Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2059 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1651-1700 of 2059

9 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: .... Sorry.... I... I know I shouldn't be worrying like this... Especially with you by my side like this... I guess with the way I was in the orphanage, then being out in the forest with Ren.... I just want to make that we can give them a proper upbringing.
9 months ago LillyBlack said…
"You don't have to apologize, don't worry... It's only understandable for you to feel like this, especially after everything you've been through in your childhood." Kairi said, trying to comfort him. "But, I know even through all that, you're going to strive to make our child the happiest they can be, your feelings now even show that. And it's not like you're on your own either... We're doing this together every step of the way."
9 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Thank you...... Seriously, if it weren't for you.. I don't think I could've got through some of this.... Then again, if I didn't have you.... I'd probably have a hard time finding a suitor for a marriage that isn't even real. *He then kissed her forehead, separating himself and getting up from the bed* We should get to Satoru and Isla... Any longer and they'll probably come knocking on our door again.
8 months ago LillyBlack said…
"Knocking? If Isla gets impatient enough, I wouldn't be surprised if we would've needed to get our door repaired..." Kairi said, also getting up from the bed. To cover herself up, she only put on her underwear and put a robe over on top of it since it was already late into the night. "But, to what you said before, I don't even want to think about the possibilities of me not having you.... I'm just extremely happy we can be there for each other when we need it most.."
8 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Yeah... That's what I'll always be happy for.. I'll be there for you.. Always.. *He said as he put his underwear and pants back on, then putting on a plain black shirt* ..... We're going to do this.... We'll keep going to make a future for those around us... As well as our child... *He said as he got up from the bed* Now, what do you say we pay our inventors a visit. *He said, coming around to her holding her hand in his*
With a sweet smile, Kairi gave him a nod and they finally left the room together as they made their way over to Isla's workship. As they got there, both Satoru and Isla were already waiting outside the workshop door.
Isla quickly lifted up her head as she heard footsteps, "You guys are finally here!"
Satoru looked up and down at Kairi, "Well someone seems comfy.." He said, acknowledging her robe.
Kairi chuckled, "After that mission, you already know I had to get as comfortable as possible..."
Isla clapped her hands together with a grin, "Does this mean you two are finally ready then? After weeks of testing, those Zonatoth parts really brought it to a whole new level."
Katsuki: Hm... A whole new level you say? Now this I've got to see.... [Did they really just wait outside for us?] Still, if the Zonatoth parts are helping this invention... Then it'll be good to know that your time in the field is coming to fruition. [It's interesting to see Isla so enthusiastic, but it is her craft.. I shouldn't be all that surprised.]
last edited 8 months ago
"Keep helping me out like this and who knows what else I could come out with! I mean it is what we agreed on, hm? But anyways, before we get to it... Let's just refresh our minds with what you guys asked me to do, huh?" Isla started. As she spoke, she slowly welcomed them into the workshop. "Rather than making an Imperial Arm, we collectively agreed on making a tool of peace... Something that benefits the Capital more than it brings harm. Whether it can provide assistance to construction, business, or just any sort of production in general. Of course, you know we aimed making this first tool for the seamstresses..." Despite the clutter all around her workshop, Isla pulled out a sleek, immaculate locked box and placed it on top of the table. "Now, I don't want to bore you with the entire process, but... working off the design and structure of Cross Tail, this piece started off pretty generic. While I did make it to be something that created clothes faster, it was clearly missing the special, magical essence to it... Without it, this whole thing would've just been for nothing. Who knows, maybe I would've turned on you guys again, heh..." She joked. "Anyways, that's where the Zonatoth's came in.... After analyzing them and learning to implement their properties into the tool itself, it's improved so much!" As she spoke, she carefully started to open up the box, finally revealing the tool that she's been working so hard on. "Not only can it produce clothing in incredible speeds now, but it can apply its special regenerative properties to not only silk, but into any fabric! Push it far enough to it's limits and it may even be able to generate its own fabric or repair torn clothing, which would probably be the closest equivalent to a Trump Card."
"So, would the compatibility situation with Imperial Arms work the same way with these?" Kairi asked.
Isla nodded, "Any regular person probably won't be able to use this as intended.... While it does need a compatible user, it wouldn't be as rare to find someone compared to an Imperial Arm!"
