Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 2001-2050 of 2055

1 month ago TheAdventGhost said…
Ren: What can I say? You had a good head start to get me there... That definitely felt good, great even... Though, as ice said before... I can't be the only one.. *He said, touching her hand that was on his thigh* Now it's your turn. Time to get you there, and make you feel good..
1 month ago LillyBlack said…
"Oh? I think I like the sound of that..." Najenda's hand slid further up his thigh as she then stood up. She took his hands, guiding them to her hips, "I'd be lying if I said you haven't been making me wet this whole time..."
Ren: Is that right? *He stood up, his hands still on her hips* With that being the case.... It's time I took charge.... *He stood behind her* I'll give your body pleasure.... *He said, kissing her neck and massaging her breast with one hand, and his other hand made way down to her entrance, rubbing outside of it to start*
"Mmmh..." Najenda leaned her head back with pleasure, giving Ren easier access to her neck in the process. Her soft moans continued and she knew this was just the start, so her body grew hotter with anticipation, already imagining about the rest. "Right there, Ren.."
Ren: *As he heard her soft moans and felt her body grow hotter, he began stimulating her nipples like before. As he was doing that, he continued rubbing outside of her entrance for a bit, then he'd put two fingers inside of her entrance* I'll give your body exactly what it wants.... *He said, then nibbling on her neck*
What were her soft moans before became louder with the moment he inserted his two fingers inside her, the pleasure instantly rushing through her body. "Yes, keep giving it to me.. Just like that..." Her head leaning back further and her back even arching a little bit, she reached her hand behind her to tangle her hand into his hair while he nibbled on her neck and she moaned.
Ren: Yeah? Well... How about I give you a bit more of a jolt? *As he said this, he used his thumb to play around with her g-spot, adding even more stimulation to her body* I'll give you pleasure and then some...
"Ren!!" Najenda's body immediately tensed up, almost like she was trying to hold on to moment as she felt her body coming closer and closer to her climax. "Ah, I feel it.. I'm coming closer, Ren..!"
Ren: Good.... Then lose yourself to me... Let your body lose itself to the pleasure... *He said as his fingers began to speed up slightly to get her to her climax, he then whispered into her* Release that pent up lust inside of you...
"Mhmm.." Najenda's body tensed up more as he moved his fingers faster inside her. Her climax only came closer and closer until it finally hit, letting herself be lost in the pleasure and letting out one last moan. "Ren..." Her body relaxed, but she kept her head tilted back as she took a second to collect herself.
Ren: Mm.....*He looked at her* Tokd you I'd get you there... *He then brought her to bed, laying her down and he lied beside her, his hand on hers* And yet.... I feel like tonight's only just begun..
Najenda's hand intertwined with his, as she still tried to catch her breath. "Mm, has it..? I've felt so lost with you, that I can't even tell anymore..." She then climbed over on top of him again, straddling him and interwining her hand with his other. She smirked, "All I know for sure.. is that tonight definitely isn't over..."
Ren: Good to know we're still on the same page... *He said with his hands on her waist* Although, if we're going this far... You know we're gonna have to use protection... I don't know if I'm quite ready for fatherhood just yet..
"No worries, neither of us are ready just yet and I haven't forgetten...." Najenda said, with her hands against his chest now. "But of course, you know that's in hopes that you have some with you... You can stay laying right here and let me know where you keep them so I can get one for us..~"
Ren: *He gestured to a drawer* Right in there... *His hands were then on her back* Though, I'd gave most of them to Katsu at first... I wasn't fully thinking about myself in this situation st the time.. So I gave most of them to him, but luckily I did keep some just in case..
"Good.. That means no extra trips for us.~" Najenda reached over to the drawer and took one of the condoms inside. One hand slowly stroked along his member while the other took the condom out of its packaging. She applied it onto his member, rubbing his tip against her entrance. "Mmm, are you ready then, Ren..?"
