Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 901-950 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Mm, I wish we could spend time like this just a little bit longer... *He then kissed her forehead as he got up* There was no disturbance last night, so I'm gonna guess that Ren made it back alright. *He then began to get dressed*
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
"You're right on that.. Even if there did happen to be a disturbance, that would've been... an interesting chain of events, huh?" Kairi then got up from the bed, beginning to get dressed as well. "Considering how we spent the rest of our night together.."
last edited over a year ago
Katsuki: Yeah, I think interesting might be an understatement on that one.... But, even so... It's better that there wasn't any. Perhaps, there'll be some good news to it all. *He said, as he finished getting dressed*
"Perhaps, but there's only one way to tell now, hm?" Kairi finished up getting dressed and pushed her hair back with her hands, "You all ready to go?"
Katsuki: *He nodded* I'm all set to go.... *He then headed out with Kairi. They made their way to the throne room, seeing Ren and Najenda* Yo! Morning!
Ren: Katsu, you don't seem hungover.... I assume your night was good.
Katsuki: It was quite a magical night.... How about you? How did things go on your end?
Ren: Well.... That's what I need to talk to you about.... She... Kind of wants an audience with the emperor...
Katsuki: What do you mean kind of? She would've let Kairi's mark spread...
Ren: While, yes.. I admit, she's troublesome.... But at the end of it all.... She's not in this to harm anyone.... She's just someone with a ton of curiosity.
Katsuki: That's what she told you.... Isn't it....
Ren: .......She wants to create an Imperial arm......
Katsuki: She what?!!
Ren: She's extremely dead set on it.... She just needs access to the Empire's libraries....
Katsuki: And you didn't shoot her down?
Ren: But what if she's not lying?!
Katsuki: And what if she is?! Who just decides to create an Imperial Arm out of curiosity.... Especially without it having a purpose....
"So that's what the hell shes been up to recently!? Making an Imperial Arm, I didn't think she would ever go that far..." Kairi thought.
Kairi sighed, "If I'm being honest, that doesn't sound too far off from something Isla would do... Her curiosity drives her, she practically will do anything to satisfy it because its what she loves.... That night, Isla basically had no care of my wellbeing, even if I knew her for years... She purely wanted to see purely to see the long term effects of my mark."
Najenda crossed her arms, "And where exactly are you trying to go with this? Let's say she isn't lying, we still have no idea what she'd plan to do with this Imperial Arm afterwards... Not to mention, that night only gives us more reason to not let her close to you."
Kairi shook her head, "No because if making an Imperial Arm is truly her goal, then I'm sure she knows her boundaries... Of course, I'm not the one who's making the call here, but... currently she just wants an audience, right? Would it hurt to hear her out?"
Katsuki: *He sighed* Damn it.... If something happens...... Then the peace we worked so hard to obtain will be gone in a flash.... Not to mention.... We're not sure of the scale of her said Imperial Arm.... People will fight for that power.
Ren: .....
Katsuki: She was curious of the effects of Kurai's mark spreading.... Which in term had the possibility of you either dying or losing control.... Who's to say what the toll on that would've been.... There's too many what ifs.... If she is lying, if she isn't lying... It leads to too many possibilities.... Not to mention, the last thing we need to happen is another war....
Najenda agreed and added on, "And, the moment that the information spreads that we even have the ability to make more Imperial Arms, that could erupt even more chaos. It could even bring up more problems beyond the Capital... Like Katsuki said, there's too many possibilities that could happen because of this... It doesn't help that we're unsure on whether we can trust her or not."
Kairi looked down, "I wish I could give more insight for this since I know her, but I feel just as lost. She incredibly unpredictable and it's difficult to tell what's going through that head of hers... I have no doubt in her ability, but the question is how far she plans to go with it.." She looked up to Ren, "Ren, was there anyone else with her by chance?"
Ren: Actually, yeah! She had some guy with her... His name's Satoru, and he seemed concerned about her doing this too.
Katsuki: Assistant huh?
Ren: If you ask me, there's something more going on...... Anyway, back on track.... What's up? Does she usually have a work alone motif or what?
