Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 51-100 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: I don't see anything wrong with it... Considering how the arms work, I think of them like a partner. If it finds you compatible, that means that it trusts you. Then, using its true power..... I guess you can think of it like a resonation.
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Kairi looked at her weapon, "When you put it that way.. I don't really feel as bad about it anymore. I guess always being around my family, thinking that way always made me feel a little odd.. But, maybe that a could be a story for another time. If we turn out to be close partners that is, hm?"
Katsuki: I'd love to hear that story. Not to mention, us being close partners could help me figure out that thing for you. [At least she'll have a past story to tell.... All I can remember is waking up in a pool of others' blood. I got cleaned up and made my way to support Night Raid's revolution of the Empire. I just had a feeling it was right at the time, I suppose I'm right though. The way the empire has treated people is unjust.]
Kairi giggled a bit at his cluelessness, "I'm sure you'll sometime find out what Lubb meant.. But, in the meantime, we're here!"
The two then arrived at a nicely kept and decorated flower shop within the Capital. As they enter inside, you could hear an audible gasp from the other end of the shop, "Kairi!?" Someone immediately ran up and gave Kairi a huge hug, nearly knocking her over. "I haven't seen you so long, I was concerned..! I only hoped you were ok, I heard what happened with the Akam-"
"U- Uh, Noah I'm gonna have to stop you there.." Kairi sweatdropped, "How about we don't bring that up so.. openly? Ya know, when there's people right outside walking about... I'm alright."
Noah let go from the embrace, slightly embarrassed. "Right, right. I'm sorry.."
Kairi scratched the back of her head, "It's alright.. Well, um.. Noah! This is Katsuki. Katsuki, this is uh, Noah!"
Noah brought himself back together and then bowed, "Right, nice to meet you!"
Katsuki: Yeah, it's nice to meet you too. *He said as he bowed* [Clear to see these two have history, but I'll leave it be for now.] *He then looked around the shop* Nice place here, very well kept.
"Thank you! I try to keep everything in here nice and tidy as best as I can. Is there a reason why you're here so suddenly?" Noah asked.
"Yes! But, uh... I don't think it's safe to talk about it out here.." Kairi said.
Noah nodded, "I'm already catching on, follow me."
Noah then led the two to a door that's found at the back of the shop, which leads to a staircase that goes down. Noah went on ahead, but before Kairi followed, she looked to Katsuki. "Just to let you know.. Noah used to be a big help for missions I've done myself in the past.. So, if you can trust me, you'll be able to trust him, alright?"
Katsuki: *He nodded as he followed them* Alright, then that won't be a problem. A friend of Kairi's is a friend of mine.. [Impressive... Just what is this? Some kind of hidden room under the shop...]
Kairi smiled, "Thank you.."
Kairi followed Noah down the stairs as they enter a fairly large room. You can see it sort of acted a storage room for the shop but there were also plenty of shelves filled with a variety of books. It also kept storage of a variety of tools/equipment as well. Noah brought them to the back corner of the room which sort of acted as lil lounging area, which just had a small couch and table. "It's not much but you guys are free to get comfortable." Noah told them.
Kairi sat down, looking around, "It's been quite awhile since I've been down here.."
Katsuki: Thank you. *He sat down next to Kairi, looking around the room* So, to the regular eye... This room is a storage room.... But, what is it really?
last edited over a year ago
Noah nodded, "It seems just like a normal storage space for the shop, but look closely and its things that are... quite bizarre to keep for just a simple flower shop. I take a lot of interest in not just flowers, but plants as a whole, so I do quite a bit of research and experiment with a variety of it. And it's come to a point where I have to hide a lot of it." He knocked against one of the walls and you hear that its almost hollow on the other side. He winked, "So, there's definitely more than you can see. With this I've helped Kairi and a lot of other people with whatever they needed, well aware that most of their intentions are against the Empire."
Katsuki: So, you're kind of like a revolutionary spy.... At least, that's what I'd piece it as.... I wouldn't doubt you could probably get different pieces of info from the Empire.
Noah nodded, "You can definitely put it that way.. It wouldn't be difficult for me to get close with the Empire, but honestly.. it would be a large risk that I'd be taking.."
