Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Ren: If you're fully willing to take that path with me.. Then I can't say no. [Except for one problem..... I've seen that dream multiple times.... The flower changes every time, and yet the scape.... No, I can't look at it like that... I need to look at the future. Those other ones aren't relevant. My bright future with Najenda and everyone.... That's what I'm looking at!] Not to mention, I couldn't dare say no to you. We'll make that dream come true, I know we will.
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
"Of course, once I've set my word down with you, there's no way I'd want to back down on it. And let's add onto this a little.. If you couldn't dare say no to me then.... Our little outting tomorrow.." Najenda had a slight smirk, "Would you like to consider it a second date?"
Ren: *He blushed upon hearing about the second date* Yes! I'd very much love to. [It feels like I'm floating on air, but how when I'm so grounded?] *He ate a bit more of the tart, still casually enjoying it* [Yeah, it's like I'm on air and I don't want to get down.]
"Having dinner with Ren and now I'm having another night with him tomorrow... I never expected things to start turning out like this, but it's like... my heart has never felt this happy before.." Najenda thought.
She continued eating her tart with a smile on her face, "Great, it'll be our official second date then. A nice, little more casual date." She chuckled a little bit, "Maybe it'll end a little messy if we'll both be drunk by the end of it all."
Ren: Yeah, I won't rule out the possibility.... Though, when you say messy.... *He blushed looking to the side* What exactly do you mean?
"Well, you know... Being drunk isn't really all that.. neat, I guess you could say. Depending how we both are drunk, it's just going to be all over the place. So, it could be a little messy..." Najenda moved her head to make eye contact with Ren again, with a slight smirk. "With all that blushing... What did you think I mean?"
Ren: [Not that..] *He shook his head* Nothing, but I was just curious what you could mean.... Anyway, what do you think you'd be drinking? After all, I'm sure we'll have access to the top shelf stuff.
"Hmm...." Najenda thought about it, "Well, if I had to choose..... I'd say I'm usually a little more of a whiskey person, but maybe for this I can change it up a little bit? Perhaps rum?"
Ren: So your main go to is whiskey..... I'm more of a gin guy myself... Maybe I'll change it up a bit myself... Maybe I'll take a bourbon... Maybe I'll try some rum myself.... Though, there's nothing wrong with getting ol reliable..
"I guess we'll just have to see what we end up in the mood for tomorrow night, hm? Regardless of what we choose, we know for sure Vin will provide us with the best of the best of it." Najenda said, as she started finishing up her tart.
Ren: *He then finished the last of his tart* Mhm... Not to mention, Vin knows you're my special lady.. So, I'm sure he'll be all for ensuring our night goes smoothly. *As he finished, he then organized the table to make it easier for Kairi* I'm sure he'll be pretty delighted to meet you.
'Your special lady, hmm?" Najenda smiled, liking the sound of that. She helped him with organizing the table. "I'll be delighted to meet him as well... With our night coming to an end, this could've been a nice chance to ask you to bring me back home.." She chuckled, "But I guess that's not really our case... Perhaps you can walk me back to my room?"
Ren: [Imagine if I could walk her back to her home.... Though, sometimes they let you in and stay the night..... Wait a second, what am I thinking?! Get yourself together!!!] Of course I can... I'd be more than happy to. *He said taking her hand, beginning to walk her back to her room*
last edited over a year ago
"I want to play my cards right with him.... Maybe make a move but, I wouldn't want to push it far just yet." Najenda thought.
She walked with Ren as he started walking her to her room, which was close by. "You know, I must say I really did enjoy how tonight ended up with you, Ren."
Ren: Yeah? Thank you, Najenda... I'm glad we were able to have this night together like this. Not to mention, having a night together and it going off without a hitch. Though, I guess this is really a first... I don't think there's too many people that can say they're dating a dragon..
"I suppose so..." They soon made it back to the room and Najenda leaned the side of her shoulder against the door. "That just makes it feel even more special. Something like that could've pushed some people away..." She looked into his eyes, "Little do they know much they'd be missing out.."
Ren: Yeah. Unfortunately there's just things in this world we miss out on... Opportunities to do so much. Though, I guess that's not always something that's controllable. ,*He then leaned against the wall next to the door* But, it's like they say... You miss 100% of the punches you don't throw....
