Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 951-1000 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Ren That's very much appreciated... Though, I feel like Katsu's gonna be the one really needing it...
Katsuki: So you can hold your alcohol?
Ren: I've got a bit more of a tolerance....
Katsuki: ..... Interesting...
Ren: Regardless, we'll try our best to be safe.. I'll cut myself off at the right time.
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
"Good.. Do you guys know when you plan on going?" Kairi asked. "Because if you plan on going today, you should be a little careful Ren... Since you still have to meet Isla again tonight."
Ren: Right.... Still, I don't mind. I know how to cut myself off. So, we'll focus on Katsu.
Katsuki: Why does it sound like you're adamant on getting me drunk?
Ren: I wouldn't say I'm adamant.. But, you should enjoy yourself while you've got the chance.. Hey, when you're living in a city...
Katsuki: You live like the city goers, right?
Ren: Exactly!
Katsuki: Vin did say he owes me... Plus, keeping what Kairi said in mind.. I'll probably end up having some of the best there is..
Ren: Besides, I know a perfect hangover cure.
Katsuki: What makes you so sure that I'll be hungover?
Ren: Come on Katsu, a good majority of people have hangovers after their first drunken night. Especially if they're not careful... Still, it does make me curious... What kind of drunk would yoy be? Angry drunk? Start a bar fight drunk? Perhaps, a happy drunk.
Katsuki: I'll take happy drunk over the first two...
Ren: Well, I'll keep my fingers crossed that's how it goes... The last thing we need is an emperor starting a bar fight.
"Although if you think about it, it would be kinda funny....."
Najenda raised an eyebrow at her, "Funny? Kairi, are you trying to encourage it?"
Kairi quickly shook her head, "Nonono, I'm just saying! Besides, considering its Katsu, that would already be dangerous enough..." She then sweatdrop, "And I can't even imagine the amount of people who would jump in just to help you..."
Najenda just shook her head and went back to eating her food, "Or the amount of people who would take that negatively... We wouldn't want a bar fight causing bad rep for you, Katsu.." She said.
Kairi scratched the back of her head, "Right.. That too.... Let's just hope angry drunk is our worst case scenario."
Ren: Well, he could also be an emotional drunk.... Though, I'm not too sure about that....
Katsuki: Either way....
Ren: Either way, if he ends up going too far. I'll break it up fast and have him out of there. You know, since I'm playing Designated Brother here... I'm keeping my hopes on the good side here.
Kairi nodded, "I'm sure you two will handle it just fine... Good luck with whatever surprise you'll have to deal with with drunk Katsu."
"Yeah, and you'll have to deal with him when he comes back.." Najenda said.
Kairi giggled, "I'll be just fineee.. You said Vin wanted you to come by anyways right? What's he like?" She asked.
Katsuki: Vin... He's a good guy... Definitely an upstanding guy running his own bar... He even gave me a little bit to drink.
Ren: You were a kid drinking liquor...
Katsuki: Noooo! I mean, he'd give me a soda. That was back when I used to make runs for Enzo.
Kairi had a disgusted expression upon hearing Enzo's name, "Bleh, Enzo... Vin seems fine, but I'm glad you don't have to deal with Enzo anymore..." Kairi said. "And Ren, honestly if you should be saying that to anyone, it should probably be me....."
Najenda looked at her, "You were drinking as a kid?"
Kairi scratched the back of her head, "Well, it was more of a one time thing.. I told Katsu the story... I was a curious child."
Najenda replied sarcastically, "Mhmm sure..... Wouldn't be surprised if it was more than once then..."
Ren: You two really are something, you know? Not to mention, just purely adorable.
Katsuki: Though I did drink wine one other time, other than the night with Kairi....
Ren: Yeah?
Katsuki: A small group in the revolutionary army... Devil Cell... It was a nice little celebration...
Ren: Devil Cell? Come to think of it, they did mention a family getting assassinated... But it wasn't Night Raid's touch...
Katsuki: Mm.... That was them then.... They had a way of doing things... Well, they did until it got them killed. *He then continued eating until he finished his Curry udon* Ah, that's the stuff... Alright Ren, round 2!
Ren: You're not going to fight me on a full stomach. *He finished his Curry udon as well* Still, Katsu's right... This is the great stuff here.
