Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1151-1200 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Ren: Yeah.... Plus, with me giving her mother's final words too.. That mightve pushed her a bit too. With Eadeath dead and Katsu taking his place royally... She's got a bunch of weights off of her shoulder.

Katsuki: Thanks a bunch Chelsea. Seriously, you have no idea how grateful I am for this..... Well, maybe you do have an idea. Regardless, I'm extremely grateful for this. Oh.... And I'm sorry that I interrupted your beauty sleep.. My mind began to move fast on this, and I wanted to at least get something established in motion...
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Najenda nodded, "Definitely, I'm happy for her..." She then took another bite, "You know Ren, I honestly don't know too much about you.. Of course, you're Katsu's older brother and you played a big role in Katsu getting his rightful spot... But, I want to know a little more beyond that.."

"Of course. Even if it means losing some of my precious sleep, I'm more than happy to help out the Emperor with anything... I just wasn't expecting this so suddenly, so no worries Katsu." Chelsea said.
Ren: Me huh? Where to begin? Well, I'm the firstborn of my family.. So, I'm essentially the eldest child. Though, you mightve guessed that.... I guess I could tell you what Katsu couldn't... We had a good family.. Dad's a woodcutter, and mom was a weaver. She sold blankets and things of the sort at good prices. She thought about going further and getting into tailoring. I learned a bit of both, so that I could figure out my future later on. But, it was also my dad that taught me how to fight. I looked up to my parents relationship, he was good to mom. They worked together, and it was rare to see them really be at odds. If they were, it was over small things and got quickly resolved. Fun fact, me and Katsu weren't born in the same year.. But, his birthday isn't far from mine. His birthday is actually a week from mine.

Katsuki: Thank you... I'll allow you to get the rest of your sleep. [I'll get some sleep as well. Though, I'm not completely sure I can sleep with this excitement I feel.] Good night, and sleep well. *He said as he left, heading away from her quarters, heading to his own* [This is gonna be reality... All I need to do is wait enough.. Get the info, then we can move from there.]
last edited over a year ago
"Oh, really? That'll make keeping track of your birthdays a lot easier, I'll have to keep that in mind..." Najenda then took a sip of her wine. "I didn't think you'd be such a person with so many talents.. Although, seeing you fight against Katsu, I can tell you that it was definitely a impressive.. Kairi may have been rooting for Katsu, but I admit that part of me was rooting for you..."

As Katsuki made his leave, Chelsea went back into bed to go to sleep. "Guess that makes tomorrow a pretty big day... Not even, the next couple of days, huh?" She thought as she eventually drifted off to sleep.
Ren: Oh? And here I was thinking you didn't have a bias. Though, that fight.... I couldn't help but be super proud of him. It's basically surprised me... Realizing that he's the same kid I saw in the woods 5 years ago. His don't give up attitude.... The fact that he had been so adamant on beating me... He made me realize just how much of our parents is in him. He's gotten so strong, not to mention he's grown up. Though, part of me wonders... If we could've been a full family, if he got to see mom and dad. What would've happened to us then?
"At the very beginning I didn't have much of a bias, but I guess that changed a little bit during the fight.." Najenda said. "But to be honest, I couldn't tell you what would've happened to you two... Maybe you two would have an even stronger bond than you do now... His attitude in general could've turned up entirely different.. Hell, you could even look at the bigger picture and The Empire as a whole would've been a different place."
Ren: Perhaps so.... Maybe things wouldn't have to been so awkward between us. Then again, it makes me wonder if you and I would've still met then.. Would Katsu have even been in Night Raid in that time? *He shook his head* It's a lot to question... But, I have to be in the here and now. Katsu's grown up now. Though everything isn't the way we wish.... I wouldn't go back in time to change it.
"Mhm... That's the way to think about it. Sure, there's a multitude of things that could've happened in the past that would've altered everything we have in the present, but... What's important is that we're all happy now. The country is back to having peace.. Katsu has his rightful spot and he's even going to have his lovely Empress along his side soon..." Najenda held up her glass of wine to him, "And we get to share this night together, just the two of us.."
Ren: Hell yeah... *He said holding his glass and clinking with hers* Heh, we should've cheered to this a little bit back... But, even now will do.... To an Era of peace and new beginnings.
