Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1451-1500 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Ren: If I hadn't known better, I'd say you were a natural..
Katsuki: Well, she did shoot a rifle before.. She used Mine's Pumpkin once upon a time. Though now... *He then looked at Chelsea* Let's see if Gaea's trump card truly works.
Ren: If it does, then your plan may really work.

Tatsumi: Uh.... Right..... It was seeming to me that you were relaxing in the throne. *He shook his head* Anyway, that's not important... Kairi, I remember how you cooked some good meals back at the base. Not to mention, I've heard Katsu give you that nickname.. Gourmet goddess... Well, me and Mine could use your help... We were discussing some recipes and she wanted to learn your ways and secrets.
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
"First let's see how she does without the trump card." Najenda looked to Chelsea, "You ready?"
Chelsea nodded as she held the rifle, "I mean, I guess so."
Using the machine, Najenda launched the next 3 clay discs into the air for Chelsea to shoot.
Chelsea tried getting herself in a good position and aimed towards the clay discs. While she managed to shoot down at least two of them, the last one just fell down to the ground. Chelsea lowered down the rifle, looking ahead, "Damn, it was just that last one!"
"Hey I mean, you still shot them down pretty accurately." Najenda said. "If you really wanted to improve, I think you just have you work on your timing.."
"Nahh..." Using Gaea Foundation, Chelsea transformed herself into Najenda. "I think this method would end up being a lot easier for me."
Najenda chuckled, "If it works out. That'll be at least one part of Katsu's wedding covered."

"Oh? Well, I'm flattered you think I have some hidden secrets I'm keeping..." Kairi said, giggling. "I'm usually here in the morning to wait for Katsu and the others, but I'm not really sure what's taking them awhile.... So, I guess I have some time on my hands to help you guys out! Any specific recipes she was interested in learning?"
Katsuki: Yeah, and if this works out.. I'll be forever in your debt..
Ren: Ah, Katsu.. I doubt you'd be in any kind of debts.. Beside, she IS doing it out of kindness.. Not to mention, she's seeming more than happy to do this..
Katsuki: You're right... But this is so major..
Ren: I think the point is, this family of yours wants to see the two of you at your happiest..

Tatsumi: Awesome! Well, there's this wild boar stew and mushroom recipe she's been wanting to learn.. She keeps insisting she wants to learn it, that way she can cook it right the first time.
Chelsea nodded, "Please, because this is something so major between you and Kairi, it's even more of a reason why you wouldn't owe me a thing! I'm doing this out of my love for the both of you. Like Ren said, we all just wanna see you guys happy."
"We've all been through so much with each other that'd we'd be willing to do anything for each other no matter." Najenda added. "And with that said, you ready to finally test this trump card out, Chelsea?"
Chelsea whispered a few words to herself, activating her trump card and basically becoming one with her transformation. Putting all of her focus into this, Chelsea just gave Najenda a thumbs up to signify she's ready.
With a smirk, Najenda shot another 3 clay discs in the air for her to shoot.
Practically moving exactly how Najenda did earlier, Chelsea got herself in prime position and flawlessly shot down all of the clay discs. If anything, Chelsea even got close to shooting them down faster than Najenda.
Najenda watched with a huge grin on her face, "Would you look at that, it actually works out then! Looks like your wedding is gonna be coming along already."
Placing down the rifle, Chelsea returned back to her original form. "I never thought my trump card could get so intricate when it comes to mimicking someone else's skills... For the most part I only saw it as a way to use another Imperial Arm.. Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire, ya know?"

"Ooh wild boar stew and mushrooms, huh? A pretty simple recipe, I'm sure she'll get the hang of that in no time. How about you get Mine to meet me at the kitchen and we can get all this going for her?" Kairi suggested.
Katsuki: He smiled, seeing the plan work as well as hearing Chelsea and Najenda* Yes, thank you.. Everything really did work out.. [Perfect, that's one less thing that needs planning.. The feast of the wedding is done and done.

Tatsumi: *He nodded* Yeah, I can do that.. [Though, this will be an interesting thing to learn, I hope everything is good on Katsu's end.] *He then headed to their room to get Mine. He brought Mine up to speed on what was going on and brought her to the kitchen to meet with Kairi*
Mine: This should be interesting, I never really got a personal tutorial before.
Tatsumi: Yeah, well... I figured who better to ask than Kairi.
"You got the place of the proposal and the food down now... What's your plan after this?" Chelsea asked Katsuki.
Najenda gave them a puzzled look, "Location for the proposal? When did he figure that out?"
Chelsea explained, "Well, the whole purpose of the girls night out was to see if I could get a couple opinions of out Kairi... Specifically her ideal proposal spot!"
"That was the whole point of it, huh?" Najenda gave Katsuki a smirk, "You're being real slick with this, aren't you Katsu? Really making sure everything ends up perfect."