"Well, the reason why we came is because we found this.." Kairi took out the sample she took of the substance and tossed it over to Noah. "Is this anything you're familiar with? Or maybe you can narrow down what it is?"
Noah caught it and his nose immediately scrunched up. "Woah, that is such a strong smell and I haven't even done anything yet.. Wait a second..." Noah raised his eyebrow, starting to recognize it a bit. "Where did you guys come across this?"
Katsuki: Right outside of The Capital... Apparently, it was around an area that had some danger beasts too. We're talking a load of them too. It was strange having them all around like they were, but we think that may have something to do with it.... Whatever it is, it was definitely fresh at the moment of extraction.
"Loads of danger beasts.. And fresh too, huh? It sounds about right.." Noah pondered, "But, why right outside of the Capital?"
Kairi tilted her head, "Just what are you talking about?"
"This doesn't seem good.." Noah shuffled through some of his shelves before he grabbed a jar, which seemed to be filled with the same substance. Noah handed it over to Kairi.
Kairi slightly opened the jar, only for it to release the same horrid smell. "You have more of this?" Kairi asked, confused.
"Yes, because I was the one who made it. The purpose of it was for the strong smell to keep danger beasts in certain areas..." Noah sighed and put his hand over his forehead, "I should've known.. I made this under a request, specifically so it could be used to keep danger beasts AWAY from the Capital. So, how come you two came across it.. right outside the Capital?"
Katsuki: Isn't that what we're here to figure out? I mean, all we know is that this is even happening. Apparently it was on some tree that was near the capital, keeping the Danger Beasts in that location.... The real question.... If you're the one that made it, WHY was it near the capital? Because truth be told, someone's trying to profit from them being here.... Noah, you mentioned that it was to keep them away. Someone's using the stuff to keep them close, which means.... You're about to become a fall option, you're gonna get framed.
"If the Empire catches onto it, then yeah I'll definitely be the one getting framed for it. It just means I was lied to.." Noah clenched his fists, "Damn it! It's just being used for the opposite reason they told me.."
"Who's 'they'?" Kairi asked. "You said you made this under a request for someone, who?"
Noah shook his head, "It was an anonymous request, I don't know who it was for."
Kairi raised an eyebrow, "So you just take anonymous requests without questioning it? You need at least some idea on who you're helping before you get yourself caught in situations like these, Noah..."
"Truth be told, an anonymous request is what started my relationship with the Akamine Clan.." Noah said.
Kairi stayed quiet for a moment and then sighed, "That doesn't mean you should continue doing it, it's not safe. Do you know any way you can help us find out who they are?"
"Well, whenever they're low, they always have me meet them somewhere to resupply them.." Noah explained.
Katsuki: How often is the resupply? Not to mention, if it's low.... Where do you even meet up? Then again, knowing them... The location MAY change with each meeting.... Though, in my opinion.... I may very well be giving our perp too much credit.
"The resupply roughly has been once a week.. But I've only met up with them twice so far. Both meetings being at the same time and location, somewhere along the south end of the Capital. I haven't been given a confirmation just yet, but I do believe they plan to have me meet them again tomorrow night. If you wish, you two may accompany me." Noah said.
Katsuki: [No way they're that predictable.....] Either way... If it's our only possible lead, then that's what we're gonna have to do. [There's no way to boost the process, unfortunately this is what we'll have to deal with..]
Kairi nodded, "It's something so we'll take it. Do you typically meet with one person?"
Noah shook his head, "It's usually just a group of two or three but I haven't seen anything more than that.."
"Alright. We'll accompany you tomorrow and see if we can use them to get more of our questions answered. Hm, though we can't just stay idle in the meantime.. We should probably monitor the outskirts through the night, make sure things are ok and maybe we could even find something else." Kairi looked to Katsuki, "What do you think?" She asked.
Katsuki: Agreed.... While it could be best to observe the outskirts to make sure the beasts are in check.... This may be a stretch, but maybe someone won't be too far.... Maybe watching over the beasts from a distance.
Kairi agreed, "No doubt about it... Probably multiple of them as well."
Noah sighed, "I'm sorry, if I was just a little more cautious and didn't make it for them so willingly, you probably wouldn't have to deal with this mess to begin with."
