Tiva Tivotee's Thread! ♥ Family isn't about whose blood you have. It's about who you care about.

Lie_to_Me_123 posted on Feb 18, 2010 at 06:31PM
Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy obsession with elevators and falafel. We're psychically linked and stay up late talking about everything under the sun. We never keep calm and fanfiction is our lifeblood. One day, we'll meet up in LA and ride in a red ferrarri. We believe awkwardness can be overcome by eating a nutter butter and everytime we think of the number 57 we smile. WE'RE HARDCORE RAY-J SHIPPERS TOO. Oh yeah, and we don't like John Travolta impersonators. XD

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

If you want to be added to the list, just tell me and I'll add you ASAP! ;)

Tivotees!

Dannii [Lie_to_Me_123] Secret McAbby Lovechild™
Joyce [ziva_rocks] Gibbs' Future Ex Wife
Jenn [yay4wicked]
Maddie [kate-beckett]
Ewa [xxiwuuxx]
Mikella [goodgirlmikey]
Jenna [NCIS_Addict_87] Gibbs' Eye Candy
Lauren G [Blue85]
Michi [Ms_Montana] Clumsy Ninja
Katie [crazy_frog222]
Lauren P [smileandnod]
Aurora [Plenlunio] Ziva's Little Helper/Resident Bitch
Janie [friendsfan101] McAbbiac fangirlie who reads obsessively!
Kayleigh [mossheart1235] Wallcrasher
Katharine [tivalover333]
Trisha [Irishtrish]
Tegan [freshfunkpride]
Piper [TivaParaSiempre]
Alice [Alyss_]
Mon [ahmoniqued]
Kathleen [soccergal39] Ziva's Apprentice
Ashley [DiNozzoDavid]
Ola [Evanescent]
Natalie [Tatty86]
Jax [zivaD] Probette
Carlee [Tivaforever487]
Victoria [TivaUnited3107]
Sonya [midnyte007]
Elisabeth [Vampgirl12]
Nic [BangelMiSaTiva1]
Lauren [lauren939393]
Laura [LauraahFTW]
Maura [memj647]
Luna [alwaysredfire]
Mari [ManicMind]
Amanda [SATeevah]
Rima [Rimasters]

LET'S TALK TIVA.
<b>Hi, we're the Tivotees! A family/army which throws regular gutter parties and have an unhealthy ob
last edited on Sep 21, 2011 at 09:00PM

Tiva 16238 replies

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 16101-16150 of 16238

over a year ago tonyziva1234 said…
I've just taken the Piriton and put on the E45 so we'll see how it goes?

I'll make the fanclub now, if you want :)
over a year ago Lady_Ziva said…
won't the Piriton make you sleepy? it's the side-effect of it. It's best to take it at night just before going to bed.

yay for the club ;)

I'm hoping to get started on the next icons over the weekend. I'll post my previous icons first tomorrow. :)
Well the nurse said it might make me drowsy but I have to take during the day too anyway :/

I'll get on it. :)
The club is up!

Just let me know a ship and a character that you want on the banner :) I already put Tiva as the icon, so the ship can be something different if you want :)

link
last edited over a year ago
I saw it! We'll, tiva is our common denominator (honeybears!) so it's right that they should be the icon plus another one on the banner. ;D

The ships/characters banner should be also common between the 3 of us. for example, can we put castle on it though we're both not so keen on it but Jenna loves them? We all like grey's, so we can agree on a ship on there. Riker and Troi? Bones?