"So he still works with her, huh...?" Kairi thought.
"Well, she does tend to work on her own, but if she does have assistance, it's typically people who are very close to her..." Kairi explained. "We're unsure of her intentions, right? Asking Isla herself would practically get us nowhere... So, instead of asking her, we ask someone who's close to her? Actually, Satoru's probably the closest we can get. He should be more straightforward with us... Not to mention, if he seems concerned about it, I'm sure he'd be more willing to open up about it, no?"
Katsuki: That's not a bad idea... But there's hoping he's actually willing... Usually when you're an assistant, you're sometimes kept on a tight leash.
Ren: A tight leash, could also lead to a tight lipped individual. Though, Satoru might be the best lead we have at this moment.... I have to meet them later tonight, how shall we proceed?
Katsuki: How else? We're gonna have to go for Satoru. If he's willing to open up, then how do we get him to do it without Isla stopping him?
Kairi explained, "Well... Ren will present this idea to Isla. We'll allow her to have her audience, but it'll have to strictly only be Satoru. If this project is that important to Isla, then she'll have no choice but to accept those circumstances.... She'll probably give some pointers to Satoru beforehand, but as long as she's not with him during this meeting, then she has no way of stopping him. We'll get him to talk..."
Najenda nodded, "Well if that's the case then, we can have guards placed to ensure that she doesn't attempt to interfere from outside, if you'd like..."
Katsuki: That'll work....
Ren: Alright! Then we'll do that.. Sounds like we're set with the plan. I'll make the move tonight... We'll be good to go. Well, hoping this goes off without a hitch. Hehe, of course it will... I was able to get them that much, so they should be satisfied.
"Just be cautious in case she has anything else up her sleeves..." Najenda told Ren.
Kairi shook her head, "She's unpredictable, but I'm sure he'll be just fine. If information is what she wants, then she really has nothing else to lean back into... And I'm sure the moment she crosses any boundaries, it's over for her."
Ren: Heh, you don't need to concern over me... Besides, if she was really looking to kill me... She likely would've already tried to have done that.. Not to mention, she would've tried to come here and just get that info by force...
Katsuki: ...... Important enough to seek the Empire, but not important enough to take it by force.....
Ren: Well, do all important things need to be taken by force? Sometimes the subtlety route is the route best and most traveled...
"That.. But, also this is the Empire we're talking about here..." Kairi said, scratching the back of her head. "Even if she did try taking it by force, would that really end well for her?"
Katsuki: Kairi's right. We've got rotating guard shifts too... So, we've got that to our advantage.
Ren: Mhm.... No matter the route, we're pretty well guarded on all fronts. I hadn't asked yet but, how do you feel?
Katsuki: About what?
Ren: Being Emperor... I know it's been a couple days..
Katsuki: So far it's not so bad.... Being able to do more for the people..... It feels great..
"In just a small amount of time, you switched to a position of such high status... For that, I feel you've adjusted pretty quickly but you've done really well. To be honest, if the Isla situation were to become any bigger, I'm sure you'd be able to control it well.." Najenda said.
Kairi agreed, "For sure, but enough on Isla for now.... Don't you two have something to settle between each other?"
Ren: Hm?
Katsuki: That would be about right..... When was the last time we fought?
Ren: You were only a kid then... So, I'll say it was an unfair advantage...
Katsuki: I'm ready to show you just how much better I've gotten.
Ren: Very well, meet you down at the coliseum then... *He said beginning to make his way*
Katsuki: [It's been a while, since we've done this.... I don't think I've ever truly seen him with his power at work... I'm going to surpass you.] *He said as he began to make his way to the coliseum*
Najenda looked to Kairi, "Well I don't see why we can't watch.. Want to tag along Kairi?"
Kairi nodded, "I thought that was the plan from the start!" She said, beginning to follow behind Katsuki. "I don't think I even have to say who I'm rooting for in this.."
Najenda followed besides Kairi, "Don't you think you're a little biased?"
Kairi grinned, "Hehe, perhaps... If anything, a little may be an understatement...."
