Form (Weapon or armor or mark.):
Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2055 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 101-150 of 2055

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Katsuki: He? Tracker? But what could have been used as a- *He looked at the flower in Kairi's hair* [Please be wrong....] *He then looked back to the group of people as his arm changed into its demonic form* Explain yourselves now! What tracker?!! [We were set up.. We've only seen one person on this entire mission... Which means....... That bastard!!!] *He thought in his mind as he gritted his teeth*
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
"Explain ourselves? And for what reasons do we have to explain anything to you two?" The man began to walk towards Kairi and gently touched the flower in her hair. "Especially when your answer is right.. here. Hm... What was the name again? Kairi, perhaps?"
Kairi's eyes widened as he touched the flower, beginning to realize what's the tracker. She swiftly slapped his hand away from her face and kicked him away from her. "I do not want to hear my name utter from your mouth not even once!"
He groaned as he was kicked back and smirked, "Why? Simply because you were so naive? I won't lie, we were definitely lucky. But, you fell right through the trap, exactly where we needed you to be. Boss is gonna be real happy when he hears about this."
"Oh, are they now!?" Out of anger Kairi rushed towards him. He landed a hit on her first but she managed to knock him to the floor and she held him against the ground. "I may be stupid.. But, at least I'm not stupid enough to surround two Imperial Arm users. Katsuki, let's kill the rest.. We're keeping this one."
Katsuki: Hm.. Say no more... *As he said this, he then began to kill the remaining members, each member that approached him getting sliced by the claw in their neck* [Kairi...... I wouldn't doubt.....she's got to be hurting like hell right now....].
"Hmph.." As Katsuki killed the others, Kairi grabbed the collar of the one they left alive and harshly threw him back. "I doubt your Boss is dumb enough to send you guys after us, you probably did this without them knowing, didn't you? Who the hell are you!?" Kairi asked, you could hear the anger in her voice.
He groaned once again as he was thrown back, "Argh.. And what makes you I want to explain anything to you? All Night Raid has ever done was get in our way!!"
She walked closer to him, "Say what you wish.. But, if you don't answer my question, maybe I'll throw you off this wall instead.."
He attempted to back away from her, "F- Fine....! W- We were a group originally assembled by the Empire to track down, and even potentially take down, Night Raid... But we only resulted with failure after failure, we never had anything good to report back.... It was a poorly assembled group.."
"And now you're all useless assholes, draining even more money from innocent people, most likely still on the behalf of the Empire.. And with Noah's help......" Kairi said, her fists clenching as she said Noah's name.
Katsuki: *He walked to Kairi, putting his hand on her shoulder. He then looked at him* Poorly assembled is damn right.... All of you empire lackeys.... You're all the same... Fighting to keep a corrupt emperor in rule.... *He closed his eyes* It just makes me realize..... That's why this world has been just the same...... Sorry, went off on a bit of a tangent... *He then walked to him, grabbimg his neck with his demon arm* Who's your boss? I'll be more than happy to kill them! *He then held him over the ground floor* Times ticking and my fingers will start slipping... You should hurry up and save yourself, I mean.... That's what you empire lackeys always seem to do.
The man struggled to escape from Katsuki's grip, "W- Wait, please!! I'll tell you where my boss is! We usually meet at the Empire, but they always return back to this bar you can find at the south end of the Capital.. P- Please, if you continue to keep me alive, I can take you over there!! Trust me!"
Kairi chuckled a little bit, ".. Trust? Funny that you think I'd trust you now.... If we keep you alive now, that'll only mean you'll die later. He's seen our faces, we probably can't keep him alive for much longer.."
Katsuki: ...... *He laughed as he watched him struggle* That's about what I thought.... Of course you'd tell me.... You really think I'd let you live anyway.... A bar at the south side of the Capital... I know the place..... No need to take us.... *He then kept a claw close to his neck* By rhe way.... If you make it down to hell... Make sure Enzo KNOWS I sent you.... *He then slit his throat, then throwing his body over the outer part of the wall, burning it in the process* A bar on the south side of the capital....... Didn't think I'd be seeing this place again...
Kairi watched as his body was thrown off the wall and burned. "To think that Noah willingly helped them..... After how often he's helped my clan and the resistance.. To think that he would throw me under just like that.... To think that of all people, I was wrong about.. Noah..." She thought to herself. She felt tears in her eyes but she quickly wiped them away.
Kairi then turned to Katsuki, "...Enzo.. Is that who you told me about earlier? About your past.." She asked.
