Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 601-650 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Inside...... *He thought about it. Well, if we do it inside...... Then... Uh.... Well, I'm just thinking I don't want you to be pregnant just yet... I know I said you'd carry my heir.... But, now would be too soon don't you think?
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
"Well, yeah it would be too soon, but.." Kairi blushed, "There's ways to avoid it so I wouldn't have to get pregnant too soon.... But, still get to enjoy it, you know....?" She turned her head to the side, "I'm sorry, maybe I should've left it as is..."
Katsuki: *He shook his head* It's fine...... Actually..... *He checked the drawer next to the bed, having a few condoms in it* ..... Of course.... [I wouldn't doubt Ren has something to do with this.... He probably slipped a few in before the fight went down...]
"Ren really predicted everything, huh.... not just the take over....."
Kairi glanced over at the drawer briefly before she looked back to Katsuki. "Would you want to continue then? You have all of my word.." She said, her hand gently touching his chest, "I want to only if you do, Katsu.."
Katsuki: [I'm gonna have a talk with Ren tomorrow...... But for now.... I better enjoy my time with Kairi.] *He nodded as he took one of the condoms from the drawer* Yeah, if you're willing... So am I...As you said, tonight can be even more... So... Let's make this even more...
"In that case.." Kairi moved from being on top of him and sat beside him instead. She leaned back on her arms, seemingly showing off her body. "I'll leave it to you now, Emperor Katsu..~" She smirked, "If you don't mind me calling you that..."
Katsuki: I don't mind that in the slightest... *He said, as he began to kiss her neck. He then kissed down to her nipples as he applied the condom to his member* Let's begin shall we... *He then inserted his member slowly into her entrance, he fully inserted himself slowly* [She's squeezing me tight...] Alright, I won't move too fast.... Not yet.. *He then began his thrust motions, but doing them slowly to help ease her into it*
"Instead of his tongue, it's now......" Kairi moaned as Katsuki entered inside of her, initially wincing at the pain. But, as he slowly thrusted inside of her more, the pain was turning into pleasure for her. "K- Katsu.." Her hands began to softly grip the sheets, "Ah.. Keep going...."
Katsuki: *He waited until she began to feel her pain turn to pleasure. Once it did, he began to speed up his thrusts bit by bit. As his thrust speed increased, he began to also suck her nipples in conjunction to his thrusts to add on to her pleasure* [Being inside of you like this..... It's something else Kairi...]
The more Katsuki picked up his speed, the more Kairi's moans grew louder with each thrust inside her. "The feeling before.. it felt so good.... but, this.. This is something else!" Her grip grew tighter on the sheets as he sucked her nipples, her arms then going around him, "Just like that, Katsu.. Make me all yours..."
Katsuki: *He then began to use his hand to massage one of her breasts and play with her nipples using his fingers, while sucking on the other as he continued thrusting inside of her* [That's right Kairi, you're all mine... As it should be!]
Kairi's moans filled the room as Katsuki only pleasured her more and more, the feeling beyond what she could even imagine. "K- Katsu..! I- I....." Kairi was struggling to form words, but her hands were beginning to grip on his back as she felt herself getting closer to her climax.
Katsuki: *As he continued his thrust motions, he could feel his climax building as well* Kairi, I can feel it too... *Each thrust putting him closer and closer, until it hit him and his member released its warm substance inside of the protective barrier*
Kairi felt herself get closer, then releasing one last moan as she reached her climax simultaneously to Katsuki, her grip relaxing now. "..... Katsu.. I barely even knew how to describe how I felt earlier..... That felt like a whole different story......"
Katsuki: You aren't kidding, that felt absolutely amazing.... *He said removing his member and the condom from it as he disposed of it, then laying beside her and kissing her forehead* I suppose when you do it with your lover, it really can feel good..
Kairi smiled and cuddled up besides him, resting her head against his chest as he kissed her forehead. "Definitely.... You know, beforehand you said that I could rest here for the night.... If I were to take just a small guess even before this..." She looked up at him, "This isn't going to be my last night here hm?"
Katsuki: Well, you're right about that.... Anytime you want to come here, you can feel free to come here. Well, regardless if it's just to rest or for another night of pleasure... My door will always be open to you...
"That's like music to my ears.... Just laying with you like this, I'll always feel warm and safe.." Kairi said. She giggled a bit, "Don't be surprised if me resting in here slowly becomes a daily thing then..."
