Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16051-16100 of 16238

over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
Yay! :)

That's totally fine :)

Night!
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
Been busy with training, orientation, Zumba, gather clothes for the shelter I volunteer for.... and now last night our kitty went missing. =( I've been a mess. We've scoured the neighborhood and the woods behind our house but nothing. I have been crying all afternoon. I love her dearly & hope she finds her way home. But she hasn't eaten or had water and it was over 100 F today. I've been crying & looking all afternoon.

UPDATE: We found her!!!! YAYYYY!!!
last edited over a year ago
I'm glad you found her Jenna! :)

Hey guys!

If you wanted a little bit more of a feel for what K&M is about, I made a video! :)
over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
hey guys! just popping in for a quick hello. *hiiiii!!*

have a bit of a headache but i didnt pop in so i thought i should today even for just a bit.

how are you all?

I'm saving the vid dannii. :)
Hi girls <3
finally did and posted all the icons, whew! it was fun doing it, mind you. ;D
Hi :)

Yay!

Will you participating this round, Jenna?? :)
hi guys!
Hey! How are you?
Hiya sweetie! bit of a tummy ache. i suspect aunt flo's lurking. either that or its because I ate too much! ;D

how are you? ;)
Did them today! Aren't as good as I would like, but at least they are all finished up.

It's 7:45 pm and I need to head to bed soon. I get up about 4 am for work. =/ This early time is getting to me because I'm a night owl.
we're all night owls, lol! ;D

It takes me about 2 hours to actually fall asleep. so when i say bye-bye at 5-6Am, its about 7am already before i actually fall asleep.

It's a wonder that i haven't gone any bonkers from the lack of sleep... or have i? LOL! ;D
hi guys! have I shown you our latest puppy? his name is Yoda. bug eyes and flappy ears, tiny too. ;)
hi guys! have I shown you our latest puppy? his name is Yoda. bug eyes and flappy ears, tiny too. ;)
Aww he is so cute!
That he is! but he's on my shit list now.. he chewed my favorite carpet slippers! then he looked at me with those puppy eyes when i was scolding him. I couldn't stay angry for long. gave him the other one to chew. might as well destroy the pair. lol! ;D

How are you? lashing since thursday here.
How adorable is he!?

Yes we are, but somehow being a night owl when you have to be up at 4 am, to work at 5 am and work until 4:30 the days are long & nights are short. I don't know if this is the right profession - dialysis I mean. The PPE they have us in KILLS me with heat every change over. =( Urgh!
Sorry for disappearing abruptly last night. we lost power because of the storm. No power, no internet. :(
we got it back at 5am already.

I love my dialysis duty days!

It's really hard to train our body clock all over again. The first few days are an agony but once you settle into a routine it'll adjust eventually.

I just didn't give myself a chance to adjust. Otherwise I wouldn't see you guys anymore! I catch up on sleep on weekends.
back the truck up.. it just occurred to me right now.

remember when GG said that at the end of Season 10 Tony would be at an emotional crossroads?

Is that where after Ziva did that thingamajig with Adam? and then he still chose to be by her side no matter what? He was very torn and felt betrayed. He got angry with her and could have stayed angry. But he decided to be the bigger person and forgive her when she asked for his forgiveness and understanding. To be the best friend that she needs for now. For him to rein his romantic notions for the moment and be this steady rock for her because it's what she needs right now.

and even though re was hesitant to hand in his badge and reign, he still did because she did? that they will always do things together. Come hell or high water.

If it is..

excuse me.. crying, brb back.
hey guys! busy days. another wedding today. bride was jittery but beautiful as always. ;)

How are you?
lads?
Hey Jax :)
hey guys!
Hey how are you? :)
hi guys!

Dannii!! why do we keep missing each other?!
Hey!

I know lol.
finally!! *hugs*

how are you?

did you seen the gif set by Alice with the AU tiva baby? it's super adorable! ;)
I'm okay thanks, you?

Yep, I died!
aunt flo came today. bit of a usual period headache. meh.

Ikr? It was super cute!

what you up to?
Just having a Psych marathon :)

I hope you feel better soon! :)
having a Charmed marathon. ;)

How do we survive without television? lol! ;D

bed now. i'm thinking of pulling a sickie tomorrow.. we'll see.

goodnight! back tomorrow ;)

When are we starting the new round of R20?
I'll start it tomorrow, I didn't know if Jenna is participating this round so I was waiting lol.
Hi girls. I'm sorry I've been MIA. Had 3 work days & a class day last week then immediately left for Florida. Stayed there Friday-Monday. It's a long drive so We got in around 2:40 am (not even 12 hours ago) and have been unpacking etc. I have 4 days of work starting tomorrow. Panama City was nice, but you definitely need more than 3 nights and 4 days there!

The only day I will probably be able to do the new icons are Sunday because it's my only day off.

Here's a pic of me at the resort on our balcony. Miss you girls tons!
Hi girls. I'm sorry I've been MIA. Had 3 work days & a class day last week then immediately left for
hi guys! sorry for missing. been a hectic 2 days. early as in 8am days. aunt flo and headaches didn't help.

hi Jenna! *hugs* you look so pretty! when did your hair grew so long? and you got sunburned! haha! ;P
and here i am languishing in wet squishy shoes in the rain.. bummer!

how are you guys?
Hey guys!

Love the pic Jenna! :)
hi dannii! *hugs* how are you?

how's summer so far?

I ordered shoes online that were on sale and they were pretty ballet flats in two-tone black and snake skin. It got delivered yesterday and i was so happy. I wore it with my pretty short dress today and what happened?
it effin' rained! A LOT! grr! >(
That sucks!