Katsuki: ....... Yeah... Enzo was my "caretaker".... *He closed his eyes* ...... I'll kill him you know.... *He said, referring to Noah* You shouldn't be made to suffer like that... *He walked to Kairi* I know..... I know that you're hurting like hell... I can't force you to just be alright from it.... But.... What I can do.... I'll make sure do all I can to help.... Hell, you don't have to let it out here...... It could wait til we get back to HQ..
"Thank you, Katsuki.. I really appreciate it." Kairi looked to the side, "The whole thing really bothers me.. but, I don't want my emotions to get in the way of what we have to do. I think.. I think I can hold on until we get back.. You said you know of the bar right?"
Katsuki: Yeah.... Enzo actually used to frequent it..... We snuck out one day, just to figure out where he'd go..... That bar was the place he'd go... *He'd close his eye, gritted his teeth as he felt on the bandage over his right eye* Damn.... Speaking of emotions.... *He then took a deep breath* Come on, we better get going. *He then made his way down the wall, and back down to the town floor*
"Alright.." Before heading down, Kairi removed the flower from her hair. She gripped it tightly before dropping it to the floor, walking over it as she then made her way down the wall behind Katsuki.
She placed her hand on his shoulder, "Hopefully seeing the bar won't bring more unpleasant memories for you.... It's probably best if we don't go inside as well. We don't want to cause trouble with the Boss inside, we've had enough attention brought to us today."
Katsuki: Hm, you're right about that... I guess we should do like real assassins and wait in the shadows for until they come out... Maybe find a way to draw him out...
"Hmm, maybe we can leave that up to my shadows? I can attempt to make him paranoid and draw him out, in hopes that it works of course.." Kairi suggested.
Katsuki: Looks like your expertise is likely to save the day here.... Alright then, we'll use that to draw him out... Then we get him! Alright, we'll be approaching the bar soon... We'll get ready to put your plan into action! *He said putting his fist into his other palm* Let's do this!
last edited over a year ago
"Mhm! I'll try my best to observe what's going on inside, I'm sure he'd be easy to spot. I'll wait across the entrance of the bar and you can find a spot to stay hidden. I'll use my shadows to lure him outside, and when he's distracted by me that'll be your time to make your move!" Kairi said, pumping her fist in the air. "Got it?"
Katsuki: Heh, got it! *He then approached the bar, and then got into a hiding position.* [Once he comes out... I'll catch him.... Though..... When we're done here..... I need to pay that traitorous bastard a visit!]
As they arrived to the bar, Kairi peeked through a window, easily spotting who the Boss could be. She then sat down across from the bar entrance, ready to start messing with him. A shadow figure emerged from the ground, under Kairi's control, and had it pass by the window a few times to make the boss grow paranoid. She even had a faint shadow pass directly behind him, as if the wind gently brushed over his shoulder.
The man finally caught a glimpse of one of the shadows outside and followed it outside the bar, spotting Kairi. "You! Are you the one messing with me!?" He yelled.
"Ah, finally I got your attention! Did take me quite awhile.." Kairi said, standing up from the ground and dusting herself off.
"The hell are you talking about?? You better watch out who you're messing with, girl!" He warned.
"Oh, that won't be necessary... I only wanted to deliver a message. Just... make sure you tell your little group we said hello when you see them, alright?~" Kairi said, as Katsuki's cue to make his move.
Katsuki: *As he got his cue, he moved quick to slash his throat and then ignite the boss' body fast* Assassination complete..... *His arm then returned to its normal state once again* Blame your greed!
The boss yelled in pain as his body then burned away, leaving behind only a necklace. "Hm?" Kairi picked it up, "Is this... the Imperial Arm they used to bring in the beasts..?? The guy wasn't lying when they said the team was poorly assembled, why would they give this to him?"
Katsuki: Hm.... Usually things like this would only be given to people they can trust...... Otherwise it'd be no point... If they're trusted to get the job done, then they're given the task.... They're underestimating us....
"Seems to be that way.. It's quite sad on their part." Kairi put it away in her pocket. "Regardless what the case may be, I'll hand it off to Boss when we get back."
Katsuki: Hm, of course... She'll get a good use out of it. Perhaps she could find someone capable of doing good with it.. *He then thought back again* Hey.... I need to go to one more place before I head back.. If you want to, you could head back to the Boss... I'll catch up.. *He said as he walked past her, beginning to make his way back to the flower shop* [Anyone who dares to betray their own friend.... A close friend... Someone who's willing to sever a bond like that.... Doesn't deserve to live... That's why you can leave it to me.]
last edited over a year ago
Kairi tilted her head as he walked past her, "Huh? ..Alright, I guess I can head back..."
"That's odd.. What else does he have to do? He is walking in the direction of the flower shop, but.. that's just a coincidence.... right? I should ask only to be sure.." She thought.