Katsuki: This.... This is incredible... A civil tool.... That's it... That's what we'll call them... They're the tools for the people to use for their everyday lives and livelihoods.. Think about how businesses will really be booming with tools like these... *He then looked att Isla and and Satoru with a grin on his face* You two have outdone yourselves... I'm impressed on the turnaround you two have made.... To think, once upon a time you were my enemy number one.... But, now we've got a nice partnership going on...
Isla grinned, "Keep me happy and satisfied and you won't have to worry about me going behind your back!"
Kairi sweatdropped, "Well I guess that's a way to put it... Regardless, I'm glad to be on your good side again. You guys really did do a great job on all of this." She looked over to Katsuki, "We should probably have a meeting tomorrow about this then, hm? Maybe put the tool through some final tests to approve it ourselves and then plan a way to reveal it to the public."
Katsuki: *He nodded* That's not a bad idea.... To think, once we can get the ability to show this to the public... *He then sweatdropped* Though I won't imagine Leone will exactly be happy to see you Isla... You know, the whole putting her to sleep thing..
"Not to mention, Leone was a part of the group who pulled me out of that situation with you... When I first needed your help." Kairi added.
Isla scratched her head, "I meannn, I'm sure we can put all that behind us, righhtt? That must've of been one of the best naps she had in awhile."
"Isla...." Satoru sighed, "Regardless, you'll be fine. I'll be by your side to protect you anyways.. and to make sure you don't say anything stupid..."
Isla crossed her arms and turned her head away, "I think that last part is unnecessary!"
Kairi chuckled, "Oh, really? 99% of our problems started with that mouth of yours... But anyways, we'll try to have everyone feel alright with your presence here now... Emphasis on try."
Katsuki: Yeah, so far the most you've gotten is me, Ren and Kairi.. As well as Najenda, other than that... Everyone else pretty much knows you as the girl that tried to use the Emperor's wife for some sick experiment....*He then sighed* But, it won't be too hard to get them into favor.. I've gotten this far.
"As long as I have your approval to stay and continue working on my craft, then everyone else's opinion won't matter much to me..... As long as that includes my protection as well." Isla said.
Kairi reassured her, "You'll be alright. You're already starting on a great foot, so keep this up and you have nothing to worry about. Just use the rest of tonight to rest, ok? We have another big day tomorrow now."
Katsuki: Mhm... [I can make this work... We use the day to talk about our plan for our Civil Tools... Then at night.....] Yeah, you two rest up... The last thing I want to think about is you two not resting for my sake.... wonderful job you too.... *He then stretched and yawned* Time to get some shut eye.... Good night, and get some rest... *He said as he began to head back to the emperor's quarters*

*The next morning, Katsuki had woken up before Kairi. He'd write a note and slide it under Chelsea's door "I'm going to propose tonight. I trust you with this secret.. Everything's ready to be put into motion." Katsuki would then return, sitting on the bed before Kairi woke up*
Chelsea, already up for the day, noticed the note sliding under her door. She looked over at it in confusion before walking over and picking it up. A grin slowly grew on her face as she read the note, "So, the day is finally here, huh... Secret's nice and safe with me."

A few moments after Katsuki returned, Kairi shuffled around in the bed and sleepily opened her eyes. First thing to meet her eyes was Katsuki sitting beside her, bringing a small smile to her face. "Good morning, Katsu...." Kairi said with a drowsy voice. "Didn't except to see you all up and awake already.."
Katsuki: Morning Kairi. *He said, then kissing her forehead* I guess you could say today's a day I'm kind of happy to see. Being able to finally have a tool of civility, rather than a tool of war. It's such an incredible feeling. Plus, like I said.. There's something else I gotta do tonight, and you're gonna be with me for it.
Kairi slowly sat up on the bed, looking at Katsuki. "If it's such a happy day, then I'm sure whatever else you have planned is gonna be just as great too then..!" She then giggled, "I'll try my best to keep my curiosity intact, I won't be like Isla..."
Katsuki: Isla's curiosity is more of a morbid nature... I think yours is "a little" less morbid than hers.. Regardless, I'll take your curiosity any day and everyday... I'm also just glad we have her on our side now... Any longer and that curiosity of hers could land her in some bad places..
"We have her on our side now, but we have to make sure to maintain that too... As much as I don't like admitting it, Isla is mostly about herself." Kairi said, standing up from the bed and starting to get herself ready for the day. "If we take one wrong step with her, she could easily try turning against us and continue following that curiosity of hers.. We have to be careful if we do want keep her like this."
