Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1351-1400 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: The way I thought of it at first, I'd only thought about it as an act of diplomacy...... Then I thought about it a bit more.... What's diplomacy if all parties aren't happy? I may be emperor, but I didn't become emperor to make you hurt.. I'll do what I must to ensure that you're happy Kairi..

Ren: Hmm.... Well, you're right about him and the tavern.. You'll have to pry him from that place.. You take him away from the tavern, what do you really have? As the God of drink, Vin essentially is the tavern... Not to mention, his daughter's there too.
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Kairi blushed a bit and smiled softly, "Well, it does make my heart happy to hear that.. But... Your job as the Emperor is to also make your people and allies happy. Are you still ok with that? Even if it's just for me?"

"His daughter who, who knows, will probably take over the place for him one day.... The new hic Goddess of Drink! Think Katsu's kid is going to pick up his habit with those sort of nicknames?" Najenda asked.
Katsuki: Whatever is the option that ensures you're happy... That's the option I'm willing to go with.. *He said as he took her hands* Just understand, whatever option you're looking for.. Nothing will stop you from becoming my wife...

Ren: *He looked up in thought* I wouldn't doubt it.... Katsu's way with nicknames has been that way since he was a kid.. I wouldn't doubt the kid would pick up most of his mannerisms... Unless it's a good mix between both of them.
"Katsu.... I want to be with you... I want to only be with you.. And saying that, it makes me feel selfish..." Kairi tightlt hugged Katsuki. "I... I want you to tell me it's ok, Katsu.. I want you to be happy too, you know?"

"Hmm, I guess that would probably be more likely. Regardless, I'm sure their kid would turn out just as great as each of them!" Najenda then sat up from the grass, stretching out her arms. "Part of me is actually thinkinf we should hic go back now.."
Katsuki: [Even if I decide what happens next...... Should I tell her about what happened while they were gone?] Kairi... [If I'm going to die regardless of the future.. Then.... I'll die keeping my promise and faith to her.] Then I choose to be with only you... [Her mother needs to live... My main concern is them.. Kairi isn't the only one that would sound selfish... Even though I wanted an era of peace..... Wanting this kid with her... I'll gladly watch the world burn down if it means that they both live.] I can do what I can in the meanwhile... But, I'll tell you the truth... At the end of all this, if it comes to it.... Then I'll gladly watch the world burn to ensure your survival..

Ren: Yeah. I guess we should.... *He stood up, stretching himself* Man, this quite a night.. I mean, nothing really crazy happened.. But being able to let loose with you, probably the best thing to come put of this night. *He said as he extended his hand to Najenda to help her up*
"Katsu...." Kairi looked up at him as he spoke. The girls at the bathhouse did help her with the situation, but hearing his thoughts from Katsuki himself relieved her so much more, bringing tears to her eyes. As she noticed, she tried wiping them away with a gentle smile. "I'm sorry, I don't mean to cry... It's just.... It's been poking at me ever since the conversation.. Every scenario ran through my head, and the girls even helped me cheer up about it.. But, to hear it from you, the measures you'd be willing to go for me.. I.. I really do love you so much, Katsu.."

Najenda took Ren's hand, pulling herself back onto her feet. She nearly tripped back down, but she kept her balance. "Mhmm, it was nice! Although, now we gotta somehow find our way back to that carriage.. I sort of just walked aimlessly...."
Katsuki: I'm sorry you had to put yourself through that.... I should've never allowed you to feel that way.. I became Emperor to change this world.... Little did I think, about who I'd have to choose if things were to happen..... Becoming Emperor meant I'd be shouldering tough choices.... *He put his hands on her cheeks* That's why, if the time has to come. Then I'll shoulder becoming the tyrant that would save his wife and child before everyone else. No matter how many times I say it, I'll mean it more and more.. I love you too Kairi, and I wouldn't have that any other way.

Ren: Follow me.... The nose knows.. *He then sniffed the air, smelling the horse and carriage's scent* Ah, right this way. *He said took Najenda's hand and began to walk back to the carriage* To be human with draconic abilities... Enhanced smell is a beautiful thing.
last edited over a year ago
Kairi felt relaxed with his hands on her cheeks. "Thank you Katsu, really.. Although, I don't think your priorities would make you carry the title of a tyrant, you still have such a pure heart.... To care so much of even our child who has yet to come.. I really don't know how I got so lucky to bave some like you, Katsu.." Kairi gently kissed Katsuki on the lips. "My mind's at least at peace now, but how about you..? Was everything ok while I was gone?"

