Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1401-1450 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: That he did.. Besides, if you add the fact that Ren is truly in tune to Najenda's humor.. I'd say he's more than secured his place with her. *He then kissed her forehead* Let's get some sleep... After our good morning, we'll see how the lovebirds fared out. [Then I can get that answer from Chelsea.]
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Kairi nodded sleepily, "Alright let's do that.... Goodnightt, I hope you have the sweetest of dreams.." Her voice slowly died down as she spoke, she eventually drifted off into her sleep.

Next Morning
Kairi woke up a little earlier than Katsuki, slowly opening up her eyes. She sat up from the bed, giving her body a nice good stretch, "Mm, morning already..?" She took a small blanket from the bed and wrapped it over her shoulders as she stood and started opening up the curtains softly.
Katsuki: *As she was starting to open the curtains, he was beginning to wake up. He then turned himself to the other side to see Kairi* Mmm, good morning Kairi.... Looks like you slept pretty well huh.
"Good morningg.. How could I not when I'm sleeping with you?" Kairi said with a small giggle. She went over and sat on the edge of the bed, running her head through his hair once, "How about you? Sleep well?"
Katsuki: Mm... Well, I guess my answer is more or less the same.. Knowing that I get to wake with you nearby. *He then sat his body up, kissing the back of her hand* It's what makes my mornings all the more beautiful.
"You're really gonna make me start sounding like a broken record with how much I love you Katsu.." Kairi said, giving him a kiss on his cheek. Her hand then started to gently rub against his lap, "But, I can still make that morning of yours even better for you.. If you're still up for it..?~" She whispered to him.
Katsuki: Mm.... *He looked at her with a smirk* Of course I'm still up for it.. As long as I'm with you like this, I'm always up for it.
"Mm, in that case..." Kairi's hand moved from his lap to his member, beginning to rub against it. "You just sit right there and enjoy yourself, alright..?" Kairi pushed her hair away from her face and moved down to the floor and between his legs. She just took it slow at the beginning, stroking his member and starting to run her tongue along his length.
Katsuki: *Though his member was at a lower length at first, it began to grow erect as she stroked and moved her tongue along it* Heh, trust me Kairi... You don't have to tell me twice on that one...
"Good..~" Feeling him grow erect in her hand turned Kairi on even more. Her tongue moved along his length much faster now, going up to his tip where she started to keep her attention. "Don't think I forgot how sensitive it is up here.." She primarily licked and sucked on his tip, but progressively was starting to go deeper and deeper for him.
Katsuki: Mm... Ah...... *He gripped the sheets as she licked and sucked on the tip* I can see... You definitely haven't forgotten.... Keep going just like that... That feels amazing....
Kairi continued to suck on his member just as he liked, picking up her speed. She then transitioned over, licking it one more time before she hugged his member between her breasts and began to stroke it like that. She looked up at him as she continued, "Anything to make you feel good, Katsu.~"
Katsuki: Hitting the sensitivity and now this.... I remember the last time you got me like this.. *He said as his member was in between her breasts, his climax beginning to approach* Though, I can feel my climax starting to build up..
"And you can let all of it out Katsu.." Kairi said, continuing on to rub his member between her breasts. She glanced back down to suck on his tip simultaneously as well, trying to bring him closer and closer to his climax.
Katsuki: Heh... like you're giving my body much of a choice... *He said as his climax continued to build more and more until his member began to pulsate, and release its warm liquid into her mouth. His body then laying back on the bed as his release ended, then panting for a little bit* That.... That was great..... Though, it begs the question.... How are you feeling? *He said referring to whether or not she'd be wet at her entrance*
"Hm?" Kairi licked her lips as she swallowed down his warm liquid. She went to go lay on her stomach besides Katsuki, looking at him with her head resting on her hand. There was no denying that all of that made her grow wet, "It's definitely got me going, I can tell you that.." She gently caressed his cheek with her other hand. "But, I was just giving you a nice start to your morning, after you gave me such a good end to my night.."
Katsuki: *He sighed* Well, I thank you for that.. But, because of the fact that you doing that for me has got you going.. It almost makes me feel bad in a way.. But.... I do have a proposal.... Next time we're in the mood.. You can be on top.. *He said kissing her cheek then briefly kissing her lips*
Kairi softly returned the brief kiss. "Mm, me on top? I do like the sound of that.. But, you don't have to feel bad about anything, alright?" She winked at him, "It's not like I can't just take care of it myself, hmm? Besides, keep us here together any longer.... you'll have Chelsea waiting, wouldn't you?"
last edited over a year ago
Katsuki: [Right.... I should talk to Chelsea and get that info.] *He sighed* Right... *He got up, getting himself dressed* Alright, I'll go talk to Chelsea.. [Luckily, I'll be able to get something good... If I can figure out a good place.. Then..] Meet you in the throne room.. *He said, kissing her cheek one more time before heading to Chelsea*
"See you theree." As Katsuki left to go meet with Chelsea, Kairi just took care of her lil business. A little later she finally got out of bed, starting to get herself ready for the day. "Maybe in the meantime, I could check up on Ren and Najenda.."