Katsuki: Agreed.... I want to take all the right steps by her and Satoru both. But, that's just hoping that taking the right steps with them doesn't go so far.. Far to the point that things start to take a weird shift.. That's the last thing we need. But, the fact that she's been cooperative in this point in time.. I'm appreciative of that... Though, I do have you to thank for that. After all, you did have the preposition of keeping her alive... Honestly, after the Kurai Incident.... I was ready to execute her myself if I had to.
"To be honest, we got lucky because I was just being hopeful again... I knew how Isla could be, which is why I really wanted it to work out. But, you.. You'd basically do anything if it meant for my protection, which is why you were so ready." She stepped closer to him and gently cupped his face. "It's always been like that, even since our first mission together..."
Katsuki: Ever since then..... That day..... *He put his hands over hers, holding them* I couldn't forgive someone that would betray their own close friend like that.. I couldn't just let that slide.. Noah..... That bastard...
"Shhh... It's ok, Katsu... I was hurt, but I had you protecting and comforting me.. I may have lost a close friend that day but.. That day I also got closer with the man I see as my lifelong partner now." Kairi softly kissed his forehead, "Noah was a lost cause... But, I won't let that happen with Isla."
Katsuki: *He nodded* Right... [That day. .] It felt like such an origin day.. Our stories always begin when we're born.... But it's just one of the many stories to be told. On top of the capital wall.... I feel like that was the day our story truly began. Isla, we'll keep her and Satoru as part of our ever growing family.. And we won't let anything happen with them.
Kairi nodded with a smile, "As part of our ever growing family and our continuing story together.. I love to hear that." She then gently broke away from Katsuki, "Now, what do you say we go start that meeting now?"
Katsuki: *He nodded* Right, let's go..
*Katsuki then gathered everyone and all met in the council room*
Tatsumi: A gathering in the Empire's council room... Is everything alright?
Lubbock: Yeah.... Usually when people meet in here, that means something major is going down.
Katsuki: You could say that... It's something pretty major, but it's major in the right ways.
Mine: Should I wonder why you're sounding a little cryptic?
Katsuki: Well, because it'll be better for you to be shown what I mean... *He said, awaiting Isla to demonstrate*
With everything ready, Isla cleared her throat before beginning. "Good morning, everyone! I'm sure most of you know of me by now, considering our lovely experiences together..."
Hearing that, Leone crossed her arms with a slight digusted look on her face. For the most part, some of them seemed disinterested at first for very obvious reasons.
"I love to see the excitement..." Isla said, sarcastically. "But, besides that! I'd like to use this as a nice proper way to apologize.. And what's a nicer way to complement an apology than with a gift?"
Satoru walked over to Isla's side, with the case of the Civil Tool in hand.
"If I really wanted to fulfill my goals here at the Empire, we've come to the conclusion that I won't be making Imperial Arms... But! Instead I'd be behind the creation of a new beneficial tool..." Slowly opening up the case in Satoru's arms, "So... I'd like to introduce to you... the first ever Civil Tool that'd I'd like to call..." She completely opened the case, revealing the tool, "The Lattice Lock!"
Mine: The Lattice Lock?
Lubbock: Hold on, you're on to something here.
Ren: [So that's what we went into the danger beast lair for?] Civil Tool huh? Not a bad name...
Mine: I suppose it isn't...
Katsuki: Seeing how Imperial Arms were used as a means to fight.. Tools are meant to help fix, repair and aid our fair people.
Tatsumi: Yeah, but what does it do?
Katsuki: It's able to generate clothing at incredible speeds.. Not to mention if you push it, it could repair fabrics as well as producing its own special type.
Ren: Sounds like it'll help shops keep up on stock on a quicker level..
"Yup!" Isla added on to it, "They keep stock on quicker levels and will be much better quality too! Also, to give a little more detail about the special type the Emperor mentioned... Because of certain parts I've implemented in this tool, seamstresses have the option to give the fabric it's very own regenerative properties too!"
Najenda was impressed, "This is practically bringing all the clothing to an entirely different level than they were before... You really went all out on this one, didn't you?"
Isla happily nodded, "Keep me happy in that workshop and I'll never walk out with something I didn't put all my effort in. Some last things I'd wanna mention about these Civil Tools... You do need to have a certain compatibility with the tools in order to use them, just like the Imperial Arms. But! Since the tools are, obviously, nowhere near as powerful, compatibility wouldn't be as rare. Not to mention, it is possible I could make multiple of the same tool...."