Najenda closed her eyes, in thought. "Hmm... We just got the coliseum repaired too after the fight between you and Esdeath... This fight is probably going to cause just as much damage, if not more."
*Katsuki and Ren met at the coliseum, standing at a distance from each other*
Ren: Alright.... Let's ease into it a bit. Why don't we start without our Imperial Arms... I want to make sure you aren't over relying on it.
Katsuki: *He nodded* Right then....
Ren: Show me just what you've got.... *He said as he and Katsu got into their stances*
Kairi and Najenda sat in the seats of the coliseum, watching Ren and Katsuki in the center.
As Kairi sat down, she felt as if she was missing something. "You know, maybe I should've brought some snacks with me...." She said.
Najenda looked at her with a confused look, "For this? This isn't some show or movie, Kairi.."
Kairi pouted, "It could still be entertaining.."
Najenda rolled her eyes, "Oh please, you'll be ok without the snacks. I'm actually quite interested in what Ren can do.."
Kairi agreed, "Now that you mention it.... I've already seen Katsu in battle plenty of times now.. But now that I think about it, this'll be my first time seeing Ren fight at all..."
*Katsuki and Ren then made their dash at each other*
Katsuki/Ren: RAAAAHH!!! *They let out a scream as they collided fists, letting out a shockwave that blew all the way to the seats*
Ren: Mm.... Got to say, I've never faced an Emperor before.... Perhaps when I win, I'll take that spot of yours.
Katsuki: Heh, in your dreams. *He and Ren redistanced themselves* Let's get to it then! *He said, dashing forward beginning to throw punches at Ren*
Ren: *He blocked a couple of Katsuki's jabs, but the third punch that blocked had more power behind it and sent him skidding back* [Damn Katsu, that's strength.. This is him without Aoi Hono?!] *He then saw Katsuki dashing again* [He's fast... He's not letting up his offense either.] *He then ducked a left hook from Katsuki, then using a shoulder strike to back him off*
Katsuki: ..... *He was sent back a bit* .... Come on..... Let's cut the shit already... A hand to hand duel will be nothing but endless punches flying... Why don't you bring it out?
Ren: You're that anxious huh? Fine.. *He then began to become surrounded by red fiery energy*
Katsuki: Now we're talking....
Ren: We'll call round 1 a draw then....
Katsuki: Then it's time for round 2...
Ren: *He then dashed forward, however he did it in a flash. He was already in front of Katsuki in a second with a flaming fist ready*
Katsuki: Mm.... *He made quick work to block it, maintaining his footing and keeping still. Though it sent another shockwave around the coliseum*
Ren: So.... You really have gotten stronger....
Katsuki: I haven't been sitting on my ass all these years..
Najenda and Kairi both felt the shockwaves at their seat, their hair blowing back. With the second one coming in, Kairi had to hold onto the seat in front of her to keep balance, "Woah! They're really not playing around with this, are they?" Kairi said.
Najenda nodded, "It's probably been years since they sparred, so neither of them are going to back down. They're both incredible, this fight could probably last awhile now... I that see Ren is also flame based like Katsu..."
"Who do you think is gonna be the one to win?" Kairi asked Najenda.
Najenda thought about her answer before replying, "I think it's honestly going to be a pretty close call... It was only a few days ago that Katsu really adjusted to Aoi Hono, but he still has incredible power... I can't say much on Ren's experience, but I have no doubt in his abilities.. It could definitely be a close fight."
Ren: Hm.... I'm glad that you've got the fight in you..... Definitely good to see you've been keeping up with training....
Katsuki: Believe me, I've got more tricks up my sleeve.... *He used his right arm, creating flames and created a flame wall between them*
Ren: [Aoi Hono's blue flames.... Hold on, his arm didn't transform.. Well well....]
Katsuki: *He then moved through his wall of flames, his arm still emitting blue flames*
Ren: [He moved through it?!! Fine, I'll just have to counter...] *His wings then emerged, protecting him from Katsuki's punch*
Katsuki: Heh, your wings are pretty dense...
