Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1251-1300 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
(Heh, it would seem so.)
Katsuki: Unfortunately, we can't just undo the image of what an Imperial Arm is... An Imperial Arm is meant for battle, destruction, and death. While you wouldn't be able to change the image of an Imperial Arm.... We could create something new.
Ren: For real? Can we really go with that?
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Satoru turned his head, looking at Isla, "Is she actually managing to turn this around? He thought.
"Oh?" Isla was still happy with the sound of that, "As long as it'll still fall under the lines of what I'd be interested in making, then I'm all open ears."
Kairi nodded, "I mean... If it satisfies all of us, then why couldn't we go with that? With the mark of a new Empire.... Comes along a new creation that can even become relics of our time.."
Katsuki: And here I was thinking you wouldn't be making sense..... Though, if I'm going to let you go on the grounds that you'll make these kinds of things.... We're going to set ground rules and conditions.
Ren: Wait a second, so we're freeing them..
Katsuki: Hang on Ren.... While yes, I'll allow you to live... But that's only if you agree to this compromise... You'll be creating things for the good of our nation and world. But, you'll do so under the Empire only. You will work to create only tools of peace, rather than tools of war.
Ren: [I get it, keep them close enough to keep eyes on them.]
Katsuki: However, if I find out that anyone that keeps on you goes missing, is killed, or you create a tool of war is created... I shall not hesitate to do what I must.
Isla just continuously nodded with each point Katsuki made, "Mhmm all noted.... I promise to stay within my own lane and I'll attempt to create a tool of peace instead..." Isla grinned, "And with that said, you got yourself a deal."
"You're actually ok with this?" Satoru asked Isla.
Isla shrugged, "It satisfies me enough, although that does mean our transition to a whole other location was a little pointless. But I'd assume working under the Empire only would mean we'd have our own quarters at the very least?" Isla asked Katsuki.
Katsuki: I'm not without reason.... If you'd be willing to give us a bit of time, we'll have a room ready for your little R&D... For the time being you'll be given a living quarters to rest in. It'll give you some time to rest in a more comfortable setting.
"That's alright, I'll take it!" Isla then turned around to show her shackled wrists. "Then what does that mean for these little guys then?"
"Now hold on, don't push yourself so far just yet..." Najenda said.
Kairi looked over to Katsuki, "We should probably assign whoever are going to be the ones to look over these two from now on then."
Katsuki: It'll be have to be rotating day by day.. But, I'll keep it between Mine, Tatsumi, Akame and Leone... At least a couple of familiar faces to help within, you know.. Alright, we can get those shackles off...
Ren: Hm... Very well then... *He then got the key, releasing their shackles from their arms* I'll bring them to their room...
Katsuki: I appreciate it Ren..
Ren: You got it.... Let's get you two situated in your new room. *He said as he began to make way*
Kairi nodded, "Noted."
Isla rubbed her wrists as Ren took of the shackles, "Ahh, feels nice.."
"They weren't even on for that long.." Satoru said.
Isla looked at him, "Would you like to have shackles on forever?" She asked.
Satoru then rubbed over his wrists, "... I guess not."
"Thought so!" Isla said, before the two started following behind Ren to their new room. "We're right behind ya, 'pain in the ass.'"
Ren: Hey, that's my line...
Katsuki: Perhaps...... *He sat in thought* Maybe they just needed a second chance..... An ever growing family... *He let out a sigh* Perhaps we really can change this nation... We can change what the Capital's reputation was known for all this time.
last edited over a year ago
"Maybe we can..." Kairi let out a sigh of relief, "I know I agreed to the execution, but it still makes me glad we didn't have to go through with it.... I just hope Isla stays in line this time."
Najenda placed her hand on Kairi's shoulder, "She's essentially getting what she wanted in the end, just under our conditions... I'm sure this time she'll be fine."
Katsuki: Let's hope so.... You know Kairi, you should really take some time off... I almost feel like you haven't taken time to truly relax.. I mean, when was the last time you've had time to truly lay back?
"The last time I truly laid back..?" Kairi thought about it, "I guess besides our dinner together, I never really had time to just relax...."
"Now might be a good time to take some then while everything is still easygoing." Najenda said, agreeing with Katsuki.
Kairi nodded, "I guess you're right... But, in all honesty I don't even know what I would do...."
With perfect timing, chelsea was at the door of the throne room, knocking. "Good morning, it's Chelsea! Do I have permission to come in?"
Katsuki: [There she is..] Of course Chelsea... Come in... [Talk about perfect timing... Luckily, there's a bit more to this. Hopefully I can figure out where I can propose to her..]
Chelsea then walked in, "Good morning! I hope I wasn't interrupting anything.."
"No, no, you're fine.. Anything the matter?" Kairi asked.
"I had a little question, but it's really nothing too serious..." Chelsea said. "I talked to some of the other girls and we thought about having a little girls night together." She placed her hand on her hip, "I wanted to invite as much people as a can, so why don't you come with us?"
Kairi considered it, "We were just talking about how I need some time off.. So... Why not? I think I could tag along."
Chelsea grinned, "Perfect!" She looked to Najenda, "And you know... You're always welcome too Najenda.."
Najenda shook her head, "Oh no, you don't have to worry about me... Besides, I already have my own plans."
"Suit yourself!" Chelsea looked back to Kairi, "Make sure to be ready by tonight! We were thinking about heading out to a bathhouse."
Katsuki: A bathhouse.... I'll have to make sure Lubb stays here and behaves himself... You know how he is. He'd be willing to take the first opportunity to take a peek. Oh, I know the perfect bathhouse too... The owner's name was Hisui.. Though, I hadn't been back to see the man in so long. I'm not sure if he even still runs the place. Either his wife or his daughter run the place now....