Katsuki: *He only smirked as she mentioned it being a daily thing* Of course not. Besides, I'm to take your hand in marriage soon. So, this room will be just as much yours as it is mine.
"Oh? Soon, hm? Heh, I can only wait.. I'll get to call you my husband just as I'll be your wife..."Kairi gently kissed him on the lips, "I love you, Katsu.."
Katsuki: *He held her closer, kissing her gently back* I love you too Kairi....
*The next morning, Katsuki was up and he was looking at the outside from a window in the room*
Katsuki: [I'm still here..... Part of me would've believed that all of that was a dream.... Getting the throne, Kairi being able to avenge her family... Being reunited with Ren... All of my friends are alive.... Then, Kairi... Just being able to be with her... Being closer to her.... All of it, it's no dream... This really is reality.]
Soon waking up, Kairi sat up from the bed, rubbing her eyes. She noticed Katsuki by the window, "Katsu.... Good morning.." She blinked a few times, beginning to actually feel awake. "Are you ready for your first full day as Emperor?"
Katsuki: *He nodded, then not too long ago a knock would be heard at the door*
Ren: Yo! I hope you're up and ready Lord Katsuki... Time to be up and at em....
Katsuki: Yeah, and there's Ren.....
Ren: Anyway, when you're set and ready... We'll meet with Najenda to begin. Don't keep us waiting too long, alright? *He said as he headed off*
Katsuki: Well... You ready to go? *He said as he was fully dressed and ready himself*
"Gimme just a few minutes.." Kairi got up to get dressed, but as she got up she felt a sharp pain go through her body again. "Ah.." Her hand reached to her back, "I guess my body still hurts from using my trump card.... Odd, the first time I used it, it didnt really last this long, but I should be fine.." She thought. She just shook it off as she then got dressed and gave Katsuki a thumbs up, "All ready to go!"
Katsuki: *He nodded, he went to the door but hadn't opened and looked back to Kairi* Hey, you're not hurting from any lingering effects are you? If you still need to rest, then I'd rather you do that. I don't want to push you...
"Oh, well maybe a little bit.." Kairi said as she scratched the back of her head, then feeling the same pain again, "Ow.... It may bother me a bit, but it really shouldn't last for that much longer.. Don't worry about me, I'll be ok!"
Katsuki: *He nodded, though his concern hadn't left him* Very well... Let's get going... *He then met with Ren and Najenda*
Ren: There you are.... I'll assume you both slept well. *He said with a smirk*
Katsuki: .............. I did thanks.... Anyway..... I did want to know.... How are Wave and Kurome?
"Ah, I actually checked up on them this morning. Kurome seems to be doing ok since starting her treatment yesterday... She's currently resting, meanwhile Wave the other hand.. He hasn't really left her side since..." Najenda reported. "You seemed to have really left an impression on him, it's clear that he trusts you, but I think he's still trying to get used to everything himself.."
"I'm sure there's a lot of people still trying to get used to this... It's still drastic change, you know?" Kairi mentioned.
Katsuki: I wouldn't doubt it.... As Kairi said, it's a big and drastically change... No doubt, it's probably gonna take time before all of this is actually normal...
Ren: That it is.... But, I say you're at least in good starting territory...
Katsuki: *He then sat down on the throne* Yeah....
Ren: By the way, I talked with someone... The owner of that tavern... The guy says he remembers you..
Katsuki: Tavern... Oh, Vin....
Ren: He said he wanted to treat you to that drink... Especially since he hadn't thought you'd be coming back.
Kairi tilted her head, "Tavern...? Like the one we had to go to a few days ago? Unless I'm thinking of a separate one.." Only a few seconds after, she felt the pain go through her body again, even worse than before but it felt more concentrated towards her lower back. She stumbled back a little bit as it caught her off guard, her hand going over her lower back. "So much for it getting better...."
Najenda looked at her, concerned. "Kairi?"
Kairi just shook her head, "Sorry... I guess I'm still trying to recover from yesterday...."
Katsuki: Seriously Kairi, you should rest.... As I've said, I don't want to push you..
Ren: It may be the only way to help.... Rest may very well end up being your best friend here.
"But.. I swear I'll be ok..." Kairi looked to the side, "With your first actual day as Emperor and all, I just don't want to be stuck resting.... I want to be here for everything..."
"You shouldn't be worrying about that, Kairi... Are you sure you'd be ok?" Najenda asked. "If anything were to happen to you because of this, I doubt Katsuki would forgive himself for it. You really should rest..."