Najenda also finished up her curry udon, licking her lips at the end, "For sure.."
Kairi grinned, "Heh, I'm glad you all enjoyed it." She then began to gather all their bowls, placing them back on top of the cart. "I know we're past the whole drunk personalities thing, but... To be honest, if Katsu were to ever start a bar fight, I don't think it'd be with any random person... I think his target would end up being Ren."
Ren: Me?! But why?!!
Katsuki: I dunno... It makes sense to me..... Though, I don't think I'm any better of a fighter if I'm drunk..
Ren: Some people make it a whole style to fight drunk... Honestly, it's impressive.
Katsuki: Hm, still... With everything at the coliseum prior to me passing out... It was like a tunnel vision.
Ren: You know, that's fair.
Katsuki: Anyway... We will get that round 2 someday.... I'll have that technique figured out.
Ren: That so? Well, I'll be waiting and ready.
"Maybe you'll learn even more techniques by the next time you two fight. Would you want me to help you out again?" Kairi asked Katsuki.
Katsuki: *He blushed* Perhaps.... I did learn from you before... So, maybe you've got something else up your sleeve again...
Ren: So, that technique with your flames.....
Katsuki: Yep, I learned it alongside Kairi..
"Mhm! And perhaps I do have something else up my sleeve, heh..." Kairi said. "Considering how calm it's been since, I need something to keep me on my toes before I become rusty. So I definitely wouldn't mind training with you again."
Najenda just chuckled at the both of them, "What do you think, Ren? Think you're going to have to watch your back next time you fight Katsu?"
Ren: Heh, just fighting him before made me realize how much I need to watch my back. Honestly, I knew Aoi Hono was pretty strong.... Yet, I didn't think Katsu learned to harness it so well.
Katsuki: I almost can't tell if I should take it as an insult or a compliment.. *He said sarcastically* Seriously though, thank you. Aoi Hono wasn't exactly easy to adapt to at first, all things considered.
"Hey, but on the brightside you got through all of that and now look at you. Now you can truly see how far you can go with it..." Kairi said. "I already consider you a pretty hard opponent for me considering your flames and my shadows... So, now that you have a better hang of it, training will be interesting."
Katsuki: Heh, you bet it'll be. Last time we trained, I feared losing control... Now.. *He grinned* Now I've got it under my control..
Ren: As you should. It's a bad situation when users don't have control over an Imperial Arm.. *He said, as he laid himself down. He had his head on Najenda's lap* Isn't that right? Prime Minister Najenda. *He said, looking up at her from her lap*
"Oh? Advisor Ren...." She played along, but Ren completely caught Najenda off guard. She felt her cheeks get hot. "There's definitely no doubt about it.." She smirked, "Although, I see you're getting quite comfortable there..."
Ren: What can I say? You're quite the comfortable person to be around.
Katsuki: Seriously, you two are adorable. Hopefully I won't have to tell you two to get a room.
Ren: *He looked at her being caught off guard* Not gonna lie.... Upon first meeting, I thought you were a bit of stone faced person.... Guess even Night Raid's dear leader has a blushy side.
Katsuki: To be fair, it's not like she had much time to show it.
"Everyone has a softer side, but Katsu is right... Nor am I ever in a situation where that side of me shows.." Najenda blushed slightly more and Ren still looked up at her. But, she briefly covered his eyes with her hand, "And it's not everyday where someone here wants to lay on my lap.."
"It's still precious..." Kairi said. She then smirked, "So, when's your dinner with Ren happening?"
Najenda looked at her and playfully shot back, "And hen's your wedding with Katsu happening?"
"Hey!" Kairi crossed her arms, "That's a way too big of a jump there...."
Najenda chuckled, "But it got you to back off the question, did it not?"
Ren: All in due time Kairi.. All in due time.
Katsuki: Yeah, though I'll tell you Ren... She's a keeper... Just be ready to hear some bad jokes...
Ren: Bad jokes? Like what?
Katsuki: If a fish is injured, what do you call it?
Ren: An injured fish?
Katsuki: CARPal tunnel.......
Ren: *He chuckled* No way... Are you for real? *He laughed a little bit* Yeah, I can get with the humor.
Najenda grinned, "If you really want some fish jokes.... It's too bad that Ren isn't really a fisherman....They're the ones I'm really into...."