Meanwhile... Chelsea was just standing outside the door of her quarters, patiently waiting for Katsuki since this was where he initially gave her the request.
last edited over a year ago
Katsuki: [If I'm correct...] *He then met Chelsea outside of her room* Ah, good morning Chelsea.. Judging from Kairi last night, I'm guessing your girls night out was a huge success.

*As the morning rose, Ren woke up inside of the carriage*
Ren: We really fell asleep in here huh.... *He chuckled* Can't say it's the worst place I've woken up.. *He then looked at Najenda* Not to mention, a head on my lap.. I could get use to this.
Chelsea looked up as Katsuki walked over, "Katsu, morning! It went really nicely, for all of us actually." She chuckled, "Leone got a little confident and tried stealing your future bride there. All jokes, but I did get the info you wanted..."

After Kairi was done getting ready, she headed to the throne room expecting to see Ren and Najenda already there. But, obviously that didn't end up being the case since......
Shortly after Ren, Najenda slowly started to wake up. She turned so that she was looking up at him, "Hey... Good morning." She said with a yawn. "I gotta say.. for sleeping in a carriage I think I slept pretty well.. Heh, I think I have your lap to thank for that."
Katsuki: Well, firstly.. I'm glad all of you had a great night out.. I guess if Leone is giving this a shot, perhaps I have some competition on my hands. *He said jokingly. He then looked to his left and right, making sure no one was around* Alright... So, what do you got?

Ren: I guess so...I really didn't expect to be so well rested actually... Though, I'm guessing we must've had a hell of a night to end up waking up here.
Chelsea tapped her chin in thought, "Hmm, she did give us all the context as to why she liked this spot but... I think it'd be sweeter to watch you connect the dots." She smirked, "For a proposal spot, Kairi told us she would want it up at the Captial wall..."

"Oh definitely." Najenda then sat up from laying on his lap, where she finally started to feel the pain of her headache. She quickly had her hand over her head, "Hell with this headache I have, I for sure didn't give up those drinks..."
Katsuki: The top of thr Capital wall.... *He put his hand on his head, then tapping his finger on his head* That seems like quite the- *It then sparked in his head*;Our first mission together... We damn sure bonded on the top of that wall.. We got tracked to the top of that wall... I wanted to be wrong about the circumstances that day..

Ren: Sounds like someone needs the special cure.... Chamomile tea mixed with some herbs.. *He said, not feeling as much of the hangover effects* Like I told Katsu, you won't even be able to tell the herbs are there.
Chelsea nodded, "Yeah, Kairi told us about what happened during that mission..." She gave him a reassuring grin, "But, that's all part of the reason she would want it up there. Like you said, you two bonded up there. And you sure as hell know how much you mean to her... So, she wants to create better memories in that area with you."

