Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 251-300 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: ....... There's nothing that has no sleeves.... Damn..... I'd rather not destroy a good formal shirt either... I don't think I have a good idea to counteract me in that regard.
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
"I mean, I guess the best we can do is hope you'll never end up in a situation like that.." Kairi thought about it, "Or we don't necessarily have to buy it either. We can just have you try it on for a little fun! It's honestly up to you."
Katsuki: Well, I guess it wouldn't be too bad just to try it on. I guess the only thing I'd say is... You might have to save the less formal missions for me........ [Then again.......] Hmm, maybe.... Think there's such thing as a fireproof fabric?
"Huh?" Kairi tilted her head, "Fireproof fabric? I'm not too sure, but.. if it exists, it's honestly genius. If it does, I doubt it'd be in this section.. Maybe this store has a little section dedicated to it?"
Katsuki: Well, that's on the notion that it even exists. Not to mention, if it does exist... I doubt it's gonna come cheap.
"True... Maybe for now we can just skip out on it and just have you try everything on! We can always think about it again another time." Kairi suggested.
"Maybe I can look a little into it later.. If it does turn up to be a thing, I wouldn't mind spending a little money for him.." She thought.
Katsuki: *He nodded as he headed for the dresser room to try on the sleeveless shirt and dark jeans* Hmm, it fits nicely.. Not too bad either.... *He then came out, showing Kairi* Hey, check it out... Not too bad right?
While he was in the dressing room, Kairi collected all he would need for the formal look, a dress shirt and pants, and a blazer as well. She went back as Katsuki then came out, "Oooh, it looks so good on you! And it fits you so well too.." Kairi felt her face blush only slightly, "For something so simple, you work it so well."
Katsuki: Hm... I'm glad to know.. If it wasn't for the whole thing with the fire... Then it would be so much easier... *He then looked at the clothes that Kairi collected* I won't lie, those look really good.
"Oh right!" Kairi handed him the clothes the got for his formal look. "I got them while you were still changing, why don't you try them on next?"
last edited over a year ago
Katsuki: *He then got the clothes from Kairi, heading back to the dressing room. Few minutes later, he came out wearing the formal outfit* Imagine if we could go to some big event together.. This would be an amazing outfit.
When Katsuki walked out, Kairi felt her face slowly flush red, "W- Woah, um.. T- That looks a lot better than I imagined it would.." She said, struggling a bit to say her words. "Maybe I'll have to find a big event just for that then.."
"Wait, w- what am I even saying??" She thought.
Katsuki: Really? Then perhaps this outfit wouldn't be such a waste after all... Though... I guess it still brings my flame and power into question for it..
"Dont worry, I'm sure we'll find a way to accommodate for that. Besides, even if we were to plan to go to some event, I'd probably have to find something for myself to match, hm?"
Katsuki: I suppose so... *He imagined Kairi in a dress, it then put a blush on his face* Beautiful dress for a beautiful girl...
Kairi blushed from his compliment, "Aw, t- thank you.. I wouldn't mind finding a few dresses that I could try on.. Would you wanna help trying to find one for me?"
Katsuki: *He nodded with his warm smile* Yeah, I'll help you out. Besides, you've gone through the trouble of helping me out. So, I'll help you out as well.
"Alright! You can change back and decide whatever you wanna keep to buy.. and then you can come help me..!" Kairi suggested.
"Otherwise, I think I'd focus more on him than I would finding a dress.." She thought before leaving to another section to find herself a dress.
Katsuki: *He then headed back to the dressing room, changing back into his normal clothes. He then looked to both of the outfits* [I guess I should go for it. It shouldn't be any harm in keeping the formal as well..] *He then headed back out with both outfits, finding Kairi in the dress section* Alright... I think we should be fine for both of them.
Kairi looked up to Katsuki, "Oh, even the formal one? I'm surprised considering the flame thing but I don't think it'll be too much of a problem." She slightly blushed as she went back to looking through the dresses, "But, I won't lie, you do look very good with it on.."
Katsuki: I'm gonna try something... If I'm the manipulator of Aoi Hono....... Then I should be able to control more in the flames than I think.... Anyway, I thank you. Now, it's your turn.
"Of course! But, just remember to not overwork yourself, I don't wanna worry.." After searching for a little longer, Kairi found the first dress she might like. "Oooh.. It's sometimes hard to find dresses I like, mostly because I don't even know what I like.. But, this is nice." She then showed Katsuki and it was a black medium length dress with wide straps and and had a high slit on one of the sides. "Thoughts?"
Katsuki: *He looked at, visualizing Kairi in it. He then blushed* Holy crap.... *He then looked back at Kairi, preventing himself from daydreaming* It's quite beautiful... And I wouldn't doubt... You'd be quite beautiful in it... *He then turned around* [What the hell is this feeling? When I saw her... Something in me....]
Kairi giggled, flattered by his compliments. "Thank you, Katsu.." When Katsuki turned around, Kairi pat his back twice as she went back to looking through the dresses, "Then good thing you'll be able to see me in it in a bit, hm~?"
Katsuki: Wha..... [What is she... Keep it together!!!] Y-Yeah, then perhaps.. I'll be able to see it for real.... [If I see her in it for real.... *He could feel his heartbeat escalate a bit at the thought*
"No, no, not perhaps.. You will be able to see it for real, don't worry.." She said, giggling again. "Would you still want to look for one as well? Heh, you seem to really like this one, Katsu.."