"Is that so? Maybe that'll be the one we'll check out! You're still down for it, Kairi?" Chelsea asked.
Kairi nodded, "Mhm! Going to a bathhouse sounds nice and relaxing, so if anything I'm looking forward to it even more.." She looked to Katsuki, "You'll be alright being on your own for another night, right?"
Katsuki: I'll be alright.. Besides, I'm sure you need this more than anything. I was able to go out and enjoy myself, now it's your turn. Perhaps I'll even entertain our new residents.
"Oh, Isla and Satoru? I'm sure that'll keep you occupied for the rest of the night then." Kairi said.
Chelsea grinned, "Well, it's all settled then! We'll meet out in the front later on. And remember, I'm inviting all of the girls!"
Kairi nodded, "Alright, I'll be out there tonight."
Chelsea turned and made her way out of the throne room, waving goodbye, "Ok, I'll see you later then!"
She then thought to herself as she walked out, "I'll make sure to even enjoy myself, but by the end of this I'll make sure to get Katsu's answer..."
*Not too long after, Ren made his way back to the throne room*
Katsuki: I assume they're in a comfortable place..
Ren: Yeah, though you've admittedly surprised me... You were full speed on their execution, yet you were persuaded so easily....
Katsuki: You aren't wrong, but it isn't like I'm letting them live completely free. Remember, I'm letting them live... While still keeping a tight enough leash on them.
Ren: No questions there.... *He then looked at Najenda* So, you still set on tonight?
Najenda nodded, "Of course I am. Chelsea invited me to her little night out but there's no way I'd miss out on my night with you.."
Kairi stood near Katsuki, gently leaning on the side of his throne, "If it wasn't a night for just you two, I would've suggested Katsu to tag along.." She giggled, "Just to experience drunk Katsu again..."
Ren: I guess you would, he was such a lover boy after all..
Katsuki: Oh? And yet who's advice did you listen to?
Ren: You know, I still can't forget that you offer some really good drunken advice... Makes me wonder if you were one of those types who'd have a rose in his mouth.
Katsuki: Nah, I don't think that's part of my charm.
Ren: Oh? And what is part of your charm? You know, other than you being kingly... Don't think I haven't heard the talk around town.
Katsuki: I don't care for it... I have only one lady in my life I wish to marry. Besides, a good percentage would only wish to marry to have the benefits of the kingdom..
Ren: This...... Is very true.....
"You know, that actually reminds me about something I was thinking about.." Najenda said. "Katsu is very young for an Emperor and he's already doing pretty well at that. Something like that might pique the interest of other nations.."
Kairi tilted her head, "What do you mean?"
Najenda continued, "Well, until you two get officially married, I think there could be a chance people may be sent here with intent of marriage.. Suitress' if you will. Probably as a way to benefit both nations..."
Katsuki: ......
Ren: Hearing that seems to have concerned you.....
Katsuki: I won't lie, that is quite concerning.... I mean, my heart truly belongs to Kairi in the grand scheme of things.... But, the thought of having to marry in order to prevent war with another nation.
Ren: I suppose that would be concerning... Marry to prevent a war, or stay loyal to your one love... The only problem is the risk of casualties afterward......
Katsuki: ........ [Damn it, having to accept another woman as my wife for the sake of the nation... It just feels like a problem.]
Kairi was visibly uncomfortable about the scenario. She turned her head, "Would it really be necessary? There are other ways of maintaining peace, marriage doesn't have to one of them..."
Najenda explained, "Some nations might want that deeper connection since it'll make for a much better alliance... So, some might even be adamant about it. But, I never said all of this was guaranteed. It's all just a possibility really."
Kairi rubbed the side of her arm, "It might just be a possibility.. But, with the way you put it, it feels like a pretty high possibility to me."
Ren: I mean, among royalty.. I wouldn't call it farfetched... The last emperor was a child, so it would've been a bit more complicated..
Katsuki: .....
Ren: I'm just saying this.... If it were to need to happen... Maybe we could look at this with an open mind. Yeah, you would have a polygamous relationship... But let's think about the long game, having the strength and alliance of another Imperial Army.. Plus, that'd be one less nation to go to war with.
Kairi opened her mouth to say something, but backed down from it. She kept her head down.
Najenda agreed with Ren, "While it's a hard decision, it's not a proposition that we could just easily decline. A lot of thought would have to be put into it."
Kairi nodded, "Yeah, I hear you.." She looked back up, "I'm.... I think I'm going to go get myself ready for later tonight now.."
Najenda looked confused, "Hm? Isn't it a little early?"
Kairi just slowly shrugged, "Is it..?" She didn't really let that bother her as she still walked out of the throne room, heading back to their quarters.
Najenda sighed, "Maybe wasn't the greatest time to bring it up.. But, it was something we would've had to talk about at some point."
Katsuki: ... I suppose.... It's better to prepare yourself for that kind of thing...
Ren: Katsu...You've kept quiet for a little.... What's your take on this?
Katsuki: This was something I hadn't considered.... All I've wanted was to keep peace.... But marrying to another nation's princess or empress... Well, it'd also mean another heir to the throne....
Ren: And you're sure she'd want an heir?
Katsuki: Please, who marries into royalty and doesn't want an heir? I wanted to give an heir... Well, heiress to Kairi...
"And things like that is where the problems might spark with your relationship.... It's tough to balance. A polyamorous relationship might seem to be the easy solution, but that's only if everyone's on board.." Najenda said. "I love you both dearly, so I just wanted this to be something you guys were cautious about. If the situation comes along, Ren and I can help lead you towards one direction but the decision is mostly between you and Kairi."