Ren: Looks like you addressed a silent concern I did have... I was curious about the manufacturing. Especially if one was made and given.. Though, what about the other nations?
Katsuki: What about them?
Ren: I mean, look.. Word about this tool is going to spread.. Another empire will find out...
Katsuki: Well, they're left with two options... Either they're someone with Isla's mind that knows the materials and ways to work them... Or, we profit by trade...
Ren: [To think he's actually talking about the idea of trade.... Not bad at all..]
"Trade with them, huh?" Najenda said. "Considering the odds, I think we already know which option is more likely..."
Kairi nodded, "Yeah... Actually, I'd be a little concerned if they did have someone with a mind like Isla's. We may be trying to build our Capital around peace, but we never know the intentions of other nations.."
Katsuki: That's true....
Mine: Well, there's something else to think about.. You know the saying, that there's always a third option?
Katsuki: Yeah, but there's no other options here.
Akame: Actually there is....
Mine: Like Kairi said, we never know the intentions of other nations. What if this as a whole causes a rift? Maybe they send someone to do what it takes to obtain these.. Bring them back to their own nation.
Katsuki: .....
Ren: Look Katsu, It's a great idea.. A wonderful idea even, a Civil Tool.. It's impressive... But we just need to hash out ideas...
Najenda agreed, "While we can hope for the better outcomes, we also have to make sure we're prepared and ready for the worst possible scenarios. For all we know, Isla could even become a target if other nations are willing to go to that far."
Isla crossed her arms, "Please, as if I'll let them take me him."
Satoru raised his eyebrow at Isla, "Do you not remember anything when you tried sneaking into the Empire?"
Isla stayed quiet.
Kairi then continued, "We can try our best to keep all interactions as peaceful as possible... But, if it's really necessary, we do have the power to stand our ground.."
Katsuki: *He nodded* Right.... We'll unveil this tool in a week's time.. We'll take all possible routes to ensure a peaceful interaction... However, if it comes to it...
Ren: Then we've got you... As much as I'd hate for that to be the result, we can't allow ourselves to just go down without a fight... Not to mention, we'll try to do everything we can to ensure our creator here isn't a target..
Akame: If you've got the Emperor's approval, then I won't stop it.. We'll ensure she's protected at all costs.
Katsuki: Alright, looks like we've made pretty good here... We have to make this work as much as we can... I know we will.
Leone grinned, "We always do and we always will! I'm sure there's nothing we'll have to worry about."
Isla stretched out her arms, "Well, in the meantime I can keep pushing out ideas and working on them. I still feel like there's so much potential."
Before Isla could go anywhere, Satoru grabbed on your arm, "You know if you just gave your brain a break for a few minutes, you could probably come up with even better ideas..."
Katsuki: Satoru's right you know.... I'm sure before your time here, you worked endlessly to create and create.. You should take some time and relax.. Gqive that genius brain of yours a bit of R&R.
Ren: He is right you know... even geniuses such as yourself need to rest up..
Isla rolled her eyes, "I'm sure I'll be fine... Even just a small nap and that'll probably be enough for me."
"Isla..." Kairi walked over to her, "If you really want to stick around, you still have to go by what we say too. Take at least a day break between the tools you make.. While your tools are making huge changes for us, your health is important too."
"Isla a break isn't gonna kill you." Satoru told her, "C"mon, we could go explore outside like we used to... Ya know, for old times sake?"
Isla blushed and looked away, ".... Fine.. I'll consider it...."
7 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: I'll take that... The last thing we need is you overworking yourself. [Not to mention.... Looks like they've got a relationship of their own blossoming.]
Ren: [It'll be interesting to watch them bloom... Seeing how she blushes only confirms it.]
Katsuki: Anyway, I think that'll be all for now... We unveil the tool in a week to the public...
Ren: *He nodded* Sounds good.... Glad to see that little job paid off...
7 months ago LillyBlack said…
Kairi agreed, "It definitely did.. In more ways than one..."
Satoru sweatdropped, "I'm really hoping that's in reference of only the massage.."
Kairi shrugged and giggled, "Interpret that however you'd like to."
"Right..." Satoru then started to exit out the room along with Isla, "Well, I'll make sure Isla is nice and rested next time we have to meet again... I know she won't say it, so thank you for letting us do this!!"
"Satoru!" Trying to rush out, Isla pushed Satoru out the door before he could continue saying anything else.
Katsuki: A lively duo... Still, it's good to know we're heading in the right direction...