It's humid, but the sun isn't shining, that's the worst kind of weather, imo lol.
hate humid weather. its hot and sticky.

Reading a book on Mossad. very interesting read. explains a whole lot about ziva's personality, Eli's behavior and why he acted the way he did. Even down to the Iranian peace treaty that got him killed and why bodner was so angry at him and killed him because of it. on why all the mossad officers behave the way they do.

very good read. :)

and kudos to the writers who made up these characters. very good writing and character building.

Of course, the intro would say to that the american agents are never "left alone" but mossad officers gets abandoned or killed for their mistakes and audacity, which in turn reminds me of somalia, torc, berlin and double blind and then proceed to killing me with tiva-related feels. ;)
Hey loves! :)

Sounds interesting! :)
Hi ladies! Miss talking to ya'll!

Thank you Jax. It didn't get so long - it's actually a wig. lol. I love it! Thank you too Dannii!

Work was killer this week. I am not sure I can handle working 4 & 5 days in a row with 12 hour days. Kills me. =(
hi guys!

sweet jesu Jenna, 4-5 days of 12 hours?! isn't that illegal or something?? i thought labor code dictates that a person is only allowed to work a max of 40 hours a week, (unless you're a doctor) we were only allowed to work 3-4 days of 12 hours per week. I tried it once before, worked 10 days of 12 hour shifts straight, by the 9th day i dropped dead. I couldn't even open my eyelids, I was just so burnt out, I ended up calling sick for the next 2 days. overfatigue. Not worth it.

I knew it! I knew your hair couldn't have grown that long. ;D

it's very pretty though. I like the curls. ;)

how are you guys?
hey guys!
Hey guys!

Putting up the picks for the icon contest now! Sorry about the delay. How are you?
hey dannii! *hugs*

I'm ok. still on Charmed marathons. I'm on season 3 now. For some weird reason, I'm afraid to re-watch Season 10. I'm afraid that since we haven't heard of Cote's contract yet, I'm not prepared to see Ziva on my screen for the last time. I know, paranoid right? I try not to worry, that no news is good news. it means they're still negotiating. but darn it all to heck, it's kinda getting to me. :(

How are you?
Hey Jax!

I know what you mean. I've been watching anything part from S10, if I'm honest. They start filming soon, but last Pauley, Michael and Sean didn't sign on til like the 10th??? So I'm gonna be patiently waiting until then.

I'm okay I guess. I'm watching Frasier. Niles and Daphne feels! Aunt flo arrived today :(
i know, she's probably signed and all, they're not just letting it out for some unknown reason. The table read is usually the 3rd of 4th week of July so we'll know by then.

and there's no other fandom out there more patient than us! Lol! ;D

I do miss watching Frasier. I love that show. Oh Niles and Daphne.. .. ;)

I'm having Piper and Leo feels. ;)

I remember having to switch channels every advert break because X-Files and Charmed were both shown at 9pm here on mondays. Oh the memories.. ;)

and I woke up with cramps.. :(

Hi girls. lol. I love the curls too. Instant hair do when I don't feel like doing anything. haha. This week is better with work. I worked Monday & I work tomorrow on Fourth of July and then today & Friday training class. Same next week. Work Monday & Wednesday with training class Tuesday/Thursday. I don't mind working 4 days, just would prefer 2 on, 1 off, and 2 more on. Makes it easier on me. I am going to get some compression stockings though and see if that helps with my feet hurting.

I am a bit surprised we haven't heard anything about Cote's contract. But I still refuse to believe that they'll let a gem like her slip away. =) And August 20th release date for dvd so that's good news. I don't feel like I have watched tv since May. And I'm totally not exaggerating. lol. Maybe turned it on one time for one round of NCIS and that has been it. Been so busy with class and work, the trip, and other things there has been no time for NCIS. I pray I get Wednesday's off so I can watch NCIS Tuesday night. And if I don't.... I'll stay up anyway. lol

Hope your cramps feel better asap Jax. Other than that how are you girls doing? Anything new?
Hey guys :)

I have a doctor's appointment in an hour about my feet and also my itchy legs. It's gotten to the point where I sometimes bleed and it's making me lose sleep. I feel horrible all the time. My dad says it's heat rash, but I had it in the winter too. Although granted, it's has gotten worse over the summer. Hopefully the nurse will be able to something for me.

Also, I was thinking last night, since we're practically the only three people to contribute to the forum anymore, how about we make a new one? Especially since I can't edit this one anymore. But then I got to thinking, would you like it if we had our own spot? We could name it the Honeybear Trinity!! XDDD
hi guys! Happy Fourth of July Jenna! You are one busy gal! ;)

if you're working today, double check your time table and pay, it's suppose to be double pay on holidays (when I was in Ireland, it's triple. double pay plus holiday time)

Oh Dannii.. *hugs* Did you happen to start a new product (lotions, creams, shower gels) that may have caused it? What did the doctor say?

That's a good idea Dannii. I like the Tiva honeybear reference. ;D

Hey :)

The nurse said that it's probably a mix of heat, stress and hayfever. She recommended E45 and Piriton.

We could fill it with our favourite things :)
Hi dannii! *hugs* Piriton is good for the itching. I used E45 before for the rashes on my neck. I have sort of like a heat rash on my left foot (odd that's its only the left foot) itches like hell. I rub it with a cloth soaked in cold water then some calamine. sometimes it does the trick. sometimes, i scratch til it bleeds (yech)

raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.. these are a few of my favourite thiiiings.... ;P