Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15751-15800 of 16238

over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Hey! :)
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
Hello girls!
Hey Jenna, how are you? :)
over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
hi guys! just popping in for small bit. I'm working tomorrow and yes i know its a saturday. But i'd rather work tomorrow then get wednesday off which i'm planning to do.

way to go Jenna! *hugs* you're doing good. ;)

how are you ladies keeping?
*fingers crossed*

Aunt Flo is visiting :( You?
hey dannii! i knew it! i'll probably be next. I''ve been having mild cramps and my boobs hurt. Most likely next week. >(

I've got my reasoning planned for wednesday and thursday and its not my "sick" card or "papers" card that i've mentioned before. i won't say it yet, don't wanna jinx. lol! ;D

i can't believe weekend's here! and before we know it, its tuesday (wednesday) then we all die of overwhelming feels! ;D
I don't know why, it's extra worse this week and I knew mine was coming to!

I know right, plus Revenge promo pictures soon hopefully! :D
spoilers from Berlin (sort of) out, an article about what GG says about tony and ziva.

I love you Gary with all my heart I would marry you in an instant, have 4 babies with you and all that jazz.. but why oh why do you have to bring up moonlighting? *sigh*

be thankful we're not married or i would be filing for divorce right now and cleaning your bank account too.

after i bonked your head with a frying pan..

but still you're a cute troll. just never ever mention the M word ever again, we'll be cool that way.

Okay then, let's get married.
I don't even know anymore. Like, how closer do they have to be before we get canon? *sigh*
I'm so wishing for a soft kiss. Even if it isn't a "full" kiss... just a brush would leave me dead. For years. <3 I don't think it's too much to ask for considering it's been so very long.
we might get a kiss, technically we got them before, under covers and reunion. but i want something deliberate. like a kiss on the nose, or forehead or a brush like what jenna said. i also don't think that's too much too ask.

but saying that, we got closer by leaps and bounds this season. i'll wait for berlin and the rest then we'll see how close we are. We got them dancing and in one single bed in one episode, that's not bad at all.
laugh
guys, guys ,guys, i got wednesday AND thursday morning off. I won't have to work earliest at 2pm on wednesday and thursday.

WOOHOO!!! *victory dance*
Glad you have off! =) Woohoo!

Yeah we did get kisses before.... not that undercovers doesn't count but they weren't so invested in each other at this point. I like to dream about how that episode would have been now though.... hehe. And the reunion kiss was so sweet, but I want a legit soft kiss on the lips. Now! lol.
hi guys! i'm craving for a burger but its 2am! what to do, what to do..
Hey guys, look at what i finally finally got!

NUTTER BUTTERS! *happy dance*

They're tiny ones though, nutter butter bites. mind you it doesn't taste any different from the Presto peanut butter cookies we have here.

I could have 5 long rolls of the Presto peanut butter cookies for the price of this tiny little tub.

but.. i guess its Nutter Butters, nuff said.
Hey guys, look at what i finally finally got! 

NUTTER BUTTERS! *happy dance*

They're tiny ones
Jealous!
Aww! Nutter Butters lol. After school gets out I will have to send ya'll each a couple packages. =)
hi guys! nutter butters are all gone. ate in within 5 minutes of watching Canary.

how are we all this weekend?
Haha :) I've got a cold, you?
Aunt Flo presented itself last night and I've had horrible cramps and backache. Ugh!
hi guys! just popping for a quick hello and goodnight. I have an early day tomorrow, i need the extra sleep. I'll be back alive and kicking and gearing up for Berlin tomorrow night.

can't wait to get fangirling!

Oh Aunt flo made a beeline from dannii to jenna, now i'm deffo next! hate cramps and backaches.. oh dear.

Take care of that cold dannii. my mother has a cough. It's effin' hades here! thursday was 35C, friday 39C, saturday 37C, sunday 34C, today was 33C. welcome to my summer!
She's leaving me just in time for tomorrow lol. But I hope it goes away Jenna!

Hey Jax!
Thanks Dannii! Hope your cold goes away!

Headache now. Ugh. Cramps were so bad last night, heating pad helped but seriously interrupted my sleep.

Clinical day tomorrow. Gonna suck having Aunt Flo with cramps & backaches and headache. Seriously?!

Did ya'll watch the 1 min 41 second clip? Not warm & fuzzy.. intrigued for sure though.
hi guys! at work right now. nope, not watching the sneak peek. i want to be fully surprised. I did the same with Chasing Ghosts. let's see how long can I dig my heels in before i "fall" ;D

so much excitement for tomorrow! (wednesday)

I'm just wondering if i'll still be coherent enough to discuss the episode with you guys on wednesday night.

well, I have the whole wednesday afternoon to recover. ;D
TODAY IS THE DAY! (or technically tomorrow but still.... AHHHHHH!)
yeah, technically tomorrow for me too. ;D

ARE WE READY??
anybody seen the KTLA Cote interview? Its supposed to have a 2nd sneak peek.
JFC! I'M GETTING NERVOUS AS IN MY HEARTBEAT IS GOING SO FAST AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!! I HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN THE SNEAK PEEKS!
OMFG THE SNEAK PEEK
I AM VOMITING EVERYWHERE
IF THAT WAS ALL WE GOT I WOULD BE FREAKING ECSTATIC
*BUT IT'S NOT*
WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE
DANNIIIII!! *HUGS*I'M SO NERVOUS!! MY HANDS ARE SHAKING!! I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHY!

I don't wanna see any sneak peeks! I might not actually survive until tomorrow! This haven't happened to me before, feeling like this the night before!
OMG *HUGS*

IT'S GONNA BE OKAY

HOW LONG DO WE HAVE LEFT

ARE YOU WATCHING LIVE

I FEEL LIKE THIS ALL THE TIME LOL
I think its started when I saw the CBS post about the 30 seconds cliffhanger. My heart started hammering!

I'm gonna try to watch live in the morning. The Cote live chat keeps on freezing! It's very annoying! Is it like that with the live stream as well?
IDK I didn't watch the Cote live chat, but the livestream doesn't freeze, it's only done it twice before. But I'm having multiple tabs open just in case.
okay. I'll have 2 or 3 just in case. I'm book marking them now so i won't have to go searching in the morning. The internet is usually stronger in the morning here. maybe because i'm the only one using it. ;D

Will need to get off in a few if i have any hopes at all of getting up before 8am.
I got the stream2watch and ufreetv/ripsink. are those the right ones?
heading off now. will pop in the morning to say hello.. ;)
Yep :)
I can't effin' believe it! I'm actually awake for this! I hope this works. i'm getting the game show Jeopardy on one of them.
OH MY GOD! DEAD
OMFG!!!! I KNEW IT! I FUCKIN KNEW IT!!! THAT'S WHY I AM FEELING SO NERVOUS!! I'M GONNA BE SICK!!!!
crying
NOW I'M EFFIN' CRYING!!
no NO NO NO NO NO NO
I'M STILL IN DENIAL
DEAD
I CAN'T STOP SOBBING
I WAS SCREAMING. THEN STARTED CRYING. THEN IN SHOCK. STILL IN SHOCK.. STILL IN SHOCK.
crying
I'M LISTENING TO THEIR SONG.. NOW THE DAM BURSTS AGAIN!!
I THINK I'M IN THE DENIAL PHASE
AND IT'S SUCH A BEAUTIFUL MUSIC! I COULDN'T PICK ANY BETTER.. *BAWLS*
my read mores are messing up so i can't comment on tumblr.

to your post about them setting their relationship in stone?

EFFIN' YES!!!