Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 15851-15900 of 16238

over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
hey dannii! I saw the promo pics. SHIZZ IS GOING DOWN!
I'm physically afraid to watch this episode. I'm not ready for it. Thanks heavens for the weekend. I will need them badly to pace and ease myself into the last 2 episodes.

Had a trip to A&E this afternoon. Bad asthma attack (acute status asthmaticus) and acute bronchitis.
had two rounds with the nebulizers and about 4 hours of oxygen before they released me. Now i'm armed to the teeth with drugs that will keep me high til kingdom come.

These promo pictures is not helping with my breathing!
over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
OMG ARE YOU OKAY?????
AFTER SEEING THAT EXTENDED PROMO? NOT I'M NOT OKAY!

JFC! DO THEY STILL WANT ANY AUDIENCE AT ALL FOR SEASON 11?!

IT FEELS LIKE THEY WANT TO MURDER US ALL!
INTERVIEW'S. OVER.

MY OVARIES JUST EXPLODED.
I so love me some angry Tony!

I'm thinking that the "big" question will never be answered because Tony barged in.
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
Where are these promo pics? I haven't seen them and can't find them?
This is the one of Tony looking on at Ziva's interrogation by Parsons!
This is the one of Tony looking on at Ziva's interrogation by Parsons!
hi guys!

@jenna: I posted them in Images/photos. 3 Episode stills from Double Blind and 1 from Damned If You Do. Also the extended 30sec promo in videos. I'll put it here.
Hey! :)
Hi Dannii! *hugs* how are you?
Having a bit of a bad day, but I'm okay, you?
on bed rest. I can't even go downstairs and up again to pee without feeling like i ran a marathon in 10seconds flat. I feel so old. :(

what's the matter?
*hugs*

It's just been one of those days where nothing is going right :(
*hugs* its a stay in bed and watch marathons kind of day. Tomorrow will be better. *hugs*

I'm trying to check if I can watch the live stream on wednesday. Stream starts at 8am here, i can catch that, finish by 9am. get ready and still be able to get to the event by 10am. The venue is barely 15 minutes away. I believe its do-able. I'll download when i get home in the afternoon.

what you doin' now?
*crosses fingers*

I'm not doing much at the moment, I think I've been bitten by a gnat and I'm allergic, so I'm gonna have to sort that out!
a gnat? do you need shots or something?

I have heat rash on my left foot. just the top of my left foot! its really weird. :/

I'm trying to post stuff. But not too much as I won't have anything left for the hiatus.
last edited over a year ago
Hope ya'll are doing okay!

Today is the day for my mama's graduation party. My aunt (her best friend of over 35 years) got in last night to the hotel. Today she was resisting dinner tonight. I have her thinking it's just me, Danyell, her and my brother. I hope she doesn't run late. Eek! I may have to pull plan B. lol
Hi Jenna! Congratulations to you Mom!

Don't freak out. Just relax, she'll pick up the tension and thinks that something hinky is going on. Tell you already have made plans for dinner and spent for it. She'll feel a bit guilty then. i know sneaky. but this calls for sneakiness! ;D
Hey! Congrats to your mum! :)
Thanks girls! I'll tell her tonight! =) I'm trying so hard to keep my cool. She is having a "lazy" day, not wanting to do anything. So it's 2:03 and she is just leaving to get her nails done and Danyell to get her feet done. It usually takes 2.5 hours and she is supposed to meet me 35 min away at 5:15 so it's cutting realllll close. She better get there!
The cover for the season 10 DVD.

The cover for the season 10 DVD.

beddy bye bye guys! looking forward to my weekend lie in. (well, technically I'm on bed rest)

good night! ;)
Saw that yesterday! So excited we got it so early on!

Graduation party was a success! Surprise! =D yayy! lol
hi guys!
Hey!
hi there sweetie! how's the weekend so far?
It's been okay, I'm going to see Rent tomorrow with my best friend! How are you?
Hi girls! Busy weekend! Speak soon. Love ya'll!
hi guys! just popping in for a short bit to say hi. I hate my lingering colds. back to work tomorrow. I don't want to but I can sacrifice travel tomorrow in order to stay in on thursday morning. The things we do for the love of NCIS. ;)
Hi girls.Whew I had a busy weekend! Thursday night met my aunt & god brother who came in from Delaware for my mama's surprise party - got them settled into the hotel and went back home. Friday I ran around to finish preparing while Danyell took my mama out to get her nails done. Then we went to the restaurant, decorated, and people started arriving. The cake was a little late and I was worried, but my mama was a little late too so it got there before she did! =) She was soooo surprised!!! We had a wonderful dinner, gifts and cake with some good people. Saturday Danyell and I took my 8 year old god brother to a place called Frankie's. They have TONS of games, go-karts, bumper boats, mini golf, a ride or two, etc. Kinda like a mini carnival. Then that night went out to eat and left the boys at home. Sunday cleaned up some and worked on stuff for my final exam today (which I haven't studied for... oops. lol). Good weekend though.