"Hey, if you're the one making it then I already believe it..." Najenda lightly chuckled, "Maybe even just laying on your lap again would be enough to cure me."
Katsuki: Makes sense... Well, I've got a ton of work to do.... There's lots of plans that need to be made... I want her hands to be free from cooking..... Only problem is, I'm not sure anyone matches her level of culinary skill..

Ren: Perhaps.... *His hand was then going through her hair* However I don't think it's a truly surefire way... *He could then smell the tea in the air* Huh? Wait.. Did someone- *He could then see Tatsumi giving a couple of small glasses of tea* Tatsumi?!
Tatsumi: Good morning..
Ren: But how did you know where to find us? Not to mention... Is that the mix?
Tatsumi: Yeah.... Katsu taught me how to make it.. He had a feeling you'd come back and you'd be hungover.
Ren: Mm... That's about right...
Tatsumi: Since neither of you were in your rooms, I don't think you'd be far from home..
Ren: Not too bad kid... Looks like Night Raid trained you well..
(To be sure, was there ever any mention of what Chelsea's trump card could be?)
"Hm..." Chelsea stood there trying to think up a few options for Katsuki. "Unless Kairi has some connections, I do have one suggestion. Although this may be a reach.. I can't believe I'm saying this on behalf of a wedding, but I'm not sure if you'd want me to go as far as using my trump card..."

"Heh, you think I would let any of them out on missions if I knew they weren't prepared?" Najenda said, holding onto the glass of tea Tatsumi handed to her. "Night Raid wasn't a group you should underestimate... And thank you, Tatsumi.." She held it close to her lips, taking a sip of the tea. "Mmm.."
(Nope, and there's nothing that goes into what it could've been. Not to mention it was destroyed in the original timeline by Kurome.)
Katsuki: Hmm... Your trump card? Well it depends... Honestly, I never really thought too much of what Gaea can do.. Able to disguise yourself as any living being.. That's a hell of an Imperial Arm.. But its trump card? It may be a reach, but I'll listen to what you've got.

Tatsumi: Of course boss..
Ren: Even now, you still call her boss..
Tatsumi: Eh... Well, you can call a force of habit..
Ren: I guess it's not fully wrong though... You could still look at Najenda as a higher up, being the Emperor's advisor and all..
(Right, thank you! Guess I'll use my creative liberty on this one then lol.)
"Well... With it's trump card, I'd basically be able to inherit not only their appearance, but their abilities as well. So with Kairi for example, I'd be able to use Kurai but only to a certain extent. It's an incredibly risky ability.." Chelsea rubbed the back of her neck, "Now... Whether or not I'll have her culinary skills.. that's beyond me. I've never had to use it in a case like that. Like I said it's definitely a reach."

"That is true... But, I guess moving forward I truly don't mind either title.. Whether it's boss or just my name." Najenda said. She took another sip of the tea, starting to feel relieved of her headache. "But speaking of being the Emperor's advisor, maybe we shouldn't be staying in the carriage for that much longer.."
Katsuki: You've piqued my interest... Is there anyway we could field test that theory? [It's scary, if she used her trump card to turn into me and use Aoi Hono..... With the way Aoi Hono is.... Yeah, I could see the heavy risk in that..]

Ren: Yeah, I guess not.... *He said as he drank his tea* You know kid, I see quite the bright future for you..
Tatsumi: Of course, we've fought good fight to make peace.
Ren: I don't mean just that... I mean beyond that... I mean you and your quite literally little lady..
Tatsumi: Let's just be glad she didn't hear you say that..
Ren: Jokes aside... I'm sure there's gonna come a point in time you're not gonna fight anymore... Surely, you've got future plans.
Tatsumi: Well... I suppose I haven't thought that far ahead yet.... Right now, I'm where I want to be... And that's supporting Katsu for a truly better future..
Ren: *He smirked, understanding his determination, he then bumped his fist to his shoulder* A kid of hardened steel... I know what Najenda said, but it doesn't make what I say any less of a compliment... You're not still alive by luck, that's for sure..
Chelsea nodded, "Oh for sure we can. If I were to try it on someone.... Maybe it should just be someone who's pretty good at a certain skill? And preferably someone who hasn't used an Imperial Arm.. Anyone along those lines and testing it would be no problem."

