Ability:
Trump Card:
last edited on Jan 06, 2022 at 06:57PM

Akame ga Kill! 2043 replies

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 2043

over a year ago TheAdventGhost said…
Name: Katsuki (Though he's mostly called Katsu.)
Appearance:
Personality: When not on missions, he usually keeps to himself. He's socially awkward when in social situations, having a tendency to be blunt about things he shouldn't. Though he may have that social awkwardness, he's different in battles. It's assumed that due to his Imperial Arms, he has a crazy side.
Faction: Night Raid
Bio: He doesn't have many memories of his past, or his family. It's unknown what Katsu's life was like prior to Night Raid. He only says that he joined Night Raid to contribute to the cause.

Imperial Arms/Teigu
Name: Aoi Hono
Form (Weapon or armor or mark.): Mark on his right hand
Ability: Turns his right arm into a demonic arm, which can manipulate blue flames as well as function as a claw.
Trump Card: Once he releases the seal, he is able to turn Into a humanoid beast. It dramatically boosts his speed and power. However, using it for too long has bad side effects. If used for too long, can cause high mental damage, and will need to rest for a while. The only thing that can counter the effects is an extremely rare flower that can be found in the land of dangerous danger beasts.
last edited over a year ago
Name:  Katsuki (Though he's mostly called Katsu.)
Appearance:
Personality: W
over a year ago LillyBlack said…
Name: Kairi Akamine
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Generally independent and calm. It takes her a little while to warm up to people so she may come off as a little rude at first but she's very kindhearted. Also, as a little hobby, she really enjoys cooking!
Faction: Night Raid
Bio: Grew up apart of the Akamine Clan, a family of assassin's who served a similar purpose to Night Raid. However, the clan was soon taken down, Kairi being the only survivor. Being the only one left in the clan, Kairi later joined Night Raid. You can say she's fairly new to the group.

Imperial Arms/Teigu
Name: Kurai Shadow
Form (Weapon or armor or mark.): Weapon, Katana
Ability: Kurai was made from one of the many dangerous beasts, user gains the power to manipulate shadows or darkness to create figures as they please, with a limit of 2.
Trump Card: Kairi's trump card increases the number of shadow figures she can summon and essentially allows her to turn into a shadow herself. She'll blend in with the rest of the figures, making it harder for the enemy to identify which is actually her. She likes to call it her Kurai Shadow Garden.
(Hehe, sorry if I took awhile but here's my character!)
Name: Kairi Akamine
Appearance: Pic
Personality: Generally independent and
(It's fine, I'll start it off.)
*Katsuki had returned from a shopping trip, returning with different groceries*
Katsuki: I'm home! I've got fresh goods. *He said as he put bags on the counter* Now....... The question is.... What should I keep out and what should I put away?
Leone walked over to Katsuki, her hands on her hips, "Oooh, woah Katsu! You really got us stocked up! Maybe Akame is around somewhere to help you out.."
Kairi happened to be walking by and her eyes sparkled as soon as they met with the groceries.
Leone glanced over at her, "Kairi! Hey, why don't you help Katsu out a little bit with sorting out the groceries?"
Katsuki: That's not a bad idea..... Although..... Shouldn't you also be helping out too Leone? I mean Kairi's the newest member sure, but you live here too.
"I am helping out though!" Leone pumped her fist in the air, "I'll be cheering for you two in the background!" She giggled a bit.
Kairi walked up besides Katsuki, looking over the groceries on the counter. "It's fine, really! I like doing this.. If you really need the help, I could even take over if you'd want."
Katsuki: Oh, you don't have to take over... Although, I do thank you for the help. I just didn't know if there were any certain things you might want to keep out for preparation. Maybe you had something in mind.... Regardless, I still appreciate it.
"Keep out for preparation, hmm..." Kairi looked over at the clock. "Now that you mention it, it is getting pretty close to lunch.. How about some yakisoba! How does that sound?"
Katsuki: *He nodded* Alright, that sounds good. So then, just let me know what you need. Then we'll put the rest away.
"Alright!" Kairi happily nodded and began to choose out the ingredients she would need for the meal. She set aside anything that she didn't need for Katsuki to put away.
"Ok, well I guess I'll leave you two to that! Boss did tell us she wants us all to help her feel comfy here, and I even heard from a little birdie that you're up next for doing missions with her! So, don't you scare her, Katsu!" Leone said before taking her leave from the kitchen.
Katsuki: You know, I sometimes wonder about her..... Though I can admit she's pretty lazy here.... She's all in where it counts.