"Which is why you need to take every opportunity you get.." Najenda said, using this as her chance to move closer to Ren. Her eyes glanced down to his lips for brief second before looking back to him. "Which is why I'm glad I took this chance to have this night with you, Ren.. When I say I appreciate it, I really do. So, as my little thank you...." She looked down at his lips again as she started to lean in to kiss him.
Ren: [She's... This is what I think it is right? Wait, I wasn't expecting this.. Though.... If she's going in for it.... Then there's no time like the present.] *He then leaned in with her, their lips coming together for a kiss* [Yes, this feeling... This is what I've always wanted.]
"When was the last time I've even felt something like this.... This feeling..With Ren... Najenda thought.
After a little bit, she slowly pulled away from the kiss before they could've gotten carried away. She had a small smile, "Thank you Ren, really... Shall we continue our time tomorrow?"
Ren: *He looked at her with a smirk* Yeah, we'll continue tomorrow. Our second date at Vin's, it's gonna be a great time. You can count on that Najenda.
"Heh, I'll be looking forward to it. I'll see you tomorrow then, alright? Goodnight Ren.." Najenda went into her room, gently closing the door behind her. She pinched herself to see if she was dreaming, but obviously she wasn't. She leaned back against her wall, "This is all really happening, isn't it..? This place as a whole is already becoming a better place and now all of our lives are taking a turn too.... We have to protect this.."
Ren: *He let out a happy sigh, then beginning to make his way to his room* [If Katsu wasn't asleep right now... I never thought I'd meet the woman of my dreams... Finally living in an era of peace and free from war.] *He then made it to the door to his room* I'll properly thank him in the morning...
*The next morning, Katsuki woke up out of bed, looking outside*
Katsuki: Mm..... *He then went back and sat down on the bed* [I'm sure she went all out for Ren and Najenda. I'll let her rest a bit more.]
Kairi continued sleeping comfortably on the bed, feeling exhausted from yesterday. She woke up shortly after but she was practically half asleep. "Mmm..." Her eyes barely open, her hand moved through the bed, trying to look for Katsuki. "Katsu..?"
Katsuki: *He turned around to look at her, laying to get closer to her* Hey beautiful.... *He then kissed her forehead* I was hoping I didn't wake you. Besides, I'm sure you had a hell of a night last night. I'm sure you went all out, and gave them quite the dinner to remember.
The kiss to her forehead brought a sleepy smile to her face, "Mm, I could only hope that I did..." Kairi gently placed her hand over his cheek, "How was your night yesterday, Katsu..? I'm sorry I had to leave you alone up here for a little bit..."
Katsuki: My night was alright.... Though, I guess the bed was a little lonely without you for that little bit. *He said half jokingly* But, you have no need to apologize.... I understand that you needed to work your gourmet goddess magic.
Kairi giggled a little bit, "Have to make sure that I put all my effort into it, you know.." She wrapped her arms around him, cuddling closer to him. "But I'm still happy to be back here with you..."
Katsuki: And I'm happy to have you here with me... [Though, I'm probably gonna have to miss you a bit longer... Especially since you're gonna be having your girls time out.] All in all, I'd be willing to bet their night went pretty well right?
"After all that, it better have!" Kairi said, just joking. "But seriously, I'm sure they had a great night, definitely closer than before... Probably both up right now too... As much as I'd wanna stay, should we check up with them?"
Katsuki: Yeah.... Let's make sure the lovely couple is all good. Though, I'm pretty sure they'll have nothing but good things to say about the magic you've worked last night. *He then got up from the bed* Who knows, maybe they're already ready to exchange wedding vows.. *He said as he got dressed* Regardless, I'm happy for them..
"Hmm, I wouldn't put it that farr... I mean, as long as its not before us, right?" Kairi joked, then getting herself out of bed and getting changed. "We can only check and see."
Once she was ready, Kairi made her way to the throne room, seeing Najenda. "Good morningg!" She greeted. "I guess I was right about you being awake.."
"Good morning. And I see the Empress finally woke up then..." Najenda said back.