Let's talk this out first with Jenna. ;)

we'll, don't operate any heavy machinery (no riding tractors!) if you're taking it during the day. ;D

wait, we are still keeping this site, aren't we? I mean, this is the Tiva site.
I was gonna see what clubs we're all a member of, but I don't think there are that many... But yes, we should talk with Jenna :)

Yes, we're definitely keeping this forum! :)
I think Bones would be a safe bet. ;)
So Bones and NCIS then? :)
that's 2 for the banner. let's wait for Jenna before we all decide on the rest. ;)

5am, bedtime.. *yawns* i'll be back tonight. take it easy and get some sleep. *mwaah!*

goodnight! ;)
over a year ago NCIS_Addict_87 said…
Hi ladies! Sorry I don't get to come by much. Work makes it so hard because I only get about 2 hours in the evening to bathe, eat dinner & do what I need before having to lay down for my shift at work the next day. Work is going better though - now that I know more. I am now not just setting up, priming and testing, but also hooking patients up, initiating treatments, discontinuing treatments, rinsing blood back and disconnecting. Pretty much now the only part of the actual process I need to learn is cannulating & pulling needles which we started yesterday. I've got some experience with stuff like that but these are larger needles and different.... so we will see. The days are still too long for my hurting feet and some days the heat is unbearable but I'm getting through.

I joined the spot for us girls. <3 The couples/shows I like are NCIS, Criminal Minds, L&O:SVU, Grey's Anatomy, Castle, Rizzoli & Isles - I like Bones too but haven't watched since before I moved to NC. Tiva of course, Morgan & Garcia (CM), Elliot & Olivia (L&O), Derek & Meredith - Jo & Alex - Owen & Christina (Grey's) and I'm sure there is more for that show. lol. Castle & Becket, Rizzoli & Isles. Ya'll choose what you need to. lol.

Dannii - Hope the meds help out with your rash (or whatever it may be). I get really red/rash from the sweat/heat in the clinic. I use something called Butt Paste. lol. It's for diaper rash for babies, but it works wonders in a short amount of time. It's just a cream.
hi guys! ;)

wow, that's a lot to do, Jenna. but soon enough you'll settle into a routine and you can do anything with one hand behind you. :)

Jenna, you have an armada of ships! (says the person who does have them too! lol)

I like Derek & Meredith, Owen & Christina, adding Jo & Alex to it. I've always like David Boreanaz and Emily Deschanel, so yes to Bones. I haven't seen Criminal Minds in long time since Prentiss left.

Law & Order somehow doesn't appeal to me. I have season 1 & 2 of Suits to start marathoning after Charmed so we'll see. In Scandal, of course, its Olivia & Fitz (I'm gonna burn in hell for this ship)

Tom & B'lanna, Commander Riker and Troi, Odo and Kira in the Star Trek universe.

Tony and Ziva goes without saying. They're my flag-carrier. ;D

rashes any better, dannii?

I did a tarot and palm reading today. ;)
Hey :)

Well it seems that we're in a situation where two people ship a couple but the third doesn't for the majority of things haha, like Jax and I ship Troi/Riker but I don't think Jenna has seen Star Trek. I haven't seen Grey's since the plan crash and my OTP was Mark/Lexie haha.

It's okay lol

What happened??
we're nerdy TV geeks who celebrates the inventor of the television by dancing naked underneath the full moon! hahahaha!! ;D

What happened with the tarot and palm reading? It just confirm the previous tarot reading I had last May so there must be a grain of truth in there somewhere. Aside from the usual, your personality is like this, like that, he loves you, you love him, blah blah blah.. Wedding is still on but not this year, its next year :'(
I'm gonna have 2 kids, first is a boy, second is a girl (2 readings from two different tarot readings of 2 different persons said the exact same thing) ;)
also, the 2nd one said the same thing about the wedding, its gonna be next year. oh well..

my wealth lies in business. They said I should start up a business. I have always thought of franchising small stores like Spar or Centra, (Ireland) 7-11 or Mini-Stop (Philippines) I just don't have the money for the capital. Somehow I must focus in gaining enough for capital funds to start up because apparently I'm going to be very successful and rich with this business. Now if only I would win the lottery. :)

I am suppose to be going abroad again this year. Again, 2 different person said the same thing. That's why they said that the wedding will be pushed through next year, its because i'm going to "work" abroad again. okay..