I'm so angry at Danyells work though!!! Like furious! Last weekend was not her weekend to work so she had off. Monday and Tuesday she called off due to being sick. Wednesday she went in, and threw up twice so I had to pick her up from work. The state was there so she was forced to leave. Thursday she went back in and they said she wasn't on the schedule. She was pissed but came home anyway. Friday was her scheduled day off because she was working on the weekend. So Saturday morning she goes in and again they tell her she's not on the schedule. Now both times she has shown them the schedule where it says she is on it and they said oh well it's not on ours so go home. Then Sunday I told her you call before you go because it's wasting gas! So she called and the supervisor said nope not on the schedule. So Danyell came back to bed since it was 6 am. 30 min later a different supervisor calls and says she is on the schedule to come in, so she did. This is seriously getting ridiculous! She has been applying for other places but grrrrr!!!!

I've been applying like crazy since March, nothing yet. I do have a group interview on Wednesday but never been to one so I'm nervous about that. Got a lead on another job through my old phlebotomy instructor. I had applied to it back in December but she says the hospital only sends over what they want to the urgent care portion.So she said apply and then text me when you have so I can tell the boss to call human resources to get your resume pulled and sent to us. So hopefully that will pan out. Something needs to break.

Sorry for the longggggggg comment. Miss you girls! How are you feeling Jax!? Did you enjoy RENT Dannii?!
smile
Hi guys!

@jenna: You have been busy alright. ;) D better have a nice talk to the one who makes the schedule and to make sure she checks it every time with the person responsible for it. because this is getting beyond ridiculous. I have made scheduling with our staff nurses, care assistants before and its a nightmare to do it every fortnight. I sign it and the assistant Director signs it as well. then we distribute photocopies in all 4 units. We keep the original copies ourselves so no one can tamper with it. The one in our hands is basically the one that goes. No one can swap shifts without informing us first.

Feeling better now, colds still lingering but it's not so bad now. and hey, I can watch live tomorrow morning, yay!

oh hey, I made another fanfic. It's a collaboration with Kaylee (Silent Crescendo) in FF. The whole premise and story line is mine. Some conversations were extended by Kaylee. It's nice if i do say so myself. ;)

link.
Great fic, Jax! Had my stomach in knots! :)
hi guys! ;)
You know what? I think I'm gonna give Castle a second chance this hiatus. Gonna start from season 1 up to whatever is the present season. Seeing all these gifs in tumblr makes me wonder.

Heaven knows, I need some cutesy- couple thingie things with my shows. I'm temporarily shelving tiva when it comes to the cute couples thing.
Hey guys!

I'm starting The Mentalist! Should be a laugh riot! Not....
hey dannii! *hugs*

I tried Mentalist before. it's not pulling me in. My sister wants to see The Vampire Diaries, God help us all.

Definitely starting Chicago Fire and Arrow. I'm thinking of re-watching Lie To Me as well.
If I'm not feeling it, I'm gonna watch the first season before I judge it, because sometimes it takes me a while to feel it haha

Chicago Fire is good :)
Well, the season 1-10 of NCIS will take a good chunk of the hiatus already. Plus the other shows I have temporarily abandoned, i think we''ll have this hiatus filled somewhat. ;)

I should really get some sleep if I want to get up at 745am again.
sleep i go. see you in a bit if you're watching live. ;)
Jax- That’s how it is there. Original stays with the scheduler, each employee gets a schedule, and each of the halls/supervisors get a schedule. Today was her scheduled day off and she went out to apply to a few other places. She got an interview for tomorrow. =) I hopes he gets it! Glad you are feeling a bit better, but still hope the cold goes away! Castle has been really good lately.

Dannii – How are you? =) Did you enjoy RENT?

Well today was the official last day of my CNA class and of the semester. I think I came out with 2 B’s and an A in curriculum classes and a 99 out of 100 (an A) in CNA. I’m glad for the break, but was home one hour and thinking I needed to take some summer classes. Lol.

Wanted to sleep in tomorrow morning, but have the interview and it’s over in Raleigh a ways away. I hope it goes well, first group interview.

New NCIS tonight and next week is the finale. Can’t believe we are already at this point!
Hey Jenna!

I'm good thanks, RENT was amazing! :)

What classes are you thinking about taking?
I wonder if RENT is the same one over here? Is it like a musical?

I'm going to not take classes during the summer because I'd have to pay out of pocket and since I lost my unemployment that won't be possible. I'm just focusing getting a job first. Next fall I plan on taking a health and wellness class, developmental psych, and a spanish class with lab. That may change though. lol
Yep :)

Oh my god, American education is so confusing! HAHA
crying
Can I have a hug?
Yes education can be confusing. lol.

Of course you can sweets! Big Big Abby Hugs!!!! What's the matter! =(
*HUUUUUUUGGGGGSSSS*
Interview in the am. Going to bed. We'll speak tomorrow. Extra hugs!
Hey, Its' going to be fine. This will be good. It's like cleaning wounds, it hurts like the mofo but it has to be done to promote proper healing.
But why did she have to say THAT of all things? It was the worst thing she could have said!
because she was being honest. She was already feeling so guilty and dreadful for doing it.
She just lost last her last parent, grieving. she was in a distant land, albeit her homeland with all those who she loves and loves her back a thousand miles away.

At that time it happened, she succumb to grief and felt alone.
Adam was there as a friend, he was just in the right place at the right time. Physical comfort that's all. If tony had been there, then it would have been tony. My head canon in judgement day says it happened between them the night Jenny died and again before they got separated.