....
Ren: Uh... Why exactly?
Katsuki: Because I need to be taking care of Iliana...
Ren: Iliana? [He couldn't be talking about...] Who's Iliana?
Katsuki: Come now..... *hic* She's your niece....
Ren: [So, not only is he already married... But, he's also got a child.... Sheesh Katsu, how far ahead are you thinking?] Well, you don't have to panic... Iliana's sleeping peacefully...
Katsuki: She is? My little princess.... *He said as Ren got him in the carriage and he sat beside him*
Ren: *He sighed, then looking forward* Alright, back to the castle we go.
The coachman at the front nodded, beginning to bring them back to the Empire.

But, meanwhile back at the Empire...
Kairi was sitting on the floor, by the entrance of the Empire. In her hand were three skewers of dango and she chewed on one of them as she waited.
Najenda approached behind her, "Waiting for Katsu and Ren?" She asked.
Kairi got startled, quickly swallowing down her bite. "Don't scare me like that Najenda!"
Najenda chuckled, "Sorry, sorry! I just wanted to join you out here." She looked at the dango in her hand, "I'd assume one of these are for Katsu?" She then gave them a better look, then smiling. "Aw, did you even give them little faces?" Najenda asked.
Kairi got embarrassed, pulling the dangos away from Najenda's view. She blushed, "Is it that obvious its for him?? You were so busy taking over Katsu's place for the day, I got really bored so I made these..."
"Oh c'mon, I wasn't that busy while they were gone..." Najenda replied.
Soon, the carriage arrived back to the Empire, approaching the entrance.
Najenda grinned as it approached, "Well, well speak of the devil... Look who's back!"
last edited over a year ago
*Ren then supported Katsuki off of the carriage*
Ren: Yo! *He said waving with a grin*
Katsuki: *He then looked, he seen Kairi* Kairi, my lovely!! *Ren supported him and bring him over to Kairi* My beautiful *hic* lovely wife.
Ren: He's been on a tangent, you may want to tend to him.
Katsuki: Hey.. I don't need... *hic* tending.... Just love from my wonderful wife..
Kairi's excitedly stood up as they came back, but she blushed hearing Katsuki call her his wife, "W- Wife?"
Najenda waved back, "Welcome back! I see he turned up to be quite the affectionate type huh?"
Kairi smiled softly, "And I honestly don't mind it one bit... Here, I can take him from here if you like." Kairi stood on the other side of Katsuki, helping Ren support him. She went in to kiss Katsuki on the cheek, giggling a bit, "Don't worry, I'll give you all the love you desire, my precious husband."
Najenda smirked, "Seems like someone's already getting used to this side of Katsu."
Kairi's cheeks went red again, "Hush up..."
Ren: You know, it gets even better when you've heard what Katsu was talking about as well... *He said as he let Kairi take Katsuki* Hey, just make sure you don't wake the little princess.
Katsuki: Mm.... Yes, we've got to be quiet. Iliana's sleeping, we *hic* can't make too much noise.

Ren: *He then walked to Najenda, watching Kairi and Katsuki* I'll admit this much, tonight's been a great night.. I wasn't quite expecting this outcome.
"Iliana..? Isn't that...... But if it's our little princess, does that mean Katsu thinks we have a child together?" Kairi's cheeks only got worse as she thought about it more, "Can he get any more precious!?"
"We'll be as quiet as possible to not wake our Iliana, alright? I'll take you back to our quarters so you can relax a bit. Here.." Kairi held up the dango to his mouth and smiled, "Have some, I made it for you."

Najenda watched Kairi and Katsuki along with him, "Seems like it ended up being the best possible outcome, huh? I'm glad to hear you enjoyed your night, you two deserved it."
Katsuki: *He opened his mouth, taking a bite of the dango* Im in heaven.... That's so good...... I've been blessed once more from the gourmet goddess.

Ren: Getting to be alongside him.... Being able to get to know him and Vin.... It was great... Though... *He looked at Najenda* Hey... I uh.... Before I head off, I want to ask you. I want ua to have a dinner together. You know, we could go out sometime? *He said with a blush on his face*
Kairi giggled, "Gourmet goddess, huh? I like that." She then brought Katsuki back to their quarters, letting him sit on the bed. She started setting up a glass of water for him on the bedside table. "So what did you think of your night out with Ren?"

"Oh? So like a night out for just us two then?" Najenda then looked to Ren. She smiled seeing the blush on his face, "I would love to have dinner with you, Ren."
Katsuki: Oh, it was absolutely great.... You know, we talked to Vin, he agreed that Ren should make his move with Najenda... So, I wouldn't *hic* doubt he's doing that now.