Kairi's hand ran along the wall as she walked through the halls, clearly deep in thought. When she made it to the quarters, she jumped into the bed with her face down on the pillow. "Why did Najenda have to put that image in my head now...." Kairi turned her head so she's facing towards the windows now. "Is it... selfish of me to say that I would want him to myself.....?" She thought to herself.
Katsuki: At the end of it all, me and Kairi will have to make that decision.. Yes, I understand feelings and tensions are high right now.... But, I appreciate that we were able to get that out there...
Ren: Katsu..... You're being awfully calm about this.
Katsuki: There's no point in me making a commotion.... Not to mention, doing so on high emotions will only cloud my judgment... Keep a clear head, and think about all of this rationally.
Najenda nodded, "I guess that makes another reason why you're such a great Emperor. Let's move on from this then, hm? I'm sure there's a lot of other things we have to handle today.."
(Shall we time skip to the night?)
(Yeah, let's do it.)
*Akame, Mine, Sheele waited as they were ready to go to the bathhouse*
Sheele: This'll be a pretty relaxing time huh?
Mine: Yeah... Honestly, a night to just us girls isn't too bad.
Akame: Yeah, well excluding the boss...

*Ren then got himself, ready to meet with Najenda for their tavern trip*
Ren: [A second date huh? I can't say it was unexpected, yet why do I feel nervous? Just gotta keep calm Ren ]
(Would Kurome still be under treatment?)
Leone eventually joined the the group, later followed along with Chelsea.
"Hey!" Chelsea greeted. "It's nice to see everyone actually gathered up."
Leone placed her hand on her hip, "Heh, think I'd miss out on a night like this? We've never had a girl's night out like this."
"True, true..." Chelsea then faced the entrance to the Empire. "But I wonder where my one special guest is..." She thought.

