Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 201-250 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Alright then.... *He then ignited his arm with Aoi Hono's flames* Let's do this then... *He then began to listen as he began to move as he fired a small fireball from his hand*
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
"Hmm... Let's see where I can start.." Kairi slashed through the fireball with the pole in an instant, the fire burning the pole slightly. "This poor pole isn't going to last till' the end, huh?" She thought.
"I'm sure you've heard of the Akamine Clan at least once before... We were a family of assassins who served basically the same purpose as Night Raid to the resistance." Kairi swiftly moved behind Katsuki and attempted to sweep the pole below his feet with intent to trip him. "You know how they say that in a battle of two Imperial Arms, with the intent to kill, one is bound to die? My family was the first to break that.. because not a single one of them had an Imperial Arm."
last edited over a year ago
Katsuki: *He jumped back to avoid the pole's sweep* Is that so? You know, it raises the question... Are you a better killer if you're able to do so without the use of an Imperial Arm? *He said in a slightly fascinated way* So it makes me wonder, would you really need an imperial arm? *After he jumped back, he fired a small crescent shaped flaming projectile from his arm*
"Hmm... Well, I think a lot of factors would have to play into it if you really want to get to the point where you dont need an Imperial Arm." Kairi jumped over the flame projectile to dodge it. "With every Imperial Arm we collected, no one in the Akamine Clan were ever compatible.. and I believe that's something that played into their strength." While she was still in the air, she attempted to land a hit on Katsuki, doing a downward slash. "But, with me... Although I was one of the weaker links of the family, I was also the first to ever have good compatiblity with an Imperial Arm.. Kurai."
Katsuki: Hmm.... Weaker link....... *He then moved to the side to dodge the downward attack* No... I think you're looking at it from the wrong angle.... I doubt that you're a weaker link.... You could argue that you were weaker with base weaponry, but you're stronger with the power of an imperial Arm... Your compatibility to Kurai, that's what makes you strong.
"You think so?" Kairi gently rested her head against the pole, "Hmm, although none of them saw me as below them, I guess just simply being around them made me feel weak in a sense... But, seeing it in that way.." She had a small smile, "I guess there wasn't really a reason for me to feel like that."
Katsuki: Exactly. No matter what anyone says.... You're always strong... It doesn't always have to chalk to physical strength, but the strength of your will.... *He pointed to her chest* The strength of your heart...
"The strength of my heart, huh?" Kairi giggled a little bit, "It's a little funny... You know, the flame of your heart and the strength of mine.. I guess we both have something we need to pay attention to, hm?"
Katsuki: Mm, that's right. We've both got things to pay attention to.... Not to mention, I think we both still have quite a bit to learn.
"Mhm! And I'm sure we will learn a lot.." Kairi smirked, "For starters, I'm still not done seeing how long you can last.. Of course, I don't want to push you to your limit, but I wanna see how much you can do!" Kairi said, charging back at Katsuki, attempting to swing in another hit with the pole.
Katsuki: *He jumped back, then taking to the air* Then let's see if you can take these. * He said firing a few fireball projectiles alongside his crescent shaped projectiles as well*
"Ah doubling it up, huh?" Kairi jumped over a few of the projectiles and used the pole to block and slash through the others, which ultimately burned the pole a bit more and caused it to split in two. "Heh, I think I can deal with this.." She spun one of the halves in her hand before throwing it towards Katsuki, then doing the same with the other half of the pole.
Katsuki: *He caught the first half that was thrown in his left hand, then deflecting the second half using his half.* I got to admit, not a bad tactic. Though, we're probably gonna have to get another staff now.. Seems like I did more than I intended to it...
"Heh, well I guess we can't underestimate your flames, hm?" Kairi grinned, "I can always try going without the staff, maybe practice how well I can dodge."
Katsuki: You sure? Alright then.... I'll have to apologize ahead of time if I hurt you though.... [I'll need to be careful.. This is a sparring session after all, she has no weapon...] *He then ran close to her, and created a wall of flame in front of him* [Please dodge, please dodge!]
Kairi quickly rolled over to the side to completely dodge the wall of of fire. "If you're really concerned about hurting me, we don't have to. But, I promise you can trust me!" Kairi said as she then got close enough behind him, then swinging her leg over to his head.
Katsuki: ......... *He blocked her leg* Hm, alright then. Then you should be on the look out for my defenses. *Hw said as he created a ring of fire around him*
Kairi immediately backed up from Katsuki as he made the fire ring. "Oh? To be honest, it already impresses me how long you've been able to keep up without your arm reverting to the other form.."