Najenda held onto Ren's hand as he took hers, following him. "Oooh, must be nice having a great nose like that.. Can probably hic smell things like Kairi's cooking from miles away! To even remember the smell of the carriage..."
Katsuki: *He nodded* Yeah, I helped to get our new guests situated.. I spent a bit of time with Tatsumi and Lubb... Had to remind him constantly that he needed to stay here and be on his best behavior... Apparently the question also came up, if I wasn't with you then who would I go for? Well, I said I'd meet you over again. Though, I guess if the situation was different I'd grow with and probably been with Iliana. Other than that, the night's been pretty kind.

Ren: Well, I guess you could say that I can isolate scents... The carriages have a unique woodwork done.. There's a resin in the wood that I can smell.. Well, that's in the wooden stuff... Unfortunately, not all carriages are made of wood. Not to mention,matching that scent with the horse... I can detect that it's our royal carriage.. It's like they say, the nose knows..
"Oh? Well that's pretty sweet... Makes me realize that we both sort of had major events that put us both in hands of Night Raid..." Kairi went to go sit on the bed, removing her shoes and getting herself more comfortable. "If I was still with my clan, I don't think I would've ever found love in all honestly.... Not that I'd be incapable but, I just had a different mindset about it in the past. And we both know Noah would've definitely been out of the picture.." Kairi said, chuckling. She then looked at Katsuki with a sweet grin, "Regardless, I'm happy with how things are going along... I have my intelligent, caring, not to mention handsome, Emperor Katsuki.. How could I ever need more?"

"Wow, to think your sense of smell can get so.... intricate. Dowm to even the resin... Enhanced smell is a beautiful thing like you said..." Najenda started chuckling, "Heh, until something horrible smelling comes along your way..."
Katsuki: *He sat down next to her* Honestly, having been in another part of the Revolutionary Army... There wasn't anyone there that caught my eye... Of course, I had to have the leader Oma give me a glass of wine... Aoi Hono was basically my starting point to this whole thing.. I'd just awakened it, and then the rest was history from there. After Iliana, I hadn't really thought of a love life.. Even joining Devil Cell, I just wanted to do what I could to change the world... *He then put his hand on hers* Then we met in Night Raid... I hadn't really known much about love at the time... With you, I was able to learn. And in learning, I was able to fall in love with a beautiful and quite driven teammate.. I know that being with you, I didn't need to ask for more. I've got everything I want with you Kairi.

Ren: Yeah.... That's the only drawback... Of course, that's why I don't breathe in with my nose at that point...Though, when you've worked for the past Empire.... I've had a share of smelling some very rotten bodies.. *He shuddered* Never again....
"And it will forever make my heart happy to hear that from you because I have everything I want with you too... And for you, I'd confidently do anything for you Katsu.. Anything.." With Katsuki's hands in hers, she gently pulled him forward to close any distance between them and kiss him on the lips again.

"Ugh, I could only imagine what that hic smells like for you.... I've already dealt with that enough on my end, so for you.." Najenda pat his back, "I hope for only pleasant smells for you from here on out!"
Katsuki: *As she closed the distanced and kissed him, he reciprocated the kiss. As he was reciprocating the kiss, he wrapped his arm around her and he moved himself to lower Kairi to lay her back on the bed*

Ren: Hehe.... Well, I've had nothing but positive smells.. It makes you notice that the town's air is a bit fresher since our time of peace began..
Kairi was just taking in the moment as a whole as he laid her back onto to the bed. She felt like she was just laying on top of cloud, her mind clear yet full of love for Katsuki. She brought her hands up to his cheeks as they continued to kiss, softly licking his bottom lip for entry.

