Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 751-800 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
(Yeah, I'm all good with that.)
Katsuki: *Once he was fully in outfit, he went to greet Kairi* Hey... *He looked at her in the dress* Well... Someone looks quite beautiful... Well, you always have so.. That's already been known for a fact...
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Kairi giggled a bit, "Thank you.. It may be a known fact to you, but always hearing it from you will never fail to make my heart happy.." Kairi walked closer to Katsuki, resting her hands against his chest and looking up him, "Although.. I think someone here looks quite handsome themselves, hm?"
Katsuki: Oh? Who is he? *He said jokingly, then laughing a bit* Only kidding.. *He said kissing her cheek* But, thank you... If it weren't for us going out shopping... I probably wouldn't have been prepared for this..
last edited over a year ago
Kairi smiled sweetly, "Of course. And if it weren't for you helping me, I wouldn't have such a nice dress to wear for you tonight.." Kairi's hands moved from his chest to his hands, gently pulling him from the room, "Although, for now you won't be able to see me in the dress.. Why don't we start tonight off with you closing your eyes for me?"
Katsuki: Oh? *He then closed his eyes while he amirked and held her hands** This is a bit curious.. I usually don't expect a close your eyes kind of surprise...
"Mmm well, for a night like this.. I wanted to make sure everything was special..~" Holding onto his hands, she slowly led him to a balcony dining area. However, the balcony was completely cleared out and only had one table set up for two of them. There were flowers and vines lined along the balcony fence and rose petals were scattered about on the floor. The moon brightly shined over them as Kairi slowly brought him towards their table. The table was covered with a silky white cloth, the top having all of the essentials along with a small vase that had a flower and a lit candle besides it.
"Slow and steady now..." Kairi helped Katsuki sit down before then sitting across from him, "Ok, you're allowed to open your eyes now!"
Katsuki: *After Kairi told him to do so, he opened his eyes. He looked around, amazed by the scenery that was set* Whoaaa... You weren't lying... You wanted everything to be special, and you definitely achieved that... Kairi, this is unbelievable...... I'm nearly at a loss for words with all of this...
Kairi smiled, "Aw, thank you.. I'm really happy you like it! Of course, this is only the beginning though hehe.." She rested her cheek on her hand, "I hope you haven't ate too much before this, right?"
Katsuki: *He shook his head* Of course not... I figured I'd keep a good amount of space for dinner.. Besides, I try my best to not focus on my hunger in certain times...
"Well now you'll be able to eat to your hearts content! Before we do start though, maybe is there anything you would like to drink first?" Kairi asked.
Katsuki: *He put his hand to his chin* I guess this would be a good occasion... I guess I'll have some wine... Perhaps some White Wine will do...
"Perfect! In that case..." Kairi called in one of the butlers.
Almost like he already heard the conversation, a butler came in with the White Wine along with some wine glasses. Placing the wine glasses on the table, he poured in the drink for the two of them and left the bottle on the table for them. He then bowed, "Is there anything else you would like?"
Kairi nodded, "Hmm, I think you can bring in the appetizers now too."
The butler nodded. He left and then came back with two plates of food, placing them in the center of the table. The first plate had gyoza which were circled around the center and the plate besides it had pork belly buns laid out. The butler bowed down once again before leaving the balcony.
Kairi clapped her hands together, "Alright.. Trying to decide what to choose for the appetizer probably was the hardest for me, so I hope this is a nice start. I made some pork and veggie gyoza, alongside some pork belly buns as well!" She smiled, "I made quite a bit, so there's always more if you want."
Katsuki: Hm.... Seriously, I knew you were preparing... But, I definitely wasn't expecting it on this kind of level... Kairi..... All of this seriously is amazing..... Then again, we haven't even gotten to the main dinner yet... Yet, I'm still completely amazed by all of this.
"Aww, I'm so happy you're enjoying it already. I put my heart into making all of it.." Kairi grabbed the chopsticks that were set on the table, grabbing one gyoza. She she held it up close to Katsuki's mouth, "Heh, here I'll help you out with the first one."
Katsuki: Thank you... *He then ate the gyoza. As he chewed into it, it was easy to tell how much he was enjoying it* Oh my..... This is so good! Seriously, you can really make a feast... I know they say, a way to a man's heart is through his stomach... But, still... This is absolutely amazing Kairi...
"Since it's just for us two, I wouldn't say it too much of a feast, although I could make that possible someday..." Kairi placed her hands on her cheeks, "Ahhh, but it still makes me so happy that you like it so much!"