Najenda got herself ready in her quarters, looking at herself in the mirror. "A bit more of a casual night with Ren, a couple drinks in the mix too... Even get to meet Vin. In all honesty, I don't feel too nervous about it.."
When she was ready, she headed out and met up with Ren. "Heyy, I hope I haven't been making you wait too long, have I?"
(No, we could have her along as well.)
Mine: Yeah, but where's Kairi? I'm sure she wouldn't want to miss out on this.
Sheele: A very good question..
Akame: She hasn't had to use her Imperial Arm, so it couldn't have anything to do with that.

Ren: *He shook his head* Not at all... I haven't been waiting here all that long... Now it's your turn to meet the proclaimed god of drink... Seriously, you'll like him. You all set to go?
(Alrighty, nice. ^^)
Leone didn't think much of it, "I'm sure she'll be out soon enoughh, probably just taking awhile."
While the group waited, Kurome eventually came out to join them.
Chelsea looked to greet her, "Kurome! Happy to see you came to join us."
Kurome nodded, "Yeah.. I'm starting to feel a lot better after the treatment. I guess more like myself.."
Leone smiled, "That's great to hear."
"Hey Kurome, by any chance did you see Kairi while coming here?" Chelsea asked.
"Kairi?" Kurome shook her head, "No, I don't think so."
And with perfect timing as Kurome said that, Kairi finally joined with the rest of the group.
Chelsea's eyes brightened up a bit seeing her, "Kairi! We were waiting for ya."
Kairi just slightly tilted her head, "Were you?? I'm sorry! I guess.. I just got caught up if a few other things."

"Heh with how much you and Katsu have talked him up now, I have no doubt I will." Najenda then nodded, "But, I'm all set. Ready if you are."
Mine: Well, it's about time you got here.
*Akame stood beside Kurome*
Akame: And it's good to see you recovering sis...
Sheele: Were you tied up with Katsu? I mean, you two are together and all..
Mine: He didn't do something stupid did he? I know he's Emperor, but I hope it isn't getting to his head..

Ren: Alright then, off we go.. *He then headed off with Najenda to the tavern* [I wonder what I'll drink this time, maybe I could do a little more... After all, I don't have anything to do after this now.]
Kurome gave Akame a small smile, "And it's good to be back again.."
Kairi then quickly shook her head, "No, no! Katsu didn't do anything wrong, I promise. Just... something was brought up that got to me a little bit.. But, I promise everything's ok!"
Leone squinted at Kairi suspiciously, "Alright, whatever you sayy. But, if he were to do anything stupid, heh... Just let me know and I'll make sure to knock some sense into him!"
Kairi sweatdropped, "So reassuring..."
Chelsea just chuckled and then clapped her hands together, "Alright, we're all together now so is everyone ready to go? The bathhouse we're going to is actually one Katsu recommended."

Before they knew it, they arrived to Vin's tavern together and stood at the front. Even from the outside it was obvious to tell that it was pretty lively inside tonight.
Najenda looked to Ren with a slight grin, "Ooh, is this place it? Haven't even gone in yet and already seems like it's going to be a wonderful time."
Mine: I guess it's a good thing Katsu knew some of these people once upon a time huh?
Akame: I'd say so... Though, hopefully the people Katsu knows are still around. It'll be for nothing if they don't even know who Katsu is.
Sheele: Even so, if they are. I'm sure they'll be proud of who he's become.
Mine: I admit... There were times I thought he was a moron... Especially when he first joined.... I didn't have high hopes for him..... But now... He's done so much...