As Tastumi and Mine came into the kitchen, Kairi was already in there getting all of the ingredients out and organized. "To be honest, this is sorta a first for the both of us... Never really taught anyone myself before. But, I'll make sure you're out of here confident in your ability of making this stew!"
Katsuki: That's my intention... The perfect day for the perfect lady of my life.. Oh, the more we get down.. The more I'm looking forward to all of this..
Ren: Honestly, I can't wait to hear she said yes... I almost don't know what to be more excited for.. The engagement or the wedding....
Katsuki: You're telling me.... Now I just have to hope I don't become a bumbling idiot the day of the engagement..

Mine: Thank you, I really do appreciate it.. [If it wasn't for the fact that I was doing to help Tatsumi and Katsu....] Even though you said it's a first, I'm sure you can make a good meal out of the ingredients you lay hands on..
"You'll be finneee! You just gotta take it up with confidence! You know.. take her up to the wall.. Let her settle down, get her all comfy. Enjoy your time together and when you feel time is right....." Just for the giggles, Chelsea transformed herself into Katsuki with Gaea. She acted out her words on Katsuki as she continued to speak, "Maybe get her focused on something in the distance... Then, you get yourself readied, maybe kneel behind her.. Bring in her attention... And bam! I don't know, swoon her with your words or something."
Najenda chuckled, "Who's the one planning out the proposal now? You or Katsu?" She joked.
Chelsea rolled her eyes, "Obviously himm, I'm just trying to give him the confidence for it! No matter what happens, Kairi will probably still love it."

"Oh I tryyy. But, let's get started alright? To be honest, stews are pretty simple to make!" Laid out on the kitchen counter were the onions, mushrooms, carrots, some celery, and lastly there were parts of the wild boar that was already chopped up for their convenience. "The beginning portion of this is typically just a lot of chopping... Gotta make sure all the mushrooms and vegetables are all chopped to your liking." For demonstration, Kairi just took a carrot and starting cutting them into nice slices for the stew.
Katsuki: Yeah, I'm sure she will... *He then breathed a sigh of relief* Thank you, all of you....
Ren: Ah, of course... Emperor or not, it's great to see you so Gung ho about this marriage.. Even that nervousness you feel, it's all natural... Even so, I say you've got this..

Mine: *She carefully observed Kairi.. She would then get the celery and begin chopping that as well, following the cuts that Kairi did on the carrot* So, cut them like this right?
Chelsea transformed back into herself, "And Kairi has not a single clue what's going on..."
"Speaking of Kairi... Should we go check up on her now that we're done here? Probably still cooking with Mine so, why not give them a little audience?" Najenda suggested.

Kairi glanced over to Mine chopping up the celery perfectly. "Mhm, just like that! Don't wanna make the slices too thin where you can't even tell they're there... But, you also don't wanna make em' too thick where it's the only thing you're getting a bite of. Dicing up an onion can be a littlr complicated, but you wanna give it a shot?"
Katsuki: I say we should, besides.. I know we're all pretty curious what exactly she's making..
Ren: Yeah, you're right about that... I guess I am hungry too..

Mine: I could give it a try.... *She focused on the onion, she then cut the onion directly in half with a quick chop* There..... *She then took one of the halves, cutting the stem off and taking the outer skin off off of it* [Careful and precise chops..] *As she thought it, she performed said careful and precise chops, then continuing as she finished up dicing the onions* There we go!!
11 months ago LillyBlack said…
"Seems like a plan then!" Chelsea said as they all then left to head to the kitchen and check up on Kairi.

