Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15501-15550 of 16238

over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
i got it. the photos are very pretty.. must work on mine soon.. ;)
deck it, its 530am and now i only remember i must get up at 10am on freakin' sunday!
bedtime it is.. i'll be back tonight.

goodnight! ;)
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
LOL, what are they for?
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
Hi girls! Love your Dannii! Very pretty! & I agree, beautiful icon!

How are you girls?!
hey guys! how are we today?

@dannii: its a secret, shush! ;D
oh damn lol

hey! how are you? :)
hey sweetie! *hugs*

nah, you and jenna of course will each have one. jenna's very advance birthday pressie too, lol! ;D

i'm good, and you?
last edited over a year ago
Hi girls. Daylight savings time so we jumped ahead an hour. I hate losing an hour. lol.
I'm okay :)

Freezing though!

Can't you even give us a clue? :P
you're freezing and it's hot as hades here. polar opposites of the world. ;)

nope, no clue yet.. you'll find out eventually. ;D

DST ended in US already jenna? thanks for that info, important when ncis comes back. i have to revert to the 12 hour time difference now.

when is DST ending in UK dannii? oh and wish your Mum and Nan a Happy Mothering Sunday from us. :)
I have no idea, I'll have to ask lol

I will! :)
I used to love working on a nightshifts when DST ends. I worked 11 hours but got paid for 12. ;D

All i know is that DST ends in March. hang on I'll google. ;)
got it. DST starts on March 31 Easter Sunday and ends on October 27 in UK/Ireland. I have it the other way around. Should be starts in spring and ends in Fall.
bedtime. nightey-nite! ;)
hello ladies! popping up for a bit. gonna be up bright and early tomorrow. we have a fashion show.. my last one. its mens week! gonna be seing abs and nice shoulders and good looking male models. these are the times that i do like my job. ;)

how are you?
Hi girls. Been working on schoolwork & of course attending classes. How are ya'll?
DID YOU SEE THE NEW SPOILER????

I CAN'T EVEN THINK!
hey dannii! *hugs* i have seen it. and i have been thinking about it. It seems to be connecting two people, since it reads that one is hiding a secret and another one's reaction to it when they found out. I'm hoping it has something to do with Ziva's big reveal (funny how they use "big" on both spoilers, and also since it's not yet revealed it is henceforth still considered a 'secret'.

Is Ziva's big reveal and one team member's hiding a secret one and the same?

If the finale's arc will have something to do with Bodnar then it will deffo has ziva (and tony) with it.

So does the spoiler means tony and ziva? doesn't sound too far-fetch isn't it? ;)

how are you?
I've been reading theories that it might have to do with a job change for Ziva and obviously Tony is going to react to that the most, in my opinion. But it could be something else entirely. The waiting is making me uncomfortable already!

I'm good apart from that, you? :)
a job change for ziva as a neutral story line for her since she hasn't renewed her contract as of yet? plausible.. but i'm not sold on this. I'm confident she will sign up. it's just a matter of money figures, how much raise is she getting, extras, etc..

i'm dyin to know the 'reveal' in these spoilers but half of me doesn't want to, knowing means where nearing the season finale.. no not yet. :(

i'm good, feet are so sore, fashion show run til nearly 2am here. just got home in time for the new pope.
my 2nd papal watch. first one was benedict. i was too young for John paul though he's my favorite. plus also we're kinda rooting for the Filipino cardinal to take the seat. But all is well with the new one, has a kind face.

its effin' 5 past. bed i must go. got the full weekend off, yay!
i'll be back tonight! mwaahh.. goodnight! ;)
hi guys! ;)
Hey how are you? :)
What spoiler? I've not been on girls so I haven't seen it!?

How are you?
They said that a member of the team is keeping a BIG secret and the reveal will lead up to one of the best episodes ever. Plus, they said we need to look out for [spoiler's] reaction!

But THEN the Chasing Ghosts press release came out!

