Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM
save

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 551-600 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Got it! *He then went back setting the water to warm and having it close to hot water. He kept feeling the water as it filled, getting it to just the level of warmth that Kairi wanted* Perfect.... *He then headed back out to her* Your bath is ready... Did you wish for me to carry you again...
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Kairi sat up from the bed, "I am starting to feel slightly better so I might be able to go to the bath myself.." She smiled at him, "Mm but I still wouldn't mind you carrying me..."
Katsuki: Alright then..... *He then got one arm under her legs, the other under her back as he carried her again. He then carried her to the bathroom* You know, carrying you like this..... It makes this feel like you're my wife already.... *He said with a blush on his face*
Kairi blushed, "I guess it's foreshadowing, hm? To the day you officially get to call me your wife and I can call you my husband.." She had her arms wrapped around his neck as he carried her to the bathroom. "Also, if you'd like you could join me.." Her eyes looked off to the side, "Because, you know.. After your whole thing with Honest and all...."
last edited over a year ago
Katsuki: *He froze for a few seconds* Wait..... Join you..... As in, you and me both..... *His face turned red* Hold on.... You're.... You're sure about this..... [We're both going to bathe together.... I don't think I expected this....]
Kairi nodded, "Yeah, I'm sure. I think it would be alright.." Thinking about it more, she was getting flustered, "But I- I mean, if you don't want to that's totally ok too..."
Katsuki: No, it's fine... I... I was just thrown off by the suggestion is all... Then again, I pretty much asked you earlier to carry our heir...... So, I guess this shouldn't be too shocking to me... *He said as he took his shirt off*
Kairi lightly chuckled, "Yeah, that is true... But it's ok, don't worry." She then moved away from his line of sight to undress, then entering in the warm bath, already starting to relieve her body a bit already.
*Katsuki then got the rest of his clothes off as well, he the entered the warm bath with her, His body beginning to feel that relief and relaxation*
Katsuki: *He then looked at Kairi's body, then looking up* This definitely feels good.....
Kairi blushed slightly as he entered the bath and just looked off to the side, "See? The first time I ever used my trump card, my body experienced a similar feeling as I did earlier... This is what I did last time and it helped a lot so... why not do it again? There's nothing that a nice warm bath can't solve."
Katsuki: You got that right.... I guess, not to mention being in with you... It just makes it all the more better... Everything we've been waiting for... Everything we've been wanting.... To think, we're finally here in our moments.. Doing what we've set out to do for years....
"Mhm, it's all here now.. Though if you ask me even just a few months ago, I didn't expect to be so close with the Emperor.. Let alone be in love with the Emperor... Heh, or even be bathing with him." Kairi said with a small giggle, "Don't think I didn't notice you look.."
Katsuki: *He blushed, then keeping his head looking up* Sorry.... But, still... Honestly, I'm still surprised all of this has happened... Part of me believes this is a dream... But, I'm glad that this is reality...
Kairi moved a little closer to gently bring his head down to at least look at her face, "Don't worry Katsu, you don't have to apologize. It's you, so... I really don't mind.." She smiled, "But, I'm also glad this a reality.. I really can't ask for anything more.."
Katsuki: With all that's happened...... Everything that lead up to this point.... I never thought I'd be able to get this far...... Still, even when I was kid... I never would've guessed my own brother watched over me... Not to mention, I guess I wasn't the only one that had a slight connection to Ren.. *He said, remembering that he knew Kairi's mother as well*
"Oh, yeah since he knew my mother when she was here.." Kairi said. "While I wish she wasn't brought here, I'm glad he got to meet her.. He even passed me a message that my mom wanted him to tell me and it honestly motivated me even more... I wish they were all here to experience all this with the rest of us, but I'm happy that I managed to play my part for them.."
Katsuki: Same here.... While I didn't have a clan like you did.... I still wish mom and dad could've been here.. At least then.... Ren..... He kept strong for them, that I can tell..... It took a lot for him to not kill Honest this long... *He then closed his eyes for a few seconds, before opening them again* [Thinking about it, we're both pretty close.] You know, from the moment you won..... I wanted to..... Well, it can show itself.... *He then inched face closer to hers, kissing her on the lips*
"Katsu.." As Katsuki brought his face to hers, she gently placed her hand on his cheek. She reciprocated the kiss, experiencing the same warm feeling she always gets with him. "Our minds think alike, hm..? Because so did I.."
Katsuki: *As she reciprocated the kiss, his body drew closer to hers. His arms wrapping around her* [Ever since that moment before... That last kiss... Before we came here...]
Kairi's body pressed against his as he drew closer to her, continuing the kiss. "We've done so much together up to this point now... Then.. Can I.... Can we....." She gently slid her tongue across his bottom lip, starting to want in.
Katsuki: *As she slid her tongue across his bottom lip, he then allowed her tongue to enter as his tongue began to move around with hers* [We've been through so much..... I did say we'd save this for a special time... I guess now would be that good time...]
Kairi's tongue moved and danced along with Katsuki's, her arms slowly wrapping around his neck. She gently pulled away from the kiss. "Katsu...." She moved closer to his ear, whispering, "We should dry off and move back to the bed together...."
Katsuki: *He nodded* Alright then.... *He got himself out of the bath and wrapped himself In a towel, drying himself off and putting on a robe* [Might as well make it a little interesting...]
Kairi stood up and stepped out of the bath. She did the same, drying herself off and putting on a robe. "My body's much better now but.." She went up to Katsuki, wrapping her arms around his neck again, "Can you carry me back?"
