Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2059 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1751-1800 of 2059

6 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: *He blushed* Oh... Well, it isn't a problem at all... But, I appreciate you wondering about that... *He drank a bit of his second glass, and it began to hit him* ..... Mm.... *His head rested on her arm* Just having you like this is perfect enough for me..
6 months ago LillyBlack said…
"Aww.." Kairi pushed her empty glass aside, taking another one. "I was just making sure you'll be ok." She took a small sip from her glass, "You're honestly so precious. Do you understand how much I appreciate you, Katsu? I don't think I've expressed enough about how much I appreciate you..."
Katsuki: Just having you with me..... It speaks more than you think you know... Honestly, you could shower me with many things... Sure, you make the best food in the land.. But, I believe the fact that you and I are still together like this... That's what I'll always appreciate... Because you're precious too..
(Happy Thanksgiving!!)
"Katsu..." While Kairi heard everything he said, it didn't entirely process in her head since she was falling under the influence, but she was still extremely appreciative. Kairi took another quick sip of her drink before wrapping her arms around Katsuki's neck and covering his cheek in kisses. "I don't know how someone in this world can be this great.. Everyone deserves a Katsu.. But, not you specifically... You're only mine...."
(Happy Thanksgiving!!)
Katsuki: And that's the way I like it... *He said grinning as he felt Kairi's kisses* This Katsu is yours and yours alone.. *He then took a sip of his glass, beginning to truly be under the influence* .... Amazing....... You know.... Now that I think about it........ How.... Are we gonna grt home? Did the others send a carriage?
"Hmmmm...." Kairi dropped her head on Katsuki's shoulder. "I would assumee they probably did hic..? I mean if anything, Vin probably sent a message to send us one...."
Katsuki: ...... It was just a thought.... But, it's reassuring..... Only because I don't think I'll be able to hold you and move as fast as I hic wished... So............ How are you feeling? *He asked with her a silly grin on his face* I feel like I'm above the clouds, even the world itself.... Especially when I'm with you...
last edited 6 months ago
"I just feel like I'm floating about.... Like I'm on the clouds instead of above them.... Maybe that's because I'm just leaning on you..." Kairi said with a giggle. "I feel like we're hic separate entities of the world just floating around.. But, still capable of anything...."
Katsuki: Mhm.... So very capable..... Maybe we should make our way somewhere... Private, and see just how capable we are? ........... We're both.... Hic.... That wouldn't be right to do it in this state.. Sorry... Having you here with me,,, *He held her hand as he was talking* Why do I feel like I'm falling in love with you all over again? Am I rambling like a mad drunk man?
5 months ago LillyBlack said…
"Nooo, at least I don't think you are.. I think you're talking just fine.... But.. are you sure it feels like you're falling in love with me hic all over again..?" Kairi smirked and used her other hand to poke the side of his head, "I think there's a lot of lust clouding up that brain of yours...."
5 months ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Maybe...... But, I dunno..... You're my wife, even if lust clouds my mind...... I need to use control.... I love you too much to just do it like wild animals... But I can't help that you're so beautiful and sweet... Fate did right by us.. *He said taking that other hand and kissing it* Like you said, I'm yours... Hey...... What do you say we get out of here? Vin's got a business to run and all....
Kairi giggled again, "Oh I love you, Katsu.... We could get going.. You know, give Vin less things to worry about in here...." Kairi grabbed her glass and took her last sip before getting up from Katsuki's lap. She still held onto his hand but she leaned over his shoulder, close to his ear. "Where did you think we should go? Are we checking for the carriage..?"
Katsuki: I wanted to check for the carriage... *He stood up, still holding her hand* If they did send for it, then it means we don't have to take a long walk home.... And since you got to sit on my lap.... Perhaps on the carriage ride, I could get to lay on yours? That's as long as you're alright with it of course. *He said as he blushed*
As Katsuki was ready to go, they walked out of the bar together to go check on the carriage. "Aw, you should know it's more than alright with me.. Besides, if you think about it, I've let you do a lot more than just be on my lap before....." It took her a second to process what she said, but she then immediately shook her head and chuckled. "Sorry, sorry, maybe my mind's running a little rampant now.."
last edited 5 months ago
Katsuki: And I thought my mind was lustful... *He put his head on her shoulder as they walked* Maybe that's my bad... But.... You're not wrong...... Moonlit dinner, under the table... Mm.. Oh, let's have another full blown celebration at the Empire... That way we all can celebrate *hic* together... What would you think about that?
"That's what you immediately think about from your under-the-table dinner?" Kairi joked. "Kidding, kidding... But, I think it'd be a pretty nice happy celebration, so why not..? If the team could hic pitch in some ideas for food, that'll definitely make my side easier...."