Ren: *As she started rubbing her entrance against he let out a small moan* Mm... *He then looked at her with a grin* I'm ready whenever you are.... You've got the reins... *He said as his hands felt up her body*
"Then let's keep our little rule from before, shall we..?" Pressing his tip against her entrance, she slowly inserted his member inside, letting out a moan as she did. "Mm, keep your eyes on me and only on me.." She started off slowly, moving her hips up and down against him and clenching her fists against his chest.
Ren: *As she inserted herself inside of her, he let a moan alongside hers, his eyes now completely fixated on her* Eyes on you, please.... With as alluring as you are, it's pretty hard to keep my eyes off of you... *His hands feeling around her waist*
"Oh? Loving what you see, then?~ I would say... looking away could've caused some consequences, like me stopping, but..." Najenda moved her hips now in a faster and much more consistent pace, moaning louder with each time it went inside. "You feel so good like this, I don't think I'll even be able to bring myself to do so..!"
Ren: *The louder she moaned and the faster she moved, the more he was stimulated by it, his hands moved up to her breasts, massaging them as she moved. As her hips moved down, he squeezed her breasts and matched her rhythm* Should've known.... But, taking my eyes off of beauty such as yours... My eyes will always be on the prize... All the time.
"G- Good... I love it when your focus is all on me and just on me.... Mm, and your hands too...." Najenda's mind was getting lost into all of the pleasure, loving every single second of the bouncing and his touch. Her moans were filling up the room as she felt herself come closer to her climax again.
Ren: All of it is for you, and you alone... My gaze and body, all for you... *He was growing closer and closer to his climax and sensing Najenda getting closer to hers* [This really was the last thing I'd expect out of today, but being with her like this tonight..] Let's reach that bliss, together this time...
"Yes.. Together..." She continued on and on with her smooth, yet fast, movements, feeling the pleasure hit all throughout her body. Her climax built up quickly as she then finally felt it hit, letting one last moan spread through the room. "Ren..!" She slowly laid over on top of him, catching her breath.
Ren: *As she let out her last moan and her climax hit, Ren's hit him as well. His member pulsing and releasing into the condom. He then watched as Najenda laid over him* That...... Mm..... *His arms wrapped around her* I'll let you get yourself together.... *His hand going through her hair* This was great, I mean all of it.
"I don't think... I've ever felt this good before....." Najenda gave herself a couple of more seconds to breathe, then starting to leave gentle kisses along Ren's neck. "Mm.. and I get to consider this all mine, hmm?"
Ren: You sure do..... *His hand moved down her back* What's mine is yours, all of it.. *His hand moved back up, now caressing her face, then kissing her cheek* As long as you'll be mine, then I'll be yours.. Everything and anything you need.
"And it'll forever and always be the same way for you.." Najenda moved from being on top of him, helping him out by tossing out condom. She then laid back into the back, wrapping her arm around him and staying close. "You bring an entirely new light into my life and I know there's no one else that I'd ever want to belong to.. I love you, Ren."
Ren: *He kissed her on her lips* Love you too Najenda.... *He wrapped his arms around* This is the second time we've gotten to sleep together like this.... Though, this time we get the comfort of a bed... Being able to sleep with you like this.... It's warmer than the flames themselves..
"Is it? It's even better now since we get to lay close to each other like this.. Sure, it was nice to sleep on your lap, but obviously that carriage isn't very ideal..." She kissed him on the cheek and then gently laid her head on his chest as she closed her eyes, "Now, we get to be as close and comfortable as we like.."
Ren: *He closed his eyes* Close and comfortable with you... Just the way I love it.. *Though after he said that, he'd fall asleep*