Kairi watched happily as Mine diced up the onions, "Nice!! You managed nicely without needing any instructions from me either, seems like you don't even need my help."
Right after she said that, Najenda, Chelsea and the others started walking into the kitchen to join them. "Oooh, what do we have cookin' up in here?" Najenda asked.
Kairi looked over to them as they came in, "Oh, there you guys are! Mine asked me for some help to make some beef and mushrooms stew, so here I am."
"Oh, did she now?" Chelsea leaned over the kitchen counter and looked at Mine with a smirk, "Are you sure you can keep up in the kitchen? I think you might be a little too short to even reach the spices, Mine...." She joked just to tick off Mine.
11 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Mine: Oh yeah?! *She said looking at Chrlsea, then calming herself and looked at the ingredients* Well, I'll have you know me and my height have been doing just fine..
Ren: Regardless, it's nice to see you working your magic.. Who knows, maybe Mine will take your place one day.
Katsuki: Hm, perhaps... But I think it'll be quite a lot of time before that happens..
Mine: I can sense a bias..
Katsuki: Far from biased.. Even the food that the imperial cooks made paled in comparison to Kairi..
Ren: Yeah, Katsu isn't wrong there... Tasting Kairi's food for the first time, u had no idea that kind of quality existed..
Kairi blushed from all of the compliments, "You guys never know when to just stop flattering me, do you?"
Chelsea rested her hand on cheek, still leaning over the counter, "Welll, we'll stop the moment your food stops being so good.."
Najenda chuckled, "Which is never."
Kairi just playfully rolled her eyes and looked to Mine, "I've never really been the one to teach anyone anything, but... if you're really interested in getting to my point, I don't see why I'd be against in trying this again!"
Ren: You know, that wouldn't be a bad idea... Considering you and Tatsumi are together, I'm sure you'd want to do quite a bit for him..
Mine: Well, when you put it like that...
Katsuki: Bias or not, I'm sure you could do it with a ton of hard work and practice...
Mine: Very well then... I guess the truth of it is too... I can't just rely on Kairi to do all of the work, especially when it comes to Tatsumi..
Ren: Exactly my point...
Kairi added, "Plus even just having and thinking of that special someone, sometimes it even pushes you a little further in the kitchen... Trust me I'd know."
Chelsea smirked, "Oh? Hear that Katsu?"
Kairi giggled, "Oh he already knowsss.. But back to the stew!" Kairi pulled over a bowl that already had chopped up pieces of beef inside. "Before finally moving over to the stove, you just gotta season up the beef. Just season to taste and go along with your heart! That's basically what makes up my cooking."
Mine: Oh..... Well...
Ren: That's a pretty good idea... Besides, I know you're doing this for Tatsumi....
Mine: Wha...... *She said with a blush on her face* [I was only doing it to play along with Tatsumi's distraction.... But, if I could learn more for Tatsumi... Then..] .... I suppose it'd be a good idea... Besides, I don't want to keep relying on you to cook for Tatsumi... I want to do what I can for him as his future wife..
Ren: Sounds like resolve to me...
Mine: I know you're usually alright cooking for us Kairi... But, I want to be able to do it myself as well...
Kairi smiled sweetly, "And I'm perfectly alright with that. If anything, I'll be right there to cheer you on!" She passed over the bowl of chopped up beef to Mine. "Now just finish this part off by seasoning up the beef and then we can get to putting together the stew."
Mine: Got it... *She then got the salt and pepper* If I remember correctly.... 2 teaspoons of salt.. *She said as she began to apply the salt and pepper seasoning to the beef* Along with 1 teaspoon of pepper.... Carefully....
Katsuki: [Still, it's impressive... Seeing Mine so determined to do this for Tatsumi....]
Ren: You know Katsu.. You should take notes.... After all, you know she's gonna have to rest when the time comes for your baby... It would be better if Kairi rested when that time comes..
Najenda agreed, "Pregnancy is a whole other journey on its own, during and after... But, I'm sure you'd want to do as much for her as you can anyways."
Kairi blushed, "Although I still wouldn't mind to cook, it would be precious to see Katsu cook for me... Who knows, maybe he can even set up a little dinner date for me like I did for him? ...And maybe he could give me an even better dessert than I gave him....." She said, a little jokingly knowing Katsuki would be the only one to get it.
Najenda raised an eyebrow at her, "Why did you say that so... weird?"