As she moved back, she tried to observe the situation, "But, now how do I approach him with the ring of fire..? I don't have the staff so it's impossible for me to land anything while keeping my range... I can always...... No, there's no point.. I guess there's only one way to go about this." Kairi dashed towards him, and then moved behind him in a instant. She jumped into the air and tried to land another kick but this time from above.
Katsuki: [I hadn't even paid attention, but yeah.. I've been able to maintain Aoi Hono in this form for quite a bit of time without it transforming.] Of course. My defenses aren't done from there... *The ring of fire around him turned into a upward rising pillar*
It was difficult for her to dodge but Kairi moved back her leg to avoid the fire and quickly moved back when she landed on the ground. "Oooo, a fire pillar, I like it.."
"I'm only realizing now how much of a counter Katsuki would be to me... With the flames surrounding him like this, he has no shadow.. Even if I were to use my own shadow, the moment it comes in contact with his flames, they'll only be eaten.. My only good option is to take on whatever he brings next and wait for a good opening.. I'll know what to do then." She thought to herself.
"You're really eating up my options, huh? You can't keep that pillar up for long, can you?" Kairi asked, as she slowly walked around him, focusing to watch for her next opening.
Katsuki: Hm, it'd be draining to keep the pillar up for long. So of course I'd have to- *Just then, he felt something. He put his hand over right eye as his pillar came down* Shit, still?!! *He could feel Aoi Hono working against him as he had a knee down to the ground* [Even if I don't use the arm... You're still fighting me.... I need to be careful, if I lose control here.... Not only will I hurt Kairi, but I'll end up likely destroying HQ. That's not all..... If I lose control, I'll end up activating my trump card subconsciously..... Damn it! This is the last thing we need!]
"Katsu??!" Kairi grew concerned and immediately went up to him. She kneeled down and placed her hand his shoulder, "Katsu, Is everything ok?? Maybe it wasn't such a great idea that I had you go for so long...."
Katsuki: No.... It's not your fault Kairi... I thought even without using the demon arm that I'd get past Aoi Hono's side effect... But, I guess that's just something that just stays with me.... Damn....
"Aoi Hono's side effect? What do you mean? You haven't told me about this before.." Kairi frowned as she looked at him, "I still can't help but feel bad about it.."
Katsuki: ...... *He closed his visible eye, then sighing* Honestly... I was hoping that I could save this explanation for another time..... Hoping that it would never come to it.... The demon arm to Aoi Hono.... It isn't for show.... Aoi Hono is pretty much like a demon inside of me. I learned about it's trump card effect a while back.... If I used it.... If used for too long... It causes incredible mental damage.... Which...... Would explain my amnesia....Though, I may not use the trump card..... Aoi Hono is an incredibly risky Imperial Arm... I've been to able it mostly, but.... I guess it wasn't prolonged use of the arm... Perhaps it's the flames themselves....
"Katsu...." Kairi looked down, "Even when you're in this condition with your Imperial Arm, it doesn't stop you from fighting besides Night Raid.. I mean, there has to be some sort of way to fix this, right? There has to be some sort of way to maybe build compatibility with the demon, right...? That way you won't have to to through moments like this...."
Katsuki: If there is..... Even I'm not sure right now.. *His flames deactivated* [This Imperial Arm is such a mystery at times... But, Kairi might be right... There has to be some way to keep Aoi Hono in a good spot.. But... How?!]
"Then, for now let's worry about figuring that out later.." Kairi stood up and held out her hand so he can stand back up again, "Maybe we should stop here so you can relax a little bit." She looked to the side, "I know you say it's not my fault, but maybe I should've had you take things more slowly... That way this could've been avoided.."
Katsuki: Stop faulting yourself... None of it is your fault. *He stood up as he finally got full control back. He then did a soft chop on her head* I should've been more transparent about the whole thing. You're truly a good person Kairi, you truly have a heart of gold.
"But- ..." Kairi had her mouth open for a brief second before she just cut off her sentence. She looked to the side, blushing a bit. "R- Right... Thank you, Katsu. I really just want to make sure you're ok.."
"Sis... You used to always ramble about romance and having a liking towards someone.. Even though I always listened, I never really understood it, but... I think.. I think I know what you meant now...." She thought.
Katsuki: I'm gonna be alright... It's gonna be tough, that I can say for sure... But, I know I can make it happen... And when I do... *He kneeled beside her, then taking her hand into both of his own* I want you at my side.. Would I be able to have you on that?