*The next morning in Katsuki's quarters, he'd wake up, seeing Kairi still asleep*
Katsuki: *He turned to the other side, getting into a sitting position* ...... [When are you going to tell her? When it's too late? When your role is eventually done? I keep seeing it, over and over.... And yet the only way to stop it...... There never truly is such thing as a happy ending in this world..... Is there?]
28 days ago LillyBlack said…
Kairi shuffled in her sleep for awhile longer, until she slowly started waking up moments after Katsuki. She sleepily opened her eyes, noticing him sitting along the side of the bed. "Good morning, Katsu..." It wasn't really usual to see him him sitting by the edge, but she tried not to think too much of it. "Did you sleep alright?"
28 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: *He looked back* Good morning... *He moved back closer to Kairi* Yeah, I slept fine... *He gave her a brief peck on the lips* How about you? Did you sleep alright? Pleasant dreams?
26 days ago LillyBlack said…
Kairi nodded her head softly while she sat up, "Yeah I did... Any dream with you in it is usually pretty pleasant for me. So, I'd say that's a yes." She said with a sweet, sleepy smile.
26 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Just the way I like it.... *He sat up next to her, kissing her on her cheek* I want you to have nothing but pleasant dreams... [Even if I have to take on the nightmares.] *He then intertwined his hand with hers* I'll make sure to be there, to always give you pleasant dreams. At the end of the day, it's what the lady of my life deserves...
26 days ago LillyBlack said…
"Aw, I love you so much, Katsu.." With her hands still intertwined with his, she gave him a gentle kiss on his forehead. "Of course that doesn't mean the man of my life deserves any less. How about you? Did you have any pleasant dreams too?"
26 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Mhm.... Having dreams of the little one... The day that she meets Vin for the first time... Man she was just so adorable... [Except that's not what happened at all..] Vin's heart melted, it almost reminded him of when he had Novalee... [I can't get her involved.... If she tries to fix it... Then she'll...] Hearing her call him Uncle Vin.... Our little princess is something....
25 days ago LillyBlack said…
"Aww.. We've only ever talked about her and yet..." Kairi looked down, placing her hand over her stomach, "I already can't wait for the day we have our little one coming.. That day will still have to wait, but.. I'm happy to hear you're having sweet dreams too.." She said, looking back up at him with a smile and feeling only comfort from his response. "Ready to get up and start today then?"
24 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: I would like to lay here a bit longer, but I can't exactly be an Emperor from my quarters.. [If only... Why can't time just stand still? Just let me stay with her like this...] *He then moved back to his side of the bed* Don't worry, I can be patient enough for the little one... [There has to be something....] *He then stood up, getting himself properly ready*
21 days ago LillyBlack said…
"Katsu seems to be doing pretty alright.. but, why do I have this feeling that something's wrong..? Should I trust my gut feeling or...?" She thought to herself.
Kairi shook it off her mind and got herself out of bed, getting ready for the day too. "You know what I realized... Yesterday we never got the chance to check out the new thrones.. I actually get to sit beside you today!"
20 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Right.. We didn't... *He said as he looked to her* Guess we had a little too much fun yesterday... Then again, with you it's never too much.. *He then went next to her, holding her hand once again* Still, it'll be good to be alongside you... And you get your special first sitting in your throne... Sounds like a pretty good start to the day..
18 days ago LillyBlack said…
"It's exciting, but also makes me a little nervous... It's weird because I've technically been right beside you through your time of being Emperor, but to actually sit right beside you... It's.. different." She then smiled at him, "Either way, I'm sure I'm nervous over nothing. As long as I'm with you, I know everything's gonna be alright."
17 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Got that right... Besides, it'll more or less be the same thing.. You get comfortable... Someone comes with a question of some kind.. The question itself may likely be attached to the capital's development. More often than not, it'll be something to clean up the mess of the last rule... One time, I remember a mother came here.. She was grateful that her son would begin to have an actual education, rather than just being taken to work the fields.. So, there's that as well..
12 days ago LillyBlack said…
"Aw, so there's the fair share of very sweet moments too. I'm sure whatever comes, we'll be able to handle it together.. It's not like it's any different to what we've already been doing." Kairi walked out of the Quarters with Katsuki, ready to start heading out. Now, let's actually get to the Throne Room, shall we? Wouldn't want to keep anyone waiting for my first time officially beside you!"