Ren: Great, maybe we could have some tomorrow night. Oh, we could even get Kairi to cook for us.... Her cooking is unmatched.
After setting down the water for him, Kairi looked for some comfortable clothes that Katsuki can wear. Then starting to gently remove his shoes, "Ren's actually making his move?" Kairi said, sounding excited. "Oooh, if dinner's what they're looking for, hopefully they'd let me cook for them.."

Najenda nodded, "Kairi would be more than happy to do that for us tomorrow. I haven't met anyone that could go beyond her cooking... Though that curry udon really got you hooked huh?"
Katsuki: I wouldn't doubt it... *hic* Since you're the best cook in all of the lands... Kairi the gourmet goddess... She'll blow every restaurant away, one dish at a time.

Ren: That, and Katsu's been hyping her up. He's went as far as calling her the gourmet goddess. Plus, he's beyond truth serum drunk. He gives me all reasons to believe him.
Kairi giggled, "You're so cute, Katsu.. I don't think I'd be that capable." She gently changed him out of his current clothes, helping him get into the more comfy ones. "Though with you as my personal cheerleader, I think we may have a chance! What do you say huh?"

"Please, with Katsu already seeing her as his wife and they have a child together... How couldn't you believe him?" Najenda chuckled, "Only makes me wonder what drunk Ren could be like.."
Katsuki: Oooh, you bet. I'll be cheering you on all the way. I'll *hic* bring Iliana too... We'll be cheering you on, and you're gonna blow them away.

Ren: *He blushed* Me drunk? Knowing how me and Katsu are similar.... I wouldn't doubt I'm not too far off from his version. Well, maybe I'm not as much of a romantic at the moment.
Kairi nodded with a smile, "I'll do it for the two of you. My two little cheerleaders, that's all I'll need..." She said, kissing his forehead.
"The fact that this is the world that Katsu imagines himself in while he's drunk.. This is how much he cares and loves me... What did I ever do to deserve someone like him..?" Kairi thought.
She then started to help him lay on the bed, "How are you feeling now, Katsu? Feeling a little more comfortable?" She asked.

"Oh? Maybe not at the moment... But you do admit that that romantic side of you does exist hm?" Najenda asked.
Katsuki: Mm, *He felt on the bed* It's always comfortable here.... Just being around you, I'm always so happy... I don't say it *hic* enough..... But I'm extremely appreciative of you. Kairi........ Do you think we can really raise her in a world free of war? Can our daughter make it through this world, not knowing bloodshed?

Ren: Well, perhaps the romantic side of me does exist... I've heard that I've had some attraction to some.. Unfortunately, those attractions might be pretty one sided... *He said, scratching his head*
"Aw and I feel the same with you, Katsu.." Kairi laid beside Katsuki on the bed, running her hand through his hair. "For Iliana, well... Something like that is hard to guarantee... But, as Emperor and..." She slightly blushed, "I guess Empress.. We have to make sure we make the right decisions so she can live in a world like that... We have to work on it together."

"Well, perhaps maybe not all of them are one-sided.... Don't you think?" Najenda only chuckled, then turning her back to him. "Sorry, maybe I'm keeping you from your nightly responsibilities hm.."
Katsuki: *He felt a bit reassured* Yeah........ We'll work towards that together. We're gonna make a glod future, not only for the people here... But we'll make a future for our daughter.

Ren: Oh, right.... I do have to see about Isla and Satoru.... *He scratched the back of his head again* Well, we can talk more tomorrow. [Damn, I would've nearly forgot.... Just being able to be with Najenda....]
'For someone who's pretty drunk right now, I'm surprised he's even thinking about that... But, it really shows you how much Katsu cares..." Kairi thought.
Kairi gently kissed his cheek, "Of course... Although with the state you're in currently, we probably wouldn't be able to do too much, hm? Do you want to get some rest or do you want to relax for a little longer?"

"Mhmm.. I've never met Isla, but she does seem to be a handful.. Just come back safely, alright?" Najenda said.
Katsuki: ....... I think... I'm gonna... *He slowly closed his eyes, as he then fell asleep*

Ren: I'll be back safe and sound... Come tomorrow, we'll have a good night together. *His wings emerged from his back* Make sure you check on the happily married couple too. I'm not sure if Katsu may still be trying to be romantic or what. Anyway, I'll see you in the morning. I wouldn't want you to lose any rest on my behalf. *He said as he took off into the air, beginning to make his way to Isla*
Kairi smiled softly as he fell asleep, "Goodnight Katsu..."
As he slept, Kairi looked up to the ceiling with her hand over her heart, feeling it beat decently fast. "Katsu really does see me as his wife.... I knew he wanted a future along with me, but..... actually witnessing those feelings like that... Katsu...." She cuddled closer to him. "I don't know what I did to deserve someone like him, but I couldn't be more thankful.. There's really no one else in this world that I'd rather be with..." She thought. Soon enough, she started closing her eyes, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Najenda nodded and waved Ren goodbye, watching him fly off to Isla. "Now to check on those love birds.."
Najenda went inside the building, heading over to their room. She opened the door to the Emperor's Quarters, seeing Katsuki and Kairi already fast asleep together. "I guess they were both pretty tired after awhile.." She smiled, "They really do deserve each other...."