"Mhm.. I'm honestly really proud to see how far you've guys gotten, every single one of you. We've made it to our goal that we've fought for for so long, but we could only keep moving up from here." Najenda said, drinking up the last of her tea. "I'll get to see you guys keep growing... Heh, but saying that makes me feel a little old."
Katsuki: Someone who hasn't used an Imperial Arm.......... Well, there's Najenda.... She's about the only one that comes to mind in that regard..

Tatsumi: Aw, boss...
Ren: She's right you know... It's only up from here.
Tatsumi: You know, it begs the question.... I know Katsu became the Emperor at the end of it all... But, you and him are brothers.. And yet.....
Ren: We ended up with the child Emperor and Prime Minister that carried him through the whole thing..... Well, put it simply we were robbed of that a while back... Corruption was uprooted through this world for quite a while...
Tatsumi: I see... Understood, I know it was a bit personal-
Ren: Oh please kid... You ain't got to apologize... Besides, Katsu was the one who really wanted to make the changes to the world... So, he was fit for the throne..
"Between all of us, that is true... Anyone else and it could just increase the risks for me." Chelsea said. "But now the question is, what exactly should I do as Najenda to prove that what I said works?"

"And to think he was still that way even before he was aware of his rightful position..." Najenda sighed, "Now, I still feel a little guilty for keeping that information away from him for so long.. But, I thought it was all for the best at the time. I'm just glad all of it ended up working out in the end."
Katsuki: Hmmmm.. *He began to scratch his head* Well, how's your ability to make a joke or pun? To be honest, it's hard to come up with what you could do as Najenda...

Ren: I can't blame you..... That's why I wore a mask all of these years.. I needed to keep myself hidden for a while to give him the right push...
Tatsumi: You both did what you did for the right sakes... By joining Night Raid, we prevented him from going straight to the Empire...
Ren: That's true... *He looked at Najenda* How are you feeling?
Chelsea sweatdropped, "I don't blame you honestly, that's why I asked. Jokes could work out with her, but it might be hard to get a definite conclusion..." She tried to come up with something else they could test, "Hmm, how about this... Najenda used Pumpkin in the past, right? Meaning she definitely has some skills behind a rifle. And I have no business around a gun... So, why do we use that as our test?"

"That tea worked its magic, alright! To be honest I forgot I even had that headache to begin with." Najenda said, chuckling. "But I am feeling a lot better than a couple moments ago.."
Katsuki: Well, I guess she did.... Alright, well.... Where are we going to test it? Not to mention... Are we gonna be able to just get it from Mine? I guess if we ask nicely enough..

Ren: I'm impressed, it took me a few times to get that mix down.. Meanwhile you and Katsu managed to get it down like that...
Tatsumi: Well, I did use Katsu as a tester... He was my judge..
Ren: Makes sense... He is the one that had to drink it before...
Chelsea shook her head, "Well, I'd still like to avoid using Imperial Arms as a whole. I rather keep any risks at a minimum for this... Even if they aren't as powerful, I'm sure the Empire are in possession in a few rifles, right? As long as they're functional, that's good enough for me to test this!"

"Still, seems like he got it down pretty quickly. Really, I do appreciate it Tatsumi." Najenda looked to Ren, "What do you say we get out of the carriage? Who knows how long we slept in here but it might be time to stretch out our legs a bit, huh?"
Katsuki: *He out his hand to his chin* You know.... That we do..... Apparently the Empire had some imperial arms... *He said guiding her further inside until they came across an armory. Showing different swords, rifles and all kinds of weapons* This armory.... This holds many imperial arms that the Empire collected...