Kairi tilted her head, confused, "How come?"
Najenda smirked, "Because they're the REEL men...."
Kairi facepalmed, but after a few seconds it was obvious that she cracked a smile, giggling a little bit. "I'm not even going to comment on that..." She said.
Najenda chuckled, "You may call them bad jokes, but I call them masterpieces....."
Ren: *He laughed again* Yeah, I agree. Say what you want, but I think they're pretty funny.
Katsuki: All the more reason why you two match so well. Still, I admit.. It was a pretty clever joke.
Ren: Wasn't it? Here, Try this on for size... What did the insect comedian say when it ran low on material?
Katsuki: Oh man.... What did it say?
Ren: I don't know, I couldn't come up with a joke on the fly.
Katsuki: *He chuckled* Yep, you two are meant for each other.
Najenda laughed at Ren's joke, "See, at least someone gets it!"
Kairi just chuckled and shook her head, "Aww, look at who are the two adorable ones now.."
Najenda looked down to Ren again, "I guess we may have more common interests than I thought, huh..."
Katsuki: Yeah, though I never imagined it'd be your love of bad jokes...
Ren: Well, I'll have you know... Comedy is an art form. Besides, if they were so terrible.... How did we manage to get you to crack a smile, and even a chuckle.
Katsuki: Oh well, guess you got me beat there...
Ren: Plus, humor is very subjective... So, it's all in the matter of tastes.
Najenda agreed, "Humor is very subjective but... I don't know.. I think our jokes are objectively pretty good.."
Kairi replied sarcastically, "Mhmm.. Perhaps we're just not on the level of yours and Rens humor then." She then giggled, "Alright, well I think I'm going to go take this cart back into the kitchen before the smell of food lingers around in this room..."
Ren: Yeah.... Meanwhile, I guess we should get ready.. Katsu, we've got an outing to attend to.
Katsuki: Yeah... 5 years since I've been back in....
Ren: I'm sure Vin will be happy to see ya.. Plus, I'm sure a public appearance of the Emperor will boost the Capital's morale..
As they spoke, Kairi left the room to take the cart back to the kitchen.
"Oh, definitely.. Especially since you're a new Emperor for them." Najenda said. "You two enjoy your bonding time together and I'll make sure everything on this end is under control. Although there's really nothing to worry about.."
Ren: Yeah.. *He got up from Najenda's lap* No needless wars, no more needless casualties.... We're finally coming back to what society once was.
Katsuki: Mm... You're right about that...
Ren: Anyway, I'm gonna head down... Meet you at the door when you're ready. *He said as he headed outside*
Katsuki: *He closed his eyes for a few seconds, opening them back then standing up* I'm definitely a lot better. Very well, I leave this in your hands... If things get dicey, come get us as fast as possible. *He then scratched his head* At least, get Ren.... I'm not sure how I'm gonna be tonight...
Najenda chuckled, "Don't worry, I'll still get the both of you regardless... We couldn't just leave you unattended there anyways, have to make sure you're safe and sound. But I'm sure everything will be fine though, just enjoy your time as much as you can."
(Wanna time skip to the tavern? I could handle Vin if you're oki with that?)
Katsuki: *He nodded* Thanks Najenda, I will.
(Yeah, we can timeskip to the tavern.)
*Katsuki and Ren made it to the Tavern*
Ren: Yo, Vin! I've got our good guest of honor!
Katsuki: Long time Vin.... Long time no see...
Vin was wiping down the counter of the bar, until he looked up to see who entered. He grinned, "Oh so you really did decide to come! Katsu, oh how long its been since I've seen that face of yours..." He smirked, "Ah, but where did my manners go?" He bowed, "Emperor Katsuki.."
Other people around in the tavern almost seemed like they were in shock and awe. They didn't know how to react seeing the new Emperor in the tavern.
Katsuki: Hehe, you don't have address me as Emperor here... Besides, I'm outside of the castle. *He looked around* Still, it's good to see this place is doing good business as usual. Hell, it seems like business has gotten a bit better than before.
Ren: *He smirked as he looked around* Amazing....
Katsuki: What?
Ren: I mean, it's a surprise you're in here at all. Usually most Emperors don't be bothered to make an appearance like this.. So, it's probably a breath of fresh air.