"Is it?" Najenda jokingly tried getting a good smell of the air, but obviously she couldn't tell the difference like Ren could. "Definitely wouldn't surprise me, that's for sure... Even just from looking at it, you can tell.."
Katsuki: *He then allowed her tongue entry and their tongues dancing around for a bit. He'd then begin kissing on her neck* Mm... *As he kissed her neck, his hand went inside of her shirt, rubbing her on her side*

Ren: Hehe, no lies there. *As he continued to follow his nose, he then made it to the carriage with Najenda* Ah, here we are... Our chariot is here. *He said as he helped Najenda into the carriage and getting in himself*
"Katsu..." Kairi's head slowly tilted to the side, giving Katsuki more room to kiss on her neck, letting out pleased hums as he continued. "Have I told you? You look really good tonight.." She whispered. "Especially when you're on top of me like this...."

"Ah our way back home, woo!!" Najenda sat herself down in the carriage as Ren helped her, and she then looked at him. "How's that resin smelling to you hic right about now?"
Katsuki: *He smirked, then whispering into her ear* Yeah? Keep talking like that and we may have to skip the foreplay.. *He then slid her shirt up, revealing her midriff* Of course..... There's no need to rush.. After all, I want to appreciate the close proximity of my wife as much as I can... For as long as I can.. *He then slid her shirt up further to reveal her bra, essentially helping her take the shirt off, then taking his own shirt off*

Ren: The resin.... I mean it's easy to smell.. I try to smell some of the other good smells in the air.. The smells of the markets, restaurants and bakeries... The fresh fruits in the air... You know, those kinds of things.
As Katsuki removed Kairi's shirt, her arms were left over her head. She subtly bit her lip watching Katsuki take off his. "Mm, do you?" Her right hand traveled behind her back and released the clasp of her bra, making it easier for him to remove. "Why don't you come a little closer and give me another taste then, hm..?~ Take up all of tonight and show me exactly that, Katsu.."

"Makes sense, makes sense.." As the carriage was taking them back home, Najenda rested her head on Ren's shoulder. "At least you can direct your attention to other smells.."
Katsuki: Mm.....*He then removed her bra, exposing her chest* That I'll do.... *His hands began to massage her breasts, his left hand he used to massage and he then started to suck the nipple on the other*

Ren: Yeah.... That's as long as there are other smells within the vicinity of course... My smell radius may be enhanced, but it only takes it but so far...*hic* .... *He stroked her hair* But the best use for it, will be smelling the great food that Kairi cooks.... Of course, thats as you've said.
Kairi's body tensed up a bit as he started, soft moans escaping from her mouth. "Just like that.." She tangled her hand in his hair. "You can do as much as you wish, Katsu...."

"Mhmm, or even smelling... uh.." Najenda tried thinking of other better smells but nothing came to her. "Nevermind, I don't think there's anything better than smelling her food.."
Eventually they were brought back to the Empire, parking them in the front. Najenda could see from the little window of the carriage that they were back at the Empire, but she just stayed in her seat. "Mm, Ren... What if.. What if we just hic fell asleep in here?"
Katsuki: *As he continued to suck on her nipple, he then began to move his tongue around the areola and using his hand to stimulate the other nipple with his fingers*

Ren: Well, falling asleep here wouldn't be so ideal... Besides, you could get a splinter or something... Besides, I'm sure you'll be more comfortable in an actual bed....
"Ah, K- Katsu.." Kairi closed her eyes to let herself just fall into pleasure. With Katsuki licking around one and stimulating the other with his hand, her moans were starting to become more frequent and she was slowly growing wet below.

"Probablyyy.. Buut it can also be a lot of work actually getting to the bed to sleep.... Don't you hic think?" Najenda asked Ren, just being tired.
Katsuki: Mm...... *He then moved his hand from her nipple, moving his hand down below, touching her now wet entrance* There we go.. *He then made his way, down to her legs, pulling down her bottoms* Figured we should get those out of the way.... Thr choice is yours.... *He then whispered into her ear* I could tease it a little more, unless you want me inside now... *He said then nibbling on her earlobe*

Ren: .... Well, I've still got a pretty good standing balance..... I could always carry you *hic* to your room.. After all, my lady should sleep in comfort..
Kairi let out another moan as he initially touched her entrance and blushed as he brought down her bottoms. "I mean, you did say you want to appreciate the close proximity of me for as long as you can...." Kairi's arms were loosely wrapped around him. Her hands started moving down from his back to pants, tugging on them a bit. "Mm but with you in my ear like that... you're making a girl feel a little more impatient..."