Katsuki Well, even if it's not a feast.. I think what you've got is pretty great. You've put what feels like your soul into this... That is what I can appreciate the most... No cooking is the same if you don't put your all into it..
"Thank you.. In my eyes, there's no other way to cook, I'll always put all of my heart and soul into it." Kairi then took a sip of the wine and blush appeared on her cheeks, "Although, maybe I'm a little biased when it comes to cooking for you.. I find myself putting a bit more effort than usual when it comes to you..."
Katsuki: *He took a sip of wine as well, then showing a grin on his face* For real? Well, then I'm more than grateful... I knew being Emperor had its benefits. *He said jokingly* Kidding of course... But, knowing that you put your heart into what yoy do....... That's what makes me really happy to be with you..
"Oh don't worry, I know you're kidding.." Kairi then giggled. "But I'm also really happy to be with you, Katsu.. And being with you is only going to make me push even more.." She placed her glass down, "Think you're ready for the main course now?"
Katsuki: *He nodded* Yeah, I think I'm pretty ready.. I'm already enjoying the appetizers... This.... I'm sure is gonna be heavenly. *He then took another sip of wine, beginning to get the warm feeling inside of him* Mmm... You know, this is only the second time I've had wine in my life...
Kairi called in the butler so he can get the main course for them. "Oh, is it? When was the first time you've ever had it then?" She asked, taking another sip of the wine herself.
Katsuki: Mmm.... It was a little before I joined Night Raid.... There was a small group within the Revolutionary Army known as Devil Cell.... We executed a job taking care of some high profile family that was under the Empire... Rich, but they were fighters.... It was our first big target.... I stayed to myself... Oma, the leader.... He asked me.. "Hey kid, you getting in on this?" I wasn't too keen on it... Told him I wasn't old enough to even consume the stuff... Yet he didn't care... "Come now kid, you just completed your first major job! You need to live a little more!" So... I gave in....
"Aw I'd hope there wasn't too much pressure, but it seemed to have been a pleasant time for your first." Kairi giggled, "See, my sister and I probably would have jumped at the opportunity.. When I was younger, my clan had celebrations often, even over the smallest things.. And my sister and I would always just watch our family drink the night away. One night, being the curious siblings we were, we snuck and drank bits of whatever we could find..." Kairi sweatdropped, "Definitely was a horrible idea since we were young, but we did get caught afterwards.."
Katsuki: Heh, that sounded like a fun time.... Though, I've learned to commit to one drink at a time... Especially since you're mixing different levels...But, doing all that with your sis... It seems like it made it worth it..
"It was definitely stupid, but I don't regret a single second of it honestly..." Kairi said. "At least now I know to control myself.. But, by the end of this, we'll both probably end up being a little tipsy."
Katsuki: Heh, yeah... I'm not aiming for Leone levels... She's someone who knows a good time. You say party, she'll bring the Sake... The amount of times I've seen her drunk.... *He smirked* Sheesh, sometimes it's hard to remember she has a serious side
Kairi giggled, "Honestly, but I wouldn't change that about her at all, she never fails to cheer up the mood."
The butler then went out to the balcony again, arranging the food on their table. "I'm sorry for the wait, but here's the main dish you requested." Kairi and Katsuki each received their own serving which were strips of steak laid over some rice. In the center of the table, the butler placed more options they can add into their meal. He bowed, "Enjoy."
Kairi smelled the aroma filling the air, "Ooh, no need to be sorry. Thank you!"
The butler nodded before taking his leave again.
Kairi smiled, "So, what I decided to make wasn't just any steak.. To make this as special as possible, I made some rice topped with A5 Wagyu steak that I cooked to perfection! And on top of that, we have some roasted baby potatoes, shrimp tempura, and a variety of veggies that you can choose to add to your meal!"
Katsuki: *He just looked at the food with a wide eyed expression* I knew it was going to be incredible but come on.... What do I even say? I mean, other than thanking you for cooking such a delicious set here.... Incredible.... Amazing.... Honestly, it feels like those words don't even describe it.... And I'm just talking about the presentation.... *He then added some veggies to his meal, then cutting into the steak and eating it with the rice. Once he did eat it, he could feel his taste buds singing* Seriously, I'm in heaven... Is this heaven? I'm alive right? Yeah, I'm still alive... It's just so good!
"Aw, do you need me to pinch you to make sure you're not in a dream?" Kairi joked. She added some of the potatoes and veggies to her meal and began to dig in herself, her eyes lighting up, "Mmm, the wagyu practically melts in your mouth! It's really nice.." She took another sip of the wine, "Hehe, and it's just like how all your compliments never fails to make my heart melt.. Cheesy, but really, you encourage me to keep going."
