Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 151-200 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: Not to mention..... *He then thought about it* I guess me confessing that might be in poor taste at the moment.... So, I do apologize. *He said as he scratched the back of his head*
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Kairi shook her head, "No, no! You don't have to apologize. If anything it's kinda cute... Just.. Gimme a little time to make sense of my own feelings. Alright?" She said with a soft smile.
Katsuki: Alright, I can do that.... I'm gonna get some shut eye..... With everything that's happened today, I think it'll be good to recuperate... You could get some rest too while you get your feelings sorted... G'night. *He said as he headed to his room*
Kairi nodded, "Of course.. Goodnight!" She went into her room, getting ready to go to sleep. She laid down on her bed, "I can't deny that my feelings with Katsu.. The comfort I feel with him, it's definitely something different.... But after everything with Noah, it's hard to wrap my head around any of it......" She sighed, "Sister, I wish you were still here with me to help, you know more about any of this than I do..." She thought to herself. She later fell asleep, oversleeping a bit into the morning.

Katsuki: *Waking up the next morning, he headed out back to train* I wonder...... If I can learn to harness Aoi Hono's power without the arm... I need to focus then.... *He then sat in a meditating position* In order to do that, I'll probably need to manipulate the flames, but doing so without the use of the demonic form... *He closed his eyes*
last edited over a year ago
Kairi later woke up and briefly headed to kitchen to grab something quick to eat. "Hm, I wonder if Katsu's awake yet..." She went to look for him, later finding him out back. "Already up and training is he, huh?" She smiled softly as she leaned against a wall and silently watched him to let him keep his concentration.
Katsuki: Focus the natural energy of the blue flames..... Instead of focusing the demonic nature.... Focus the nature of the flames... *His right hand began to light up in blue flame for a few seconds, before assuming its demonic form* No, not good enough. *He then reverted the arm to normal again* Aoi Hono isn't just a demonic arm.... I need to focus...... *He then closed his eyes again, his right arm began to light up in blue flames again* The only trade off, I won't be able to ignite with the claws.... I'll have standard flame manipulation.... *His arm then turned into its demonic form again* At least, I will as soon as I can get used to it. *He then returned his arm to normal again*
Kairi admired it all the way through. At the end she finally approached Katsuki, gently clapping, "Your Imperial Arm never fails to fascinate me.. I didn't think it could be possible to use the abilities separately." She then sat down in front of him, handing him an apple she grabbed from the kitchen, "Maybe if you eat a little something something, it can help ya out a little bit."
Katsuki: Hehe, Aoi Hono is a bit to get used to though.. Of course I won't have all of the enhancements of the demonic arm, I think just being able to use it as a standard manipulation will also help in its own way. *He then got the apple she was handing him* Thanks, perhaps you're right on that..
Kairi gently touched his right arm which still felt warm from the flames. "Who knows, maybe one day we could be stranded for whatever reason.. Standard flame manipulation can help in terms of warmth and even cooking.." She giggled, "Heh, though that's just one of the peaceful ways it could help out."
Katsuki: An oddly specific scenario.... But, again you're right. Truth be told I haven't really found any peaceful applications for my power... Then again.... That's just the way fire is... It burns and brings chaos more than anything..
"Fire is quite uncontrollable but its what makes it so chaotic. If you continue to learn tame it and use it without the other form, I'm positive you'll be able to find plenty of peaceful uses. Besides, there's more than just the fire you produce..." Kairi pointed to his heart. "There's a fire in your heart, in everyone's heart.. And that's the one fire you never want to take out."
Katsuki: The fire in my heart huh.... [Why does that sound so...... Familiar?] Yeah, you're right about that... That fire.... It's what drives us. As long as that flame burns, then we'll always be able to move forward. Those words..... A man in a mask told me that once before.....
Kairi nodded, "Mhm, and it's up to you what that flame truly means. But, a man in a mask, hm?" She tilted her head, "Is this more of your memories coming back to you?"
Katsuki: Yeah, though it's a kind of smaller memory though... I woke up in a hut, and he fed me.... He wore a cloak and a mask... He never gave me his name.... Claiming that his identity was dead to everyone... I used to think he was just... Some strange person... He was someone that did grow on me though.... He taught me to survive in nature... Before one day.... I never seen him again....
"Identity that was dead to everyone.. To be honest, that phrase reminds me of myself a bit... Was this after the incident with Enzo?" Kairi asked. "Who knows, maybe this man is still out there somewhere."
Katsuki: *He nodded* Yeah, it was... I.... Before it all came down, I got my friend... Iliana.... I got her body out of there... I took off into the forest,.. I took her body, I buried her..... My body was malnourished..... Hell, I thought I would've been dead at that point.... Then, I woke up and that's when I met him.... At this point, it's been years since I've even seen him. I want to hope he's still out there, want to hope he's alright.