Next time I will ask if Tony and Ziva will get together this season. ;D

Apparently, best time to have tarot and palm readings is either the first wednesday or first friday of every month.
I like those things for fun - not sure how true many of them are. I believe that some people truly can see into the future, but others are just a crock. lol. I'd like to meet with a medium like Theresa Caputo to talk to those who have passed on in my life.

Nope don't watch Star Trek. I liked Mark & Lexie too. The only thing I really watch is NCIS & Grey's anymore. And now that I'm working probably only NCIS.
I think I'm very open to things like that haha, I think it might be my Pisces self talking, I'm quite a spiritual person if I'm honest lol.

I'm gonna use a Tiva banner for now, and we can make up our minds if we wanna change it haha.
hi guys! just popping in for a quick hello! *waves hello!* ;)
Hi girls. I'm also popping in for a quick hello! <3
night night guys! I'll put up some new quizzes from season 10 tomorrow. ;)
Hey :)
Hi Danii! *hugs*

how are you?

I was re-watching Berlin earlier because i was doing screen caps and when the dance scene came I bursted into tears, for reals! what he effin' eff is going on?!
I'm doing okay thanks, you?

I know how you feel. I can't even watch it because I feel like I'm intruding on something intimate! It's actually ridiculous!
I'm alright.

I don't really want to watch especially the end scene but i had to for the screen caps. as soon as the first strains of their song came I started crying! So silly really, its not like its the first time I saw it. Not like Shabbat Shalom where I cried with Ziva but it's the first time I saw it. I was so overwhelmed with feelings and they are such a lovely couple, and even Ziva know that the person she's dancing it truly deserves her love. i'm getting maudlin again.. *sniffs* :')

I'm adding more quizzes tomorrow. I have to screen cap first for some of the questions. Now I'm really going to have a re-watch of the whole season.
It's frakking 5AM already?! where did the time go?

beddy by bye time.. will be back tonight.. mwaaah! ;)
crying
It is confirmed that Cote de Pablo is leaving NCIS and will not sign another contract. Girls I'm crying. Heartbroken. I don't understand. =(

link

angry
I AM ANGRY! SO SO ANGRY!! I DON'T UNDERSTAND!! NOT EVEN FOR 1 YEAR CAN SHE RENEW?!?! JUST TO CLOSE OFF THEIR STORYLINE?! WTF?!?!
crying
i don't understand i'm just done with everything
crying
*crying*

I just feel so hollow inside. Like I don't know if I would ever feel happy again.

I won't lose you too guys?
of course not we need to stick together
I cannot really blame GG/writers on this. I mean, how are they suppose to know that this will happen? For all we know they might have already written or at least on their way to being written about them being canon this year slowly abut surely the GG way. But thanks to those shitholes in CBS, after waiting for 8 long agonizing years, they will get resolved in a couple of episodes. Where is the fairness in that?

I still think GG will let them be together, that's the only reason why Cote is coming back to wrap up the Tiva storyline. but by Jove, I feel so cheated on it!
Hi girls. We will stay together. As I wrote on my facebook page... some people think I'm crazy because of how much I love NCIS and how much this is affecting me but NCIS changed my life. I have met some of the best friends in the whole wide world, it's gotten me through dark times, given me everything from laughter to tears and more. The show will not be the same without her. I do not understand why she is leaving and I too feel cheated. We've been waiting so long for Tiva and how can they wrap up her storyline "appropriately" in 1-2 episodes. =( I wish she had signed for the year or even a half a season.
jenna *hugs*

The best I'm hoping for 2 episodes at the start of season 11 and maybe 2-3 more episodes down the line. Like a recurring character in the background and it sounds far-fetch I know, but I'm hoping the storyline they do is that Ziva quits ncis but not going back to Israel ( i cannot see any reason to go back there) but somehow her and tony hooked up during the summer hiatus, she's pregnant, they eloped and both tony and ziva came to a mutual decision that ziva will be a mrs. mommy homemaker stay at home mom. They both can't be running around with a dangerous job with a child. ziva has had enough of the killings and the chases and wants to focus her attention instead on giving life (instead of taking them) and raising their kids. That way they they got together, have babies and still stay together. Canon accepted.