Ren: Vin's a popular guy.... Beginning to make me wonder if the man really is some sort of god. Well, if he was.... He would've had to have some kind of shrine. Oh well, come on. *He opened up the doors, looking at the lively inside* [Back again, though without the Emperor this time.. Still, it really will be a wonderful time seeing all the people together like this.]
Leone started laughing to herself a little bit, "Please, I don't think you even have to admit what you thought about him... Just off of your first interaction with each other..." She nudged Mine's arm, "I think we all knew."
Chelsea smirked at Mine, "Child in the ranks, huh?"
Leone's laugh continued for a bit and then died down, "Seriously though, Katsu has really done so much since he's joined. He's king now and not only making things better for us, but for entirety of the Capital now.."
Kurome added, "I didn't even know much about him.. But, he's already helped me so much with this treatment and such."
"Mhmm." Chelsea then approached one of the carriages she had prepared for this trip. "Alright, now enough with all this Katsu. Get in and let's get to this bathhouse!"

As they opened the doors to the lively tavern, Vin immediately took notice of them. "Ren! You've come back!" He said with a loud voice from his end of the tavern.
With his greeting, Najenda walked closer to the bar with Ren.
Vin grinned at the sight of Najenda, "And I see you even brought the special lady with you as well."
"Mm, special lady eh?" Najenda held out her hand to greet Vin, "The name is Najenda."
Vin confidently shook Najenda's hand, "The name's Vin and if you didn't know already I proudly own this precious tavern." He then looked to Ren, "And Ren! It's great to see you again so soon."
*Mine, Akame, and Sheele got into the carriage, ready to head to the bathhouse*
Akame: Still, this is a good opportunity..
Mine: Agreed, not to mention we'll be away from the boys for a bit..

Ren: Yo, Vin!! Good to see you again.. I figured we'd come here. Since we were able to come out, I thought
Najenda would like to meet you. Plus, I put in a pretty good word for ya. I can tell your place uses the real stuff..
"Unless Lubb somehow pushes his way in." Leone joked.
Chelsea dismissed the idea, "Oh please... Come all the way over here for that? If anything, I could always mess with him..."
Kairi just looked out from the side of the carriage, almost like she was in her own little world. "They're right.. This is our time off. I shouldn't let myself feel down from the whole marriage situation, especially when its all hypothetical.. Tonight's my mind to let my mind relax a bit." She thought to herself.
After some time, they were finally brought to their destination bathhouse. All of the girls came out of the carriage. Chelsea looked at bathhouse with more of a grin, while Kurome and Kairi stared up at it in comlle awe.
"Woah, I didn't imagine this place to look so nice..." Kurome said.

Vin chuckled, "Ha, well my customers only deserve the real deal of course."
Najenda sat down, "Katsu and Ren did talk you up quite a lot.. If I didn't come, I could already tell that I'd be missing out." She looked around her, "Not to mention, you do have a lot of people in here too."
"And I gotta make sure they're all satisfied!" Vin said. "Of course some drinks are better than others, but I make sure all my customers get the finest drinks they've ever had." He smirked, "But, of course for my star guests here, I can only ever offer you top of the top."
Mine: Whoooaaaaa.....
Sheele: Looks like they keep the place up to date.
Akame: Yeah.. Though, I don't think we would've been recommended this place otherwise.
Mine: Point made...
*They then walked inside, a long red haired woman behind the counter*
???: Hello! Welcome to the Bathhouse of Hisui. Home to the waters that'll give your mind, body and soul a nice relaxing break.
Mine: If the waters are as fancy as this place looks, then I think we're in for quite the experience.