Ren: *He then got out of the carriage, stretching after Najenda said that* Yeah... We may have slept in a carriage, but I have to admit... It could've been worse.. Thanks again Tatsumi...
Tatsumi: Oh, it's not a problem at all...
Ren: Now... What do you say we go see what our dear Emperor is up to this morning?
Chelsea followed behind Kastuki into the Armory, looking around it in awe. "Woah... It kinda makes me wonder how many we have total in our possession now then.... But I'm gonna avoid them for now because like I said, I want to lower risks." She said, grabbing one of the rifles from the racks and aiming it down a blank wall. "A normal functioning gun is perfectly fine."

Najenda stepped out of the carriage, giving her arms and legs a good ol' stretch. "If he's already in the throne room, he's probably wondering what's taking us so long... Actually.... I don't think he'd be surprised at all. But anyways yeah, we should probably get going."
With that she walked inside of the Empire and started making her way to the Throne Room with Ren. Although, on the way to the Throne Room, they walked past the hallway where the Armory is located. Najenda took a step back when she noticed light coming from the room. "The armory's door is open? I don't see any reason why anyone should be in there, especially so early in the morning.."
Katsuki: Yeah? Alright then, why don't you show me what you've got with that gun then? [If this works, then that means our wedding cooking plan will work.. It may not be surefire, but right now this is the best plan we've got..]

Ren: Hm? Yeah, why would the armory be open this early? *He sniffed the air, catching on to a scent* Hold on..... What's Katsu doing in the armory? And he's not alone.... There's also... A sweet smell with him.
"Heh, I can tell you now that it's nothing impressive... But, why don't we look for Najenda first to get some direct comparisons?" Chelsea suggested.

