Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15701-15750 of 16238

over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
Hi girls! <3
over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys!
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Hey!
hi dannii! *hugs* good weekend so far?
Yep, great, you? :)
not too bad. got over the pink eye. lazy day. slept. Went out with family for brother's belated birthday dinner, his birthday is april 10. we rarely go out as a complete unit it so its fun! ;D

I was panicking because I have a heavy schedule on wednesday and i realized then that Berlin wont be showing til next week. No matter how much i say that i'm taking all of it in stride, its starting to affect me! oh this is going to be bad.. I don't think I felt this way last year.
I hope it gets better soon!

I think it's sending us all loopy! HAHA. Promo soon as well!
tell me about it! especially since they're hitting us right, left and centre with all these spoilers. well, we still have a little over than a week before we all swoon and die.

Did I read that right that Schenk and Cardea wrote Revenge? please no snarky tony and ziva please! especially if we get really good scenes in Berlin.

Terence O' Hara is directing Berlin. *happy dance* ;D
I'm a bit miffed as to them write the episode straight after Berlin, but hey, they might surprise us! :)

Plus Gina and Scott writing! It's gonna be gold!

(I always feel weird writing 'Gina and Scott' because it's not like I know them personally, but I just can't write their surnames because that feels weird too! Ugh. LOL.)
well, they're a part of the NCIS family just like we are. ;)

off to bed i must go, its 530am. eek!

goodnight! mwaah! ;D
Hello girls. Busy day trying to get everything situated for school. Lots of stuff going on... had a scientific report, an english portfolio (which equaled 84 pages), 2 art assignments and more. So that all has kept me very busy.
Art assignments? I thought you were doing nursing? :S
hi guys! kinda easy day today but i was a starvin' marvin! didn't have lunch til 5pm! i had a cheesesteak, crispy pork steak and rice, large french fries, 2 glasses of coke medium, a peach mango pie and an chocolate fudge sundae! me hungry much? i've never eaten that much in one sitting, and finished it all!
Hey!

Oh my gosh haha!
hey sweetie! *hugs*

i got up at 12noon. client was at 1pm, needless to say i had to forgo breakfast/lunch. i alway keep a small bag of sweets in my bag but i've used them all up last week. No bottled water either. The one client turned out to be two and instead of ending at 3pm, it ended at 5pm. I was shaking by the time i got to the fast-food chain from so much hunger. No wonder i get tummy aches, i gorged on meals after starving for hours! but by golly that meal was so worth it! The cheesesteaks are marvelous!

Pet peeve for the day: found out that my shop stopped selling Mark and Spencers food products (shudders!) and replaced them with Waitrose. Where am i suppose to get my gingersnaps now?? *cries*

any good food products from Waitrose?
You should take fruit or something :)

I don't shop there, so I don't really know :/
they have everything from cereals to juices. I'll try the tea biscuits tomorrow. i still swear by jacob's and tesco's ;D

my M&S mallow tea cakes *bawls* how am i suppose to live now?

and Percy Pigs!

i ate all the bananas yesterday. Unfortunately fruits like apples, oranges and grapes are really expensive here. same goes for strawberries and other berries, not only expensive but rare too.

I'll start packing some tea biscuits or small cookies in my bag.

I didn't realized we replied to the same post about the fandom's anger over mcgee is getting annoying. i tried to scroll past it but i just couldn't help myself. i have to say something because what they think the reason about why we are upset at Mcgee is all wrong.

I have my reason for next week for being absent on wednesday and half of thursday. sine i've used up the sick card last week. (well, it was true this time) i have an "appointment" with the city hall on wednesday, then they "canceled" the appointment or that the person i was suppose to see was out sick or something and they asked me to come back on thursday morning instead. plausible?

LOL, I haven't had Percy Pigs in ages!

It's getting silly now, like, why do we need to justify our reasoning in the first place? The episode is over now, and we're probably not gonna hear anything about next episode anyway.

I think that could work :)
Same thing, I tried scrolling past it but it was pulling me back. I just have to say my piece once and for all then that's it. end of story.

I looooove percy pigs! and percy pig and friends! I can eat a big bag in under 10 minutes. It's addicting, like jellybeans! ;D

I was saving that for the finale but we'll see what the schedule is next week, i'll know more by monday. I can even sacrifice wednesday, but i have to get thursday morning free. I need to fangirl wednesday night til the wee hours of the morning!

the life of a fangirl is very taxing.. *sigh*
last edited over a year ago
@Dannii – Yup believe it or not Art (which is considered an arts & humanity elective) has to be taken. As well as a computer class, a college success class, math, two English, 2 pysch and then normal “nursing” classes. Crazy huh!?