Kairi then began to follow behind him, "Uh, Katsuki.. Only curious but, where exactly are you going?" She asked, sounding a bit concerned.
Katsuki: ..... *He stopped in his tracks* I'll tell you..... Only because unlike him, I'll be truthful... *He then looked back to her* I told you I'd kill him.... The fact that he betrayed you... I can't allow him to live.... I can't allow someone that'd betray you.... That would make you cry without a second thought.... I bet you didn't think I'd notice... That's why... I'm going to end him... Because you deserve better than that.
"So you were going over there.." Kairi felt the tears gathering in her eyes once again, thinking back to the whole situation again. "I- I didn't think you were being serious... It makes me happy you care, but.." The tears started going down her face. "Kill.. him? Noah..... He was the first person I ever trusted so much outside of my family.. He meant so much to me...." She clenched her fists and looked down, "But, at the same time.. He..."
Katsuki: ...... He set us up Kairi........ *He gritted his teeth* Then tell me this! That tracker that was placed on you.... Kairi.... We got lucky it was just us.... What if that tracker lead them to the rest of the crew?! What if we didn't get so lucky and they would've sent even worse people after us! You were able to trust him before..... But things have changed!! He was able to do it to us once, what's stopping him from doing it again?!! He took advantage of that trust!! What if he takes advantage of that trust and does something even worse to you?!! *He then clenched his hands into fists* I'm not gonna keep letting bad things happen to those close to me!
"B- But... It's Noah...!" Although she was aware that Katsuki was right, she struggled to completely wrap her head around it and didn't want to admit it. "There had to be some sort of reasoning behind it right!!? N- Noah, the Noah I know wouldn't have done something like that!! He wouldn't just throw me under the bus! Not after everything I've done for him, he's always had good intentions! T- There's.... There's no way he would change, right?? Or... maybe all along it's always just been like this......?" The tears just continued to fall down her face, confused as to what to think or feel anymore.
Katsuki: ....... I don't want to say it was always like this...... But, loyalty should always exist..... It's arguable that he has had good intentions..... However, if he dd always have good intentions..... Then you would've never experienced betrayal like that.... Kairi, just tell me this then.... If he truly had good intentions, if you want believe that he wouldn't change....... Then why not warn us about the fact that the flower was a tracker.... That men from that group would be after us..... If he really had those intentions, then he would've warned you about them.... *He then walked close to her, pulling her in close to him* As I've said..... I don't want to let bad things happen to those close to me...
"It hurts.... It hurts to admit you're right..... I want it all to be wrong.. But, I know there isn't anything to justify what he did.. If he really didn't want to throw me under the bus.. Then all of this wouldn't have happened.." Kairi buried her head into his chest. "Go do what you think would be best.. I can't be the one to do it because.. I don't even think I'd achieve anything. I'd only blindly forgive him...."
Katsuki: *He nodded* In the end..... Even I'm the one making you cry in this situation....... Head back to HQ and rest..... Even if you don't wait for me to come back.... It's fine.... *After he turned back around* It hurts.... So, I'll understand if you don't forgive me... Reality...... Is one of the cruelest things.... *He then began to make his way to the flower shop* [Noah..... Kairi may forgive you, but I won't!] *He then made it to the flower shop, going inside* Noah!! I was hoping you didn't skip town...
"Thank you.. Katsuki..." She gently wiped away the tears as she watched Katsuki walk away to the flower shop. When she was ready, she left and headed back to HQ. But, instead of going inside to rest, she sat in front of the entrance and waited for him to come back.

Noah jumped as he heard Katsuki's voice and turned to him. He was shocked to even see him. "Woah! K- Katsuki, you're here, uh... suddenly..... You definitely shouldn't be here right now. Where's... Kairi?" He asked, worried that they caught on.
Katsuki: So.... Why shouldn't I be here?! Would it have something to do with the fact that we BOTH should be dead.... You know.... The craziest thing..... Even after all of it.... She cries because she NEVER wanted to think you'd have it in you! Noah, even after we were followed..... We found out about the flower.... Even when she knew about it.... SHE NEVER WANTED TO ADMIT THAT IT WAS YOU!! *He then grabbed his neck with his left hand bringing his back to wall* So tell me!!! What kind of human being are you to take advantage of someone like that?!
Noah hands were gripped over Katsuki's and struggled to speak, "They.. T- They were supposed to deal with the two of you!!" He tried to escape from his grip but he knew that was impossible. "Tch, I'm going to be honest..They expected Night Raid to interfere. And since I had a few connections, they hoped I would come across them. But I never expected Kairi to walk through those doors, you know how many months it has been since I last saw her!?! I thought she was dead!! But, regardless, I did what they wanted me to do, I was willing to do anything if that meant I could finally get somewhere with my work! It's her own fault for putting so much trust into me from the beginning!"