Ren: *His wings opened back up fast, sending Katsuki flying back*
Katsuki: Aaaah! *He then recovered, using Aoi Hono to scratch into the ground and regain his footing*
Ren: ..... Aoi Hono without its transformation..... That's an interesting technique...
Kairi crossed her arms and grinned as she watched Katsuki perfectly utilize the flames without the transformation, "Hehe, I can be proud enough to say that I actually helped him get to that point.."
Najenda practically ignored Kairi as she intensively watched the fight, mainly impressed by Ren. "I guess Mastema wasn't the only Imperial Arm with a winged transformation.. Interesting..."
Kairi just pouted as Najenda ignored her, feeling a little salty. But she then focused back on the battle. "Ren with wings.. Aoi Hono can basically turn Katsu into a beast and Kurai lets me become a shadow.... Imperial Arms are so vast.. Does Isla really intend to make something like this....?" She thought.
Katsuki: *He looked at his wings* Dragon wings...... It must've been quite the danger beast...
Ren: Most of these danger beasts are quite something....
Katsuki: Yeah, but yours had to be crazy..... Which brings to question, what's your trump card?
Ren: *He then showed a fire in his hand* My trump card.... Let's just say this Dragon appearance isn't for show...
Katsuki: Heh, I'm not that curious of it.... Besides, I know it takes a lot to use it...
"A dragon transformation, huh..?" Kairi leaned back into her seat, looking up at the sky. "Isla, you really sre insane... Even for just considering it.."
Katsuki: Alright.... Enough chatter.... Time to get back to it.... [So, when he defends in front of him withbhis wings.... I wonder....]
Ren: Very well... Then make your move.
Katsuki: *He hen dashed forward again, going straight for Ren*
Ren: [He's learned to control it so well. He's not the same kid I met in the forest.] *His wings then guarded him in the front again*
Katsuki: *He moved to the side, using Aoi Hono on the ground and sliding around Ren*
Ren: Not just the front! *His wings spread faster than last time, producing a gust all around him and sending Katsuki flying again*
Katsuki: [I've never tried it like this before...... Aoi Hono is a claew that can burn its enemies... But.... What if I can focus it....] *He snapped the fingers of his claws, then causing an explosion on the claw marks behind Ren*
Ren: An explosion?! *He was sent flying forward, being sent into his other claw marks which were then also set off*
Katsuki: *He then fell back, getting up slowly* [But focusing my energy to make that explosive...... That takes a bit more...]
Ren: *Once the smoke from the second explosion cleared, he emerged covered in red dragon scales*
Katsuki: For real?
Ren: Mm.....If it wasn't for this... I mightve actually sustained some damage... Though, I guess I did in reality... Just minimal....
Katsuki: Then I guess it continues- *He said, before going down on one knee, holding his right arm* Damn it....
Ren: That last attack.... Seems you've run out of juice....
Katsuki: I'm not done... Not yet... *He said, trying to move forward but ended up stumbling to the ground* I've got to win... I've got to.... Beat you.....
Ren: Katsu...... *His wings went back into his body. He then walked to his body*
Katsuki: It's... Not.... Over!! Not yet....
Ren: [So that focused explosion comes with a caveat...]
Continuing to watch the fight go on, Kairi immediately stood from her seat, gripping onto the one in front of her. "I've never seen him use that move before.. But, it took so much out of him.... Katsu!" Kairi was just about ready to jump over the seats and go to him.
Najenda grabbed Kairi's shoulder, pulling her back. "Oh no you don't. Calm down and stay here, he's fine... Not to mention, this is their battle together. Neither of us really should be butting in like that.."
Kairi's nerves calmed down, but she still shouted out to Katsuki, "Katsu, just don't strain yourself! You'll always have another chance... I know damn well you'd be able to beat him!"
Najenda just chuckled and shook her head, "Kairi, sit down..."
Katsuki: ....... Damn it...... I can't..... I can't let it wait.....
Ren: Why? Katsu.....