"No reason!" Kairi just giggled and then brought the bowl of beef closer to stove, along with everything else that they've chopped up beforehand to continue helping Mine. "For the most part now, it's gonna be hands-off for me and I'll just be guiding you from behind! Now that we're at the stove, just start off by turning on the fire at about medium-high heat and drizzle some oil onto pan and let that heat up. Once it's hot enough, bring all of that beef into the pot and cook it till' it's brown!"
Chelsea just continued to watch them, "Mmm, make sure to not burn it Mine!"
"Oh she won'tt.. Don't listen to her, Mine." Kairi told her. "When that's all done, just move all the beef back into a new bowl."
Katsuki: *He smirked, looking at Kairi* We'd have to see about that one..
Mine: *She kept her composure and focus, looking at what was in front of her, she did as Kairi said and turned the fire on for the medium-high heat* [Alright, next.] *She then drizzled some oil into a pan and let that heat up*
Ren: Hey, did anyone else used to cook for Night Raid as well? Or was it always just Kairi that did?
Katsuki: Nah, every now and then Akame would cook too.. She would go out and catch fish in the mornings..
Ren: Did she now?
*Once the oil in the pot was heated up, Mine then transitioned the beef onto the pot to begin letting it cook*
Kairi nodded, "Mhmm! If anything for the most part it was her who cooked. I was really only a part of Night Raid for just a couple weeks before we met you, Ren."
Najenda thought back to it, "And the day Katsu and Kairi came across Ren... everything changed so quickly from there."
"We weren't even that involved and yet.... It's a day we can never forget." Chelsea added.
"Oh for sure... Anyways, now that we got the beef going..." Kairi rinsed and dried the bowl, placing it right back beside the stove. She then handed a basting spoon to Mine, "Now, when it's all nice and brown, just put it right back into the bowl! You'd wanna lower the heat a bit right after and go straight to cooking up the onions, carrots and celery and move them around there for a little while."
Katsuki: Meeting my brother for the first time... Learning about my heritage... Learning that Aoi Hono is more than just an imperial arm.... *He said looking at the mark* Hm...
Ren: Then with Honest's lack of info on that... You were only a target because of the damage Aoi Hono could do... It was never known you were actually in line for the throne...
*Mine waited for the beef to brown, then transitioning it to the bowl and bring the onions, carrots, and celery to the pot to begin cooking them*
Katsuki: And yet, it all came about because I was bringing Kairi to Iliana...
last edited 11 months ago
"It was an eventful, yet very interesting couple of days.." Najenda said. "I honestly couldn't be happier with the progress we've made now."
Kairi looked over the pot as the vegetables cooked, "Now while those are cooking, we're gonna want to add some mush- ....mushrooms?" She glanced over to the counter, realizing that they never even chopped the mushrooms to begin with. "How did I forget the one other important part of the stew!?" Kairi quickly went to go grab some mushrooms and frantically chopped them up and put them in a small bowl.
Najenda got a chuckle out of this, "Seems like our famous little chef even gets forgetful sometimes too."
When she was done, Kairi handed the bowl to Mine and sweatdropped, "I'm not used to teaching, cut me a little slack, alright..? The mushrooms are supposed to go in with the rest of veggies now. Stir it around until the mushroom have shrunken down a bit."
Katsuki: Not to mention, she's teaching with quite the crowd... I guess it would make you just a bit nervous...
Ren: Perhaps,, still, mushrooms aside.. I think Kairi's a great teacher for this.
Mine: *She then followed the instructions, putting the mushrooms with the vegetables and stirring them. She continued as she was told until the mushrooms shrunken down a bit*
"Do you reallyy think so? Maybe with a little time I'd be better and used to actually teaching someone." Kairi then looked into the pot again and Mine stirred in the mushrooms, "Perfect!" She then brought closer a bottle of red wine. "We're just going to use some of this red wine to help us make sure nothing's stuck to the bottom of the pot. Once that's handled with, we can add the beef back in again. Thenn, we'll finally be getting over to our last step to actually get this into a stew!"
Katsuki: I'm in agreement on that notion... I'm sure it took Ren time before he would become a sort of mentor to me...
Ren: ...... Well.. You had to survive... I couldn't just send you back into the world without at least an idea on how to carry yourself...
Mine: Add the red wine... Then we'll add the beef back.. Got it! *She added the red wine to the pot, then letting it come to a boil. *She then added the beef back into the pot* Alright, on to the final steps right?