Katsuki: *He nodded* It's fine... If aomething bad like that were to happen to you on my watch like that...... Kairi, it'll be alright... Besides.. *He squatted next to her, taking her hands into his* Even if we don't have this day, I want us to have many more days. I'm not going to let one day stop us. Now please, just get some rest.. I feel bad enough just having you out here with that pain you have....
Kairi frowned, "I'm sorry... Even though I'd want to stay, you are right.... I don't even understand what's causing this, I was ok last night and.." The pain returned, her hands gripping onto his. "I guess.. I should go rest..." Her hands slowly relaxed as the pain went away again. "Just.. keep me updated if anything..." She said before leaving back to the room.
Najenda watched her walk out, "Should... we have someone check up on her from time to time?"
Katsuki: *He nodded* If I could spend the whole day with her I would.... Let's keep Leone on her detail....
Ren: Meanwhile, we have a few other things to cover...
Katsuki: Alright, give it to me..
Ren: With a new power, comes new changes.... Starting with the building of a shelter for those of lower status..
Katsuki: *He nodded*
Ren: Lucky for us, I've talked to someone that's drawn up some plans for one.
Katsuki: As long as the building is considered a safe zone once it's built, then I approve of it.
Najenda sent someone to notify Leone before joining back into the conversation. She nodded, "Although if possible, we should set up multiple across the Capital considering how large it is. We want to accommodate as many people as we can.."

Kairi went back to the room and laid in bed. She closed her eyes in an attempt to rest peacefully, but with the pain continuously coming back, it was almost unbearable. "Every single time the pain comes back, it's just been getting worse.... I don't understand, it shouldn't be like this.." She quickly jumped out of the bed, walking towards a mirror within the room. Turning her back to the mirror, she pushed away her hair and lifted her shirt to look at the mark located on her lower back. It wasn't incredibly noticeable, but it was almost like the mark was slowly beginning to grow or spread on her body. "What the....."
Katsuki: Agreed. the more people we can accommodate the better.
Ren: Creating plans for multiple shelters... Alright, I'll be sure to send this to it's appropriate location... Next order of business. Let's see.... Oh, the schooling.... Well, let's put it like this... The children have no schooling and get sent to work... That's what dear Honest believed was right.. An educated kid was quite the problem in his eyes...
Katsuki: Open up the schools, get the children from the field.... Child labor... I'm not allowing it....
Ren: Very well... I'll bring these to the commission...
"Good, and this can hopefully help open up some more job opportunities for others too..." Najenda said. "There would probably have to be some revisions about tax as well... Families are being taxed more than they can even handle..."

Kairi looked closer at the mark, "This mark... It just represents the Imperial Arm, so.. why is it spreading?"
Soon Leone came knocking on the door to check up on Kairi, "Hey, it's Leone! Can I come in?"
"U- Um.." Kairi jumped from the sound of the knocking, quickly lowering down her shirt, "Y- yeah.. The door should be open."
Leone opened the door with her hands on her hips, "Trick question, you shouldn't even be awake to answer my question!"
Kairi sweatdropped, "Right...."
"I've already been told what's going on." Leone said. "C'mon, you're not even in bed at the very least... You need all the rest you can get."
Kairi went back to the bed, "Well....... It's easier said than done....." She struggled to keep focus on her conversation with Leone as her mind was just elsewhere. "Maybe I could tell Katsu about this..... No, I shouldn't.. I can't... I've already worried him enough as it is, I don't want him worrying even more... Then, how do figure out what's going on..?"
Katsuki: Of course... I had figured there was another factor....
Ren: Greed was another factor in the last rule...... However, let it be understood that it isn't without risk.
Katsuki: Are you kidding? The Capital is probably one of the most bustling places ever... Not to mention that in revising the tax, the profit will still come right back.
Najenda agreed, "Besides, the people are in our priority here. If it comes with risks, then we would simply have to find a way around it, we can't let them continue to live in that sort of condition."

"Just lay down, Kairi.." Leone said. "Here, I'll bring something to help ease your pain a bit. You stay right there!"
Kairi just nodded as Leone walked out of the room. She sighed, "Resting is completely out of the picture, I don't even know what's happening to me... Is it going to keep spreading..? What... What would happen if it did spread all the way....?" Kairi shook her head, "I won't get anywhere thinking like that..... Actually.... If Isla is still around maybe she could help me.. Though, Katsu wouldn't let me leave in this condition....." Kairi looked out the window all the way from the bed. "If I were to leave now, they'd notice sooner or later... So, if I want to see Isla.. the night would be my best bet."