Najenda thought about it but then shook her head, "Youu might have decent standing balance, but that's just you on your own.... Moment you start carrying me, we'll both start collasping..!" She lifted her head from his shoulder, stretching herself out. "Although, I guess we do deserve better comfort.. I'll find the energy in me to go up.."
Katsuki: *Though he knew what he'd be doing, he figured he could provide a verbal stimuli to add to it in order to enhance the experience* Yeah? Don't worry, I'll give you what you want soon.. *Even though Kairi was tugging on his pants, he began to move down her body, kissing her from her chest down to her legs and then looking at her wet entrance in between* Mm.... *He then began by licking the outside of her entrance*

Ren: .... Then I'll stay with you... After all, I don't think I could rest with myself just leaving you in a carriage by yourself.. *Even with that statement, his drowsiness began to show itself* It's like pick up artists say... You're too beautiful of a lady to be left alone.
"Even with just the smallest things he does to me.... he's making me crave him even more.." Even with Katsuki just looking between her legs, Kairi's body felt even weaker to him. As soon as he began, Kairi's head started tilting back against the bed, moaning. "J- Just like that Katsu... Enjoy your sweet dessert..~"

Najenda looked at him, "Oh shushh.. hic I think I would've found the energy, but I'm shocked I managed to convince you.." She laid her head back on his shoulder, "Either.. way.... you're probably more comfortable than a bed ever could be......" She said, progressively getting more sleepy now that they've settled on the idea.
Katsuki: *He did as she was saying, now gettung his mouth covering her entrance and beginning to lick inside of her* [If my lady wishes, so I shall make it.. I'm going to enjoy you as much as I can.. Every moment.]

Ren: Am I? If that's the case you could at least lie down on my lap. I don't think you'll get as better a pillow as that here.. *He said as his hand moved through her hair* I mean, the choice is ultimately yours.... But.. You know..
Kairi's moans grew louder as he started to lick inside. Her hands caressed along her body as pleasure moved throughout it, her hand slowly moving down to tangle into his hair. "Katsu, keep going like this and I.. I don't know how much longer I'd last...."

"Hmm, I.. don't see why not?" Najenda moved from his shoulder to comfortably lie down on his lap. "Definitely so much better... Think you'll be fine sleeping up there?"
last edited over a year ago
Katsuki: [You have no need to hold on to it.. You don't need to hold yourself back... Let your body feel it Kairi.. Being able to bring you to a state of bliss is my specialty... Release Kairi, let yourself go.] *He said as his tongue was beginning to move a little bit faster inside of her*

Ren: Yeah... I'll be alright. There were a few instances back then that I used to sleep like this.. Believe me.. This is nothing. *He said patting and stroking her hair* My priority is your comfort.
As Katsuki started moved his tongue faster, Kairi couldn't hold onto it anymore. "K- Katsu.. I feel it coming..!" Kairi's hand moved from his hair, starting to grip onto the bed as her body was being driven closer and closer to the edge, eventually reaching her climax. She started panting, her legs shaken up a bit.

Najenda grew even sleepier and he stroked his hair. "I'm perfectly fine with you.... As long.. as you're.... ok too.." Soon enough, Najenda finally drifted off into sleep on Ren's lap.
Katsuki: *After she reached her climax, he then went back to leaning over her* Mm.... And that's only just the beginning Kairi... *He said kissing on her neck again* We're just getting started.