In no way killing off her character will be acceptable. i will refuse to watch any more episodes in season 11 if that is the way they will let her character leave.
gonna grab some sleep guys. I'll see you tonight.

I'm still hoping when I wake up this will be all a bad dream. :'(
Sorry I didn't reply, I was out. I'm still crying. I've literally felt nothing all day.
Jax - soooo funny! That sounds exactly like my story that I told Danyell earlier!

Oh girls... whatever are we going to do?
hi lads.. *hugs*

so its not a bad dream.. i was hoping against hope it was.
Hey everyone...
Hiya sweets. <3
How are you feeling?
hey guys.. I could use a hug :(
crying
*hugs you forever* :(
crying
*hugs you back* We'll get through this..
We will. We're fighters. We always have been.
We have eight years, wonderful and painful at the same time, but eight years nonetheless.

Will you be watching the premiere? I think I would. She's still there. I cannot promise the same afterwards. It's still too painful to think about it now.
We do. I don't know how long it will take me before I can watch any past episodes again. I guess I will have to see how they handle everything when she goes. If they don't handle it well, then I doubt I will be able to keep watching. I'm just so heartbroken, it just hurts to breathe right now.
I just watched a tiva video on youtube, I think it's Sarah. crying mess now. It hurts so much to just even look at them but I can't stop.

Did you replied to Alice's s post with EW wanting to know the fans reactions? I did. I never usually do but this will be the last time.

Same here. Depending on how they will handle the first 2 episodes (i presume) that she will be in.

Saying that now, I suddenly have the urge to watch Season 3 all over again. Ugh, I'm a certified masochist. :(

we can only hang on to Chris Waild and GG making this a truly memorable exit. I will never watch any show of theirs if they fuck this up. Mark my words.
I watched one of Elisa's last night because I had it on my iPod and I didn't even last a minute. It physically hurt.

I don't even know if I can explain how I felt. Like, I woke up, turned on the iPod, went on Tumblr and saw all these messages waiting for me and I was still in bed and I just screamed and broke down crying. It actually hurt my heart. Then I thought it was a joke.

I just read an article saying that she's going to make guest appearances to wrap up her storyline, so I'm presuming she's going to be in more than two episodes, but I suppose we're just going to have to wait and see.

And Scott! He's a shipper too.

I'm thinking that SVU is going to be my main show this season.
If we're only looking to at least a couple of episode then it better be written by Chris Waild, Scott Williams and GG wil be the last option. Directed by Terence O' Hara, Dennis Smith will be the second choice. No one else. This way we get the maximum exposure.

I'm probably sticking with Grey's and Scandal and maybe Elementary or Arrow. and will try Suits I have season 1 & 2 already but I haven't started yet. I'm all messed up still. I don't really know. :(

Gotta go. I have a 10am client in the morning. Knowing me I'll be lucky to get at least 4 hours of sleep but I might as well try, as I didn't get good sleep last night from all the crying I did. :'(

I'll be back tonight. I will start on the icons. I will finish it for Ziva's sake. I will even do my "the year that was.. a tiva lookback" for the last time. I will finish them all in honor of my flagship.

Someone posted yesterday, we truly went down with this ship. and I am so proud of sailing with you all. I will not have it any other way. Remember, its not the destination but the journey.. :)

luv u! *hugs* goodnight! :)

Hi girls. Was out & about today. How are ya'll holding up? I honestly haven't had too much time to think about it between work & class. I haven't watched any videos or anything like that. Still too sad. =( Big Abby hugs for ya'll!
hi guys.. still not feeling cheerful enough. Rains today didn't help at all. :(

how are you?
It's rained here like 22 days straight =(. I have had someone peaking my interest though over the past few weeks. ;-)