Katsuki: Yes!! We're gonna have the best celebration... We'll decorate the Empire....... Actually it'll take a while to decorate the Empire........ We'll decorate the dinijg hall... Black and blue to fill the room... A nice spread of food and drinks for Leone to get her hands on........ Think she'll be drunk first?
"Think? I don't even have to think about it.... We already know she'll be the first to get drunk out of everyone..." Kairi said with a giggle. As they walked a little more, Kairi noticed the carriage waiting not too fsr from the tavern. "Ooohh and would you look at that.. They did bring out a carriage for us...!"
Katsuki: They always come through for us.. Oh, we'll have so much fun.... It all brings me back you know.... After Devil Cell, I had began to wonder if I was a walking stigma... The people around just seemed to die everywhere I went.... First it was my parents..... Then it was Enzo and Iliana... Then it was everyone in that crew.... But, then I came to Night Raid... I was able to prove myself wrong, realize that I wasn't a walking death charm. It made me so happy knowing that...
last edited 5 months ago
"Aw, Katsu.... I'm glad we were able to help you realize that.. All you've ever done was give us happiness and now you can do the same for the rest of the Capital too...." Kairi got into the carriage and held out her hand to help Katsuki up. She smiled, "You know how much I love and appreciate you.. And even though you've gone through a lot, I know everyone around you loved you too.."
Katsuki: *He took Kairi's hand to get up onto the carriage* .... Thank you, Toma wouldn't want me to be thinking like this... I know he'd probably tease me into oblivion if he could see me now....*He them sat down* I think he would've taken a liking to you.. He'd probably tell you how much alike we are, and that's why we'd fit together..
Kairi sat down besides Katsuki and she dusted off her lap for whenever he'd want to lay down. "That's cute.. It probably would've been nice meeting him then." Kairi sat there for a few seconds, trying to figure out who he's referring to. "Maybe my memories are just a little fuzzy, but um....... Who's Toma again..?"
Katsuki: He was the leader of Devil Cell... Plus, he's the way I started loving wine... *He said as he laid down, laying his head on her lap* Wait...... His name was Oma wasn't it.... *He then had a cheesy grin on him* Hehe, perhaps I'm the one with the fuzzy memory.. Though, I guess he wouldn't be mad now.. He did tell me I need to live a little more, and I feel like I've done beyond that.
last edited 5 months ago
"Oh you for sure have.. How do you live more than being an Emperor?" Kairi said, running her hand through Katsuki's hair as he laid on her lap. She grinned, "Not to mention, the best hic Emperor to ever be!"
Katsuki: Mm....... An Era of peace.... Living in that with the people I love... The lady of my dreams.. *He said, poking her cheek* I know I'm the one that proposed, and yet it still feels so surreal that we're getting married.. Not to mention, it's surreal that you'd marry a beast...
"Heh if you wanna think of it that way, it's surreal that you're practically marrying a shadow. Although, now that you mention it... I don't think I've ever actually seen what the beast side of you could actually look like.. Assuming it's part of your trump card.." Kairi chuckled, "The only 'beast' I've ever seen was the one in bed...."
Katsuki: Mm.... *He then sat up, his face now closer to Kairi's* Careful... Keep saying things like that and I'll really get into the mood. *He said as he caressed her cheek and his hand moved to her chin*
Kairi smirked, "Oh..? Well, you are the one who got my mind running since..." She leaned closer to him, whispering in his ear. "I don't mind seeing that beast in this carriage too..~"
Katsuki: Oh yeah? Well.... We all know that there are steps to these kinds of things... *He said, beginning to kiss her neck* You know... This'll be the first time we do this outside of the Empire. *He began feeling on jer thigh, and moving up to her chest*
"If you ask me.. it just makes the experience all the more exciting..." She said, tilting her head over to give Katsuki more access. She smirked and started to move her hand below his shirt. "I mean just imagine it... A few moments from now you can have me bent over these seats and show me just how much I'm yours...."
Katsuki: Mm... Go on, keep talking like that.. *His hand went inside of her shirt, feeling on her breasts as he continued to kiss her neck* Believe me when I say, imagining it will do no justice.. When the moments to come will be that much better... *He said as he took off his shirt*
Kairi eyed his chest, slowly taking off her own shirt now. "Mmm, imagining it may do it no justice now...." She started leaving kisses along his chest, moving up to his lips, "But it definitely turns me on more and more when I have a fiancée who looks this damn sexy.."
Katsuki: Yeah? I'd be lying if I said you sitting on my lap the entire time at the tavern wasn't turning me on... I know I wanted to be careful about going too far... But, having your body there.. *He began to kiss her lips, then using his tongue to seek entrance* [Even now... You're right, being outside of the Empire. It's like a rush doing this here.]