Ren: Like I said.... This is nothing.. *He smiled as she drifted into sleep, then following her into his own slumber as well*
"Oh..?" Kairi's hands rested on Katsuki's shoulders as he kissed her neck, still panting heavily from her climax. "Give me even more then, Katsu..." Her right hand slowly moved down the side of his chest, beginning to gently rub his member against his pants. "You can only hold back for so much longer..~"
Katsuki: *He smirked* I suppose you're right.. Alright then.. *He then lowered his pants and underwear to reveal his erect member in which he put the condom on* Alright then... *He said as he inserted his member inside of her* Now, let's begin shall we? *He said as his hands were on her body and he began to thrust inside of her*
Kairi's felt a flow of pleasure throughout her body as Katsuki went inside her, her back arching back. Her hands gripped onto the sheets once again, moaning with each thrust he took inside her. "Just... Just like that Katsu..!"
Katsuki: *He kept up his thrusts, but as he did he also repositioned himself over her as he was thrusting and began to suck on her nipples* [I'll give you what you've been seeking..I'll always give you that.]
"Your tongue.. And with you inside me like this...." As Katsuki sucked on her nipples simultaneously to thrusting into her, Kairi was slowly starting to just lose herself completely. Her legs loosely wrapped around his waist, "Go.. go faster for me, Katsu... I'm yours and only ever yours.."
Katsuki: As you wish, my lady**He began to move faster for Kairi, speeding up his thrusts as she wished, his tongue beginning to move around the areola of her nipples as well as him sucking on them. He would then nibble on her neck as he sped up his thrusts as well* Looks like I'll be approaching my climax soon... Fortunately for you, you'll be experiencing a second even better climax..
Kairi's moans grew even louder now as he began to thrust faster into her, barely even being able to process it anymore. "A second climax that's just getting closer and closer.." Her arms tightly wrapped around him as she felt her body get closer to her climax again. "Katsu, I can't hold on it..!"
Katsuki: *As he got his last few thrusts, he climax built until it couldn't anymore* No need to hold on... We'll release together. *He said as he got his last thrust and he reached his climax, his member pulsating inside of her and releasing into the condom's protective barrier*
As Katsuki did his final thrust, Kairi let out her final moan, climaxing simultaneously to him. Her body completely relaxed, her arms falling flat against the bed from being around him. "Katsu.." She said, trying to catch her breath. "I don't think I could ever get enough of you.."
Katsuki: Mm.... *He removed his member from inside of her, then removing the condom from his member and disposing of it. He'd then lay next to her, his hand caressing her body* I know I can't get enough of you.. I can't get enough of just being with you.. Just like this..
"If only we could just stay with each just like this forever..." Kairi laid on her side to look at Katsuki, her panting slowly calming down. "I won't lie, you did take me out a bit... So.. how about I give you a nice little start to your morning tomorrow, hm..?" She softly kissed on his jaw, down to his neck. "I can't be the only one getting to my climax twice..."
Katsuki: A morning start? I'd say that's a fair assessment, that would make us even. Though, with you... I'm never worried about the even... *He said as his hands caressed her face* Because I know we'll always have each other all the way to the end. Isn't that right? My precious shadow of the night.
Kairi blushed, "Oh c'mon... You always have such a romantic way with words.." Kairi said, starting to blush. "But, you're not wrong.. because there's absolutely nothing in this world that'll pull me away from you. Ever." She smiled at him softly, "My precious light and flame of the day."
Katsuki: And you say I'm the one with the romantic way with words... *He said kissing her forehead* By the way.... You think Ren and Najenda hit it off pretty well on their little date?
"Oh, definitely.. I couldn't really imagine it if they didn't." Kairi then giggled a little bit, "Although, the question is how much would they even remember about their date? There's no way they skipped out on drinking tonight..."
Katsuki: Heh, if they're anything like me... Then who knows? I sure didn't remember a thing.... I'm sure if they skipped out on the drinking, it pretty much would've defeated the entire purpose of the date. Damn, now that I think about it there wasn't anyone else to witness it..... I guess Vin maybe... I'd have to ask him...
"I mean, I don't think you really have to... Unless Ren and Najenda would wanna know. But, I'm sure everything went just fineee.. Just a little more bonding experience for them!" Kairi said, cuddling closer to Katsuki just to be comfortable.
Katsuki: Fair enough to that.. *He said as he held her while she cuddled closer* I don't doubt they've bonded way more during their time.. Especially knowing how compatible those two are.. Not to mention, they were at Vin's.. I wouldn't be surprised if he had to practically be a wingman to Ren. *He said as a joke* Kidding, he's the older brother here.. I'm sure he can use that sharp brain of his to make all the right moves.
Kairi giggled, "Ren probably was alright on his own.. He just needed that lil nudge from you and Vin to actually the two of them going, you know...?" She said, slowly growing a little sleepy.