Kairi shook her head, "It would've happened regardless, so don't stress! They're only using your substance as an easy way to keep the beasts in place.. With or without it, they would've found a way to go through with this." She then stood up, stretching a bit, "Should we start heading out, Katsuki?"
Katsuki: Yeah, let's get going... [This is gonna have to take longer than I thought, I was hoping we'd catch the culprit and go. But, I guess cases like this are a bit more interesting...]
Kairi nodded, "Alright! Thank you for your help, Noah. I promise we'll take care of it so you don't have to worry about it."
"I should be the one thanking you two.. Oh, and before you go!" As he said that, Noah began to head back upstairs.
Kairi tilted her head in confusion and followed him up. As they got upstairs, Noah turned to her with a beautiful pink flower in his hand, gently placing it in her hair, "A lovely flower for the lovely lady.. I'm just happy you turned up ok, honestly.. After all this, you should come around again!"
Kairi blushed a bit from the sudden gift and then smiled, "Heh, thank you.. I'll make sure to not worry you this time, Noah. I'll see you later!" She said before leaving the shop.
Katsuki: *He then followed behind her* I guess that flower really is befitting for you.... Hmm.... [So...... What is this feeling?] He must really like you.... Wait a second, so.... Noah, he had something for you.... *He said, Still trying to understand the concept* Yet, I still haven't even began to figure out what to get you yet..
Kairi giggled, "Your cluelessness is really cute, ya know Katsuki..? You almost got it but you're not quite there just yet." She pondered for a bit, " Hmmm, I guess to help you out a little.. When you have a thing for someone, it's not always a physical item.."
Katsuki: Huh? Then what does that mean? If I don't have something physical to give you..... Then how can you have something for someone? That's a strange concept.... *He then tried to peace together what she said through context* So.... If it isn't a physical item........ Then....... Liking you...... Ah, liking a person is having a thing for them..... So, when Lubb said I had a thing for you.... He meant that I'd like you....
"Mhm! Wow, you hit it right in on the head. When you have a thing for someone it means you like them, usually in a romantic sense." Kairi scratched the back of her head, "Though, Lubb only said that based on your reaction to my food, I doubt he actually meant it.."
Katsuki: Hmm.... Well, if you don't mind me asking.... What makes you think he didn't mean it? I mean, the food was definitely good.... But, maybe you never know.....
"Hmm, I only doubt it since I've only been in Night Raid for a few weeks now. But you're right, I never know! So, then if you don't mind me asking.... Do you think you have a thing for me, Katsuki?" She looked at him and asked.
Katsuki: While it's hard for me to say directly if I truly have a thing for you or not.... I guess I could put it in the way of.... I want to get to know you more.... I do like you, but I guess it's a little more in the context of.... You've piqued my interest.
"Hehe, that's about what I expected.. but, we're honestly in the same boat. Surprisingly of all the members, you've caught my interest the most.. I wouldn't mind to continue to work with you on missions like this. So with that, I'm sure we'll get our chances to get to know each other more..!" Kairi said.
Katsuki: *He let off a warm smile as she said that* Yeah, perhaps we could get more missions together... Or you know, perhaps.... We could also train together... You could show me a bit about using a sword.
"Oh?" Kairi smiled back, "I really like that idea.. Let's make it back to base in one piece and maybe I could show you a thing or two." She looked back ahead again, "Since we want to be able to survey the outskirts, we should probably find a spot that's pretty high up to stay at."
Katsuki: *He looked around at the wall that surrounded the Capital* Well, only one place we could really see from.... *He pointed up to the top of the wall*
"True... Alright, c'mon then..!" Kairi then ran ahead, beginning to get herself up the wall.
"I feel like I'm getting comfortable with him faster than I have with the others... Hm, maybe it's just become easier for me now.." She thought to herself.
Katsuki: *He then followed Kairi, running up the wall to begin making his way to the top* [Kairi... You've definitely had my interest ever since you joined... But, part of me hasn't been able to fully understand why.... Could it be something in my past? What could help me here?]
Kairi then made it up the wall and walked over to the edge, looking across the view. "I know we're up here to monitor, but the view up here is pretty nice.." She then pulled out some onigiri to munch on, almost like she practically pulled it out of thin air. She reached out her arm to pass one to Katsuki, "Hungry?"