Kairi playfully rolled her eyes, "Oh c'monn.. With how often you all bring it up, Katsu and I are practically married already."
Najenda chuckled, "I mean... I don't think anyone would deny that."
*Katsuki made his way to the throne room, seeing Najenda and then seeing Ren in the distance*
Katsuki: Good morning.... Well, I should be saying good morning to the lovely couple..
Ren: Emperor, Empress... Good morning...
Katsuki: The real question that should be being asked? Soooooo, how was last night?
Ren: Last night was quite great.... We've already got our second date planned....... We're going to Vin's.
Katsuki: Really?! *He said with a grin* A second date at Vin's huh? Glad to know you're showing her a good time.
Ren: Please, anywhere else and a date wouldn't be a date.
"Woah a second date already?" Kairi said. "Yesterday must've really went well then!"
Najenda nodded, "Yesterday night was honestly amazing... And tonight should a feel a little more casual, I'm actually quite excited for it. Not to mention, I finally get to meet Vin too."
"Heyy, I've still never met him..." Kairi looked over at Katsuki, "Think you'll ever take me?"
Katsuki: *He sweatdropped realizing that fact* Of course I will.. Perhaps the next day I can be completely free, I'll take you there. Besides, I know he's been pretty curious of you.
Ren: With the way you talked her up before... Please, he just wants to make sure he'll be at the wedding.
"Please, with how much you guys have already talked HIM up, it'd feel wrong if he didn't end up at the wedding, even if I haven't met him." Kairi said.
"Don't worry, I'll make sure to even give you my thoughts as well." Najenda joked.
Kairi giggled, "Alright. Well, regardless I hope you two enjoy your night tonight... Yesterday I was actually thinking about what we should end up doing about Isla..."
Katsuki: *He looked at Kairi* Yeah? What do you have in mind?
Ren: Perhaps we'll be getting rid of them?
Katsuki: *He closed his eyes⁴ ..... I'm not above that option, but I want to hear this. *He opened his eyes* So, what do you got?
(Ahh, sorry for this later response! Ik you understand but I always feel bad whenever it happens now lol.)
"Well..." Kairi looked down. "I've been starting to think that maybe that is the best option... Reasoning with her seems to be out of the picture. Redirecting her interests seem impossible... But, at the same time I don't know how I feel about killing her off like this." She looked back up, "I just don't want it to become a thing where we just kill off our problems, you know?"
(You're all good. As long as you're staying safe and well, that's all I can really ask for ^_^)
Ren: Right.... That was how the last rule was running. The last thing you need is bad reception because you just kill your problems..
Katsuki: ...... Well, we won't do it so indiscriminately... We need to only do so to those considered a real threat... Those that would disturb the peace that we've worked towards.. Isla has the intention of an Imperial Arm, which could start a war.
Ren: Hence, that's why she wouldn't be a pointless kill.
(Aww, thank you! I really do appreciate it ^^ Just have a lot of work piling up and stuff :b)
Najenda agreed, "We're not doing it because we easily can. We have good reasoning behind these actions..."
Kairi rubbed the side of her arm, "Then.... Maybe I can finally agree with that decision.."
(Of course, I getcha.. Life isn't as simple as it used to be. Oh, to live in simpler times..)
Ren: Though, now I'm a little curious.... Even since back then, you'd been holding off on killing her.... Why now?
Katsuki: The why isn't what needs to be worried about.... Besides, what she did to Kairi was enough of a starting reason for me. If we're going to do this, let's do this right........ Kairi, Ren... Bring them here to the throne room for their judgment.... We give them one more day to get their final rites...
Ren: You plan on making this a public execution?
Katsuki: Yes.... It'll help ensure that anyone watching in will understand what we do.
(Oh for sure. :,) But for now I just gotta keep pushing through. ^^)
"A public execution...." Kairi looked down, "I would only hope people don't get the wrong message out of it then.."
Najenda placed her hand on Kairi's shoulder, "It'll be just fine, Kairi. People are bound to interpret it differently... Our goal is just to get the right message to majority of them."
"Hm..." Kairi nodded and looked back up, "Right, I know.." She looked to Ren, "Shall we get going to get them then?"