*Sometime after Katsuki put away everything Kairi set aside, then being joined by Lubbock*
Lubbock: Yo!
Katsuki: Lubbock, hey!
Lubbock: It's good to see you, not to yourself for once....
Katsuki: Yeah.... Well, The boss did say that if I was to break past my social awkwardness.... This would be one of the ways to help with that.
Lubbock: Perhaps.... Just make sure you don't cause that scene like you did with Mine.... When he first joined, he met Mine and that exchange was absolutely hilarious. He saw the members of Night Raid, then looked at Mine and said "Strange, I didn't think Night Raid had any children in its ranks."
Katsuki: What? She has a small stature for her age. She's unlike the other girls in Night Raid. She's also very temperamental
Lubbock: I mean, you did call her a child.
After Katsuki put everything away, Kairi quickly put on an apron and happily got to work, preparing the yakisoba. It was still going to take her a bit to fully warm up to everyone, but in this moment she felt fine since she was in the comfort of the kitchen.
"I don't really blame himm.. It's just first impressions! I guess..." Kairi looked to Lubbock and gently tapped the top of his head with a spoon she had in her hand. "I meannn, when I first met you, Lubbock, I almost thought you were a girl."
Katsuki: You know, upon looking.... I can see how that impression would be given.
Lubbock: Regardless, what matters now is that we're growing.
Katsuki: The more Night Raid grows.... The more of a chance we could stand to take on the empire....
Lubbock: That, I agree with.
"Heh.." Kairi went back to making the yakisoba and finished in basically seconds. "But regardless if Night Raid keeps growing, we won't be able them on with an empty stomach!" Kairi held out two bowls for each of them, filled to the brim with her beef yakisoba. "Eat up!" She said with a light smile.
Katsuki: *His eyes sparkled as he looked at the Yakisoba* Just looking at it.... It's material of a master chef.
Lubbock: Come now Katsu.... Just gazing at it won't do any good.... A true compliment to a chef is the enjoyment it brings upon eating it. *He said as he got his bowl, sitting down and beginning to eat*
Katsuki: *He got his bowl, sitting down and beginning to eat* Yes! Words can't do this justice! It's amazing! No, beyond amazing!
Lubbock: It's not usual to see Katsu this delighted.... Beginning to wonder if he's got a thing for you.
Katsuki: Got a thing? But I didn't get anything for Kairi.
"Thank you!" Kairi slightly blushed from Lubbock's comment, "But, I.. I don't think that's exactly what he meant, Katsuki. L- Lubbock, you're getting ahead of yourself!" She tried to shake it off and prepared a bowl for herself and the other members.
Lubbock: What? You're the one that brought some kind of joy to him...
Katsuki: Hmm.....
Lubbock: See, I bet he's even thinking about it...
Katsuki: I didn't get a thing, but I could always buy something.
Lubbock: You're still focused on that?
Katsuki: But if that wasn't what he meant... Then what? *He sat in thought*
"You know, I really don't think it's something you should put thought into.. B- Besides, I doubt his hunch is right, so it's truly nothing you have to worry about!" She tried to tell Katsuki, still feeling a little bit flustered.
Najenda walked by, finding them in the kitchen, "Ah, Kairi I had a feeling you'd be here. Katsuki's here as well, perfect..."
Kairi looked up at her, "Oh, Boss.."
Najenda then looked over Katsuki and Lubbock, "What's happening in here?"
Katsuki: Lunchtime.... And apparently... I need to figure out this thing for Kairi...
Lubbock: You're just gonna keep that on your mind....
Katsuki: I need to figure out this thing... Oh! A housewarming gift!
Lubbock: He's been a little stuck on this.
Kairi scratched the back of her head, "That's.. That's not quite it either, Katsuki.."
Najenda chuckled, "I'm glad to see you all getting along with her. Well, I came to say that recently there's been a mysterious upsurge of dangerous beasts around the outskirts of the Empire... It's suspected that they're being lured there only to drain money from those potentially in danger because of it..."
Kairi sighed, "People will do anything just to chase a pretty penny, huh..."
Katsuki: That's been the way of the world as far as I can tell.... If there's ever an opportunity to line yourself with money, take it. The problem is, people get too greedy. Let that greed consume you, it'll eventually backfire. *He then looked at the mark on his hand*
Lubbock: A little philosophy there Katsu?
Katsuki: It's something in books I've read.... When you're wanting more and more, it's only a matter of time before all the cards fall. It's no different than Imperial Arms. *He said as his left hand touched his mark* Try to want more than what you need, and it'll destroy you in the end.