Katsuki: Her fault....... So even after all I said.... With what I said about her cries..... That just fell on deaf ears..... You actually are a scumbag..... Unbelievable.... Hm...... As much as I'd enjoy seeing your body burned with the rest.... I have a more fitting execution for you.... *He then hit his head against the wall hard enough to knock him out, he then brought him to an area in the outskirts of the Capital... An area of Danger beasts* Hey, wakey wakey!!! I'd much prefer you be awake for what happens next... *He said as he then threw him to the ground*
"Ah.." Noah woke up from suddenly being tossed to the ground. He groaned in pain as he struggled to get up on his two feet. He had his hand over his head as he finally realized where he was, "W- Woah, woah, woah, wait.. Don't you think we could maybe talk this out a little more?? Don't you understand!? I did what I had do to do! Whether it was Kairi or anyone else, I did what had to do to get closer to what I wanted!!"
Katsuki: ....... What you wanted........ And what the hell could you possibly want?! What is so important that you have to spill Kairi's blood?! I could care less about you going after me..... But you betrayed her! What was so important that you hurt her like that?!!
He shook his head, "That I cannot share.... That's information only for me, myself and I.... I haven't seen Kairi in so long that I already started to grow comfortable with the idea that she was just gone. Sure I was happy for the moment when I saw her again and I truly didn't mean to hurt her this much but... You have to understand that I just did what I had to do!"
Katsuki: I see..... Then we have nothing else to talk about.... I'm doing what I have to do as well! Oh, and a parting gift! *He opened a bottle, pouring the danger beast attracting liquid on Noah* I suppose your very creation really is your undoing.... *He then sliced at his legs, to make sure he couldn't get up* This is goodbye..... You'll never get the chance to hurt her again.... *He then left the area, heading back to the Night Raid HQ where he saw Kairi waiting* Kairi....... I didn't think you'd be out here..... Why?
"God damn the both of you!!" Noah screamed in pain as Katsuki sliced his legs. As he left the area, Noah was later surrounded by Danger Beasts, who would then soon kill him, leaving nothing behind.

"You're back!" Kairi quickly stood up when she saw him. "There was no way I'd be able to rest while you were doing all this... I wanted to wait for you.."
Katsuki: ....... I'm sorry..... I'd rather not go into detail..... As I've said before, if you don't forgive me.... I'll understand completely... Any aggression you have towards me....... I'm ready to take it.... But..... All I'll say is..... You wanting to forgive him.... It's like he didn't even care...
Kairi shook her head, "I don't have any aggression towards you.. I mean you were right after all, I just didn't want to admit it.. I.... I still don't.. But, you don't have to tell me anything more than that because I'm just glad it's all over with.." Kairi went up to him and hugged him tightly, "Thank you, really.. Katsu...."
Katsuki: [Anyone who makes her cry those tears.... Anyone who hurts her... They're my enemy... They're who I seek to kill... This feeling, it's different from before...] Of course. *He wrapped his arms around her, hugging her back* I'll always have your back, no matter how long it may be... That, I can promise you.
Kairi smiled, "And I can promise you that I'll do exact same.. I'm happy that I got the chance go get closer with you." She looked up at him, "Should we go in and get some rest? If anyone needs rest now, it's you.."
Katsuki: I suppose you're right... [It had been a while since I felt my blood boil like that.... I guess knowing that loyalty...] *,He headed inside with Kairi* Oh and.... I should also be thanking you... Well, at least for bearing with me...
Kairi walked along to their rooms, "Of course, you were only trying to protect me and do what you think what was ultimately the best.. And I really appreciate it. Though, I really didn't think it'd make you so angry.."
Katsuki: I would dare to say it branches from my past... Well, the past that I know of anyway.... It's because, maybe I really do have a thing for you Kairi... Maybe it's me wanting to protect that bond...
"Wait.." Kairi stopped in her tracks and turned to him. "I can understand you wanting to protect the bond but.." She was beginning to blush, "A- A thing for me? You.. You do remember what I said it meant, right?"
Katsuki: Yeah.... I do.. But, when I'm with you.... This warm feeling.... It was something I haven't been able to experience in a long while... That's why, I feel the way I do. When we were talking at the top of the wall.... That's when it started to hit me again.
Kairi looked to the side, her face still blushing. "I didn't imagine you'd end up feeling like that with me. It's odd because.. This feeling of comfort I have with you.. It's happened so quickly compared with the rest of the group. Though, I don't really know how to interpret my own feelings.."