"Mm..~" Kairi reciprocated the kiss, happily granting his tongue entrance so they could dance together. "If sitting on your lap turned you on in there, then...." She took her chance to wrap her arms around Katsuki and straddled over him, subtly grinding her hips against him as they continued kissing.
Katsuki: *As she began to grind her hips against, his bulge slowly began to become pronounced within his pants. His hands also went down her body, feeling on her thighs. After a bit of Kairi's grinding against, he broke the kiss* Hm... *He then looked at her with a smirk* What do you say get to it? After all, our bodies are ready for it.
"Mm, you think so..?" Kairi got up from his lap and bent herself over the seats in front him, slightly swaying her hips side-to-side to signal Katsuki to remove the rest of her clothes. She smirked, "Wanna give me a little help then?"
last edited 5 months ago
Katsuki: *He stood up as she asked* You know I'm always willing to assist.. *He said as he slowly began remove the rest of her clothes. After that, he began to feel on her on her hips down to her thighs* Alright.... *He then lowered his pants and underwear, his erect member now exposed* I know we just got engaged, but I'd still rather wait a good ways into our marriage until you have our child... *He said as he applied the protection to his member, then inserting it inside of her entrance and beginning to thrust inside of her as he held her hips*
Kairi's hands immediately gripped onto the seats of the carriage as Katsuki entered inside her, softly .oaning eith each thrust. "That's fine... Something like that would be a little more planned, don't you think..?" She smirked, "But that's not for tonight... Whether it was somewhere in that tavern or in this carriage, all I want is you Katsu..~"
Katsuki: Hmm, *He moved himself closer, his thrusts starting to go deeper and he started massaging her breasts* I'll answer those desires then.. *He said as he also kissed her neck as he was thrusting inside of her* Whether it's tonight or any night... What's mine is yours, always..
Kairi's moans shot up higher, her body being overloaded with pleasure while Katsuki plays with different parts of her body. "Good, then keep giving me everything.. Go faster for me, K- Katsu.." She said between her moans. "Somehow doing this with you in this carriage just makes it feel so much better.."
Katsuki: Like a rush through your body... *He said, beginning to pick up speed in his thrusts, his left hand massaging her left breast. His right hand, he used his fingers to stimulate her nipples* Then let's make the feeling even better than that.
last edited 5 months ago
With Katsuki speeding up his thrusts, Kairi bit her lip and threw her head back, trying her best to control her moans but her body was only being pushed closer and closer to her climax. "K- Keep going just like that, Katsu.. I feel myself getting closer!"
Katsuki: Yeah? Good, then we'll finish together. *He said as he felt himself getting closer too* I know you're trying your hardest, but you don't need to.. You don't have to hold yourself back. Lose yourself to me Kairi.. *He said as continued thrusting, then making one last thrust as his climax hit. His member pulsing inside of her and releasing into the condom's protective barrier*
Kairi stopped trying to hold herself back and just let herself be lost in the pleasure completely. "Katsu..!" Simultaneously to Katsuki's last thrust and climax, Kairi reached hers. She stopped gripping onto the seats, but she still leaned over them as she tried to catch her breath. "That... I don't even know if I have words for this this time..."
Katsuki: Hmm... *His hand rubbed on her back as his member left her entrance* I can't quite describe it... But, that feeling... That rush... It's like something took over... *He leaned over her back, his arms wrapping around her* And it was the best feeling in the world.
Kairi felt comfort with him arms around her, "I never imagined that I would love it as much as I did.... Makes me imagine how it would've felt if we did it in the tavern instead... It would be even more of a rush there.." She blushed, "N- Not to say we should, I'd feel a little guilty since it's Vin's..."
Katsuki: I feel you on that.... I couldn't do that to him..... Though, I guess there are ways to get that rush... But, I haven't figured those out yet.. How about you? You got any ideas? *He said as his hands wandered around her body* Perhaps you may have an idea or two, or maybe more?
"Mmm, not necessarily.... It's not very often we leave the Empire together. But, to be honest any place or room that isn't our Quarters would be exciting.." Kairi gently stood up straight from the seats and turned around so she can face Katsuki, still allowing his hands to wander her body. She gently left kissing along his neck and shoulder, "We don't have to have any specific ideas.. If we're out and you just look at me in a certain way... I'll immediately get the message..~"
Katsuki: Just a look huh? *His hand wandered down, feeling on her thigh* A look, and a bit of a touch and rub here. Then we find a place, then we get to it.. Mm, if a look is enough to send the message... Then I could only imagine the slight bit of action will really send a message.
"Mhmm.. Hell, even you feeling on my thighs like that could be just enough of a message.." Kairi said, closing her eyes and just taking in his touch. "Or even like me kissing on your neck like this.. You practically have my entire heart, Katsu, anything you'd do would be enough.."