(Gonna shift it over to Najenda/Ren just for a little bit. :p)
On Ren's and Najenda's side of things.... Najenda was already awake, sitting along the edge of the bed and drinking some water to ease her slight headache. "It's honestly a good thing they got me to stop drinking early on... I was already feeling a little better by the end of the night...." She thought to herself, imagining back to everything that happened between them that night, her face slowly starting to blush. "Clearly...."
12 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Right, let's get going... *He said as he began to make way to the throne room with Kairi, seeing both thrones* If there was ever a sight to behold... [As long as I can keep her at ease for as long as possible..] *He walked over to the thrones with her* Now, let's just make sure it's all the way to your liking.

Ren: *He woke up after Najenda, seeing her along the edge. He looked behind her, with a sleepy smile* Mm... *He then moved behind her, hugging her* You know, when people sit on the edge, they tend to have a few things on their mind. *He kissed her cheek* But that's no way to say good morning so.... Good morning...
11 days ago LillyBlack said…
Kairi stepped towards the thrones with excitement, "They look even nicer than I imagined... And you know... technically this'll be a new experience for you too! Aren't they both supposedly lined and crafted using the new fabric from the Lattice Lock?" She gently felt the softness of the new blue fabric of the throne. "This is probably noted as one of the first official uses for our new Civil Tool.."

Najenda chuckled, "Good morning... If you'd like to know, there isn't too much going on in my mind besides the events of last night.." Najenda turned her body just enough to see Ren and give him a quick gentle kiss on the lips. "Did you sleep well?"
10 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Yeah, and it's a damn good test run.... *He felt on the fabric as well* And a successful one at that... Those two... *He sighed happily* Proof that we're one step closer to distribution.. Proof that we're ready to advance our society.. Further proof that we're taking the Capital in the right direction. [I don't need to prove that to myself... The only proof I need, is the public reception and Kairi.] It's texture is beautiful, alongside the look of it.. It's perfect...

Ren: Yeah... Being with you... I don't see myself sleeping anything other than well.... Maybe spectacularly? *He then grinned* Either way, I'm sure I'm sleeping better than I was.
8 days ago LillyBlack said…
"We've gone a long way to get ourselves to this point and we're only going higher from here! This may just be about our thrones right now, but think about how much improvement this'll bring to our people..." Finally taking in her moment, Kairi took her seat on the throne for her very first time, leaning back comfortably the new fabric and cushioning. "Constantly, whenever I've seen a throne, they've always looked so... uncomfortable. I'd imagine they'd just leave someone sore, but this one..? This one is a whole other story than what I thought of! This.. is my actual seat now... and it feels so nice!"

Najenda also grinned, "Good then, that's exactly what I want to hear.. Not to mention, I can practically say the same when it comes to being with you.~ Besides this small headache I have, but we both know that's all my fault." She said, then getting up from the bed to get ready. "I'm sure it'll go away soon enough, it isn't too bad."
7 days ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: *He sat down in his throne beside hers* Well, I'm glad it's much to your liking.. Honestly, this is more comfortable than the last one.. I'll have to hope I don't fall asleep during one of my appointments with the people... *He said, then grinning* Kidding of course... But, this is an Emperor's comfort...

Ren: Alright... At least your hangover is less severe... Hell, you're doing better than Katsu the first time around... He couldn't even stand the light when he woke up... *He said, as he would then get up to get himself ready as well* Not to mention, making him that remedy...
5 days ago LillyBlack said…
"You better be kidding," Kairi told him with a giggle. Her hand reached over so she can hold his, "This is, and always has been, a team effort. If I have you snoozing off on my side, I don't even know how you recover from a moment like that."

"Heh, if you guys didn't stop me from drinking more, I probably would've ended up just like him. But, I'm glad things didn't turn out like that... Technically, we still aren't done with moving all my stuff in either." She grinned, "As clear as my mind is now, I think I'll still leave all of that to you, for my entertainment."