THE NCIS TEAM INVESTIGATES A NAVY RESERVIST’S MISSING HUSBAND WHILE TONY IS SHOCKED TO DISCOVER HOW ZIVA IS COPING WITH HER FATHER’S DEATH, ON “NCIS,” TUESDAY, APRIL 9

CHEAT TWEET: Trouble in Tiva paradise? Tony suspects Ziva is planning to avenge her father’s death #NCIS 4/9 8pm ET/PT

“Chasing Ghosts” – When a Navy reservist returns home to find her husband missing and her living room covered in blood, she turns to the NCIS team to bring him home. Meanwhile, Tony suspects that Ziva is planning a risky move to avenge her father’s death, on NCIS, Tuesday, April 9 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

DYING!
I just read this now.. at least were right about one thing, the secret is between tony and ziva!

now i can.. *faints*
I seriously don't know what to think at this point!
Hi dannii! *hugs*

i had to step back for a few minutes. i was effin' screaming and flailing like mad!

i don't even know if its good or bad news but screw me sideways its a tony and ziva arc! GG said that now there is season 11 the bodnar arc will spill over to it, what if the final phoof will be ziva somewhere in another part of the world chasing bodnar and tony is following her? or better yet, its both of them off the grid and chasing bodnar? torture in hell will be nothing compared to us during the hiatus!
Hey! *hugs*

Me too, I was actually shaking!

I'm really hoping it affects them in a positive way because it says that Tony is shocked in Chasing Ghosts, not pissed off or whatever but I just hope they're not playing us like they normally do. I seriously don't think my heart could take it. I have all these theories about Tony chasing after Ziva to Berlin, so I'm trying to calm myself down LOL.
I'm sure it will be positive, that whatever is going to happen will drive them even closer. it's the "how" that is killing me! plus they never used "tiva" in spoilers before, have they? suddenly they're all over it. makes me happy and nervous all at once!

I'm not sure right now if i'm happy getting that spoiler now and then waiting for almost a month for it! i'm gonna go crazy!

i could almost taste canon! *flails*
I don't think they have mentioned it before? Like we've had 'Tony is jealous blah blah blah' in press releases before but I don't think 'TIVA' has ever appeared.

I'm going mad already and it hasn't even been a day!
i've been alternating between moaning and squealing and then fangirling and squeeing! my mother had to throw a pillow at me to shut me up!
knowing for a day? try 2 hours! how are we suppose to survive til april 9??
I honestly do not know LMAO. It's too much!
you, me and almost 99% of the fandom!

how are you? ;)
What a spoiler?! Not sure what to think?
hi guys!

still not over that spoiler. i wan to stop thinking about it but i can't, its driving me nuts!
Hi guys :)

Me neither. Did you see my collection of spoilers post, Jax?
hey guys!

I did see them! I was in awe after. It was like we all know what's been said, but when you put them all together like that, you would notice immediately the pattern and its clear and coming true! Somehow it's all making sense and you understand GG more. (and love him more every day)
I saved your post and added the chasing ghosts one plus that early spoiler about secrets. I want to look back into all of them and maybe i can pinpoint the episode or episodes which they happened. something to do over the dreaded hiatus. ;)

how are you ladies?

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY!! ;)
Hey :)

I'm okay thank you, how are you? :)

Happy St Paddy's Day!

haha i was supposed to be born today lol
Happy St Patrick's Day girls! =)
hey ladies! I won't have to work early on wednesday, woohoo!!

fingers cross it stays that way. ;)

how are you guys?
Hi girls. Really been working on lots of schoolwork. I feel so overwhelmed with school.
Good episode tonight girls! So many great moments, tears at the end!
hey guys!

great episode! never a dull moment. and i swear the only episode that had me crying at the start. i wanna hug Dex when Ted got shot and he looks so confused. :'(
Hey :)

I know, Dex was amazing!
Dex=best dog ever!

& today is someone's very special birthday! =D Happy Birthday Dannii! I love you lots & a so blessed to have met you!! I hope today & this whole year is just as amazing as you are!
Dex=best dog ever!

& today is someone's very special birthday! =D Happy Birthday Dannii! I love
To the most amazing, strongest girl I have ever met!

Happy Birthday Snookums! *hugs* ;D
last edited over a year ago
To the most amazing, strongest girl I have ever met! 

Happy Birthday Snookums!  *hugs* ;D
Guys, I really don't know what to say. Thank you and I love you so much! I am so happy and fortunate to have you both in my life! :)
big smile
oh and someone want you to have this
oh and someone want you to have this
That made me smile! :D

Thank you! :D
I'm changing my icon to Dex! ;D

i am so in love with this episode! due to the limited space on my phone i only have Housekeeping and Canary in there. Gonna add this! ;)

side note: Ziva is scaring me with this Ilan hunt. She's really getting obsessed with it!