Katsuki: Truth be told, I don't know if I can find a dress that tops that one.. [After seeing her in that one.... Please... Keep it together...]
"Oh, is that so? Maybe I'll just try on this one then, we can always find more after, if necessary..~ What do you think?" She asked him.
Katsuki: Well... I don't want to stop you from getting other options... But, I can tell.. That this one is definitely quite suiting for you. *He said, blush still on his face*
"Hmmm.." Kairi then looked through the dresses for a little bit longer until she found another one, which was a bit longer than the other was more of a flowy dress. "This one is also pretty nice.. I think I may like the other one more, but what do you think?" Kairi asked, then showing Katsuki the other dress.
Katsuki: *He looked to Kairi, seeing the other dress* It definitely is a nice one though... So, I'd say you dhould still get it.. Now you'll have twice the beautiful formal wear.
"Aw, thank you! I think these are nice enough to try now so, give me one second.~" Kairi then left into one of the dressing rooms, first trying on the more flowy dress and leaving the other as best for last. She then exited the room to show Katsuki, doing a little spin in the dress. "Ooh, this one feels really nice to move around in.."
Katsuki: Nice to move in....*He thought about it as he put his hand on his chin* Perhaps its a dress you'll be able to use in case of trouble... Since that is a factor that'll help us live longer.
"True, it won't hinder me all that much so it can definitely be useful in that.. But, that's if we ever end up in a situation as such, of course!" Kairi then went back into the dressing room to change into the other dress that she originally chose first. "Oooh, now this one I definitely like more.. You ready to see, Katsu?"
Katsuki: Yeah... [She doesn't have to try it on... I was already able to visualize it from the start.. If she's the way I visualized.... Then...] Come on out..
"Alright!" Kairi then came out the dressing room wearing the high slit dress, which a bit more fitted on her compared to the flowy dress. She did another small spin, "So, what are your thoughts? Now that you see me wearing it for real this time, heh." She asked, giggling.
Katsuki: [It's perfect!!!] Actually seeing you with my own eyes.... For real.... Kairi, seriously.. You're.... [No way.... How the hell did I manage to come across someone like her?] ..... [Wait..... Is this what you meant? When you told me that even in the dark times, there's still that shred of good in it.... Was this what you meant?]
*Flashback*
Masked man: Even if you're in the worst of times... Trust me, that flame in your heart... As long as you keep it alight, you'll find the light in the dark times...
*Reality*
Katsuki: *He looked at her with a warm smile* Incredible.... You're seriously incredible,
Kairi blushed, slightly looking to the side, "His smile, his compliments.. Even just being around him... It really makes my heart so happy.." She thought.
"You don't have to be so sweeet. But, it makes me happy you like it.." She then looked into one of the mirrors to admire the dress, "Thank you Katsu, really. It was a little difficult to put on, but I think it suits me well. I feel like this dress would be more fitting for that big event, hm?"
Katsuki: Yeah, I'd say so.. It's very fitting. And.... Trust me Kairi... *He said while scratching his head* In this world.... I know... As a human.. I know there's things I don't have to do... But..... I still want to be... It's what I want to do.
Kairi held her hands behind her back, "And that perfectly ok, because regardless I'll always appreciate what you do.. You have a good heart, Katsu." She told him, with a warm smile.
"A good heart that makes mine happy.."
Katsuki: As do you.... *He put his hand to her chin* You've got a heart of warmth, a heart of gold... *His hand then caressed her cheek* I'll always appreciate you as well Kairi, and I mean that.
"K- Katsu.." Kairi blushed, her heartbeat starting to escalate fast. "I- I.." She struggled to figure out what to say, she felt so close to him. "T- Thank you... It.. It honestly makes me happy I got to meet someone like you coming into Night Raid."
Katsuki: *His face came close to hers* All the same here... [I want to..... But.... Should I... I don't know if I should here....]
"H- He's even closer to me now.. Is he going to.....?" Kairi eyes traveled down to his lips, just thinking about it made her heart flutter. "We both want to.... So, why not..?" Kairi gently placed her hands on his chest and as flustered as she was, she closed the distance between them, kissing Katsuki.
Katsuki: *As Kairi closed the distance and kissed him, he began to reciprocate the kiss while his hands rested on her cheeks* [That feeling... It's even warmer now... Being with her like this... It almost makes it easy to forget...]
Kairi continued on the kiss for longer, butterflies fluttering all around her stomach. "Everything with him.. With Katsu... It's like everything on my shoulders just melt away.."
She then softly pulled away from the kiss, her face beginning to blush again. "Well.." Her eyes looked to the side, "I guess you have your definite answer from me now for last night, hm..?"
Katsuki: *He nodded as he blushed too* I had hesitated for a sec... I didn't know if here was going to work... But, you closed the gap...... Kairi..... I'm glad that you can be my light in these dark times...
"It's ok.. Truly anywhere would have worked, as long as it was with you, Katsu.. But, I'm glad you can be my light as well because.... Wherever there is darkness, there's always true light that sleeps within.." Kairi smiled, "Remember that."
Katsuki: *He smiled as she said that* I'll make sure to remember that. You wanna get our good clothes and get out of here?
"Mhm, just let me change out of this dress first!" Kairi then went back in the dressing room to change back to her other clothes and then came out with the two dresses in her hand. "Alright, I'm ready!"