"Mhm!" Kairi brought over the last few ingredients she needed for the rest of stew. "You want to add this tomato paste and flour in there and makes sure it coats the beef pretty well. After that, we can finally cover the whole thing with the beef broth, top it off with some sage, thyme, and bay leaves.. and then just let it simmer there for awhile! Once it's been there for a few minutes, it should be all ready to eat."
Katsuki: I can practically already taste it....
Ren: Just by the smell alone, A gourmet masterpiece... Kairi and Mine working together... Who knows... Perhaps they'll become a dynamic cooking duo...
Mine: If you want a duo, you should probably give Akame that part of the title instead of me...
Katsuki: I suppose I get that..
Mine: *She then added the tomato paste and flour to coat the beef* We're nearly done.... Still, this will be more than worth it.. *She said, then covered with the beef broth and then topping it off with the sage and thyme.. Then finishing it with the bay leaves* Now, we just let it simmer... Then it'll be time..
"If we're making duos here, maybe Katsuki and Mine should be a duo as the two newbies." Chelsea said.
Kairi giggled, "Heh, that's a duo that would honestly be pretty interesting to see!" As she spoke, she started taking out a couple of bowls. She laid them out on the counter so each of them can eat once the stew's ready.
Katsuki: Me and Mine huh? I don't know... I don't think we would've got along like her and Sheele do..
Mine: Yeah, not to mention... I'm sure you would've found your way into the blast zone...
Katsuki: You know, you're one angry little girl...
Mine: Hey Katsu, I just remembered.. I haven't been out in the field in a while.. Think I could use some target practice.
Katsuki: Yeah right.. I know where that's going already...
Kairi giggled, "Alright well, I think we meant it more as cooking partners instead of that."
Chelsea raised up her hand, "Hey, either way I'd be down for that target practice! Sounds pretty funny to watch."
Najenda chuckled, "Oh please, with what Mine's implying, I think you'd be in the same boat as Katsu."
Katsuki: Cooking partners huh? I guess with the context I should've thought of that first... I guess that would be interesting...
Mine: Do you even know your way around a kitchen Katsu?
Katsuki: Sure I do.......... Alright so I may have used Aoi Hono to cook fish, so what?
Ren: How does that even taste? Isn't Aoi Hono's flame unnatural?
Katsuki: You know, it tastes better than you'd think..
Mine: The more I know about you.... You're a peculiar case Katsu...
Kairi leaned over the counter, "I mean hey if it works, it works. I've told Katsu this before but if we ever got lost for whatever reason, his flame would be pretty useful..."
Najenda looked confused, "Can't you just.... make a traditional flame?"
Kairi put her finger over her mouth, "Shhhh, you're ruining my scenario..."
Ren: Oh?
Katsuki: Then again, I'm not exactly the only one... Sure, you COULD use a traditional flame... But, it'd be more practical this way...
Ren: I couldn't agree more... Now if I was just weakened and couldn't use it, that would be a different story... Though now I'm gonna try using my fire to cook something... Honestly, I've burned enemies for so long, that I never gave much thought in applying it like that.
Kairi sweatdropped, "Wellll, when you put it that way...."
Najenda just let them be, "As long and you don't somehow end up burning down the Empire, you two can do whatever you wish with your flames.."
Kairi then looked over to Mine, "By the way, how's the stew looking Mine?"
Mine: Oh.... *She looked into the stew, seeing that it was ready to serve though she was personally unsure* Well, it looks like it's ready.. Just need your word on it as well...
Ren: *He sniffed the air* Smells ready.... Not to mention, it smells really good... I'm thinking it'll taste as good as it smells.
"You've honestly been doing so well so far that I already trust your judgment." Kairi took a small spoon and tried some of the stew to double check that it's done. "Mmm, it's definitely done! If you're ever unsure Mine, never be scared to taste as you go either. Oh also... You want to learn more partially for Tatsumi, right? Do you want him to be the first of them to try it?"
Mine: Right.... But you're right, I did want to learn in pwrt for Tatsumi... He could be the first one to taste it...
Ren: I'll go get him.... *He said leaving to go find him*
Katsuki: If Kairi says it tastes good, then I already can't dispute its good taste...
*Ren came back fast with Tatsumi*
Tatsumi: Whoa, you're right Ren.. It does smell good.
Mine: According to Kairi, it may taste even better.. You get first taste.. *She said as she served Tatsumi his bowl*
Tatsumi: *He then tasted it, then having a face of amazement* Whooaaa! Nicely done! This tastes really good!!
"Oohh wow, so Mine really did manage to make something good!" Chelsea exclaimed, still just trying to mess with Mine.