Katsuki: I suppose you're right... Though I may have the title of Emperor, I don't want any special privilege...
Ren: Well, you may not be seeking special privilege, but you've still got a drink on the house.
Katsuki: Regardless of that. The only thing I ask is you be of legal drinking age and follow the rules set by Vin.... Other than that, you're free to do as you please.
Vin grinned, "Ah so that's how it's going to be? Well everyone, you heard him!"
Everyone was on the same page and soon the shock and awe was all turning into excitement, cheering on for Katsuki.
Vin began to laugh, "You may not want special privilege as Emperor, but to me you're still Katsu... You speak of legal drinking ages, but you know, you still have a pretty young looking face yourself. I hope I won't have to give you another cup of soda again, will I?" He joked.
Katsuki: *He laughed*
Ren: *He then sat in the seat to Katsu's left* You know, at least he's older than the last Emperor...
Katsuki: Still, it's great to see this place still here and thriving.
Ren: Actually, if it's not a bad thing to bring up... That guy... Enzo...
Katsuki: Hm? What about him?
Ren: I did some looking around... I ended up finding his place... And, it turns out.. The house he used to live in... The place was rebuilt for another family, happily living there.
Katsuki: *He sighed happily* That's good... It does me a bit more good to know that place got rebuilt for the better..
"Ah, Enzo..." Once Vin was done wiping down the bar, he brought out two mugs and filled them up with beer to start them off. He placed the mugs in front of Ren and Katsuki, "Actually, I wanted to apologize to you Katsu. I never knew how bad Enzo treated you two kids until after I heard about the incident... For awhile I wasn't even sure if you were alive... But, now look at you. You're the Emperor.."
Katsuki: *He shook his head* You don't have to apologize.. Besides, it's not like I could've went to anyone on the outside. He would've probably came down on us harder for it. *He had his hand on his mark*
Ren: .... Maybe I should be the one to-
Katsuki: It's fine Ren.... Besides, our pasts are what make us.... I've spent long enough blaming myself for what happened...... No more of that. For now... *He picked up his mug* Let's drink to the present.
Ren: Hm.... I can agree to that. *He picked up his mug* Don't forget, I still have business to take care of tonight...
Katsuki: Hm..... Then cheers... To our present and our future!
Ren: I can drink to that. To our present and our future! *He clinked glasses with Katsuki as they began to drink* So... You had wine once before.... A couple of times now.... How does the beer taste?
Katsuki: It's good.. It's not strong so I can take it easier.
"Ahhh, so this is your first time really drinking then? I'll take it a little easy on Ren. But you, Katsu.. Maybe not so much." Vin smirked, "You name it and I'll give you the finest quality we have. I take it you two are siblings then? Even look quite alike eh?"
Ren: That's exactly what we're here for... You can save bottom shelf for me... But... You can get this guy some fine top shelf stuff.
Katsuki: *He sighed* Yeah, he's my older brother. It's thanks to him I've even got this far.
Ren: Yeah? Well, I'm not the one who's kept you alive the past 5 years.... That, was all you and your skills.
Katsuki: Yeah, when I could control it... I suppose I could try the gin you've got...
Ren: He taketh the plunge.... He's courageous in more ways than one.... Just make sure you take it slow alright?
"Oh ho, gin? You got it." Vin brought out two glasses and added ice in them. He then went to grab their best bottle of gin from the top. He poured it in each of the glasses. 'The both of you are my special guests for tonight, so you both get the best treatment! Just be careful of how much you drink, eh Ren?" He then set the glasses down in front of them, "The ice is more of a personal preference, so let me know if you wish for any changes."
Ren: I think ice adds character.. Plus, it'll help for it to not take effect so fast.
Katsuki: Agreed, *He drank a bit of the gin, then he set glass down and seemingly winced a bit after drinking it* Damn, that's strong.
Ren: It's what happens when you drink the real stuff. It'd be even worse if you drank it without the ice. *He drinking a bit as well* Still, it's really good stuff. You just need to get your tolerance up for it. Emperor of the blue flame, soon to be defeated by the devil's drink called gin..
Katsuki: Oh, stop.. I won't let it defeat me.
Ren: Famous last words... Believe me, you can never defeat the drink.. Just by taking the first sip, you've already lost.
Katsuki: Oh, the wise words of Ren... The best way to have won this fight, was to not fight at all right?