@Jax- Did you enjoy your meal? No wonder you were starving though! I adore strawberries and watermelon, wouldn’t know what to do without them. Just ate some strawberries last night. Yum!

Being a fangirl is a full time job!
Guys, guys!!
Guys, guys!!
THAT'S AN EFFIN' SHORT SHORT DRESS!

source: link
THAT'S AN EFFIN' SHORT SHORT DRESS! 

source: http://ncis-source.org
S C R E A M I N G!
hey dannii! i couldn't scream earlier, nothing was coming out. i was just left hanging with my mouth wide open!

I knew her dress was short, but by golly wow! this is a SHORT DRESS!

and look how his hand on her waist is hiking her skirt even higher!
you are giving me breathing difficulties, stop it!

it's not even fair anymore, i can't wait.
hahaha! your icon now says it all!

imagine how high her heels are in this.

jfc! the agony of waiting!

i don't even know if i wanna see the promo or the sneak peek. I want to be fully surprised.

choices.. choices..

gotta go. early day tomorrow but it should finish early. goodnight! mwaah! ;)
NCIS:LA was before NCIS tonight. Way weird. Anyway... watching NCIS now, promo in just about 10-12 minutes. I've heard it is leaving people dead on the floor (facebook). lol.

Clinicals went better today than Thursday. I've been working my ass off to get ahead on school work and I've been doing fabulous. =)
HOLY EFFFFFFF THE PROMO!
I'm pretty much kinda dead.
SAME IDEK WHAT TO DO
HOLY MOFO! I JUST GOT IN! OPENED TUMBLR FIRST AND WHAT DID I SEE??

JFC! I'M CRYING!! HAD TO CLOSE TUMBLR AND WENT HERE. I NEED TO COLLECT MYSELF!

DID I JUST SEE THEM IN BED??
YOU NEED TO WATCH THIS PROMO JAX
IF YOU HAVEN'T ALREADY
PLEASE
OMG! I'M DEAD!!!
I LITERALLY WAS SHAKING FOR AN HOUR AFTER I WATCHED IT!
I cannot stop watching it. Oh Tuesday please hurry!
HONEYBEAR GROUP HUG
I'M STILL IN SHOCK!! IS IT REALLY HAPPENING??

My nephew is telling me, "why are you crying? stop crying! we haven't even seen it yet!"

I CAN'T HELP IT! I cannot stop watching it either!

omg guys, another moment when i wish we're all near each other. we'll be screaming like banshees!

I have to watch it live, i have to!
I WAS UP TIL 4AM FLAILING I AM KNACKERED

HAS HE SEEN IT?

MAKE SURE YOU STAY UP LOL, I WILL GIVE YOU A LIVESTREAM LINK!
yes he has! and I was punching and squishing and pinching my sister on the arm! AND BY GOLLY, BLESS HER KIND HEART, SHE WAS JUST LETTING ME! ;D

i'm thankful in a way i didn't see it earlier. i don't know how would i function throughout the day, and it was such a busy day. will never forget that day when i worked when housekeeping was shown. i still couldn't remember how i survived that day.

doesn't it freeze with the live stream?
BLESS.

IT'S ONLY HAPPENED TO ME ONCE, BUT I USUALLY HAVE TWO LINKS OPEN, JUST IN CASE :)
REALLY?! you have gotta give me the link!

I sent out for take away burgers, i'm gonna eat my fangirl feeling instead!! ;D

it will take me ages to recover from this. how are you now?
If I'm not here, just type in 'cbs livestream' on Google and the first two are the ones that I use. :)

I'm still not over it haha!
will try those. here's to waking up at the crack of dawn (for me anyway, reality its 8am) for the last 4 episodes of this season.

how are we suppose to survive until next week? GG should release a bulletin on fangirl survival tips.
Tuesday is soooo far away still! How are we going to survive?! I hope we get some AMAZING moments and that it's all not "undercover" / for show.
h i guys! recovered yet? ;D
Hey!
hi dannii! *hugs* how are you?
I'm okay thanks you?
not too bad. client canceled so i basically got the day off. i was wishing it was next week instead. Watching this made for TV movie The Last Templar with Mira Sorvino and Scott Foley. Not the greatest but not bad either. It's just very looong. I'm halfway through it.
Hi girls. Only 3 1/2 days of clinicals left. We are now going to the nursing home (done at the hospital). Feet killing me today. Caught up on alot of my schoolwork though, so a little break. =)