Ren: Appreciate that Vin.. [Even without Katsu here, he's still giving us VIP treatment.. I guess it's because even so, we're still with the Empire. Oh well, with the tension that happened earlier.. I could use the drink myself.]I'll probably do the gin like last time... But, you don't have to worry about ice this time.. I have no business tonight, just a good time with my special lady.
As they walked in Kairi looked around, admiring the place. "Katsu really knows his spots well... Makes me wonder what other parts of the Capital he's been to.."
Chelsea walked up closer to the counter, "Hello! This is actually our first time here, so I hope such a big group wouldn't cause too many troubles."

"Alrightt, that's no problem!" Vin looked to Najenda, "And what will it be for the special lady?"
Najenda chuckled a bit and then asked for the same, "You can do a gin for me as well to start off.. Maybe I'll change it up a little later tonight..."
"No problem!" After grabbing some top shelf gin for the both of them, Vin laid out some glasses and effortlessly poured in the gin for them. He gently pushed the glasses towards each of them, smirking. "Here's the gin for the new lovely couple. I can't stick around for too long this time, but I hope you truly enjoy your time here Najenda."
Najenda softly shook her head, "Oh you have no reason to worry, its already been nice being here so far.." She then rested her hand on her cheek, looking at Ren. "Besides, I have Ren to entertain me here tonight, don't I?"
???: *She shook her head* Not at all.. After all, we have different baths prepared for different groups.. *She then picked up on something, looking to Kairi* Though, I'm a little curious... You mentioned a name, Katsu. Would you happen to mean Emperor Katsuki?
Sheele: Do you know him?
???: Something like that... I didn't personally interact with him much. But, my father could speak more on him.
Mine: So you're the owner's daughter?
???: *She nodded* Pardon my rudeness, my name's Tohru.. Hisui's daughter.
Akame: We're pleased to make your acquaintance...
Tohru: This may be a stretch, but does that mean you're with the New Empire?
Akame: That's correct...
Tohru: My father was there when he announced he'd be taking his place at the throne... It was such a shock at the time, that he made it happen.

Ren: That you do.. *He then grabbed his glass with a smirk on his face* Do what you gotta do Vin... After all, time doesn't stop for the fabled and proclaimed god of drinks.
Leone had her hands behind her head, "Oh trust me, it was just as much of a shock to us too.."
Kairi nodded, "I mean... If it really wasn't for him, things probably would've taken a bigger turn.."
Leone wrapped her arm around Kairi, "Hehe if you want even more surprises, this girl just happens to be his girlfriend... She was there with him the whole way through!"
Kairi blushed and looked to the side, "I was there mostly as support really, to make sure the plans went smoothly..."
Kurome added, "And from what I've already heard so far, I wouldn't be surprised if she turns up to be our Empress..."
"You too, Kurome??" Kairi just felt herself blush even more, "All of this isn't too important to know really.. I- It's not even guaranteed...." She just bowed out of embarrassment, "Ignore them.. I just pass down some greetings from Katsu..."

Vin grinned, thinking back to when Katsu was there. "You're not wrong.. But if you two need anything more, you know who to yell for!" He said before taking his leave to handle other customers.
Najenda grabbed her own glass as he left, holding it up to Ren, "He definitely has quite the spirit, I'll tell you that. I can see why you and Katsu enjoyed your time here so much."
Tohru: Well, next time you talk to Katsu.. Tell him Tohru, Hisui and Mina all say hi. *She then counted them up* Alright, you ladies just head down the hall. The signs will point you to the big group baths. Of course, it'll take you to a changing room first. Oh, and you need not worry... Security is under lock and key here.
Mine: So no peepers... We'd already be relieved, but hearing that again is good reassurance.
Tohru: And don't worry about the payment, I'm sure Katsu will pick up the tab.
Akame: Sounds good...

Ren: *He clinked his glass with hers* Damn straight he does. Vin's the kind of guy that anyone could look up to.. Not to mention, with this tavern... I'm sure he's a guy you can always talk to.. Though, I guess he's probably had his fair share of conversations with the patrons. *He then took a sip of the gin* When Katsu first drank this, it was easy to tell he wasn't used to it.
Chelsea nodded, "Alright, thank you so much!"
The group started following along the signs, trying to find the changing room.
Kairi still felt a little embarrassed after all that, "Can we not do that next time..."
"Well it's true, is it not?" Kurome asked.
Leone had a big grin on her face, "In all honesty, your reaction gives me even more of a reason.. You got all blushy about it."
Kairi kept her head looking to the side, "Yeah, yeah..."
They soon made it into the changing room, where they started to undress and get their towels.
Chelsea neatly put away her clothes, "At least the place is nice and Lubb-proof."