Najenda chuckled, "You better pick those words carefully Chelsea, before she really takes you to target practice."
Kairi smiled, "It's good to hear Tatsumi liked it! Now, if you all want, you can come and prepare a bowl for yourself!"
Najenda grabbed a bowl and served some stew for herself, "Don't even have to tell me twice, I haven't gotten anything in my system besides that tea."
Chelsea grabbed a bowl and did the same, "I guesss I could give it a tryyy." She then took a bite from it, "Oh damn! I know I joke with you a lot Mine, but I'm really going to have to give it to you on this one. The stew is so good!"
Mine: Looks like a mission success then! Perfect!!
*Katsuki and Ren then got their bowls of the stew*
Katsuki: *He then tried a bite* Whoa.... Yeah, got to give it to you.. You went to town on this...
Ren: Mhm!! Very nicely done shortstack..
Mine: You know, I almost can't tell if that was a compliment.. Since you're enjoying, I'll let it slide..
Katsuki: Well, I give my compliments to the chef... A very nicely done meal...
Kairi gave Mine a pat on the back, "I knew you'd go through this perfectly fine! Keep it up and you'll easily become a master in no time. I'm proud of you, Mine."
Najenda then took her first bite of the stew, "No kidding... How did I end up recruiting so many good cooks into Night Raid without even realizing!"
Chelsea didn't even have anything else to say anymore because she was just eating up her stew.
Ren: Sounds like there could've been a fallback idea if being an assassin didn't work out..
Katsuki: No kidding... Kairi, Akame and now Mine... *He said, watching Tatsumi eat the stew as well*
Ren: Perhaps it'll be your turn soon Katsu..Like we've said, you're gonna have to help her when the time comes.. Don't let her be on her feet for too long..
Katsuki: You sound like you have experience Ren..
Ren: I've only observed... Plus, I am the older brother.. I was around when mom was pregnant with you...
Katsuki: Point taken....
Kairi gently ran her hand along the counter, "Although part of me will be a little sad about being away from the kitchen for so long...."
Najenda sat down while she continued to eat the stew, "I honestly doubt that would be the case... I'm sure you'll have your moments to cook but majority of the time you'll want your time to rest.."
Katsuki: And that's what I'll be around for...
Ren: What WE'LL be around for...
Mine: You aren't the only here in the Empire you know...
Ren: Mhm.... We'll be here every step of the way as well...
Katsuki: Right.... Sorry about that..
Tatsumi: Just make sure you don't forget that. We didn't help you all the way here just to leave you like that...
(Sorry, was spending time with some family this weekend. ^^)
"Please, if that was ever our intention, I'm sure we wouldn't even be here right now. We're always gonna stick together!" Chelsea added.
Najenda nodded, "We're all family here and nothing's ever going to be powerful enough to break that.."
"I really don't know what I would do without any of you..." Kairi told them with a sweet smile. "But.. You know, now that I think about it.... Katsu and I both have Imperial Arms that practically run through our blood.. Do you think.... that would affect our kid in any way?"
(All good, I imagine it was a good time at least. ^_^)
Ren: Perhaps your kid could have a bit of a mix of the two.... Though, I guess seeing how Katsu is marked with the Emperor's sigil as a medium... Perhaps the kid wouldn't be that different. Of course, it depends on how it'd go... Katsu awakened Aoi Hono in a moment of high stress...
Katsuki: [And I know what may set that in motion... If it's true.... Then....]
Ren: Yet, who knows.... Maybe there could some other kind of stimuli that awakens it.. Maybe it doesn't have to be high stress... Or, maybe they'll just be able to tap into it naturally somehow..
Kairi thought about it, "Maybe... Although, if it does turn up being a mix between us two, it makes me wonder how that would turn out... I mean if you think about it, Kurai and Aoi Hono clash with each other... His flames and Kurai's shadows.."
Najenda frowned, "With the way you're talking about it, you already seem a little worried... Whatever happens, I'm sure it'll all end up ok anyways. Think of more as... Aoi Hono and Kurai balance each other out instead of clashing."
Katsuki: Perhaps it could end up along the lines of the two fusing together....
Ren: That's a way to think of it.. Balance huh.... Perhaps, the flames could mix with the manipulation of shadows.. Or who knows? Perhaps it could make something brand new entirely... All in all, you shouldn't think of it as a clash... But think of how it may come together for the kid.
"You're right... I can only hope for it to be something that'll come together." Kairi scratched the back of her head, "I guess part of me is just a little too worrysome. Because technically.. something like this would be the first, no?"