"To an era of peace and new beginnings.." Najenda said, repeating him as they clinked their glasses together. She took a sip of her wine right afterwards, chuckling a bit, "Yeah, we should've done that earlier back but that may be slightly on me.. We'll let it slide."
Kairi eventually came back in with a cart to give them their next meal. "I hope everything is going good over here?"
Najenda nodded, "Definitely... and the food just makes it better."
Kairi smiled, "Heh, I'm glad to hear that... Hopefully you guys are ready for the dinner portion then?" She cleared off their table placing a plate in front of each of them, containing their next meal. "So, for you dinner I decided to prepare some shrimp pesto pasta, topped over with some baby tomatoes. And of course, nothing goes better with pasta than some nice garlic bread!" The pasta was nicely swirled in the center of their plates, along side each being small slices of garlic bread neatly lined up. "Aand I did go a little easy on the garlic... You know, just in case." Kairi said, winking at them.
Ren: Just in case huh? *He looked at her with a smirk* Much appreciated... Looks like my sister in law lives up to her title. Gourmet goddess... I may have to tell Katsu to come up with a new chant for you as well. Though, he came up with Vin's when he was drunk...
"Awww, he made a little chant even? Almost makes me a little sad I missed so much of drunk Katsu..." Kairi said.
Najenda reassured her, "It's nothing to be sad about, I'm sure that's not going to be the last time anyways. You'll have your chance again.. Heh, and your own little chant too."
"You're not wrongg." Kairi then bowed, "Well, for now just call me if you two need anything. I hope you two enjoy your food! And I hope the garlic doesn't interferee with anythi--"
Najenda cut her off, "Kairi...." She said her name with a serious tone, but you can tell she couldn't help but smile a little bit about it.
Kairi giggled slightly, "Sorry, sorry.. I'll come back later!" She said, leaving the balcony afterwards.
Ren: Mm.... Still, it can't be helped how precious they are. I'm sure he'll have a chant for Kairi when the time comes... I'm partially sure Katsu would've teased a little bit.. Though, if I'm being honest.. The ones who'd tease us the most would be either Leone or Chelsea.
"Oh, for sure. But, I guess I wouldn't really mind too much.." Najenda said. "You weren't around for this, but I'd say the teasing from Lubb is actually what brought Katsu and Kairi a little closer together at the beginning.. Maybe you can catch my drift from there..."
Ren: Lubb did that? For real? Actually, now that reminds me... How exactly was Katsu when he first joined? If he was getting closer through external help, it sounds like he might not have been there socially at times. [I guess I would've thought with Iliana before that he'd have a bit more social skills. But, he didn't exactly get tips and tricks of social situations. Not to mention, formal dress social scenarios.]
"Katsu when he first joined, huh..? He definitely wasn't a social one, I can tell you that. He was socially awkward with the rest of the group, but of course he always tried his best anyways, and everyone just embraced that part of him and helped him in whatever ways they could... Actually you know, Katsu always acted the exact same he does now when it came to Kairi's cooking... And one day, Lubb took that as he probably had a thing for Kairi." Najenda chuckled a bit thinking about it, "Katsu didn't really catch on for awhile, since he assumed that it was something physical he had for Kairi... Like a gift."
Ren: I see... *He chuckled* So he took that into a literal sense huh? I could only imagine how funny that must've been. If he took what Lubb said literally, I can only imagine how his other interactions must've been. I'm sure it must've caused a bit of liveliness around the HQ.
"It was definitely one of the more precious moments that happened in Night Raid.. I keep those memories very close to me..." Najenda said with her hand over her heart. "I really could keep talking about those two and the others practically forever, although I wouldn't.... I mean, I'm here for you, aren't I? I want to be more focused on the two of us.."
Ren: Right.... Well, I've went on and on about myself and my upbringing. I guess I'm also curious of some things about you.. Some of me wonders what you'd be doing if you weren't serving the Empire?
"If I wasn't serving the Empire?" Najenda tried to think about it, "To be honest, I'm not even sure if I know the answer to that myself. I'm Prime Minister now.. Before this, I was the leader to Night Raid, and even before that, I served as a general for the Empire... Imagining myself in any other position than that is hard. Witnessing what this Empire has done to people, I honestly don't think I'd want to be anywhere else other than working towards the wellbeing of this country. But, you also never know.... Maybe in some alternate universe I become a comedian?" She grinned, "Think you'd come watch me for my jokes?"