Isla was already in the alleyway along with Satoru, waiting on Ren. Growing impatient, she kicked an empty can on the ground. "You know for someone with two functioning wings, he sure likes to keep me waiting!"
Satoru was sitting on the ground, his back leaning against a wall. "Be patient, Isla... Besides, don't you think you're already asking enough from them?"
Isla shook her head, "Nope! All I simply want is an open arms welcome into the Empire. I've been under their wing before, this won't be my first time."
Satoru rolled his eyes, "Yes, but we're dealing with a completely new reign here... Not to mention, you're leaving out the context as to why you want in... You want to MAKE an Imperial Arm, Isla..."
Isla turned to him with both hands on her hips, "Yes, and what's exactly wrong with that?"
Satoru sighed, "How do you not see what's wrong with that..?"
Ren: *He flew over them, then flying down to the ground and meeting them* Well, it's good to see you. Part of me wondered if you'd turn tail and run. *He said jokingly*
"Ren!" Isla turned to face him, sounding pleased that he arrived.
"If anything, that'd probably be best case scenario.." Satoru mumbled.
Isla glared at Satoru for brief second before looking back at Ren, "Hmph... Please, I would never.. Part of me wondered if you would even bother asking for me! But, considering you're here, I'm assuming you have an answer for me.... So, what is it? Do I get my chance to speak to the Emperor?"
Ren: ..... *He crossed his arms as he leaned against the wall* [Time tonstart putting the plan into action.] You do..... But, under one condition... Satoru, you'll be the ine talking to the Empire.
Satoru almost quickly stood up from the ground out of surprise, "Me!?"
"Satoru!? Nono, hold on...." Isla sharply stared at Ren, "Last time I checked, I'm sure it was clear that it was ME who wanted the audience with the Empire... Not my assistant.... What, is that just being scrapped now??"
Ren: I mean sure... You wanted an audience with the Empire... I consulted with the Empire, and they wish to speak with Satoru. So, it begs the question.... Exactly how important is this to you Isla?
"......" Isla stood there in thought for a brief moment. "Very. This has probably been my biggest project yet, so I'm not letting something like this bring me down so easily. If those are the conditions that I'll have to meet, then so be it."
"Though with how Satoru's been acting lately, I have to make sure we're on the same page... I'm not letting this go." Isla thought.
Satoru having to take her place still annoyed her a bit. "Tch.... Do I at least have the opportunity to be present there or must it only be Satoru?" She asked.
last edited over a year ago
Ren: There's no way around it Isla.. Only Satoru will be inside. That was the instruction I was given to deliver. I can't guarantee what would happen if you were to breach that agreement.
"I'd be losing one of my only chances, I know that much....." Isla pushed her hair back, turning her back to Ren. "Here I am and I thought I would get to actually meet the Emperor face to face... I'd even get to see Kairi again.. But, I guess that'll just have to wait now, huh?"
Satoru finally stood up from the ground, rubbing the back of his neck, "I guess I'm getting dragged into this is more ways than I would've wanted....."
"It's what we'll have to deal with..." Isla sighed, "Ren, I'll accept the conditions! I'll send Satoru as soon as I can tomorrow and.... I promise to not interfere."
Ren: Hehe, I'm glad. Good, now I can report back and await Satoru's arrival. *He flew up a little* I'm glad we could come to an agreement on this matter. I'll be seeing you then. *He said, taking off and leaving the scene*
Satoru looked over to Isla as Ren left, "You're not keeping that promise, are you?"
Isla chuckled, "As much as I'd like to break it, the risks are too high.... I'll just have to play along and make sure you lay this out nicely for me..." She said, starting to leave the alleyway and head back to her base.
Satoru followed behind her, "Woohoo, sounds exciting!" He said sarcastically.

The next morning, Kairi slowly opened her eyes, waking up to a sleeping Katsuki. "Mmm... Is it morning already..?" Kairi sat up on the bed, stretching out her arms. She then ran her hand through Katsuki's hair as he slept, "Hmm he probably won't feel too great when he wakes up considering yesterday....."
Katsuki: *As he woke up, he had his head under the comforter* ..... Uuggghhhh... No bright lights.... Uuuuuuugghhh... My head....
Kairi giggled softly as his head went under the comforter. "No bright lights, got it." She stood up from the bed and closed out any of the curtains and blocked all ways of light. "There, does that makes things at least a little better?"