Katsuki: Yeah, I could do that.... *He then got one arm on her back and the other on the back of her legs, carrying her in a bridal style once more* I see you get a bit of enjoyment out of this... Though, I wouldn't see why not... *He then carried her back to bed*
"I really like it, what can I say?" Kairi sat on top of the bed as Katsuki brought her back. "Now, where did we leave off..?" She then gently pulled on his robe to close the distance between them, kissing him on his lips once again.
*As Kairi got him back in kissing position once again, he reciprocated the kiss and even began to incorporate his tongue from the start*
Katsuki: [Kairi....] *He then broke the kiss, spacing the robe a bit to begin kissing her neck*
"Mmm, Katsu.." As he started to kiss her neck, Kairi tilted her head and pushed her hair to the side. "Do as you wish...~" She said as she loosened up her robe a little bit, one of the sleeves hanging off her shoulder giving him more access.
Katsuki: *He continued to kiss her neck, even beginning to nibble on it a little bit. He began to loosen her robes further and slowly began to kiss down her chest* [Slowly... But surely....] *He continued to further loosen the top of her robe, her bare chest now showing. He began to lick the areola of her nipples, thrn sucking on them*
Kairi felt a sensation through her body while he kissed and nibbled on her neck, that feeling only getting better as he moved down her body. "This feeling...." Her hands gripped onto his robe as he started to lick and suck on her nipples, starting to let out small moans. "Katsu, that.. That feels good.."
Katsuki: *He continued to suck on her nipples, he then slowly unraveled the bottom half of her robe* [Then, I'll do what I must.... I'll make you feel more than good....] *As he unraveled the bottom half of her robe, he saw her entrance* [There.....] *He then went in between her legs, beginning to lick on her entrance*
Kairi blushed as he revealed the rest of her body, her moans then becoming louder than before as he started to lick her entrance. "Ah, your tongue.." Her hands gently went into his hair, her legs spreading out more for him. "Don't stop Katsu, keep going..!"
Katsuki: *As he heard her, he did as she wanted. He kept licking her entrance from outside, then beginning to move his tongue inside of her entrance to further enhance the feeling*
"Your tongue..... inside me.... I wouldn't have imagined this to feel so good..... No..... Good can't even describe how I'm feeling..!" As his tongue explored inside her entrance, her head tilted back against the bed and her moans only grew louder. "If this keeps up... Katsu, I think..... I might..."
Katsuki: [Yes... Release yourself.... You can give in to the ecstasy...] *He kept himself in position, his tongue still moving around and ready for Kairi's climax*
Kairi's moans continued on while Katsuki pleasured her more and more. "Katsu, I can... I can feel it coming..!" She moaned one last time as she gave in to the ecstasy and reached her climax, her legs beginning to shake a little bit.
Katsuki: *After Kairi had her climax, he pulled his back. He then leveled himself with her.* Well, sounds like I was able to do it right for you.... How are you feeling?
After reaching her climax, Kairi was trying to catch her breath, "I don't think I've ever felt better.. I can't even put into words how good you made me feel.... But.." Her hands then traced around the front of his robe, moving down in the direction of his member, "I want you to be able to feel as good..."
Katsuki: Mm.... *He said as he gently slid his hand down her body* Very well... *He kissed her chest as he then laid beside her, his arm around her body* I'll leave it all to you... *He said as he slightly removed his robe, waiting for her to remove the rest*
Kairi did just that as she removed the rest of his robe, revealing the rest of his body. She straddled Katsuki, leaning down to kiss him on his lips, "Don't worry Katsu.." She kissed down to his neck, her tongue then moving down his chest up until she met his member. "I'll make sure you feel just as good tonight..." She began gently stroke his member before her tongue started to travel around the tip and his length.
Katsuki: *He released a few moans as she began making her way down. Once she her tongue made its way around the tip of his member, he began to grip the bed* [To think she's getting to the sensitive part from the start.] Yes...... That feels good... Like that...
"Like that, mm...?" Kairi continued to do this, her tongue exploring around his member. After a little while, she took his member into her mouth beginning to suck on it, starting off slowly and gradually picking up speed.
Katsuki: *He continued to let out moans as she began to suck on his member* [So, this feeling of euphoria..... This is what she was feeling... Incredible...] *As she continued to pick up speed, he began to feel his climax build* Kairi.... I think I'm feeling it now too...
Kairi only kept going, even beginning to stroke it simultaneously to continue to pleasure him more. "Good... You can release it whenever, wherever you please.. I'm all yours, like you're all mine.."
Katsuki: *With Kairi furthering the pleasure, it made his climax all but inevitable.* Kairi... I... *He then reached his climax, his member releasing his warm substance into her mouth*
Kairi slowed down as Katsuki reached his climax, taking in all of the substance he released, leaving none of it behind. She sat up to swallow it down then leaning over him once again. "Mm, how was that..?"
Katsuki: *He caught himself, then smirking* Now I see what you were feeling... It was like a rush of euphoria taking over my body.... That felt amazing... Thankfully, I get to share a moment like this with my one and only...
"I wouldn't want to share it with anyone else, only you.... And this doesn't have to be the only time I help you feel like this... Or, rather..." Kairi leaned to his ear and whispered, "It won't be the only time I get you to feel like this..."
Katsuki: Oh? *His hand traced around her body* Then I can say the same for you... We'll have many more times like this.... And you'll just as good..... If not with even more ecstasy...
"Mm, I can only wait... Though, even tonight can have even more ecstasy.... You can.... go inside, if you'd like.." Kairi moved from his ear to look at him face to face again, "I want you and only you, Katsu.."