Najenda nodded, "I couldn't have said it any better... Katsuki I'm sending you out to take care of the danger beasts and see if you can find any leads on who's responsible for luring them. Hell, if you even find them I request you to take them out." She then looked at Kairi, "Kairi, I'm going to have you join him. I know you like to work solo, but teamwork is important. And who knows, maybe Katsuki will learn more about this 'thing' for Kairi.."
"Huh?" Kairi's eyes widened, "Boss! You're supporting this too!?"
Najenda chuckled, "I'm only kidding."
Katsuki: *He nodded* Got it... Who knows.... Maybe in that, I can also find out a little something of my prior life. *He then placed his hand over his eyepatch on his eye* Figure out what happened. *He stood up* Alright, I'm ready whenever you are Kairi.
"Do as you wish, just make sure you two come back in one piece, take all the time you need." Najenda told them.
Kairi nodded, "You can count on us to take care of it." She stood up and looked to Katsuki, "I'm going to stop by my room, you can just meet me outside and we can get going, alright?" As she said that, Kairi left and stopped by her room to take Kurai and other things she could possibly need. After that, she went outside and sat by the entrance with her eyes closed.
Lubbock: You've got this Katsuki!
Katsuki: Hm, I'll be back soon. *He then walked outside meeting with Kairi* Alright then! Let's get to it.... So, we're probably gonna have to make a start towards the capital?
"Hm..." Kairi opened her eyes and looked up at the sun. "Yeah, but we should probably stay low once we get there. Plus, Kurai does a lot better at night.. Let's get going." She then stood up and walked in the direction of the Empire. Being away from the kitchen, she already felt herself getting a little distant.
Katsuki: You seem so different when you're in the kitchen.... Like.... All your worries are gone, at least in comparison to this moment here.... There's a different air about you.... Oh! You're similar to Sheele, she's nearly the same way! At Night Raid she's like a complete klutz, but when she's on the field.... She's quite the strong fighter and she barely ever loses her footing.
"Am I..?" Kairi was quiet for a quick second. "Hm, I guess so.. Being in the kitchen and cooking brings me comfort.." She looked down, "But.. I haven't been in Night Raid for all that long... And it's definitely a different environment to what my clan was.. It'll just take me a little time until I get the hang of everything."
Katsuki: Well, once you've had enough time.... I say you'll fit in to the family in no time. Well, you've already fit in with the other members. I'd say you're getting close to getting the hang of it already.
"Well, I have worked with the other members quite a bit already since I've joined... If anything, I'd say you're the member that I've worked with the least now.. So, just.." Kairi looked up and over to Katsuki, "Just give me time and I'm sure I'll turn up alright like you say."
Katsuki: *He then showed a soft smile* Heh, sounds good. It'll be pretty interesting to work with you. I hope to not disappoint you.
Kairi returned the smile, "I'm sure we'll be great teammates."
Sooner or later, they arrived near the Capital. Kairi jumped onto on of the top branch on one of the trees, surveying the outskirts. "Boss really wasn't lying about the increase... We shouldn't bring too much attention to ourselves but, we should definitely take some of the down asap before they create trouble. What do you say, Katsuki?"
Katsuki: *He jumped to another top branch overlooking the outskirts* ....... The beasts will be easy enough to deal with.... The real question.... How are we going to find our culprit? We need a way to draw them out.... I know boss said that they were on an if we can find basis..... But, finding them would be beneficial.
Kairi nodded, "You're right.. Hm, we'll have to investigate around first, see what we can find. To be honest, I'm a little curious as to how they're luring so many here so easily... If we look into that, maybe we'll be able to somehow connect it back to who's responsible. Who knows, if we get lucky enough, maybe we could even catch them in the act.."
Katsuki: *He closed his eyes, then opening them again* It's got to be some kind of trick with Imperial Arms.... Let's think about this with a perspective in mind. The Danger Beasts themselves, they aren't a species that exactly like humans. Like if we were to go down there now, they'd be ready to eat us on sight. That goes for any particular human, there's a trick involved.
"Hm, an Imperial Arms that can do this sort of thing? Doesn't sound out of the ordinary either, if you ask me.. So, it could definitely be our case. But, I don't know... To bring out this many...." Kairi shook her head, "We'll worry about that later. For now, our priority should be taking these out!" As she said that, she began to jump from tree to tree, dashing towards the nearest group of danger beasts to them.