Katsuki: *He then nodded* Yeah... Thanks. *He said as he got the onigiri from her* The view up here isn't too bad... *He then took a bite from it* [Yeah.... No doubt about it..... This warm feeling... I've felt it before.....]
Kairi sat down along the edge of the wall, "Could even be a great view if you just.. ya know, ignore all the beasts wandering about." She took a bite of the onigiri, "Do you think something about this feels a little.. off? If there was someone watching the beasts from a distance, there's no doubt that they've seen us already.. Yet, not a single person has confronted us..."
Katsuki: Hmm.... Can..... I be honest about something? It could be the longest stretch ever..... But, there's something...... Wrong. You're not gonna like what I've got to say, but I think there's something off about Noah.... He's made the stuff to keep the beasts in an area, shouldn't he want to protect something like that closer? I mean, knowing everything that's going on..... I'm not sure I could trust someone that easily with something like that.
Kairi raised an eyebrow at Katsuki, "You think something's off with Noah?" She grew defensive, "Noah's intelligent, but he can be incredibly gullible sometimes. It's completely possible that he was just fooled into this mess and he's just being taken advantage of. There's absolutely no way I would believe that he's on their side!" Kairi paused for a moment and took deep breath, "...Or at least, it'd hurt me to even think that he would willingly help with something like this.."
Katsuki: You think I want to be right? Trust me..... Thinking of your own friends being against you, it's not a thought that I'd want to have either....... But, with what's going on..... This war...... Sorry..... Perhaps I shouldn't have brought him up.... *He then looked at the mark on his hand* [The first time I realized it...... Was after I killed that man....]
"No, you don't have to apologize.." Kairi sighed, "You have your reasons to have suspicions over him and they're valid... But I just simply can't.. I can't see him like that. This may just be a dumb decision on my part, but I don't want to suspect Noah." She took the flower in her hair and gently held it in her hand, "And if that decision comes to bite us in the ass later, it'll be on me.."
Katsuki: Your bond with him.... It's quite genuine........ *He then closed his eyes as he remembered an old memory* You helped me remember something..... A piece of my past..... I was an orphan a long while back... I can't exactly piece together who my parents are..... But, I remember making friends with a girl in the orphanage..... We were both adopted by a man.... We believed we'd be going to a nice home... We were wrong, the man who adopted us..... He was nothing short of a problem.... We were nothing more than kid slaves for him..... It was.... A taste of what hell felt like.... The girl I was with.... In a drunken rage, she was killed by his hands..... I hadn't even known I had my imperial Arms at the time, but I just.... Snapped..... When I came to.... He was dead, the house was burning down.... I had been alone ever since.... I lived in nature the rest of my time until I met Night Raid....
"I.. helped you remember all that..? I don't even know how I should feel, I apologize that you were put through that and it's only coming to you now...To be taken down a new a path, in hopes it'll be good and you'll experience something better.. But, to only experience chaos instead, I can't imagine how you even felt throughout all that.." Kairi looked at him, "How did I help that memory come back to you?"
Katsuki: I guess it's that bond.... Between having that bond..... I guess because I wanted to trust that man to be my new father..... In reality..... It wasn't what I expected.. The way you bond with Noah, reminds me of my bond with her....
"Ah.. You two were probably so young too and yet had to experience something so horrible." Kairi placed the flower back in her hair and then clenched her fist, "That's what I hate about this damned world. There are always people finding someone to take advantage of, regardless of who they are.. Only reason I became so close to Noah was because he was the first person I felt like I could trust outside of my family... But, uh, of course a lot has changed since then.."
Katsuki: ......... Years have passed, so much has changed.... Yet it could feel like nothing's changed at all. [I'm going to make sure.... I'm going to fight for the freedom of this world. So..... That's why I fight huh?]
Kairi watched as the sun slowly then began to set, "It feels like nothing has changed.. because the same disgusting people still walk this Earth.."
"Hmm, then I guess that would start with you two, right?" Someone said behind them. They smirked, "This tracker works surprisingly better than he said it would."
"Huh??" Kairi swiftly turned around only to notice that they were surrounded by a group people unknown to them. She tightly gripped to her sword, "And who the hell might you guys be?"
"This isn't good.." Kairi thought.