"K- Katsu..." When he kneeled down, Kairi's face began to flush red, millions of butterflies fluttering in her stomach. "I-.." Slowly, she was beginning to finally make sense of her feelings, then nodding happily, "Of course, Katsu.. I promise you I'll be at your side.. Always."
Katsuki: *He then gave her a warm smile* Thanks Kairi..... Hey.... Think we'd be able to get out for a bit? Maybe, do a little marketplace wandering. Who knows... Maybe I'll find a thing for you.. *He said jokingly* Kidding... Well, I am... But I'm also not.
Kairi giggled at his little joke, "Sure, Katsu, I think we can go out! Just give me a moment to get ready. Who knows, maybe I'll find a thing for you too... or I don't know.. Maybe, I already have?" She said, leaving him to wonder which 'thing' she actually meant as she went to her room to get ready.
Katsuki: Already have? *He said scratching his head* [What did... She mean by that?] *He then headed to his own room to get himself ready as well* [Seriously.. What could she have meant by that? I don't want to overthink this again..] *After he got himself ready, he waited outside in front of HQ*
Kairi got to her room and closed the door, leaning her back against it. She spoke to herself, "Damn it, Katsuki.. making me feel all types of ways with all that.... But how should I even go about telling him now..?"
Afterward, she got ready, changing into something more casual than her usual attire. Once she was done, she went to the front of HQ to meet with Katsuki. "Katsu! Im ready!"
Katsuki: *He then stood up and looked at her* Hm, I've got to admit. Seeing you in such a casual outfit like that.. It's quite.... Different if I may say so. Looks cute on ya.
Kairi wore a purple-ish sweatshirt and a black skirt to go along with it and keep it simple. She smiled, "Thank you.. I thought I'd take this chance to wear something slightly different, so I did..! You ready to head out?
Katsuki: Yeah, let's get going... *He then began to lead the way, heading into the capital marketplace* The way the capital is always alive... It's a wonderful sight to see, that's for sure.. Now..... Where to start? Hmm.....
Kairi walked along with Katsuki, looking around the marketplace, "It's always so fascinating to experience no matter how many times you come here.. Hmmm, how about we start with clothing? Usually that's always an easy point to start at."
Katsuki: *He nodded* Yeah, you're right.. An updated wardrobe is usually a good idea. I should probably get some hooded cloaks. I'll need them for future mission. *He then walked with Kairi, heading to a clothing store* Hmm.... Cloaks.... Cloaks....
Kairi raised an eyebrow at him, "It's not much of an updated wardrobe if we just look for cloaks!" She took his hand, taking him to a different section of the clothing store. "We can get the cloaks a little later, I wanna see dressed in something a little more different.. What's more of your style?"
Katsuki: *He then thought about it* I.... I don't really know... I've never really had much of a preference to clothing style.
"Hmm, alright thenn how about this... Is there anything you've maybe wanted to try?" Kairi asked. "Or we can always just randomly put something together..!"
"Funny because it used to be sis asking me all these questions.. Now, it feels like I'm taking her place." She thought.
Katsuki: Hmm...... I mean, we could put something together until it comes together... Perhaps it'll work out if we keep doing it.
"Alright, and I'm sure there's a dressing room we could use somewhere too.." Kairi said, then beginning to search for options for Katsuki. "Maybe we can try putting something together thats a little more casual and then something else a little more formal?"
Katsuki: Casual, then formal.... Alright then... Let's get to it then. [A new style huh.... I had never even thought much of it before... Or....... Maybe I did... One time before.] *He looked alongside her beginning to look at different options* I guess anything with long sleeves is out of the question..... Mmm.... *He saw a black sleeveless shirt* This may be an answer here...
"Ooo, yeah that work well. How about this too?" Kairi then showed him two different pairs of pants, one were black shorts with a white stripe on either side, and then another which were just simple dark jeans. "There's probably other color options as well but which would you like?"
Katsuki: Hmm..... *He looked between the two, then pointing to the dark jeans* If I may be honest, I think that'll go perfectly.
"Alright, the jeans it is! We can keep shoes as is since those are more of a hassle to go through.." Kairi put away the shorts and held onto the jeans. "We can look for the formal outfit now since that's a bit more easier. We could maybe find a a button up shirt and a blazer over top." She sweatdropped, "Though if there ever comes a point where we're in trouble for whatever reason, both would probably get destroyed.."