Katsuki: Yeah.... [Maybe if we can take enough of em down, we can find our mastermind behind this.] *He then began to follow her* [Whatever the reason, they've got something planned.... I don't know what.... But we'll get to the bottom of this.]
The group they approached had danger beasts that similarly resembled very large bears, standing on their two legs. Kairi stood on a tree close to them. "Kurai does better at night..." She smirked and unsheathed her sword, "But that doesn't mean they're useless during the day."
As she said that, the shadow behind one of the danger beasts began to sway side to side before emerging out of the ground, taking the same form as the beast. It's arms quickly wrapped around the beast, keeping it stuck in place. With that, Kairi swiftly dashed and slashed through the beast, taking the first one down.
Katsuki: Heh, good move! Now it's my turn! Let's do this, Aoi Hono! *He called out as the mark glowed blue and transformed into a beastly arm, he then rushed forward* These claws are quite special.... Fighting at close range can sometimes can be a tough battle, but let me show you why it pays off! *He then began dodging as the beasts tried to get him, then he used to claws to slice through, scratching a few beasts* While normally this arms can manipulate flames, well.... The scratch is no different. Burn before the Azure Flame! *He said snapping the fingers on his claws, igniting 3 of the beasts from the inside out*
Katsuki: Heh, good move! Now it's my turn! Let's do this, Aoi Hono! *He called out as the mark glowed
Kairi watched the flames in awe as they burned the beasts, "Your Imperial Arms... I've never seen anything like it! I'll take care of the remainder!"
One ran towards Kairi, attempting to grab onto her. She dodged, dashing between its legs. She controlled its shadow once again as it began to emerge from the ground. But, this time it didn't take its form of the beast and instead it was almost like a thick stem growing from the ground, wrapping around the beast and keeping it in place. She swiftly turned around and slashed through the beast, killing it.
The last one targeted her and using the same shadow figure, she had it strike towards the beast, impaling it through its torso. Kairi ran up her shadow figure, slashing through this beast as well, beheading it. "Hehe, easy as pie.~"
Katsuki: Well, taking care of those things was easy enough.... But, we're still in one other problem. We still have no leads as to who's doing it.... Though in my mind, thinking about it. I don't believe they'd just let their beasts roam alone....
"Well, that was only one group.. I did spot a lot more from afar, but with so many, I doubt they'd be able to monitor so many beasts at once... So, there could be a group behind this. One does the luring, the others monitor and try to collect any penny they can." Kairi shrugged, "Who knows, we could even be getting watched right now..~ But, before that.." Kairi looked at Katsuki with a disgusted look on her face, "Is it just me or do you also sense that horrific smell? It's been like this since we got here.."
Katsuki: I had a bad feeling before we got here.... Something did feel off... *He looked around* You don't think we've stumbled into an enemy trap, do you?
Kairi shook her head, "I'd hope not.. There's no way they should've been expecting us." She looked around, seeing if she could find anything suspicious. She then found a substance, almost like it was slathered over the tree and blended in nicely. Kairi got closer to smell it and her nose scrunched up. She immediately backed up, covering her nose. "Yup... That's definitely what it is..! It's so strong, I've never smelled anything like it.. Think they could be using this? To keep the beasts in the area.."
Katsuki: Perhaps.... Considering this isn't their usual territory, that's the only other explanation until further notice.... *He continued to look around* Yet.... Something still feels way off.... Not just this smell.... *He then walked to the substance. Using his beast arm, he touched the substance* Whatever it is, it's fresh enough to keep them here....
"Hm... Oh! You know what.." Kairi started to take a sample of whatever this substance is. "I actually know someone in the Capital who might be able to help us out with this. Maybe he can narrow it down and we can get a little info..." She put the sample away. "But... I'm also still getting that odd feeling.. We should probably head into the Capital before we get caught in anything..."
Katsuki: *He couldn't help but grin* Is that so? Heh, look at you having friends in high places... Very well then, lead the way. *He said, turning his arm back to normal and getting the substance off of his hand*
"Always gotta have those special connections..!" Kairi said, beginning to lead the way. "Ya know, I didn't think I'd say this but.." She looked to the side. "With my shadows and your flames... I don't think we'd make a bad team.. I usually prefer working alone but... I really enjoyed watching you fight."
Katsuki: *He followed behind her as she went* Aww, thanks for that.. Watching you fight was a marvel as well.. You and Kurai are truly compatible to work in tandem like you did.
Kairi had a small smile, "Thank you... Kurai and I.. We have been through quite a bit together..." She scratched the back of her head, "Heh, but it may be a little silly referring to a katana like that.."