Ren: You're learning my young grasshopper. *He drank a little bit more* Chilled Gin... Always feels right coming down.
Vin laughed, "Sooner or later, Katsu may even become a connoisseur of drinking. He'll learn his away around it soon enough... It even feels a little tempting to join you two, but I do have a tavern to look after." He said as he started to prepare drinks for other people. "So how've you been, Katsu? Feels like you've been away for so many years and then I see you come appear again as new Emperor."
Katsuki: Well, I can't say life has been the easiest since I left. There was coming a time that I wanted to do more for the world around me.... So, the opportunity of the Revolutionary Army kind of fell into my lap.. I met some people that were being held captive.... Apparently it had been a small group called Devil Cell.
Ren: So that's how you came across that group.
Katsuki: By the time more of their people came, I'd already taken care of the situation. So, as a way to repay my actions.... I was able to join their group. Skip to a few years later, we went on a mission that.... *He grew silent* I tried to tell them we were in way over our heads for it... They were seeking the Imperial Arm Phantom Blade.
Ren: Phantom Blade?!!
Katsuki: A sword with the ability to conjure a demonic phantom that has a blade.
Ren: Hence its name....
Katsuki: I had a bad feeling about it.... Then again, we're talking about a group that prided themselves based on their assassin skill alone. I was a rare character, since they let in someone with an Imperial Arm at all.
Ren: Needless to say, Phantom Blade wiped them out.
Katsuki: Mhm... Things get kind of hazy from there.... Then, I remember joining Night Raid...
Ren: Oh, let's not forget. Not only is this guy an Emperor, but soon he'll taking on Empress along his side.
"Devil Cell and Night Raid, huh? You never really caught a break ever since the incident, but at least you were doing something you wanted this time. You're a real and strong brave kid to even endure all that. And now you're taking on an even heftier position now..." Vin then raised his eyebrow at Katsuki, seeming impressed, "But I see the Emperor life has been treating you well these past few days... Unless this Empress to be is someone you already met before all this?" He said, smirking.
Katsuki: Well, it's someone I've met during my time in Night Raid.
Ren: Honestly... If you would've ever seen them, you'd try to guess they're already married.
Katsuki: *He blushed* Me and Kairi are just really close, that's all.
Ren: That's all, I'm sure that magical night you had says more than just being really close. Not to mention, the girl can cook like a champ.
Katsuki: She's got the gourmet touch alright.
Ren: That I'll agree, she can cook circles around the previous chefs in the Empire. Even though all I've had was her Curry Udon.
Katsuki: She puts her heart and soul into what she cooks.
"So a master chef and you met her in Night Raid eh? Quite an interesting yet talented girl you got yourself there, Katsu... You even make me curious to try some of her cooking. Almost sounds like an honor to even be able to smell it. Kairi, was it?" Vin asked.
Katsuki: Yeah. *He drank a bit more of his gin* HAAA! That's smarts....
Ren: He's not quite a virgin to alcohol, but the strong ones really put something to you.
Katsuki: Tell me about it... How does Leone do this so much?
Ren: You've mentioned she's someone that loves to drink....
Katsuki: Yep, I bet she could drink this straight with no problem. Though.... *He took a deep breath* Once it does come down, you kind of start to get that feel good feeling.
Ren: So it begins huh?
"If I'm thinking of the right girl, Leone came in here once drinking up almost all of my alcohol and didn't pay any of it herself..." Vin just laughed. "It's been awhile since I've seen her around." He looked to Katsuki, "Heh, maybe I should start getting this one another glass eh? Or perhaps you'd wanna try something else?"
Katsuki: Another glass of gin will do nicely. Well, I hope it'll go nicely. *He said finishing the bit of gin he had left* WOOOO! That's really something else.
Ren: Once you get past that alcohol burn, you'll be fine.
Katsuki: Yeah, this isn't quite like the flames of Aoi Hono. Liquor burn is quite different for me.
Ren: Yeah, let's see what you say once you're in the right mode.
last edited over a year ago
"Well, another glass of gin coming right up!" Vin spun the bottle of gin right back into his hand, pouring another glass of gin for Katsuki. "Once he's past that burn, that's when it really turns into a fun night for Katsu.. Heh, I feel honored to even witness such a moment!"