Katsuki: All these years...... I made a promise to myself time.... And time again.... *He tried again standing up, though he was struggling to stand up* I was hoping to.... Finally beat you..... *He managed to stand up, but it was easy to notice how much he was struggling on his two feet*
Ren: Katsu, you're in no condition to fight... Your last technique was good, but it's taken too much out of you...
Katsuki: I can't let this chance..... Get... Away......
Ren: Say you get what you were looking for..... Then what? Beating me.... It won't change what you have to do in moving forward.... Are you seriously going to tear your body apart just to beat me?!
Katsuki: .........
Ren: Your future..... Everything you did to get here.... Don't make all of that for nothing..... *He hugged Katsuki, bringing him close* Just as it is...... I'm proud of the amount of progress you've made....
Kairi frowned, "Katsu.... That move took so much out of him, he can barely even stand... It broke him so much..."
Najenda nodded, "But I'm sure he's ok, everyone has their limit.. This is already a drastic improvement for him, I'm sure he'll see that."
"Hm..." Kairi started to walk away, trying to make her way out of the coliseum.
Najenda watched her walk off, confused. "Kairi? Where are you going?"
Kairi replied, "I'm gonna go make some food for the both of them! After that, they'll definitely need it... Plus, I want to boost Katsu's mood, even if it's just a little more..."
Najenda just sighed and started to make her way from the seats to the center of the coliseum. "Hey!" She called out to Ren and Katsuki. "Are the both of you ok?"
Ren: I'm all good... But... *He ruffled Katsuki's hair* It seems he's exhausted.... Though, he won't exactly admit it.... I'll bring him back to his room. *He then got Katsuki over his shoulder, carrying his passed out body* I'm proud of his progress though... Highly impressed...
"There's definitely no denying that, Katsu has grown a lot... And considering it must've been years since you two fought, there's no doubt that improvement is much more drastic for you.." Najenda said. "I'll walk with you to his room. Kairi left to go make some food for the both of you.."
Ren: *He nodded as he began to head back to Katsuki's room* The girl's got a heart of gold, that's for sure.... But..... You're right though.... Before now, the last time I saw him.. That was 6 years ago..... When I found him passed out in the forest, trying to bury a friend of his.... He told me about a house burning in blue flames..... He says he just snapped, and that was all he remembered... So, I wouldn't doubt that's when Aoi Hono awakened for the very first time.... Ever since then, he's really learned to make that power his own..... Even now, he's trying to come up with new techniques... I couldn't be prouder of him.
Najenda followed besides him, "It's tragic what he went through that day... I guess it doesn't surprise me that's what awakened Aoi Hono. But at very least, he's certainly come a long way with it.... Even Kairi has trained with him and tried helping him hone his power.. Katsu can really only keep going up from here."
Ren: I wouldn't doubt that's how he learned to use it without the transformation. I had to admit, I was absolutely impressed. Then the explosions.... I'm not sure what inspired that technique, but it's quite the good one.. To be honest, even if it doesn't come down to him winning..... Just seeing all of the progress. That's enough for me.
Najenda gently pat Ren's back, "You're a very good brother, Ren... Once Katsu cheers up about it, there's no doubt he'll be using this as motivation moving forward.. He has the whole Capital to protect and I'm sure he doesn't want to let any of them down. You better be ready for your next fight together."
Ren: Hm... I'll keep myself ready at all times. Though..... I still can't thank you enough. I'm not sure what would've been if Katsu hadn't joined Night Raid. I'm forever grateful for you keeping him safe. *He then made it to the room, laying Katsuki on the bed* Night Raid's probably the closest family he's had all this time....
Najenda sat on the end of the bed as Ren laid Katsuki down. "There's no need to thank me, really... Everyone in Night Raid is truly dear to me.. Perhaps it is the closest family he's had..." Najenda gently nudged his shoulder with her fist. "But, don't let that take you down either, Ren. You had you reasons to be away from him for so long, you wanted to protect him. Now that you two are united together again, you can truly be there for him now..."
Ren: That's my plan.. I want to not only be there for him. At some point, I want to tell him about our parents.... He probably doesn't really remember them... Having to grow up in the orphanage and all... Our small life before the capital....