Katsuki: That's what I aim to be... I want to be emperor in more than just name alone... I want to give the people and those all around me.... I want to give them hope. I want to always ensure that they can keep going... *He then ate some of the vegetables alongside his food, still continuing to love it* Seriously, I know people have the skill for this.. But you, you've got the skill and then some.
"Heh, why thank you.." Kairi continued to eat her food, "But, I promise you that's exactly what you're going to be for the people, I can basically see it already! You're gonna be an amazing Emperor.. Practically irreplaceable."
Katsuki: *He then sipped more of his wine* Thank you Kairi.... Though, I don't know so much about being irreplaceable.... *He only smiled* I'll put it like this, if I can be replaced with someone that keeps going where I've left off.... Then I think it'll be alright...
"Mm, that's a much better way to put it. Sorry, maybe I was thinking a little selfishly at first..." Kairi rested her cheek on her hand as she took another bite of her food, "Since for me, you're irreplaceable.. I wouldn't want anyone else, Katsu... I don't want anyone else." She looked at him, "And I don't mean it in terms of Emperors..."
Katsuki: *He grinned, knowing what she did mean* You're the only one I want Kairi.... I don't thinkni could see myself with anyone else...
"Neither could I... Heh, I don't even want to imagine it.." Kairi slowly drank the rest of her wine, setting the glass down, "Hmm, think with that we should move onto something a little sweeter now? Some dessert.."
Katsuki: Mmm..... *He smirked* If dinner was anything to go by..... Then I'm sure this will be something to really sink into my teeth into.
"Mmm, hopefully... It's a treat we can share together, some nice sweet shaved iced.. Topped over with some strawberries, strawberry puree, and of course I couldn't forget the ice cream on top either." Kairi then called in the butler for their dessert, as he then cleared their table and placed their dessert right in the center for them.
Katsuki: *He looked at the dessert, his eyes lighting up even more as it came out* Seriously, you really did something with all of this... You REALLY outdid yourself.
Kairi giggled, "Well, for my one and only Katsu, I must.." She took a spoon and scooped up a little bit of everything and held it up close to Katsuki like before, "Here, I'll help you out with the first bite again.."
Katsuki: *He opened his mouth, taking in the scoop that she got for him* [I don't doubt this is gonna be great.] *As he began to taste it, he definitely felt that he was right about it* [Yep!!! This is beyond great!! Seriously, outdid yourself!!!]
"Hehe, you don't even have to say anything and I can already tell how much you like it." She smiled, I'm really happy you enjoyed all of this... I had a few ideas for dessert and I definitely wanted to actually bring something to the table, but..." She took a spoonful for herself, taking a bite. "You know, I think I could've been sweet enough to be a dessert...."
Katsuki: *He smirked* You could? ...... I suppose.. I'd have room for seconds..... Perhaps we could put that sweetness of yours to the test.... *He said with his smirking wink*
"Ooh, perhaps we can..~" Underneath the table, Kairi's foot gently caressed the side of Katsuki's leg, "I think I'd be a nice dessert... There's no limit and it's a dessert you could have whenever..." She took another bite, "Not to mention, I'm only your dessert, Katsu.."
Katsuki: *He took a bite from his dessert, then sliding himself under the table. He moved until he was closer to Kairi, then beginning to kiss on her thighs and feeling on them* Now then... *He adjusted her dress and began to kiss and lick on her inner thigh*
"Mmm.." Kairi just tried to continue to eat casually. With Katsuki licking and kissing on her inner thigh, she was slowly growing wet. "The balcony's all to ourselves for tonight... So eat up all you like...~"
Katsuki: *As he continued to kiss and lick on her inner thigh, he began to touch her entrance from outside of her panties* [I'll treasure this... Every second of it.]
"He's going to take his sweet time for this.." Kairi let out soft moans as he touched her through her panties, starting to soak through them a bit the more he continued. Mm, but that's what makes it feel so much better.."
Katsuki: [Perfect....] *He thought as he could feel how wet she was from her panties. His hands continued to rub against her thighs, his tongue licking her entrance through her panties* [Time to take action....] *He then shifted her panties to the side, seeing her wet entrance* [Now, let's begin.] *He then began to lick her wet entrance from outside*
Kairi's soft moans turned louder as he started to lick directly against her entrance. "His tongue.... Against me like this, it feels so..." Kairi gripped onto the table cloth, "K- Katsu... Take off my panties.." She spread out her legs a bit more for him, "Take all the room you need.."