Ren: I'd say yes. I could imagine that too. Personally, I think you'd fill seats. Hey, you'd probably be able to a stage like the coliseum. I mean, if Katsu was able to make his speech there at the time. There wouldn't be anything to stop you from using that as a venue for your comedy.
"Woah, the coliseum? I never imagined it that far, but if you have that much faith in me then perhaps it real could be possible..." Najenda rested her cheek on her hand, "But it'll really just be something that'll stick to my imagination.. There's nothing that could replace what I'm doing now."
Ren: Yeah, though I've never thought it bad to be a dreamer.. Even if some things aren't able to be reality, I'm proud of the reality we have here. Though, even if you don't do it in front of a coliseum, you'll always have my attention. Alongside the applause and the laughter as well.
"Well don't say thatt.. You're going to have me blushing again." Najenda said, finally starting to prepare her first bite. She smiled gently, "But, you know... Maybe something like that wouldn't have to stay as a potential dream any longer then. When you'd be more than enough of an audience for me..."
Ren: Listen to you..*He said with a smirk on his face* You're gonna make ME blush with that. Anyway, let's see just what my dear sis in law has in store. *He then began to eat his food* Oooh... Yeah, send your tastebuds on a ride.
Najenda chuckled and followed along with Ren, taking her bite after him. "Mmm, for sure. But, at this point I don't think I can expect anything less from her.." She said, taking another bite. "Ren... What about me made you want to go on this date with me?"
Ren: What made me? *He rested his hand on his cheek as he looked at her* Well, I could give a long list of reasons why... But, I'll give you the essential list.. They say comedy is subjective, but I think you and your jokes are hilarious. Not only that, you're a woman who's not only wise, but beautiful to boot.
"Ren..." With the compliments and with him just looking at her, Najenda quickly took a sip of her wine to hide her slight embarrassment. "You really are so sweet, I don't even know how to respond.." Najenda then gently held onto his free hand, "While I was expecting this dinner because of the pushes from Kairi and Katsu, I'm still really glad you asked me... We're similar in many ways, but you just have this charm to you... Even just talking to you tonight like this has been so nice and peaceful..."
Ren: No kidding... *He'd also blush, seeing their hands together* It's been a while since I've been able to really talk to anyone like this. So, thank you. *He then took another sip of his wine* I know Kairi and Katsu only want the best for us, that much is known. With that said, even just as the advisor... I'm going to do everything I can to do right by you.
Najenda smiled, "And as prime minister, and even beyond that, I'm going to make sure I do the same with you, Ren..." She said, gently caressing his hand as she held it. "Out of curiosity... Have you been in any past relationships?"
Ren: *He shook his head* No, I have not.. Though, the thought has always been on my mind. Unfortunately, my time with the last emperor didn't really give me all that much time... Of course, there could've been Esdeath... But, I'm not sure I could've kept up with that bloodlust of hers.
"Heh, honestly I don't think anyone would be able to keep up with it.." Najenda said. "Originally I was going to say maybe I could even go beyond your past relationships... But, I guess it seems like I wouldn't have much competition anyways, hm?"
Ren: Please, as far as I can see... There still probably wouldn't even be a competition to it. Especially considering how great you are. I honestly didn't really think I'd even get this kind of opportunity, but seeing you now.. I couldn't be happier. [It's her, without a doubt.] Hey, maybe tomorrow we could go out for a bit. Of course, we'd need the ok from Katsu.. Oh, and perhaps you could meet Vin!!
"Ren..." Najenda smiled, "I mean as long as Katsu gives us the green light, I don't see why not... Especially since it seemed like you two had a blast last night, I'd love to meet Vin."
Ren: *He grinned* Yeah? That's perfect. I'm sure you and Vin will get along pretty nicely. Not to mention, he was another pushing force as well. Plus, he's got all the real drinks. Not like the fake watered down stuff they serve at other taverns foe the same price... It wouldn't surprise me if Vin's tavern actually supplies the Empire's cellar.
"Oh? If he really does then that makes it even more exciting.." She took another sip of her wine and spun the wine around in her glass, "Heh, does this mean I'll get my chance to see drunk Ren now?"