"Oh I'm sure he would greatly appreciate it.." Najenda said. "This is truly only a suggestion, but you two should find some time to simply just.. Catch up on each other. Tell him about his parents and perhaps other things thats happened to you these past few years... Maybe he could even have some things he'd want to bring up to you, you know..? Build that brotherly bond between each other again."
Ren: [Najenda's right.... Thinking about it, the timing feels off.... I did have my reasons to set plans in motion... But that doesn't mean Katsu doesn't feel a different way about things...] *He nodded* Perhaps we could go by that tavern together.... Nothing says brotherly bonding like bonding over some good drinks...
Najenda chuckled, "Just don't come home too drunk before we'll have to babysit you two..."
Sooner or later, there was someone knocking on the bedroom door. "It's Kairi! I brought the food with me.." Kairi peeked her head through the door, seeing the two talking to each and Katsuki resting on the bed. "Am I interrupting anything?"
Ren: Not at all, come on in! *He said gesturing to her* Katsu hasn't quite woken up just yet.... But, he should be up fairly soon. Though, Najenda gave me an idea... Since me and Katsu haven't really sat down and taken time... I had the idea of going with Katsu to that tavern... We'll just have to make sure to take it easy.....
Katsuki: It just depends if you can hold your alcohol.... *He said, as he woke up and laid himself up*
Ren: Huh? Katsu...
Katsuki: I've only ever had wine... I've never had the hard stuff.... I probably don't need to either... *He sniffed in the air* That smell...... *He grinned*
"Hehe, I'm glad you can already smell it from over there.." Kairi brought in a cart that had three bowls of curry udon for all of them. She propped up a serving tray over Katsuki's lap, placing his food and utensils on top of it.
Najenda eyed the food as Kairi brought it in and set it up for Katsuki, "Ooh, is that curry udon I see?"
Kairi nodded, "Mhm! I wanted to make something filling but also comforting... Considering the fight they just had." Kairi then gently dragged over a table and two seats closer to the bed, so that Ren and Najenda may eat. When she finally finished setting everything up for them, she sat besides Katsuki on the bed. Kairi clapped her hands together, "Alright! Start eating up and then we can talk about your little trip to the tavern!"
Katsuki: *As per usual, he looked at her food like a thing of beauty* Curry Udon... *He began to eat*
Ren: Mm... This does look pretty good.. *He then began to eat it, which sent his taste buds on a bit of a ride* Where have you been?!!!
Katsuki: Quite good ain't it?
Ren: Good- *He and Katsuki then synced*
Katsuki/Ren: Doesn't even begin to describe it..
Kairi had her hands over her heart, "Aw, you two are too sweet.. I will never get over hearing how much people enjoy my food... And this is Ren's first time trying it out too!"
Najenda sat at the table, beginning to eat her food as well. "Mm, they're certainly not wrong, I can tell you that much..." Although Najenda wasn't as expressive about it, you could tell by her eyes that she was completely mesmerized by it. She continued taking in more bites.
Kairi smiled as she watched them enjoy their food. She then looked to Katsuki, "So Ren wants to bring you to the tavern hm? There's no way they wouldn't try to treat you with the best drinks in the house." Kairi giggled, "All I hear is that I'll have to look after you when you come back."
Katsuki: Whaaaaat? I don't think I'd get that bad...
Ren: I've never seen Katsu drunk.... This honestly could be an interesting chain of events... I mean, I do believe you have the right to at least drunken night...
Katsuki: ........ Man.... I've got a feeling I'm never gonna hear the end of it....
Ren: It'll be fine.... I doubt things would get crazy if you just did for one night..
"I've never really seen Katsu drunk either... I mean, we did drink yesterday but barely anything.. We each only really had one glass of wine." Kairi said.
Najenda looked up from her food, "And this is the tavern we're talking about, so it'll be a whole different story."
Kairi gently moved her hand along Katsuki's arm, "Whatever you guys end up doing, just be careful... Of course, don't feel pressured or anything, but don't be afraid to enjoy yourself either."
Najenda nodded, "Just in case, we'll send a carriage to bring you two home to ensure your safety..."