Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 801-850 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: *As she told him, he pulled down her panties. He then took them off, then continuing to lock her entrance* Now.... *He then inserted his tongue inside of her entrance, beginning to lick inside of her in a clockwise motion* [Let the real pleasure begin..]
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
With Katsuki licking inside her, Kairi's head tilted back in pleasure, her moans only growing louder. "I need to control myself before someone starts to hear me, but... I can't help it.." Her hand gently tangled into his hair as he continued, "A-Ah yes Katsu.. Right there... Keep going right there!"
Katsuki: *He continued licking inside of her, his tongue then began to move and find her g-spot* [She wants to lose herself in bliss... I can hear it....]
Kairi continued moaning, the pleasure driving her off the edge. Her hand stayed tangled in his hair, while the other started to play with her breast over her dress as she felt her climax coming closer. "I can feel it coming closer now.. I- If this continues for any longer, I might..."
Katsuki: [You don't have to hold it back.... Give in to that ecstasy Kairi..] *He kept in his mind as his continued licking inside her, licking on her g-spot with every tongue movement*
"It feels so good, I.. I feel it coming..!" Soon Kairi gave in and let out one last moan as she reached her climax, her body falling into sweet sweet bliss. She panted, "Katsu..."
Katsuki: *After she reached her climax, he slid her panties back up and readjusted her dress just right. He then came back up from his side of the table with a smirk on his face. He then took her hand and kissed it* Anything else I can do for you, M'lady?
Kairi slowly caught her breath and smirked as he kissed her hand, "Such a gentleman after getting me like that, hmm? I feel as I should be the one asking you that... That was your dessert after all..~"
Katsuki: It was..... It was a great dessert at that.. Just as sweet as I'd hoped.... *He looked out at the night sky* If you ask me, the night is still young.... I want to take my time being with you....
last edited over a year ago
"Of course.. And we can take all the time we desire..." Kairi looked out at the night sky along with him, "Want to look out from the edge of balcony? I'm sure it's a prettier view from there.."
Katsuki: *He nodded* Besides, a moonlit view..... I don't know what it is about it.... But I've always come to appreciate a moonlit view, over a sunlit view.
"Honestly, I'd probably say the same.." Kairi gently stood from her chair, walking to the edge of the balcony. She then turned around and leaned back against the fence to look over at Katsuki, "Moonlit has always felt a bit more peaceful and calming, you know?"
Katsuki: Yeah..... *He stood up, walking to the edge of the balcony with her* The stars up in the sky.... They just make it all the more better.... Though, if I'm being honest... *He wrapped his arm around her* There isn't a star in this world that shines as bright as you... Not even the Sirius....
Kairi started to blush, "Aww, c'mon.. Maybe not that much..." With his arm wrapped around her, she cuddled closer to him, "Besides, we'd have to consider you as well.. I don't think I'd be able to compete with you if you ask me.."
Katsuki: *He shook his head* Between you and me.... There's no need for a competition... As long as you shine bright.... Then I'll continue to shine bright alongside you...
Kairi nodded, "Aw I like that a lot better, we shine together.. And maybe shine even brighter when we're with each other." She giggled softly, "Cheesy, but I love it.."
Katsuki: Cheesy or not.. That doesn't matter... *He then stepped in front of her, then putting arms around her waist as he began to kiss her on her lips*
"You're right.... Cheesy or not.." Kairi gently placed her hands on his chest which then slowly wrapped around his neck as she reciprocated the kiss. "It doesn't stop it from being true..."
Katsuki: *After a bit, he broke the kiss. His finger on her chest* Like I've said.... The night is still young........ *He kissed her neck* This time we have.... My time with you.... I want to cherish it, every step of the way...
Kairi slowly nodded her head as he kissed her neck, "Mm, don't worry I haven't forgotten..." Her hands then lowered back down to his chest, "Is there any way you would want to cherish the rest of our night together then..?"
Katsuki: Mmm.... Well, getting that treat of second dessert... Well, getting the chance at that.... Well, it's kind of got me going now... Well..... That's of course if you're still in the mood for it? *He said as he kissed her neck some more*
"Oh? I could definitely go for some more.... And even if I wasn't in the mood...." Kairi gently tilted her head over so he can continue kissing her neck, "Mmm, you kissing my neck like this would only put me right back in it...."
Katsuki: Is that so? *His hands went around her waist, then moving up her back as he kissed then nibbled a bir on her neck* Then we should take this back to our quarters huh?
Kairi let out small slight moans as Katsuki nibbled on her neck, "Mhmm.. If you'd be so willing to carry me over there of course...~"
Katsuki: Mm, I'll be more than glad to.. *He said as he picked her up bridal style, taking her back to their quarters* You know..... I can't day it enough.... But tonight... *He then continued to nibble on her neck once more, picking up where he left off* Tonight was a truly special night for us... I can't thank you enough for that....
Kairi's small moans were slowly starting to continue as he nibbled on her neck again, "There's no need to thank me..~ I wanted something we could both enjoy.. Something sweet for us, for you..." She gently lifted up his chin to look at him, "Because I love you, Katsu.."
Katsuki: *He smiled as she said that* And I love you too Kairi... To the highest heavens. *He then kissed her on the lips again, this time his tongue was wanting entry as he kissed her*
Kairi reciprocated the kiss and with no hesitation, she granted his tongue entry. "Let's make tonight even more special then... Together.." She thought, caressing his cheek and their tongues danced endlessly.