Kairi frowned, "I know this is all of the past, but it still saddens and angers me so much about what you had to experience all because of Enzo.. But, this man you met... He seems like a wise person. If he's still out there somewhere, I'm sure that he's ok. With everything that we take care of now, who knows, maybe you'll come across him once again."
Katsuki: *He took a bite out of the apple* Perhaps.... As I grew up, I came to think that he was no pushover.... "Perhaps when we see each other again, you'll have matured... Maybe you'll even have understood your power." Hm, that was the day I first discovered Aoi Hono.... At least, consciously...
"It seems you've learned a lot from him... And now look how far you've come with Aoi Hono!" Kairi stood up and held out her hand to help Katsuki up, "And if we get a little more fuel and energy in your body, you can keep training, and working on isolating the flame manipulation! I'm sure he'd be very impressed.." She smiled, "..and I'm sure it'll help that flame in your heart stay lit."
Katsuki: *He took her hand as she helped him up* Yeah, I'm gonna make sure that flame stays lit... *He then looked at her with a determined smile* Alright then!
Kairi felt her heart skip a beat, seeing him with his determined smiled. She blushed immediately after and quickly turned away. "C- Come so I can make you something to eat and you can go back to training after.. Maybe I'll even join you." She said before walking to the kitchen.
Katsuki: I'd like that. *He then made his way to the kitchen, following her. He then sat down as she went to the kitchen* ....... *He then closed his eyes, remembering the when he woke up in the hut*
*Flashback, 6 years ago*
Katsuki: .........
Masked man: So, you were able to wake up.... Good. I was hoping this meal wouldn't have been for nothing...
*Katsuki didn't say much, but he began to eat the food that was prepared*
Masked man: If I had to guess, you haven't had food for a couple of days... *He looked at Katsuki, who didn't stop eating* Also, I'm sorry about your eye and your friend....
Katsuki: ..... Iliana.... W-Where is she? I need to-
Masked man: You don't need to worry, I.... Made her burial.... That was your intention.... Was it not?
Katsuki: ..... But why? That wasn't your responsibility...
Masked man: Usually that's left to the family.... So.... It was yours then?
Katsuki: I..... I was the only other family she had left....
Masked man: Is that so? Did you lose your eye protecting her?
Katsuki: ........ Old man......
Masked man: I can feel it on you.... You've killed.... However, it wasn't planned.
Katsuki: He killed her...
Masked man: Then you've helped to rid the world of the rot that it has.... So, other than bringing the girl to a burial.... You don't have a place to go back to... If you did, you'd be asking me to get you back there.... What's your story?
Katsuki: I'm an orphan.... Got adopted, our caretaker was abusive.... Looked at us like nothing but slaves...
Masked man: ..... I see, it must've been hell...
Katsuki: He killed her, next thing I know..... The house was burning down in blue flames....
Masked man: Blue huh? Interesting....
*Reality*
Katsuki: ...... [I'm gonna see you again, I'm going to find out who you are....]
Kairi quickly got to work, cooking up a meal for the both of them and the rest of Night Raid. When she finished she laid out a bowl of miso soup and another place of rice with an omelette over the top right in front of Katsuki. She gently tapped the top of Katsuki's head for him to open his eyes, "You can open up your eyes, the food's done. !"
Katsuki: *He did just that, opening his eyes and looking at the food* Whoa! Seriously, you can nail the presentation on some food every time! And I bet it tastes even better! *He said as he got a bite of it* Ah! And that it does!!
Kairi prepared her own serving and sat down in front of Katsuki. She smiled, "Aww, you always have such positive reactions to my food, it always makes me so happy! I made enough for everyone so hopefully the others enjoy it as much as you do." She said, beginning to eat as well.
Katsuki: I'm sure they will.... Hey, I know.... Perhaps.... One day, when this whole thing is over.... Maybe you could open up a restaurant or something.... You make such amazing food, I wouldn't doubt you could spread that even further.
"Ooh, you really think so? I never really thought about it, but now that you bring it up, that's not such a bad idea.. Hehe, maybe you could help me out to spread the word with how much you enjoy it.~" Kairi said.
Katsuki: Yeah? I'll be more than happy to spread the word. I'd need to make posters and help to get it advertised.. I'll even shout it from the rooftops to get the word out there.
Kairi giggled, "Aw, you wouldn't have to do that for me but it's cute to imagine.."
Leone then peeked her head into the kitchen, "Ooh, is that breakfast I smell?" She then walked in as she saw Katsuki and Kairi, "Oh you two are back from your mission! How did it go?"
Katsuki: Leone! Heh, it wasn't without its ups and downs let me tell you that... But... All in all, the problem's been solved.