Ren: *He nodded, as he headed down to the cells with Kairi. He headed down to Isla and Satoru* Well.... Looks like we've finally come to decision as to what to do with ya..... You won't hear it from me though..
It was still pretty early so Satoru was still asleep. But, Isla moved closer to the front of the cell as Ren and Kairi went down. "Oh? I mean, with Kairi I could only guess what it could be..." She said.
Kairi eyes glanced to the side, "Whatever you're thinking, that's not it..." She looked back to Isla, "You were already given a chance, even after what happened that one night. What, do you think I'm just going to keep letting it slide?"
Isla gently shrugged, "I don't know... I mean, deep down in your heart you probably would, wouldn't you Kairi? I mean if we're being technical here, you have known me longer than anyone else here..."
Kairi just crossed her arms and turned away, "Just get them out of there, Ren."
Ren: Got it... *He then opened the cells, then putting shackles on their arms* Rise and shine.... It's time for your judgment. [She wants to use that against her doesn't she...] You know, it's just unfortunate that you turned out to be such a pain in the ass. [Truth be told, it's unfortunate that Katsu even has to make this call.. Are we sure this will even send the right message?]
(I'm finally out of my little stress bubble :,) So I can be a lot more consistent now)
"Well this is a great thing to be woken up to..." Satoru mumbled under his breath and Ren got them both into shackles.
Isla just chuckled to Ren's comment, "I'll take that as a nice little compliment..~ No one ever said I wouldn't be."
Kairi rolled her eyes, "You definitely weren't this bad in the past... Just come follow me and be quiet.." She started leading them back to the throne room with Katsuki and Najenda.
(Eyyy, that's what's up. Pretty much like a Christmas miracle. ^_^)
*Ren then headed back with Kairi, looking to Katsu*
Ren: Here they are....
Katsuki: *He then looked at Isla and Satoru* You know, it almost amazes me... You two? You justify yourself by doing what you call research.... However, you don't understand that this research could yield far more consequences than just a simple crime. You'd dare to break the peace that we've worked so hard to make. Not only that, you posed a risk to my wife... That within itself is beyond unforgivable... Tell me, how do you begin to justify yourself?
(I haven't thought of it like that, that makes it feel even better tbh ^^ Merry Christmas Eve btw!!)
Najenda then mentioned, "You're running on thin ice at this rate, so you better this carefully of your response..."
Satoru began to think to himself, "If this situation is already coming this far, there's only so much we could do... Isla really should have just left it to me from the beginning.. If any of this matters to her, she better not play around with with it like she usually would."
Isla then sighed. She was clearly a bit annoyed, but she slowly understood the mess she gotten herself into now, "...... Fine, I can, at very least, admit that I could have controlled myself better when it came to the situation with Kairi. So, for that I apologize... But, this still doesn't change any of my interests on the Imperial Arm... The creation of an Imperial Arm is a feat that no one else has been able to accomplish ever since. But, I think that at some point in time someone will break that... But, with your concern of peace.... There could always be ways I can work around that.. So maybe we could come to some sort of compromise? I get to do my research on the Imperial Arm, while still keeping your ~peace~ intact..."
Kairj crossed her arms, "And how exactly is something like that going to be possible?"
Isla smirked, "Did I pique your interest? If I'm on the clear so far then I can continue explaining..."
(Well, it's Christmas Day by the time I'm posting this, so Merry Christmas!!)
Ren: *He looked at Isla, getting slightly annoyed* Katsu, I don't think it'll be necessary to-
Katsuki: *He raised his hand, halting Ren from speaking further* Now now.... *He then put his hands in a clasped form as he leaned back* You speak of a compromise to keep my peace intact... Tell me, how do you intend to do your research and keep the peace we worked upon?
(Haha same actually so that works! Guess we're around the same time then :b)
Isla continued, "Well... What are the chances we could completely change the image of an Imperial Arm? Majority are weapons of war, but what if we could create an Imperial Arm, or even a line thats created purely for the benefit of the people? Pushing the war and battles aside..."
Najenda thought about it, "Why that's not too bad of an idea on the surface level... Just the creation of an Imperial Arm alone might attract attention from other nations.."