Katsuki: *As she caressed his cheek, his body was against hers and slowly made their way down to the bed. As that happened, he began to undo his clothes, starting from the top. He didn't start on his pants, but he continued to kiss Kairi in passion*
Watching him remove his clothes from the top only turned her on even more. She removed her arms from the straps of her dress, her hands roaming up his back. She broke the kiss for a second, "Slide the dress off for me, will you..?~"
Katsuki: Of course, m'lady *As he was asked, he then slid the dress of of Kairi. After that, he continued to kiss her lips once more. Which then transitioned to him kissing her neck and down her body as he removed his pants*
Kairi was slowly getting wet once again just watching from Katsuki take off more of his clothing, She tilted her head back into the bed as kissed down her body, "Mm Katsu.. My body calls for you more and more.."
Katsuki: *As Kairi told him that, he then pulled down her panties to show her wet entrance. He also pulled down his boxers to show his erect member. He then applied the condom to it* Then, I'll be more than happy to answer that call. *He said as he inserted his member into her wet entrance, beginning to thrust inside of of her*
Kairi gripped onto the sheets of the bed as he inserted his member inside of her. She moaned with each thrust, her body being taken over with pleasure. Her legs gently wrapped around his waist, "K- Katsu.."
Katsuki: *He continued thrusting inside of her, also having a hand to play with her breasts. He undid her bra, using one hand to stimulate her nipples and then sucking on the other*
Kairi's moans were beginning to grow louder, feeling pleasure all through her body as he played with breasts. "Just like that, Katsu..~" After a bit, she flipped them over so they switched positions with each other, Katsuki being against the bed and her riding on top of him.
Katsuki: *After Kairi flipped to switch them, he kept his hands on her breasts* Oh? Switching it up are we? *He had his thumb and finger playing with her nipples as he laid against the bed*
Kairi's hands where on either side of Katsuki, gripping the sheets to keep her balance. "Mhmm.... I hope you don't mind of course?~" Kairi said, grinding up against him and rotating around her hips as she rode on top of him.
Katsuki: Mmmm.... Of course I don't mind.... *He said, with little moans in between as he grabbed her butt* If anything, that makes this even better...
"Ooh does it?" Kairi leaned down closer to him as he grabbed her butt, loving every second of his touch. She rode him even faster now, her moans continuing as she started to get closer to her climax, "A- Ah.. Then.. Maybe I'll ride you like this more often then hmm.."
Katsuki: Mm..... *He said as he drew closer and closer to his climax* Yeah? I'm all for the idea..... Hehe, I was all for the idea of being on top.... But the moment you switched places.... I'll admit, it got me going a bit more.... Guess you could I say I take a liking to a woman that takes charge huh? *He said continuing to squeeze on her butt, reaching his climax and giving her butt on more squeeze as his member pulsated inside of her and releasing into the condom's protective barrier*
"K- Katsu!" She moaned as she reached her climax simultaneously to Katsuki, beginning to try to catch her breath. "A woman who takes a charge hm..?" Kairi slowly got up from the bed, removing the condom, tying it and throwing it out. As she caught her breath, she kneeled by the edge of the bed, beginning to stroke his member until it got erect again. "I guess I'll have to keep that in mind now, won't I?" She said as she started to lick his member, bottom to top.
Katsuki: Mm.... Seems like you've already began to take that initiative quite a bit.... *As she licked from bottom to top, you could hear his moan be more noticeable when she'd lick the tip* Like that....... The way you take charge..... Yeah, just like that......
Kairi smirked, "Mm, just like this then..?" She licked his member again, beginning to swirl and move her tongue around his tip, slowly transitioning to sucking his member.
Katsuki: *His moans increased as her tongue swirled the tip.* [I know I told her about taking charge.... Damn, so good..] Don't stop.... [At this rate, she'll push me close to my climax fast.... But, I still don't want her to stop....]
Kairi continued just like he asked, slowly getting deeper. After a bit, she stopped for a second, licking her lips.She placed his member between her breasts, beginning to stroke it between them. "You like it here, don't you, Katsu..?" As she said that, she focused on his tip, licking and sucking on it.
Katsuki: [Between her breasts?!! Yeah, if she's doing that... She really means business... But damn is it hot!!!] Yeah...... *He could feel his climax getting closer and closer* [I'm not gonna be able to hold much longer... Even now....] *He gripped the bed as she continued, though with the tip of his member being sensitive He had lost himself completely* Kairi! I'm gonna.... *Even in an effort to hold on longer, he reached his climax and released his warm white liquid into her mouth. His member pulsing inside of her mouth as it released*
Even after he reached his climax, Kairi licked his tip for a little longer to make sure she got all of his liquid, swallowing it down and licking her lips. She smirked, being well aware how much he liked it. She climbed back on top of him, her hands on his shoulders as she began to nibble on his ear, "You finished a little fast, hmm? Liked it that much?~" She asked, in more of a seductive tone.
Katsuki: *He caught his breath, then looking at her* Mm.... For a bit, I lost myself to you.... It was unexpected, but I definitely loved it.... Maybe way more than I had expected.
Kairi continued nibbling on his ear for a little bit until she started kissing his jaw. "Oh? Good..~ Although, you are all mine so.. I'd have to know how to please you.." She said before kissing him on his lips again.