Ren: Maybe.... Unlike Katsu, I can hold my liquor just a little bit better.... Though, I don't think it'll last long if we get the right drinks.. *He said with a blush on his face and scratching his head*
Najenda chuckled, "That's fine. And don't worry because I won't let you be the only one either... What's the fun of it if I don't join along with you? We'll definitely need that carriage on the way home..."
Ren: Yeah, we definitely will.. [Najenda drunk, now this I've got to see.] I suppose you never really have had a lot of time to unwind huh? I guess tomorrow will be a perfect enough time for you then.. And, you get to do it with me. *He said with a smug grin on his face*
"Oh?" Najenda grinned back, taking a liking to his pride. "And that's what makes it so much better... Think we may be ready for the dessert now?"
Ren: *He nodded* Yeah, I think we'll be good to go for dessert... Seriously, I bet if she lived her own life in the Capital, I bet she'd have her own restaurant or something like that. After all, Katsu doesn't call her the gourmet goddess for nothing.
"I mean, even now there's nothing really stopping her. If anything she's more capable than ever to start up her own restaurant." Najenda said.
With perfect timing, Kairi was back at their table, "Hope you guys been enjoying your dinner!"
Najenda looked up to Kairi, "Speak of the devil, we were just thinking about dessert..."
Kairi smiled, "I guess I came at the right time.."
Najenda nodded, "Mhm... Hey, Kairi. With how much you love cooking, have you ever thought about starting your own restaurant?"
Kairi closed her eyes, imagining it, "Starting up my own restaurant...?" She opened her eyes, "Not really.. You know, Katsu has mentioned it to me before though... My memory's a little fuzzy, but he even said he'd go around advertising it for me. Shouting it out on rooftops..."
Najenda just shook her head with a small smile, "Seriously, can you two get anymore adorable? You should really consider it though..."
"Hmm, maybe I can consider it later it... But for now...." Kairi cleaned up their table from their dinner, now placing down their dessert. "For your last meal of tonight I made you two an apple rose tart! A nice big tart with thinly sliced apples as the filling, all placed to make a shape of a rose!"
Ren. *He looked at it in total amazement* Whoooaaa.... That title of yours really isn't for show... Not only can you make it so good, you make it so presentable... I'm lucky to have you as a sister in law, that much I can say for sure.
Najenda's eyes sparkled as she admired the dessert, "Seriously, this really does look so amazing..."
Kairi smiled sweetly, "Aw, you two are so sweet... I do all of this for you guys out of love.."
Najenda looked back to Kairi, "And we definitely more than appreciate all of this. Really, thank you Kairi."
Kairi shook her head, "Shhhh, it's the least I can do. But, I hope you two enjoy your dessert! When you're all finished up, you can leave everything as it is... I'll come by later on to clean it. Enjoy the rest of your nightt you two!~" She said as she left them alone again.
Ren: Seriously, she's too sweet... She's even willing to clean this up... I know, she's willing.. But, I still can't help but feel bad... [I guess if she's gonna do that, we could at least make it as easy as possible for her. She's already done so much for us in making the food.
Najenda agreed, "It's the least we can do for her.. We'll organize it the best that we can for her so she won't have to stay out here too much longer." She chuckled, "Not to mention, Katsu's probably over there missing her in his sleep..."
Ren: I wouldn't doubt it.. If Katsu was Mr. Affectionate while he was drunk, he likely only dreams of his future with her and their future daughter. *He said as he then got some of the tart*
Najenda took some of the tart herself, taking a few bites. You can tell purely from her expression how much she enjoyed the flavor of it. "Mmm.... Yeah there's no doubt that's all he dreams about.. What would you say your dreams are usually like, Ren?"
Ren: *He took a few bites of the tart, showing his enjoyment of it* My dreams? *He shrugged* I wouldn't say they're anything special.. Well, that's what I'd say until recently... *He then blushed, taking a deep breath* I'm sleeping and I wake up in this cabin house. When I exit the house, I'm taken to this field of flowers.... I walk along it and I see a woman in a dress and a hat. Much to my surprise, it was you... The sunlight showing your radiant beauty.
"Oh? Ren you're so flattering.." Najenda rested her cheek against her hand. You could see a blush on her face, "The brothers alike, huh? If Katsu's dreaming of his future, which we all know to be true... Maybe we can make that dream come true too, hm?"