Leone then came back with a tray in her hands, "Are you talking to yourself in here, Kairi?" She set down the tray on the bedside table and handed Kairi a drink. "Drink up, this should settle down the pain a bit." Leone scratched the back of her head, "At least that's what I was told... It should help relax you."
Kairi brought the cup to her mouth, taking small sips, "Alright... Thank you, Leone.."
Katsuki: Yeah. I'll sooner take the risk of my own life before I risk thousands of others.
Ren: Don't forget us, you know we've got you too.
Katsuki: Mm....
Ren: *He could see it on Katsuki, though he wouldn't show it too much* You may be talking big games though.... But I can tell you're a little distracted...
last edited over a year ago
"Is everything alright, Katsuki?" Najenda asked. "Could it possibly be because of Kairi?"

A few minutes later, the pain was beginning to die down, just for the time being. Kairi's body was also starting to feel a little more relaxed. She set the cup aside before properly laying down on the bed, "Whatever this is, it is helping...."
Leone grinned, "See? I'll let you be for now, so rest as much as you like.."
Kairi nodded her head as she closed her eyes to rest, "With the pain slightly gone, I guess I could sleep for a bit.. And then tonight I'll see if I can find Isla.."
Leone soon left the room to leave Kairi alone and headed to the throne room. She knocked on the doors, "Apologies if I'm interrupting anything in there! Can I come in?"
Najenda recognized her voice, "Oh, it's Leone."
Katsuki: [Without a doubt, it's everything to do with Kairi... Something feels wrong.... I feel like there's nothing I can do for her right now.....] *He looked to the door* It's fine.... Come in Leone!
Ren: [Yeah, it's Kairi...... I know what he's feeling.... It's a fragment of what he felt that day so long ago... Katsu....]
Leone then entered the room as they welcomed her in, "Sorry, I just wanted to report a bit on Kairi."
"Like they said, it's alright Leone." Najenda said. "Is everything ok?"
Leone nodded, "I gave her something to help relieve her pain and she's finally resting now. Hopefully she feels ok when she wakes up. But... before that I did overhear her speaking to herself. She said something about going to see someone? I couldn't really catch all of it..." Leone gently shrugged, "But, it definitely seems like something she's keeping to herself so I figured I'd let you know..."
Katsuki: *He sighed, looking down* [So much for being this together....] I'd hate to ask this of you, but would you be able to have Akame accompany you.... She won't go for it at this moment.... But she'll likely use the night to her advantage.... Follow her and make sure she doesn't do anything crazy...... She'll leave through the Emperor's room window.... Likely when I'm asleep.....
"Kairi...." Leone nodded, "If that's what you wish then I'll do just that for you... If I hear anything more I'll let you know, but for now that's about all I have.. I'll go tell Akame. I promise we'll keep Kairi safe." Leone then left the throne room.
"Leaving during the night when you're asleep?" Najenda said. "Considering how she used to act when she first joined Night Raid, it isn't much of surprise to me.... But, now? I wouldn't expect this from her.. Do you think everything's ok?"
Katsuki: ....... Something's got to be up if she's not telling me..... She clearly doesn't want me to worry, except it only makes me worry more... Especially if she's going to see someone else....
"And if she's not telling you, I doubt anyone else would know... She's closest to you than anyone else here....." Najenda sighed. "Just... The most I can really say is to not let your mind travel too far. Only time can tell... Akame and Leone will hopefully ensure that's everything is ok.."
(We can time skip to night unless there's anything else you'd wanna do :p)
(We can timeskip to night.)
*Later that night, Katsuki was asleep. Meanwhile, Akame waited in a nearby location near the Emperor's window to discreetly wait for Kairi*
Akame: [If she really isn't telling Katsu... Then something must really be going on... Kairi, why are you hiding this?]
As Katsuki went to sleep, Kairi got out of the bed to get ready to leave. She walked up to him, gently running her hand through his hair and leaning down to kiss his forehead, "I'm sorry, Katsu... I promise I'll be back before morning.. Hopefully with some answers..."
Kairi wrapped herself with a cloak, putting the hoodie over her head. She looked out the window making sure the coast was clear, eventually jumping out and heading out of the Empire.

Leone waited outside with Akame. As she watched Kairi head out through the window, she tapped on Akame's arm, "Well, that's our cue..."