Ren: Right on that. *He said as he and others stood up* So, what are the plans today? We pretty much got this meeting done early in the morning...
Katsuki: Well, I don't know about today.... But, tonight.... Well.. *He looked at Kairi* Call it a bit of a surprise date...
Ren: Need us to watch over here?
Katsuki: If you don't mind...
Ren: Of course not... Little brother deserves his night out with his lady..
(I'll set up the timeskip for it as well.)

*Later, night fell a note was slid under the Emperor's chamber door for Kairi. It read, "I'm going up. I know we talked about it, but I want to see the top of the capital wall again... But, I want you to meet me up there. I know, the note thing is weird. But, trust me when I say I think you're gonna love this." -Katsuki
Ren: [Meet him at the top of the wall... That's an interesting meeting spot.. Hope everything's alright...]
While in the Emperor's Chamber, Kairi noticed the note on the floor. "Hm? How long has that been there for..?" She picked up the note, reading over it. "The capital wall...? Katsu.." She held the note close to heart and she already knew to get ready in an instant. She got herself dressed up quick and headed for exit with the note in hand. On her way out of the Empire, Kairi came across Chelsea.
"Kairi? Surprising coming across you at this time.. What are you up to?" Chelsea asked, even though she knew the exact reason.
Kairi responded, "Well.." She glanced at the note with a smile, "Katsu wants me to meet him at the capital wall.. I guess to sort of have that experience again..."
Chelsea wanted to smirk, but she wanted to keep Kairi completely clueless. She just gave her a smile, "Oh, really? That's sudden, but I'm happy for you... Well, just make sure you guys come back safe!"
Kairi reassured her, "We'll be alright! See you later." Saying her bye's to Chelsea, she then left the Empire and started to make her way straight to the Capital wall.
Katsuki: *He sat in the center between both edges of the capital's wall, having set candles not yet lit along the edges* This.... To think... All of this.... *He closed his eyes as he waited for Kairi. His hand felt on the ground that he sat on* Tonight's the night.. I'm gonna do it....
Kairi soon made it to the Capital Wall and quickly climbed up along it's side until she made it to the top. She walked along the wall, waiting to see if she could spot Katsuki in the distance. Slowly, she started noticing the candles along the edges of the wall and of course, with that she found Katsuki nearby them. "Katsu..." She smiled, "I hope I didn't keep you waiting here for too long.."
Katsuki: *He opened his eyes, looking at Kairi with a smile on his face* Nit at all.... *He then used Aoi Hono's flame manipulation, lighting the candles along the edge with his blue flames. He then gestured her over to sit next to him* Come....
"Ooo.." Seeing everything gave Kairi such a warm feeling. Her eyes followed Katsuki's blue flame as they lit up each candle. "Did you really set this all up yourself? For us?" She asked as she slowly sat down beside him.
Katsuki: Yeah.... I figured it'd be nice to get us a candlelit view of the capital. It's no candlelit dinner, but... I wanted to do something for you.. For our date here.. Oh, here.... *He put a blue orchid in her hair* I want to do this right.... So, I got you that orchid.... *He then reached into a small bag and grabbed and grabbed two onigiri from it, handing her one* Hungry?
"Oh?" Kairi's eyes lit up as Katsuki handed her the onigiri. Not just because it's food, but all the feelings were starting to hit her from how identical this was to their first mission together. She happily took a bite from the onigiri, "This would always be a million times more special to me than any candlelit dinner..!" She gently touched the orchid in her hair, "It's so much like our first day together, Katsu.."
Katsuki: I wanted to recreate all the right things from our first day. We talk about it, reminisce about the first day... How can we not? We got to know each other... And... This time, the flower is fresh picked and no tracker.. I also have something else to give you. *He got a necklace box, taking it out of the box revealing a necklace with a flame and the Akamine clan crest inside of the flame* Here.. I know before you said you wanted some good to come for your clan. Under our new Empire that's what I plan to do... Because, I know the Akamine clan won't end with you.. That flame, is the representation of an eternal flame.. Like that flame, the Akamine won't die...
last edited 7 months ago
"Katsu, you didn't..." Kairi took the necklace in her hands, admiring it as she held it over her lap. "The detail... You put so much thought into this.." She felt the tears slowly coming to her eyes, but her immediate reaction was to hug Katsuki tightly. "When you told me you had something to show me, I wasn't expecting all of this.. My mark was the only thing left of me that made me feel connected to my clan... But with this, it feels like they're always with me now.."