Kairi just continued eating her food, nodding in agreement with Katsuki.
"Ah, at least it's now over with!" Leone began to eat her own food. "You know, I overheard a little something from Lubb about Katsu having a thing for Kairi.. Hmm, is that true?" She said with a smirk, teasing them.
Kairi almost choked on her food as she said that, "Is everyone just suddenly in on this now!?"
Katsuki: Overheard.......... You must mean you ever so slightly eavesdropped on our conversation......... Anyway.... It's just good that we made it home safe.... *He said, trying his best to dodge answering*
"Hehe maybe I did, but I can't just let juicy information slide like that!" Leone nudged his arm with her elbow, "So, don't go avoiding my question like that, Katsuu.. You gotta let me into these little secrets."
Kairi sweatdropped, "Would it really be much of a secret if I'm sitting right here.."
Katsuki: What's this about a secret now? All I can say is, we went on a mission. Things happened, if you choose to interpret as anything more or less.. I can't stop you. [Still, Kairi has to figure out the way she feels.... I need her to be sure first..]
"Hmmm, I'll take that.. But, I'm going to keep my eyes on you two cuties though.~" Leone finished up her food and stood up. "I sense something promising.." She said, then leaving the two alone once again.
Kairi looked down at her own food, blinking a couple times, "How... How did she finish so quickly?"
Katsuki: She truly is like an animal... I guess she's not a lioness for nothing huh.... Anyway, you don't think I said too much did I?
Kairi giggled and shook her head, "No, I think you gave them just enough information that'll keep em' on their toes. But, I'm sure we won't have to worry about the others too much anyways. Don't worry, you'll have my response soon enough.."
Katsuki: Alright.... And... Don't worry, no matter the response... I promise you, that I'll be here. *He said as he slowly began to finish his food* So gooooddd!!
Kairi smiled, "I'm happy to have someone so supportive by my side.. Heh, and someone who enjoys my food so much." She then ate her final bites, putting away all of the dishes. "See, now that you have some more energy in your system, you can train for awhile longer!"
Katsuki: Yeah, perhaps now I should be able to sustain the flames without the demon arm coming through.. Thanks a bunch Kairi. *He said with a warm smile and a grin now on his face*
"Of course! Now what are you waiting for?? Let's go so you can keep practicing!" She said before grabbing his hand and taking them back to the back.
Katsuki: *After he went back with Kairi, he then stood in the center with his eyes closed* Here goes nothing.... *He then began to show thr flames on his arm* ........ *The flames then began to wrap around his arm* Alright... *His arm was staying without the demon arm for more time* I think I've began to get it now.
Joy rushed through Kairi, her eyes brightening as she watched Katsuki gain better control. "See, I knew you'd be able to get the hang of it! If you keep routine of this, you'll have complete control in no time!
Katsuki: Yeah.... [At least then.... I won't have to worry too much about the mind altering side effects..... I'm gonna leave that at a huge hope though.] *He then did away with the flames on his arm, keeping it's normal state* I'll be in control.... Then I'll have truly harnessed Aoi Hono's power....
"If you can keep hold of it long enough and handle it well, you may even fool some of your enemies and make them think that's the full extent of your power... And when they least expect it.." Kairi almost practically disappeared and reappeared behind Katsuki, peeking over his right shoulder. "Poof! That's when you can use the claw! But, maybe that's just personal preference.. I like having an element of surprise.~"
Katsuki: Heh, I like that approach. Besides, you can't be an assassin without the element of surprise. Thankfully, the only people that know of its claw form are you guys and my enemies that can't speak on it. With that, the element of surprise will stay on our side.
"Mhm!" Kairi then moved so she's in front of him again, "Even I'd say that I still have a small element of surprise that no one in Night Raid is probably aware of. Well, I wouldn't say it's necessarily an element of surprise.. But, it's a misconception many have about my Imperial Arms outside of my clan... Though with how comfortable I've already gotten with you, maybe one day I'll tell you."
Katsuki: Seems like there's quite a bit I'm gonna learn about you one day... Well, either way... *He then smiled warmly* I can't wait to learn as much as I can about you Kairi.
Kairi blushed a bit. "Every time he's smiled at me today, I always get the feeling of butterflies in my stomach and I've only started to notice this more ever since yesterday.... Damn it, Katsuki!" She thought.
She returned the smile, "Heh, that's cute.. Though, you've practically told me as much as you can remember so far about your past, but I feel like the most I've ever told you was just about Noah.... Here, why don't we do this?" Kairi grabbed a long wooden pole that was just laying around. "Come at me and let's see how long you can last without your arm turning to its demon form! You can trust me to dodge your attacks and in the meantime, I'll tell you a bit more about myself."