"Heh, is that so? I'm not too surprised.." Najenda said, taking a sip from her gin now. "Although for myself, I will say it has been awhile since I could freely drink like this.. So, I guess the question for us would be; how many drinks in until we're both out of it."
Mine: You can say that again...
Akame: Though, why say it isn't guaranteed.. Especially when you know Katsu loves you to the ends of the earth.
Sheele: I guess that did come to mind for a second..
Mine: Because sometimes, boys do stupid things.
Akame: .....
Mine: But.... I do see how Katsu is, how he acts as of late. I don't think he'd do something on a personal level to ever let you go Kairi.
Akame: Is that.... The first time you complimented Katsu without it being an underhanded insult?
Mine: What? I'm just saying, knowing his bonds.. He's not someone to let them sever and break so easily.

Ren: Well, since we're starting with Gin... Plus, depending on tolerance, I'd say we'll be here for a bit.. Though, who's to say we won't switch it up a bit later on. *He took another sip of his gin* Alright, I gotta ask... Najenda, Katsu and Kairi... Are you sure they're gonna be able to do this?
When they were ready they walked to the baths, continuing the conversation.
Kairi shook her head, "He's not.. And it's not that I ever doubted any of those things about Katsu.. We love each other to bits and pieces and I know he wouldn't do anything to let that go... But, on the royal side of things... It's a little more complicated.."
Leone tilted her head, "Complicated? What makes you say that? Think he's gonna have to marry someone else?"
Kairi rubbed the side of her arm, "Actually... That's exactly what I'm worried about.... I know he wouldn't marry someone else because he doesn't love me. But, he's an Emperor now... What if he has to marry someone else for the wellbeing of the Capital..?"
Chelsea sighed as she slowly stepped into the bath, "Oh c'mon.. Why even dwell on a possibility like that? Unless that 'someone else' appears, sitting on top of that idea now might just pull you two apart even more.." She explained. "Not to mention, the idea of you two getting married has been poked at so much.. How do you know he's not already making plans for it?"

"About their marriage? ..." Najenda spun her drink around a bit before taking another sip. "Good question... As long as they openly communicate with each other, then I'm sure they can do it. But if you ask me.. I do feel like there's going to be a clash of opinions between them.."
Mine: Exactly... I don't doubt that's something on his mind as of late.. With the way he calls you his future Empress, no way he isn't thinking something up. *She said as they followed, stepping into the bath*
Akame: While it would be good to keep the future in mind, you still need to live in now. Even Kurome, I've got in mind that she'll get married someday. But, just in right now I'm glad that she's here with us.

Ren: Agreed on all fronts... With the way Katsu's mind works as of late, I doubt it'll be an easy conversation.. [As many times as I've talked your mother...... It makes me wonder..... What would she say to Kairi in this instance? What would she do?] *He took a slight bit more of a sip this time, his glass near empty*
Kurome and Leone went into the bath as well, Kairi being the last one to go in.
Kurome blushed, "I'm glad to be here too, but I'm not so sure about marriage..."
Leone grinned, "You may not be thinking about it noww, but I think we've all noticed how Wave has acted with you."
Kairi giggled at Leone's remark. "But you guys are right about all this.. I should just focus a little more on the now, but the thought's been in the back in my mind, like.. what if Katsu's just better off doing that? For the sake of his reputation and the people..."
Chelsea flicked Kairi's forehead, dead center. "And that's what you're gonna stop thinking about! We've told you already, Katsu has his heart purely set on you. If you want to be so fixed on the what ifs... Think about the more positive what ifs instead."

"I feel guilty for bringing it up even though it was necessary... But, they have so much love for each other, it's almost hard to even imagine them apart..." Najenda said."If I'm being honest... No matter what choice they decide on, I wouldn't be surprised if it still ends up with them getting married.."