"A sweet smell? There's only one person who I'd imagine carrying a sweet scent.." Najenda walked over to the open Armory, spotting Katsuki and Chelsea inside. She raised an eyebrow, noticing the rifle in Chelsea's hands, "Well you two are the last two people I'd expect in the armory at this time..."
Chelsea got a little startled from Najenda's sudden voice, "Najenda! The woman I was just talking about."
Najenda chuckled, "Right... I'd be careful where you're pointing that rifle, Chelsea."
As she noticed, Chelsea held the rifle on her shoulder. "Ooops."
*Ren walked in with Najenda, seeing Katsuki and Chelsea*
Ren: Um.... Would you... Care to explaiin?
Katsuki: Let's just say, it's a plan that'll help quite a bit....
Ren: .... Katsu, we walk in and Chelsea's holding a rifle.....
Katsuki: *He looked at the rifle, then back at Ren* It isn't what you think it is..
Ren: Then what is it?
Katsuki: It's just something that'll help in the long run... Just please tell me you can keep a secret..
Ren: *He sighed* You're saying that to the one who kept one for years....
Katsuki: yeah, whatever... Anyway... So, I'm testing Chelsea's Imperial Arm's trump card... I want to see if she can pick up someone's skill and experience... Because if she can, she would be able to help when the wedding comes around....
Ren: I see.... You can't marry Kairi and have her be the cook at the same time..
Katsuki: Exactly!
Najenda also picked up on it, "Ah, so you want to see if you can pick up Kairi's cooking skills? ... But... How exactly are you going to do that... with a rifle..?"
Chelsea explained for her, "Welll, that's exactly why we were just talking about you! Being an Ex-Pumpkin user, you have some skills around a rifle that I definitely don't have... So, we figured we could use this as a way to test out my trump card."
"Well if it's for Katsu's and Kairi's sake, I don't see why I'd refuse.." Najenda sighed with a smirk, "Alright, your little secret here is safe with me.. I'll help you guys out on it."
Katsuki: Thanks... Seriously. Alright, now... How shall we go about testing this? If we're going to do this, we need to have some kind of target practice.
Ren: Hmm..... Well, we did have something to train recruits with long ranged weaponry.... Think of it like a launcher machine... It launched these clay discs into the air, and you shoot em...
Katsuki: Hm, training your sharpshooters huh? Well, looks like we've found our test.. That way, we can truly gauge it. Ren, you absolute genius..
Ren: Hey, I like to be resourceful.. Plus, if it's to help my baby brother's wedding..
Katsuki: *He grinned* Yeah? Well, I may the baby brother. But, remember.. I came pretty close to kicking your ass..
Ren: Hm.. I guess you did. Maybe I'm getting old, or maybe you're getting better than me..
Katsuki: Please, I'm not buying that you're getting old. With the way you moved..
Ren: Hm... Anyway, we'll get that rematch another time... For now... Let's test this theory out.. *He said, beginning to lead them into the training ground*
Najenda and Chelsea followed alongside them to the training ground.
Najenda smirked, "Make sure to get Kairi and I some good front row seats if you're going to have that rematch. But anyways, I think it's been awhile since I've actually used a rifle... Who knows, maybe I'd end up being a little rusty."
Chelsea rolled her eyes, "Please... Whether you're rusty or not isn't going to change the gap in our skill. You know I don't really specialize in stuff like this."
Najenda chuckled, "Well I guess you may have a point... And I'm sure it'll all just come to me while I'm holding it." She then looked to Katsuki, "By the way... Think Kairi will be good on her own in the meantime? What if she tries looking for us..."
Katsuki: Well... Here's to hoping... Although...... *He then looked at Tatsumi* I think I could use you and Mine..
Tatsumi: Me and Mine? Wait-
Katsuki: I think I remember hearing you and Mine need a third party about something... Right? Maybe you could have her teach Mine some of those famous recipes.
Tatsumi: A distraction... Not a bad idea... Just, make sure you don't take too much time..
Katsuki: Don't worry, I'm sure we can get this done soon enough..
*Tatsumi then headed off, heading tor the throne room and hoping to find Kairi*
Katsuki: Knowing her gourmet goddess magic, they may be long enough...
"You two are so cute..." Chelsea said, referring to the gourmet goddess title.
Najenda nodded, "They are cute, but either way.... I don't think anyone could refer to Kairi's cooking any other way."
"Heh, you got a point." Chelsea then tossed the rifle over to Najenda. "So, you wanna be the one to start us off?"
Najenda caught the rifle, "Oh? I thought you'd go first but.. I guess it's better to have a good before and after of your shots for when you use Gaea."

Meanwhile...
In the throne room, Kairi was patiently waiting for the others. Since it was just her at the time, she sort of just let her curiosity take over her and sat down on Katsuki's throne, justtt to see what it felt like. But, the more she waited, the more comfortable she got, almost like she was about fall asleep in the throne.
Ren: A very practical approach, I'm not mad at it..
Katsuki: If all goes well, the main thing I'll need to worry about is the proposal and the planning.
Ren: Hm.. And with you being the Emperor, I imagine the planning process should go very smoothly. Alright, I'm gonna send the discs into the air... *The clay disc launcher then launched 3 discs into the air* Let's see what you got.

*Tatsumi then went into the throne room, finding Kairi sitting on the throne*
Tatsumi: Kairi I- *He noticed and sweatdropped as he entered* Looks like someone's preparing themselves to Empress huh...
The moment the 3 discs were launched into the air, Najenda got herself in prime position. In just a short amount of time, she aimed down the rifle and shot down all of the discs effortlessly and consecutively. She lowered the rifle as she watched the broken pieces of the discs fall the the ground. "I won't lie, that's actually felt pretty nice."
Chelsea crossed her arms, "Pfftt, and someone wanted to call themselves rusty.."
Najenda tossed the rifle back over the Chelsea with a grin. "I did say it'd probably come back to me, didn't I?"

With the sudden sound of Tatsumi's voice, Kairi jumped out of that throne so fast. "Tatsumi! Uhh.." She sort of just scooted away from the throne, scratching the back of her head, "Whaatt... I think you're seeing things..."